Reviews of Iberotel Luxor 4 stars

Khaled Ibn El Waleed Street, East Bank, 99999 Luxor, Egypt

#19 of 42 hotels in Luxor

To stay few days

Great hotel to stay in Luxor. Nice room, powerful air conditioned, clean, god location, safe with security all times. Front desk girl Manai was very friendly and helpful answering all my doubts and questions. The pool is inside the Nile river!! Unbelievable!!

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

the room - to be honest is outdated. It was clean but...no vibe! nothing in the minibar, no water, (only some tea +coffee bags) internet connection is same all over egypt - terrible to use passwords everytime, and terrible speed sometimes.

starting form the check-in, very warm welcome by Manal, who helped a lot during our stay. Great to have such a lovely person at a front desk! Speaking about staff, everybody was professional, and kind. I would like to remark in particular Abdul Latif from the restaurant - who is one of the funniest guys I have ever met - always making great atmosphere! Remaining in the restaurant area - the breakfast was really great - wonderful rich and tasty selection - congrats! I had also dinners - the menu is limited, but what they cook is tasty and affordable. I had really good time ! Be sure to pay extra for the Nile view - it is worth it - you have a nice balcony and evenings are amazing ! all in all - very good value at this hotel Location is also gold - there is also a convenience store just 3 min away

really NOTHING I didn't like

Achmed (Jimmy for tourists) from reception was very friendly. He made arrangments for us for a hot air balloon flight and that after the ride we were picked up by a taxidriver who drove us around to see Valley of the Kings and many more things to see. The hotel was very luxurous (I am not used to that), not a view over Valley of the Kings but the inside of the lobby of the hotel (we had a balcony). Everything was very clean, big beds, nice bathroom with bath and shower. Breakfast was including and was SUPER. The choice of different kind of bread, eggs, fruit, joghurt etc!! Definitly worth the price. One morning we had to get up very early (for the balloon ride) and a breakfast-to-go was ready for us. The pool was nice with view over the Nile and Valley of the Kings. Drinks not very expensive. Very nice terrace where you could eat/drink/smoke. Good service.

Myself & my daughter stay in the Iberotel each time we visit luxor, it is in an ideal location beside the river Nile & easy from here to get to the temples & other places of interest. The rooms are clean & comfortable & the buffet breakfast & lunch have a good variety of foods to choose from, there is also the Karkade bar where they do some great cocktails & a good choice of other alcoholic & soft drinks. The staff here are very friendly & helpful & go out of their way to ensure guests have a comfortable & pleasant stay. Meals and drinks can be taken outside at the back of the hotel with a beautiful view of the Nile & the West bank of Luxor. There is also a good sized swimming pool, Chinese restaurant & beauty salon. This is my first choice hotel in Luxor & I cannot recommend highly enough

The property was very well located and it has a beautiful garden with amazing view of the nile with restaurants and swimming pool. Our room was very comfortable and clean. We would like to thank all the great staff including cleaners, waiters, security and the local police assigned to the hotel and especially reception staff Miss Manal and Mr Jemmy for their special attention.

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I like its location ... It is located in the center of luxor with a very nice nile view Another thing is the cleanness of the place.... It is very neat The staff are so helpful specially manal on the reception , she is so nice

The receptionist (Ahmed) charged me an additional ‘local tax’ (i.e. in addition to standard VAT and Service) on check out which he insisted needed to be paid in cash (100 Egyptian pounds). I queried this twice and he basically just lied to me - even going so far as to show me my booking on his computer screen where he’d written a crude description of this bogus additional charge into a comments box! It was only when I returned to reception insisting on a written receipt (or screenshot evidencing the charge) for this mysterious additional payment that he mumbled some nonsense (he had, by this point almost totally lost his previously excellent English language skills) about having to speak with his manager and returned my cash to me (which, to my utter shock, was brazenly pulled from a paper envelope under the reception desk which contained a wad of what I can only assume was cash obtained from other guests by similar forms of deception). Truly unacceptable and extremely disappointing - especially when I’d have probably just given the guy the cash if he really needed it and has just straight up asked me for it! Booking.com really needs to look into this. The act was so brazen and well drilled that I doubt it’s just one bad apple operating at this hotel.

Close to the Nile.

Our bathroom was not clean and even after house keeping came to clean it upon our request it still remained dirty. The male staff is kean in watching the girls at the pool area and making eyes at the female guests.

The pool is stunning! Great breakfast and the restaurant were very good. Friendly staff.

Log in page for the internet had to be logged into much too frequently and the process was cumbersome. Room number, email address and first name each time. They seem to have trouble with key cards, but accommodate quickly.

Breakfast was outstanding. Kudos to the cook. The entire staff was excellent. Helpful and pleasant whatever the request. The location was ideal for us. Do try Sofra restaurant for very good Egyptian food.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

I wish they organized tours

Manal gave me a room with a beautiful view overlooking the Nile. The hotel was super close to Luxor Temple (about a 7-10 minute walk). The bed and pillows were comfortable and the food was great.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

take a long long long long time to check in!!!!!

good location,beautiful scenery,we can enjoy the beauty of the Nile River while having meals.A perfect hotel to relax,we have a good night to sitting in the garden restaurant to chat with others.

We unfortunately left our iPad in the room. At first they told us it was not there. After 2 days it suddenly turned up, however, the staff and management made it extremely difficult to have couriered to us in Cairo. It took numerous calls and efforts by 2 tour guides to get us released and sent to us. We were very unhappy about how this was handled.

The location and pool were great!

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

Internet in Egypt is slow as it is. There was an issue, though, with the internet flaking out here. Once the IT guy worked on it, it was fixed.

Great and friendly staff. They went above and beyond! Very relaxing location, especially by the pool!

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

the room was okay but there was no complimentary water nor coffee tray. the room was looking to the street and if you open the balcony you will not hear your voice from the cars so it wasn't good for this point.

Great menu for the breakfast, the pool looked a little dirty but maybe that was not the season and not many people were at the pool. the room was okay, tidy and clean

Rooms uninspired but location & staff brilliant.

The location was ideal. The garden runs down to the Nile. The floating pontoon in the Nile has a wonderful swimming pool, bar & relaxers. Staff great.

The room was quite dark. And the tv wasn't work well.

The staff was helpful and not wasn't intrusive. Fine abundant breakfast. Very nice place,great views. In the garden, what was arranged, I saw a white cat and a hooppoe couple. It was so idyllic and comforting.

The room is quite old

I like the facility in th hotel. But the room was a bit small and old compare to the pictures I saw on the website.the breakfast is good.

• Standard Twin Room

Staffs not very helpful especially the ones in the dining room; you need to reconnect to wifi every time you locked you phone, very inconevenient; room small the facilities old

Nice beach views; competitive price

No balcony in our room that faced the interior court. Room description said balcony, but we didn't get one. In any case, it's better to request Nile view.

Nice staff, especially at the restaurant and the cleaning staff were lovely as well. Fantastic location, great pool and easy access to Luxor and its sights. Yes, the hotel is a little dated, but comfortable regardless.

• Standard Twin Room

Low light on the room. One employee, on the bar, was snob serving us, we think by judging our young age, and other employee, on dinner, served almost everyone and let us to the end, not giving us any explanation, until we asked. On the room service, the deliver was incomplete and we had to ask again for the same item. The employee was also arrogant. The hotel must be aware of this cases, this is not acceptable in any circumstances.

Friendly staff, we were received by Ms. Manal who was really friendly and nice. Complete breakfast with many choices. Excellent outdoors, with a great heating pool, amazing views and a great garden. The room was confortable, with two great beds, and a good bathroom. The a/c works fine, and the entry of the hotel has always security with metal detector. Cheap room service.

Great location. Great view. Standard food, I'm vegan and had no much trouble to eat. The floating pool is very nice, and the staff is very helpful.

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The floating pool area, the staff treatment, the out door view of the Nile.. very nice and pleasant place. Very well located; close and accesible to every attractions, the Museum, the Temple, the martket, etc.

• Standard Twin Room

Limited room service menu..

Excellent location, good size rooms, beautiful Nile views, you can even have a Luxor Temple view as well, good facilities, with a floating swimming pool on the Nile.

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Great breakfast, nice pool area, comfy bed, additional food options, wonderful price! When we arrived early for our check-in, the receptionist, Manal, took good care of us. She made us feel welcome and met our additional needs as we were traveling with our 1-year old.

• Standard Twin Room

Wifi connection was very poor in the room, less tv. channels. ( My suggestion is to improve hotel standard, by providing facilities if possible such as, ie: drinking water, tea & kettle , and washroom amenities.)

Location was ideal. Staff was very friendly. Nice and enjoyable breakfast. Mr. Mohammad Moustafa was very helpful and accommodated all our requests on priority. Would recommend friends and family to stay and enjoy.

The intense flurry of grifters, hustlers and touts that swarm you as soon as you step out the hotel door, though I imagine this is common at every hotel in Luxor.

Centrally located - 10 min walk to the souk, Television Street, with a bunch of restaurants nearby, as well. The buffet breakfast was amazing with so much to choose from (the selection of cheeses was to die for!). Room itself was neat and tidy with everything you could ask for. For us, this hotel was really just a base from which to explore Luxor, so it suited us perfectly. If I had have been in full vacation mode, then I would have definitely used to pool, which is pretty much IN the Nile. Manal at reception helped us with everything we needed, from printing tickets for us to storing our bags while we waited for the train back to Cairo.

• Superior Twin Room

The dinner was quite good

The view of the Nile was magical, with the gardens rich in birds and trees and the pool... I really liked that place! Also the breakfast was really good

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The service at Iberotel was exceptional. The hotel has the best location, services, facilities and staff. This has been, by far, the best stay and accommodation in Egypt since my arrival. I loved staying at the Iberotel and will definitely return.

• Standard Twin Room

Some of the informations like train schedule the recepsionist didn't know.. it would be very helpfull tourist if there's many information you have.

Over all is great! Near from station and Luxor temple, nice view, clean

Oldie but goodie. Perfectly suitable for a short stay and good value off season. Located by the nile and close to Luxor temple and other points of interests. Ample buffet and various options for dining if desired.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

Only 'gripe' was breakfast was the same every day however good selection and tasty food.

The hotel has a fantastic location right on the nile river. The entertainment area is absolutely fantastic and the floating barge pool area was a life saver ever say day. Staff were very friendly and helpful especially at the pool bar. Food and room service is very good and pricing is fair. Ramadam is the tour guide designated to the hotel and was fantastic for night cruises on the fullukah and arranging tours to the west bank. Friends made during our stay that were staying at other hotels ended up coming through to stay with us and use the pool during the day. I even mixed up my booking and they rectified the days booked last minute. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Very happy with our choice and would stay here again

• Standard Twin Room

The lobby was FULL of smoking people all day and smoke wafted into the hallways from other hotel rooms. As I was being accompanied to my room by the bellperson, a smoking man even exited the elevator (which was clearly labelled "No smoking in the lift"). When I expressed my disbelief, the bellperson said, "Oh, it's common here." So, avoid this hotel if you are allergic to smoke. Also, I was in an adjoining room to a large Egyptian family, separated only by a wooden door, so I had to move my second night there. As the hotel was NOT full and I could have been placed in a quiet, more separate room, I have to question why that was not done originally. The hotel's website says they have a business center, but their computer did not work the three nights I was there. (Nor did it work the following eight nights I was in Luxor--I know because I went back to check to see if it was working.) If they tell you they are giving you a "city view" room," it means you will overlook a street lined by neon billboards, so upgrade to a Nile View room if you are really attached to staying at this hotel. I would recommend Winter Palace Pavillion just up the road which is only a few dollars more, and light years better.

Close to Winter Palace--where I moved after three nights at this hotel. The breakfast is huge and probably the best I had in Egypt. Food and wine in their restaurant was reasonably priced.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful throughout my entire stay. they were always quick to address any of my questions/concerns. room was very clean and quiet. continental breakfast was delicious. nile view from the room was wonderful, especially at sunset. i’ll definitely stay here again if i find myself back in luxor.

No complaints, cheap off season

Rooms were tidy and clean, breakfast buffet was ample, view over the Nile and proximity to Luxor temple as well as the beautiful winter palace residence, food at the bar was good

The internet wifii was terrible. No Signal and when you got it , it got disconecct And no shampoo in the bathroom just gel shower that feels like hand soap

The pool The vew The personal was very good

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Room was so old and dated. Tv so old impossible to watch. Bedsheets not ironed like someone slept in them before. Furniture so so old and bed uncomfortable. Swimming pool disgusting dirty

Location and breakfast

• Standard Twin Room

My room isn't Nile river view so that my room was little dark. Wifi is little slow.

Nice & Clean room and breakfast. I took a rest here. Wonderful view.

• Standard Twin Room

The room that was facing into the lobby area. It made the bedroom verdantly even with all the lights on. It was simply to dark

The view from the restaurant

• Superior Twin Room with Nile View

Flights from Cairo arrive early, so guests might reach the hotel by 09:30. It would be nice to be shown where to get coffee, either in the hotel or nearby, while waiting to check in. Booking.com quote a price in Euros but the hotel card payment machine is only for US dollars, so my bank will charge me to convert.

The view of the Nile from the upper floor bedroom balconies is beautiful, and the swimming pool is a good size.

The WiFi is not good

The hotel was really good for the price: the rooms and facilities in the hotel, such as the pool next to the Nile and the breakfast were really good. Finally, The personal was very kind!

Heated pool (After a hot day, a Hot pool is not pleasent), much noise by children (i know this is not the fault of the Hotel that there are kids, but they did Not ask the people with kids to keep down the noise for other guests. During my 10 day stay i only could stay 1 hour at the pool before i went crazy with all the noise of children.). i informed the reception that my tailor would pick up a package from me at the hotel since i went on a daytrip, yet i was called up by my tailor saying the hotel treated her badly (Like a criminal she said) and they did not know she would come (Eventhough i TOLD them in the morning). This Hotel also has the same price and ratings as Eatabe Hotel, but i think the rooms at Eatabe are much bigger for the same price, bathroom was very small.

Good location, friendly and good reception by Manal. The food was ok.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

Internet connection utter pain, no pin socket adapters available although very clean with hard working staff some areas I.e bedroom and balcony Internet need updating

Nice to meet up with some old friends on staff

• Standard Twin Room

The rooms are a little dated and could do with a refurb.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The food in the main restaurant and Chinese restaurant is fantastic, unfortunately the Pizza restaurant wasn’t open for us to sample.

• Standard Twin Room

the WIFI was very bad connection & the hotel was very poor it has nothing and whenever we ask about anything the answer will be we don't have the only thing was okay at this hotel was the staff at the restaurant and the lady who made the check in, but the check out was relay bad the person did not know what to do or how to the check out and she has go in the back office to call someone for help and the manger come out and did the check out and explain what i was asking about.

Staff at the entrave (one especific that i believe is a policem)) is nadty and vulgar and as soon as my Friend left asked uf I wanted to be friend with him too ( meaning sex) i felt really bad and so disrepectef because I was travelling alone and I could expect it feommoutside but not a 4 stars hotel with stafff harassing singl woman Internet is just ofwul, staff lie to everyone saying it has a temporary problem but its not true. This hotel dn’t understand that internet is a must in a stay. Staff at the reception so annoying arguing with me after laying to everyone.

Bautiful rooms and a impressive external area facing the Nike river

1. Wifi quality is not consistent. 2. There is no currency exchange. 3. No bottle water provided.

1. Excellent location. Walking distance to Luxor temple and you can enjoy the Nile sunset inside the Hotel itself. 2. The staff is very friendly. The waiters in the restaurant always play with our little boy and the cleaner organised our little boy's toys and clothes very well. 3. There are many restaurants to choose from, buffet, piza, chinese food. And the price is quite acceptable.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

The corridors smelt like people had been smoking. People were also permitted to smoke in the lobby. The receptionist was not very friendly. I had laundry service done and one of my undergarments was returned completely ruined. Weak wifi connection in the bedrooms.

Enjoyed using the heated pool by the Nile river. Staff at the pool cafe/bar were very attentive. There was a decent selection of food for breakfast.

• Standard Twin Room

Got a balcony yay.. but was an interior balcony! Room was a bit dark as not much natural light. About 10 to 15 min walk from central area.

Good value for money

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

we had lunch but there wasn't alot of options to choose from on breakfast the chef on the eggs station wasn't standing I had to ask someone to call him for me

The location is 10 mins walk to Luxor temple and Souq the room was basic I'm not looking for something fancy since it was for one night

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

there was no shampoo, but when i asked for it they got me some the TV is very old the receptionist were 3 helping one customer while I had to wait for one of them to realize im here while checking out my friend was talking to receptionist another customer came interrupted my friend the receptionist continued talking to the other customer leaving my friend

The location is 10 mins walk to Luxor temple and Souq the room was basic im not looking for something fancy since it was for one night

Internet connection was working from time to time only and not everywhere in the hotel. The reception desk was continuously busy with people complaining regarding internet connection. The room could have been cleaner. We found hair in the bathroom. Reception desk is understaffed and people need to queue for long time in order to get an available person. Reception desk has no tourist information and together with lack of internet it made our stay uncomfortable.

Great location and we liked the boat with swimming pool. Staff was very friendly and trying to help at all times. Room service was good as well. Breakfast was good and there were many options to choose from.

Light bulbs in the room need replacing.

Perfect location overlooking the nile river. Had a great view from the hotel restaurant. The room was spacious with plenty of lamps (which I don't get used to, but good atmosphere). Staff are very friendly. I was greeted by a lady called Manal. She recognised my name when I was back from a day excursion. Always a pleasure chatting to her. Definitely come back and stay here again in the future.

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Reception staff, room condition, alcohol was not original. Some liquids in the bottle were not even the correct colour! Room view was very poor after an upgrade....So can't imagine what the view was on the previous room! Service at the pool non existent. No kettle in the room. It was clear it was a very good hotel years ago. They have just "let it go". Staff speaking unbelievable words by Arabic thinking we don't understand ;)

When I left

• Standard Twin Room

Love the iberotel, nice & friendly staff, great location & I always have a pleasant stay here. My only recommendation would be a more varied buffet

The rooms are very old and dark. the whole Hotel feels worn out and need redecoration as well as proper maintenance.

Great Location, helpful staff, ok breakfast, nice garden & pool.

• Superior Twin Room

No tour desk. No currency exchange. No tea/coffee maker or drinking water and mini bar in room.

Wonderful view of the Nile river. Swimming pool within the river Nile. Hotel is clean. Reception is fine especially Ms. Manal. Location is good.

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I Liked Everything Staff, Clean Place, 24 Service, Best Food and Magnificent Hospitality, Special Thanks for Manal (receptionist) who helped me a lot because it was my first time in Luxor.....

My big disappointment was never being able to try the pool. One of the large factors in choosing the hotel was the fact that it had a pool. The idea of having a dip after a long day of roaming the hot desert seeing all the amazing sites sounded refreshing. Too bad, the pool closes at 5 PM and unless you sit around the hotel all day you won't get to use it. Every day I was gone before it opened and back after it closed.

It's right there on the Nile. Breakfast was included in my stay and it was one of the best free breakfast buffets I have had at a hotel in a long time. Eating it while enjoying the river view was a treat. That definitely brought the value up. The guy at the front desk very nice and helpful.

The wifi only works in the lobby and the room was not as described, when booking or a queen bed we got two singles instead, I had asked reception twice for an iron but had to wait til room service came around 3 hours later to supply it.

The property had an adequate dinning area that supplied a delicious food buffet style eating, the floating pool was a great addition to the facilities and security held back the locals from following you into the hotel

• Special Offer - Standard Double Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

we missed some shampoo in the pathroom.

it was extremly comfortable, clean and we enjoyed the yummy breakfast. the location is super close to all you can visit in the east bank. nevertheless, the direct nile view in all the times, the pool and the special harbur where you can rent a boat to the west bank.

• Standard Twin Room

View from room overlooking interior atrium.

Previously have stayed in a room overlooking the Nile which was excellent. Great to be able to cross the Nile by river taxi ......boat can be caught from bottom of hotel's garden.

• Standard Twin Room

Room too dark, no windows facing the Nile, not enough power sockets, mosquito bites and staff not that helpful. Worse wifi on the planet and our TV was on the blink.

Close proximity to the Nile and surrounding facilities

Dated hotel such as CRT tv, rugged carpet and noisy air conditioning. Wi-Fi was extremely poor as it doesn’t load anything and requires re login every 5 mins

Cool swimming pool with friendly staff at the restaurant. However bang average amenities that were more important to us.

• Standard Twin Room

I ordered 2 margaritas at swimming pool and they gave me 2 lemon juice with Nile Water, I said this is don’t have any tequila and it was very bitter, they just don’t care. The seller outside this hotel disturbed us so much, you can’t go out without your NO THANKS ten thousand time! The credit card machine was offline and the guy of the reception made us lost a lot of time until bring other one and I lost my flight because he spend 37 minutes to solve the issue with credit card machine.

This place is close from the Luxor temple, has a nice swimming pool, breakfast was good!

• Standard Twin Room

Rooms need updating both in looks and noise insulation. Rooms on street side are very bad for noise. Not good for light sleepers.

The swimming pool is great. Location is great too, staff were nice, security and taxi drivers took good care of our car as there is no onsite parking.

• Standard Twin Room

Grocery Store, you find some, very simple, close by but the cleaning is not the strong, so be careful what you will buy. As for the cleanliness of the hotel's outbuildings, it gets a bit to be desired. Oh, the biggest problem of the hotel is that the internet does not work - despite the hotel's contrary claim. It only works in the hotel lobby. The other big problem is not the hotel but the culture of the country. The tip culture. You're supposed to tip for everything, and mostly for nothing. In the streets, in the temples, in the valleys of kings and queens, even having paid entrance and eventually be paying a guide, you are supposed to pay tip for almost anyone you have contact with.

Hotel with good location on the Nile River. It seems to have been a good hotel in the past. Today it needs reforms, but it is still a good cost benefit relationship. The breakfast is reasonably good. The hotel is not far from the Luxor Temple and a MacDonald's (be warned they do not serve anything with pork). It is possible to walk from the hotel to the Luxor Temple, the Luxor Museum and the Mummification Museum. For the other sights take a taxi in front of the hotel. Make a proposal to the driver for a few hours at your disposal. It will make a good price (you have to negotiate) and it will take you everywhere.

Fantastic location, the pool is fab floating on the Nile. Rafaat and Adel make the pool area a joy. Mohammed in the bar is also worth a mention. Always remembers what you have and always ready to help In any way. The Iberotel maynot be a 5 star hotel but they have 5 star staff. Will definitely return.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

Although everything was well done, the place still felt sterile and soul-less, which may be fine for some folks, but for us it works only for a night or two.

The location is excellent, within walking distance of good restaurants and downtown area and overlooking the valley of the Kings across the Nile. The riverside outside garden and pool area are restful and provide a buffer from the noisy city. The lobby is very comfortable with small seating arrangements.

Pool could have been a couple of degrees warmer for time of year. That said we went at the begining of February when the air temp was only 23, would think it would be fine when air temperature is higher and we did use it every day. Decour in our room was a little tired and no kettle but room service was available at very reasonable rates. Would rate as good 3 star instead of 4 starr

Location was excellen Very reasonable price, good value for money

I honestly can’t think of any complaint other than the shower doors were a little hard to maneuver in and out of.

Clean, comfortable, and super affordable, the Iberotol was a sight for sore eyes after a day of walking around all the temples. The downstairs bar and wide-buffett style breakfast was great too. Plus cabbies knew the name.

Room only so so. Room a little on the dark side even with all the lights on. Carpet worn.

Grounds and the pool are great. Beds fine. Breakfast good.

• Standard Twin Room

Location was awesome. Luxor Temple 5 minutes away by walking. Food was great. Room service was very fast and cheap. It was a good experience sitting by the Nile river and having breakfast. Also staff was really helpfull.

• Superior Double Room with Nile View

Not very romantic /room is 80's old style. Breakfast is very big, with lots of choices, but all are very bad. In the end you will have an omelette and some cheap croissants.

Good location/good price/good swiming pool

Everything was perfect.

Nile side quiet hotel, excellent quiet rooms, superb views. Luxor is a v noisy city so amazing to find a quiet haven, with excellent Nile side heated pool is a real find. Will stay here again without a doubt.

INTERNET was painfully slow and unavailable most of the time.

Great rooms, good service. Outside restaurant is delicious and complimentary breakfast was great!

Browse Iberotel Luxor traveller photo gallery