Reviews of Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa 5 stars

El Karnak El Gadid St., East bank, Luxor, Egypt

#1 of 42 hotels in Luxor

It was a stay to remember - for anyone interested in Egyptian history & the Valley of the Kings.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

It is in a wonderful location - almost 5 km opposite the Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut temple. It is on the alignment with the Karnak Temple on the East Bank of Nile and the West Bank is full of wonderful sights. This point is not emphasized. I looked for 2 days to locate Queen Hatsepsut's temple. They were kind enough to give me a room but alas, this was on the last day and the setting sun did not allow the temple to be located because of the shadows. A telescope at a convenient location to see the temple would give a powerful storyline for the hotel.

The breakfast menu was excellent. By the Nile was a wonderful setting. The pool was excellent and overall, the value for money was remarkable. It is truly a wonderful resort hotel. It exceeded my expectations.

Five Star Hotel
    • King Room Plus

Nothing, the hotel was excellent !!

The hotel lives up to its five star rating in all aspects. The location on the Nile is great. The hotel was very clean and modern with very comfortable rooms, which had all the amenities required for a relaxing time. The bed was large and very comfortable. The shower was large with great water pressure. All in all a pleasure to stay at.

Awesome hotel
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The hotel's public facilities could have been a little cleaner and better maintained. Our room was very clean.

This was an amazing resort with two gorgeous infinity pools that overlooked the Nile. The other facilities were beautiful. We could not believe how inexpensive the hotel was given how nice it was. The food and the staff were also fantastic.

Recommend for a short stay

Slow service at the restaurant for dinner. Though we were just two tables eating the cuisine takes very long to prepare. - rooms need to be updated and match the rest of the hotel which is very nice

The view from the garden.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Located directly at the River.
    • King Room Plus

The special diner menu next to the Nile, specially the lobster was a bit disappointing. But perhaps it’s just me who thinks that lobster filled with strong cheese isn’t that of a nice combination

Located directly at the River. Nice view in the morning to see the balloons. Helpful and friendly staff. Good breakfast. Comfortable bed and nice room. Great place to relaxe after an exhausting day around Luxor.

Elegant and relaxing hotel on the banks of the Nile
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Simply superb - very elegant property with superior architecture and layout. Water features throughout - cooling and calming. Significantly better food than other hotels in Egypt. Lovely pool

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Amazing facilities, you got a fitness, spa swimming pool,...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Well there is nothing bad only good

Amazing facilities, you got a fitness, spa swimming pool, the staff is very polite, 3 different menus you have Asian olive and Egyptian.

A nice hotel

Hotel was situated a bit far from the city center. Bath tubs were a bit too small and lacking the jaccuzi option. Internet was slow, thus I had to use my local sim card to stay connected.

The room was big and spacious. The stuff were nice and friendly. When we came to the restraunt to have dinner the waiter proposed a romantic table by the Nile river. The food was delicious. The breakfast had some nice food as well, however there was little variety to choose from.

Beautiful place on the bank of river Nile.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Room AC controller button was stuck. Frequent mixing of hot and cold warer in room shower.

Beautiful place on the bank of river Nile. There Spa is amazing.

AMAZING!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Great clean hotel! Staff was incredible and very helpful! The breakfast buffet was amazing! Also enjoyed the romantic dinner in the Nile with the best lobster that I had! I also enjoyed the spa treatment and pools! If I come back to Luxor I will stay at the Hilton!

Everything perfect
    • King Hilton Guestroom

One of the best Hotels I have ever been, very clean, very comfy bed, very adorable staff that was polite and always accommodating. Huge Breakfast Buffet with all kinds of fruits, pastry, jogurt, eggs, waffles, pankakes ect all of good quality. Gym 24h accessible with view on the nile and modern facilities even with own shower and drinks/towels available for free. Spa area clean and with sauna, turkish bath, herb steam bath and relaxing room use for free, modern facilities with lockers and shower.

Amazing!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Nothing. Everything was perfect!

The staff made this hotel extra special. They were amazing!!!!! They could not do enough, everything about this hotel was great!

The BEST in Luxor!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The only thing I would suggest is that the shuttle bus have more times to and from town. I would have liked to see more options on the room service menu (although you are welcome to order from the main menus once you know what's on them). The only small issue I had was with the shower - the water would go hot and cold from time to time.

This was by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at! The room and view of the Nile was amazing! The food and room service was great! Staff so helpful and friendly at all times - the grounds/pools are so nice and not too busy! Awesome extras, like a free shuttle to town, Felucca ride options, complementary Wifi for Honors members (and free water).

A palace by the Nile.
    • Twin Hilton Deluxe Room

A palace by the Nile. Great place to relax after a hard day’s sight seeing. Staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. The Spa is a treat. Try the bathtubs facing the Nile.

Great stay, fantastic manager and awesome hotel
    • Spa Suite

A bit loud air-condition.

Location. Nice and cozy room, decor, with extra comfy bed! Amazing hospitality! good breakfast with an option to take away. Very good service and tasty food. Spa and pool area wonderful!

Perfect 10
    • Spa Suite

Nothing at all.

We loved everything about this hotel, particularly the skilled team - very well-trained and professional, seriously among the best we've encountered.

My stay was excellent
    • King Hilton Guestroom

I have no complaints about anything

Was only there for 2 nights and everything was excellent . The room, the staff and the food. The atmosphere was perfect!

Best hotel for a holiday
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Well, it just tick every single box of a hotel for holiday. Great facilities overlooking at an amazing view. Whole complex is located right in the center, easily access to everywhere. Room wise, it is clean, and nicely designed. Amazing laundry service. The view for the room isn’t important because the infinity swimming pool, spa and all other facilities will drag you out of your room. Amazing breakfast, fresh and lots of varieties. If you travel to Luxor, you know tours will start before breakfast begins. You can order pack breakfast for the day. The best bit is that the value for such facilities and service is what I think is a bargain. I will definitely come again, and I suggest that apart from visiting the attractions, take an extra day in the hotel. You will not regret it.

the location of this hotel is just superb, we had a room...
    • Hilton Plus Twin Room

there is truly nothing not to like at this hotel

the location of this hotel is just superb, we had a room that looked out on the nile, beautiful. the staff are exceptional , spa is fantastic .. by far the best hotel in Luxor

awful
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The hotel is nice and everything was going good until i met this manager named Moustafa. We were planning to stay for 10 days to 2 weeks but stayed only two days. because this guy stressed us out. My girlfriend ended up crying because this guy wouldn't leave us alone about our booking the second day. When we first arrived we had a problem with the internet and the IT was very helpful, after learning that they could not open up the ports for voip, and i couldn't work, we decided to put the past behind us and get on with our vacation. I kept getting calls to our room the second day and knocks at our door asking if we were checking out. I went to speak with the front desk and told them I would be reserving on my old lady's credit card ( a family member) and they asked for a picture of the card, So i went upstairs got the picture of the credit card, and provided it. Next thing i know we get out of the pool and head back to our room for the key card not to be working. I called someone from the elevator phone at the front desk and asked someone to come upstairs but they just left us waiting dripping wet in the hallway. When i called again they told me that i needed to come down to the front desk. There's Moustafa again, asking for a passport from my family member. I told him it won't be necessary i will update my booking with a new credit card. When i learned the rates went up i decided to keep my reservation and update the credit card on file. I got another call to my room asking me to come downstairs, it's Moustafa again. I told him this is harassment and he needs to leave us alone, and this is not the way to treat guests at a hotel nevermind the Hilton. He told me that he called booking and that they couldn't validate the credit card because i was already an inhouse guest, then tells me that the bank in Egypt won't accept it because it's not validated and he's talking to me about the laws in Egypt so on and so on.

All the other staff but the General manger is a jerk.

Good breakfast with lots of variety, good service,...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Some of the decor in the room was showing its age but it didn't really bother me. Location might be a bit far north for some people but I thought it was fine. Pool might get crowded when booked to capacity.

Good breakfast with lots of variety, good service, fantastic view from the pool across the Nile, nice facilities, nice pool, relatively inexpensive food. Dirt cheap when I booked it.

Best hotel I've ever been in !
    • King Hilton Guestroom

You can not fault a single thing !!! The staff were beyond friendly and made you feel so comfortable and at home ! Never before have I visited a hotel that I sad so sad to leave !! The food was top quality (even the cocktails😂) and the views were like a dream !! Couldn't recommend this hotel more we will 100% be back for another stay !!

The facilities, the pool, the decoration, the view!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Everything was great, but if I’ve to mention something, the spa was a little bit not very interesting and not very active. In addition, the bed was slightly small for a 5 stars hotel (I’m a 1,9m tall guy). Upon arrival, I tried to make use of the alliance with airlines (frequent flyer) and they didn’t know how to do it. They told me they will work it out, but I’m not very sure that will happen tho.

The facilities, the pool, the decoration, the view! SO GREAT! They even fixed a b-fast to go because we were leaving before the beginning of it! Lovely! By far, the best hotel in Luxor.

Excellent stay. Great experience
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Swimming pool timings are from 9am which made it hot in May month.

Very good ambience. Situated close to major attractions Luxor temple and Karnak temple. Great gym has one of the best equipment I have seen in many hotels. Dinner by side of Nile is an awesome experience. Staff was very polite particularly Eman the supervisor at the cafe was very warm and welcoming.

We stayed for a week.
    • Hilton Deluxe King Room

Two things: We ate all of the meals in the hotel, and all except one was fantastic. The one which wasn’t fantastic we spoke to the operations manager about - he worked hard to turn our opinion around (inviting us back and preparing a special menu courtesy of the executive chef!) second time around the food was fantastic! The second thing is that the prices on the menus in the hotel do not include service charges and taxes - which is typical for Egypt but we found extremely disappointing - every time you pay you feel like you’re getting scammed somewhat. The hotel by and large is an oasis of calm surrounded by Egyptian locals demanding money for absolutely everything. It really would improve the experience to be up front about all charges (the price is reasonable but it just seems dishonest). I know management has ‘considered’ changing this before, as I’ve seen on previous comments that it has been raised so I would be interested if the manager could explain why this change hasn’t been implemented.

We stayed for a week. Excellent all-round hospitality - don’t think there’s a better location anywhere in the world! The staff bent over backwards to make our trip special - and it really was!

Very pleased
    • King Hilton Guestroom

A 5-star hotel has staff with proficient English - both good vocabulary and without strong accent that is difficult to understand. It's especially important when discussing the fine points of food, and special needs.

Great facilities

A most enjoyable stay and the best food in Luxor !
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Lack of products in the spa :body moisturser Shampoo Conditioner All this used to be available ? Lack of free bottled water at spa pool. Again this used to be available . Also no bottled water in the spa? These extras are very important . The deluxe rooms can do with a bit of a facelift. They’re a little tired!

The staff were excellent! The spa pool is really beautiful and a wonderful place to relax!

Beautiful pool zone, great breakfast (made a gluten free...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Double room has two separate beds, no herbal tea at breakfast (only black tea)

Beautiful pool zone, great breakfast (made a gluten free bread for me, yummy!!!), tasty dinner at Silk Road restaurant

Great hotel choice.
    • Hilton Deluxe King Room

Great hotel choice. Comfortable and quiet room. Very friendly and helpful staff, multiple restaurant options with good food. For me the main feature lovely outside pool / dinner area overlooking the Nike and the hills containing the valley of the kings are visible on the other side of the Nile. After a busy day of exploring the perfect place to relax. Sad to leave.

1 night
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The amazing welcome drink (they have nice cocktails). And everything else. The staff was excellent and so kind, with a high english level. We would have loved to stay an extra night.

Home away from home!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

We booked a Nile view room for four nights and were not disappointed. The hotel is about a 5 minutes drive from Karnak temple and for us was in the perfect location to get away from it all. We chose the location specifically because we did not want to step out of the hotel and have the reknown Luxor hasslers bugging us!. The hotel has about 3 different pools, and we utilized the one by the spa area most. Breakfast was a very large and diverse spread. We had dinner at the Silk Road and the Rosetta. Our preference was definitely the Silk Road. Staff at the hotel were friendly, professional and very helpful. We decided to take the train to Aswan and they helped purchase the tickets at no additional cost.

Great service, beautiful pools, fantastic food (room service...
    • Hilton Deluxe King Room

Great service, beautiful pools, fantastic food (room service and in the restaurants) - a but pricey, but you will not regret the money spent. Lots of English speaking staff, and very helpful

Dream hotel....Just Stunning.
    • King Room Plus

Everything was just marvelous...I will coming back.

Excellent beautiful view. excellent customer services...The buffet was delicious with a lot choice, breakfast as well, easy to find in Luxor city. Very romantic hotel. The pool just gorgeous. I recommend 100% this hotel, exceptional guests orient.

Outstanding hotel
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Not much that I can think of.

This is the best hotel in Luxor. Whether it’s the service from staff, the lovely pools, quality breakfasts, great rooms, views of the Nile River, you can’t go wrong. Small things such as mugs for tea and coffee in your room and not those silly teacups. We thought being away from downtown Luxor was an advantage as it was quieter and there’s a hotel shuttle or cheap taxis to get you there anyway. If you don’t want to eat at the hotel there’s a great little restaurant outside the entrance gates called Gerda’s.

I highly recommend this hotel. It’s quite quite special.
    • Twin Hilton Deluxe Room

I thought it’s was disappointing that there were no longer individual bath/ and shower products available in the spa and also that they no longer supplied free water around the spa pool. Those little extras are very important.

The staff were amazing especially Emman at breakfast. The spa pool is quite perfect. We spent many happy hours thete

Absolute Bliss in Luxor
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Nothing not to like. Perhaps I could say that I found the spa prohibitively expensive which is a shame because at -50 % I probably would have been there everyday. A couple of other guests I talked to also shared this opinion. Prices were even more expensive than some places I go to in Paris !

The Hilton, Luxor is simply one of the best experience's I have had. Beautiful hotel tastefully decorated. Relaxing atmosphere bordering the Nile. Spotless rooms and manicured gardens. Great breakfast. Friendly staff attentive to all your needs, without being over bearing. 2 pools (one for adults only which I loved)

Amazing infinity pool overlooking the nile, proximity to...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Food could have been way better given that it’s a 5 Star hotel, sampled many dishes that were just ok, shrimp dishes were sub par and pricy, burgers and pizza also not worth it

Amazing infinity pool overlooking the nile, proximity to Karnak, comfortable rooms, chicken cesar salad was good and breakfast buffet is good

Exceeded my expectations
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The complimentary breakfast , the staff were so attentive and kind, the view was amazing and the overall atmosphere was so relaxing. Thank you for such a great stay !

Fantastic property and staff

Bathroom a bit small. Nothing else at all.

The property was located right on the Nile with stunning views from rooms pool and sitting areas. Staff were wonderful and polite and prices at the resort we're very reasonable. A free shuttle bus into town was also fantastic. Clean and room i would definitely stay here again.

Not top comfort but satisfactory
    • Nile Suite

Our stay was enjoyable. The room was nice but it had a very thin connecting door and we heard all the farts and burps from our neighbor. Otherwise we were satisfied with everything. The breakfast was very good and the staff very helpful.

Amazing
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Sometimes desks didn’t have employees present at them so you’d have to wait. Elevators were bit slow at times and once wasn’t working well.

Breakfast was amazing. The restaurants all served really good food and had good service. The pool area is very nice, bedroom nice and bed very comfortable with nice sheets. Spa is well done and facilities can be used for free. The ‘relaxation room’ with water beds is sublime.

First-class hotel with staff to match - exemplary
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

I did not like the ambience of the half-board dining room in the evening - it lacked atmosphere and was purely functional rather than enjoyable although the staff, as always were excellent, unlike Olives restaurant which felt friendly, busy and welcoming.

Wide choice fresh fruit and vegetables attentive staff

The perfect location in front of the valley of the kings and...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The perfect location in front of the valley of the kings and the Nile. The sunset from the pool terrace was unforgettable. Finally the staff was very friendly and helpful.

bets hotel in Luxor.

Nothing to mention

bets hotel in Luxor. ALL the staff were incredibly courteous and helpful, the setting was amazing, and the food choices really very good. The nile view rooms are superb too,

Would definitely stay again.
    • King Room Plus

My husband forgot sunglasses so purchased some from the shop inside the hotel. They broke within 2 hours. The ATM inside the hotel never had any money in it, so we had to drive around looking for one.

everything was perfect. The food was great, the spa was wonderful (and the womens day cocktail party was a surprise treat!), the staff friendly and helpful. We took taxi 366 from the hotel on the first day and decided to stick with him for every journey in our trip... he was the only person outside of the hotel who wasn't trying to sell us something! The only hotel on this trip where I could feel comfortable and safe sitting by the pool in a bikini.

Brilliant and excellent value
    • King Hilton Guestroom

There was nothing I didn’t like...exceptional. The staff were the happiest I’ve ever come across in a large hotel...they are like a big family...many have been there for over 15yrs...happy staff means happy guests!

Amazing
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Beautiful hotel with great staff and great value for money. The views and the food were amazing - Even the gym is panoramic! Location on the Nile edge is perfect. Great place to relax. Especially love the heated infinity pool.

I would definitely reccomend it if more attention is given to the food quality and preparation
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The quality of the food was unacceptable. We have received fish not properly cooked (even after specifically recommending that we wanted it well cooked) and found pieces of a plastic bag in the food of another dish

Beautiful location. Comfortable beds. Kind and helpful staff.

would do it it again.

nothing.

I have stayed in Hyat, Hilton and Sheraton in the USA and have not had that level of professionalism that Luxor Hilton Staff have exhibited. Added to that the Egyptian hospitality, the icing on the cake.

Home away from home
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Some towels in the poolside needs cleaning.

Originally, we only booked one night in Hilton Luxor. However, we found the facilities and its overall atmosphere out of this world and extended another day. My friend and I concluded Hilton Luxor is the perfect get away for holidays or just relaxing during hard travels. We loved using its spa facilities which included steam saunas, massage showers and even water beds. There are also two lovely pools both with Nile River views. One is accessible through the spa and provides an infinity view whilst the other is near restaurants and lobby. The staff were hospitable and reception staff especially were extremely supportive. I would definetly come back to Hilton Luxor. Thank you so much for providing a comfortable stay.

A relaxing oasis by the Nile
    • King Room Plus

At times a few of the younger male staff could be 'overly familiar'; this can be a little disconcerting more for women in any group.

The service at the hotel was excellent and the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were comfortable. The sites around the hotel were wonderful and so a lot to do but when we were relaxing at the hotel it really was an oasis of calm. Could not recommend highly enough.

Everything was perfect
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

If you don't pay your meals when you have them and you sign with your room number you are overcharged. In Rosetta restaurant they should prepare the meals a bit faster, in the other restaurants they were ok

Everything was perfect

A recommendable stay in Luxor.

The rooms are quite small. They look better in the pictures on the website. We paid for a room with Nile view, but in reality, it was to laugh with. It was more a side view and you could get a glimpse of the Nile through the trees. Staff is not trained well. This, and the rooms, were our major minuses. The buffet was a bit disappointing. The concierge service is not what you would expect from a five-star hotel. But we did get our answers and requests from other staff members at the front desk.

The best area of the hotel is for sure the swimming pool and sitting area next to the Nile. You have a perfect sunset view and the service is very good. Pool water has the perfect temperature. It’s a modern hotel and this was a nice change in our trip through Egypt.

A relaxing break from them stressors of Luxor
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The restaurant wasn’t great. There was not a lot around the hotel.

Breakfast was delicious. The spa was nice, free water was provided. There was a shuttle for hotel guests.

Greeted by Sofia, kind, professional and welcoming.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Some of the waiters have a weird attitude towards women. I was very much put off by that. They forget they’re on the job with paying costumers and not at the local bar talking to random strangers... I personally hated the few times I ordered a drink by the pool and got checked out and spoken in such an informal manner.

Greeted by Sofia, kind, professional and welcoming. The rooms are clean and pretty, the infinity pool is amazing and the spa staff is also very good. The attention in general was good.

AMAZING hotel in Luxor
    • King Hilton Guestroom

We really enjoy our short stay in the hotel. We love it! One of the best Hilton for sure! ...A romantic view, funny staff, AMAZING view, lovely and very clean rooms... We wish more days in Luxor to stay another day but we had already the flight.

The perfect hotel!

Everything!! Great hotel, the food was amazing, the staff were more than friendly! They were really going the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our stay!

Paradise in Luxor, most beautiful place I have ever stayed!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

I cannot think of a single complaint, it was fabulous!

Everything was absolutely amazing! The facilities are gorgeous and immaculately kept. The staff were outstanding! Special shout out to Ahmed at the spa pool (had an incredible 2.5 hour couples spa treatment), everyone at the concierge desk, front desk staff, housekeepers, everyone at the incredible breakfast buffet and the Olives restaurant. We felt so well cared for and pampered, it was truly an oasis. We decided that after a year of being married that this was our honeymoon as it was truly the trip of a lifetime! Four nights was not nearly long enough, we can't wait to return! :)

Excellent stay at full service Luxor hotel
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Didn't love all of the flies in Luxor/by the food served near the pool. That said, this is a larger issue that exists in the Mid-East/North Africa region.

Suffered a slight injury while on the West Bank, and the front desk was helpful in informing me of my options, e.g. a doctor or a nurse could be called to stop by the hotel after his/her workday. Front desk staff was extremely helpful in helping to pour iodine into the wound to clean it while waiting for a nurse to arrive onsite. Breakfast spread is nice, and sitting outside near the pool for the meal was a lovely option. Excellent sunbathing, even in the beginning of December, so bring the sunscreen. Great calming contrast to the bustle/taxi vendors of Luxor. Ordering food by the pool was a great touch, and the menu is good and reasonably priced. Would recommend the fish and chips.

Beautiful hotel on the nile, great pool.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The groundfloor rooms were great but friends in the upper levels had extremely small balconies and the rooms have no windows making them feel a bit claustrophobic. Shisha restaurant was not really operating.

Beautiful hotel on the nile, great pool. One of the servers at the restaurant made us shisha even though they were only supposed to be served after 4pm, went above and beyond.

Superb hotel, great location - good for couples, families or solo travelers
    • King Room Plus

Amazing hotel, the breakfast buffet was the best we enjoyed during our 2+ week stay in Egypt. This is the perfect accommodation for tourists in luxor. They have a set price list for all taxi services to surrounding archeological sites, museums and downtown for both the east bank & West Bank. This eliminates one of the most frustrating aspects of traveling - especially in Egypt (dealing and negotiating a fair price with taxi drivers as Uber is only available in Cairo, Alexandria & Giza ) the prices are very fair to both the tourist and the driver (example / 5 hour tour to valley of kings and other West Bank sites 250 egp about $14usd). The hotel had a lovely bar - fantastic pool with a splendid view of the Nile and meticulously clean rooms. The pool side menu was great and portions were generous. The location is superb, a very short taxi to the temples and museums. Our only regret is that we did not stay longer.

10/10

n/a

Everything was exceptionally incredible here. The view of the nile from the hotel was breath-taking, the infinity pool was great! The breakfast was also amazing. All of the staff were very helpful, especially Khaled from the spa/pool area. He took great care of us, tended to all of our needs. Veronica from the concierge was great too, along with Hani, and Mohamed. Thank you all, such a great team at the Luxor Hilton resort.

Best place to stay in Luxor
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast and food at the restaurants could be improved.

The pools of the hotel are great (especially the spa pool). The hotel has great view over the West Bank. Sunset is also wonderful. All staff is very helpful and polite (Mahmoud at the reception is super nice and polite). Gym is well equipped with view over the Nile. The rooms are spacious and nice (not recently renovated though). They offered me late-check out at 17:00 without any charge! I fully recommend Hilton Luxor.

A return visit which more than confirmed our original high expectations
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Main pool could have been a little warmer

Friendly attentive staff. Excellent breakfast. Wonderful situation and landscaping since renovation. Fabulous pool especially spa infinity pool.

Lovely sun snack. Have been here 4 times already and will be back
    • Twin Hilton Deluxe Room

I think paying about £90 for a massage is a bit of a cheek. The massage was ok but not worth £90!!!

Everything from the amazing facilities to the attentive and helpful staff. Not forgetting the amazing location!

Amazing stay!
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Had a great stay! All the staff were amazing but a special shout out to Hani at reception and Ahmed at the Spa pool. They were incredibly helpful and attentive. Made our stay really memorable. The facilities were top notch and and buffet breakfast was outstanding. Truly enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone!

The hilton is a fantastic place! A great value and the staff was fantastic.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

It was too hot for me. Also, I traveled alone and that was not good for taking off by yourself. I usually explore the area. There was a safety factor. But I was glad I came and visited what I wanted. There were agencies for trips available, I just did not want to go with them, it was too hot.

The staff was outstanding! They were helpful and kind!

The best hotel if your staying in Luxor
    • Hilton Deluxe King Room

Meeting/Events Room can be bigger in order to hold special occasions

Lovely Pools, good food and service, great spa with a breathtaking view of the nile, very relaxing and comfortable hotel, definitely the best in luxor

Luxor Hilton. A holiday heaven in a superb location. Fantastic friendly staff.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Ahmed the Superviser went the extra mile to help us with a Naguib Fahrouz book and Egyptian music as well as other matters, we recommend him as epitomising the Hilton Brand at the highest level.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

The best hotel in Luxor. Hands down.
    • King Room Plus

Only hiccup was the checkout. My card was declined because it was ran for $15,000 US dollars instead of $15,000 LE. BIG difference. Thank goodness my bank disallowed such a transaction!

Everything was top notch. Moved from the Sofitel to the Hilton. 110% glad I did. Hilton is leagues above what they considered a 4/5 star Sofitel.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great hotel great staff
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Happy to say there was nothing I didn't like

The hotel is situated on the Nile and a short 5 minute taxi ride to Luxor and Karnak temple . It's a great hotel and would highly recommend :) thank you

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

A very nice retreat in Luxor with the best sights all nearby
    • Hilton Plus Twin Room

I did not like the small balconies (you can only put one chair on them).

Staff (especially at reception) is extraordinarily friendly. Very nice pool and views of the Nile. Food is very good with a nice selection of international and Egyptian meals.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The warmth of Hilton!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

We had gone there to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and Hilton went out of it's way to make it special for us. While we were having our dinner at their open air restaurant, they decorated our room with balloons & flowers and also placed an amazingly delicious heart-shaped strawberry cheesecake.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

A romantic and private hotel
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Expensive $$$$$ Egyptians have to reserve by phone to get a discounted rate of about 60℅

Although the Hilton is more expensive than most hotels in Luxor it was worth the money. Staying in after dark was a very pleasant experience and one of the highlights of the Luxor trip.recommended for couples looking for a romantic and relaxing holiday. Egyptians reserve directly to get a lower price than booking (900+ compared to 1300)

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

the pool, the sauna are great
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

easy to get lost in the hotel, no clear indication. does the hotel help taxi driver earn money? the fare estimated by the airport is so different from the hotel's estimate, so the hotel staff advised me to pay way higher taxi fare. Imagine 10 min drive 100 egyptian pounds.....? can you believe that?

the pool, the sauna are great breakfast is good. location is good

Browse Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery