Reviews of JW Marriott Hotel Cairo 5 stars

#19 of 173 hotels in Cairo

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Overall good experience
    • Deluxe Room

the hot water in the shower was cut off for almost one hour without giving an advance notice to the guests

The hotel is very clean and comfortable, staff are very friendly, the hotel is full of facilities, rooms are spacious and very clean, also the beds are very comfortable, overall hospitality was great

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Comfortable stay and good location.
    • Deluxe Room

Food and beverage needs improvement

The location is very close to the hotel and to the 5th settlement area which made my stay very convenient. The staff is very friendly and rooms are clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Disappointing and definitely not 5star level
    • Deluxe Room

It is far away from the center we knew it but the traffic was terrible, to get a taxi was difficult and we read about city transfer but ot does not exist at the hotel It was absolutely not clean, stains on the carpet, dirty bathroom, not cleaned corners at all, not working plugs and burnt out lightballs Staff is not helpful, we requested dinner to the room we did not receive what we asked for, we called the reception and they only said sorry but nothing done (it was important because i am on low carb diet but they did not mind it) The breakfast and the meals at the hotel's bar was not line with their price, We expexted much better quality and service for that price and for a member of Marriott hotels and a 5star hotel

The pools were amusing for our kid especially the pool with water playground and the waterslide Cucina restaurant was pleasant

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Clean, nice location, food , Spa, people in SPA, staff...
    • Deluxe Room

Didn’t know that the cost is not covered the breakfast, also when requested for late checkout we found its so expensive

Clean, nice location, food , Spa, people in SPA, staff taking care from children

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The hotel is family friendly.
    • Deluxe Room

The taxes and services were overrated.

The hotel is family friendly. The hotel offers great facilities for kids. The quality of food and breakfast is really good.

I was surprised to be asked to pay parking at the exit gate...
    • Pool Side Cabana

I was surprised to be asked to pay parking at the exit gate while I was told at the front desk it was included in my package. The gate staff failed to get in touch with the front desk but instead contacted the Financial Manager who told them parking was not included in my package!! I have stayed at this hotel several times before and this is the first time I had to pay for parking.. I believe it's ridiculous the charge an in-house guest who's stayed for 3 nights to pay for car parking!!

Bad experience
    • Pool Side Cabana

The room are very old and cheap and no luxury One apple as welcome snacks for the family !!! Very late check in Very expensive compare to the luxury The pool that is near the room is the one that is working till late so it was noisy

Transport to the airport was highly professional.
    • Deluxe Room

The steak restaurant served the meal cold. Reception staff were very arrogant, not very welcoming. Entertainment in the lounge bar were terrible, didn’t create a nice atmosphere.

Transport to the airport was highly professional. Assisted with visa on arrival process. Room was fantastic. Very clean and comfortable.

I love the place and it is not the first time I am there.
    • Deluxe Room

I did not like how one guy at the reception was unable to handle my request. Very unprofessional

I love the place and it is not the first time I am there. I would like to highlight the role of Portia who was so kind to assist me and reply to all my requests and she was very helpful. She is a great asset to the hotel.

Could have been better
    • Executive Room

The Executive room was different then the pictures, also the room was in a tour and the lounge in the other tour where you need to get through two elevators and the reception every time you need to visit the lounge... also the room doors and the connecting door doesn't isolate noise and sounds which doesn't feel so private.... I've asked the reception in day one to change my room to the golf wing but request was ignored.... also the breakfast buffet wasn't as expected

Although I haven't used the water park and various pools but they looked to be great..the JW steakhouse was amazing

It was clean and the food was good
    • Deluxe Room

I forgot my original charger at room and after doing check out only with 20 min I called them but they told me it is not found , how come ?? I will do an official complain ....

It was clean and the food was good

Swimming pool was extraordinarily, very family friendly,...
    • Duplex Suite

location of the property “near the highway” where there isn’t lightning and the driving is very risky

Swimming pool was extraordinarily, very family friendly, staff super nice and service very good

The hotel building is very Good, Swimming pools is very nice...
    • Deluxe Room

We are 8 person went for open puffet dinner, the place was almost empty but the waiter guided us to a far table, we selected a near tables but he insisted all is reserved!!!, I told him this is not true and we will leave, but while we are leaving he ask us to stay and take any tables we want!! of course we refused and went for dinner in another resturant Valet service was bad, they ask me to park the car my self saying that parking area is very near!! next day I discover another parking under the hotel with direct intrance

The hotel building is very Good, Swimming pools is very nice, room size is large enough and has a balconey with nice Swimming pools view

The hotel is more than amazing , the room and bathroom were...
    • Deluxe Room

The evening house keeping did not change the used towels

The hotel is more than amazing , the room and bathroom were lovely and very clean, the staff very friendly and professional, the pool is awesome, my daughter got hurt in her foot at the pool and the first aid team came instantly and handled her foot perfectly. I loved the experience to the max and I highly highly recommend it and definitely will come again!! A big thank you to the JW marriott team and to “Rehab” at the Elite reception. Thumbs up

Great place for weekend with your kids
    • Deluxe Room

Service level, waiters cleanness, food service over the pool, waiters over the pool

Spacious room, nice view, luxurious environment, friendly and excellent staff in the reception

Nice stay with family
    • Executive Room

Our late night check-in experience was not good. We didn’t find Staffs very supporting; like my daughter was sleeping still no body offered help for hand baggage, we asked for water which we got after reminder, it was very difficult to find our room. Didn’t get any help for that. I think it is for night staff only because next morning everything was in place.

Amenities, executive lounge services, airport pickup( representative met us before immigration), water parks, magic show for kids, balcony view and so on.

Disappointing! Bedbugs, broken sink, untrained staff
    • Deluxe Room

bedbugs in the room (in one of the beds). little action from the hotel other than changing the room. rooms not well maintained. The sink fell off in one of the rooms staff not well trained and not service-oriented. many information provided was inconsistent or incorrect.

The spa is very nice and the treatments staff were professional. The fitness centre and the pool in it were very nice

Great wedding venue and organisation
    • Pool Side Cabana

Room full of mosquitos flies and moths son has a terrible mosquito bite Breakfast was a struggle to get attention as full capacity

Great location friendly helpful staff

Great Hotel, specially if you have children
    • Deluxe Room

the location is somehow distant from the city and located in a very noisy highway. other than this, the hotel is wonderful.

the staff were very friendly, facilities were excellent (pools, gym, and spa)

I would not recommend it. I dont consider it value for money for the service and the noise.
    • Deluxe Room

There seems to be very loud music (you can hear this in the rooms but not at lobby where we complained to reception) every night till late (11pm?) during our stay - we cannot even get away from the music even in the Italian restaurant where we were subjected to some form of slightly off key singing by a "professional" entertainer during our late dinner. The music can be heard in the bedrooms even with my noise cancellation headphones and music playing on my phone, in bed, which I find rather disturbing. It was coming from the hotel area near the marina where some form of show is being put on at the far end of the property. I also find the lobby dirty - there was litter and plenty of staff around who isn't picking it up, around the seating area. Also whilst our reservation was for 2 guests with twin beds, when we arrived, the room was just made up for one guest - one set of slippers, one bathrobe, one bottle of water etc I honestly expected a lot more from Marriott.

Welcoming staff
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast staff needs to be more friendly and smiley with guests. Smoking area in the center of the lobby is very annoying and we suggest to remove it or not to allow people smoking in the lobby.

Welcoming staff Very comfortable place Good Room size

You have to stay here!

Loved everything!

Loved everything, I want to come back to Cairo just to stay in this hotel again. Room service - fab. Room size- great! Pools, spa, restaurants....everything was amazing. I just looks so lavish and extra, love this hotel.

Beautiful hotel and great service
    • Pool Side Cabana

We booked the room for about $140 USD/night but after all taxes and services fees it came to about $200 a night which was really expensive for us. Beautiful hotel, but be aware of the extra taxes. Food in the Turkish restaurant wasn't the greatest and a bit overpriced.

Great rooms, comfy beds, good wifi and beautiful hotel overall. Breakfast buffet was amazing, we just wished we had room to eat more! We ordered room service for lunch and they got the order wrong but apologized kindly and sent a complimentary meal. Great service!

Excellent Location, Extremely friendly and professional staff and amazing artificial beach.
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing, everything was super.

Excellent location, more than excellent service and extremely professional staff, very friendly and supportive and always ensuring the utmost satisfaction for guests. The artificial waves beach is amazing :)

may stay was for 4nights but i decide to do check out after ten hours from my stay .
    • Executive Room

staff dealing bad with me their representaaive stopped the airbort services bacause iam an Egyptaion!!!! . its so bad its kind of racisam dealing , i chocked from the first second from my stay . the first line staff didnot active my Executive room features on the system , so it was not allowed to my even to take my breakfast !!! its shame realy so i decide to leave at once

only facilites

Not impressed
    • Deluxe Room

Unfriendly staff and little to do for entertainment and bad pool policies regarding the children ( for the indoor pool) , poor outdoor facilities, very expensive hotel with a poor level of service and expensive breakfast

Rooms are big with nice view

the view
    • Deluxe Room

the stuff was little bit rude who worked on the beach area and they were extremely weird in most of their communication

the view the atmosphere the facilities

Accomodation was great

Accomodation was great Special thanks to Mr Mohamed Adel who was such great person knows well how to treat his guest with nice smile also Portia fron Front desk was amazing and smart

Room service was extremely slow, pick up after service was...
    • Pool Side Cabana

Room service was extremely slow, pick up after service was the following morning, for this price breakfast should be included. No one helped us with the bags to the rooms, nor showed us the room.

Great hotel but with average rooms
    • Pool Side Cabana

Play areas need a good clean. Plus the rooms are a bit on the small side and expensive for what they are.

Great breakfast buffet and excellent facilities such as the pools, the gym and the play areas for kids.

As a booking.
    • Pool Side Cabana

As a booking. Com client I am not satisfied No breakfast Lowest category of rooms are offered to booking.com. Next time I will not use booking.com

Room service and room service food is bad
    • Pool Side Cabana

I booked 2 cabanas next to each other - i got only 1 cabana and 1 room; however the cabana next to me was empty. There was no menu in the cabana, my luggage took forever to arrive from the concierge I had to call twice - same when I asked for the room service menu. Food on the pool was horrible, and even when i asked for a salad from the menu it took them forever to get it and at the end the waiter said he cancelled the order but it wasn't his fault i guess. At night when we ordered food from the room service it was horrible, I ordered the charcoal grilled beef tenderloin with Bbq sauce, it was too bas that I didn't finish it.

less than what i expected
    • Deluxe Room

- the rooms’s furniture and the toilet were very old with no design feeling comparing to other 5 stars hotels - the shower in the toilet was very old and wired, after we managed the water heat it keep changed from very cold to very hot without even touched the handle. - the beauty/cleaning stuff ( shampoo and shower gel) have a very bad smell and quality ( very cheap) - No technology inside the room (the air condition is manual - the tv is old one with no internet connection) - the break fast is very bad - the hotel is over priced for literally no reason. - small king bed - the JW steak house resturant inside the hotel is super expensive for very normal quality and taste. - shouldn’t be 8.5 rating on booking because that would give a very high expectation

- the staff are really nice and helpful - the balcony & the view at the deluxe room.

- I always stay in Marriott hotels in Cairo as they have the best staff and best rooms
    • Executive Room

- Excellent staff extremely friendly tidy and clear hotel. Overall experience is amazing - Really comfortable and enjoyable stay for business travelers - Yummy Food

It was good
    • Deluxe Room

Staff are not well trained to provide decent communication , tending to be reciting not interacting Waiters tend to assume that u will escape without paying bill Misleading info about restaurants operating hours. One waiter tended to provide a remarkable note that he has to collect the bill asap although mentioned restaurant is a 24 hours one House keeping tend to clean but not fill in missing supplies (tea, coffee)

Cleanliness

Very nice hotel, calm and cosy in spite of the size, nice gardens. Highly recommended
    • Deluxe Room

Food in Italian restaurant as the service was a bit disappointing. Some items on the Breakfast table did not seem too fresh (croissants, smoked salmon)

Very nice lobby, rooms ,and view on the golf course, easy check in check out, helpful staff extended checkout was accorded on request

Beautiful hotel with lots of old world elegance
    • Pool Side Cabana

Cairo air quality makes sitting by the pool less than ideal.

Really more of a "country club" than just a hotel. Meets "western" standards, with great service, beautiful rooms, restaurants, etc. Pricey for Egypt, but what you would expect for quality.

Good things never last
    • Deluxe Room

Me and my wife booked one night here, it was our 6th time stay here, but good things never last. At check-in the reception never smiled and he told me he choose a quite room for us and it's on the same floor of reception, but it turned out that this room is like a mile away! Even the bag porter was joking with us for why the reception chose this room for us! So my wife called reception and told the same guy we want a closer room, but his response was exactly as following "i told your husband it's quite but far away room and we're over booked", it was really unappreciated to say lies and with no intention to help us. Then regardless the reception guy unpleasant experience, the facility needs serious maintenance, as bath tube water is brown and many comments on room condition. At checkout the morning reception was more cheerful and friendly and he listened to our complains but I believe it's very unlikely to report my complain to cover his colleague's unprofessional behavior, otherwise he would offer me report ticket number or any official thing that he will take care of our complains. P.S.: parking is not free even for hotel guests, which i personally suggest management to revise it, and offer complimentary free parking to guests

Breakfast was good

Disgusting
    • Pool Side Cabana

I hate their staff on reception coz of problems with payment ,they took money from my card what will never come back i guess (extra 500$),be careful with payments,and pay only by cash ,its so far from the main attractions of the city,in one of their cafe (sushi bar) i saw mosquito in fish ,and told it to administrator,disgusting!!!

its clean

Good property, staff needs to improve communication skills and also should provide services promised
    • Deluxe Room

Some staff were good, but some you had to fight for your rights, when the breakfast is included, they were making things complicated for no reason. We had to talk to 10 different people to confirm the breakfast, plus they have language problems

Hotel was good facilities were nice.

Bad management
    • Pool Side Cabana

It was very noise so many kids 14and 15 years old hanging in the second floor running in the corridor and nooking my door very hard about five times with the sing of no disturbing hang on the door when I was sleeping about 11 clock at night I called the front disk many times and told them immidtly about the incident they said they will send the security then I was angry and very upset so I went down in my dressing gown and I spoke to the night manager and I told him is this 5* hotel or a room on the road he said he will locate these kids and he will up date me off course he didn't believe me in the beginning it was more then 3 times and i ask him to check the camera's than he called me around midnight he said the kid's are here and they apologise to you I said I will not except their apologise you have to call their parent or call the police he said ok but never bothered to come up to my room nighter he called me again or up date me. It's very bad experience for me and surly was very bad security. Simply very poorly managed and i felt unsafe and no security all.

I didn't like any thing in this hotel. The staff is very ignorant and poorly managed.

Relaxing and festive
    • Executive Room

Breakfast selection in executive lounge could be improved

Staff at executive lounges, special mention for ebram the chef Festive Xmas atmosphere was great

Just one thing I lose my happiness after amazing day in GW...
    • Pool Side Cabana

Just one thing I lose my happiness after amazing day in GW Marriott That I have to pay 100 LE for one day in Parking at 5 star hotel something not logic

The swimming pools
    • Deluxe Room

The staff is very unprofessional and very rude and nor trained at all for the price I pay I should have a wonderful service and nice staff serving us but unfortunately we never founded there and I will never return to this hotel anymore I had so many problems there dealing with this kind of staff for this value of money I already pay .

The swimming pools

everything outside is good, inside room is bad along with details
    • Pool Side Cabana

the overall hotel maintenance is a disaster. I am not sure how this is a 5 star hotel today? this was a super hotel 5 years back. but today; it should be 3 stars. they never maintain anything in the room.

aside from the breakfast - food quality is perfect

Would go there again

Theur cards keep expiring

-The receptionist are very helpful if you give them an explanation had to change my room from cabana cause there was a spider at first they said it’s fully booked as soon as I explained why they were very prompt - concierge are extremely cooperative - dry clean was good and fast

Everything was amazing , all receptionists are very friendly...
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was amazing , all receptionists are very friendly , we got a spacious room with a wonderful view . The housekeeping always on time . The bed is comfy ! Breakfast is international , loved it ! You’ve got try steakhouse restaurant when you’re there ,amazing steaks !!!! Very spacious lobbies and seating areas to chat . Loved everything about the hotel (actually more like a resort ) tried their spa I give it a 10/10 ,hairsalon services 10/10 . I mean everything is up to standard .There is a track if you feel like jogging in the morning ! Ohh and its just 15 min. away from the airport . Definitely recommend this place and would go again myself !!!

In all it was fine.... just for a few things which occurred.
    • Pool Side Cabana

The standings of the hotel has dropped ,,,,, food standard had drop dramatically not value for what u get. ..... Assistance with issues such as phone was not dealt with well and unable to hear conversation with staff of hotel when requesting hotel services..matter was reported on number of occasions. Also was not informed at checkin that additional amount of holding deposit per day would be charged against credit card until reapproached recepition to clarify the matter. Also inappropriate request by staff at hotel etc request for room number and personal telephone number .

I like the location and the quietness of the hotel

• Pool Side Cabana

Service stuff in common areas like pool and house keeping Very poor value for money and not extremely disappointed that i even couldn’t spent the night at the hotel and i left

Reception area

This is one of the best hotels i have found and it is in...
    • Deluxe Room

This is one of the best hotels i have found and it is in Egypt. Was a total surprise to find such a beautiful hotel here. I would recommend this to everyone and will stay here again.

It was exceelent stay and good hospitability
    • Pool Side Cabana

The rooms cabana near to swimming pools were not clean nicely , there was dust in wardrobes and even the table chair was lacking.

The staff was fantastic and very cooperative only few staff members were not normal. The overall staff members were cooperative ,helping and good. The transportation assistance was good and excellent

Awesome!
    • Deluxe Room

Our room is far end of East wing, our main activities happened in the West wing. I don't know why they sent us very far room. Even though we told them we want to spend time for swimming.

Breakfast was awesome! It fits so much international standard. They provide Egyptian food, Continental Style and even Asia style, too! It was so impressive. Their fresh cold pressed juice was so nice. We loved the artifitial wave and sand in the beach. My kids like sliding, too I love heated indoor swimming pool. I heard that they heat outdoor pool these days.

Great pools, dining options let down by poor housekeeping and maintenance.
    • Pool Side Cabana

Really poor housekeeping: plug in bath didn't seal, and the door to the room actually came unhinged, necessitating a great heave every time we used it. Truly dreadful, overpriced coffee - were they actually using an espresso machine to make cappuccino? Stick with the Turkish coffee.

Excellent bed linen and great trundle supplied for my year old. Beautiful Aromatherapy Associates toiletries. Cabana pool room had fantastic location. Amazing health club facilities, beautiful pools.

Overpriced for what it is. It is like a Holiday Inn but has a great pool/beach area for kids.
    • Pool Side Cabana

Safe didn’t work Shower at pool didn’t work Shower in room was either scolding hot or freezing cold.

Great pool/beach area for kids Lots of activities for young kids

stuff at reception were nice and helpful

gards at the pools are extremely not qualified to deal with children , saw them several times shouting at children if they are accessing places that are not allowed or even playing on the slides stuff at executive lounge are very nice except the welcoming person (a lady that was extremely arrogant and not even answering my questions) the parking is not included in our stay , had to pay for it a large amount for 1 day of stay.

stuff at reception were nice and helpful Speed in check-in and entering our room was also good valet stuff are nice

The worst experience I ever had
    • Duplex Suite

They cheated me, they downgraded my suite from duplex to junior, I will not ether use booking.com or jw Marriott anymore in the future. It was really bad experience

Great Stay
    • Pool Side Cabana

It could have been better if I got the Airport offices open for the shuttle to the hotel as I was landing early, first time in Egypt and did not know how else to get a Taxi

Overall I enjoyed my stay at JW Marriott though it was a short stay. :D

Good for business.
    • Deluxe Room

Clean overall, but a deep cleaning required (at least the room I stayed in - window frames, furniture, corners). The room had a door that could open in the neighboring room. Although it was locked, I could hear the neighbors, their kids and their TV.

Helpful and friendly staff, nice decorations, bright white bed sheets, complementary water, coffee and tea in the room. Close to airport. Wifi connection without password.

Location and room
    • Pool Side Cabana

was planning to relax with family by the pool but was surprised by group of people that said to be company day out that turned the pool to non family friendly. the reception was not answering the calls during day and operator said he cannot do anything .

Location and room

Amazing hotel and hard location
    • Deluxe Room

The location is not easy to reach even Uber Taxi was facing a difficulty to reach all the times.

Staff, cleanses, pools and facilites and I will stay again at this hotel if I came again as I liked it a lot.

I had nice time during my stay
    • Deluxe Room

I had to pay for parking my car even though the hotel rate is expensive; Also, the executive manager didn't assist me in my request to use the hotel refrigerator to save my kids food to be spoiled

I like the swimming pools

A great experience especially for the kids.
    • Pool Side Cabana

Need to change the Air condition system to make it wireless, as while asleep you do not have to wake up to change the room temperature or even tun it off. Need more variety of food in the pool menu.

Great breakfast with food varieties. We had a Cabana with direct access to the pool. Having artificial beach was a great experience that you and your kids will never find it in Any other hotel within Cairo.

• Pool Side Cabana

- Car parking is too much (100 LE per night) - Cleaning of the cabins is not like the other rooms (I had a previous experience with the same hotel but on a regular room)

Overall Is good

It was a very pleasant stay for all family

The hotel is very much in a remote area, any place you wish to spend times ... You must have a car ...nothing within a walking distance

Facilities, indoor/outdoor pool, many shops, to rent a suite ...everything becomes free and a special lounge for breakfast

• Deluxe Room

Booked 3 night , 3 rooms and arrived using my car which I parked in the hotel basement, to my shock i was asked to pay for parking on my departure which I found weired and very cheap from such a reputable place this amount should definetly be a complementary from hotel. I have been everywhere and first time to see Parking Inside hotel charged on guest specially it's not valet

Good

Excellent. I invite everybody to visit Egypt. Don't Listin to media, Egyptian people are very good.
    • Deluxe Room

The transportation company that working in the hotels, there prices very high look like theft company, I wish next time not seeing them. There prices not double, it's fifth or sixth times more than local texi or uber. Anyway I enjoyed in my trip, hotel, and the hotel staff

Every thing excellent speciall thanks for hazem from plateau Resturant and mohmmod his supervisor who always smiling and welcoming.

You can aboslutely relax after an hard day of work.
    • Deluxe Room

There were flies around and and my room and The scale of my room was not working

The employees were polite, respectful, friendly and very helpful Rooms are realy non-smoking and incredibly clean for Egypt Asian, Italian, japanese ,lebanese, the great steak house they have. I prefer Italian pizza was a tomato soup was fantastic.

Relaxing and refreshing
    • Deluxe Room

I asked for pizza on the swimming pool... after 45 mins one of the staff told me sorry we have an issue with the oven... I said it is ok get me Pepsi... then he disappeared for good

Still my favourite hotel on Cairo

Pleasant with some of the friendliest staff I've encountered
    • Pool Side Cabana

Like a lot of the Middle East this time of year the hotel is like a freezer and the controls would not adjust the room termperature in my room.

Super friendly and helpful staff in all roles. Exceptionally well trained and professional.

Staff at check in and check out.
    • Deluxe Room

Staff at check in and check out. Although i am Genius booking and have Marriott reward membership I did not get the room i booked and had to fight for it At check out they did not give me a detailed bill which had unexplained extras.

Hotel was nice.
    • Pool Side Cabana

The price that was shown on booking, for one night was around 2700 EGP. It was written in bold and very clear, but when you look further, you find the total price was 3500 EGP. (You didn't include the taxes in the first price which is the one you were promoting on the website) That's not ok for a company like booking.com - I am very disappointed, because I felt you lied to me. I am not sure that I will do my future hotel booking with you.

Hotel was nice.

An excellent place for families
    • Deluxe Room

Some cups/mugs were apparently only washed using water without dishwashing soap.

Bed is comfortable. Swimming pools and artificial beach perfect for couples and families. The water park is amazing. However the beach floor is a bit rough and can scratch skin if you're not careful.

The guest should not be responsible of the conflict between booking.com and the hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Booking.com is misleading when it appears on the website that breakfast included (highlighted in green) while after making the booking, paying and reaching the hotel the breakfast is declared by the staff as NOT included. When I demonstrated to the hotel staff that breakfast included they denied this fact by saying " We are sorry we don't have it in our system"

Proximity to airport and to center as well

Good place for short family vacation
    • Pool Side Cabana

In general there's nothing that I have totally disliked, but food options can include more varities. Restaurants start a bit late which is not quite convenient. In-room dining options are limited.

Location is good considering new malls nearby. Hotel is neat, and staff is helpful and polite. Hotel facilities are good and suitable for family stay.

Excellent alternative for a short vacation
    • Executive Room

The available activities are excellent for a short vacation. It is a very good alternative for traveling to Sukhna or North coast, you can spend your day at the artificial beach and get out and about at nigh to the nearby Porto, Cairo festival, Sun city, or any of the hundreds outings in Cairo

Browse JW Marriott Hotel Cairo traveller photo gallery