Reviews of Novotel Cairo Airport 4 stars

5.9

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The staff mainly.

Wifi was absolutely rubbish

The staff mainly. The security was good they saw and took a diver knife from me and looked after it until I checked out. Shows they are checking properly

Satisfactory
    • Standard Twin Room

Our 1st night we stayed in the newer section which was clean, however our 2nd night which was 6 days later the room we had was dirty. Both rooms were the same price. This hotel is suitable to rest just before an early flight.

The free shuttle and that the location was near to the airport.

Honesty is best policy

I stayed there twice at either end of a week. The hotel has building work and no WiFi. The staff were clearly instructed to lie about the WiFi. Unfortunately the lies were inconsistent with the truth. As a transient hotel most guests might assume that they were unlucky and believe the tissue of lies on offer. No provision no planning and clearly no maintenance contract with IT support.

Everything else was as per my previous business trips fine. WIFI is a necessity and since they knew they did not have it certainly had no contingency planning it was a fraudulent service. I will be communicating this to Accor as well.

Windows boomed all night long because they had a wedding planned downstairs
    • Standard Twin Room

They have a wedding arranged and the music was playing from 8pm till 12 am non stop and it was not just regular music, it was dancing music with very strong beats that shakes my window for the whole four hours. I didn’t complain because it was a wedding and I wish them happiness but the hotel should’ve known better and they shouldn’t locate it right in front of the hotel rooms. I had to got up at 430am, but I couldn’t go to bed before 12.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Location , the bed , Air-condition, staff at reception

Cleaning not so good , internet very very bad , fridge not working well The breakfast not as I expected , for the price I expected more than this If I compare with other hotels in Egypt , if you ask for taxi ,the price x 2

Location , the bed , Air-condition, staff at reception

Awful. Never again.

Manager at check-in was unbelievably rude to the guests checking in. First room had one bed for 4 people, a broken toilet and dirty towels on the floor. Second room had 3 single beds. Bathroom was marginally cleaner (at least the toilet had been flushed). If it wasn't for such a late arrival I'd have spent time and money finding something else. Would never stay here again.

One member of staff at the desk seemed marginally competent. Although next to the manager, anybody would have looked good.

Gym is small but sufficient.

Cleanliness of bathroom was terrible. Cleanliness of the room was below standard for Novotel Hotels. It is clear that supervision of cleaners is almost absent! Lunch at restaurant claimed to be Italian, but nothing to do with that! Grilled vegetables were rather fried than grilled as they were soaked with oil!

Gym is small but sufficient. Early check in was appreciated. Good location from airport.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Dissatisfying.
    • Superior Room with Pool View

The room did not match the description. There was no pool view. The towels smelled like cigarettes. The coffee cups in the room were not clean. There were unjustified extra charges while checking out.

The breakfast buffet variety is good.

sweet comfortable and restful place for the international traveler

Make sure when you board the free shuttle to Cairo International Airport that the driver knows which terminal to drop you off at. He took me and everyone else to the domestic terminal, then when I realized I was at the wrong one, I flagged him down again and ALMOST didn't get him to stop. I insisted that he needed to make it right, and he did. I ended up making my flight and all was well. But make sure when you get on the shuttle that you tell the driver which terminal you're going to or else you'll have to spring for an extra taxi ride.

classy place with excellent service and a wonderful buffet dinner. I had an early flight so didn't get the chance to try the breakfast buffet. It's a little worn around the edges but the staff are competent and I had a good experience overall.

• Standard Twin Room

I am travelling 30 years and never got rob. In this hotel my perfume and some other items stolen. Working peoples are theif their. Thank god i always kept the valuable with and didnt left them in my room otherwise. I was in big trouble and hotel says they are not responsible if anything stolen from your room. Its sucks..

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Nothing room so old and small bad

Every thing food room service over cgearg he told you amount cgearg onther amount its really out of respect I have too call my bank for that O.M.G. one glass alcohol cost 44 dollar wow very bad service too is will

Nothing room so old and small bad

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

A good place to stay to get in and out of the city but not long term
    • Standard Twin Room

Reception staff was polite until I ordered lunch to my room, then it went South from there.. My floor was also quite noisy at night and early in the mornings..

The location was great. Close to the airport and there was a free shuttle.

the breakfast was good

when i made the reservation through booking i send a message to the hotel and told them that we are family and if the sofa is good enough. They answered yes but they didnt gave us any sheet.

the breakfast was good

I liked the large grass space and the 2 swimming pools (one...
    • Standard Twin Room

Too bad there is no outdoor playground for the kids.

I liked the large grass space and the 2 swimming pools (one for adults and one for children). Pizzas at the italian a-la-carte restaurant were good.

Great value for money 😊

House keeping department in Novotel need to step up. The carpets in rooms and halls need tp be properly cleaned and professionally washed. There were sloppy paint droppings on bedside table in room i stayed in (3111). Fridge wasn't working. And there was a damp smell in the room as well.

The food in Novotel is great. The pool side area is well serviced and the restaurants are welcoming. This was my second time staying there and would go again. Hopefully see some improvements on the above

Staff , cleanliness, comfortable , area ,

Every time we enter and exit the hotel to anyplace nearby we hv to pay 40 Egyptian pounds for Airport. Totally unacceptable. Some arrangement needs to be done with Airport Authorities.

Staff , cleanliness, comfortable , area ,

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Works for an overnight airport connection
    • Standard Twin Room

The final price was above my expectation and without much information on the cost breakdown.

The room was comfortable and hotel is fairly close to the airport. But not as much as it seemed when booking

Excellent value for money.
    • Superior Twin Room

The tour guide should have warned us on the full price of our day out. The taxi driver was excellent though. Also he could have suggested the pyramid light and sound show rather than visit pyramids at 40C. However, it was a good day out

Excellent value for money. Excellent shuttle bus. Got confused at checkin on the rate I would be paying. Great bar and restaurants Suggest this is the place to stay if only a few days in Cairo.

Busy vibrant place with great rooms
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was great and had everything I’d expect. Arrived really late at night but hotel shop was open and I was able to get everything I needed including local sim card. The hotel operates and is busy 24/7 with free shuttle for airport at all hours. The shuttle met me at the airport despite arriving in the middle of the night and the hotel staff at the airport fast tracked me through immigration.

Good value for money

Had to ask for toothpaste and slippers, they were not included in the room. Had to pay 100 EGP for 2 days of parking

Room was good with a decent modern design and a very comfy bed. Swimming pool and gym are a plus. Housekeeping staff are very polite

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I wasn't picked up at the airport, there is a shuttle...

I wasn't picked up at the airport, there is a shuttle that supposedly runs every 30 mins from the hotel to the terminals and back... it didn't, not until 4:30 am. The telephone number provided in the confirmation email is for booking only and noone answered the number from 2 am to 4 am, so u need to include the driver or pick-up service or reception number in your details. Absolutely not happy, this is my first movement after my knee surgery 4 weeks ago and the last thing I needed was to wait and walk around with my luggage for hours hoping that the shuttle will come. Totally not acceptable service or information provision.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

All the employees at the hotel were very friendly, they...

All the employees at the hotel were very friendly, they serviced us in an excellent way. particulary, Sabriina at the reception desk did a very good job. Best greetings from the Austrian guys.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

really nothing - maybe just because it is inside the airport...

Everything - Staff are very very greedy and rude - very dirty room - Very old furniture - A/C noise is louder than a turbine overall i felt that the staff or the hotel management are encouraging people to never visit them again. they were very rude and asking money in all possible ways will never do it again and will never recommend it to anybody Attached a photo from the pillow in my room 😡😡

really nothing - maybe just because it is inside the airport - apart if this it is the worst thing happened in my life. i really can’t even imagine it is an hotel

- Friendly staff that are really helpful

- Rooms need to be cleaned better specially the bathroom

- Friendly staff that are really helpful - Excellent location next to the airport - 2 Swimming pools - Fine breakfast buffet - Free shuttle bus to and from airport every 30 minutes

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nothing, I will not visit this hotel again
    • Standard Twin Room

horrible reception, improfessional staff, delays or no response,the hotel overall poor condition, room smells bad, poor lighting, staff arguing together in front of guests, this used to be a very good hotel in part now just average

Nothing, I will not visit this hotel again

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Shower room had one spot light working.
    • Standard Twin Room

Shower room had one spot light working. There was no towels. Telephone wasn't working so every time I need to order room service I had to go to the front desk.

I won’t repeat it

Everything, the entrance, the stuff at check in time they are not welcoming or helpful. The food not worth it. The noise from in and out. Thanks god it was only one day 🙏🏼💕

The facilities and room were clean and good.

The Restaurants staff was horrible. i was sitting in the Bar for 15 minutes for some one to approach and ask my order but no one came. I had to approach the bar and order for a beer and something to eat , 2 dishes. Had to wait for 1 hour before i was told that the dish will take 20 minutes to cook. i received my 2 dishes after 90 minutes of waiting. complained to the divisional manager who happenned to be in the bar, but was givne a lot of excuses like the chef had to wait for the Sausages to thaw. The Restaurant and Bar staff shoud be more pro active and should tell the customer immediately the status.

The facilities and room were clean and good.

Excellent suite, super friendly staff, great pool, great location
    • Superior Double Suite

The food is hit and miss inconsistency. Lunch was not good - we ordered tomato and mozzarella salad and sent it back. At best the mozzarella was complete rubber. Pasta - not good over baked on top - drying out the sauce. Evening the calamari / chips snack was really excellent so was the smoked salmon but the pasta pesto was awful too oily with far too much garlic.

The suite was absolutely perfect, well kept, just as shown in the photos - plenty of space including wardrobe space, large comfortable bed, great coffee and tea making facilities, beautiful big bathroom. Excellent bus transfer to airport.

Near to the air port
    • Superior Room with Pool View

I checked in two year before and it was better than this time my complaint as follows: The floor maintence toward the room has an awful locking and when I request to change the room the new room condition and maintence was not in good condition.

Near to the air port

Convinient but could have been better.
    • Standard Twin Room

The travel desk. I was promised a vehicle to go to town @ Egyptian pound 400 for 3 hrs & later the travel desk manager disappeared. After 1 hour the hotel arranged for a driver who charged twice the amount. I felt this was very unprofessional.

Good front office, the lobby team was very helpful. The room was clean & nice. The property is very close to the airport with a shuttle service at every 30 mins. This was very helpful.

Pictures doesn’t reflect the reality of the rooms. The room is so small and the corridor leading to rooms looks very old. The carpet inside seem to be very old as well and hasn’t been changed for a while.

Noise cancellation windows

They never answered the phone from the room we had to go downstairs every time we needed something

Noise cancellation windows Inside the Airport Comfortable bed

good for transit, but not for long stay.

Too far way from everything. Need car always to move fro hotel to any place even small market.

Pool is fine. Food too expensive and variety poor. Room service excellent.

very good hotel for transiet travellers

small room. dinner cold and no much choices. no drinks in dinner at restaurant.

it is clean and service was quick with quick responses from the staff who are very polite

Near to airport .

Room not good .. value of money totally bad .. they have 2 buildings one new and one old if you are Egyptian means you going for the old one which is totally bad ))

Near to airport .. nice staff

The front desk location is terrible. Not enough space for families to rest during check in process. Concierge doesn’t report to hotel. They just lease the location and their prices are ridiculous. They had set up a special table for hotel manager for breakfast that had items not available to paying customers. When I questioned them on the possibility of receiving the same service I was told that I would need to be the hotels manager. I did talk to front desk about it and explanation was unacceptable since it contradicted with what we saw and witnessed. We had three rooms and everyone in my party witnessed how the hotels manager breakfast table had fresh orange juice, falafel, and numerous other items that are not available to paying hotel customers.

Learn to whinge, A LOT!

The staff knocked on our door at 7:30 am in the morning to check the fridge for check out process! They also took our private shower towel! Worse is the rooms smell strongly of smoke although i said clearly non smoking room. Very disappointed and it could only be bad luck but i will never book in this hotel ever again

I liked the availability of staff and food

I am a regular customer for Novotel due to good management staff

Room service not responding as it should be needs more attention and control

Excellent staff and management with excellent services Keep up the good work

fabuolous for family with kids

nothing went wrong all went smoothly

the superior room is lovely,the staff are vely helpful and welcoming,pool is super nice and food on pool and room service was ymy almost ordered all the menu.thank you so much novotel kep it ip

Smell of paint everywhere !

Smell of paint everywhere !! They were remodeling and refurbishing the rooms next to mine, so there were lots of debris on the corridor, and too much smell of chemical products !! I think they should close this area and open it again after all the works have been finished !!

Good for transit, free shuttle service to and from airport dependable and quick

The room smelled of cleaning material, floors sticky and not properly cleaned. After telling the room service lady, she took care of it, was only a bit cleaner after

Free upgrade to a superior room by the friendly receptionist for our one-night stay

Only the spot was near to the airport

Although the staff were helpful, the reception was very warmy and not comfy. The carpet all the way toward room number 3133 was very very dirty. The thing really SHOCKED me was finding a red stain on the bed sheet. I personally will not think to even visit Novotel ever again.

Only the spot was near to the airport

Convenient and Comfortable

First room smelled of sewage. In the second room, the mini fridge did not work. Called for it to be fixed but no one ever showed up. Customer service called later to see how everything was and offered to send someone but it was late and I wanted to sleep.

Conveinient location, comfortable room. Front desk was abrupt but efficient. Friendly and helpfell Bellman.

Very close to the airport and there is a shuttle bus every...

While I was waiting for the bus to go to the Airport, the security was asking me many times to give him money and he kept asking even when I apologized and ignored him.

Very close to the airport and there is a shuttle bus every hour. quite and comfortable. I liked the facilities like the swimming pool and the restaurants however I didn't use them in my short transit stay in this hotel. I really recommend it and will stay in it again if I have a transit in Cairo.

Very convenient and pleasant last-minute airport stay

Perhaps some of the main areas could do with a bit of a spruce up, but generally it was clean and presentable.

The staff were professional, helpful and friendly. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the room was very clean. I booked on the app just moments before checking in, and it was very smooth.

Perfect hotel

The hotel is amazing It is a small resort in Cairo Near the airport (5min) The staff were helpful (eman and ahmed) and all staff Lovely environment and the people were helpful The hotel activities were great Generous breakfast Delicious food served for24 hours with the same level of quality I will certainly stay again in this hotel

Must recommended.

Must recommended. I think its better than most of the 5 star hotel. The location is next to the airport. Perfect for just staying one night waiting for transfering to airport. 30 Mins by taxi to city center. The staffs are very friendly. The receptionist helped me to check in in just 5 mins. Very efficiency work to compare with many hotel in Egypt. Super

its a fine stay for people who are coming for a quick business couple of days and leaving.
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Staff were not responsive, some were absent most of the time , the property is not very clean, the wifi is extremely bad and I have experienced that in both Novotel 6th of October and cairo airport, it seems wifi is not a priority to the Novotel group in Egypt. People were smoking cigarettes everywhere even in non designated areas.

The outside sitting by the pool was good. the room was good and relatively clean.

It was ok but think they are a bit overpriced.
    • Standard Twin Room

NO WI-FI.....ANYWHERE ( except reception)

The best thing about this hotel is the garden with the swimming pool and the restaurants and caffees around it.

A horrible stay.. would never repeat it .. charged me 1,500 le on the worst night ever spent

No view .. horribly small room.. very dirty.. asked for a charger , I received it 4 hours later .. asked for an iron and recieved ed it 12:10 am .. the worst hotel ever .. the reason behind giving us a trashy room was that we booked from Booking. com and these were the rooms given to booking.com clients

Good value for money

Staff member walked straight into my room while I was asleep. I yelled to get out - he said he wanted to stock Coca Cola but mini bar was full? it scared me a lot. Carpet wasn’t vacuumed properly and there were hairs on my phone. Food in restaurant wasn’t that great.

Location. Allowed early check in. Wifi was ok in rooms.

The WiFi didn’t work.

The WiFi didn’t work. The rooms and facilities could have been cleaner. Also many people kept entering my room and I went to the front desk and they acted like it was normal. I was only there for transit and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Not worth the money!

I arrived at 2 am, first of all the shuttle driver was Mr.

I arrived at 2 am, first of all the shuttle driver was Mr.Hamed, he was very accurate on time and very knowledgable, And at the reception there was Mr.Ahmed who helped me out a lot and was very professional

Room was nice and pool area was nice and quiet.

I booked a room for the price of £46 ($61) but was actually charged on my card £61 plus a booking fee of £11. So the price clearly shown on booking.com of £46 was in fact a complete lie. I can appreciate the booking fee is hidden (these often are), but to be given a false quote on a price means that I will neither stay at this hotel again or use Booking.com again either.

Room was nice and pool area was nice and quiet.

The close proximity to the airport.

Put some toothbrush and toothpaste in the rooms for long distance travelers

The close proximity to the airport. Food was great and the environment was quiet.

Beautiful.

Beautiful.. i stayed there only for a couple of hours waiting for my next flight... but it was one of the hotels that i said to my self i wouldnt mind staying more

Bad value for miney
    • Standard Twin Room

The stuff was helpful and care about fulfiling your needs even that some if them are not well trained

I booked this hotel during my one day transit through Cairo. It's an airport hotel and supposed to be transit friendy. However the hotel seems to have been good a decade ago. The hotel entrance difrently needs a major face left, Maintenance at least. The rooms are located so far from the lobby. We have to walk through long corridors to reach the room or to find the resturant. The rooms was supposed to be no smoking. But the rooms smell like some one was smoking gravely inside. The cooperative stuff offered us another rooms. But they even smell lile sewage. The rooms are small. The internet is dead. The breakfast is horrible. The kids didn't eat anything as the food was not attractive at all. I hope Novotel would rethink about what they can do in such an outdated place. What makes that even worse is that I had to book these rooms through booking.com rather than the official accord hotels website since the prices on booking was much cheaper than their own website, but they will not add the poi rd to your account. I am sure i will stop my loyalty to accor and will more to a.more rewarding chain or even book through expedia that gives you some thing to redeem.over your next stay.

Overall a comfy stay

Requested a double room and received a room with two twin beds pushed together. Wifi was also very slow and not a very good connection. This was a huge inconvenience to me.

I have a disability and the hotel facilities and staff are always very accommodating, patient and helpful. A clean and comfy place to stay, and great value for money. Food excellent also!

Nice, clean hotel with some frustrating practices

Table service at the restaurants were consistently slow throughout our entire time there. Also, the pool facilities close way to early. After a long, hot day of touring, it would be nice if the pool is stay open long enough to get in and relax and cool down. Very frustrating.

Very secure location. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Close to the airport and cheap

I struggle to believe that this place is a genuine Novotel. It was the filthiest mainstream hotel I have ever stayed in. There were hairs in our bed, the carpet was filthy and the bathroom smelled of sewage. The little puddle of dried urine on the tiles was a nice gesture. Just to add insult to me, I got a lovely dose of food poisoning after eating in the restaurant but this didn’t influence my comments on the disgusting state of this place.

Close to the airport and cheap

A good airport hotel

We didn't have too many expectations as it was, by definition, an airport hotel. One point, though - we apparently didn't know about the shuttle from the airport but we used it after checking out.

We needed a clean hotel near the airport for one night and the place provided just that. We arrived at around midnight and it was very pleasant to see we had been given an upgrade - especially as it was my birthday! People were polite and the breakfast satisfactory.

Bed was clean.

It took over 30min for the shuttle bus to arrive even though I gave them my flight details and had been in contact. This meant I was getting annoyed by touts while I waited for a bus that was "5min away". The receptionist gave me the key and then didn't give me very good directions to find my room so I got lost looking for it.

Bed was clean.

Always a great place to stay

I understand the need for security, but I arrived just behind a large tour group and had quite a wait until I could pass my bag through the scanner. It would be nice to have a second scanner or allow non-group guests to go through first.

Novotel Cairo Airport is a great hotel, add the convenience of being minutes away from the airport, and it is the perfect place to stay. This was my second time here. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Not a good Novotel experience.

For a Novotel Hotel is was very ordinary. Parts were very unclean, Internet didn’t work, food at room service was appalling, check in was slow.

Very close to the airport with regular hotel bus transfer available.

Good value for money and very convenient.

No minor points for me.

This is a perfect place to stay when I arrive at Cairo or the day before leaving. It has all facilities needed, even more (I normally do not have time to enjoy the swimming pool or the fitness room) and the place is clean, comfortable and pleasant. I can recommend it to everyone.

don’t waste your money. Just go to La Meridien instead. I should have.

It was a horrible experience. Got to the airport and was under the impression I’d get picked up from the airport as they’d promised. Frantically waited and had to eventually take a taxi. Got to the room, the WiFi wasn’t working. It would only work in the lobby. I could t even check my flight status. The room overlooked ...the wall of the backyard. Not the room I’d booked. Just a bad experience.

...they have a very good ...hairdryer...

My son was very sick after eating and we moved hotels after discussing with the management.

The food was dirty and smelled bad. The food was poor quality, they advised they knew as it’s the summer it is difficult to keep the food fresh. What !!. There were cats everywhere. My wife was so upset.

Pool area was ok.

Awesome

The buffet had ample variety. The shower had hot water and the pool and poolside service was great. I booked private tour of pyramids, driver was wonderful. Thumbs up!

Sleek and Modern Airport Hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

The small gift shop charged outrageously inflated prices for small snacks, which I might have forgiven as standard practice for hotels, but products were STALE. I didn’t really appreciate the two twin beds pushed together configuration, but then I was a single occupant.

Novotel lives up to its “Nova” of new appellation. Sleek and modern design, state of the art room lighting and electrical system, in-room stocked mini-refrigerator. The outdoor pools with multicolor night lighting were both inviting and GORGEOUS! In room TV included USB connector for your personal electronic device, but I wish there had been a few more English-language channels. Oh well, it is a big world out there.

Hotel was clean , room is smaller than usual Novotel

I was in transit for the night only and need to catch a flight next morning, first of all the reception on check in , the employee advised that we will upgrade your room ( she immediately assumed I don’t know what upgrade means ) , I said ok ! , she checked me in the furthest room from the reception next to a group of uncivilized school students or some event was held there . The room next to me kept on making noise at 3 -5 am , while I am trying to get some sleep, called the reception twice and nothing happened. The hotel shuttle to the airport never showed up on arrival or departures and I had to pay for la passage shuttle to drop me there Upon leaving the hotel I complained about what happened and on my way out the shuttle was parked and security advised that it just left I walked outside to take a taxi and on the gate I remembered that I forgot my earphones , I asked the security on the gate if I can call reception instead of walking all the way back with my bags , he was rude and ignorant, he ask me why you want to call I told him none of his business, he bluntly said it’s not working , made the call from my cell phone , and informed the reception that I am waiting outside , waited and waited , I was afraid to miss my flight so I called again the reception hang up in my face and I had to run to my room at the end of the hotel to check It was a disastrous stay with all measures and I have never seen in my life a Novotel hotel with this carelessness and taking customers for granted like this one . I am beyond annoyed and will avoid Nobotels in Egypt forever Regards Mohamed osman Customer Affairs Emirates airlines

Hotel was clean , room is smaller than usual Novotel

The location is right next to the aiport, perfect for a...
    • Standard Twin Room

The shuttle bus to the airport is free, but the driver specifically asked for a tip afterwards. Understandable, but a bit uncomfortable when he reached out his hand and asked for it.

The location is right next to the aiport, perfect for a short stay. The hotel is clean and the room service is delicious.

The staff was very professional and polite, they are showing...
    • Superior Twin Room with Pool View

The car park is not free like most of hotel allover the world and the valet staff was very rude

The staff was very professional and polite, they are showing great hospitality to the guests

The scenery is amazing.
    • Standard Twin Room

The wifi was a bit weak.

The scenery is amazing. Great staff, they were super welcoming and super hands on with my son (4yrs old) great bed, cool room, amazing shower. I loved it.

Great transit hotel and service! But unexpected “hidden” costs on booking.com
    • Standard Twin Room

I didn’t like that the hotel was advertised on booking.com for ~60USD for the night and after I booked I received a receipt indicating I had to pay another 80USD upon arriving at the hotel.

I really liked that the hotel staff greeted me as I came off the plane and guided me through immigration helping to get a transit visa and arranging for the hotel shuttle to collect me!

Browse Novotel Cairo Airport traveller photo gallery