Reviews of Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Um Marikha Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt

#77 of 127 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Nice vacation
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Room with Sea View - Egyptians and Residents Only

The food taste is ok but not good enough. The animation team, activities and entertainment need to have more experience and make a communication with all guests specially the Egyptian and Arab guests.

The location is great and all the stuff were great specially the restaurant service guys, they were friendly and always smile.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

I opened this hotel second time) i've got very good...

garbage in the pool

I opened this hotel second time) i've got very good impression) Green territory, flowers and beautiful palms. Many pools and slow river. Very big room, even in standard category. Very tasty food especially on dinners, it were at chinies restaurant, because main restaurant was too crouded. I have to note good work of all staff. And many thanks to everybody i got many friends there.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Bad Serivice did not get what i paid for!!!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

We booked a Seaview room but where was the sea??? We could not see the sea at all and we paid extra to have sea view but there was no sea to see at all. The Hotel staff look tired and gave a poor service!! I Will never recomend this hotel to anybody!!! Dirty toilets in room smells like piii..

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

• Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

The food, the staff was very rude because they wanted us to pay 700 LE on the new year's eve to eat in the buffet. And we told them that the AC wasn't working 6 times and they didn't do anything about it. The location is horrible and is too far from the main street so we had to pay everytime 85 LE to go in naama or soho square. And the beach there is no sand so it's not for kids at all. The hotel is all about money we really had a bad experience there.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Disappointing 😔
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Food is very poor specialy breakfast ..horrible cheese..bad coffee , receptionist didn't tell the truth about the suite we took claiming its 2 rooms while its a room and a reception area ...no refrigrator in the kitchen, no availibility for the golf car to go to the beach..pools needs maintenance....poor animation team...so shocked from the hotel quality ...only corals were great...

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

good
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

the refrigerator is not working, the bidet is leaking and bad smell in toilet all time, the swimming pool water was not clean at check in, they ask about the room no even we wear the green wristband,

the restaurant is wonderful, and the pools is great

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

If there is a zero rating i will give a big ZERO
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Food was so bad I didn't eat one single meal in the hotel due to unavailability of items and what's available is very bad. Took 1:30 hour for check out. Where the reception was calling to empty the room before the time.....

I didn't like anything.... staff is awful... room service so bad.... reception was the worst

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

Low quality experience
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Cleanliness of hotel especially spoons & knives. - low food quality - lack of animation activities . -main pool is so small

Staff is co-operative - rooms are alot of comfort

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Not a 5 stars property
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

No sandy beach! Classic rooms are overlooking buildings! Food was below average! Definitely not a 5 stars standard! House keeping was terrible! Only one towel and one soap for a family of 4!and you have to call and ask for more! Staff were not helpful Relatively small resort

The room was spacious and comfortable Pool was average

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

They are trying their best in tough working condition.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Room with Sea View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Differentiate in service quality between Egyptians and freigners. Egyptians receive lower class service.

They are trying their best in tough working condition.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The food was great, as well as the facilities but only for...
    • Classic Double Room

No wifi in rooms for mobile devices !!!! The staff was very antsy and always makes me feel like I am the one benifitting

The food was great, as well as the facilities but only for couples and families

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

It was so bad hotel in stuff &food not good all the time...
    • Special Offer - Royal Wing - Egyptians & Residents Only

I didn't like this hotel as it was so bad in stuff & food although we book all inclusive but we didn't enjoy our stay there So i didn't recommend it to any one Thanks

It was so bad hotel in stuff &food not good all the time & i didn't expect to be like that

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Good vacation with my family in wrong time
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Food it's not as expected from 5 stars hotel. Housekeeping team is not clean. Snacks not good , poor quality of soft drinks.

all Staff, design and room furniture is very good also swimming pool is good

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Not as great as I expected
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

The front desk staff were all trainees, not experienced at all, and for some strange reason they didn't want to give my son a bracelet a kid with all he wanted is a bracelet and they acted like it will be the end of the world since they didn't have the right colour During my stay, they only cleaned the room once and provided me with 2 bottles of water instead of 4, and I had to buy the other since the room service were off by the time I ordered the water. The hotel is too crowded and they couldn't accommodate all those people with how few staff personnel they had on site. The restaurant didn't have enough tables to fit all people and we had to sit outside in burning heat most of the time, and it didn't matter what time we went, it was always too busy for us to sit inside. The lobby bar was mostly always closed, which made no sense, where am I supposed to go to get a cup of coffee in the middle of the day? the pool? what if I want to sit and relax in the lobby and have my coffee ? the only time I was able to catch the lobby bar was after dinner for a couple of hours only.

I got checked-in really fast, the rooms were ready and as I arrived. .The food was perfect, the restaurant and bars staff are cool, helpful and funny The beach is awesome, it's a bit far from the rooms, which make fewer people go there, it was quiet, and the water was perfect.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

Bad treatment for Egyptians
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Staff are sneaky they insist to give me only soft drinks although my booking is all inclusive which includes all beverage as per the booking policy because iam Egyptian and food is extremely bad they even offer Egyptian different food and restaurant then the foreigners. I cancel the rest of my booking and changed the hotel because they treat Egyptians very bad.

The hotel is nice

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

The worst place to go.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Room with Sea View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Everything there was very bad 1- staff were aggressive not helpful always saying that they wan't foreigners not Egyptians even giving them good tips. 2- cleanliness was bad as i slept on the same bed cover of the guest who was before me also complaining to House keeping manager and nothing changed. 3- food was very bad and of low quality you fight with the staff to have a piece of meet so we left the restaurant and got our food from out side even we paid all inclusive. 4- the staff gave us acup of pepsi and when i went to have acup of tea he told me that is enough no tea . 5- i found that there were two restaurants one for egyptian with low quality and another for foreigners with high quality not available for us. 6- thieves hotel as my room reservation was sea view they gave me pool view with the same price or cancellation of reservation after driving 11 hrs. Really the worst place i have ever been to.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Not a good experience
    • Special Offer - Royal Wing - Egyptians & Residents Only

Royal wing (room 3212) was so far from lobby and beach. No facilities. Overcrowded so nearly no enough food for all guests in all meals. Poor animation team.

The beach was amazing to swimming and snorkeling. Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. Room was clean and wide.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Wonderful stay
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

very rare cases of unsmiling persons and less trained of 2 persons in choosing right words when deal with guest but this is does not affect the good impression

the reservation was at peak time and the hotel was fully occupied and although of that i felt staff and management were saving nothing to satisfy guest

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

The worst stay ever
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Room with Sea View - Egyptians and Residents Only

I cannot really call this a hotel! the property is neglected and outdated, there seems to be extreme lack of maintenance maybe because of very low hotel occupancy rate, the AC inside the hotel lobby and guest rooms is barely functioning, The lights inside the hotel are turned off to safe energy and its very dark because no enough sun light enters the hotel, many of the pools have been emptied of water and are not in use, many of the restaurants are not in use as well. All inclusive means only one kind of local horrible beer (not the good local ones and surely no imported beers are included), the minibar in the room included one bottle of water and one large Pepsi bottle only! I can go on and on but to put it shortly make your self a favor and do not book in this hotel

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Big comfortable rooms well designed resort
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

There is no people there and this is because the resort does not have the attention this resort could be one of the most value for money resort in sharm but it feels like the owner does not care.

Big comfortable rooms well designed resort

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

Nice Hotel, ran by rude, liar thieves
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Staff wasn't friendly, they were uncooperative, rude, specially front desk. I was visiting the hotel as i was a speaker in A conference organized by faculty of dentistry, suez canal university, i got my wife and daughter wis me for leisure. I booked using booking for 2 adults and a child, with option of free cancellation, then i received an email from the hotel requiring extra fees for the child, and i got sms from the bank that they charged the 1st night already. When i arrived i told them that wasn't accepted, i booked for 2 adults and a child (8 years old), agreed on fees, how can they add extra fees? they claimed it was for the child extra bed (which i never received), and that it was booking.com policy. I found out that there is a reservation for me in a double room booked by the conference organizers, i told them i can take it and my room will be for only 1 adult and 1 child, they refused, and said i should do that through booking, and should have done earlier, they even refused to let me use their computer or wifi to contact booking.com. I asked how can they charge the 1st room early, while my booking was free cancellation, they could have just hold it on the visa card like all hotels do, they said there is no such thing as holding on the visa card, and that its Booking.com policy to do that, and to charge extra for the child. they dealt as if i never used a visa card, booking.com, or stayed at a hotel before. They didn't give me my room key till i signed for charging the other 2 days, which should have been done on checkout as usual. When i got to my room, someone came after me asking me to sign the bill of the 1st night, which was withdrawn earlier, i guess that was my mistake, i shouldn't have signed that.

Breakfast was fine, varieties. Lots of swimming pools. wide rooms.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2017

Great stay in a great hotel
    • Classic Double Room

I have been attacked by insects while i was sitting in the balcony

Since i checked in the hotel i felt as im at my home , friendly staff , kindness and hospitality was the main factor of my feeling , its great

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Nice location and hotel
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

People smoke inside the reception/lobby although smoking signs are there. they should charge them with fine if anyone smoke and write it down on the T&Cs of the check in application

Nice location and hotel

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

One of the best hotels in Sharm Elshakh
    • Four-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool

Almost nothing

This was one of the most exciting and interesting places I have ever been to. We booked 5 bedroom villa with fantastic view and was very spacious and clean. There was private pool and backyard. The service was more than excellent and the staff were very welcoming and helpful. It was very private and we enjoyed staying at the villa and in the hotel. The beach was so beautiful and refreshing with nearby reefs which is exquisite to look during snorkeling and you don't have to take a boat far away. Just jump in the water with your gears and here it is. This was one excellent hotel and the staff made it even better. I will definitely come back again.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

It was a great experience and we will recommend your hotel to all our friends in Kuwait and USA.a
    • Classic Double Room

The only thing that we didn't like during our visit was the conference group. They were very noisy and not organaised at all, some of them were rude while talking to the hotel staff specially in the resturant.and they were always shouting and laughing in the coredoors which effected our relaxing time and we couldn't enjoy the view or the hotel facilites. After they left we realised how biriliant your hotel are. We hope that if there any future conferences in your hotel try please to put them all in one building and also you can give them sperate time for food. As exampel they could have break fast from 6:30 - 8:00 am and the rest of the hotel guests could go after 8. This is will be for us as guests the 100% guest staisfaction.

F&B department were the best. We enjoyed the food with different items every day. F&B staff were always on time as soon as we need any help. the beach barman and reception barman Wael and Amr were very proffessional guys. Thanks for the great 5 nights it was a very succesful visit

• Reviewed: November 27, 2016

Run away please.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Terrible Staff Attitude V. Poor Quality & Variety of Food Depressing Lighting & Horrible Sea View Unheated Pool Horrible Value of Money

Nice Room Interior

• Reviewed: November 13, 2016

A hotel from my dreams
    • Classic Double Room

Maintanance of some places should be carried out soon.

All the staff very helpful and welcoming! Mr. Ibrahim front desk made a lot of efforts, as well as all the other people in this nice hotel! Thanks you

• Reviewed: November 6, 2016

Great relaxation escape
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

the hotel extended over large land space with limited disability facility. one elevator available

Beautiful location, friendly staff, pleasant quit rooms

• Reviewed: October 2, 2016

Poor location and expensive
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Beach not safe. High expensive transport to go to downtown Nemaa Bay

Faraway from downtown. Expensive transport to enjoy. Highly expensive transport by booking from hotel. Trapping hotel

• Reviewed: August 20, 2016

Best snorkling spot in sharm El shake
    • Classic Double Room

It directly located next to an amazing snorkelling location. Rare underwater view. All other categories is simply a five stars hotel and resort that are well deserved .

• Reviewed: August 6, 2016

Bad service
    • Classic Double Room

Poor quality food Poor cleaness for the rooms All juices is diluted with water. Pools werenot clean and no one clean it. Late check in..i stayed 4 hours and i checked in at 5pm

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

Very bad hotel, service & staff
    • Classic Double Room

the staff behavior, the food quality, the service is very bad, the facilities are closed, minimal are working, staff is not enough, it seems that they reduced the staff and service quality as well.

the room is spacious, nothing more tell, except the room size everything is bad about this hotel.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

The view in the sea

The food is so bad

The view in the sea

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Rooms, staff
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Very far of main road, no flat beach, food is very poor quality

Rooms, staff

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

excellent but no animation team

Animation team

Golf and Snorkeling

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Good trip
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

The level of the guests wasn't good

The service and the animation stuff

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

It's the best
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Guys who work at the hotel... they alwys looking and stirred at all women and girls with a rude look

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

I wont prefer going there again
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

The service ,the food and its not clean

The design of the beach

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

The location and the beach

Reception staff

The location and the beach

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Best Hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh!

Every single detail 😊 Should be the best place to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

will not comeback or recommend it
    • Classic Double Room

overall cleanliness, service - no toothpaste, no slippers, paid Wi-Fi did not work. some staff were not professional.

price

the food was very bad

food

the food was very bad

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

I didn't like the room service, wasn't clean.
    • Classic Double Room

I didn't like the room service, wasn't clean.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

i spent a good this that i can highly recommend
    • Classic Double Room

the location of the hotel

The hotel is very beautiful and very clean with a 2 big swimming pool and a nice beach.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

I love it

Qaulity of food

Good place and good stuff

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

i suggest make any transportation to the beach

i suggest make any transportation to the beach

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

the bad hotel
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

its a most bad hotel ever stuff gesticulation the gust place food

No thing

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

room size very good
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

breakfast low Quality, rooms need renovation, boring hotel

room size very good

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

By thy way it is very good hotel and fully clean
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Room with Sea View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Rooms are far a way from hotel lobby many stiers up and dawon it is hard for old person

Nice place and quiet very good food

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Clean.
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Control of people behaviour in the pool

Clean. Good location. Good food.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

You have to renovate it's too old
    • Royal Wing Room

Food is very poor

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Overall, it is a good place to spend a short vacation in
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

The variety of the buffet wasnt wide enough

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Very nice hotel , room was excellent

Very nice hotel , room was excellent

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Some Egyptians guest manners.
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Some Egyptians guest manners.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Only for low class holiday
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Staff, poor food, maintenance, low class guests

Beach

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Very terrible stay. I hate this vacation and wanna remove it from my memories

Staff attitude and food

Rooms

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Maritim sharm 2017
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

Evening shows needs more time

Nice and couzy

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Bad place

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Very poor

Food. Cleanness. Staff

Poor services and very very bad food. The hotel used to be good, but not anymore.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

I like to come back again

Crowded buffet

Animation team

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room with Pool View - Egyptians and Residents Only

The food was extremely poooooor no variety at all the breakfast was sucks

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

The staff were so friendly and helpful
    • Special Offer - Royal Wing - Egyptians & Residents Only

The food was not good and there were few varieties

The staff were so friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Less than fair

Food is okay

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

I will never thinking go there again
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

I get crazy from Gest they are very bad and the food in restaurant too bad also

I like all the stuff and animations team

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Very bad experience

Unclean Bad food quality

Nothing good

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Clean .
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Clean .poor food.some bar server very bad

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

It was very bad experience

This very bad hotel

Staff is not responsive
    • Special Offer - Royal Wing - Egyptians & Residents Only

Staff is not responsive Aqua park closes at 4:30, 2 hours before sunset Food is not good

Staff is not responsive
    • Special Offer - Royal Wing - Egyptians & Residents Only

Staff is not responsive Aqua park closes 4:30 PM which is 2 hours before sunset Food is not good

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

We will come back soon

It was a good trip

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

I spent a good vacation at Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

I think the the rooms' AC wasn't so good, and maybe there should be free WiFi at the room.

The staff are so helpful and friendly :)

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Big comfortable rooms
    • Classic Room - Egyptians And Residents Only

Food is poor nothing to do there its boring

Big comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Wonderful place .
    • Classic Double Room

Wonderful place . The sea ,swimming pool (wing) are amazing. I really appreciate the professionalism of Ahmed & Mohamed from the beach bar.

Browse Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Traveler Photo Gallery