Reviews of Taba Hotel & Nelson Village 5 stars

Taba - Nuweiba Road, Taba, Egypt

#6 of 7 hotels in Taba

6.1

After security checking in the board - everything was...
    • Deluxe Room

After security checking in the board - everything was accepted there, in additional checking by hotel security my underwater camera was surprisingly forbidden to get hotel??? It was my third time in Taba, second time in your hotel with any problem with exactly same camera!!! Next day we met another hotel customer with same camera !!! I was very disappointed by this relationship!!!

I liked anything.
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

I liked anything. Hilton Taba and Nelson resort is the best place for vacation! It’s my 4th time that I came to this Hotel and they are so nice and also kind. The Restaurants ,The shopping center, and the Spa is amazing also! We took the Nelson Room

I went to work in a quiet but comfortable location.
    • Deluxe Room

I went to work in a quiet but comfortable location. I exceeded my objectives, not least because of the pleasantness of the hotel. Didn't try any of the fun things but they looked good.

value for money, property itself is a bit run down
    • Family Room

beach is beautiful . however the hotel itself is very old and the fact that you have to pay for water after I HAVE PAID for dinner is outrageous.

I got a room on 9th floor near the elevator amd got upgraded...
    • Standard Room

I paid for late checkout until 18:00 but got back from cruize at 17:30 and go to the reception to ask for one more hour until 19:00 so i can arange my things and get shower and i was willing to pay but the reseptionist told me i have to leave until six cuz its new day after 18:00. But anyone who knows the work in reception knows that new day in the computer starts after night proces. So i started to think there is another reason why i coudnt stay only one more hour. Treveler from israel...

I got a room on 9th floor near the elevator amd got upgraded room with sea view bcuz ordered thro booking.

Excellent service
    • Standard Room

Do not accept American express Prices for drinks are too high and do not give eater at dinner

Excellent service Early booking A good beach and diving club

Very good breakfest and dinner
    • Standard Room

Rooms are smaller but sufficiant.

Upgrade to sea-view room, very good buffet dinner and breakfest. Also seafood in Nelson restaurant was excellent. Friendly staff.

someone came into our room without us letting him in he just...
    • Family Room

someone came into our room without us letting him in he just walked in!!! crazy i was not expecting such a bad privacy issue.... breakfast wasn't good quality either all in all a bit of a scam when i saw 5 stars on booking.com

Peacfull and relaxing vacation
    • Deluxe Nelson Family Sea View

Nelson village rooms are just few meters from the sea. Beatiful colors of the water. You can snorkel very close to the water front. Good food. Relaxing vacation

Excellent food, great location, diving on the spot
    • Standard Room

Room maintenance could be better - water pressure in the shower was poor and the shower was leaking.

Excellent food, very convenient location - right next door to the Eilat-Taba terminal, no need to take a taxi. Perfect for divers: nice diving club on the spot.

Great view and location, value for money
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I just don't know why they don't offer drinks with the dinner, I even should pay for water!!! Also I think the hotel needs better and more professional animation team.

Amazing location, very good stuff, very clean room, nice and variety of food.

Location, food and beach
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

1) group of 9 Indian swim with their full unclean clothes in the pool ( I took pictures for them but I don’t need to upload them ) no one ask them to go out I went to the reception and I wrote complain, they promised me to change the water today but it happened in the last day of my stay 2) the furnitures and entertainments of the hotel old poor (pool ,room, shower room ) 3) their was a problem in my wc and I called the reception everyday and no one help me. 4) the staff of the restaurant are good but they speak together with high voice and make noise. 5) all the security, reception, animation and all the hotel staff staf with the guests during breakfast, lunch dinner, I think that is not professional

Location, food and beach

Nice place for good value overall
    • Standard Room

There was only one staff working the front reception and the line to check in was way too long. He was obviously stressed and poor management made his job harder. I waited two hours to get checked in. There should’ve been someone else helping. At least I got a room upgrade and free fruit for all that trouble.

Food was good, room was comfortable, very clean

Great Hotel
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Not all the staff at the restaurant is friendly. The pool is small compared to the capacity of the hotel. No soft drinks for half board accommodation (at the Dinner)

Great Hotel

We enjoy the perfect beach, we enjoy the Fresh Pizza from...

First of all, about the food & the service in the Main dinning restaurant, the food was so common and nothing special, some of staff are nice and some of them was unpolite, and some of the waiters replied in a rude manner. Second, in the reception, we always wait long long time for service (specially the date of checked out), it was near 20 customers stand near the reception with one receptionist only. The Wifi need to improve.

We enjoy the perfect beach, we enjoy the Fresh Pizza from the beach, the staff in the Kid care room was nice and polite. and the security service are well.

a lot of people came to the hotel with big bluetooth...
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

a lot of people came to the hotel with big bluetooth speakers and played music loadly in their rooms and on the beach - it was very annoying. and the staff didn't do anything regarding this !!

Nice vacation
    • King Sunset Suite

The view of the rooms and the good comunication and the facilites of the resturantes and insipte the fact that the hotel was full vacency evrey thing was fix

Will deffinitely go back.
    • Deluxe Nelson Family Sea View

1) Limited beverages while having a hard all inclusive package deal. 2) the broken and faded tiles of the main swimming pool. 3) the pillows

Being in Nelson village room. Verity of food and desserts and quality. Very friendly caring and helpful staff. The beach.

Very close to the border passage.
    • Standard Room

Current owner does not renovate and repair the hotel. Everything is quit old and a lot of broken interior and exterior, pool, etc.

Very close to the border passage. Luxury heritage of Hilton.

Amzing resort. Value for money. Recommended in Eilat area!
    • Standard Room

The dinner buffet looked better than it tasted. (but for the price still recommended)

Great resort with good facilities, pools & beach. Great breakfast. Amazing hospitility. Great value for money (Waay better than in Eilat) When you fly to Eilat for a sun&beach vacation...this is the place to be! Airportbus 282 from Ovda will bring you to the border with Egypt. if you show your printed reservation for this hotel at the border you don't have to pay ANY fees to leave/enter Israel or Egypt! After the border you walk in 3 minutes to the hotel :)

It was an excellent mini-holiday that I spent with a group...
    • Standard Room

We did not like the lack of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the evening meal. We had half board!

It was an excellent mini-holiday that I spent with a group of friends at your hotel. We enjoyed the beach, the pool, and the animation. We always felt safe and the food diversified!

VERY CLEAN & TASTY FOOD

NOISY AIRCONDITIONER

VERY CLEAN & TASTY FOOD Cleanliness IN THE HOTEL IS ABOVE my expectations GREAT WELCAMING & SERVICE EXCELLENT DINNER IN THE HOTEL

I can just recommend this hotel.
    • Standard Room

I can just recommend this hotel. We had perfect experience with staff. The best one was with office manager Mr. George. He was patience, helpfull and kind. Definitelly I need to go there again :) Last not least they prepared deliciouse food-many options for vegetarian, meats..deserts. Thank you for nice holiday

The hotel is in a nice location with delicious breakfast.
    • Standard Room

Some of the stuff doesn't speak english very well. It is sometimes hard to comunicate. But they are still very friendly.

The hotel is in a nice location with delicious breakfast. Staff was friendly.

Very good place to have a rest especially when a winter is in your country.
    • Standard Room

Absolutely friendly and professional staff. Very good breakfasts. And corals with a lot of fishes only 3 steps from beach to water. Set with Kettle, tea, coffee and sugar on the room was a good idea.

Very much worn with old equipments, bad price value ratio. Take care not to pay triple at the end!
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Very unfriendly staff. Fraud with the price. You can count with the double of the price because of taxes and other service fees. Nothing happened so as they told. Hotel is very much old fashioned and used. Bathroom needed to be renovated couple of years ago. But they solved all the problems with silicon und glue!:-) They offered us a special price, but we had to pay the triple! That is all they learned from Hilton over the recent years.

Hotel was full of local people, but sadly the richer, snobbish ones. Beach was empty, underwater world was unusual boring for Red Sea, not much to see as the beach is artificial. Gym is more symbolic, a local detective was using with us. Don't imagine more equipments than you have in your store room at home. :-)

Excellent price / performance ratio
    • Family Room

The very tedious crossing of the border from Israel to the hotel, many security checks even when entering the premises. In the vicinity of the hotel there is no place to go. At some of the hotel's facilities, the pool can already see wear, the hotel is not new.

Excellent eating. Great staff, dear animators. The advantage is that there is no need to pay Egyptian visas or exit Israeli taxes, the hotel is available 500 meters from the border, can be reached by foot. Directly to the border is the public transport from Eilat.

It’s SO cheap, right next to the border crossing with Israel...
    • Standard Room

Disappointing to have to pay for a water bottle at the buffet dinner we paid for. While I understand that it can be common in certain countries to pay for water, many foreigners cannot drink the tap water in Egypt.

It’s SO cheap, right next to the border crossing with Israel, very large with two pools and an extensive private beach on the Red Sea. Definitely worth going to!

Avoid this hotel
    • Standard Room

- It lasts at least 1 hours for check in, - Foreigners are not allowed to pay in Egyptian pounds. I kept the amount in local currency before heading to Israël so I just lost this amount (bank money changer was closed on the border). - Rude staff, - Noisy AC in the room - AC doesn't work properly : too warm, and I was here in february - Some water ran on the floor of my bathroom. If you can, it worth to reach Taba Height or Nuweiba. On the way in, I paid 250 EGP for the taxi to reach Coral Resort in Nuweiba : I got better value and friendly staff.

- Convenient location when travelling by public transportation between Israel and Egypt. - Good food - Nice view

Be sure to return, we recommend to our friends
    • Standard Room

The only critique does not apply to the hotel, but to a travel company in the hotel - do not go on an excursion to Jerusalem - this is a nightmare! Instead of tourists crossing the border by groups and at different times, 400 tourists are simultaneously from pl.23 kept at the border until 5 am! Absolute non-organization! The excursion to the Jordan was well organized. Be sure to return, we recommend to our friends, just do not go to Jerusalem!

Recommended. Great holiday in a very good hotel. We were surprised to see the hotel not in Israel, but 50 meters behind the Israeli / Egyptian border. From Ovda Airport 40 min. by bus no.282, then on foot across the border and to the hotel. With countless passport checks, it collects around approx. 2h. But prices are very pleasant! Great breakfast, nice and clean room, great bed, every day fresh wather, beautiful park and sea with coral, colorful fish. Wonderful restaurants - we liked Nelson the best, but also the diner at hotel restaurant was great, with big choise. We would like to thank the guy at the reception that took us on the night from 17.02 to 18.02. - hearty, smiling, kindly! We are very grateful to the restaurant waiter Ahmed Muhamad for the very careful service! Thank you for tray to speak in latvian - labi, labi!!! (good, good!)

Great value for the money
    • Standard Room

I would appriciate more local (egyptian) cousine, the cousine was mostly western

Everyone was very nice and helpfull The stay was very cheap We got free room upgrade Lot of food and drinks everywhere

Old rooms. Good service. Careful! you will be charged more at the check in. בוקינג מוסר מחיר מוטעה!
    • Standard Room

Booking cheated us. At the checking we had to pay wayyy more that the price we had when originally booked. Hotel not worth the price. Poor breakfast. No Vegan food, no nice salads, no beans, no nuts, no sauces, no creativity. Only processed food. VERY old rooms. Old, noisy fridge. TV did not work either. My grand parents had better TV. Internet did not work at the rooms. We weren't allowed to use our tiny coffee Nespresso machine we brought with us (since we use Soy milk we knew there wont be soy milk based latte) and had to drink our latte with cold milk.

Very good service and kind people. Had the best mojito I ever had! :) Overall nice.

My stay at Taba Hotel exceeded my expectation.
    • Standard Room

My stay at Taba Hotel exceeded my expectation. I was upgraded to a room with sea view at 10th floor free of charge as a thanks for my long 8 nights stay. I arrived in the middle of the night so I went directly to sleep. There was fruits & water prepared for me in my room. Next day I started my holidays with breakfast. Which become my favourite part of the day. Staff members were very welcoming & they took care I’ve got everything I need. Let me name them - Islam, Elhussein, Ahmed, Mohamed, Sayed. Thank you for your care. You made my holiday heaven on the Earth. :) I’m vegan and I was really happy that there was great selection even for vegans - fresh fruits (bananas, oranges, tangerines, grapefruits) and vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, peppers, salad), grilled vegetables (zuccini, aubergine, peppers), roasted potatoes, olives, pickles, selection of oils (chilli, nut, black seed etc.) and vinegar, falafel, hummus, tahini, pita, toast bread, bread, baguette, jams (date, fig, mango, guava, rose, pineapple, apricot, plum, cherry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry etc.) and orange & red grape marmelade, peanut butter, molasses, molasses with tahini, caramel sauce, cornflakes, oats and of course there was a big selection for non vegans too - omelletes, scrummbled eggs, boiled eggs, beef and chicken sausages, beans, hams, fish, cheeses, soft cheeses, jogurts, porridge, chocolate cereals, pancakes, cakes, muffins, croissants, weet pastries, bread pudding, vanilla sauce, syrup, halva, white honey, etc. Then I went to swimming pool area. Elsayed who was taking care of beach towels was always smiling. There were some books to borrow at towel counter too. The biggest swiming pool with a bar on the island in the middle is with salt water, water is colder, but once you make it over first chill feeling and start to swim it’s OK and perfect for cool down from sun heat.

Welcoming place right at the border
    • Standard Room

An incredible relaxing place to enjoy your vacation with everything you might need from Casino and tennis courts to souvenir shops and à la carte restaurants. The staff was extremely kind to us, even upgraded our 2 Standard Double Rooms to Double Rooms with Sea View with no extra charge. The staff's amazing hospitality and the views over Red Sea and the Sinai Peninsula along with the tranquility of that place made me regret I didn't stay longer!

Friendly staff, very good buffet breakfast and dinner, clean...
    • Deluxe Room

Except for the hotel area there is nowhere to go. Ban of swimming (both pool and sea) after the sunset.

Friendly staff, very good buffet breakfast and dinner, clean and quite beach, free towels for the beach and pool, great that you do not have to pay the Izraeli exit fee if you stay in the hotel near the border

|Nice state for relaxation and snorkeling.
    • Standard Room

Some problems during the check-in. We booked All inclusive rate - on spot receptionist said that we have booked "Soft all inclusive" that means that vine, beer and cocktails are not included in the rate. During the discussions we had feeling that receptionist didn't understand us. We called for a manager and he solved problems. He was very kind and professional and did his job excellent. So be informed that "All inclusive rate" in Booking.com means "Soft all inclusive" and "selected beverages" means "soft drinks". One more issue that we didn't like was that smoking is allowed everywhere inside, including Rainbow bar where they had evening shows. So it is really uncomfortable for non-smokers.But it is usual for non-EU countries.

Nice territory and rooms. Good place for snorkeling. Tasty food. Excellent staff.

מלון מעולה !!!
    • Deluxe Room

We were staying at the Taba Hilton Hotel The hotel was clean and glamorous The staff was excellent Even a guy named Muhammad Khalad who served us in a great way and spoke Hebrew helped us a lot It should be noted that the hotel is of a superior standard

Just go there if you are looking for the quiet and relaxing place
    • Standard Room

There is no shops in the area, so if you take like as half-board there can be problem to buy some food for the lunch. Breakfast is finish 10:30 am and dinners starts 6:30 pm, so time between the meals was a bit too long.

We like absoulutely everything about this hotel. Staff is great, they know how to make your holidays unforgettable. I wish to thank to the all people who work there, especially Osama from the bar, Islama and Ahmed and rest of the waiters from the restaurant whos names I can not remember now. The guys who cleaned our room are great. We had half board, food was very delicious everyday, both breakfasts and dinners. There is great beach by the hotel, coral reef is just by the shore. The music band was very good.

I would do it over again, only next time I will check beforehand that everything is functioning.
    • Standard Room

Water coming out of the bathroom sink is brown for s long time. There was no hot water in the shower or the sink.

Check in was about the most pleasant experience I have ever had checking in to a hotel. Ahmed, at the reception, was very pleasant, helpful and kind. He even offered a free upgrade to a see view as a compliment. The rest of the crew, in the restaurant, grounds keeper, house keeping, and security were equally kind and helpful.

reachable paradise
    • Standard Room

some renovation of the bathroom could be carried but everything was still clean

good value option very nice beach near the Nelson Village the stuff is trying as much as they can to make this place perfect great barbecue on the terracce very few people in February

Perfect memories
    • Standard Room

A bit boring crossing the borders every time when going to Eilat direction, Dolphin reef etc. But this is not a hotel fault.

Very good service, very good food, beach, corals and fish. Free upgrade to upfloor room with georgeous sea view. Thank you very much for that good days, I will surely recommend this place to all my friends. This is not Egypt, this is Paradise!! Special thanks for Eman from animation team, she is really good at her job and her attitude is perfect. Special thanks to Nelson restaurant staff for brilliant service and food. Special thanks for Spa team for excellent massage.

Nice place for relax, super service, excellent stuff...
    • Standard Room

Sometimes too loud music from swimming pool

Nice place for relax, super service, excellent stuff especially in reception, free upgrade for better room with beautifull seaview. Food absolutely fantastic.

The location and the food have improved since the time I...
    • Standard Room

the guy who cleans the rooms bothers us each hour each time with another question, even when we put the do not disturb on the door he knocked on the door, the behavior was strange.

The location and the food have improved since the time I stayed here

I WILL BE BACK
    • Standard Room

THE FURNITURE IN THE ROOM WAS A LITTLE BIT TIRED , THE SAME THING IN THE BATHROOM . BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT WHAT YOU ARE PAYING AT THIS HOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT WITH HALF BOARD , IN EILAT YOU PAY AT 2 STARS HOTEL OR A SMALL APARTMENT WITHOUT FOOD . I DID NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT AT THE DINNER YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL THE BEVERAGES , EVEN STILL WATER . THE MAIN POOL, ALTOUGH VERY CLEAN , LOOKS VERY VERY TIRED .

Very helpful, friendly and professional staff, tasty food, great hotel.
    • Standard Room

All the staff is extremely helpful, friendly and professional, especially Mr. Ahmed, Mr. Mohammed and Mr. Ahmed Mohammed. Great hotel, tasty food in buffet restaurant and also in Marhaba restaurant, large and clean room, more than reasonable price. Nice surroundings. Close to border crossing - 5 minutes walk. Really pleasant stay.

Beautiful paradise in Taba, but they should FIRE all Staff
    • Standard Room

The hotel isn't 5 stars, so you pay for a service they don't offer the staff did not speak english, and anyway they were retarded and very unhelpful. Anything what we ask to them they denied us, as ice, towels or a tape. when a hotel of this category must do everything for their guest. My feedback for the staff is 0.

The bed were comfortable, on reception they gave us a welcoming drink and upgraded to a sea view room close to the lift.

We spent a great holiday.The beach is like a giant aquarium offering excellent snorkeling possibiliy
    • Standard Room

Internet service could be better.

We spent a great holiday in Taba Hotel. We had a nice room with a little balcony, a very comfortable large bed, and a fantastic view over the Red Sea. We could experience the most romantic sunset from our balcony.. view to Aqaba Gulf, Jordan, Saudi Arabia..just fantastic. The reception staff was helpful with us all the time. Mohamed Arafa, the reception manager was like a close friend to us with all the useful information. The breakfast buffet was gorgeous, a fantastic choice. We had half-board, so had dinner.. to our great surprise, it was in Nelson Village Restaurant and Marhaba Restaurant on the sea shore! We had the feeling to be VIP guest, the service was so attentive. The quality and the choice of the food was extraordinary great. The free time activity we had was snorkeling or just relaxing on the crystal clear water beach of the hotel. This beach is like a giant aquarium offering excellent snorkeling opportunities. The coral reef can easily be reached and is not deep. We plan to return to Taba Hotel Egypt in 2018 again, with our family together. We thank to all the members of the staff of Taba Hotel for our great holiday in 2017 December! Maria Beryl

Best place for your vacation
    • Standard Room

Best hotel in the area, beautiful, and clean beaches (cleaned everyday), perfect quality food and excellent service and personnel. Especially I would like to thank Mr. Amr at the reception, who is the nicest and most welcoming, kindly person, speaks fluently Russian, English and probably other languages as well. He was able to answer every question we asked and arrange anything we needed. Thanks to him, I felt here not only as normal customer, but as the best and mostly honored friend.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Taba is Paradise, perfect place to disconnect
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The crowd on weekends, and the loud bar performance (good but loud). Terrible wifi connection and mobile signal (probably because it is close to the Egyptian borders). Not much orientation on things to do outside of the hotel

Very professional staff, quiet spot in weekdays, lovely food, cleanliness, great scenery, and nice boat trip from the diving center

The best one hotel!
    • Standard Room

The best one hotel! Perfect stuff: Mohamed Khaled was the best man behind the reception desk I have ever met! Really, everything was perfect there!!!!

The staff was excellent- very efficient and friendly.
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

The truth is that we had a great time!!!

The staff was excellent- very efficient and friendly. The rooms were very clean and nice. The food was very good. The location was great of course The price was good Espacially because our rooms wereon the beach We enjoyed every minute

Great stay, good location, excellent value for money

None really

Staff was welcoming and friendly Location is great, estimated border passing time is ~15-35min (open 24/7) There is bus on Isreal side that goes to Eilat or Ovda Despite somewhat quiet season, hotel had excellent facilities (variety of meals and even had some entertainment options) There is bus station in Taba free zone, that is ~600m from the hotel with around 10 shops

Great place to relax in taba
    • Standard Room

Excellent stop over on our way from Israel to dahab in Egypt. The place is just after the border crossing and close to the bus station in case you are along a bus after your stay in taba. The hotel is great and everyone in the staffs was extremely helpful and kind. Special mention to Mohamad and Ahmed from reception, and mohamad from concierge. The continental breakfast was excellent and the half board buffet dinner yummy, with some many good options . Absolutely recommend you stay there !

A very good quality - price ratio !!! I recommend that hotel.
    • Standard Room

As a rebranding of the former Hilton hotel, Taba hotel need urgent improvements. As a minor example, in 2017 is hard to believe that a five stars hotel has TV with cathodic tubes !!! I trust that the hotel management will implement an investment program with qualified personel, for execution and for the supervision of the works (recently ther were replaced on the shower located directly on the beach the sower caps, which were working, with new shower caps, which are not working at all, that so called works beeing finished by painting all the pipes of the shower). This isolated example should not be generalized, but much more attention should be paid, in my opinion.

The hotel is located at 5 minutes walking from the Israel - Egipt Taba Border cross point. The location is extremely comfortable. The breakfast and the dinner were above our expectations, without exaggeration, although the number of tourists was rather low ! The master chef and the personal of the restaurant were friendly and very kind ! We benefitted for upgrade to sea view room and late check out with no extracharge. The beaches are very well decorated and is easy to find an intimate place (at least, in extrasezon!). At the border with the neibour hotel (Movenpick) you will find a lovely recif coral, althought rather small (30 metres long), and because his location, there are only small waves on the surface of the sea water for at least half of the beach.

Was cool, really enjoyed it!
    • Standard Room

The hotel used to be super cool in in 90ies probably, but looks a bit used today. Anyways everything is clean and staying is durable at any level :)

Liked the seaside really, you can see fishes even if you go until the bellybutton. Be careful about the riffs, possible to cut feet really easy. Really good experience:)

Many thanks for all the staff of the Hotel, this time again they made it
    • Family Room

As much as I whatch to see if i find for negative things, I could not find them

Everything, the reception manager Mr George provides the best service, once you enter the hotel, you do not want to leave. All the staff are very professional, the foood are amaizing, and for sure i'll be there soon

The Hotel was very clean and Pleasant, the room we had was...
    • Standard Room

Please stop allow to smoke in the lobby and in the rooms

The Hotel was very clean and Pleasant, the room we had was very big with a sea view We skip breakfast, so I can't tell my opinion.

Amazing beach for amazing price

Very weak wifi

This is unique place because of very nice beaches on the territory of a hotel. Beatifully mainted gardens, big variety of different food for breakfasts and dinners. Receptionists and cleaning service were top :)

Disappointed
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The hotel is pretty good I won’t lie, unfortunately we had a very bad experience , we’ve been traveling in Egypt and ordered the hotel via booking, one night for 40 dollars. When we arrived the hotel the representative told us that because we are from Israel and we ordered it in Egypt we need to pay like Israelis - Because we are not local they made us pay twice ! 90 dollars ! I’m really disappointed they treated us this way. What is the difference between ordering while being in Egypt or in ISrael.

Food was nice , everybody are very kind.

Beautiful rooms, lovely garden, clean sea
    • Deluxe Nelson Family Sea View

No wifi (except the lobby and close surroundings) Children on booking.com until 17 years in the hotel only until 10. We had to get an extra room). Loud monotonous music.

Staff for room service very friendly. Buffet in restaurant kept clean and filled even with many guests. Location and view!

I rested for the third time in Taba Hotel & Nelson...
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

I rested for the third time in Taba Hotel & Nelson Village. Excellent service, good food, perfect cleanliness. Large beach and beautiful reefs. Highly recommend!

Good value for money. Upgrade to nelson room.
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

The pool area need some renovation. Some restaurants need to upgrade their food quality’s

Cleanliness, staff , and breakfast. Good value for money. We stayed at the Nelson village which’s worthy to upgrade for .

Great value , good service at Nelson's villige
    • Standard Room

The crossing into Egypt is still to long and annoying.

As prices at the nearby city , Eilat is so high, This hotel is very good value for money , great beds and tasty food.

Friendly staff, a quiet place without tourists.
    • Standard Room

Older room amenities, low wifi signal, still the same breakfast...

Friendly staff, a quiet place without tourists. Beautiful sea suitable for snorkeling...

We travel to the Sinai peninsula for the beaches and...
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

Our fridge wasn't working when we arrived and we called the front desk 3 times and no one came. We finally went to the reception desk to get help. It said there was a hairdryer in the room but there wasn't. There were never any clean beach towels.

We travel to the Sinai peninsula for the beaches and tranquility an d truly enjoy snorkeling in the Red Sea. Unfortunately, there was a lot of loud music and the beaches were not clean.The staff to s very friendly.

A perfect vacation in the excellent hotel

Every thing was perfect.

It was the second time for us to come to this hotel with the new ownership.Again it was a great experience. To start with mr Gorge the reception manager, very professional, helpful and friendly. The housekeeping supervisor mr Mustafa Naeem gave us the filling as we are at home end the only gest in the Nelson Village, very helpful and made me happy every sec. The room was very clean and have all the facilty for a perfect vacation. The food in the hotel restaurant was varied and very good, the staff were very professional and above all, the restaurant manager do is best to bring me every thing that i ask for . Thank you all for the fantastic vacation, and we will come soon.....

Location and view are amazing , good food , easy to reach...
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms need restoration , bathrooms and TV are a bit old , carpet in room and in passage needs to be changed

Location and view are amazing , good food , easy to reach the beach

Waiting for the next vacation
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

We returned to the hotel after 3 years. Sorry we did not come back earlier. The hotel is beautiful, everyone is smiling, High quality service, excellent food. We enjoyed every moment, promising to return soon.

The prefect combination of amazing beach and super hospitality
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

It is hard to get out of the hotel , but its near castle salad el din and fioroid bay

The staff were very helpful , rooms were clean and comfortable the beach was perfect , the food was very delicious and different variety , I liked everything about this hotel and its location the best Egyptian territory, shuttle bus picked us from the bus stop and to the bus stop receptionists , room service and even managers were very helpful and assured that we are enjoying our time

fantastic vacation
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

It was the second time for us to come to this hotel with the new ownership. it was a great experience. To start with mr Gorge the reception manager, very professional, helpful and friendly. The housekeeping supervisor mr Mustafa naeem gave us the filling as we are the only gest in the Nelson room, very helpful and made me happy every sec. The room was very clean and have all the facilty for a perfect vacation. The food in the hotel restaurant was varied and very good, the waiters were very professional and above all, the restaurant manager that do is best to bring me every thing that i ask . Thank you all for the fantastic vacation, and we will come soon

It is the first time and last time! The prices on booking are much more expensive comparing others iwon't reserve...
    • Deluxe Family Room

The mini bar did not work. The kettle was broken . The reception team were unpleasant and unhelpful!! I reserved family deluxe room and paid for it but got standard toom with one big bed. I asked to change the room they did not accept. TheN they added a broken extra bed... the room service and the resturants team were good.

The hotel is very clean, the beach and the resturants were very good

It was great and i am sure coming back.
    • Standard Room

The food is not tasty..and i didnt like the hair salon at the hotel.

Thanks a lot to a receptionist Amr,public relations menager Muhamad and diving instructor Kamel Shaeen these people made my trip even better.

A once in a lifetime experience
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

I suggested to them they get a little golf cart to more easily move people around the beautiful gardens and seafront walk, as I walk with a cane. They moved me around whenever I wanted with a hotel vehicle, and I suspect most people will have no issue with their small and compact village. This place really goes the extra mile, from the cafe Americano in the lobby bar, to the fresh fish in the restaurant down below. It's hard to find a single thing to complain about, because they're friendly and charming and helpful and pleasant, and the setting is unbelievably beautiful, with dazzling views of the Red Sea and mountains.

I stayed at the Nelson Village, a few steps from the ocean, with dazzling views of the Red Sea. I was with experienced divers, and I snorkeled with them at the amazing reefs of the Red Sea. We took a boat with Aqua Sport to an island with an old castle, surrounded by amazing reefs. One of my best experiences was a solo snorkel of the Canyon reef right in front of the hotel, guided by Ahmed Mamdouh of Aqua Sport. I loved the hotel breakfast bar, with wheat bread and cheese and omelettes and fruit and yoghurt and pastries. We ate delicious steak and mousaka at the wonderful Marhaba restaurant, and had fish fillet and chicken soup at the Mexican-themed restaurant there. The staff here is really wonderful, the air conditioning Arctic, and if there's something you need, your wish is their command.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Too be returned....
    • Deluxe Nelson Queen Sea View

The only thing that was realy sort of disturbing was the very loud music from the beach bar. We approached the reception manager who actuallytook care of it, but as a policy i would say that it is danaging the natural relaxation sphere of the red sea whuch we were looking for.

Breakfast was a sweet suprise, the spa was just great! :)

Very good hotel, recommended 100% and will be back soon
    • Family Room

The a/c all nights they turn off the a/c of the rooms, i mean it's only work as fan and feels like a sauna, so you have to call them at 4am to ask for the a/c and again arround 7am. That suxxs. You go to the hotel to rest no to sleep bad.

Everything is ok, good service good prices, good location. The room and the bathroom are very clean, and also the restaurants, lobby and swimming pools. All the staff are very attentive and helpful, you feel at home

Browse Taba Hotel & Nelson Village traveller photo gallery