Reviews of The Three Corners Ocean View (Adults Only) 4 stars

#35 of 165 hotels in Hurghada

5.3

Superb by all means

The air conditioning

Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. Marvelous location and view. Very clean and quiet. Food is very good and price compared to quality is very good. The only downside is the sound of the air conditioning of the room is sometimes too loud, but other than this small point I highly recommend this hotel.

Price paid through booking.com was too high

Location is good , but no beaches, the close one you have to walk 15 mins. ... yo order ice you have to pay .. don’t accept garden view rooms, book yr room through the hotel itself .. price paid for the rooms was too high

The staff was amazing and the location is perfect.

The staff was amazing and the location is perfect. It also gives u a lot of options for beaches and swimming pools. We had a great time. The staff is really outstanding and the food is okay

Great place to stay.

The only disadvantage is the sandy beach which is around 500 meter walk from the resort.

It is a very nice resort. Though the building is somehow old, but it is well maintained. The location is fantastic. Many many wonderful restaurants around within a walking distance.

staff outside the hotel entrance (bell boys) were extremely...

Coffee, there is ONLY NESCAFE in the whole hotel!!!!

staff outside the hotel entrance (bell boys) were extremely nice, breakfast very good. I really like the location.

The place was super clean, spacious rooms, good location.

The staff doesn't have to be strict on the rules as they are, I was late 10 minutes for breakfast and all I wanted was some butter and jam in ready made packets and the waiter made it such an issue, like he had to get the manager's approval and everything.

The place was super clean, spacious rooms, good location. But if you're like me, a person who spends most of her time outside the hotel, save up your money and go somehwere cheaper.

It was my 5th time at the same hotel and I really like it there.

Make an easier access to the sea. They have those metal steps like the ones at swimming pools.

The staff was excellent. I asked for an extra blanket and in less than 5 minutes it was at my door.

The staff in the dining room are rude and unfriendly, not...

The staff in the dining room are rude and unfriendly, not service oriented at all. The cleaning staff are unfriendly and do not even greet guests. Despite having a do not disturb sign on the door, the cleaning staff entered the room while I was in the bathroom, this is unacceptable

Has potential, needs work!

The front desk was usually only staffed with a trainee, which is very odd in a 4 star hotel. The staff need better training in general, while getting eggs at breakfast, the chef asked a non-Arabic speaker something which he did not understand, and when the guest asked that he flip the eggs, the chef started angrily blabbering in Arabic. Our AC stopped working in the middle of the night and it took them a good 45 minutes to fix it (given that this happened at 4:30 am, it was a very unpleasant experience). The Elevator is completely run down, the door doesn't shut properly so sometimes you have to take the stairs only to find out that the door isn't shut on another floor. The hotel needs a make over, staff and facilities!

The location of the hotel is great, right on the water with beautiful views.

Will do it again soon

They have access to another far beach and the water was very shallow;however it is good for kite surfing.

They have access to near by beach "moods" which was very great and the location is in "abou tig marina" which make it close to all the great places.

Fair

Receptionist quoting 600 pounds cost of travel from airport to hotel, only to discover this was inflated twice the real cost quoted by budget at the airport

Good food,great locati7

Extremly friendly staff, very good breakfast, perfect located

The only negative part was that our balcony was no fun to use, as it was 1 meter above the dining terasse, loud in the morning and evening

Extremly friendly staff, very good breakfast, perfect located

Sublime.

Breakfast is average. Terrible coffee though from this Nescafe horrible machines.

The location is fantastic! Near everything you could possibly need. The view is breathtaking.

Great experience all round.

The air conditioning was a little noisy, but it didn’t bother me i always carry earplugs with me on my travels.

From check in to check out i can honestly say i really enjoyed everything about my stay.

The location was great - the staff were very welcoming when...

The location was great - the staff were very welcoming when we arrived and the check-in was really great. The parking was good, the views were beautiful, the breakfast was solid. Exceptional value for money.

i liked the stuff were always smiling even without a reason

they are careless first i had an issue with tv they came after 6 hours, heating was not working they came two times but did not solve, i paid a very high rate already for a room that see the parking ... i see they care for foreigners in more than local people, reception i complained they just said we are sorry !!!

i liked the stuff were always smiling even without a reason

The location is very nice and the view and very clean and...

The location is very nice and the view and very clean and the staff very helpful and nicely and special thanks to Mrs Hadeer was so helpful and professional and presentable and made the trip so easy and nice I really recommend to everyone and for me will always go their

Lovely as always

When we first arrived they gave us a room that was right behind some maintenance work which was very noisy which was changed next morning, my only complain is that such room shouldn't have been rented as long as any loud maintenance was being performed near it.

The breakfast was delightful as usual, very comfy beds, excellent beach location and view from across the marina, friendly staff and always greeting us with a smile, a good overall accommodation for Gouna regulars.

Location but only if you could have a sea or marina view...

Room facilities, although the hotel is certified as 4 stars but actually the room is to be rated three stars or less and the bathroom amenities and condition are to be rated not more than 2 - 2 1/2 stars.

Location but only if you could have a sea or marina view room, garden view room not recommended at all as there is no garden in the first place.

Very comfortable adult hotel in excellent location

Great location. Very comfortable room with lovely sea/lagoon views. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the lagoon. Smoothies at breakfast. Headland beach by marina. Friendly staff.

So Relaxing and Enjoyable :)

The receptionist told us that we took chocolate from the mini bar and we didn't take any, actually there was no chocolates in the mini bar... And he insisted that we took it !!!

The hotel location is excellent and the beach view is so relaxing... We really enjoyed our stay there.

Perfect location, lovely rooms - get a view of the ocean

Around the pool you get hassled for boat trips all day long, it was relentless

Rooms were lovely and clean - rooms on booking.com are a garden view but managed to ask for a lagoon view. Most people are all inclusive at the hotel we were only B&B which was fine as we like the restaurants in El Gouna

Hated it inside the hotel.... loved it OUTSIDE of IT!!

It was my second time to visit. The first was a very good experience and i was so happy of my stay but the last one (that was this week) was a complete MESS and terrible ! I was traveling just for 3 days with my brother and his wife as we had a wedding to attend in the Hotel... The first day (the day we arrived to the hotel) the guy at the front desk fought with me as i was complaining about the room (as i had a better room in my last visit that was back in Aug/Sept and he was super impolite and rude and raised his voice on me and the manager was right next to him and was OK with it ! later on the manager sat with me and the General Manager came and calmed me down. And just the next day (the day we had our friends' wedding) after the housekeeper has finished cleaning our room, i found out that he left the unclean towels in the toilet as IF they were new!!!!!! HE folded them (they were unclean and i threw them on the floor so that he changes them) and put them as if they were new and clean!!!! I couldn't imagine that this could actually happen and we had to run as we were so late for the wedding i couldn't go down to the reception and talk to them instead i called them on the phone to send me some clean towels so we could be able to take showers and go to the wedding..... It wasn't a nice experience at all i had to fight for everything to just have MY RIGHT !!!! and out of the three days i was spending there i had to fight in the two of them.... In addition the buffet wasn't good at all some of the items for example the turkey cold cuts were so dry and not a of good quality...... Vacation RUINED !

The Hotel's location is pretty cool it's near everything and you can walk all day without getting tired or lost!

IF I CANT FIND COMFORT AND CARE IN MY COUNTRY SO IT'S SUCH A SHAME

I've got the worst room I have ever had in my life, I didn't have a balcony only a very small window, although most of the rooms had balcony, It seemed like only my room didn't have any, the A.C was too loud, you'd literally wake up at night because of the annoying sound, during our stay we didn't request house keeping as we didn't need to clean the room , but house keeping didn't even bother to leave a bottle of water outside the room like most of the good hotels does, we stayed for 3 nights with the ( please do not disturb sign) but the reception staff didn't even bother to call and check if we still alive or if everything is okay like most of the good hotels does, While booking my room I couldn't find an option for all inclusive only breakfast was there, so I had to go find somewhere to eat, speaking of the food the breakfast at the hotel is the same everyday and very less options, small buffet, duration of breakfast was only 3 hours from 07:00 to 10:00. I'm not even one of those who seeks attention but I've realized that the staff gives more attention to foreigners than they do for Egyptians and maybe that's why I got such an awful experience.

The Location was great

very good hotel and excellent location.

No free shuttle bus service from airport to hotel ( all other hotels in Elgouna provide this service ). Breakfast could be much improved.

very friendly and helpful staff clean and well maintained room The manager ( MR Nasr ) came to say goodbye and asked if I had a nice time.

I would definitely stay there next time I go to Gouna.

Room service could be better organized.

The Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners Buffets was really amazing. The hotel stuff are friendly and foreigners are having fun playing their ball games and enjoying the pool and the beach.

Great vacation .. definately recommend

Someome called me in the middle of the night then knocked to ask for bottle opener back. They calculated doller rate for 17.88 when it was 17.60 to 17.70 in all banks

Location is perfect room and view is great

wifi should be for free

wifi should be for free should serve water bottle every day not only the first day only and they told us that the hand band the hotel name is not on it and needed more proof which i have nothing to do about it we should have free entrance to moods

Great location, amazing view.

The only downfall for us was the breakfast timings from 7:00 am to 10:00 am, no one wants to wake up that early on a vacation. So we would have loved to have it open till 11:00 am or 12:00 pm.

The hotel is in a perfect location on the marina, no need to use a car to get anywhere. Very hospitable staff. We would definitely go back to the same hotel, it was very enjoyable.

The rooms are spacious and clean.

The staff is poorly trainned. They have no idea about hospitality and how to treat theor guests, especially the security personnel.

The rooms are spacious and clean. The view from the hotel is amazing and the location is in the marina which is the center of everything.

Enjoyed our stay

Bed wasn't comfortable Poor animation team

Excellent location and good view. Very good staff. The hotel surprised us with a cake for our anniversary.

Good location, very calm surrounding, good food.

Good location, very calm surrounding, good food. They also provide a complementary lagoon trip, please ensure to register the day you arrive as sometimes there might be rush and you may miss. Overall value for money.

will not recommend to any body

the s.pool, beach and the lobby terrace tv channels are ok too but there was a lot of problems the ants walking in the bath floor i told the reception to fix the window in my room but no action last night i called the reception to ask about some one to take my bag but the reception did not answer my call so i had to carry all the bag to catch my transportation

Affordable luxury!

A half hour walk from the town centre of El Gouna - and the wi-fi was chargeable.

A clean, comfortable, and beautifully appointed hotel, which offered a huge variety of good quality food for the buffet breakfast. The hotel is in a relaxing setting and has an amazing view, with a luxurious pool right outside, and the hotel's private beach and the sea just beyond that. I also loved the massage package I bought from the associated spa - it was long-lasting and expertly done - and great value after a bit of haggling!

Perfect location

Same breakfast items Mini bar smell very bad that we couldn't use it Mangroov beach was very bad the we walked about 1 km and couldn't find enough water to swim

Perfect location Helpful staff After room upgrade the view was perfect Hotel's beach was nice No kids

very nice stay; you get more than what you pay for.

Booking a sea view from booking is not available which is quite erretating as the garden view is not that interesting. Not a lot of breakfast variety. No parking area for the hotel. No private beach and you have to go to moods though they offer a shuttle to drive you.

Very nice hotel with an exellent location in the best place in marina where you'r close to everything .. rooms are small but very well organized.. view on front of the sea is amazing

Relaxing vacation at a nice place

Needs more variety at breakfast buffet, available beach is 2 m deep, and the other beach was a bit far

Staff are very friendly, extremely cooperative and smiling all the the time with a very positive attitude

strongly recomended

minimal remark on the cracking sound of the air condition on the high speed fan ( which u can downgrade the speed and the problem is fixed )

well i have been to Gouna several times and i can tell this hotel is very well located , nearby the whole activities from moods beach ( free access provided ) , to the restaurants and bars additional to the professional/friendly attitude of the staff , room was spacious with good facilities, breakfast buffet was diversified

Good food, rooms in dire need of maintenance

1- Rooms require maintenance, the fridge did not cool, barely kept things at room temperature, the Air conditioner was either too warm or too cold (to the extent of dripping water from its shafts), the shower stick in one of the rooms was not fixed properly, fell every time it was used 2- rooms were tidied but not clean 3- room service staff weren't professional- one entered the room despite informing that we were inside.

The taste and food variety of the breakfast buffet was amazing

The location is more than amazing.

The staff.... specially Emad in the reception....I've never seen such rudeness in any hotel....We had a problem concerning the view of the room....and when we talked about it, he kept talking in an entire inappropriate manner.....We didn't care so much about solving the problem of the room view....We were just so much offended at the very rude attitude on his side which never happens at any well-reputable hotel like The Three Corners Ocean View...Besides, the staff in the restaurant were, generally, not hospitable.

The location is more than amazing....spectacular....The hotel also offered us a free sea cruise, which was so good.

the view of the room was amazing

there is no free wifi u have to pay for it and the qulity of the food (breakfast) was poor with flies all over the place and the food and when we made a complain the waiter was very carless and didnt do anything about it

the view of the room was amazing

Great potential, facilities could be improved

Breakfast was poor, not much in terms of included facilities, extremely difficult to get anyone on the phone for a reservation, had to book through here.

Location, no kids, away from noise, laidback place.

One of the best in gouna specially by the marina location

We wanted to extend our accommodation for one more day but we couldn't.

**The perfect location **The cleanliness of the room **The perfect view from the room **The staff was helpful at the beginning specially Mr.Shaaban whom i want to thank so much. **Average breakfast but not bad. ** The hotel gives you access to moods beach and duport pool in addition to the hotel's beach and pool which were good.

few days in paradise

very friendly and helpful staff, extra comfort bed, excellent food, perfect location near to marina (near to everywhere), i will definitely come back :)

The location and honeymoon celebration with cake and card

The beach was very narrow, small and too depth, nothing to have fun through or even programs which make it too much boring and the staff weren't helpful and the most thing I didn't like that there was a beer in the room although they told me during reservation that the mini bar is empty

The location and honeymoon celebration with cake and card

Amazing location, needs some maintenance

Room's floor was not clean. A/C was so loud prevented a good night sleep on the first day and took 4 visits to get it fixed.

Location is amazing Beach access Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

perfect location

1- Hotel charged my credit card with the full amount on 9/6 however i selected on Booking reservation that i will pay with Visa on arrival (18/6) and i had free cancellation till 15/6. So i see it not reasonable to charge me with the full amount and that much early. 2- we took for the breakfast basis as the half board was much more expensive, it will be great if they reconsidered the have board charges.

Location is really good (Wunderbar) ... i really enjoyed my stay there.

Great place!

I didn't get a room with a view. Also, the hotel doesn't have a beach close by, only way to enjoy the sea is to either go to mangroov beach, or moods, they do have a swimming area on site but very deep.

Great location, good breakfast but lacks diversity, very helpful staff & nice pool.

Disappointing experience

I always told my friends that this hotel never goes wrong but unfortunately this visit.. it went extremely wrong.. I was really disappointed and I would reconsider million times before repeating the experience The stuff became totally unfriendly in understandable way Once we entered the room.. there was a very bad smell inside for a pirosol or so and even after informing the reception.. the smell was inside till last minute The dishes and cups at the restaurant were all having fingerprints on them or signs for signs showing that it's not well washed!! On last day after asking for late check out.. the reply was exactly like this: any extra minute after 1 pm.. you will get charged for it!!!!!!!!

Only The location

The hotel has a perfect location, in front of the sea and in...

I needed an injection and the hotel does not have a nurse or a doctor. They called to the city hospital and toll me they needed 50 euros if they visit me at the hotel. I went to the hospital by my card and was 5 Egyptian Pounds (like 1 dollar). The hotel NEEDS to provide a medical support in the place. We found a cockroach in our room, We were in grand floor.

The hotel has a perfect location, in front of the sea and in the nice marina of El Gouna. It is very clean, the pool, restaurant, lobby, parking, every wear. The staff is very helpful. It is modern. They gave us a nice birthday cake and nice special music. I will go back and I will recommend it.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Nice Hotel with good Value for money

The room view wasnt good at first (was a back building view) ,but they managed to change it for us the second day

I liked that the hotel is Adults only..No Children are screaming & running around

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Not recommended for leisure

The open buffet for breakfast was really bad towels wasn't clean and smiling bad The man on the reception did not under stand booking rules when I wanted to leave because I couldn't stay more than one night they kept me waiting for half an hour trying to make me pay for all three nights but the great booking helped me and sent mail to the property to confirm pay for just one night As rules

Only the location

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

I will not stay there again

-Some of the hotel staff they don't have the basic principles for customer service. -I didn't get the room I requested in my reservation and when I complain to Receptionest REMON. His behavior while dealing with my complain was really bad and not professionals at all. -they giving rooms with a garden view to booking guests which is not clear in the website. -pillows so uncomfortable with big yellow sign insiders . -old room furniture which is totally different of the hotel pictures in booking. - bathroom need renovations -old air conditioning control without temperature degrees and it was very hard to control the temperature inside the room. -the beach area inside the hotel full of mosquitoes. -damaged and old towels inside the room's bathroom -poor WI-FI

Location Access to Moods beach Breakfast buffet The lagoon view from restaurant

best hotel i have been in Gouna so far, i would stay in again

breakfast is average, massage service is expensive and average, and you have to pay to use the hotel spa

location is perfect, staff are nice and helpful specialy Mr Sameh, room service is good, pool and gym was good

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Poor room service & quality

I booked single bedroom with king size bed, and found it 2 single seperate beds, at the end they had to align both together to make it as if its king size but with two matresses.. pillow cases were not clean as well as bed sheets too, reception doesnt answer phone at all !!!!!

View and location

Perfect getaway at the heart of Gouna

The breakfast buffet could have a bit more variety

The location is just perfect. Extremely central to the heart of Gouna with a bonus granted access to a lot of nearby facilities. Being accommodated at the hotel granted us access to Moods beach (one of the trendiest beaches in Gouna) as well as DuPort lounge (an extremely high-end lounge with panoramic view on the Marina). The staff was very helpful and flexible. Specially Remon and Emad at the reception have made our stay extra special.

Staff are friendly, pool is amazing and the view from my...

Staff are friendly, pool is amazing and the view from my room was very pleasing, the place is calm for those seeking relaxation, I would definitely stay there again

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Great location and an overall pleasant stay

The facilities were lacking. The bidet didn't work; the AC is outdated and not climate controlled enough. Some generalized roughness to the rooms. Breakfast is good but could be better. Music on the pool could use an update.

The staff were extra helpful; they will go out of their way to help. The Pool and beach are fantastic. The complimentary boat trip was very enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

It doesn't deserve all this value of money.

You have to walk or wait the shuttle bus to go to the availiable beaches which are not so good. There is no variety in Food. Dessert buffet is very poor I reserved on Booking 1 room with king bed while we had a room with 2 single beds, When I compained from this the answer was we don't have any other free room.

Nice view surrounding the Hotel

Next time I will try another hotel

My room #2173, it was at ground level with a window only (no Balcony) noise from pool, no privacy>> extremely expensive 1250 pound per night,,, no view at all....

The view of the breakast room was great>

Lovely stay at this hotel with a great location and professional staff! I would recommend it!

The food could be fresher and better. The music was very loud till late night.

Nice pool, beautiful view and comfy bed. Nice, polite and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

The location of the hotel is marvelous.

The drink and dessert allowance for half board and all inclusive guests have to be identified and announced clearly to guests to avoid tension between restaurant staff and guests.

The location of the hotel is marvelous. The staff are very friendly. Entertainment in the evening is very nice

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Very good staying at Ocean View (not my first time). Clean, comfortable, quite and well located.

Unfortunately kids are not allowed, so I can book at Ocean View only when my family is not with me.

Very nice Hotel, in front of Marina Bay in El Gouna. Clean, comfortable and quiet. The location is walking distance from restaurants and shops, and personnel is friendly and nice. Very good accommodation for me, close to kitesurfing spots of El Gouna.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Three Corners Ocean View - no kids 😎

Despite the gala dinner being marvellous as far as food goes, the entertainment was abysmal. They had the amination teams (a group of young people employed to amuse the guests) doing a poor Bollywood dance to end the evening. Had they put on a professional dance group who could really dance, the evening would have been perfect. Also ... no shower cap in the room.

The staff were fantastic. The work they put into the Xmas gala dinner was unbelievable. They all speak good English, even the cleaners. Lovely people who made everyone feel welcome. The hotel food was also excellent. Even the fussiest eater could find a dish to delight amongst the huge selection on offer - many dishes cooked to order, so you could specify how YOU wanted it. Their home made bread (of every kind) was to die for - still warm from the oven. Home made jam - yummy. The 'all inclusive' drinks were top quality and they flowed as freely as you wanted. Cocktails included in the 'free' drinks on offer.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

LOCATION

Location is wonderful... and people are very friendly, especially Hadeer at the Guest relations.. she was very friendly and helped us in everything we needed and gave us lots of useful suggestions and tips to make our stay unforgettable...

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Good value for money

The bed was very comfortable,the room was clean and looked good, staff mostly friendly and helpful and the food was worth the money as well. Will come back again.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Great Hotel, Good Location, POOR room service.

the hotel private beach is not really a beach it's like you are tanning in desert! you have to walk like 1 km till you find the real beach but this wasn't a problem as they give you a free access to moods beach. Room service are not that good, they don't really clean the room or bathroom (ants where running everywhere), One day I complained that they didn't even change the towels and waited like 2 hours to get clean ones.

The Location is simply perfect, it's in the heart of gouna, the free yakht trip is amazing, lots of program, parties events everyday. the free access to moods beach is a great add. tasty food everyday but not so much different choices when it comes to breakfast menu. Hadeer at the guest relation is very helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Location, Benefits

Staff not professional and they are cheap in their service , Flies and other flying insects over food in the buffet and no one was checking also i couldn't eat breakfast in the open area restaurant since flies and flying insects were all over my plate, Restaurant lacks management some food needs a dedicated personnel and it was un attended most of time, Drinking machine are not that good.

Location, Benefits

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

I liked the location and the view

All the staff were friendly except for the checkout guy who insisted on changing our room when we extended for an extra night claiming that there is a regular guest coming and then he turned out to be a lier and was just making a fuss of letting us stay in the room as a favor and he bombarded me with phone calls and screwed up my extended night

I liked the location and the view

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Comfortable Stay!

Free Wi-Fi only available at the hotel lobby and restaurants. Prayer Direction was not marked in the room.

Perfect Location Attentive Staff Good Facilities Good Breakfast Buffet Nice Balcony Complementary Large Bottle of Water Daily Events Print-out

We went to ask for fresh juices available at the pool bar & the waiter there replied no & once we left he laughed with sarcasm with his colleague that we are asking for fresh juices loudly in front of all guests ! Which was totally rude.

Breakfast was good, location is amazing & beaches are great, rooms are clean though bathroom needs renovation.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

Beshari review

The beach is not good but the deal with moods beach is good so I passed the day time there

Food especially dessert, location in the marine, clean place staff so friendly, Adults only is good concept to keep the place quite

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Very nice stay in El-Ghouna

The staff was very friendly, and helpful. Food was very delicious, and changed the whole stay, never ate the same dishes. The hotel is in a very good part of El Ghouna. The Marina is near, good to have a walk in the evenings, but it is not too crowded. The room was well equipped. We really liked the beach at the hotel, to jump in the deep water. We would really like to go back.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

The pool is closed by 12 am without any instructions from...

The pool is closed by 12 am without any instructions from the hotel as if we are school students following the rules which is not writing my experience was really bad since one if the staff came and said you might have electrical shock and we are using some bad chemicals to get us out of the pool and we didn't believe him he turned all the lights off

I will not repeat it again

Not good value for money

Browse The Three Corners Ocean View (Adults Only) traveller photo gallery