Reviews of Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo 5 stars

60 Giza Street, Dokki, Dokki, 99999 Cairo, Egypt

#77 of 173 hotels in Cairo

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Just remember to ask for a non smoking room, mine was a smoking room which was a little uncomfortable to stay in.

Friendly staff, lots of services available (ie: airport pick up, laundry, 24 hour check in, luggage storage) and the food in the restaurants and room service was excellent

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is advertised as a five star hotel. In reality it looks worse than 3 star hotels. Furniture is old and the room was dusty. Bathroom was old and cleaners were forgetting to change towels daily. I feel very disappointed. This is NOT a five star hotel, even locals wouldn’t give it 5 star.

• Standard Single Room

I am in two minds. On the one hand all our desires were satisfied. On the other hand we did not desire anything special. We desired housekeeping to restore the quantity of water, tea and coffee in out rooms. It was done, but we had to remind about it several times . As to the swimming pool - why is it necessary to close it so early? We respect Ramadan, but this is a hotel, a place where people of many religions stay. We agreed to close it later, but why should we agree so small things? Why should we remind about such usual things, like tea, coffe? And to end it - meals were awful.

this time wi fi was perfect

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite - Side Nile View

everything is very old, specially the furniture, it is old and very dirty. high stars for such a hotel. it should be 3 stars. the price is very high. my socks catch’s bad smell each time i enter the suit.

employees are very nice. breakfast and timing of breakfast are very good. suit is large.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I had room that I didn’t ask for, I wanted higher level room and king size bed or one queen bed , my room was twin bed and at the first floor!

Quick response

Unfortunately receptionists were not well behaved except Mr Hani and assistant manager, housekeeping did not make up room , I’ll never stay at this hotel again

Only the location and breakfast were good

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

Rooms are very old, never been renovated nor well maintained. Cleanliness wasn’t good with lots of dust even after housekeeping cleans the room. If you don’t call housekeeping they will not come. Same for mineral water you have to ask for it each day otherwise they won’t bring any.

Location is very good, breakfast was nice. The hotel has live singing in 2 outlets

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Price quoted on Booking.com was very different to what they charged me. Staff at hotel are snobbish and not helpful at all. Room was small, and toilet was loose from the wall. Requested a king/double bed, got two singles - obviously.. Requested early check-in, could not get it - obviously Booking.com check out time differed to theirs, when i pointed it out they changed their tune suddenly, as they called me for early checkout...( but remember i couldnt check-in early) Restaurant serves bland food and is overpriced. hotel does not deserve its 5 star rating Massage service was a massaging chair ( Really), myself and hubby rather went to the Sheraton for a couples massage

the only thing i enjoyed of this hotel was its location, i could walk over the road to the sheraton.. hotel does not deserve its 5 star rating

• Standard Double or Twin Room

At the reception and in the breakfast room the air-conditionair was too high..... :o(

The staff was really helpful and nice, the rooms very clean and organised, the breakfast is fantastic, everything that you can imagine. You can find a tour guide service in the hotel, they are very kind and helpful as well.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

In general we enjoyed our stay very much but there were some little things that should be improved: - When we made the booking we asked for an airport shuttle. No response. We sent several e-mails - still no response. Eventually we organized a shuttle ourselves - When we made the booking we also asked for a non-smoking room but it was not available when we arrived which was pretty disappointing. No apologies were made but at least they offered us to change the room the next day - The wifi in our room was very unstable at times. When we told the assistant manager she sent an employee to fix it. When it still didn't work the employee blamed it on our mobiles when in fact the connection was too weak for using two devices at the same time

- Staff made us feel welcome, especially the Assistant Manager was incredibly helpful - excellent breakfast with a great choice of bread, eggs, veggies, fruits, cheese, salads, cereals etc. - beds are very comfy - nice swimming pool area (great after a long day of sightseeing) - very good value for the money - we enjoyed our stay very much - Would we come back? Definitely

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was dirty (with crumbs everywhere) and run down. On the first day we only had a bath towel for 2 people, we had to ask 3 times to bring us another. I have asked to borrow an Iron, they said they would bring it in within 10 minutes. In the two days following I made the same request, but they never brought the Iron. Even for more toilet paper we had to ask. WIFI bad. Staff not friendly at all.

Pequeno-Almoco Buffet bom.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It needs refurbishing. Paint, carpet and bathroom. Main entrance ok. Booking.com hotel pictures are too exaggerated, the outside reality is different.

The cleaning lady was very helpful. Daily inquiry by the hotel about are wellbeing.

• Standard Single Room

Better selection of coffee for breakfast.

Friendly and helpful guest relation manager Ms Seham and Duty Manager Mr. Tarik. Serval convenient store nearby.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

The dirty corridors & bedroom and tge toilet was a terrible and the staircase was a disaster it looked as if tge building was haunted it was full of dirt spiderweb and i have never seen or been in a dirty place like this even though i have once been to a 3*hotel but it was so clean and nice i would give it a 5* but pyramisa deserves a 1* no joke if you’re looking for clean hotel this is definitely the wrong hotel 🤢

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

I was in the 2ed floor, there is noise from outside all the time. properbly is the machine working, i need earplugs for sleepiing.

good location, and staff is helpful. the room is big, but something in the room need to be repaired and painted.

Near Nile River. Easily approachable

Friendly staf. Especially Assistant manager Seham, and house keeping staff Ahmad and Saba. Very helpful and full of hospitality. Hats off to reception duty manager he allowed us to have an early check-in as we reached very early in the morning.

• Standard Three-Bedroom Suite

The Hotel have an external company near the reception who offer tour guides etc, the price was good but I was very disappointed that I had agreed a price for an Airport ride & the next day they changed the price!. Drivers speak very little or no English so I felt shafted as I had paid the night before for an all day tour of Cairo. This company is a big let down for the hotel.

The Breakfast was absolutely brilliant, fresh croissants like I have never tasted before & without doubt best breakfast I have tasted in Hotels.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

Wifi was free but really poor and needs serious improvement.

Staff are courteous, polite and attend to your requests promptly. Our room was changed promptly on request to an upgraded version with complimentary fruit basket and confectionary items.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Better wiring so guests are not nearly electrocuted. Offer a doctor after a shock (requested by law in most countries) Give an English tour guide to English guests (still can't believe that one) Have tour guide with at least vague idea of major city attractions (seriously Pyramisa!)

I was nearly electrocuted! They had wires spliced together in my room and I didn't notice and tried to plug the kettle in. Shock through both hands and up through my arms. Offered me a free lunch once I said we were traveling to Giza. Lunch was 3 hours later. An insult really!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff needs to be more friendly. Rooms cleaner. Respect the original booking.

This has not been a good experience. I was traveling with a big party - we booked 5 rooms. Almost each of us had a bad experience. For me, the room did not meet expectations, it was smaller, rusty, and dust all over. I checked out the next day.

• Standard Triple Room

nothing everything was good and the staff was helpful.

The breakfast was supper , the room was perfect with comfortable beds , clean and fully equipped.

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

The pictures on the website were deceiving and possibly from when the place was first built. Our room was old and the bathroom appeared to have mold on the shower curtain and fixtures, the carpet needed to be vacuumed and you could smell the cigarette smoke from the hallway from the other guests.

The 3 different restaurants that were available for lunch and dinner.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite - Side Nile View

-Staff do not smile. -No full amenities when first arrived to the hotel (There was no shampoo, no water, no toothbrush, no slippers) and even after the second day house keeping cleaned the room (they did not even replenish tea bags, water, toilet paper!). -Slow service. -My 1st booking was cancelled by property and I booked again. When I arrived, I was told by the receptionist that my first booking was fine. I asked to use my second booking and a refund for the first booking 1st day since it was cancelled by the hotel. the receptionist confirmed but I found out the next day by the assistant manager that did not happen. the cancellation was done by the assistant manager. -I ordered room service and when the food arrived, I found that the charges were more than specified on the menu. when I asked the server, he replied by saying; the prices in your menu are old, in the bill are the correct prices. I told him it is the hotel issue to reflect the correct prices on the menu. he replied by saying; I need to call room service which I did. surprisingly! the room service answered my concern by saying; I need to call the reception and ask for a menu with correct pricing! (so it is the guest task to make sure correct menu is delivered to the room!). I called the assistant manager (abo Sara) and he was supportive. in short, staff are not well trained which will require the attention by assistant manager who were very helpful. it is not a 5 star hotel.

Lobby was nice. Breakfast was good with various options. assistant managers were very helpful (Wafa'a and abo Sara).

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Now I understand why they have such good comments in Booking: they give you a call to the room asking if everything is OK, and then they beg for a good comment in Booking. I was amazed by such a scam!!! They even dictate you exactly one phrase to write down in the comments. The location, not the best to visit Cairo. Much better options for the same price in the city center. The room was average but not a 5 stars. The swimming pool is behing 3 tall buildings so not sun in there, only shadow. The staff dont really want to help you at all, they would only claim that you are tourist and you need to take a taxi or a guide to go anywhere. They even did not want to call the restaurant to book for us.

Too expensive for what they offer. Worse hotel I have ever been. El Cairo offers much better deals than this one.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The mattresses of the bed were too stiff, the staff did it’s best changing them for us two times with smiles on their faces but they were still stiff, they promised to be changed completely for next time :)

Everything was clean, the staff is very helpful and smiling all the time, specially Siham on the customer services was so nice checking on us everyday and did evrything she could for our comfort and help! Thank you Siham 😘

• Standard Triple Room

It was not clear at all the real price of the hotel. We paid almost 70% more for the night. I have to say that in small letter there was a warning saying that the hotel can apply an extra cost for non egipcian residents.

Well located and nice hotel

• Standard Single Room

The location of the hotel is super convenient, basically close to everywhere in the city. Their customer service is great, Seham, the assistant manager called me everyday to check if everything is going good and in fact everything went super smoothly.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfriendly managent staff makes you feel weird the way they look at you. Waiters and housekeeping were friendly. Receptionist was ok. Short guy who is in charge of luggage keeps asking me if just checked in every time he sees me. He make me feel uncomfortable so I had to avoid him as much as possible.

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

The furniture needs an update, but is otherwise clean.

The greatest thing about Pyramisa will always be its friendly staff that make you feel at home. The breakfast was also delicious.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I booked one night in the hotel as I was flying from Cairo on the next morning, as I arrived there was no bellman to assist me with the baggage and I had to call someone from the lobby. I got checked-in within 10 minutes and guided to my room, good. I spent an hour or so in the room changed my clothes and got ready to go out with my wife, suddenly someone from the housekeeping team opened the door (he didn't even knocked the door), he looked at me and shut the door closed, by the time I went to check who was him, he was gone, I called the reception and they connected me with someone who identified himself as the housekeeping manager, when I informed him with what happened he said " I am really sorry as the guy got confused between the rooms!!" then why when you know about the incident you didn't even bother to call?? Why you waited for me to complain?? I went out with my wife and we came late, as I was going to bed and I removed the cover I observed yellow stains, black stains, and hair (we didn't used the bed at all), it was obvious that the bed sheets and covers were not changed from the previous guest. I called the operator asking him for the housekeeping and he connected me to a ringing phone with no answer!! I called again informing that no one answered, he connected me to someone calls Ahmed who listened to me, apologized, and promised that he will send me a housekeeper to change the sheets and the covers within less than 5 minutes. After almost 45 long minutes waiting, I got a housekeeper, I showed him all the stains and the hair and he apologized, he changed the bed sheets and the covers, but honestly we were not able to sleep after having this experience, and we been awake all night long. I asked for iron, I was provided with a very old dirty iron, with a half meter wire, not sure how anyone may use it. in the morning I checked out, and I asked for the duty manager, it took around 30 minutes to meet Mr.

My worse experience ever Bed was not very dirty, sheets and covers was used and was not changed, hair and stains found on the bed sheets from previous customers, response was very poor, I could not sleep.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bad service, we were waiting for iron for 40min, after 3 phone calls. Reception almost took usd dollars instead of egypt pounds.

In general quiet and clean place.

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

It Was very crowded.perhaps it is time for renovation.

All staff were very friendly.I cant forget Mrs Siham and her followup on our needs and comfort.She is dedicated to customer service. Mr. Ayman at the front desc is very well aware of all hotel aspects . He is Peramisa Hotel Encyclopedia. Thanks for all. Nabeel

• Standard Triple Room

Neither of its swimming pools are heated and also you have to pay for its spa facility and its fee is not included in room rate. Though our rooms were very clean and comfortable but they looked a beat old fashion and in need of some retouch.

Pyramisa hotel is located in a good location with picturesque and modern interior design in its most areas. Their staffs are very kind and friendly which I think is the best advantage of the hotel. They are so helpful and polite. In the other side, hotel facilities including its breakfast buffet and different lounges with variety of middle-east and global cuisines are good enough to meet your expectations of a comfortable stay and dining. Their chef was amazing, very kind and polite in his open kitchen and invited my little daughter to see how he was cooking her meal via his kitchen theatre. Also you can enjoy live music with your dinner in one of its lounges (with an extra charge on your bill which it was for us). There are some shops, travel agent and other services in hotel to help you find your necessary staff and answer some of your needs. There are two swimming pools in hotel which neither of them are heated and also you can enjoy its spa facility which is excluded from room rate. This hotel is money worthy depend on your choice of room. Hope you enjoy your stay as we did.

• Standard Triple Room

They are treated badly We booked a room with three beds and they were given a room with only 2 beds only Towels and sheets are unclean and insufficient The furniture is very old The photos here do not reflect the rooms and the hotel Maximum 2 stars

• Standard Single Room

I’ve been very well taken care of and had a bery enjoyable time .. specifically one of the employees named SEHAM called my room everyday making sure everything is ok

Hotel is getting dated.

Buffet breakfast is good. I like their honey provided from honeycomb plate. Money exchange service is convenient, same exchange rate as outside. Easy to walk to Nile River.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Old fashioned Hotel, I am sure it's not 5 star hotel not even 4. Old furniture and comfortless room.

Staff was good, and easy access to exchange and ATM. In city Center.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing too serious to be mentioned , the stuff support & kindness will make you forgive any other bad things

Nice location near by every things if you want to see the old city . The breakfast was very good , Rooms and beads are convenient . The staff were helpful and supportive , more of a friends than hotel staff cannot forget the good time we spend . many thanks for Ms. Seham for all the support and kindness she show during out time in the hotel

Everything...I have lived the worst experience in my life in terms of hotels. Very rode staff starting from hotel manager intel bellman. Noisy lounge & dirty rooms..Be sure that paying the double is more convenient than staying for one night over there.

Literally nothing....

• Standard Triple Room

Our room was beautiful but was on the inside part of the hotel. There was a loud noise of AC motors which was quite loud even in our room. The rest of the room was very nicely done.

Very delicious breakfast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not renovated. A bit of an old room. Bad view from the room. I call the reception from my room 2 different times. The one to ask some help with a restaurant I wanted to know if it is open, and the other to tell them about a wake up call I wanted. Both of the times they didn't call me back to help me.

The location was very good. Close to everything (5 minutes from the Egyptian Museum by car), and safe area.Value for money hotel if your budget is limited and you want to stay on a 5 star hotel. The breakfast was good and open from 5:30 till 10:30.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

The furniture is very old. There was a table with broken glass. Even the elevators' doors was not functioning properly. The reception desk staff were not friendly at all.

The location is good.

• Standard Single Room

rooms furniture needs to be renovated

nice hospitality of the staff especially guest relations assistant manager Seham she always keep asking about our staying

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite - Side Nile View

The room furniture is a bit outdated, some old couch and carpet stains should be removed. However it must be noted that everything was clean despite it all. The bathroom's door needs to be fixed, it wouldn't shut properly. There was only shampoo and bath gel in the bathroom. A conditioner as well would be appreciated.

I really enjoyed the friendly staff, they made the stay extra worthwhile. The breakfast was supurb as well.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room given was very bad on the first night not even a 1 star standards. We tgen asked for a room change and were given a better room but it had a few issues like the flushing of tge toilet. Room service was not doing a good job. Room card key kept stopping and not working.the expectation was high and we were very disappointed. We would not recommend it again neither would we ever go there ever again

The location and the restaurants employee friendliness

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room wasn’t cleaned daily. No hot water except late at night. I was told I had a balcony. I didn’t. The bedding wasn’t changed at all in the week that I was there. Broken stool. Shabby bathroom.

A very good breakfast selection. A good location. Fresh bottled water in your room daily.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

They originally were going to let me check in early if there was availability. When we arrived they said that I had to pay to check in early even though this was contradictory to what had been previously agreed. They then gave me a smoking room.

The manager was helpful when I escalated matters to him.

• Standard Single Room

The best part of the stay was morning call from the reception manager Seham and the breakfast. The furniture of the hotel was old and burned everywhere by cigrattes (you can still check room 134 carpet). All furniture of the hotel in the reception was smelling cigrattes. When i arrived my room was not ready and they gave me 2 single bed where i have requested for double bed. Wifi was terrible because no security password protection for the connection the internet was always disconnecting. When i complained in the reception the receptionist told me to go for card internet service which was costing me additional money.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The respect i did receive from every one all the staff was very helpful,the attention from the department of managment,thanks to every one specially Madame siham and madam wafaa.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Almost everything. I asked for an iron they brought it after a day and it was dirty from the bottom which ruined my T-shirt.

Apart from the location, I didn't like anything

I tried to verify my reservation status before going, but the booking Dept. Informed me my booking was not confirmed, but after contacting booking the booking was confirmed.

The facility was good, had no problem during check-in and the rooms were very good compared to the rates

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was not easy to extend my stay once I booked. I had to ask several people over two days before someone agreed to give me the extra night I asked for. Many parties are organized at this hotel, so the reception was often very noisy. In corridors, both the staff and customers were quite noisy. If you need that extra hour of sleep, don't forget to hang the "don't disturb" sign.

The room was quite comfortable and clean. Not too noisy. The staff was helpful, eager to help. They were a bit too eager sometimes, but that's ok.

It not like five star. Some of facility is too old. Such as the elevator, I meet twice half open in 3 days.The mirror in my room has rust. The sheet and pillow in my room is not so white ,so feel it not clean.

All of staff here include the Cleaner, and water delivery man, is really good and nice. Especially the assistant manager. She is kind.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- I stayed in room 251. It was a twin room wherease I had booked a double bed room. -The wifi signal in this room was very poor and I couldn't use it for the two nights I called the reception desk but they didn't help in this issue. - the housekeeping staff were very careless and slow in service, I asked for slippers many times and they didn't provide them till the next day

- hotel lobby was very nice - special thanks to the receptionist AZZA, she was really very helpful, friendly, welcoming and smiling

• Standard Single Room

One of the receptionists was not trained enough to deal with credit cards payments. They charged my Visa card twice . The first transaction was made in US dollar at midnight and the other one was made in Saudi riyal when I checked out. What happened was that instead of confirming the first pre authorization transaction with the same transaction number he made a new transaction in Saudi riyal. I tried to explain that they the room rate was already paid and they don't need to make a new payment. The receptionist was very confused ,he returned to the first reansacrion number and used one US cent saying they he only took one US cent and will refund the rest of the amount to the credit card within few days

Hotel lobby

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The accommodation need some upgrades. On the day that we had the check out at 6 o’clock in the morning the bell boy came with us outside to “search”for a taxi.From the hotel to airport costs 200egyptianpounds and the bellboy said to us give me the 200egyptians pounds i will give them to the taxi driver and i saw him he kept the 50pounds and gave to the taxi driver only 150! that was disgusting!!! i don’t remember his name..but it was at 14/01/2018 at 6:00-6:30 in the morning he was 35-45 years old...

the staff was good,friendly with a smile all of the time

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The smell of cigarettes was horrible and the harshness of some of the staff. Internet was always slow though it is mentioned internet facilities, the reception says we must buy higher speed. This does not suit a 5 star hotel!!! some of the receptionists need more training because they are harsh, impolite and do speak as if they are on nerves. On my arrival, one of the worker kicked my zamzam water with his feet instead of carrying it - what a piece of manner!!!

the copious breakfast, restaurants and entertainment at night. Spacious and beautiful ground floor

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I had brought 6 bags of children's clothes and a wheel chair that I was donating to a local charity, staff at reception asked if I wanted to leave in a hallway behind reception so I agreed. next morning 1bag was almost empty and I got no satisfaction , I showed the man on the desk the name and phone no for the charity and asked him to ring it he told me they would collect the clothes next day . When I got back from the pyramid s the clothes and wheel chair were gone so I presumed the charity had collected them . I asked my daughter to check with the charity if they had collected the clothes and was told no one had rang them . I have had no satisfaction from the manager so I wouldn't recommend this hotel .

Plenty of variety of food . Walking distance to museum.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Suite

Rooms are not clean, we had to look to 4 rooms til we found one clean, furniture is so old, carpets are smelly and old,

The staff was ok, specially guest care crew miss Hanan,

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Window is broken, cannot be opened Bathroom floor would not drain hence the floor is always flooded after shower Breakfast is very basic

Bed was comfortable Staffs were very nice

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

Dirty, smokey, smells like cigarettes even in non smoking rooms! Old torn dirty carpet, uncomfortable beds, bad drainage in bathrooms, etc.

Nothing about that hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are old and dirty . We had to change rooms . To a little cleaner room . Hairdryer pipe in bathroom was broken and rooms are run down . Definately not 5 star . Maybe 5 squares if they need a rating . They were 5 star in the 1990's maybe. Bookings .com need to change the ratings . If u going there please take your oven gloves with so u can use the hairdryer Cause the pipe is broken and when u hold it in place it burns your hands after a minute. Shouldn't a 5 star place give u the oven gloves to use the hairdryer ?

The reception area was nice . And the coffee shop was nice . Unfortunately that's not where u sleep .

• Standard Double or Twin Room

-Breakfast was good. -staff was very friendly

-My room flooring was broken/sharp, therefore dangerous. -Carpets were dirty, ripped and old -Rating was 5 starts deserves 3 starts -Wedding Music was loud and disturbing all night long (till 3am) -Free Wifi is horrible dont count on it. They charge for faster wifi. -bathroom water smelled like chlorine

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

It was a suite but the room was dingy, bathroom door did not close, staff did their job but all had a long look on their faces.

Check in, check out was smooth and quick.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was not that clean, but the room was okay.

The staff were lovely, and respectfull. The food was also good and they have varietyof options.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The treatment, the warm welcome, the assistant in tour advices, the lovation is great, the breakfast is lovely, the staff are very kind especially ( Assistant Managers Mr. Tarqa and Ms Seham for thier frequency checking for our needs and comfort ), therefore, i highly recommond if any guess has any issues coordaite with them and captains teams.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Everything was perfect. Beds were comfortable, staff were nice, and breakfast was amazing. Seham was always communicating with me to make sure everything is good.

Everything was great!

Staff was really attentive. Allowed for early check-in. Very secure. Had a security check with a metal detector. A tour guide came to pick us up and didn't have proper paperwork. Security would not let him take us anywhere until everything was cleared up.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Transfer from airport to hotel was a total disaster, we had to wait for one hour due to a miscommunication between hotel and transfers company. Also on return to airport from hotel we were waiting for the car again. Transfers were done by private cars owners, dirty and unsafe. Doctor service at hotel is a fake, he checked our son with fever, but due to a failure on treatment it causes our son going worst and he shall become hospitalized at return home.

Good services inside the hotel itself and very nice personnel taking care about our necessities. Very good breakfast and fantastic dinner also.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The lounge is noisy at evening because of singers performance. There is no quite cafe or restaurant for people who want to relax while having a meal or coffee.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Facilities in a poor state and staff didn't really know what they were doing. I can't believe this hotel has a 5 star rating. More like a 2

I didn't like anything about this hotel, dirty and noisy

• Standard Single Room

I feel the hotel became old and needs entire renovation; rooms, toilets, lobby and others.

All staff were friendly, nice and welcoming. Also I would like to pass warm greeting to Madam Seham for the care and follow up she gave during my stay.

• Standard One-Bedroom Suite

The furniture is not a grade A furniture

The kindness of the staff specially the lady who called me this night to fill this application , she was excellent , kind and deeply understand and appreciate the gusts and care about their feedback Hopefully all the staff at all egyptian hotels act like her ..

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There should be heaters in room and also the gym should have better cardio machines.

The breakfast was really good with lot of variety. The place is centrally located and very safe to goa around.

• Standard Triple Room

Good Service. The facility manager (Siam) was very helpful and ensured everything was well organized. Service was very quick. Overall experience was great.

Browse Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo traveller photo gallery