Reviews of Hilton Hurghada Resort 5 stars

Hurghada Bay- Safaga Road, Hurghada, Egypt

#64 of 165 hotels in Hurghada

5.1

• Twin Guest Room

At first I booked the rooms close to the beach and when I went the hotel clerk told me your booking was apparent in front of me in the second part of the hotel and unfortunately I paid more than agreed until I took the rooms near the beach but overall the hotel was lovely and the staff helpful and had a good experience unlike this stand

Staff

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

This Hilton surprised me with its disqualification on many levels. I actually laughed. I stayed in its neighbor hotels. Many of the hotels I stayed in were cheaper yet with better locations (to the beach) and way much better service. First of all, the hotel/resort itself isn’t good designed. Half of the guests need to stay on the other side of the street and have to walk a lot to the public area, and even further to the beach. Secondly, my room was old and very small. AC blows to my bed. Drain in the shower was blocked. Frankly speaking, it didn’t look like a room of a hotel with stars. Thirdly, it was a horrible experience having meal in their all-inclusive restaurant. Large variety of food but 90% had no flavor. Staff was rude and clumsy. They took away my plate when i was eating! It was certainly the loudest restaurant I’ve been to as all staff members were in an extreme hurry to clean up the dishes and tables to feed their next hungry guests. The number of guests was way over restaurants capacity as we kept bumping into each other while getting food. There was simply no service at all if you are lucky not to get offended by them. WiFi was only available at the lobby so the lobby was so crowded in the evening that there’s nowhere to sit. Bartender spat into the sink behind the bar! Security at the main entrance left me an extremely bad impression. It’s unpleasant that staff didn’t bother help me with my luggage at check in, but it’s furious when staff actually rejected me after I asked them for help. They rejected me! One staff by the pool flickered his eyebrows and winked to me while walking past. We never met before. No sure what that means in Egypt but to me it’s an international signal of harassment. Didn’t expect that to happen in a hotel. I think I’ve made my point about how disappointed I felt.

Cheap price for the name Hilton compared to Hilton in any other places. Managers tried to listen to my complaints. Room was clean. Not far from downtown or the airport.

• Double Guest Room

Cleanlness, outdated furnitures and equipment, poor maintenance, lack of creativity and sophistication in food preparation

Tired hotel that was built 15+ years ago without propre renovation. Mgmt and staff need to be retrained as what a 5 star hotel should be as it doesn't deserve more than 4

• Double Guest Room

Mosquitos in villa, got lots of bites first night. Asked to fumegate room and they did, so issue was therefore resolved. Villas are dated including aircon system. Limited adjustments. Wi-Fi only in lobby, have to pay extra if you want in your room.

A lot of staff were very helpful and nice. We were all inclusive

• Double Guest Room

No ventlation at bathrooms, poor food taste with no variety at all, slow room service, horrible restaurant by the sea... food has finished and no refill !!!!!! Strict restrictions on beverages made me feel like im in prison

Location, aquapark

• Double Guest Room

The food in general was very poor and the buffet breakfast was disappointing considering the good reviews. The property is at the far end of village road and needs a long walk or a taxi to get to any outside restaurants. The room was small and the bathroom was in bad condition. It was difficult to relax on the beach because of the loud music played constantly and the animation staff trying to encourage everyone to take part in the activities.

The pool and aqua park. The aqua park pool was heated (approx 28 degrees in April), clean and well maintained. A good place to take young children.

• Double Guest Room

The room wasn't good : we could hear noises from outside during our sleep and our bed was too small for two adults. The furniture at room was really old and used. The food at launch and dinner wasn't good as the breakfast. Aqua is available for four hours only per day.

The pool , The beach , Gardens, breakfast, activities such as The Egyptian Street.

• Double Guest Room

The shetuffa (or ass washer) in the toilet room 7105. It’s a hose connected to a tap. Ok. Try turn that on without washing the floor... come on Hilton. I complained twice it should be replaced with either an internal one or a gun that has a button on it. I didn’t think this was Hilton standard. Nothing happened. I gave up and went to the toilet in receptionor the health club. Not acceptable.

Food, pools, beach.

• Double Guest Room

Very convenient location. On foot you leave the lobby and you are out on the street. No need for long walk like most other hotels. Nice private beach.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

Food is bad, room service is bad, cleanliness is not at all ***** hotel standard, Room os junk even though its deluxe but really very bad , beds are very uncomfortable, Half lights of the room not working, never again Hilton anywhere.

Only the location

• Diplomatic Suite

Lights out at 11pm no atmosphere at night nothing to do felt I was an oap had to sleep before 11pm staff put the lamps off in the lobby wifi is totaly seriously awful none in bedroom even had to pay extra for it when I complained about the wifi I was not charged ..For being hilton group hotel it was below standard and I wont go back

The staff

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

Some the price of facilities is expensive for me, i recommed if anyone wants to join those activities the best way to book from internet it is more suitable than the hotel price

It was the first time in Egypt even Hurghada, my journey soooooo amazing, i enjoyed alot insAllah i ll visit again 🤗🤗. All staff are so nice, helpfully, kind. Thanks

• Double Room Plus with Pool View

The food is of an extremely low standard. The choices on the all-inclusive package were not as one would expect. Our room was very old and worn. All fittings need to be replaced. This hotel is not to the standard one would expect from a Hilton hotel.

The hotel has a lovely beach and incredible swimming pools! There are endless facilities. We enjoyed the Turkish bath and scuba diving boat departing from the hotel's marina was great! Staff were extremely helpful and worked hard to make sure we were happy.

• Double Guest Room

The rooms need to be upgraded a little. House keeping should clean the rooms earlier as my room was only cleaned after 4pm daily and once it wasn't cleaned at all. The beach should be sectioned off as sometimes you just want to relax but you get regularly troubled by promoters of beach activities or the Spa or the people entertaining the kids. There can be a little more variations to the breakfast buffet.

The staff were amazingly helpful. This resort is awesome for a family with kids. I loved the private access to the the beach and the beach activities. Well manicured gardens.

• Double Guest Room

I can forward you the video and pics I am going to take this Furture I’m son been ill and I since we come back as the hotel was so filthy I was bitten so many times by misctos What came into the room as it won’t clean On medication Booking.com have it a 5star with was fauls advertising

Absolutely filthy environment I would like to discuss this matter forward with the managers Please can you get in touch with me with the managers

• Double Guest Room

Man at the Pool bar hotel side of the resort. Food was bland and lacked variety.

Great location and buzzy atmosphere. Loved the comfortable bed and the helpful staff.

• Double Guest Room

Room service staff very very rude. Would not leave me a corkscrew for wine in case I stolen it. They used those words

Staff in restaurant were polite and efficint

• Double Guest Room

Hilton was always on top of my list when traveling internationally or domestically. But after this stay i will never consider it again as a distanation in any of my hurgada trips

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

1- Uncomfortable bed. 2- Exhausted furniture. 3- Bathroom and shower area is always smelling really awful with obstructed sinks. 4- Breakfast below average. 5- You park your car in the sun for 30L.E. a day 6- waiters are cleaning tables during breakfast and you have to chase them to clean the table and to get a new fork and spoon. 7- Nescafe is served in a dirty heaters and it was cold! 8- Nothing on windows to block insects from coming in, so the only option you're left with is turning on the A/C. 9- supplies in bathroom are very limited variety in comparison with other Hilton Branches. 10- you only have 1 power source to use in the room.

Quiet area in the middle of Hurghada's Mamsha Seya7y Quick check in and out

• Double Guest Room

The staff at breakfast were super efficient and friendly and good at their job. However at check in I was a bit disappointed, I've stayed in Hilton hotels before and have never felt like this. One member of staff was helpful but the other just seemed overtired and really didn't help us at all. We ended up paying 50 dollars more than we thought we would have to, and he was completely unsympathetic, and I think he was trying to imply that we were trying to put a non married couple in the same room, when in reality we had two girls in one room and a man in another seperate room. Instead of listening to our query about the room which was paid for in points, he kept repeating this law to us, although it was totally irrelevant to our situation. He was very rude and I felt a little bit embarrassed at the way he spoke to us. However all the other members of staff were very lovely, but I did just want to bring that point up.

The hotel was satisfactory, I traveled for a race that weekend so really just needed somewhere convenient

The reception desk could be slightly more cordial with customer. While booking I understood that card billing can happen in USD but at the time of check out their machine only gave option between EGP and INR. I had to empty my pocket with what $ I had on me. And the reception wasn't very understanding in this whole episode. Please, train your folks better. Water bottle given for only 1st day. I mean what !!!

The property is pretty clean. Swimming pool is well maintained and so is the beach.

• Double Guest Room

Slightly "tired" interior... Buffee was pretty much the same every day, at the end of the week we had lost our appetite for anything there. A lot of mosquitoes in the room and FLEAS😱

Friendly and helpful staff, not always able to communicate in english though...

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

The property is a bit dated - perfectly comfortable and fine, but not necessarily what I’d call 5*! Also - if you’re on your own and not all inclusive, regardless of the fact that there are other restaurants, they’re all empty so you end up eating at the buffet every meal (otherwise you’re on your own in a restaurant!)

Staff were really helpful at arranging a bus to Cairo - went out of their way to help.

• Double Guest Room

Having stayed here a number of times they alway have a selection of cocktails in all inclusive package this time that we're not cocktails rum and coke is not cobra libra The other 2 or 3 the same ,in my opinion it would be better to offer none than these poor excuses for a cocktail other than this minor moan a great value place to stay

Staff always helpful

• Double Guest Room

Room was not very clean the housekeeping apparently sweeps the room and then gathers the dust behind the main room door.. towels were not replaced.. there were insected in the shower..

Food was not bad.. Interesting animation team

• Double Guest Room

The furniture of the room was very old and tired, especially the bathroom. There's only one main restaurant, other restaurants are for extra money. All booking's reservations are located in the villas area, or what they call the resort extension. The extension is nice and quite but you have to cross the street for everything, because all the facilities are in the resort's front area. Couldn't feel the animation's team existence.

Very Fast check-in and check-out, it literally took minutes. The beach was amazing, very clean and wide, you'll never feel that it's crowded. Food is tasty and has a variety. Staff is so friendly and cooperative. Two large pools in the front area and extra one in the villas area, all clean and nice. All-inclusive package is satisfying. Room is clean and toiletries are amazing, especially the hair conditioner . Location is amazing, only 10 minutes from airport. Villas area where we stayed was quite and nice and had it's own pool.

• Double Guest Room

Every thing was amazing , the hotel , the staff , the dinner hall , the beach , the room , Mr Mahmoud, Mr Esam in the reception, all people so kind and so friendly, we feel so happy and we are so thankful for all of them

• Double Guest Room

not all room are can give u that satisfaction, some are really bad, number of bars was not enough and limited , not interesting night-life , limited serves to the second line (villas}, late response to complains , hotel was full but i felt that hotel is not ready for this .

beach is perfect, food was pretty good , overall clean wAs good.

• Double Guest Room

Everything Room cleaning Romm is not maintained Problems on rooms access cards Problems on aircondation Actually it was bad experience in this hotel

Only animation guys was very friendly

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

SPA is on the far side of the buildings on the other side of the road - 6-7 minute walk from my room.

Got a queen room overlooking garden - lovely view, nice breeze coming into the room. Bit of a walk to reception but great wifi coverage everywhere.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Double Guest Room

Better language training (English at least) for the restaurant staff. They need to know what are: brown sugar and skimmed milk.

Clean and lovely beach. Excellent reception, especially by Mr. Amr - Assistant Manager.

• Corner Suite

The design of the hotel allows for very little outside seating in the shade. The only shaded area is the awning in front of the kids pool and the the pool bar, not ideal. The parasols are not so effective when it is 35 degrees.Stripey suntan/ sunburn?

I had a corner suite, roomy and ideal for one or two with a circular bath and separate shower. Very well appointed with tea and coffee facilities. Reception staff endlessly helpful. The private beach is superb, the food plentiful and varied, particularly good fresh pasta in the evenings and omelettes at breakfast, lots of fruit and vegetables always available: a good cut above the standard all inclusive food. Good wifi in the public areas and friendly bar service.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Double Guest Room

It was not 5 star hotel - more 4 or 3 star would be proper rating. Attached photos shows my bed when I get the room, that was supposed to be "mini-bar" and how demaged is the furniture. At the last night I saw a big spider in my room.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Double Guest Room

The people who swimming with their clothes I told the guy on the pool to stop them but his answer was "I cannot " "I told the receptionist "Amr I took some photos to this horrible swimming pool with all this clothes.

The food was good & the variety every day in restaurant , Quite accommodation The tattooist was friendly

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Double Guest Room

The staff is awesome, friendly and really nice. The room is very spacious. The spa is really good and professional. After all it's worth every penny.

• Double Guest Room

The location. No enjoyable activities at night. No wifi at rooms, just at the loopy.

Animation team member Roman. The room was clean. The restaurant and food taste. The reception team.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Double Guest Room

rooms and location I stayed 8 hours without air condition they try to fix the air condition and when they couldn't they changed my room after day gone

staff in kitchen

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Double Guest Room

Old bathroom with a little bit mildew on walls, the bathroom wasn't good cleaned.

We liked friendly people, the food was also good. We will come again.

• Double Guest Room

Hilton have 2 locations , Villas and in house hotels, i reserved by booking website for the Hilton hotel not the villas as per the location and view, but i found my room in the villas which is ( ugly) and old furniture, bad bathroom , and small bed, also the staff in villas was very bad attitude , I made a complaint and requested to refund all paid amount but Mr. Mohamed ( reception ) handled my request by professional way and moved us to other rooms ( I reserved 2 rooms double ).

• Double Guest Room

The reception area was small, there is no shuttle buses daily to the famous areas I found it major problem because I had to use a taxi every time I go for places.

Room was very good, staff service was overwhelming, Breakfast quality and variety, and the location of the Hotel

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Double Guest Room

Some rooms at this Hilton need updating ... The animation team was made of amateurs.

Beach was great, some of the staff were helpful, food was very good and everywhere there was someone cleaning ...

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Double Guest Room

The hotel must mention that properties are on the other side of the beach (you to cross the road)

The hotel was very clean, supportive stuff and amazing animation team

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Double Guest Room

on the checkin the reception man clarified that I will treat as VIP client for booking guest, and my room in a very good location at the villas not at the hotel which is very bad location and room and old furniture, room was not clear , So I made a complain and requested for check out, but Mr Mahmoud handled my issues by moving to other room . NB the hotel has 2 locations , one in the villas across the hotel and the others in house at hotel .. the very good location in hotel not villas ..

location is near of the facilities, service is very good , staff good and specially thanks to Mr Mahmoud at receiption he is excellent man, view of rooms are very well

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Double Guest Room

Animation team takes us to different night club for charge which is ok. Cool guys Mido, pob, roman. BUT the girl named Jiky or Heba will try so hard on you to get you to marry her specially if you are non Egyptian. She stated that she hates Egypt so bad and wanted to move out the country. She asked me directly to leave the hotel and go with her to Elmansoura (other city in Egypt in the country side) to meet her father and marry her so she can get US passport and leave Egypt. When I refuse to go with her she became so rude and disrespectful flipping me off when she was drunk at the club. Later she tried with my married friend ( the friend I was traveling with ) the same thing. She knew he is married and still tried to convince him to take her as a second wife. OMG we had to give her 100 Egp to stay away from us. The girl was a nightmare to both of us I also filmed her the last day on video telling her on camera what she did to us and she pushed the camera away because she did not wanted to be on film. I also left a review for the hotel management before I leave and report to them what she did. 23 years old full of hate to Egypt totally disrespectful to me and my friend cause we didn't want to marry her. OMG hilton this girl is the kids care giver for God sake.

Nice food, room, water slides on pool, heated pool, massage was amazing we went twice.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Double Guest Room

The all inclusive option on booking.com does not include any alcohol they charge you more per day just for adding alcohol to the all inclusive option. There is no night club or disco in the hotel the animation group Texas and their charges daily go to a disco or a nightclub. the housekeeping and the room service is very slow but is ok after all for the price. The rooms through booking.com way in the back of the property if you want room closer to the beach in the pool you have to pay extra every day. Also the bars around the rooms in the back is not working you have to go to the main lobby every time you want to beer or any of the swimming pools close to the beach .

It was OK

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Double Guest Room

Normally I am a budget/backpacker traveller but we thought one night in a good 5 star hotel would be nice. I was really disappointed no free wifi in the rooms...10$ a day!!! For wifi. Every 3$ hostel in the world has free wifi. 10$ extra for using the indoor pool (it was very cold in January). drinkingwater in the room was 13 Egyptian pounds. The same bottle in a shop on the other side of the street costs 5 pounds. You just have to pay extra for everything. If you are ok with that go but if you just want to have a cheap night in a good hotel look for another hotel. The facilities were good and i was ok with that but i think a 5star hotel should still be a little better

Breakfast was awesome Facilities good Nice outdoor pools and beach Nice staff

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Double Guest Room

there is no variety of food in the buffet i booked all inclusive and when i arrived , they told me that not all restaurants available for me , it is just the main restaurants

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Double Guest Room

Everything was extremely good and Special thanks for mr Ibrahim Helal and mr Ahmed Elkady for their effort to fix the trouble that happened during booking my ticket

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Double Guest Room

I had to pay almost 500l.e for 2 meals which is I couldn't eat chicken we ordered was gry colour , also we ordered see food pizza it was full of cheese and the seafood were dated old and was smelly ..

Great hotel great people , and clean room lovely display, Went to the beach restaurant and the food was nice very nice... that is all. Thank you and I'm coming again

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Double Guest Room

Old, dirty, small lobby and bed decoration, it s not the hilton standart what i ve seen !!! there is a lot of better hotels around there Internet it s a catastrophe and no body can help you.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Double Guest Room

yes, however the staff attitude was not what i was expecting from Hilton staff I remember two incidents one bar boy called ahmed was mocking my child and told me that my boy is naughty and misbehaving, the other bar boy i asked him for water he ignored me completely, I have reported to the guest relations manager anyway.No internet for three complete days because of 2 hours of rain is not reasonable while i am staying in Hilton

Emad from reception good guy, chef hani thanks alot for your efforts food was delicious, a good man I don't know his name prepared for my child an egyptian dish called " molokhayya" , thanks alot for that person,Thanks also for khaled house keeper guy

• Double Guest Room

the regular maintenance for furniture and rooms to be considered.

its second time to me on Hilton Hurghada within last two and half year . the hotel still on same level of service ,luxury and also service team , front desk. I face a small problem with room. but the fast action form hotel management by changing and upgrading the room was fabulous action. Many thanks for management team.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

Rooms are shabby and in need of refurb, furniture bashed and tatty, stains on bed valance and carpets, bathroom mouldy. Booked delux queen room the roomwas dirty and shabby. Staff gave the option to change took the 3rd room offered which was a standard room, even though this room also suffered the same problems listed above, it was still in a better condition than the delux queen which had battered and broken lamps.

Staff helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Corner Suite

The lying and not sticking t I their words alsi took my wife 3 hours after calling kitchen for a glass aof mulk and had to phone the operator 3 times ti get the glass if milk

NOTHING The service was goid at entry but ince i got fiid poisining on my first day their attitude all changed and i left the after the first night which they still charged me for .

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Double Guest Room

My Mobile was stolen at Hilton from Lobby on my departure day (I assume this is not a coincidence especially that the staff was not cooperative at all , I called them several times to search and check the cameras and the answer was always we have no idea

• Double Guest Room

Quality if food is good but not excellent

Elegant, helpful, adorable working staff especially at the reception. . This really a five-star service but I can give the quality of food 7 out of 10 for the lunch and dinner but the breakfast is awesome. Had an awesome vacation and everything was adorable.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Double Guest Room

Bathroom at the beach wasn't clean at all with bad smell Service at restaurant too slow and u must pay tips to get good service

Beach Pools Room service Food

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Double Guest Room

nothing was bad you are the best hotel ever

- الاقامة ممتازة - الطعام لجميع الوجبات متنوع و شهي جدا - طاقم الاستقبال و طاقم العمل اكثر من ممتاز - العروض المسائية متنوعة ومبهرة جدا - طاقم عمل البرنامج الترفيهي متمكن و محترف جدا شكر خاص لكل من : - ا/ محمود guest relation manager - all animation team - اسامة house keeping - محمد recepiton - all cheifs in the Hotel

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Variety of food.

Everything is better than expectations.. Professional Management & Staff. GYM. Room Services. Receptionists ( Islam & Amr ).

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

My accomdation in this resort was definitely more than perfect. I enjoyed every thing, the sea view was magnificent.. I will come back again, very soon. The stuff was handy and helpful especially the receptionist Islam Moez.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Double Guest Room

the bed was too small for the family traveling with young children, expected to be 5 feet size.

the kid was like the water park area, pool and the beach the food is nice

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double Guest Room

all the food and baverage.very poor food in all breakfast .dinner and launch.Even the snacks they get the rest of breakfast or dinner.

Location ,cleaning ,aqua park and landscape.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Double Guest Room

I stayed in the villas, the stairs were dirty and the rooms were clean but they could be cleaner. The Hair dryer place is not right it needs to be moved to the bathroom. The little fridge was not working well.

The check in was done in a very professional and nice way, did not take too long and the staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Double Guest Room

It wasn't like the pictures in booking sites . The water has black color when i first used and i think it's dirty ,, the room is dirty as well , no one come to clean it in my three nights. The wifi is expensive in the room and weak ,, on the lobby too .

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Double Guest Room

Staff very friendly and animation team were very nice service and support was very nice food quality and variety was good idea liked the trip thanks Hilton team

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Double Guest Room

Poor Food and No variety for food or snacks and only one snacks bar was working and can't cover all guests,also big problem about water we cant take water as we need ,just get small cub of water not buttle as usually, finally i didnt recommmend this hotel for any one .

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Double Guest Room

food were missing quality and variety .. hotel management doesn't want to invest in food due to guest type.

Staff is better than last years, seems they got a good training.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Double Guest Room

Quality and variety of food, cleanliness of public bathrooms and public areas in general, staff training (Professionalism), variety of food and Beverage Outlets are far below the supposedly known Hilton standards. Should be rated maximum 2 or 3 stars!! I recommend the Hilton to remove it's name from this property!!

- Location was convenient for us as we used the Illios Diving Center, every day, which is next door in the Steigenberger El Dau Resort. - Only the staff at the ONLY usable restaurant were friendly (after giving a generous tip)

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

• Double Guest Room

Room was disgusting, full of insects, mosquitoes and bed buds, service was very bad, no food varieties & very bad quality, no food corner for kids, I asked for a bottle of water at 3 pm , it was delivered to my room at 9:00 PM after 3 phone calls. I was on holiday for 4 days but I checked out after one night only .. It is a shame this was my experience in a 5 star "Hilton" hotel !!!

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Double Guest Room

Everything, food was awful, service was very poor, staff was completely unexperienced and their hygene and cleanliness was totally poor, rooms were poor, air conditioning was almot unavailable in all 6 rooms we entered plus several complains from other guests, mini bars empty and not working, the resort was full of flies and dead insects and my overall experience was completely dissappointing

Nothing there to be liked at all

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Double Guest Room

the food was so bad no varieties every meal is chicken and macaroni i paid hard all inclusive but what i received was soft only and they paid me the difference for two nights but the other two nights no

the quick response from the staff

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

Location was a little way down the coast and not near any shops outside. Required Taxi ride. Not much entertainment

The beach and gardens were very nice as was the Hammock in the Gardens. It was very peaceful. Also late free check out till 3 p.m

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

The receptionists are very rude and not helpful by all means. The room had so many insects of different kinds, i.e centipedes. The bedsheets even contained some blood stains on them. I took pictures to corroborate my allegations.

The beach and the kitchen. They have the best chefs ever.

rooms,beach ,attitude of the staff ,service level is poor ,Food is horrible

"H" for Horrible

• Deluxe Queen Room with Garden View

everything was okay . i have nothing to complain about

i like the location