Reviews of Helnan Dreamland Hotel 5 stars

Wahat Road, 99999 6th Of October, Egypt

#5 of 10 hotels in 6th Of October

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Level of hospitality is below average, some staff are not friendly, efficient and courteous. Requests for two weeks and half to change the room are completely ignored.

Affordable prices for half boatd stay in Cairo, clean, calm and food is of average quality but not delicious.

• Deluxe Room

Internet was very bad They thieves Crew is very bad Cleanliness is very bad My experience with them was very bad They want to take money from you in any way This is not a hotel this is hostel is run by a group of thieves

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

the manager on duty was so rude! he doesnt know how to speak to customers. He put us in a room different than what we expected at the beginning and then we called him and he said i will change the room however dont use anything in the room so my friend told him that we didnt use anything in the room except the phone to call him and he said ok we will clean the phone!! as if we are a dirty /unclean and made the phone dirty!! doesnt even make sense!! he was so mean then he put us on a room next to children apparently around 5 kids were on the room beside us who started playing and make noises at 9:45 am!!! how even is it possible to go to a hotel to rest and sleep and someone wake you up at 9:45!! they did not even say sorry about that! Also for the dinner buffet he made us check in in 1 hr and 15 minutes and he said that the buffet closes at 10 and by the time we finished checking in it was 9:45 and we went straight to the buffet and guess what it was all gone! they said they finish at 9 30 and he knows!! this person is the worest manager i’ve ever spoken to his name is Ehab

• Standard Room

I booked one room with a double bed but they gave me a room with an access door so what ever the neighbor did I can hear, after that they change my room to a big room with no double bed

I like the service on the breakfast and the room size

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Polite and helpful staff. Special thanks to Rasha Adel the guest coordinator for her effort to make our trip more nice and to help us in everything Clean room.. Food is nice. Fast acting room service people

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Hotel is great.. Staff is very polite and helpful.. Specially Rasha Adel the guest coordinator for her great effort and support all the day to make our stay not nice

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Nice restaurant however food wasn't variable enough. But overall the presented food was good.

Quiet hotel especially on weekdays. Clean rooms and friendly staff. also nice pool. Give the massage and sauna a try.

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Staff and hotel guest service is sub-par and, at times, was border-line insulting.

Its a new hotel with good facilities, comfortable rooms and convenient location for my needs but that means nothing if hotel staff need reformatting into how to work in the hospitality space.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

there was no car valet - parking area without any sun sheds - bathroom shower door had black molds on the edges - no one came to take the bags when we arrived from in-front of hotel entrance - the elevator lacked any signs for hotel facilities.

the breakfast was so nice & delicious with lots of variety specially the home made (balady bread)- comfortable beds - spacious room - received a fruit basket as complimentary from the hotel - friendly staff

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Found many leaves at the pool, they just need to take good care of the pool and that’s all, other than that everything was perfect!

I really liked the hospitality of the staff, specially at the reception, we arrived early before the Checkin time and still they even checked us in an upgraded room with no extra fees. The room was amazing! They sent us a a fruit basket as a compliment from the hotel. Food was great! The place is so clean. It’s my first stay, and definitely won’t be the last!

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Not near to any outside facilities like supermarkets, you should have a car.

The Whole Stuff is very professional, friendly and helpful. The Breakfast buffet is wonderful, many items, Always fresh and tasty The Pool is clean and fantastic. It's Really 5 stars hotel

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

My room was not clean. The bathroom in particular was disgusting. The sink was clogged and the shower looks like it has not been cleaned for ages.

Location was convenient for me. The dinner and breakfast selections were pretty good.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Some landscape areas and some buildings need maintenance

Friendly staff,good and clean room.i liked the restaurant and the food .generally it was good experience

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Some points for improvement: I believe some walls need to be repainted as the wall in the massage room, the walls of the balcony and the columns of the balcony, were dusted. The time of our check-out, a girl came in the room to check the room before we leave from inside, which is not acceptable. This should be done after we leave the room in a way the guest to feel he has his privacy till he completely leaves the room. We were expecting any kind of entertainment during the day to break the routine. Me and my husband were not happy at all with the massage as it was not effective. Totally different from the experience in another hotel we had. The room was too small which is not giving the comfort feeling. We also wish there was a room to fit up to three- four people to have a massage together. As me with my husband wanted to be together to have a good time together and even if a girl did massage to my husband, for me, to feel comfortable as we would be together in the same room I also wished there was massage for my little baby as there was no babysitting option at your hotel so we wouldn't have a place to put our baby during any activity we would do. In the massage room there was no an aromatic smell to makeup the mood. The girl was tactful but the boy was keeping talking a lot but the massage was not effective from both the girl and the guy.

The food was well taken care of, with a good variety. The pool was nice with warm water and quite with some music that makes up the mood. The staff at the reception were kind. I also thank the person who agreed for a late check-out and I really appreciate.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Room's bathroom did not have any drainage outlet so floor was always wet.room did not have any notes about the room service dial number nor wifi password had to call hotel number to get all info .

Food varaiety . Quite place . Friendly staff

• Standard Room

The room service is terrible...you receive the room with many stuff missing like ropes, slippers, iron,...,etc. I had to call the room service 3 times then I had to call on 4th time the duty manager then I could finally get what I needed. You shouldn't expect getting what you request in less than 30 min to 1 hour...definitely terrible service

It's a quiet hotel

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Food wasn't a four or five star hotel quality. Small pool, operating hours of the pool, size of the pool which was convenient only for kids, late opening hour of the gym. Morning reception gentleman.

Comfortable, free parking, cheap massage, rate was including breakfast and dinner

• Standard Room

not so easy to find the hotel. those shampoo in the bathroom seems not so clean which i found in all hotels i had live in egypt are like this. don't have enough dollars for exchange, usually i pay dollar, and give me back in egyption pound, and this also the same in other hotels in egypt.

The environment is very nice, with big pool and graden. the room is big, but the light is not so bright.they give me two free fruites.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The receptionist (female) was extremely rude. Someone entered my room whilst I was sleeping which is totally unacceptable. The outside was shabby and dusty and not very well looked after. The sunbeds were covered in dust, however the pool staff were extremely polite and helpful. Small tables would be useful in between sunbeds as eating at the pool was difficult.

The interior was well decorated. The food was excellent, restaurant staff were excellent both at dinner and at breakfast. A good selection of food. The inside of the hotel was clean. The rooms were generally clean and extra towels were provided upon request.

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

It needed renovations since it’s an old hotel. However, I did not mind it because of how clean it was kept.

The staff was very polite and friendly, the cleanliness exceeded our expectations. Great breakfast!

• Deluxe Room

1- the hotel location in booking is false so i took 1 hour lost in my way . 2 - i’m trying to call the property many times when i was lost but no answer for a complete 1 hour 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 . 3 when i made check-out , i gave my car keys to the concierge to get it and I took it and go . After 2 hours i found that he didn’t put the bags in my car bag , also after 2 hours no one in hotel called me to come back and get my bags .

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

No balcony at room... Swimming pool area not nice.. No activities and no dj at swimming pool area.. Out of hotel not good

Inside Room and restaurant was good...

• Standard Room

Restaurant manager seems depressed everytime I see him. He doesn't smile and looks away instead of saying hi. Most of the staff there stare at you like you are from some kind of planet and it could be uncomfortable at times. Plus, I didn't like the fact that there are two different rates for each and every room..egyptian rate was a lot cheaper than rate for others. I did not really understand why but that's seems to be annoying to me as we are all quests of the hotel getting the same service we shouldn't pay more than the Egyptian rate.

Well maintained property..pretty quite and an ideal place for family vacation with kids. Very safe and great hotel. It will be my hotel on my next visit to Cairo and I will definitely recommend it to my friends who are planning on visiting Cairo.

• Deluxe Room

Some maintenance of the equipments in the room, can help to score 100%. And allowing people to smoke. It should be smoke free inside the building.

Clean, Clean, Clean

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

I got another offer for the same hotel same dates with 15% less than Booking.com it is from Hotels website I have shown it to the front office manger but he disregard it I am asking for a refund or compensation of this percentage

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Everything at its worst!! Extremely bad service to the extent of not answering the calls from the room to the reception and the room service. The pool was extremely unclean that we couldn’t go for a swim. There were maintenance men going through the rooms and working at the pool area during the stay which made us completely uncomfortable. Poor food and beverages! The room wasn’t tidy at all, even the carpet had stains on it!! Extremely disappointed and definitely never going back again!

• Standard Room

AC was heated and being controlled by the management not individually. It was hot and I couldn’t adjust AC to what we wanted it to be.

Friendly staff, cleanliness and breakfast variety

• Standard Room

First the value of money of booking is usually less than that paid always at the hotel .. Second : the bathroom door did not close properly.. Room 545

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

I was really upset with the person in charge of reservation manner in speaking. Definitely she needs more training to deal with guests in a more friendly polite way. Also those in the front office, they are friendly and polite but in need to be more professional, they have to unite their words to avoid contradiction which affects their credibility. There was no WiFi connection neither in the room nor in the lobby or the restaurant.

I liked the overall spirit of the place. The lobby, background music, simple modern decorations. The room was very comfortable and clean containing lot of means of convenience. The breakfast was really awesome.

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Everything was ace from the beginning of arrival. I did not offer a welcome drink. After waiting for me, Saloni paid half a person to raise a child from my children. After delivery, the room was not the same as in the booking on the Bocking site. The room was two single beds so I contacted and explained the reservation. Then they came back to call me and introduced me to a new room but we were moved to it two hours later and then we asked for food from the room service, eating cold and there was not with the kids' main meals, ashtar drink as a place on the menu and when inquiring about this mistake, they told me that I am wrong in understanding the minu Upon request, the room was not cleaned The day of the request for cleaning the room was done and it was not done and after the complaint they cleaned it well there is only one restaurant in the place and also the cafe eating was at dinner very very bad and not enough for ten people when ordering water to drink the Reuters replied that it is breakfast only authorities are a Syrian appetizer Kai Syrian shop in the street and there is no interest from the restaurant workers to the guests including the restaurant manager Kano interested in the tables that do not spoil the guests or guests nothing knowing that there were five tables stuffed with the restaurant only after dinner went to sit in the cafe I do not pay attention to sat on the table not It has anything beside it Three cheesecakes and after 20 minutes of glouse I called on Alwitters to ask for drinks. He told me the table could be changed because here is a reservation. I refused because it was nothing on the table. He said it was reserved for the used shisha and went and sent me to the restaurant manager They embarrassed me in front of the guests and then gave me a list of my requests. Two cups of free tea The breakfast fight is not bad, but I used to go with my family to eat outside and more i don’t like to remember

no thing

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

bed was not comfortable need to change

food , location , service, amenities all are fine , we enjoyed our trip , especially it was close to dream amusement park..

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The service was really bad- it was very cold in the room and even after calling the reception 5 times, nothing happened. I was constantly told to wait "one minute". No information about the services of the hotel(Wi-Fi, offers, the times of the meals etc). I talked to the manager after checking out and guess what - they don't care. I don't recommend this hotel at all.

The bed was very comfortable and relaxing

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Thanks for the Hotel to up grade our room without additional charge , in addition for a beautiful cake which sent to our room for our anniversary Thanks for booking to follow up my request and did it

• Standard Room

1- there is no WiFi signal in the room 2- the room was in dean park side so noisy starting from 9 am you will never be able to sleep regarding screaming voice of the children in the park 3- door of the rooms is so noisy when you close it so any one using his door beside your room will wake you up 4- I booked room and the door between the rooms was Non-silencer so I suffer from the people voice beside me in there room 5- to enter the hotel you have to pass like 2 security guards and it wasn’t nice at all

Stuff team was nice and so helpful actually

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Very noisy as my room faced the entrance of dream park. Very early Friday morning people started to gather in front of dream park gate No qibla direction was clear in the room for Muslim prayer, staff in the reception helped and told this not the hotel policy 🙄

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

the variety of food in the dinner was not much, although the taste was good. it is a bit noisy if you try to open your room balcony, as the hotel is just beside the "Dream Park". the hotel should offer discounted tickets for the park for his guests.

very friendly staff, Spa and fitness center was good, very clean

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

i can smell the smoke strongly coming from my side room, room isolation is not good room lighting is poor tv doesnt support HDMI only few location to visit nearby (pyramids, mall of egypt, dream park) room view is not great (dream park) , while i requested a quiet room you must have a car in there to be able to go places

friendly and flexible staff room cleanliness is perfect breakfast is good

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Noisy room from dream park couldn't sleep well as I as for two hours late check out it was rejected

Clean room and nice food good room service staff

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

I stayed only one night and my stay there was very comfortable and quiet The facilities and services at Helnan hotel meet the business and leisure clients expectations and satisfaction Many thanks for Mr.ehab and miss rasha for assistance and cooperation

• Standard Room

we've change room because of bed cleaning we ask for dinner menu and wait more than 45 min to get it rather than i asked for ash tray and never get it the noise and scream of Dream Park everyday from 9 am to 5 pm

breakfast was good

• Standard Room

- I felt the staff at the reception should be more professional. They are not a 5 stars quality. During check-in the asked us for marriage certificate then asked us what to copy!! During check-out they asked us for some charges that were not under our names then apologised. Also they gossip in front of clients.. - The charges written in all menus should include all taxes... Was annoying to always add 14% and 12% to everything! - I asked for 2 green tea bags just the bags and was charged 47 pounds for just the tea bags. - They only operate one pool although there are two pools at the property

cleanliness

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

I book online but 2day.19 to 21 when I arrived Oct 19 at 16:00 I have my old passport and ID and serox my new passport.The manager said my residence expire I ecplain my new passport in immigration processing my viza.I book 2night at 116$ atbooking.com.Manager not accept my explanation so I stay only 1day it cost me 100$ I dont have choice instead I return home I stay 1day.I hope next time I return to Helnan they follow the price in booking.com.Thank you

Well.I like Helnan hotel.clean.and good food and I comportable to stay and I hope to return when I have free time to go.

• Standard Room

They charged us extra for taxes even thought threw booking it says we don't have to pay. The GM fought with us in this charge and another extra charge for the kids that are way under the age of 12. We ended us paying an extra $75.00 They dont know how to treat foreigners. We got robbed!

The size of the room.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The pillows could be better. No wifi.

The breakfast and dinner buffets were great. The mattress was very comfortable. My room was directly on the pool. The lady at the reception was really nice.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

No activities - the main pool was under repairs but not mentioned- mini bar was not there only a couple of water bottles as complementary .

Food was very good.

• Standard Room

Enough what I mentioned about as they didn't even try to say sorry or apologize

I was suffering from AC, lack of water, no arrangement for the first night of marriage although I informed them, even towel out of towel, they don't know the difference between black coffee and espresso

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The receptionist charged me extra 30 dollars for the kids. The hotel policy states that they charge 15 dollars for children under 12 years for an extra bed. This was more than the room or hotel deserve.

Good swimming pool, good breakfast

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

We ordered fresh drinks for dinner and it was clearly straight out of the container, and when we told the guy it was fresh he just laughed and said of course it's fresh. Me and my fiancé booked a room for our honeymoon with a large bed and they set us up with a room with two double beds which is ridiculous.

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The cleanliness is not good Staff offered different rooms than i have booked with smaller size and single bed instead of double and after arguments no solution Buffet food for breakfast and dinner was very poor

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

-Less Amenities in the rooms -Level of cleaning is very bad - No wi-fi even paid. - Too much security check points -

-The breakfast and the staff at the restaurant -Pool area

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The food was horrible and there was no WIFI at the rooms or the restaurant. The hotel was too crowded with a lot of noise from kids. Not suitable for couples. check In as hotel policy is at 15:00 PM which is too late.

Room was nice in space and location.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

What I'm going to mention here is not to criticise. It is good but I believe it could be better. Hotel's Location: Anyone who uses "Uber Service" should expect that your ride will take some time to reach you because most of Uber drivers got lost because of lack of directional signs. Rooms TV are kind of small comparing with room size and it is a bit old. I've tried to connect my multimedia Hard-drive and it did not work. entertainment: There are noting much to do within Hotel premises especially after dinner.

The Hotel located next to Dream Park (Amusement park) which is enjoyable place for families with youngsters. Hotel was really quite. I recommend it for anyone who would like to escape from Cairo's loud life. Hotel Staff are really friendly and professional. They meet you with big smile on their faces. Buffet had a lot of delicious mouth-watering plates that could satisfy everyone taste. I Would like to take the chance to congratulate Helnan Dreamland Hotel for having an excellent Chef. In-room dining pricing are really reasonable comparing with other 5 stars hotels in Cairo. Service time is short. Rooms are spotless clean. Beds were really comfy, Air-condition was very cool which is essential in hot blazing summer days. Room's Toilets are spacious. Toiletries are exceptionally good with a wonderful scent.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Maybe provision of transfers to nearby landmark hotels

Stay was very relaxing. Close to golf,pyramids of giza,and malls Staff friendly,polite and excellent in all aspects .

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The late of checking in when I arrived because they were fully occupied but the staff were helpful

The cleanliness of the room,the helpful staff & the big variety of food at the restaurant

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Reception staff treatment did not feel welcoming and were not prepared at check in. No honoring or even reply to special requests, like early check in,... WiFi was down during the whole stay, I requested a router or USB Internet dongle; the only answer I ever got was "we'll get back to you on your request in 2 minutes" repeatedly and no one calls back at all. Carpets in the room were not vacuumed.

Dinner variety and quality

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

AC wasnt working in the room and we had to change the room after checking in. lots of labor workers were on the pool and looking at people in the pool all the time, wasn't comfortable at all.

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The front desk were not friendly and not experienced. They couldn't honor our booking.com receipt for 2 adults and 2 kids - though it was mentioned in the confirmation email. They negotiated the price with us claiming that only one kid is allowed free for the room and asked us for extra fees for my second child. They called the marketing manager mr. Nabil who didn't seem to be friendly nor experienced. When one of the receptionists asked for a permission to interfere he bluntly shushed her up. We only had a one night reservation and we are glad we didn't stay for longer. According to mr. Nabil our problem was with booking not with the hotel coz the hotel policy allows only one kid per room for free. Having said that, when I called the reservations at the hotel less than a week before our stay (10 July) they gave me almost the same quote for the family - it was a few pounds less. According to booking our room had 2 double beds. The hotel sent us to a room with one bed. Then they added an extra single bed making our room too small for the family. There was no bathtub as mentioned in the room specs. And the carpet in the room was not clean with visible hairs everywhere. We asked the housekeeping for extra towels and were promised some but never got any.

The food is delicious with wide varieties. The pool was not crowded and was clean. The hotel smells like pure flowers scent. Bathrooms are clean.

Marketing manager arrogant attitude

Facilities, very comfortable bed, restaurant food, price inclusive of all taxes unlike any other hotels, staff are friendly and nice (except only for marketing manager), Spa service

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

This is one of the worst hotels to check in, I checked in after one and half hour after calling the hotel manager (Mahmoud) whom by the way is in lack of managerial and professional communication skills. He told me that my check in was late because guests are refusing to leave the rooms!! The reception staff are very poor when it comes to handling the hotel guests, and for what they are a five star hotel. No wifi in the rooms with dirty bathrooms specially the bath tube floor highly not recommended hotel.

the beds are comfy and the food is good

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

- Receptionist gave me keys for wrong room, then sent someone after me to call me back and get different keys for different room. - Receptionist charged me 18 times the real cost by mistake and I did not notice. In 2nd day, I was checking my mobile and found that the deducted amount was in 18x the real amount. Then, I received another SMS with another transaction that I was not aware of with the correct amount! When I went and asked them, they apologized for the mistake, and they told me they voided/refunded the incorrect amount. But the crazy thing is charging me again without my approval! - One of the room's light bulbs was not turning off, so I had to ask the reception to send me a technician to take the lamp/light bulb off!!

Quietness

• Standard Room

Nothing, people there are willing to assist whatever are your needs or inquiries

I loved everything about the Hotel , the wonderful staff starting from the door and till the towel man on the pool; friendly, polite, decent and very helpful, Mr. Ihab Husseini, Hany ,Mohammad (Front desk), Chef Issam ,Mohammad and the kitchen and restaurant staff you are great and I appreciate your efforts and kindness. Miss Zeinab in the SPA is super kind and professional , Thank you everyone I enjoyed my time there and I cannot but mention the extra comfortable bed and that what ever you ask for those people desperately assist you to make sure your stay is important and worthy :)) P.S: Rooms lack wifi and they installed a little router to make sure I don't lose connection , this was very kind and helpful :) Again thank you guys. Until we meet again ..

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Standard Room

It was an amazing trip, best staff ever the housekeeping & food service was fantastic , the reception was so good and helpful , all in all the cleanest was amazing, its one of the best hotel i ever visit in egypt

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Room

The staff were a little over friendly asking me for my facebook and my contact number on a few occasions, this made me very uncomfortable. There is not wifi throughout the hotel. Wifi is only available in the reception. There is no bath tub as advertised in the room and also no mini bar, just a small empty fridge. There are no information leaflets or menus in the room in regard to room service or amenities of the hotel.

The bed was clean and comfortable. The pool is lovely.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Terrible experience, the toilet was Smelly. Poor breakfast, bread and croissant were not fresh, a very poor breakfast that has nothing to do with a 5 star hotel. I complained about the smelly toilet when I first arrived and all what I got was an air freshener. In the morning I decided to leave the hotel because the smell was unbearable, I asked for the manager or the duty manager to complain about my stay but none of them was at the hotel, although it was 8:30 in the morning, I was told that the manager will be there at 12!!!!!!

The only thing that I liked is the proximity to mall of Egypt. I ABSOLUTELY liked nothing else. By the way , location only doesn't make it a good hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

They charge you for calls that you didn't make. They are not very responsive as a staff. You can only reach their location by car and they charge you for parking. Not a good value for money at all

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

The time of the dinner meal was very late it starts at seven o'clock. really this is very late. should be start at 5 o'clock. Also the breakfast was finished early and is not reach I think should be beater and enough for the residents.

The room was clean and nice with a good sight and I do like it. The location of the hotel is very nice.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

Room faced the entertainment park, with loud music playing all day and into the night. Some construction work was being done next to the pool.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The buffet food was fresh and delicious.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Standard Room

The lack of wifi in the rooms. The breakfast was monotonous. Same type of meal served daily. The lobby which is the only place with wifi was always filled with cigarettes smoke. This is dangerous to health. Please kindly provide a smoking area in your hotel

The proximity to dreamland amusement park. The quiet environment

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Standard Room

Not so easy access to the hotel, but once u got in then u forgot about missing the hotel while driving

Hotel was very clean and the staff was great.lots of food Love it

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

staff is not professional as once we entered the facility they didn't know what to do....check in took long air conditioner was broken even after being fixed it didn't work properly the hotel is very very very poor as if it was closing down

breakfast was good room was clean bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Superior Room

The hotel taxi service was a bit of a let down. I wasn't visiting the regular tourist sites as I had other reasons to be there, and the drivers were not well versed in the local area. It was too far from the main road to flag down taxis. I guess I could have used uber but with two security checkpoints to get through wasn't sure if that would work. I'll try next time.

Only hotel I stopped in on my trip which didn't have leaky bathroom facilities. I loved this hotel and thoroughly recommend it. The main pool was great - over 30m at it's longest extent great for 'proper' swimmers. Also gym and spa facilities which I didn't use.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

When I arrived to hotel they said must to pay duoble as I get from confirmation when I booked from booking, because the price which was in booking homside is for Egyptian not for another nationality as they said . Then other thing which made me very angry that no allow to visit colleges in there rooms, it was very strange for me, and feel all time we under control.

• Special Offer - Standard Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

My room was with booked with balacony and i was back view!!!

I liked the variety of breakfast...so delicious I didnt know that the swimming pool is warm..we didnt get our swimming suits 😕

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

I arrived at 11:00 PM and it took them a while to find me an empty room. I guess it was over booked for some event.. They sorted it out after 30 minutes...

Price was very decent Room was big and clean

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Special Offer - Superior Room For Egyptians and Residents Only

we were suited in a room that had poor cleaning floors, walls were not clean and the bed had a missing lamp which its wire was coming out from its place. we complained and they moved us to another room which was clean but the bed was not comforting at all.

Browse Helnan Dreamland Hotel traveller photo gallery