Reviews of Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx 5 stars

6.1

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Proximity to pyramids
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Being confronted by late night room Service waiter questioning the value of the tip - I took it back. Front reception lady on check out - dismissive and disinterested. Downstairs gym and sauna was unattended and ghostly empty. Terrible meats for breakfast. Room not maintained and showing many signs of age and disrepair. Certainly not of Mercury international standard. Bed at an angle. Unstocked fridge and no coffee facilities.

Proximity to pyramids Italian restaurant Lunch menu Front Reception gentleman

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The breakfast was good, plenty of variety.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Breakfast was always busy due to the tour groups and they were always running out of bowls and spoons ( I believe the tourist industry has been quiet over the past few years ). The evening buffet was overpriced. We had issues with the safety deposit box in our room and the fridge didn't really cool down, also the room lighting was poor.

The breakfast was good, plenty of variety. The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We had an excellent view of the pyramids.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The chaos at breakfast with all the tour groups, the staff need to be better organised.

We had an excellent view of the pyramids. The breakfast buffet has an excellent choice

Near to Pyramids and good price with no Wifi available in the rooms.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

No WiFi available in the rooms except lobby/restaurant areas. Lobby area like a market so many people sitting always. Restaurants have only very limited options. Breakfast too crowded and had to wait in the queue for eggs. Lady at the reception was rude and so busy to attend for customer requests.

Location very near to Pyramids and reasonable price. Sales Officer Isra was very helpful.

Great location .
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The carpet in the room was very dirty with strains everywhere.

Great location . We enjoyed the pool and also the layout of the suite was very nice.We enjoyed our stay.

I wouldn’t choose it again neither recommend it
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Is massive and not mantained. Room with pyramid view was a joke. The standard room was smelling badly of cigaret. The staff at reception was useless and not nice in general. Wifi was terrible. The coffee machine was broken or off service everymorning. is too big, too crawded. You just dont feel cosy or well treated.

Bed was confortable and the guy at the swimming pool was really nice.

Extremely disappointing
    • Standard Family Suite with 2 connected rooms

The hotel claims to be 5-star. Out of all the people I encountered, only 1 was really attentive. But this was only after I was very upset about the service and she made amendments. She offered only part-refund. -There is no room service as they say -Staff at the counter were incredibly rude -They would lie to us -The wifi did not work for 2 nights and they made no other arrangements -They almost interrogated our friend because he has a professional camera (Really, it was just a DSLR). - The restaurant's food was terrible and processed -The lobby had no electric sockets -People were smoking indoors in the 5-star hotel It's ok for a hotel, if they said they were 2 stars. Hygiene was terrible. Dusty surface in the restaurant. They begged me to not review badly on Booking.com. They ended up getting "too apologetic" after they knew I was extremely upset the night before after being lied to by the staff. It was simple things like "can I get some extra coffees?" or "Why is the wifi not working?". We had to work-- so we were really affected by this stay. I would say, if you go here-- it does look good in some ways. I would personally never come here again, even after I was offered a discounted honeymoon suite for next time. Living here caused a lot of stress and I would say, only stay here if you are out and just want something that looks nice on the surface. I'm reviewing because this place really made me unhappy and ruined my mood on my holiday. They have a lot of professionalism to gain. Two things were good: -They refunded a bit. -They apologised -They made an effort to make me happy after I was upset (Especially a lady who is in management) - Close to Giza Personally, I would not stay here again. I went to discuss the problems with the head manager. He was apologetic too, but I didn't feel any generous remorse. I spoke to the people who work here too.

The place was clean.
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Slow service. I was promised pyramids view and there was a big palm tree in the property hiding the only pyramid. Customers should know that. In Egypt smoking is allowed inside. I guess you can’t do anything about it but still it is not nice.

The place was clean. The staff was nice even though slow. It is a convenient place to stay to see the pyramids.

Bad experience
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Another old hotel,again poor breakfast.I was supposed chick in at 2 pm,I was there at 9pm, king size bed room was not ready!!!!and as I was very tired I had to take twin room

feeling pleasure and secure :)
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

I can't say, after saving my car, I am really indebted to them

the security was more, more than excellent, my car was about to be stolen, but due to the vigilance of the security they saved it, really thanks, the story is : because the number plate was previously stolen, I was prevented from parking in the hotel park( by law), so I parked in the street in front of the security, who kept a vigilant eye on the car, and when a winch tried to take the car, they spotted him immediately, stopped him and called me , really thanks. :)

No Wifi in room and the reception is unstable in lobby.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

No Wifi in room and the reception is unstable in lobby. The staff were not quite helpful. The guy helped to arrange the taxi tried to help the taxi driver to rip off the guests. I saw the cleaner use the towel on the bathroom floor as tea towel on the cup i handed to him. He used it in my bathroom and I went over to ask him a question and happened to see it . He was a bit panicked. From then on I never used their cups again.

Perfect for ashtrays
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

It is clear that the hotel is past its best days, nowadays it needs a full refurbishment and also a change in management. In my view, there are various negative aspects: Location: although the hotel is very close to the pyramids (so the view is great) it is also located by an extremely busy junction so it is very noisy and the air pollution is terrible. Dirty: there was a food tray left for many hours in the corridor, the carpets/walls have stains. There are probably too few employees so they cannot cope with the work. Leak: the bathroom had a leak coming from the roof so the bathroom floor was constantly wet. Restaurants: staff does not speak any other language rather than Arabic (it was a nightmare even to ask for basic things such as "orange juice", "spoon", "fork", etc. I ended up using a photo dictionary to show things I needed (also in other areas in the city) No WiFi: the only WiFi connection is very precarious and only works (when it does) by the reception so the reception area is always packed with people desperately trying to get some signal. Smell: by far this was the worst. By some really stupid idea, the hotel authorises smoking inside so the whole reception area is littered with bins and ashtrays and it stinks cigarette. If you need to use the WiFi, you will be forced to sit/stand near someone smoking. The employees (from the shops/taxi stand inside also smoke) and the tourists (mostly Chinese) smoke very heavily so if you are a non-smoker, you will end up feeling like you've become an ashtray. There are two restaurants close enough so it is very likely you will be eating and smoking passively. If you go to the cafe by the reception, it is 100% chance you will smoke passively. This is totally unacceptable!!!

The location is fantastic, it is very close to the pyramids - I could see two of them from my window as well as from the swimming pool area and the bar at the top of the hotel. Note this can also be a negative point - if you want to visit the other locations, there is no real public transport and as Cairo is a big city, you will end up spending 40 min or more just to get to the city centre. Restaurants: the food was very good. The swimming pool looked nice, especially at night, but I didn't use it. I found the pollution smell in the area quite bad. To be honest, these are the only positive aspects of the hotel.

Location , was very close to pyraminds.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

We expected in 5star hotel the room would be more clean. We requested in our booking for double bed and finally gave us room with 2 single beds. Check in took us too much time, about 20-25 mins for two rooms, although we were the alone in the reception that time.

Location , was very close to pyraminds. Breakfast was very good and full.

To be honest nothing
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The hotel employees isnt organize The Maid is worse we left some clothes for Iron fill out the paper work and nothing happen also inside the have no iron Make me very upset I had to go with dinner with my friends with out iron my clothes

To be honest nothing

Worst hotel - Dirty, smell cigarette everywhere and not worth the money.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The worst hotel ever. People smoke everywhere. Whether ur in the lobby or the restaurant, the hotel allow the guest to smoke everywhere. The room even smell cigarette. The staff are not that nice, especially in the spa staff. I dont find the hotel safe. Security doesn’t check properly.

The location was good as its close to the pyramids.

I had a very comfortable stay with many good things. Helpful front desk but slow to make repairs to
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

There was nothing really wrong with the hotel. It catered to large tour groups so it was very busy at breakfast and then almost deserted during the day. This meant there was little to do in the way of activities. This can be good or not depending on your tastes. Service in the restaurants was sometimes a bit slow . Because not a lot of people ate in the restaurants at lunch and dinner they did not have a lot of staff.

No they were not. The view of the pyramids was a bonus. The pool area was very nice and the rooms were good and comfortable. Being able to order a la carte meals and eat anywhere was really good and no extra service charge.

Decent property and location - not a friendly hotel though!
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Got a fairly frosty welcome when we checked in - the person who checked us in also didn't think it was necessary to give us directions to the room and let us fend for ourselves. The building is not high-rise - the building site probably had foundations of a pyramid that the Mercure group decided to reuse, so it was somewhat a labyrinth of corridors and doors that was difficult to find your room in. Got to our room eventually - was a clean room, neat bathroom. Not too many lights in the room, so not bright. TV and phone didn't work, had to request the reception repeatedly to fix these. Room service was ok - breakfast at Romeo and Juliet was a difficult affair, since they did not replenish the dishes. Also, I could not get the plug points to charge up my phone. Wifi at the reception was pretty bad - I had better wifi in Luxor and Aswan than in Cairo

We got into the hotel at about 2 pm - right at check-in time. Location was good - you can see the pyramids from the pool and the sky bridges on the property. Breakfast Day 1 was good - lots of options - eggs, falafels, lots of breads, beans, pastries, juice - good spread. The guys at security were very friendly and helpful, and made up for the grumpy folks at the reception. There are shops in the reception that had some nice souvenirs for a pretty penny.

The bed was comfortable , the location was very suitable for...
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Room was extremely far from the exit and entrance , bathroom draining was blocked , shower was leaking , floor was not clean , the smell of the room was very bad

The bed was comfortable , the location was very suitable for me

It was tolerable.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Mosquitoes inside the hotel, no internet in the room, toiletries missing, unmaintained room, especially the shower room. The front desk staff, not helpful when you reported something. Phone not working, not enough light in the room, lamp shade not available.

Souvenir shops inside the hotel and breakfast

This is not a 5* hotel.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Feels old, multiples issues in the bathroom. The Air dryer i got could kill someone, and if you shower, the places floods (old joint)

Nice rooms, working spa, comfortable, very good price overall.

A good start and end to a trip
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I spent my first and last night of my 14 day trip here, with the last day spent mooching around the hotel waiting for my late afternoon airport transfer. The spa is well worth a visit!

It was ok. We hardly Durand time in the hotel instead we went back to our original hotel in Giza
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

I disliked the room being so far away. I’d ask for a change in room they said it will take 2-4 hours which I’d think it was crazy. I paid for the Pyramid view and my view wasn’t as it was on the picture. I also disliked that none of the rooms have complementary WiFi. We live in a world where internet is part of us so not having it was very uncomfortable.

We liked our bar tender. He was very nice.

not recommended
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Extra charges are ridiculous, you will end up paying so much even for few minutes of early check in and check out, rude staff in the reception and bell boys, everything needs s refresh button in this hotel.

Someone of staff come to our room without all, try open door.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Someone of staff come to our room without all, try open door. it was very lucky I didn’t sleep. I was in shock, my husband too. Take care for yourself in this hotel

Too close to the pyramides
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

There's no internet in the room, only in hall. Even though, the internet in the hall is too weak. Air conditioner doesn't work well.

Too close to the pyramides

Not to my expectations for my birthday; some staff were nice but overall not a great experience.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

I felt like the front desk was not very helpful at all to any of my concerns or questions. I stayed there for 3 nights and requested for early check in and when I arrived my room was not ready nor could they give me a time frame when it would be ready. We did not check in till almost 4 pm and when we did I noticed that one my room card they had crossed out and changed my room a few times. The next night at 11:30PM 2 males tried to break down the door to get into the room that they clearly had key access to since it did unlock the door but because we had the chain lock on the door they couldn't get all the way in the room. When we informed them we were in the room and it was ours the man continued to try and force his way in to the point of breaking off some on the wall frame and plaster until he finally left. We called down to the front desk immediately after it happened and they did nothing about it. They just said that it was not a usual thing to happen, which made me feel like they really did not care about their guest safety. They did not have any management come speak to us or even check on us the next day to ensure our safety. I already had issues with a lost bag from the airport and now this happening at the hotel did not make my stay any better. The next day after yet again feeling ignored when going down to the front desk to ask for assistance with my lost luggage claim I had to request to speak to a manager about the attempted break in the previous night and to my surprise he knew NOTHING about it! And when I told him in detail what happened and showed him the plaster still on the floor in smaller pieces now resulting from a attempted clean up he looked shocked and again stated that that was not a common thing.

The staff at the restaurant serving breakfast were very kind...
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

As a 5 stars hotel, we expected something more fancy. The hotel was not renovated and there is no lift to reach the rooms (other than service lift). It took us around 10 minutes to reach our room, and none of the reception staff informed us that there was a shortcut way. We chose the hotel as it is walking distance from the pyramids and to avoid the traffic in Cairo, however when we reached we realized that walking was not the best option as the area is too crowded, and as there are no other touristic areas in the area other than the pyramids, we were stuck in traffic while moving around Cairo.

The staff at the restaurant serving breakfast were very kind and helpful. The second day I wanted to eat a cheese which I tried the day before, but it was not on the buffet, still one waiter got me some from the kitchen, which I really appreciated.

Extremly dirty in the room and everywhere in the hotel.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Extremly dirty in the room and everywhere in the hotel. There in no more 2* for this hotel.therebly dirty and not professional place.i would never go back there.

Four star hotel with five star facilities.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

We had such a great time which made us change our booking for our last 4 days in Cairo from another hotel to mercure. Good experience. Clean room with all the facilities, specially heating. Comfy beds. Clean bathroom. Great room service. Friendly staff. And the breakfast was nice as well with a lot of variety. Would totally recommend it to people.

I liked the Breakfast and the pool.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

I didn´t like the smoke smell everywhere in the hotel. People has been smoking in the lounge restaurant, places that it is not window. So everywhere smells cigarettes. Also the staff hotel can not recommend any tourist guide or program. If they recommend they will give you the expensive choices. Please try do not take the taxi as well, because the prices will be so expensive. The good choice is UBER (pretty reliable).

I liked the Breakfast and the pool. The room is ok, but it needs some renovation.

Horrible
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

The hotel organizes weddings and parties outside in the garden, and they do not control the volume of music. During our stay there was a wedding with such a loud disco type of music the entire night

Extremely disappointed
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

There’s no WiFi in the rooms, only 1 outlet to plug in your phone, no international calls from your room. The bathroom tile was old and there were mold spots. When checking I️ to my room there was a hotel guest dirty room service plates literally in front of my door. They say a hotel shuttle is available on the site but it is not the case it’s a limo service for $45 USD. The breakfast buffet food is not good at all.

The size of the room and bathroom was nice.

Was nt bad
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

No restaurants around or shops , too far from Cairo city , hotel needs improve its standard and cleanliness , need change all the furniture and need improve food quality

Just place is closer to pyramids

6.0
    Reasonable hotel, don’t expect much
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Breakfast: they don’t have brewed coffee, only instant one. Other than that, food was not tasty. The place was overcrowded and messed up, huge queues, cutleries missing. I didn’t like the breakfast. Hotel is located in Giza, which is close to the pyramids but it’s a very poor and dirty area, if I go again to Cairo I would rather to stay closer to Nilo River or downtown.

The room is ok, bed is confortable whereas a bit small. Hotel is located very near to the pyramids.

Terrible experience. Wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The checking in was slow and the reception staff kept talking to other customers. We were tired from our long flight and arrived at 9 pm ++ so we were ready to lie on our bed. It took us almost 30 minutes just to get our key. Then they didnt even call the bell boy to get our bags and didnt even show us where our room is. When we asked he kept pointing his finger at some random direction. Therefore it took us another 15 minutes (and we got lost) to reach our room. NO WIFI at room is ridiculous especially seeing that most of the customers are travellers who need internet. The breakfast was very bad and not much option. Services were slow and some of the customers resorted in taking forks and knives from other tables. Then when we came back from our trip and wanted to take our luggage (we gave the bags to the reception for storage and the guy said he will take care of it, but only then I realized he didnt put it in the storage room, instead he put it at the counter since morning.), the reception guy which was different from the morning guy was hesitant in giving us our bags. We were late and need to catch our train but the guy refused to give us our bags which was right behind the counter. He kept saying that the bell captain will handle us but nobody came. I was so mad as we we were in a rush but he kept refusing. I asked him to cross check our pasport with the bags as both bags have our bag tags with our full name and details, but he still refused to do so. After raising my voice and 20 minutes of waiting, the bell captain came and checked my passport with the bag in 10 seconds. He called us a taxi which came in 2 minutes and fortunately we managed to catch the train on time.

The bell captain was helpful in settling our bags and calling us taxi.

Good room, good location and at a good price but let down by a lot of small detail.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Breakfast disappointing and tables not set. Both mornings spoons had to be washed up whilst the cereal went soggy. Lots of little things, like the TV not working and obviously had not been, difficult to get a taxi etc indicating poor management unlike Luxor. Same system, different results.

Room was good, King Size Bed, Own patio and garden, comfortable chairs etc. Internet in reception area v good which had been a problem elsewhere except their much better sister hotel in Luxor which is why I chose the hotel.

Needs an update!
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The rooms are big but many things in the room need to be fixed, cleaned, or replaced. The breakfast is not what you expect in a 5-star hotel: Bad coffee, limited choice of bread and meat platters. On the day we checked-out we were not allowed to use the swimming pool anymore, however our flight back home was late in the evening. After speaking to the manager this issue was being solved.

This former 5-star hotel really needs an update! The staff has the best intentions, but are not professional.

Very rude staff , poor management, I can't believe that...
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Very rude staff and very bad reception, DO NOT GO THERE! It's not a 5 stars hotel, pay another 15 dollars and go to a decent 5 stars hotel

Very rude staff , poor management, I can't believe that it's a 5 stars hotel , nothing good, nothing at all, food sucks, swimming pool is a sewage! Reception do not pick the phone, they lie, and they say anything to make you shut up and they never do anything for you !

Warning don't risk going
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

..really complicated to reach now after the traffic new redir cation, not a single sign to the way to the hotel. The front disc are really not tactful, -partly rude- except ms Ghada but she cannot run it all. The prices were really high compared to bookings prices and that's why they were un welcoming and aroused fo the slightest detail to cancel our room which exactly happened.

the location

A great place to retreat after a noisy busy day visiting the pyramids or the great Cairo!
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The service at the swimming pool was a bit slow.

Nice garden, large clean rooms with comfortable beds. View on the pyramids from the top bar. Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast with a very good assortment of tasty fresh products.

Excellent hotel. Perfect location and view. Rooms very clean!
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Not enough lights in the room so got a bit dark but ok. Breakfast and dinner could be better for vegetarians. Otherwise big selection of food. Could have more outside seating.

Excellent location. Bed was very comfortable. Room view of pyramids was perfect. Service of staff were great! Pool was amazing! Rooftop cafe was wonderful. Excellent shisha and view!

The greenery and outdoors.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The pool experience was very negative. The pool guard was not professional urging customers to leave early 1 and a half our before sunset. He was returning towels back and packing them as clean ones. There was a shortage of pool umbrellas and chaise long and the guard did not want to release any of the chairs or umbrellas that were available in the store. I never witness such a mediocre pool management. The yellow/white striped pool towels wet and dirty before even touching them. Stay away from the pool. I would not only consider the worker responsible but also the hotel management that allows such a mediocre service.

The greenery and outdoors.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Nice Hotel for a short stay . It worth what I paid.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The Parking has no direct access or short cut to the Hotel .

The Front desk stuff are so friendly and helpful. The Location of the hotel. The room is very specious & has all what I need .

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

so unsatisfied
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

well. I really don't know where to start. the front office with their treatment. they act like they are the boss or you are of no value. they don't help you with anything. they let you carry the bag to your room. they don't distribute rooms fairly. as i'm Egyptian, they gave me a normal room but gave a big room with free wi fi to my Spanish friend. they don't allow you to bring any food to the hotel. no problem but the charge you big amount of money for everything. smell of the room is bad. i guess they don't clean the carpets. the location is so far from everything in cairo and giza. they claim they have a pyramid view. my room saw residential neighborhood. nothing was special. no entertainment and angry faces.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Good value for money as it is a very good location, but cleanliness is very bad and room is very old
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Cleanliness, attention from staff, quality of the shower and acoustics in the room, very noisy!!

Unforgettable
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

Everything. The staff were welcoming, helpful and attentive. The location was great, we could see the pyramids from our room, wonderful.

Accepted
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

The hotel should consider some renovation of the rooms to make it more value for money

Good location and good breakfast

Location is good
    • Standard Family Suite with 2 connected rooms

Problem with safe, Room view was very bad, internet was very slow

Location is good

the garden

wifi was terrible!...

the garden

wonderful
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

My room was booked at $199.20 but when l got to the hotel they demanded $258 , l strongly feel cheated of my money

the meals were excellent

little run down, could do with some overhaulling carpets etc

little run down, could do with some overhaulling carpets etc

The hotel have very good location, service also very good...

The staff is not enough

The hotel have very good location, service also very good and the room is very clean

Taxi service very poor

Taxi service very poor

I liked the view of the Pyramids.
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

I did not like the surroundings. No chance to walk out to meet the local or go to a restaurant alone.

I liked the view of the Pyramids.

Furniture and accessories

Internet and reception staff

Furniture and accessories

• Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

the hotel is deteriorating. nice structure but not maintained.

Coud be better
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

hotel is not well maintained, old furniture in bad conditions. Staffs without knowledge and services below expectation.

location is great.

Outside Pool wasn’t cleaned

Outside Pool wasn’t cleaned The currency exchange doesn’t have large money

Just to sleep ....
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Breakfast, quality very poor WiFi terrible only in the lobby and very week.

Some maintenance problems but they fixed fast. Location next to pyramids

Great option for the pyramids..
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Lacked a bit of atmosphere, bar empty

Great pool - good choice of rooms. Comfortable beds.

It was really nice

Far from Cairo

The view and the weather

• Standard Double Room with Garden View

Pictures are not up to date, the food horrible. WiFi only on the lobby.

The receptionists were all very professional and helpful.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The receptionists were all very professional and helpful.

Breakfast items was too poor

The room was too dark

Breakfast items was too poor

Generally good

The location The restaurant

It was a wonderful experience, and will go back again and tell friends and family.
    • Standard Twin Room with Garden View

There was no WiFi connection in the rooms, only in the lobby. It was too difficult to download.

Lovely food, with various choices.

The worst

The worst

Space, size of bed, shower and bath in the suite room
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

There was an issue with the TV,

Space, size of bed, shower and bath in the suite room

Great location near the pyramids, but far away from the city

Room was not clean

Good service and breakfast buffett was also very good

View

The receptiionist

View

A medium level experience I would not repeat
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Not very clean, super noisy

I really liked the roof where one can eat while lookI got at pyramids

Good experince

Good location , nice view

The view

The view

Hotel is close to the pyramids.
    • Standard Twin Room with Pyramid View

Probably the worst mercure i've been in. Everyting looks dirty.

Hotel is close to the pyramids.

First time in Cairo. Really loved the hotel. Felt safe, well fed, looked after

nothing :)

Location, staff, food was wonderful .