Reviews of Royal Star Empire Beach Resort 3 stars

5.9

5.2

6.1

Good and realxing

The egyptian attuide and the rooms

The beach is nice and its view , hotel staff are very helpful. The locationof the hotel is near a lot of cafe you can also reach any place easily

STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

Phone in my room not working. staff needs training. water!!!!!! And other soft drinks in my empty room fridge. suppose to be all inclusive drinks not included!!!!! I had to go out to buy water still awaiting a refund from booking.com pictures of restaurant and other locations of the property are false i already sent photos from my cell phone --- booking.com did not publish them

Where do I begin to rate this property???? But more importantly why is booking.com listing false information? Pictures are not accurate booking lists all inclusive with a wine glass so you think ok I get to have a glass of wine if I so wish with my dinner but you book it does not include wine reception desk ---- rude about it so I got soft all inclusive????? I live in Brasil --- what is a soft all inclusive boooking.com???? They say soft drinks and water tang juice --- no thanks!!! I don't poison my body with soda pop water ------ ????? 150ml plastic glasses (sorry mother Eather ? environment!!!!!) all inlcusive???? Booking.com why are you listing this property? No good morning? Good evening from so called supervisory/ management staff? I will request full refund from booking.com when I get back to Brasil bbboking.com not reachable form Egypt now I am in Italy but no return from them about issues I experienced including first booking that no taxi driver could find and number listed in booking did not answer booking.com --- where is the quality control and my refund????!!! still awaiting your contact nothing from customer service!!!!

I'll do not recommendation

Every day was same food. And not much choice. Example juices 2 chios and juices powder. Also beach is very small and not even pool. And just working wifi at information only.

Near the old downtown.

mixed feelings because first night slept in a horrible old room

arrived in evening , was given a very old room , shower and toilet broken , dirty sheets on the bed . looked like a room where I stayed years and years ago when it was three corners and one of the first hotels in hurghada . room wasn't even close to what I had booked . was very dissapointed . the next morning ahmed gave me another room and that was like the one on my bookingvoucher . cant understand why they put me in that horrible room first.

friendly staff , food okay , ahmed at the reception helpfull

No WIFI in the rooms, only at reception, the floor floods when using the shower, the toilet leaked

WIFI is only available at the reception... no WIFI in the rooms ,the food was the same every day..., the chef runs out of onions/ pepper/ tomato for the omelette and the calmly informs you that they will only have some available tomorrow, the pastry is hard/ old, no butter available, the tray of pastry fell on the floor, it was picked up and rearranged for the next client, entertainment at night has to be paid for (disco), asked for certain things when booking but this was not available, the toilet leaks every time it's flushed, the shower floods the bathroom floor, the door on the veranda scrapes and is difficult to open/ close, the curtains in the room is a joke, the TV never worked although we asked about it, the number on my door doesn't light up and the key tag has no number on it,.. I didn't know what room number I was staying in. the outside door knob keeps on falling off,.The towels supplied on the beach is frayed and has holes in them, the "snacks" at the beach bar is the same old pastry from breakfast dumped on a tray outside, the paint is peeling off everywhere, this should be a one star establishment!!!!

when I went home.

Awesome

Some bldgs and rooms are old, i was transferred to an old bldg. But at least, i got a sea view room with balcony. Confusing for tourist guide to pick me up because he went to Royal Star Hotel instead of RS Empire Beach Hotel. The name of RS Empire should just be Empire and remove Royal Star. I was almost left by a tourist guide coz he went to Royal Star! The front signage is too confusing.

Friendly staff All board free food and drinks Event every night

***AVOID*** Don't ever think about it

Very poor in everything comes to your mind No shampoo or shower gel Towels are dirty Room is not clean Pool is not heated Worst hot drinks in a plastic cup !! Food variety is poor Staff are so rude and don't know anything about dealing with a customer Room door doesn't close well Beds are like military bunkers Shower pressure is so weak No room privacy, i can hear all guests around me Trips sales guys kept bothering all the time for water activities Beach is so small Air condition's sound is so high as its very old

Absolutely nothing

Strongly not recommend

Facilities are poor, the stool can’t flush. You will be bothered by spa and dive salesman all the time in the beach. I booked a diving course for the last day, which will come back to hotel at 4pm. The “coach” in the dave center promised we can check out in the morning and use our room for a quick shower after coming back, so is the reception agreed in the next day morning, whom I tipped 100 Egyptian pounds, wrote something on the book and promised he will make sure his manager known. However, when we come back in the afternoon, another reception man denied it. And he claimed that the people in Dave center is not their staff!! They are just people who rent their place! So we have to pay another half day for the late check out. I strongly don’t recommend this place.

The beach is good

A Good 3 Star All Inclusive Experience

No hotel name at front. Receptionist didn't know how to operate credit card machine. I had to withdraw cash. I had no contact with animation but did see one exercise class where a young lady was receiving much more attention than a mature lady. Drinks in package were poor quality. A glass of wine with meal had to be paid for.

I stayed for 6 days all inclusive. The beach and the pool were good. The buffet meals were good and there was a wide selection. My room was cleaned and a bottle of water left every day. I went on a snorkeling trip and the boat came to the hotel.

very friendly People, with good breakfast and dinner.

the bathroom was really old and a bit broken. The wifi was just in the small Lobby Many pepole (Hotel staff) was coming to the beach and the pool and try to sell you something. I always had to say twice "No thank you... I dont want diving, a massage, a trip or or or..."

very friendly People, with good breakfast and dinner. Outside, it was a clean area with a small beach.

Beautiful hollyday ..hotel was perfect 😀😀

Everything was very good 😀😀😀😀

Calm

No shampoo at rooms, a lot of mosquito in the room, receptionit is unfriendly

Calm

very poor and very bad

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.