Reviews of Sharm Dreams Resort 5 stars

Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt

#68 of 127 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh

3.1

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

concierge team is really helpful and way better than the...
    • King or Twin Room

In general the place is good, however there is a lady in the restaurant door supposed to arrange the seats for the guest, she is not related to hospitality by any mean, she treat the guest as a slaves

concierge team is really helpful and way better than the reception team , room are cleaned

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Awful reception staff, so so food, large rooms and many pools.
    • King or Twin Room

Reception staff seems to have been trained to be the biggest jerks ever. They don't want to listen to you and mostly answer "not possible", unless you start with some keywords that indicate they can answer with "you have to pay". Even though they had plenty of empty rooms, late checkout was impossible. Then it was not possible to book an extra night either. Had to come to booking.com while still standing at the reception, book a night and make them abide to the reservation. Food had hygiene issues and whatever was edible had limited supply.

Nice beach, large rooms, number of pools, aquapark.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The food doesn’t have consistency.
    • King or Twin Room

The food doesn’t have consistency. Desserts are just all the same even the taste. Staffs are need to be trained it’s like they don’t know what they are doing. they don’t know how to smile.

It was my first visit to Sharm and the hotel and staff is...
    • King or Twin Room

It was my first visit to Sharm and the hotel and staff is amazing, definitely best price and quality match, just the airport shuttle was not good at all, i book a taxi to pick us up from the airport, but nobody came, so only this was disappointing, but overall hotel is amazing!

The room and housekeeping
    • King or Twin Room

This is not a 5 star hotel. I would not give him more than 3 stars. The food was terrible ,just like the staff. I will never again visit this hotel.

The room and housekeeping

Little piece of heaven on earth
    • King or Twin Room

Nothing could have been better.

Large clean spacious resort with lots of swimming pools , food was very good with lots of choices, staff were very kind and welcoming.

• Hilton Twin Room

This until 31-12-2017 was a Hilton and over the past couple of years the standard of accomodation has been going down...it seems now that the orginal management company was only that. Like Mcdonalds, Burger King etc etc (abroad) they are only a franchise....so Hilton Worldwide did not have any resposibilty for Sharm Dreams and its standard.....but expected it to be upheld. Now it seems that Sharm Dreams and Fayrouz are independant. My comment would be that if I hadnt bought into their Vacation Club 15 years ago I would be looking for another hotel.

the fact that this is no longer a Hilton and the quality has...
    • Hilton Twin Room

the fact that this is no longer a Hilton and the quality has dropped enormously, we are now no longer happy with what is Sharm Dreams Resort without the Hilton name. We understand Sharm has a problem with guest numbers dropping but the drop in quality is not good

Had an Satisfying Stay at The Hilton Dreams Resort !!
    • Hilton Twin Room

Wifi was chargeable, even though booking.com confirmed at the time of booking that it was complimentary..

The Overall Hotel's Staff Helping Behavior !! Plus the early check-in & late check out...

bad service, I had problems in my room wifi and shower and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

bad service, I had problems in my room wifi and shower and they took a few hours to arrive, after saying they would be there within a few hours. Very bad service at the reception and also check out..improvised service in general

Somewhere to sleep
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The standards have dropped September/October 2017 and i was there in March/April 2017 ( food Selection has reduced along with quality). also be lead to believe it losses Hilton branding after December 31 2017 so will this reduce even further? The staff are great but they can only work with what they are given my heart goes out to them and the uncertain future

Excellent hotel! Highly recommend to other people. Would come again and again!
    • King or Twin Room

Juices are too sweet. No tea-coffee at dinner time. Gym could have more (rather than 1) weight machines instead of 6 run machines. Wi-Fi is extremely expensive - 10 USD per hour. Other hotels offer Wi-Fi for free or charge 5USD per day or 10USD per week.

A lot - location, place, service, food, facilities!

Calm vacation with unexpected service
    • King or Twin Room

I arrived at about 10:45am the receptionist guy he was about to charge me 💯 us extra but I showed him the booking price he apologized then there's no welcome drink as they mentioned. Check in took more than 3 hours. When I went to the room it was not the same reserved one i went back to the reception and I asked them for the room i have reserved its took one hour more to get the room and it was not the same one I reserved in the end 🔚 i accepted cause I was really tired 😴 The room was spacious and comfortable but it was little bit dusty I asked for adaptor 🔌 so I can charge my phone it's took more than 3 hours to get it after 3 times calling reception. Swimming pool🏊 was really nice and large. There's more than 7 swimming pool 🏊 around And it was really enjoying The main restaurant 🍴 is not really organized well staff ate not hospitality and no one knows how to smile ☺ (it's free) I spent 8 nights there the food 🍲 is same nothing special i booked all inclusive most of the time i had food outside Entertainment it was satisfied I wanna thanks all of Caribe bar staf specially mohamed ali &sayid whom really doing good job

The location of it is very near to other public place.
    • Hilton Twin Room

We've waited long time when we are checking in. And the worst part is that they said we didn't have the reservation while I booked more than a week.

The location of it is very near to other public place. The place is good for family.

Budget hotel, you get what you pay for.

Food was very average, lots of it but tasteless especially the desserts. Key stopped working and took over half an hour to replace. Property was huge and hard to get around.

Disappointed from hilton
    • King or Twin Room

Time delay in check in. Most of the staff are vulgar in there treatment and have bad attitude. Room service and cleaning are really bad. I expect this from a 2 star hotel not hilton

Nothing was outstanding. Actually I don't recommend

Not worth the all inclusive
    • Hilton Twin Room

Took way to long to get the rooms . we asked for something and got something else. They said they will change it but never did. The breakfast was ok, but the lunch and dinner were bad the same for 4 days ...

The place was nice . swimming pools all over the resort which was nice

Perfect Stay .

The staff couldn't do enough for me during my stay. Even sent a guy to the bus station for me, as I was concerned about getting the correct bus back to Cairo. Rooms immaculate. Food divine.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Recommended, we would definitely return.
    • King or Twin Room

Recommendation to inform your guests about booking your "breakfast bag" the night before should they make day trips out to the desert etc. The hotel airport shuttle bus charges LE145, we found this to be overpriced. We were able to take a taxi for LE100.

We were assisted at the reception front desk by an extremely efficient and friendly agent by the name of Mina Fouad. He was very kind to have arranged a surprise Birthday cake for my wife the very next day in our room. Not all pools were open for use, the pools that were open were clean and well maintained. We found all staff members from the barmen, housekeeping, chefs and waiters extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is well positioned should you wish to walk into the Naama Bay strip in the evenings.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Location and the walkway of the property
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Attitude of the stuff Trying to manipulate me by forcing me to take another room that doesn't match with my booked room Stuff are the worst stuff I ever seen

Location and the walkway of the property

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Bad experience
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

1- the toilet smelled bad 2- no variety of food at the restaurant 3- snacks were very poor and were only offered by the swimming pool which means that if I was sitting at the beach I was not allowed to get even a soft drink there. 4- my booking was a double room with beach front as called on booking.com and they offered me a room with no view and when I complained the front desk staff told me that my booking was a garden view and they offered me a room better than the one reserved for me, not to mention that I had a special request to have a room next to the restaurant as my wife is pregnant in the 3rd trimester and my room was definitely not even close to that. 4- no activities for kids. I would never repeat that experience again. I am very disappointed as I feel that I paid money for nothing.

The room was clean

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Hilton Twin Room

-the staff took a lot of time to respond to any request ! -the AC was broken it took them almost an hour to get to my room ! -my brother room card was broken and he couldn't get to his room for almost 30 min. until someone finally came with a new card ! -the buffet was really poor, not a 5 star quality at all !

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

If you want more go where you will pay more, but for the price we paid it more from good hotel
    • King or Twin Room

Only some rooms (not all) need a new furniture soon But at the same time i advice stay in this hotel but look at the room you choose first of all

I like all the staff , really all are kind and helpfull i remember some names like: night manager, tamer also ahmad from reception and the nice rania at restaurant .. its nice hotel to stay that you can relax and no one diaturb you and on the other hand its near by walking to naama bay nightlife

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Adequate hotel in good location
    • Hilton Twin Room

Lumpy bed covers and awful pillows. Room slightly small for three, with such low occupancy they could have given us a bigger room. Grounds wet very good but most of the facilities closed. Ie the bar by the pool was unmanned. It made taking advantage of the all inclusive difficult. The hot food was mediocre. Always cold. Not a great selection of choice. Salads very good. Not enough fruit. Melon and dates daily. Money stolen from our room put a dampener on things. Some (even soft drinks) were extra charge, as were the two ala carte restaurants. Wouldn't complain about the place, but expected more for a Hilton.

Good location. Such Friendly staff. Beautiful grounds. Heated and cold water pool. Mini bar. Bathroom was good, great water pressure in shower and good size bath. Comfy beds. Big tv. Rooms were warm enough but extra blankets woulda been better in this weather. Nice sun terrace at each room and everything was very clean.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

I like the kind presentation and the very comfortable and...
    • Special Offer - Hilton Triple Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I like the kind presentation and the very comfortable and clean room , specially the active housekeeper who regularly clean the room ,and the accurate reservation before coming with very goog offer also the beach is wander full

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Fantastic staff and overall great hotel!
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

HaD a little problem work car parking situation which was ultimately resolved.

Beautiful resort next to heart of Nama Bay night scene. Incredibly nice staff! From first moment we walked into hotel we were well taken cared off until we left. Everyone from reception to restaurant staff to animation stag were wonderful and helpful! Animation staff even took us clubbing! Going back again soon!

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Repeat visitor, will keep visiting.
    • King or Twin Room

Not the hotels fault, but it's so different to my visit from Oct '15. Seemed almost empty and atmosphere was lacking. Waiters were less than attentive. Some of the food on the hot breakfast buffet was lukewarm at best, and never been in a hotel where you have to ask for butter if you want it, but am aware that some commodities are in short supply at the moment.

Room was kept clean and serviced daily and was very comfortable. Gardens kept tidy and the pools that were open were clean. Reception, poolside and health club staff friendly and welcoming. Airport transfers were organized without hitch and in a timely manner.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Terrible Hotel Should not have the Hilton name
    • Hilton Twin Room

اسواء اوتيل واسوء معاملة طاقم وقح واستغلالي لا بعد درجه تجربه لن تتكرر حرام اسم هيلتون فيهم والاكل سيئ جدا 1.Reception staff were unprofessional and very rude. 2.were not helpful and wanted to over charge us. 3. Food was terrible Our story with the horrible Hilton: while checking out on the 15th of October around 2 pm I Believe it was the supervisor at the reception who had an attitude and tried to insult my friends and myself by using inappropriate phrases I believe that the fact that I am Arab and I was speaking in English the entire time pissed him off?! he said " btw we all know how to speak English" I wasn't sure what he meant, but it was so unprofessional. In addition, he claimed that he did not like the way I handed him the cash for the remaining balance on our room. Knowing that we had a flight to catch and he kept talking about unnecessary things so I cut him off " please finish the process we need to leave". so he refused to take the cash and asked me to apologize to him for NOTHING!!! Therefore I asked him if he wanted the money or should we leave? and he said "you are not leaving the hotel" in such a way made me feel I was a hostage or a criminal in fact I felt UNSAFE being there for another minute. Then we left " since we had a flight to catch" when we got to the gate I realized that he had asked the guards to lock us in and not let us leave the property! the guard said you still have a balance I told him that I wanted to pay but the reception refused to take the cash knowing it was only 60 EP and I handed him the 200 EP and asked him to open the gate because again WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH! eventually I had to leave to taxi and walk with my bags to the street to get another taxi because the car we were in was LOCKED inside the property. WORST experience ever in hotel NEVER COMING BACK!!!! unfortunately we USED to like the Hilton chain.

the beach and the sun.

Big room with all facilities available.
    • Special Offer - One-Bedroom Villa - Egyptians and Residents Only

Garden has some bugs which entered the room while staying

Big room with all facilities available. Breakfast was awesome, I wish to have it everyday life time!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Over all it is great hotel comparing to the price
    • King or Twin Room

Breakfast food. The Room is not five stars. Not much clean. Internet must be paid.

amazing location location. nice beach. many pools. nice big reasort. Big size room.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Not bad for divers
    • Hilton Twin Room

TV not working in my room, it's hot and they don't turn on the AC in lobby, the reception services was bad in the beginning they was arguing about currency.

Location, value of money, and the size of rooms.

Nothing at all
    • King or Twin Room

Nothing at all Some of things are good But the staff ruined everything

It was amazing place I would like to be there again soon
    • King or Twin Room

Everything was great and perfect

Enjoyable sums it in 1 word.
    • King or Twin Room

They need to sort out their wi-fi.

Happy with menu and staff in both the complex and the dining room.

I don't want anyone to have experience that here all workers were heating my girl friend lol
    • King or Twin Room

All The workers flirt and keep watching my girlfriend we did not feel confurtable

Nothing you can like there

In overall , It was fair.
    • King or Twin Room

Air conditioner wasn't cooling at night. Even though we complained about it, it didnt get fixed

Quite and the brakfast

The bouffant The internet The room

it was good
    • King or Twin Room

staff are very slow to execute clients requests, also i think the staff are few compared with the the hotel space

i like the location it's perfect

the sand beach and the great location
    • Hilton Twin Room

old furniture, old rooms pool was not clean

the sand beach and the great location

I regret it
    • Hilton Twin Room

Very dirty, and stuff are rude, smiles very bad.

Location is not bad.

Very good at all

Good

It is good place and near to lot of places also Clio Aqua
    • King or Twin Room

Rooms are not clean and old furniture also & I don't like food at all

It is good place and near to lot of places also Clio Aqua

The rooms

The food was unedible

The rooms

Good for families

Reception staff very slow.. and not professional.. we take looong time to check in. Also not value of money.

Very bad Place
    • King or Twin Room

everything else, specially the service

The beach

Hilton fayrous perfect by all level and means

No thing at all

.....

Staff

Location not bad
    • Hilton Twin Room

Location not bad Room service not good Swimming pool not good dirty

Terrible resort
    • King or Twin Room

Bad food, no neach, very low hygiene

Bad

good!

Everyting is good!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

The staff were friendly
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The food wasn't that good

The staff were friendly

i like every thing n this hotel

i like every thing n this hotel

Quick and cozy
    • Hilton Twin Room

Breakfast was nice The pools were very nice and also the room spot was great and comfy

Great location and helpful staff but Very poor WIFI

Very poor WIFI.

Great location and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

for the price i paid it was perfect, hotel is quite big and...

security

for the price i paid it was perfect, hotel is quite big and due to less visitors it is bit quite, security needs to be more.

Thanks Hilton.

No seafront view

Very clean place and the staff are very helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

everything is as described just needs a gd update and paint

needs updating

everything is as described just needs a gd update and paint

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Good stay
    • Hilton Twin Room

Nothing which is mention able.

Location was good and swimming pools were great. Good friendly staff aswell.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

I liked the place , if I been back to Sharm I will choose to stay there .
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The room cleanelness needs revising

I liked the commetment of the staff

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

We spent nice couple days.
    • Special Offer - One-Bedroom Villa - Egyptians and Residents Only

wifi u have to pay 4 it. Variety of food. Late checkin.

Villa was good. Most of staff are helpful. Property is nice.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Could be better food especially in Dinner, Staff can be more friendly and more helpful

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

everything is simply excellent
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

the coffee could be better

everything is simply excellent

staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Dreams vacations
    • Hilton Twin Room

Pool could do with fix starting to look a bit shabby

Staff were always lovely and helpful ..

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Relaxing chilled out stay
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Filthy shower curtain I complained and it was changed instantly 😀

Fantastic stay staff so helpful especially the girl that greets you at breakfast

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Excellent experience ar Hilton Sharm
    • King or Twin Room

Only that they don't offer late checkout!!

Location facilities staff and pools

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Its close to town and the beach, And in the center of Nama...
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Its close to town and the beach, And in the center of Nama bay for bars casino's etc.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great stay great location

All was good

Beds are a bit hard. It not uncomfortable

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Location, room.

Breakfast.

Location, room.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Special Offer - Hilton Triple Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

The large number of pools
    • Special Offer - Hilton King or Twin Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The large number of pools The sea is perfect