Reviews of Gawharet Al-Ahram Hotel (Formerly Husa Pyramids) 4 stars

#101 of 173 hotels in Cairo

5.6

I was not satisfied.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The swimming pool is always busy because its rented to some academies from outside the hotel, we couldnt enjoy it at all. The breakfast buffet is very boring, we stayed for 6 days and it never changed. Same food for everyday. Location if far away from any resturants, supermarkets or any facilities so you have to order food or take a taxi.

Its clean, Quiet and the house keeping and room services are really ok.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The dept the full amount from my credit card
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The dept the full amount from my credit card 5 hrs before check in, while booking confirmation mention that the full amount will be paid in direct to hotel,

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was clean comparing with the other hotels in Egypt and...
    • Budget Double or Twin Room

I reserved a trip with a guide to Alexandria ..and thay supposed to pick me from the airport..what happend was my flight delayed ..i i culdn't find one of them .i had to take a taxi and when i reach the hotel they imposed me to pay the trip that i didn't have and it was 120€

It was clean comparing with the other hotels in Egypt and the stuff was frendly

Location is very good
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Towels are old and have to be renewed, bathroom also need to be renewed

Location is very good Receptionist is very good and cooperative at the time I reached

good.

customer service reception . good services . food of breakfast almost the same items everyday. as customer we need to see everyday different food means items.

i liked location of hotel.

Wifi is very poor and limited to 100 mega per day per room
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Everything was not up to the standard of the hotel stars On the first day they declined to give me 2 keys for the room although the room was on double basis and i was given only one key which is the same key used for the power too I had to keep asking for towels since they keep forgeting putting fresh ones after removing the used ones And 1 day before my checking out i was requested to pay the extras although i already for the room for the full period and i was going to check out the following day and pay the extras anyway and when i informed the FO that i already paid for the room and the remaining amount is only for the extras he mentioned that he was told by accounting to ask for the payment which i ended up paying on checking out day anyway

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Good value for money
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

The pool is always busy with a swimming academy from morning to noon no special time for guests & no towels found on the pool

The room was clean the staff is friendly the food was delicious & there is good variety at breakfast at all it's very good value for money

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Not great but it was okay
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

The room wasn't clean as it should be. They use the pool for a swimming class and that was very uncomfortable. The restaurant wasn't good and they didn't refill the dishes until we order!

The pool was covered .. it was suitable for the children. The price was appropriate for the services

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Not recommended for humans
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

I didn’t like the attitude of the receptionist, he was very rude to me. Once i entered the property he was like “ Your reservation is canceled” I trid to convince him that i already paid the whole fees and i have the invoices and evidence for that. But he said “ There is nothing to do with you contact booking” It was too late and i was coming from business trip and i expected to have a couple of hours nap until morning. Any way i called Booking as it’s emergency and he felt worried suddenly after they called me back and the he apologized and let me finally check it. What apologizing means after complaining and reporting. Not recommended for humans.

Nice but can be better
    • Budget Double or Twin Room

The cattle in the room was not working. The air conditioner was dropping water inside the room. TV channels varieties need to be wider

Good food. Welcoming staff

amazing hotel and super stars team members
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Great property, superb team members. Worth to visit againg and again .

Everything about this property exceeds my expectations, very clean room , view & location are excellent . The best about this hotel is the staff , very friendly , professional , helpful and smily and lovely breakfast buffet and service . Felt like home exactly. Had many 5 stars hotels experience in Cairo but what i experienced in Gawharet al Haram hotel really better and more . Thank you to Mohamed in Front Office was duper helpful , Zein also they both made a speedy check in and all my stay needed, big thank you to Eman - HK room attend form the great professional room cleanliness, thank you Samy in Opera restaurant for F&B service , Biggest thanks for all team members you are doing a great job and made my stay worth and super wonderful ... See you soon next stay ☺👍👍

Not happy
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Reception and concierge service, I’m sure that the manager doesn’t know what happening in the front house, Upon check in we made wrong booking for Egyptian promotion only by mistake (we can understand was my mistake) but zin from reception add for us the price to very high rate, from 350 to 780 , after when I refused he told me sorry I mean 680 , I told him not possible to be this price due to the price in booking is lower than 500, he said no that’s not possible and when I made new booking I paid just 467, (be carful), The second person was the concierge abdussalam, really with this guy you will not feel that you are in hotel, never smile also if you didn’t give him something very normal can tell you bad words, I went to the room floor but we didn’t know how to open the elevator door, elevator went again to ground floor where I surprised with the way of abdussalam, he was angry to me how I don’t know how I open the door, he went with us up and I filled really not safe with him, In the night I find another receptionist, this is guy if you talk at him you will fill like he is the owner and you the staff, I asked him question he answered negative( regarding the room service food) and then I find that I lost the key, he really make me like I made a big mistake and never can fix, My second issue was last day, I find my body with fool bed bugs, I went Reception (morning reception guy better then the other, I think because the manger there) and called me the manager, but it looked for them like a normal issue. Breakfast was good and room service food good too, the breakfast buffet very cheap and nice but last breakfast I sow something look not good, the young chef came with plate from one of table and he put the food back to buffet with his hand. Housekeeping was good but the remove the towel and I get it back next day 3 am, I asked zin 3 times that no towel in the room.

Food

• Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

I love that you could ask anyone a question and all will try to help out.

We love the hotel and the staff was very very friendly. The just couldn't do move for a person

Value for money
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The only con was the receptionist was a bit rude and they charged me more than the price on booking even with the service and taxes added.

It is a great value for the cheap price they offer.

Overall was good
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

This time I didn't have coffee and tea in my room. I have asked Houseman to being it for me but he said it is not included in my room type. However the first time I been in hotel I had same room type and had it in my room. By the end I gave him tips and asked to bring at least one small coffee as I was so tired to order from room service. He gave me the end but with a such gave like gave me a big effort, despite tips I gave were more then this coffee cost

It was my second time in the hotel. Unfortunately this time I have received a back room with a view to some garbage, not like the first time. But overall the stay was nice.

Will never book in this hotel again, 2 stars are enough.
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

1- My booking for 3 bed room they give me only 2 beds. 2- My booking for non-smoking room and they give smoking and dirty one, i was feeling bad inside the room all the time. 3- Very Old Split AC and not centralized AC as it should be. 4- Reception staff at chick in time was bad behaving and not gentle with guests 5- a lot of staff members looks bad (dirty cloths and smiling bad behaving bad) and should not be in such hotel.

some staff members are good and smiling, but others are bad and always waiting for tips.

Never again in this dirty hotel !!!!!
    • Budget Single Room

Filthy bathrooms & bedrooms . No effort made for years to redecorate & clean . I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The reception & dining rooms are quite nice . Excellent massage from Hamed is available in the Health Center .

Unprofetional employedand ,very bad service,furniture is too...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Very very bad not even worth one star hotel

Unprofetional employedand ,very bad service,furniture is too old and dirty, internet is to bad you have to write code several time acode for room internet and another one for lobby and suddenly you wold be disconnect,the pool is not reely indoor pool and the water is nor clean and cold and is not aloud to use efter four oclook.

The staff were friendly and enjoyed playing with the...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

The sofa bed was not in a good condition - it was like sleeping on a hill side as the spring were totally gone. There was a swimming pool but it was not heated and it looked as if staff didn't want guests to swim which was odd, The location was OK, there were some shops nearby to eat out but the area was a bit average.

The staff were friendly and enjoyed playing with the children! The main bed was large and very comfortable, the cleanliness of the room pretty good too.

They have a park but only with limited number of cars, in...
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Not clean, a room with no view just like a cell, too loud air conditioner which I had to close in order to sleep. The smell of the room is awful.

They have a park but only with limited number of cars, in addition to being not ready enough to cater for a guest car

Very nice hotel for its value of money.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Very nice hotel for its value of money. Comfortable bed, not noisy even it has an al Haram street view. Good prices for room service, also the food was tasty. Really recommend this hotel.

It was terrible
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

It was frustrating from reception stuff he asked for extra money more than the amount on Booking.com Hotel is 4 stars⭐️ but it is less than 2⭐️.

Actually I didn’t like nothing in this property.

Rating not exceeding 5. I reseved two rooms truble. They give me duble room. they charing me extra
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

They chaeging me duble. They said the price givin me for eygption only.I dont know why they keeping that. I reserved truble rooms they give me duble rooms only while charing me for truble. When I am traying to cancel the second resevation. Alrady the seystem deduct my card.

It was a disaster.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

It was quite far from Metro station plus they showed in the photos that people are sitting on the roof top and having a good view of the Great Pyramids from there. But when I asked them to go to the roof they said its closed for the maintenance. Corridor was unnecessary curvy and had steps, any one can fall.

This is the first time it has happened. I always use booking.com to go any where. What ever country I go, hotel management has been very honest and transparent. But Alharam hotel was a shock to me. For Egyptians they have their own rates for booking the hotel rooms and for foreigners its different. (No Problem) but they should be transparent and honest. For Egyptians for 3 night stay it was $45 and for others (as calculated it was $59) I changed my booking instead of 3 nights I made it for two. Manager after a long calculations told me that its going to be $68.something. I agreed.I gave them $70 and the manager did not give back $1. Room Service was quite bad.

Not so bad. You can book for a short stay only.
    • Budget Single Room

The hotel room was smelling very bad. The food from room service is very bad. The wi-fi was not working. The bathroom is very old and not comfortable. The room don't have windows. the price charged is not consistent with this hotel.

The hotel is near from Pyramids area and have a lot of restaurantes between the location. The staff is very kindness.

Dirty beds, photoshopped location, outlets didn't work.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The sheets were dirty, the location was photoshopped, the price doubled when I got there (detailed in the fine print after booking on booking.com I got an email with details that doubled the price.) Staff was unhelpful. It was awful.

The bed was comfortable.

Receptionist was impolite and tried to charge us extra than...
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

Receptionist was impolite and tried to charge us extra than the room rate. The room was not clean with dirts even after cleaning and spots all over the carpet.

Friendly staff and so cooporating
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The cleanliness and comfort in general as rooms were smelly and i had to change 3 rooms for this reason. Bed mattress was not the best choice for people who suffer back issues. Some facilities are old and not functioning properly such as the AC.

Friendly staff and so cooporating

Bad experience
    • Family Double Room

Non cooperative staffs & bad service. we stayed 3 nights but they didn't change our bedsheets. very poor wifi connection. Its not worthy. Very disappointed with their service.

looks good from outside. nice pool.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Nice place for the value of money.
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

That they put other pictures on bookings.com and first they try to put you in a small room and your child on a sofa? After complaining and a hour later we got another room with 2 beds and our daughter got a stretcher.. but that is not what the pictures offers on bookings.com For the rest it was fine and clean but it was a dissepointment after a long day traveling.

It’s an nice hotel for the value of money they ask!

Nice hotel for a night, good value for money.

There was a lot of noise from a wedding party by the pool. Should have better noise insulation or less noisy parties.

Location on the main road to the pyramids and near the ring road is superb.

Value for money
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Not something specific but everything was good not excellent overall %75 satisfying experience

Location is superb. Very good for one nighters especially if you just go there for a sleep and shower.

A point of view
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The location has no view the room was like a prison.. The building is very poor In their pictures you can see the view of the pyramids scene this is a big lie. The receptionist wasn't professional -While I was filling the personal data he whispered to me no visitors are allowed in rooms😌 - the guests are low class No criteria for guests

Clean and the usual facilities

Affordable accomodation in a reasonable clean room.
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

Triple room contained shortage in towels and only one mug, toilet has old appliances, staff aren't so friendly.

Location very close to the pyramids, triple room has a nice view on haram st, VERY good price!

Terrible place, Horrible people
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The room was so Disgusting with horrible smell. The fridge in the room I don't think it's ever been used because even animal would refuse to put a bottle of water in it. When I spoke to the receptionist he said he would consider it as clean from his point of view. The staff in the reception starting from the manager sooooooooooooooooo rude. Thanks for booking.com allowing us to make our review so other can't have the same hard experience that I had with this hotel for 2 nights. Be careful before making booking at this terrible place even dead people wouldn't stay there.

Nothing. The most disgusting hotel in Earth

Fair for the price you pay.
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

In the pics they showed as if they have a view of the pyramids, but they don´t have that anymore, taller buldings now cover that view, so they should not put those pics to show the hotel, also the rooms smell not bad, but also not good, the carpet in the floor looks really old and also the facilities. the air conditioner also needs an update. but its fair place if you just want to spend a couple of days in Cairo and visit the pyramids. The tours they offer are way way overprice, it´s easier to get a taxi and do it yourself.

The staff was really friendly and the price for the breakfast is reasonable and they sell lunch The pyramids are really close, just get a taxy and in 10 minutes you are there. There are many resturants around and a supermarket

very good location
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Dine In Service : the staff is not professional at all Coffee/Tea bar was empty the tv screen was broken from the middle.

very good location Very quiet and comfortable

The room was clean
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The furniture doesn't match the photos The air-conditioning unit was so noisy,I stay for an hour in lobby to receive my room although I was at hotel in 3pm and check in time is 2 pm

The room was clean

Good, clean, safe, and suitable for public travellers.

Location, rooms

The hotel is in a lively area but, at the same time, quite. The rooms are clean despite some maintenance issues. Staff are polite. Value for money is great. This hotel is suitable for business travellers or small groups of youth who will spend most of the time at the nearby attractions as it's not. A resort style one.

Nice hotel, poor staff

The staff was somehow not helpful, I asked for a single bed found out there were double beds, asked for a parking spot and late check out 3 days after I went, i received an email after I checked out that it could be arranged but not guaranteed.

Great value for money, the rooms are clean and tidy, the bathrooms are also clean with toiletries and towels.

nice stay
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

breakfast need more varied and be more professional parking place need to renew all its not good at all,ac is working good but its looking very olde models with missing swing parts in and very noisy .

good clean hotel clean rooms clean bathrooms ,helpful staff especially concierge,very secure place ,price is very good, restaurant place is good and clean but breakfast is very poor ,location is very good for people how looking to visit historical places easy reach , very crowd street need more time to rich hotel but this is normal in Giza area,

Worst reception staff I have ever deal with and lowest service ever.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Everything specially the staff they are totally unmaner and unpolite. And the service is the worst on earth I am really surprised they are working in hospitality. And honestly I believe booking should stop dealing with them because they represent a very bad image.

I like Nothing it is horrible and extremely bad staff and awful service. Worst hotel ever

Quite hotel
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

One of the receptionist doesn't have the luxury of dealing with the guests that bothered me a lot and bathroom wasn't clean well ..

Quite hotel , comfortable bedroom , a varied breakfast

Money spent in the wrong place
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

1) Wi-fi is very poor. 2) Every day they have a wedding party at the reception and If you want to go out or get into the hotel you've to wait too long without any support from the staff in addition to very noisy voices during the night. 3) The room was not clean especially the bathroom , shower place is a mess.

Okay
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Although the room is a double there was only one cup and one towel. We couldn't get to connect on the wifi although it says "free wifi" we asked the reception to get us connected they said they will send someone to take care of it but he never came!

I booked it for my parents for couple of nights. They said it was clean and they were able to check in easily at 2:00 am. The room had two beds and was clean.

Nice clean hotel with a great location and low price
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

everything is just a good value for the price.

Nice staff, comfort beds, clean bathrooms, nice decorations, room area is sufficient, nice location near Pyramids.

Average Hotel with excellent value for money.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Making a phone call from my room was far from being easy, had to give the phone number that I wished to call to the reception so they can dial the number and connect me to it accordingly ??!!

The allocated room was in good view to the main road. The room was comfortable, very close to the lift, good constant hot water, good drainage system. The air condition was fairly effectively working.

Amazing staff I have to say I have surprised from the...
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Swimming pool is soooo cold

Amazing staff I have to say I have surprised from the treatment they even noticed my request in my booking ( high floor with quite room ) as well they provided it to me as requested !!! I usually write request during my booking through online booking but it was the first time to find hotel do notice them. The room is clean and quite as well food is great with cheap price ( I order pizza from room service ) totally they are amazing

Great stay!
    • Standard Triple Room

A thorough cleaning would have been good. The coffee table was dusty and the bathroom wasn't what we (Romanian people, that is) would call clean. Romanian hotels' interiors have been the cleanest from the 15 countries we visited so far so given the fact that we have not traveled that much our opinion might be biased.

Very nice staff (and I'm a picky person). Receptionists spoke very good English, the cafeteria staff less than perfect but compensated with smiles and cookies. The hotel looks nice. There were 2 weddings during our stay so we saw some traditional music band and dancers - typically a noisy wedding would be a minus, but it seems they finished pretty early (before midnight anyways) so we got plenty of sleep. Beds were not fancy, but large and thick mattresses - so we slept like babies. The location of the hotel is good for tourists - you can arrange for a private transportation from the hotel to the pyramids (abt. 10 minutes) or just walk on the main boulevard for 30 minutes. Lots of little and large shops in the area (it was a bit tricky for us to figure out that all the ground floors of almost all the buildings were like little malls - because from the outside you only see an electronics shop or a phone shop etc. but there is a small entrance between the 2 shops and you arrive to Aladdin's and Ali Baba's place.

must be cheaper than this
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

the furniture was very old ... it must be cheaper than the value i have payed ... the reception always give uncompleted information , they didn`t tell us about private parking and free wifi or any other facility ...

room was comfort , breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

It was cheap, but I didn't like
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

They said the parking was free on booking, but on site they asked for a charge. They gave us only one room key. The billows had a strong smoke odor. As a genius I should have had a welcome drink, but I haven't. I also asked for a late check out, but had no answer.

Good location is good for walking, though a hell by car. The breakfast was not fancy, but different choices

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

They were kind of nice at the beginning but not nice at the end

They did not say that partners who are not married cannot share a room. My boyfriend came to pick up his toothbrush and they asked as to check out because he came to my room for that, with the door open.

The bed was dirty but confortable

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Could be better!
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Poor Wifi, very poor breakfast, toilet and shower are beaten up, food quality at room service force you to call for a delivery.

I spent my frist night in a horrible room in the very back of the hotel, it took the staff a whole day to move me to another room with a front view. But at least I was moved!

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The receptionist lied to me about the hotel rooms and gave...
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The receptionist lied to me about the hotel rooms and gave me 2nd floor room then talled me that the higher floors are under service but in fact there was other guests in higher floors

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Good location, easy to find food near hotel

Wifi is not work in my room at 5th floor if I want wifi I have to be at lobby, its not much comfortable for me...but wifi at lobby is good signal

Room, bed, staffs and location is good...have ATM in front of hotel, have security check at hotel make me feel safety even I stay alone.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Location is OK, Giza, but far from everything. Old Hotel. With dirty and old rooms. Not good.
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The staff were not very nice, almost rude. The room was dirty and with bad smell, the hotel is very old and has not been renewed. I stay because it was only one night. I do not recommend this place. And I will go other place next time

Breakfast buffet was OK, not great but OK. WiFi was very good.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

The man at the reception;
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

One of the beds was just behind the door of the room.

The man at the reception; Muhammad Saeed, was very cooperative and helpful, the breakfast was very delicious, the rooms were very quite, the beds were big in size and the bathroom was good in size

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Great hotel for pyramidsale and great service!

Wifi works by cards you must pick up at the reception. The cards come with data limits and wifi is too slow for Youtube and the datalimit is too low for streaming. We could barely voice and video call by WhatsApp because of the slow bandwidth, meaning that it only worked on times when most people are away (after breakfast and before dinner) or when most people slept. If you plan on working online or checking your email daily, the wifi will not be able to assist you all the time. The room has carpet flooring. I'm slightly allergic to mites so maybe they should've mentioned this in advance. The bathroom was clean but a bit dated. The hotel is next to a mosque which is not strange in Cairo. It could be that you hear prayers on Friday through the speakers of the minaret.

The tourguide Ahmed was very interesting, knowledgeable and friendly! Through him we learned and experienced a lot. He will shield you from hard selling people on the tourist locations. Try to use the tour guide for the pyramids etc but only buy stuff from people and stores if you really want to. The driver was great too. For non-tour related trips, use Uber though, the reception will help you with that if you ask. If your own data connection fails, the reception can help with finding a simcard. The reception will alert you that the Uber is there if you are running late and the Uber let's them know he is there for a customer .The staff was very friendly and very very polite. The reception was always ready and prepared to help. We could even order things from outside through them like KFC. Breakfast was great,very tasty and varied (fruits, vegetables, eggs, warm & cold options, pastries, breads and nice drinks). The bathroom was very clean. The room was small but cozy. The bed was a bit hard which actually worked for my back:). The TV channels are enough to be entertained and keep up with the news if you speak German, Spanish , Arabic and (I am not sure on this one because my memory when it pertains to the tv channels is foggy) English. Room service is very cheap and 24 hours a day, which is awesome.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Not so good, not so bad
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The staff are rude. I am being asked everyday when I am leaving, they cut the electricity off at 12 PM although I have extended checkout till 2 PM

never 4 stars hotel

, this is a maximum 2 stars hotel not 4. old furniture in room , wi fi password resets everyday ,always had to ask for new password. when we check out they wanted to charge for laundry washing services ,although we did not give lundry to washing .they rigged our signature on documents for loundry services , but they failed to perfectly imitate my signature , finally quit pretending money for nonexistent services.

breakfast was fine ,unfortunately this is the only good thing .

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Excellent!
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The rear view of the hotel

The alertness of reception staff , he was really competent I stayed for one night , checked in so late after mid night and left early, the hotel was really what I needed

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Very good value for the money minutes away from the pyramides
    • Standard Triple Room

Smoking smell all over the place even on non smoking floor

This is a good value for the money. Rooms are decent size and beds are comfortable. The staff is very helpful and the manager of the hotel went out of his way to make our stay exceptional.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

The staff is so bad and don't even smile and they also want to finish the conversation asap as they don't care about what you ask, even the reception guy was not helpful at all, I don't recommend anyone to stay there, you will be treated badly and won't enjoy your stay

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Excellent value for the money
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

Room was small but still very functional

Hotel is clean. Very decent breakfast buffet. Staff was very friendly and not pushy. Nice location near the pyramids

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Just acceptable

Furniture and rooms and in regular state. There is no wifi in the room and access in lobby is not always possible. Although is in Giza, is not really close to Piramids.

Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast is good.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Acceptable =)
    • Budget Double or Twin Room

Nothing . I've got what i expected .

Value for money . it's a normal hotel for sleeping .

hotel is very good

not found receiver

staff and comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Swimming pool not available.
    • Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians Only

Swimming pool not available. Staff response is very slow.

K

Old hotel need upgrade

Hospitality

everything was okay
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

late check out wasn't available

everything was okay

Noisy ,

Bad experience
    • Special Offer - Double Room - Egyptians Only

The bed sheets was derty

Location is good