Reviews of Ramses Hilton Hotel & Casino 5 stars

1115 Corniche El Nile, Cairo, Egypt

#106 of 173 hotels in Cairo

5.7

5.6

staff was friendly, especially at the check-in desk, the...
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

crowded, not clean, elevators were busy, had a few incidents were the elevators were not cleaned from the night before. Location not ideal, while it's close to many attractions it is located in the busiest part of town. Hotel needs serious renovation efforts.

staff was friendly, especially at the check-in desk, the breakfast buffet was good.

Nearby Nile and city center

Rooms is old Furniture is in bad condition No outlet connection for mobile and cattle

Nearby Nile and city center Easy access to Cairo attractions places

highly recomended for a good stay
    • King Guest Room with City View

the staff was very friendly, helpful, connoisseur were helpful but gave me a guide who cheated on my visit to Alexandria. Out of five sites he took us inside for three and showed the library and the citadel at qaitbay from outside only. When i reported the matter they gave me complimentary ticket to light and sound show of Giza pyramids. but i am never going to go to Alexandria and see these places again. besides this i had a fabulous stay

It was very expensive and little to offer.
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

1) WiFi is not working for room 2201. We had to connect to another room's wifi. We have already complained about it but they did not fix it until we left. 2) The room smelled of stale cigarettes. We were not informed that is a smoker's room. 3) The sink was leaking water so the toilet was always flooded. 4) Cleaning was not done thoroughly especially for the curtains, tables and toilet. I am not sure that they vacuum the whole room everyday,

The breakfast was good. The staff were attentive but can be quite insensitive. They take your plates even if you are not yet finished.

The internet connection is too slow 2 star hotel has better...
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

Bad inter connection old rooms

The internet connection is too slow 2 star hotel has better internet connection than this . The property is so old what reviews we are seeing on the booking.com is not true .

disapointing for being a Hilton
    • King Guest Room with City View

Mold in the room. The reception staff were not cheerful nor helpful. The facility needed maintanance . The facilities we old.

I was a bit disappointing for a Hilton standard. But most of the hotel in Cairo are about the same.

this should be 5 stars but true not more than 3

old room with not clean bathrooms waiting more than 40 M to check in & out

this should be 5 stars but true not more than 3 only I like location

In the main, the staff were AMAZING. With a disability though, unfortuantely missed out on A LOT
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

Not disability accessible for many things.

The staff in the main were amazing. Buffet Breakfast truly second to none with SO MANY STATIONS from which to choose. :)

The breakfast and the clean place
    • King Guest Room with City View

Toilet seat not containing water Too crowded Too expensive Old building No nile view as expected Transportation issues

The breakfast and the clean place

Convenient, well located, very friendly staff. A good choice to stay in Central Cairo!
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

The wifi needs serious improvement. Also there was miscommunication with the payment of my room extras. I was staying with my brother who left earlier in the morning. When I went to check out, hotel said my brother settled the bill (which he didn't). Upon checking i noticed the hotel collected the money for the room extras from my bank account at 7am in the morning, which then left with thousands of local currency i was unable to change..... this was quite annoying.

Breakfast was good and varied. The staff were very friendly. The lady called Fatma who checked us in at a dedicated Booking.com desk, is very nice and professional and upgraded us to a better room.

It was very bad stay

No things

It was good hotel 10 years ago now it is bad every singl man want mony at resption neer elefator at the hotel interance the gards recsption very bad attude with costumer they liy

It’s a beautiful experience and wonderful stay
    • King Corner Room with Nile View

At the lobby I meet two men well dressed and talk like they are from the GULF but sure they are not and the asked for giving them some MONY . Another thing some of the lobby stuff especially bellman asking for your room number and when I said why he replied by it’s my job the funny thing is he never aske the non GULF citizens this question ( that’s what I noticed ) The thing is that if i stay at my 29/30 floor and the loung it is beautiful.

The hotel stuff was very helpful and polite especially the stuff at the exctive lounge at the 29 floor.

We had a taxi, that was supposed to take us to the airport.
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

We had a taxi, that was supposed to take us to the airport. The hotel employees at the barrier didn't let it in, even after it was explained to them several times. So the taxi parked across the road and we had to cross this extremely busy street with all the luggage and with little children. During all of this, the same employees were pressuring us to order a taxi from them. Not cool.

Great staff and good value for money

It was very often packed in the main area.

The hotel is very well located in a nice, high building. Both lounges, swimming pool areas and rooms were cleaned and tidy. Breakfast selection is great. In. Addition, the upstairs bar is cozy and offers great views of the city and even the pyramids. The staff, especially Nourhan were extremely helpful at all times.

Will look for another property on my next trip
    • King Corner Room with City View’

The rooms were tired. Stained carpet, walls were showing some age. Bathroom walls were shedding wallpaper. Definitely not what you expect from the Hilton folks. Time for a refurbishment. TV was adequate but all channels were snowy.

The public areas were nice. Breakfast buffet was very good. Concierge was very helpful.

☹bad experience with Hilton hotel Ramses 😳
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Different prices they took more what mentioned at booking also they gave me different room type, my reservation thru booking king delux room nile view but they gave me standard room with rate of king delux room 🙄😏

View and breakfast buffet

Poor experience. Check in was slow. Check out was a disaster.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Everything was not worth the money or the Hilton name. Except for the food. Food was tasty. Funiture is old and not well maintained. Noise from the street is terrible even after close the windows.

Food was delicious.

Tourist visit
    • King Guest Room with City View

Not good neighborhood for walking--heavy traffic and no nearby sights save the museum and Nile bridge

Could walk to the Egyptian museum and to the nearby Nile bridge [if you dared the traffic]

Nice hotel in the Best Location.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Early check-in is impossible because the rooms are fully occupied. Service is not as expected as I called for help on the wifi, they said they will come after 5 minutes but never....

Very very good location besides the Nile River and the National Museum(Just walk.....). Room is clean, breakfast is good. ATM machine in the loby. The river-view room has very good view of the river, the cairo tower and the square. It's beautiful in the evening when lights up.

Overrated
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Upon arrival we stood in the checkin line and no one attended to us. Had to find the Duty Manager to get someone to attend to us for us to be then moved in the line for checkouts to wait again to be served. Wont go there for getting charged twice for the accommodation. The rooms are very outdated and rundown. Our TV kept on turning off and no the sleep timer wasn’t on. Couldn’t get wifi for ages and when we did it was slow and kept cutting in and out.

Good location, the food was good and the food and beverage staff were lovely. Rooms were clean and bed comfortable.

Bad don’t try it
    • King Guest Room with City View

This hotel is the worst hotel I stayed in my life Bad surface Bad attitude of stuff no body help you for luggage I advise anyone body don’t use it

Louzy
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Room, no water or coffee in the tray! No tissues in a 5 stars room, no tooth brushes or hair dryer in the bathroom, internet requested 12 usd payment!!! For low use...no free wi fi, 136 usd for a room that is 2 stars in my opinio, i checked out 2 hrs after the shock and will never use this site again

I don't advise any one to book at the hotel
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

It take too long time for registration , the internet WiFi. Is so so bad and the hotels thing to cheating by adding some extra money on my Bill

Extremely bad hotel
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

The place is like a fish market. The check in desks are mostly empty. The Hilton Honors desk is empty. Check in takes forever and so does check out. So many people going in and out of the lobby it’s crazy. If you want a holiday do not book this hotel. It’s not a 5 star as the bathroom is old and the room areas are almost broken. There is no service at all

Disappointing for a Hilton.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Very old hotel without proper maintenance. The room was horrible, very dirty and old. Minibar never worked. I felt like in a 2 stars hotel! Horrible

Nothing special about the hotel and breakfast. The Indian and Grill Restaurants are amazing.

Terrific location with great amenities, shops and restaurants. This is where you want to be.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

I wish I had used the hotel shuttle service to and from the airport.

The property is in a terrific location that is close to many of the tourist attractions. With the name Hilton, you already know the rooms and public areas will be beautiful. However, this hotel has several restaurants. We made it a point to try a different one each night. Each morning we started our day with a lovely breakfast with a lot of variety that is sure to please an international traveler. The fresh squeezed juice station was terrific! Make sure that when you choose your room you get a Nile river view. It is enchanting at night and in the early morning. The hotel has a 24 hour bank along with ATM machines.

Great hotel if you want to be in the heart of downtown Cairo close to the Egyptian museum.
    • King Guest Room with City View

I didn’t like the smokeyness of the hotel. The hotel and rooms were also a bit dated.

The restaurants at the Ramses Hilton are amazing! The food is very good and the views of the Nile are great!

don't want to stay this Hilton next time...
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

front desk service and no room amenities...

Check in was very slowly! Receptionist downgraged my booking without my permit at all. after I arrived to room and complaint the duty manager changed my room... Not good experience at this Hilton... Breakfast is meeting my requirements... Location is perfect but facilities are too old... No guest amenities in room...

Everything was good except for the old bad wheelchair
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

They gave us an old wheelchair that didn’t work properly and even after many complains they didn’t change it because it was the only one available. It hurt my back while pushing it around.

The staffs are very friendly and helpful.

Where is Client's Comport vs 2 Can's bear.
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

I booked one day and stayed and 2nd day my friend booked one more night staying. And 2nd night when we were allmost slep they knocked door and call us to come to lobby. They said that we they had to clear ballance because we had 2 cans of minibar bear. First day 4 Usd over paid so only small ballance remained. Do they have to Knock the door at late night time for this small amount?

My family and I had an absolutely wonderful time.
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

My family and I had an absolutely wonderful time. We stayed on the 21st floor and had the most beautiful view from our balcony. The staff, Sylvia Samir in particular, went above and beyond. Sylvia helped us with everything we needed and her service made our stay even more comfortable and relaxed. Would definitely go back!

They need to improve.
    • King Corner Room with Nile View

Reception desk was totally disaster which caused new visitor waited 40min for check in without explaining anything. One day they did not dress the room then I should call for the dressing up. WoW !! What a surprizing! Except the restaurant, I couldn’t find why this hotel is using the brand name of Hilton... They need to improve.

Grill restaurant was great.

Unfortunately, it did not meet our expectation, we spent 3 hours in the reception to find a solution
    • Twin Corner Room with Nile View

very bad customer service, no interent ( they request mony for that 130) , not clean rooms I have been a traveller since 2003 and this the first time i meet such a bad hotel. It deserve to be 2 stars only !

Only the view from the balacony.

Excellent hotel but dreadful location ( pollution, noise , traffic, dirt & filth everywhere )
    • King Guest Room with City View

26 % surcharges on all food & drink . Overcharging & incomprehensible minibar bill . Wallpaper in toilet area not very hygenic .

The hotel is excellent . The food superb . Staff could not be more helpful & welcoming . Mr. Hassan at the Terrace Buffet was so kind & professional . Mme. Manal Fouad & Silvia at reception were so thoughtful & of great assistance . Only one criticism -- my minibar bill was over charged . It was so complicated that I felt it was designed to deceive the customer . Any bill should be clear & immediately understandable . This was the opposite . Also all prices on menus are subject to 26% surcharges which is truly excessive & somewhat deceiving . Overall I would highly recommend the Hilton .

When checking In I had to wait for more than 30 minutes...
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

When checking In I had to wait for more than 30 minutes standing , not only that , I had to also wait standing for more than 40 minutes at the time of check out?!!!

We originally were assigned a smoking room and weren’t able to check into another room until 12:45AM
    • King Guest Room with City View

I didn’t like anything - I demand a refund or I will have to seek legal matters as I didn’t checkin until 12:45am the next day bc the first room assigned to me was smoking room when that’s not what I wanted!!!!! Also, the minibar was not stocked, no blow dryer, when a new one was sent up, it did not work, the phone did not work and then the staff asked me why I wasn’t answering the phone!!! I demand a refund!!!!!!!!!!!

It was below my expectations
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

The reseption told us they will provide us with an extra bed for free, then when I called them they denid I had to activate my card key almost every time I use it (because the magnatic in the card is weak, as they said)

Check in/out was easy and quick

The buffet breakfast is very good and a great selection of...
    • King Corner Room with Nile View

The noise of the rooms is very annoying. The glass is single and the level of street noise is unacceptable. Also the separation between rooms is noisy.

The buffet breakfast is very good and a great selection of fresh juices. The lounges are very comfortable. The Indian food is very good and staff is welcoming.

The breakfast there was a variety of items
    • King Guest Room with City View

The customer service was pathetic. The lady at the Booking.com desk was very unsupportive and outright rude .

The breakfast there was a variety of items

ABSOLUTELY WORST SERVICE BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO SEND ME SHUTTLE BUS TO PICK ME UP FROM AIRPORT
    • King Guest Room with City View

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND TERRIBLE STAFF WITH THEIR BAD ATTITUDE. THE ROOM WAS NOT VERY AND HAS BROKEN THINGS IN THE BATHROOM ESPECIALLY BAD TERRIBLE SHOWER TOO. WORST HILTON EVER.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ONLY THE VIEW ONLY BECAUSE OF THE NILE BEAUTIFUL VIEW ONLY.

Breakfast was average not that test, hotel was very noisy...
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

Noice, room smells bad carpet was very dirty

Breakfast was average not that test, hotel was very noisy carpets was dirty room smells bad, all was very bad experience in Cairo

Our own fault to be mislead by the 5* rating of this hotel.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Anything outside the big public areas is very much of age. The rooms and passages are in a terrible state. Carpets warping and badly fitted making it impossible for housekeeping to give a clean feel. Just does not even smell clean... For our 'european' perception it was unhygenicly filthy - sorry - and one would not walk barefoot anywhere in the room or bathroom. Carpeted rooms are oiut of date in any event - impossible to keep clean. Nile view is lovely but recommend city view as the hotel stands facing one of the biggest intersections in Cairo and a bus terminal and the noise rising up penetrates the double windows relentlessly. A positive though as that blended out the rattling from the non-temperature-controllable aircon (on or off) and the waternoises from rooms above coming through the vents. When the forced ventilation/aircon was turned off (it is cold in Cairo in January) stench from the utility channels rose up through the vents into the room. Big time renovations needed ! Right now the rooms are max 2-3 star.

Staff is very friendly and professional. It is a hotel built in pomp many years ago offering huge public spaces and a lot of 'pretence'. Breakfast was excellent and actually pretty much over the top - offering everything for every taste and culture. Really sumptuous and until 11 am. Bed was good !

Comfortable room.
    • King Guest Room with City View

Bathroom could do with updating for this standard of hotel. Location very busy lots of traffic etc. but again this is downtown Cairo.

Comfortable room. Upgraded to Nile view as a smoking room. Concierge very helpful and offers tours at reasonable rates. Location good fro museum but not much else but that is Cairo.

I like it and was beyon expectations :)
    • King Guest Room with City View

hotel need some renovation & parking should be free

the stuff was great in reception wand very professional & they upgraded my reservation to Nile view room instead of city view for free, MS. Shosho and the team of Spa was very welcoming & warm :) gym was good

I would stay again for the comfort of the room and bed
    • King Guest Room with City View

Internet was sketchy, and the restaurants were uncomfortably cold, so much that I really could not enjoy my meal.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet exceptional.

Good location, very comfortable, but very crowded and you must wait 15 minutes before getting a help
    • King Guest Room with City View

- you must pay 1200 EGP on the check in as a security deposit even tho nothing is mentioned there about it before arriving. - So may security check every time you enter the hotel you must pass by two of them and every time you must empty your pocket and jacket which can be very very annoying. - the check in counter and the help desk is always crowded and only one or two employees are working there, the rest of the counters are empty and the employees are just talking to each others, even when you ask someone for a help they say you will get a help shortly but actually you must wait in that crowded lane. - the loyalty complimentary internet can be very very slow.

- the hotel located near from the Nile river and the Egyptian museum and a small mall. - different choices of cafes, restaurants in the hotel to choose from. - the staffs smiles at you all the time and they welcome you every time they see you. - there are some fast food places that runs until late night near from the hotel. - it is super easy to reach the hotel and easy to get taxis/UBER from/to the hotel. - they have the option to pay on arrival and they accept most of the international banking cards.

The facilities are good, free gym, good restaurants, casino,...
    • King Guest Room with City View

The staff at the reception: we had issues with payments, we payed at the beginning the entire amount, and then during the check-out they asked us more money because they made a mistake the first day. It was a bit annoying and they explain us but it seemed that we were wrong. How the director behaved was a bit annoying for us since they mae the mistake and they did not apologysed, they only wanted us to pay . From Hilton staff I expect a different behaviour.

The facilities are good, free gym, good restaurants, casino, pub, bar, spa and nice rooms. Prices for etra services are normal, not cheap but not expensive.

This hotel need a focus from hilton adminstration, it is not up to the standards of hilton series
    • King Corner Room with City View’

Furniture Were old, the lobby was very small according to the number of customers, and the hotel Entrance is very noisy due to luggage accumulation and many customers The main gate has two doors only, one of them is manual and very tough to open, and the way to the main gate from the street is not smooth (many cracks and pumps in the street facing it), the cleanliness of the toilets was very bad, dark stains, and NO shattaf to wash after using the toilet (this is always preferred to be available for Arabs and Muslims specifically). the house keeping staff and the mini bar staff were very noisy, I can here them shouting to each other every day during my stay for the whole seven days especially in the morning while I am sleeping in my room.

Hotel location was good, The room size and the view is just fine.

the Breakfast was delicious and nice, location good near...
    • King Corner Room with Nile View

Hilton hotel is big name for this property (old decoration and furniture, un-professional staff), room service order it takes 45-55 Minutes to reach your room. smoking everywhere.

the Breakfast was delicious and nice, location good near from national museum and down town.

Buffet at breakfast and lunch .
    • King Guest Room with City View

It is noisy... you're in the city centre! The location is great minus crossing onto the main side of the road

Buffet at breakfast and lunch ... perfection!

It was Ramses Hilton. Before the revolution.
    • King Guest Room with City View

It was Ramses Hilton before. Now you need to wait 45 minuters to check in - reception was not friendly at all and was busy with some rude people from Somalia. Free wi-fi was terrible, so I had to purchase the internet connection for extra. Room was not really clean and it was a huge problem with the canalization. All the atmospere of the once famous hotel is not so perfect as it should be for its high price. Just the breakfast (for extra 15 dollars) and the location are really nice.

Location and breakfast (extra price) are very nice!

Short stay
    • Twin Executive Room With City View

Watching some guests pile their plates with food and then pick and leave it all over the table!not a pleasant sight to see every night.

Room and being club room which one could use the lounge in the evening !complementary food and wine!which was good.

Hotel was ok but I don’t think I would stay again
    • King Guest Room with City View

A very busy hotel and very slow check-in, the booking app I booked it through said my room would be ready to check in at 3pm but we had to wait around over an hour for the room to be ready which wasn’t good as we had been traveling all day. On check out an argument broke out which needed security in my opinion, as a guest I felt very frightened having to whiteness men shouting aggressively at hotel staff it reduced me to tears. The hotel is very noisey I was on floor 16 and heard shouting and banging all night, cars outside very noisey but that can’t be helped I know. We had a man knocking on the door and he made an attempt to open the door when we didn’t answer as we was frightened to answer it not knowing why someone would be knocking, turned out it was a male staff member asking if our tv was ok but was very random as we didn’t even watch the tv he had no reason to attempt to try the door for the reason he gave.

Staff very friendly especially in the restaurant, food was good, hotel itself was lovely

Wonderful place
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

The long process of check in and out. Also the number of the staff in the reception was very less.

All facilities are available in the hotel like restaurants, bank, book shop.. a very close shopping center,and a pharmacy. The view from the room was awesome!!

It was good and I’m satisfied with my stay and the property.
    • King Guest Room with City View

The check in/out process is too long and it takes time. Also the staff in the reception are very less, the guests will be waiting in lines for more than 30 minuets to complete their check in/out process.

The location is in the center and near to all the important places to visit . The hotel has all facilities like banks, book shop, cafe..

The hotel is very close to the museum and the River Nile.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

The room should be river view but turned out to be side river view and we could not see the river unless we crossed the "fences" of the balcony. This is even worse because the reception staff told us that he has assigned to us a "very nice" room. Further, the hotel is very old and not clean. We would not expect a Hilton hotel to be like this. Definitely way below the expectations considering the price we paid. We would not recommend this hotel.

The hotel is very close to the museum and the River Nile. The breakfast was held in a very nice hall with river view and the food was good.

Good location, terrible rooms and staff!
    • King Guest Room with City View

Reception staff were rude and not friendly at all. Room was very dirty and dusty. Lots of dust pile up and carpets had big brown stains. The toilet would not flush properly and wifi was non-existent. Complains fell on deaf ears and we were made to feel like we were wrong for complaining. Only positive was the location but Not what I expected from the Hilton brand!

Worst Hilton experience ever.
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

Hotel was very old and needs to renovate. Everything, bathroom equipments, furnitures, carpets etc. are very old and needs to be renovated. I didn't get the Hilton standart from the hotel I used to have.

Bed was quite comfortable and the employees were very well. Better to add some more English speaker to the team.

This hotel was good for a quick stay in Cairo and is perfect for visiting the nearby museum.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

The hotel is quite old and run-down. The showers do not getting very warm (no warmer than your actual body temperature) and the shower head was fixed at height shorter than my shoulders.

The staff were very friendly, particularly the concierge Mahmoud Wafa who was very helpful in booking us a full-day tour late in the night and just hours before we intended to embark on it. Mahmoud also managed to get us seats on a fully-booked Nile River dinner cruise.

Unrepeatable experience!
    • King Guest Room with City View

Old and needs renovation !! Reception staff short supplied and I had to wait 50 minutes in the queue to check in.only one front desk staff was there.

The breakfast

It was a very bad experience and the hotel does not deserve more than two stars , 167$ per night !!!
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

noise and construction in 15th floor every day from 8 am without notice , and hotel management they said we didn't know . No action has been taken Just apologize. No toilet amenity kit such toothbrush, slippers , small towels and shaving cream . Old decoration and furniture

Disaster. I will never stay at that hotel again and maybe not even a Hilton.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Location, lack of cleaningness, noisy, disorganized lobby area, definitely not a five stars hotel. It was a great disappointment for a Hilton Hotel.

Some of the staff were friendly and helpful

Horrible joke
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

Nothing except the breakfast. We did a reservation for a 5 stars hotel and we slept in a one star hotel or less. And the worst thing was the bathroon. Horrible, old, disgusting.

The only thing: breakfast

I didn't like it
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Bad service. Spending too much time to check in and out. The staff are not helpful. The hotel is a little old and it's not clean that much

the location is not bad

Bed is very comfortable, nice view, facilities are good too.
    • King Guest Room with City View

Long long waiting to check in with people crossing line. Carpet isn't clean, badthroom/shower floor is oily. Bad isolation of the rooms, you could hear people talking next room or in hallway.

Bed is very comfortable, nice view, facilities are good too.

So so
    • Twin Deluxe Room with Nile View

They charge us the price of the room we pay for this when we arrived and the next day when we make the check out they ask more money.. The hotel have parking in frond of it but is not allowed for us as they told me. We Park our car in a parking side of the hotel and we pay for that... Also problems with the card of the room. Every time that we go out of the room the card is not open the door again. It was only for 1 time. So every time we go to reception to solve our problems put they didn't..

The breakfast was super..

Extremely good service.
    • King Guest Room with City View

Location is good, but the corniche of the Nile stands in the way. Pool is very small. The hotel really needs a makeover. Looks a bit worn down of a Hilton standard.

Extremely good service. My compliments and gratitude to the concierge and his staff. Breakfast amazing.

This hotel is totally against Egyptians

This hotel is totally against Egyptians They treat Egyptian guests in a very rude way, they said conflicting information to them and give them bad options There is no internet connection or WiFi most of the time The facility is old and I can’t charge my mobile except in the bathroom in a special electric socket I paid 4400 L.E instead of 3400 L.E as mentioned in Booking.com reservation One of the staff advised us not to use Booking.com again for reservation as it doesn’t gives us the Egyptians rate and cost us double what we would have paid if we contacted the hotel directly I think this hotel is a racist against our country citizens and the ministry of tourism should take an action towards this kind of action

Over priced 3 star hotel or even one star hotel.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

It took over an hour to check in then they tried to give me a smaller room than I paid for. They wouldn't even comp me a free breakfast after all the trouble. Not worth the price at all maybe half the price would be ok. Worst place I have ever stayed, go somewhere else.

I will not come back to Ramses Hilton Cairo again!!
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

The attitude of the staff was poor and irritative. They took their time to respond. The Wi-Fi was the worst I have ever used. The room lacked basic supplies like tea, tea spoons, bathroom slippers.

The bed was very good. That is about all that is good with the hotel.

Good effective staying (it was a business trip), perfect service.
    • King Deluxe Room with Nile View

Noise and dust in the street

I came to Cairo on business and for me staying in the Ramses Hilton Hotel was very comfortable as the conference took place at the ball room of the hotel. I was very satisfied with friendly staff and tasty delicious breakfasts))) the bed was very good and clean. Location of the hotel is not so comfortable - I mean noise and dust from the street, but here we have nothing to do. In general, good traditional Hilton))).

So frustrated with the reservation staff.
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

So frustrated with the reservation staff. I booked 4 rooms for 4 persons including self. Just told them that we wanted to pay the room charge separately upon check-out through email. Then, the staff all of sudden charged 4 room charge to me before my travel. Totally different from what I asked for and the conditions I'm supposed to enjoy from the room rate.

Old hotel, bad staff!
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

The staff are so rude and unfriendly, as 5 star hotel this is my worst experience ever! Otherwise the hotel is very old and they never made any renovations or something to change their old facilities like bathrooms and electricity

The location is perfect

My last stay there
    • Twin Guest Room with City View

Staff uncaring and disrespectful Reception staff unwelcoming and rude (with an exception of miss Shaima Mohammed who's sweet and pleasant) Door key didn't work and the staff blamed it on us saying we shouldn't pass through the metal detector (that the hotel put and that's a must for all the guests!!!) The bathroom is dirty with black mold on walls Water tap leaking all the time Toiletries are not replenished or left half used Bedsheets aren't changed Personal things like toothbrush disappear !!! and no one taking responsibility

A luxury I can't afford but would still do again.
    • Twin Executive Room With City View

Breakfast buffet wasn't that great. Was better last time I visited two years ago when there was a wider and different seclection. Where did the hashbrowns go!!!!????Billiards hall is closed down for some reason. Also, the fact that, as a guest in the executive suite, I get free unlimited drinks from the lounge but have to pay for the drink if I ask for it to be sent up to my room is illogical to me. I was literally on the same floor as the lounge and wanted some drinks to be sent up that I have free access to but would have to pay for if room service sent them. Also, when I would call services to my room, it was as if they wouldn't send someone up or would forget because most of the time I had to call twice to remind them after half an hour of waiting.

Bed was comfortable, some staff were very friendly, nile view is amazing, dinner in the executive lounge was amazing. Room was beautiful, TV was good with nice range of channels. I loved how you can still hear the TV in the bathroom due to the installed speakers, very nice touch. Hairdryer in my room was great, not those cheap ones hotels usually give you. Storage was great. I love how the room shows the direction of the Qiblah, very considerate. Robes came with my room. I can't express into words how comfortable the bed was. The goosefeather pillows felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Felt very safe in the hotel, good security, (although, the way they treated my family that I invited to my room wasn't very nice). Breakfast downstairs had a chocolate fountain! It even had freshly made pancakes and waffles.

Browse Ramses Hilton Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery