Reviews of Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna 5 stars

El Gouna, El Gouna, Hurghada, Egypt

#32 of 165 hotels in Hurghada

4.4

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Number of umbrellas at the beach of the hotel is less than number of rooms by far. No rugs in the room. I would much prefer a handwoven rug in the room beside the bed from both sides.

Room is big and comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The food is not good for a Sheraton.

The resort is beautiful and service is great, but would not recommend it for young people, as the crowd is principally 70+.

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The food at breakfast was not good, and not fresh. Also Juices were not fresh. And the entertainment wasn't good.

The staff are friendly and the room was clean and the hotel was clean and it has a nice beach front and nice venue and view

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Design and layout lovely. On beach and lagoon. Area of El Gouna is clean and quiet. Check-in and out friendly and swift. Plenty of food choice and great quality. Friendly staff

Nothing really

Excellent location friendly staff delicious food great views huge rooms clean rooms and bathrooms good facilities " Marvelous Vacation "

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The waffles and pancakes at breakfast are rubbery,

Pillows were the most comfortable I have ever used. Staff is extremely friendly and there is no shortage of activities at the hotel.

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

The lack of diversity in food , the time scheduling between breakfast and launch is not appropriate for us .

I like the view of lagoons also the animation team was very fantastic and creative in their activities and shows , we like the orient restaurant very much moreover the burger snacks from beach bar equally significant we like hotel staff specially KARIM from reception , he is very polite and helpful guy and too friendly when he knows that we are honeymooners , he really take care of us nevertheless adding very comfortable and romantic experience with honeymooner cake and honeymooner treatment all over.

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

1.house keeping is very poor 2. Breakfast quality & variety is not Ok 3. No proper parking 4. Staff are talking loudly on the beach 5. Bathroom items and cleaning not good 6. Charged me for mini bar and refund it after complaining that I did not use it

Nothing to like in this hotel except the location and front desk staff only .

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Water sports were very expensive. Far away from city centrr and airport. Very windy. I didn't like the sea actually. Corals are far away.

Location, food quality, hotel rooms and views, staff, kids club, kids pool were good. Our room view was fantastic. The bath amenities were very good quality. We like toktok cars and marina. Definitely would come back! Room service and room cleaning is very good. The little chef activity was very nice.

The buffet for lunch n dinner was not good, i would say actually really bad

Main pool, the room, staff is very friendly and the activities and night shows. Location is amazing and highly recommended for families

• One-Bedroom Suite

No elevators for the upper levels for rooms around the main pool building, not much diversity in activities to do there and poor shows as well as night life.

The staff is very nice & friendly, they would make you feel like they help you from the bottom of their hearts and they really care about you in a professional way that you would feel that they help you more than that they serve you. Nice green areas everywhere in the hotel and moderate good rooms.

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Everything was perfect .. one of my best trips ever .. heaven on earth .. i was upgraded to a beach room instead of one on the lagoon .. staff are extremely Nice specially Mohamed Amer .. very warm and special thanks to him .. #mohamedamer #this_is_egypt .. breakfast is great.. clean , comfort v close to Marina even though u dont need to go out of the hotel . I would recommend strongly to stay there .. thanks Mohamed Amer and thank u sharton miramar

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The staff are very professional, the rooms are awesome and new. There are many beaches, relaxation beach and Miramar beach, you have many choices. There are also several pools. Overall, it was an awesome stay and as a couple we will go again :)

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

I think its very weird to book and stay at a sheraton and be asked to pay for wifi.. i have stayed in non chain properties and never did i ever have to pay for wifi..

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

the bathroom's window was on the main rooms corridor..providing a little privacy

The terrace and the view was perfect viewing the lagoon. The breakfast was good. The entertainment was enjoyable. The beaches were perfect. The receptionist was very friendly

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

The room was way to far from the entrance and arriving to the room was like escaping a maze. I was staying in room 9106

I really liked the hotel and the rooms

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

Service was slow, but understandable given the size of the property and the distances that have to be covered. Room service was not the best I have had. The first time we ordered breakfast it was singularly unimpressive. The next day was better, but for someone who places great stock in room-delivered breakfast, the damage had already been done. There were a few other mishaps concerning room cleanliness when we first arrived; they were not repeated.

The property itself is amazing. The suite we took was large and airy and very well designed. Front desk service was very good. I am assuming that due to some mix up with the reservation we got upgraded to a larger suite, for which I cannot complain.

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Cleanliness and the staff availability, also room service wasn't very fast.

the location is so nice and how big is the resort, also the layout and the views

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Our receptionist was Ahmed he fixed everything for us and offered alternatives for our check in cause our room was not ready he gave us all the information we needed and he was very friendly, polite and professional. In general all the stuff are very helpfull and atmosphere in the hotel was amazing i would definetily go back again. The hotel is one of the best hotels i have seen all over the world and the pictures you see online are the actual views you will see when you get there it was one of the perfect vacations we had.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The breakfast and the pillows on the bed - too thick, stuffed like a roll!

The rooms are big, nice terrace, good beds, great resort with beautiful garden! Very friendly staff everywhere! And the resort is not far from the Marina, where the action is.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Food in the restaurant was medium (for example, the Italian did make dishes that were absolutely not Italian such as fish cooked with butter, Carbonara with mushrooms etc) Though the complex is beautiful in design, I did not like the farmer-style German furniture in the rooms! Nearby diving center: they were gentle but expensive!

Beautiful complex with many different swimming pools and beaches which preserves the privacy feel and has a beautiful garden Nice buffet breakfast

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

They refused to give me my SPG points for the stay. They said when we book through booking the stay is not elegible for the loyalty program

Location is grwat and faculities.

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Music everywhere was too load! Should aim for a more relaxing setting, not blurring madonna at full speaker over the pool for example. Servers at breakfast were over zealous and liked to remove half eaten plates and almost yank the food out of your mouth. Very big layout which means lots of walking. The should also make a lounge area somewhere along there beaches for grown ups to have a drink and chill in the evenings with drinks and tiki lights (you get the idea).

Very helpful staff. Got uppgraded after we didn't get double bed as requested. Always willing to fetch us and our kite bags in there golfcar.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Just miss to watch champions league matches in the hotel as channel wasn't available

Friendly supportive staff starting from front desk Mr.khaled to restaurant staff, house keeping and beach staff Food is very good in breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Hotel management seems to be looking to downgrade the hotel's stars. Since we traveled during high season (Easter) rates were quite high and yet facilities were poor, housekeeping was mediocre, and the hotel seemed to be trying to cut corners left and right. Little effort on the side of the staff, little respect for guests (Egyptian and foreign alike) probably because most staff is either new or temporary. I was a loyal customer at the Sheraton Miramar (12th time to visit and stay there at least) but this time round our stay was quite the disappointment. If you want good 5* quality, visit in the low seasons only!

Sheraton Miramar's location is impeccable. With sea access (unlike many other Gouna properties) and proximity to the Marina it's one of the good spots.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Everything in the Hotel was outstanding, I enjoyed my stay in the Hotel and wished to stay longer. The staff was very Helpful and nice all the time. I got the Beach front room and it was worthy, the view was so nice and relaxing. The rooms size was decent with big Balcony which we all need in our Vacation. I'll definitely recommend this Hotel to my friends.

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Despite expressly requesting a room with a double bed they tried to fob us off with a twin bedded room; two tiny beds which were not designed to fit together. After much fuss they changed our room

Friendly staff and reasonably effective and efficient

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Upkeep of facility and surrounding environment could be better...just a coat of fresh paint over the rusted metal would help appearance.

Breakfast buffet was very good!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

Some staff were not as helpful as others. I bought internet time and the guy who sold me the time was not honest. I only realised this afterwards. Initially he told me that he put the code for the internet into my phone but when I went to the room it was not working. He put the money I gave him into his pocket and give me no change back saying he had no change. When I went back to main desk after I have realised that I have no access to the internet in my room I was told that he should have given me a code to access the internet. He came back after being called by the staff at main desk looking nervous. He then issued me a code and a receipt for my purchase saying that he forgot to do this in the first plaace. I do not believe this for one second. He tried to let me use the public internet access on my phone rather than the one I paid for and keep the money for himself. He even told me initially that I will have unlimited access which is not what I was paying for unless he was hoping that I will be using the public network in my room. Unfortunately for him the public network did not work in my room only the paid one and his lye was exposed. Not really acceptable to have this sort of service at a 5 star Sheraton hotel particularly when I am paying a premium price for the room and paying extra premium price to use the internet in my room which is very unusual for a five star hotel.

Enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Mirmar.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Our room (4103) had a refrigator which didnt work at all. No internet in the rooms. We ordered room service and got a chocolate mousse which was terrible - otherwise food was fine.

The design of hotel is really Nice beautyful colors. Staff are very friendly and polite. Pool was great...and the surroundings were nice - especially the Marina close to hotel. Very big rooms w/ Nice terrace.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The bathroom equipments need a little Maintinance. However, functioning was not affected

Professional & helpful staff Excellent design Breathtaking view from balcony Very delicious breakfast buffet esp. the falafel

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Most of the rooms are far from the reception and restaurant

The staff are very helpful, kids club was very attractive to the kids (Special thanks for Yousra and Christina). Hotel facilities are very nice and animation team were funny

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

No rowing machine in the gym Poor tv and media Avaliabilty with no movies to rent or English channels except news. Holidays are for getting away from news channels!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

Staff always seems in a hurry in all what they are doing including talking to you, maybe a little bit under-staffed for busy seasons.

The location is amazing, one of the very few hotels ( if not the only) who have direct access to both lagoon and sea in gouna. Everything else is just fine.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

the staff was very helpful and friendly. the location is very good and the view of our room was breathtaking. even tho our room was far from the lobby, the staff always offered to drive us by the club cars. Also Wafy at the lobby was very helpful and helped us a lot! overall, this is one of the best places I ever went to! it was our first time there but definitely not our last

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Animation team was very poor and appeared not interested to animate/ engage adults. food quality/ cleanliness was only a maximum of 2 stars (yet staff tried to apologise on 3 different occasions with complimentary fruits/ desserts). It would have been nice if we were told nearby attractions and available entertainment on check in. I have asked for hotel transport shuttle to the airport to find out it was a relatively old private van and does NOT belong to the hotel as been offered. Few odd things which you wouldn't expect in a 5 star hotel.

Staff very friendly and trying help *special thanks to Mr Khaled Elsayed reception*. Room location was fantastic with beachfront view. Spacious room with beach front terrace. walking distance to the Marina (which we discovered on third day). Been offered dine around where we had dinner in Steigenberger and was very delicious and tasty.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Room amenities - Free WiFi in public areas

Awesome international cuisine, professional Chefs specially Chef Ayman & Chef Refaat who give a new experience on daily dinner (search for them & you won't regret)- Hospitality - Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

There was a dress code for dinner in the main restaurant & they didn't allow me to get in with my shorts!!! This should be a beach resort & as long as I'm not wearing a swim suit there shouldn't have beena dress code, specially ladies were allowed with shorts, mini skirts & dresses!

The best part in the whole place is "Orient 101" restaurant as the staff was very friendly, the quality of food was great & the overall service was awesome! Thanks to Mr. Ali the restaurant manager for providing this level of experience.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I didn't like the food and the shows need to be more exciting.

I liked the calmness(lake view) and the room (spacious). The massage was amazing even though it's overpriced but I don't regret it. I liked the oriental show. I also enjoyed the trips offered, especially the water activities

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Everything is perfect.

Sheraton Miramar is the most beautiful hotel in El Gouna. Paradise gardens, beautiful beaches, fancy rooms, professional and friendly staff. We recomend it to everyone.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Classic Room with Lagoon or Pool View

The open buffet for breakfast and dinner, me & my wife have suffered food Poisoning on the 4th. Of January 2017 dinner at Sheraton and since then we didn't attend the breakfast or dinner.

The overall atmosphere is nice at El Gouna

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Huge hotel, our room was located extremely far from the lobby so i was having some problems to moving around with my baby's stroller

Perfect place, availability of all needed facilities,amazingly friendly and helpful stuff

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The entertainment team needs some improvement

The hotel is nice , staff very friendly, the view all over is awesome, rooms are comfy & very well maintained and clean, service is excellent, food is delicious

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The celebration that was held on Christmas Eve wasn't great, but it was bearable

I loved the atmosphere! I visited during Christmas and the spirit was great!

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Location is very good relative to the Marina and downtown. Stuff super helpful made our lives easier. The sea view room was spacious and perfect for relaxation. The breakfast and dinner were perfect with wide range of options.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Executive Suite with Sea View

I will not use booking.com again to book property in egypt as the rate for the suite I booked was half price at the resort for Egyptians. I paid double rate due to the fact I booked through booking.com

I like gouna as a location

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

though that rooms are spacious, the bathrooms ventilation window is out directly on the terrace, even without a ventilation fan, just a window !

very good landscape, position, size, staff

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The room is ugly and the bed was so bad I went home with a back pain The food was below average and they serve the same food every breakfast so I decided to go out and have breakfast at the marina The room service staff they kept coming to make my room at 3 pm while I want to take a nap at that time The animation team were by far the worst animation team I ever saw there was no activities at all Simply it is a place I am sure I will never think going back I stayed at a lot of hotels in gouna and simply this is the worst one and I advice anyone to think twice before going there

The beach

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Parking locations are very limited , and house keeping time was late and not convenient.

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, privacy of the room and facilities, and the variety of breakfast and quality.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

I asked the reception guy for rooms with very good view, he said he is giving me a superb one. I was shocked to find myself seeing nothing but a big pole in middle of balcony and trees blocking my view..very frustrating actually plus i didn't like being fooled. He was dishonest. For breakfast,i believe they should do little changes to daily open buffet menu. It would be nice to see different plates every day.

Landscape is amazing Staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

House keeping can use better management. The swimming pool's temperature was below the desirable level.

The location is excellent. The staff is very friendly. The landscape is very good. The buffet -especially that of Breakfast- was superb.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

Everything else other than location. The facility is so outdated. The furinature is so old. The stafe are clearly new and untrained and unprofessional.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

The food quality is not good enough and the waiters are not helpful.

Almost everything, the hotel is renewed, repainted and new furniture. Special thanks to the animation team.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

My wife and I chose to stay at this hotel for our 4th anniversary, I booked our room (Deluxe Lagoon or pool view) via Booking.com, and I mentioned that I want a calm room on the lagoon, on the top floor and away from the pool at the time I booked the room (2 week before our stay but when we checked in, the front desk employee told that he prepare a pool view room in the 2nd floor!! so nothing from what we requested was done. -- The room was Ok but the room service wasn't fine " room wasn't cleaned when we return back from the beach 5:00 PM on the 2nd day and when we called the housekeeping to know why the room hadn't cleaned up, there wasn't a valid answer but they will send someone to clean it up while we're in the room !. -- They refuse to let us enter the dinner buffet with our random outfits (they insist that to wear a classic outfit which is obvious we didn't bring any with us as it's a sea relaxing trip-however this rules wasn't mentioned while we booking or anywhere except when we arrived the front desk employee informed us, which's costed us an extra cost to buy a proper outfit to wear it for the dinner. -- Food is average it could be much better regarding the varieties for a 5 star hotel. --While our checking out as we already confirmed our reservation through booking and received the official payment confirmation with a specific rates and also after the front desk employee confirmed it with us for the second time firstly when we arrived we discovered that while we doing our check out that they changed the rates and want us to pay with the new rates unless we have a screenshot from the confirmation we got before the EGP liberalization we would payed with their new rates.

++ They sent a small cake as a compliment for out anniversary and It was a nice gesture from them. ++ Hotel is big with 3 main beaches (especially family beach it's sunny, nice & comfort seats) where you don't feel it's crowded although it's fully booked. ++Room decorations It's very colorful. ++Beds very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Some of the staff in beach, restaurants and housekeeping need further training to be more professional. Also the furniture was a little bit old and there was no carpet or rug in the room.

Location, architectural design, and spaciousness are very good. Relaxation beach is stunning, an absolute gem for mature couples.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

No night activities.. You will have to get out otherwise you will be going to bed at 9pm. Pool is too small... Staff is not that friendly...

Location and beach are great... View is great.. Amazing Architecture...

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Distance to rooms can be significant a good 10 min walk

Nice resort a little spread out so you can't feel the crowds although it was fully booked for a long holiday weekend

• Junior Suite with Sea View

No Free wifi in the rooms. Housekeeping for my room start at 3-4pm and not in the morning.

Breakfast quality was great. Room was spacious. View was beautiful. Staff were friendly and helpful

• Classic Double Room

Although there are ramps st various places in the property, they are not safe to negotiate. They do not follow the international safety standards.

Staff, spacious, clean, and location.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Classic Single Room

-Signage is not easy to follow, considering it is a big hotel.

-Lagoon View -Staff was super friendly and cooperative especially Khaled from the reception and a foreign lady from the concierge. -Safety/Security -5 minutes away from the marina where all the popular restaurants/pubs/beach spots are at.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Special Offer - Triple Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Staff basically don't know how to serve with a smile :) especially to Egyptians and triple rooms are not standard they are double rooms and extra bed is added

Food was perfect

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The place is amazing but some of the stuff specially at the restaurant aren't acting professionally besides some system errors as we paid for our dinner but the waiter at the restaurant kept bringing us the cheque and he said the problem was from the reception desk and i had to leave my dinner to solve the problem and the reception told me later it was the restaurant fault !!!! completely unprofessional .. aslo we never knew there was a shuttle for downtown until we asked !!!

the place is very clean and the view is amazing some of the stuff are very professional and well trained , the room was very nice .

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

American coffee is too bad ...wish to get a real American coffee to complement the tasty food . Thank you

Food was very Good ....Restauant staff were too acomodating ....Staff in general were nice ...love very much the Pool and its area....bed was good ...bathroom was too clean .

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

- They kept our luggage outside under sun for almost one hour. I brought them inside. - The tea cups in the breakfast wasn't clean. - The Saff need to be more trained, since they are not so much friendly and supportive. - We came early to the hotel and the room wasn't ready. we stayed at the lobby for almost 3 hours , yet no one offered us a drink or a bottle of water .

The view is amazing and the beach is very nice.

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Food could have been better in terms of taste but still great variety. A bit crowded due to eid vacation but staff were up for it.

The lagoons and green areas were epic! Booked snorkeling trip which was amazing. Very nice welcoming staff. Checked out late for free.

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Same breakfast everyday..no beverages in the dinner..tuesday's dinner was so poor

The architecture of the hotel.themed dinner especially the egyptian day "thursday".. view of all rooms.they gave us totally compilementary lunch upon arrival while our rooms being prepared ..also they offered us late checkout on departure 2:30 pm ..pools . Views of the rooms either sea ,, lagoons ,,or pool views ..all are nice

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Breakfast Buffet was no up to 5 star standard. Food overall lacking. The burger came with 1 slice of processed cheese!!!

The rooms with balcony were lovely, room was well cleaned.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Deluxe Room Beach Front

My room was not ready when arrived, however the hotel mgmt compensated me with a free dinner

Friendly stuff and extremely helpful, above average food, very nice entertainment. Over all experience is excellent place to stay at elgouna

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

rooms and furniture are old

Great Staff attitude very friendly and helpful great scenery water canals and wooden bridges Beaches are clean and quite

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

Check in was poor. No welcome drink. A big wait. Unfriendly (bordering on sulky) staff. They wanted to charge extra for an extra bed, even though when I booked it said a bed for a child up to 12 was free. Not a good experience. Also, we were put in a room that was the furthest away from the main hotel building, even though I booked 5 months ago. Not the easiest with 2 small children.

Good choice of food at breakfast, the swimming pool was nice and the location of the hotel was great.

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Breakfast was 'ok' I was charged €170 for one of my nights I added last minute which to be honest, compared to the €70 for the other nights I found to be extremely expensive versus the quality. Trying to find my room was always a challenge as the place is huge. Better signage is needed.

Friendly staff and private beach amazing

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

Response for requests regarding house keeping was a little bit slow.

The breakfast was good with rich variety. The bed was very comfortable. The beach is clean and beautiful especially the one open to the sea.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Special Offer - Classic Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

The pool very small and there was people swimming with their cloth The restaurant very crouded The reception bathroom is like local bathroom in the street very very very durty

The room very clean

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Special Offer - Beach Front Room - Egyptians and Residents Only

only the house keeping response is good but need to be improved

the room was nice I was getting the vacation for honey moon the hotel stuff was supportive too much for us & they worked on getting all our requirements satisfied

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Classic Single Room

I didn't like the housekeeping cleaning, the low lighting at night and the high cost of food and water

I like the view , the room , the breakfast, swimming pool and the beach

Browse Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna traveller photo gallery