Reviews of Marina d'Or® Hotel Marina D'Or Playa 4* 4 stars

La Antina, s/n, 12594 Oropesa del Mar, Spain

#46 of 89 hotels in Oropesa del Mar

5.9

I loved the breakfast except the coffee.
    • Double or Twin Room

The Coffee was terrible. We had to go out to have a proper one after breakfast. The WIFI worked not in the room. We got the wrong room and were moved later to a Twin room for disabled people. We also did not like that outside the hotel it feels like all the employee are hard-selling . For people who where there for the festival, I can advise you NOT to buy the "hotel shuttle" and choose the FIB transfer instead.

I loved the breakfast except the coffee. The room was sort of ok. We got a wrong room first and after we complained we got the Twin disabled room. I can also recommend the SPA in the 5* hotel were you can for a payment. If you have little children, they will probably love it.

Misleading phi
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed (3 Adults)

Beachfront location

Not again!
    • Double or Twin Room

No shampoo, soap nor gel in the bathroom. Hair drier exploded and room was full of smoke. Breakfast inedible.

Room and bathroom size. Good pillows.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

Semen stains on the sofa cover. Having to walk to the so called indoor pool outside with a plastic see through cover. Having to go down to the underground garage and walk 40 meters to the sauna with no means to shower off afterwards as the indoor pool was situated 50 meters away outside the building. I left after trying to claim my money back but to no avail. I am still waiting for a reply from Booking. Com to answer my complaint.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

No manager on site!

No manager on site!? Given a twin room when we booked a double room. went for breakfast and no bacon or fresh eggs, hour left for breakfast. Asked for phone number for a manager told we can't have it.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2015

The breakfast was incredible!

The breakfast was incredible! We still talk about it!

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.