Reviews of Elegance Adriano 3 stars

Avenida de los Manantiales, 1, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

#49 of 52 hotels in Torremolinos

5.9

• Double single use

My room over looked major building works and was very noisy. There was no chair in the room to sit on. The tv was tiny and had no English tv channels unlike every orher hotel I have stayed in.

Great location. Breakfast was basic but great value for money.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

it was not too far from the train station
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was far from the beach. The bed was too hard and the pillow uncomfortable. You couldn´t control the AC from the bed, you had to get up and go under it to switch it on/off. The breakfast was really poor. Not a lot of choice and cheap stuff.

it was not too far from the train station

Good-sized room and good location, but nothing more.
    • Double single use

Person who last stayed in my room must have smoked like a chimney, strong cigarette smell upon arrival... Couldn't take a bath because the bathtub paint was chipped from the inside (didn't want to bathe in rust!) and badly covered-up. Shower head had a strange shape and didn't stay in place. Safe didn't have a lock, useless. Wifi didn't work for me. Breakfast was forgettable (couldn't drink the juice, was very artificial, surely powder-based, no fresh fruit...) All of the above show a lack of attention to detail from the hotel, and coming from a family of hoteliers I can tell they cut corners to give you the minimum acceptable and minimum maintenance. Thankfully location is good, that's what you pay for.

Excellent location, just at the end of the street full of shops and restaurants that leads directly to the beach in 10mins. Friendly staff.

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor breakfast, but open until 11 which is a bonus.

Good location. Just outside the main busy area with all the bars and restaurants. Good staff. Safe.

The room stunk of cigarette smoke.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room stunk of cigarette smoke. The hotel said smoking was not allowed in the rooms, yet there was an ashtray on the table. What sort of signal does that send! I suffer from asthma and had an attack during the night. Am convinced it’s due to the smoke, even with window open. Maybe some feel they have a right to smoke. Well I have the right to breath clean air!! I did not choose to be asthmatic and anyone who causes me to put my health at risk for they own enjoyment - Unforgivable! I personally would never want to put someone else’s life at risk for selfish pleasure. Reception the next day could not care less. Will never stay there again. My life is worth more than that. Don’t stay if you a non smoker.

Excellent in many ways for an overnight stopover.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was served on the 6th floor, in a nice room, but would have been lovely if we could have eaten outside instead. There were tables out on the terrace but no umbrellas, which would be essential.

Excellent location for an overnight stopover mid-journey. Room was fine but really could do with a little something to make it feel a bit more 'homely', very bare. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast adequate for the price, and was good to be able to have this as part of the deal.

good central location, pretty old and tired hotel
    • Double single use

my room was opposite a taxi rank so very noisy, road works outside in street, no hairdryer, bed uncomfortable, air con didn't work breakfast......dont do it!

reception staff at check in was great,

Very pleasnt comfortable stay
    • Double or Twin Room

A nice little hotel in centre of torremolinos.If your looking for four star it's not.Just a comfortable affordable hotel we had a lovely big balcony on 5th floor only downside was the roadworks in front of hotel but they should soon be finished.We enjoyed our stay staff very friendly and helpful.Ver pleasnt

a very decent option if you want to stay in the centre of town
    • Double single use

The hotel doesn't allow any visitors in the hotel out of safety, I thought that was a bit rude, specially when they have a social room with a tv, so if anybody does come they have to wait for you in the reception area

the location, it is right in the heart of torremolinos, it has added bonus to offer you breakfast, which not many hotels in this star band do, and the interiors, in spite of being an old hotel, were vey nicely looked after

Prison cell no leniency
    • Double or Twin Room

Location Hotel staff check you like you enter a prison. I was given 2 beds and my friend needed to stay with me. He was told to leads despite offering to pay more for staying in the room. Disgusting. After I heard a lot of noise on my floor ..I was terrified .....you feel like you are incarcerated. Do not stay here.Hotel staff check you like you enter a prison. I was given 2 beds and my friend needed to stay with me. He was told to leads despite offering to pay more for staying in the room. Disgusting. After I heard a lot of noise on my floor ..I was terrified .....you feel like you are incarcerated. Do not stay here.Hotel staff check you like you enter a prison. I was given 2 beds and my friend needed to stay with me. He was told to leads despite offering to pay more for staying in the room. Disgusting. After I heard a lot of noise on my floor ..I was terrified .....you feel like incarcerated. Do not stay here.Hotel staff check you like you enter a prison. I was given 2 beds and my friend needed to stay with me. He was told to leads despite offering to pay more for staying in the room. Disgusting. After I heard a lot of noise

basic.cheap...get what you pay for..
    • Double or Twin Room

sorry but it took 3 attampts to get a decent room...even the one we ended up in was a boit depressing ...too smalll single beds ..drab room...depressing.....needs redacorating..we booked 5 nights but checked out after 3nights..just to get some comfort elsewhere this time...poor breakfast.....not worth getting up for really...

cheap....friendly reception ....

Basic room and en suite in good, accessible area
    • Double or Twin Room

Walls are very thin, so be prepared for an interrupted night if you have noisy neighbours!!

Easy to access, helpful staff, 24 hour reception, centre of Torremolinos. Torremolinos was much nicer than expected than a typical ‘seaside resort’ - pretty, friendly locals, great food and drink!

Perfect location, very clean and spacious rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Room very clean and spacious with balcony. The staff was super helpful. The location is perfect,right in the city centre and 10 min walk from the seafront.

friendliness was brilliant, recommend it as a base for moseying about

no complaints

I've never met such friendly staff before who made you feel so welcome. Okay it maybe didn't have facilities for sunbeds but it was a handy location, clean and tidy.

Tired, out-of-date but welcoming!
    • Double single use

The room furniture, lack of any English-speaking channels on the MINI !!! TV and no kettle or tea/coffee-making facilities

Location, the staff and the room

ideal for a short break
    • Double or Twin Room

nice room with balcony, excellent heater/air con, two lifts, electric supply over the bed side cabinet for phone/tablet/computer use with excellent Wi-Fi, reasonable bath room free shampoo, great position over square and really nice helpful staff

Friendly professional staff , very good location , rooms at the corner of building with nicesea view
    • Double single use

Noisy neighbors lady from room Nr. 503 ???!

Very friendly professional staff , Luisa and Joaqine at the reception are the best ! Thank you very much

Genial comfortable well located hotel with good facilities
    • Double or Twin Room

Our Room 401 overlooks a derelict building and site which is under reform Not the ideal view but I am sure once the reform is completed it will be a view worthy of staying

Central location,well presented room suspect recently refurbished ,comfortable beds and ample hot water.In general with regard to price paid and location I would suggest is unbeatable.24 hour reception

It was four nights of my week wasted
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a very basic Hotel .When I first arrived I had been given a room on the fifth floor which was very nice with balcony. As I was just under the restaurant which was on the sixth floor the noise got to much for me .I put up with it for two nights and then I requested a change to another room at the back on the 2nd floor. My window looked out onto a dirty metal stairway and a jungle like garden. I felt depressed in that place .My room was very clean but I would not stay there again. I had paid up to the 11th November but I went to stay at the Cervantes Hotel on the 8th of Nov .After I had booked with booking.com I tried to change my Hotel before I left Ireland and I was told that I had chosen the option no refund. I have booked with booking .com before and in my opinion that it should be possible to upgrade to a better Hotel without loosing the original payment.I think it was very inconsiderate of your company not to have compassion on the fact that I was concerned about the reviews On the Elegance.

U only get what u pay for! Very basic, good location could be doing with upgrading & modernising.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only 1 PowerPoint stayed for 4 days maids didn’t come in once no hairdryer unable to use solarium as only open during breakfast locked rest of time

Location was perfect

Wish we had more time in Malaga.
    • Double or Twin Room

We thought Breakfast was included but Reception staff assured us that it was not.... we only chose hotels where breakfast was included so it came as a shock when they asked for payment when we were checking out.

location and ease of getting there by public transport

Very easy to get from airport- only 7min with the train.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very easy to get from airport- only 7min with the train. Hotel is in centre, 2min to the train station and 5min to the sea. Precise room cleaning and nice stuff. I recommend.

Never again
    • Double or Twin Room

The pictures mislead us to book this 3 stars hotel, we booked a 1 double bedroom and got a double bedroom with single beds, they must have gotten the 3 starts 20 years ago and never went back to check the hotel again, it was disgusting, dirty, filthy and super noisy, the beds were uncomfortable and i was not even sure they were clean... at 4am in the morning we could hear a couple having sex as if they were in the same room with us, the breakfast was so bad we didn't even eat. The orange juice was tang and everything looked poor and old. We Will never comeback to this place again.

Dort nie wieder!
    • Double or Twin Room

One lady at the reception can't be friendly! If you want anything she felt disturbed! If you asked her why she is unfriendly to her guest she answer that she is working with her computer and can't be everywhere! I thought she is the king and I was just her what ever!

Antonio was always nice and helpful at the reception!

Mr.Antonio and the other girl at the reception are great and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Met the night receptionist in night that became so nervous and unfriendly when I asked kindly to let my friend coming 5 minutes in my room, her said no brutally also if my friend was ready to give him a document and to pay anything. At the entrance was said to me I can use the fridge in the reception (in room there isn't any) ; when I came back with a lot of fresh food from the supermarket the new receptionist forbid me to use it,I threw away 30 euro of fresh food... All the hotel is pervaded by a little buzzing from the electricity tubes, some rooms are exposed more to it, other less, the first night I slept very bad because of it, then the day later the great Mr Antonio found me an awesome room where it was very ok (my sleep is delicate). The staff in the room is functional but a bit old; If it wouldn't happened the two bad experiences with the fridge and the scary night receptionist sure I would have given a higher rating, considering the kindness of Mr Antonio, the other Daily receptionist and the awesome cleaning Madame at my floor, that was either so nice.

Mr.Antonio and the other girl at the reception are great and professional people, Antonio especially helped me a lot The cleaning girl at my floor was so nice and friendly, and cleaned so well.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Disaster...
    • Double or Twin Room

The first room was smelly and not so nice. We asked to be changed and they changed it to us without any issues. The second room was bigger with a view to the street and small balcony but it was terrible... the aircon didn't work well and the toillet had hot water in it, so the bathroom was like a sauna, as well as we could not seat properly in the toillete... apparently this is a known issue but nothing has been done... I would not stay in this hotel ever again...

the breakfast was a good value for money... that is all...

This was a meeting point for our Moroccan tour, so we really...
    • Double or Twin Room

More comfortable beds and bedding.

This was a meeting point for our Moroccan tour, so we really just needed a place to sleep. The room was clean but extremely basic, beds reminded me of army cots.

Nice staff, location and safety.
    • Double or Twin Room

- Cleaning not the best of the Best, bit definately alright. - Small TV in room (if you're planning to watch TV all through your holiday). - No fridge in the rooms. - Not the best quality of breakfast buffet. It includes: toasts, croissants, cerials, coffee, ham, cheese, jam, margarine, tomatoe pieces, eggs, fruit and juice. Not a taste revolution, but sufficent. In total: Due to lack of cleaningness and the total cost of €498 for 2 persons' (including breakfast buffet) stay in late June, it would be more reasonable if the safety box and a fridge would be included. The positive outweight the negative.

+ Air conditioning system. + Location in city center. + Near to the beach (10 min). + Near to train station (3 min). + Nice staff. + The private terrace/balcony (room 508). + Safety deposit box in the rooms (additional cost, app €2/night). + Breakfast buffet (additional cost, app €4/day). + Toiletries (soap, schampoo and toilet paper) for free. In total: Due to lack of cleaningness and the total cost of €498 for 2 persons' (including breakfast buffet) stay in late June, it would be more reasonable if the safety box and a fridge would be included. The positive outweight the negative.

Cheap hotel in Torremolinos center.
    • Double or Twin Room

Pretty much everything. It was noisy, basic and had the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. I have slept on more comfortable floors. But it was cheap so you get what you pay for.

A cheap hotel in the middle of Torremolinos, where I needed to be. Clean if dated room. The beach was a short walk away.

Needs a refresher!
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was awful, flies, dry breads, had a grimy feel to the cafeteria Coffee was disgusting! Rooms and main lobby did not serve any kind of refreshments, not even a vending machine Most of the staff were miserable, no smiles or good mornings The curtains in the room were to small width wise so light came in the mornings, very disturbing after a late night No tourist information provided, accept badly photocopied maps, which had not indications of any ting..

It was central and close to beach, train station, shops and restaurants bars etc Room with a balcony was offered Very clean one staff member was very helpful, chatty, informative

Bed comfortable, room and bathroom clean, central location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only negative if not looking for this. Not all rooms have balconies, first room had no balcony and had ash tray in room for smoking.

Bed comfortable, room and bathroom clean, central location. Staff friendly and helpful had a problem with room changed our room no hesitation. Can't comment on breakfast only stayed one night before early morning flight.

Fair price.
    • Double or Twin Room

The noise from the A/C. A bit old furniture. The shower hand/head didn't fit the wall supporter.

Great location, helpful staff (thank you Laura for being so nice by letting me leave my bag before having my room ready), clean room and bathroom, nice views from my balcony, confy bed. Its near the train station, you have several bars and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

I was really satisfied
    • Double or Twin Room

Telephone connection. Could not receive calls from outside and unable to make a call, only with reception desk

Everything was excellent except telephone in the room. Very helpful staff. Special thanks to Laura,Antonio,Carlos and Luisa (reception desk) and room cleaner woman for their kindness and attention

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

great hotel and great value.
    • Double or Twin Room

outside hotel in a pedastrianised sq ,is a stage and play area for kids.... very noisy early evening with kids....until dark....

the room was spacious ..bit dated but clean..nice bathroom..very central and very reosanably priced...

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Relax....
    • Double single use

And sometimes quiest close the doors- rooms very strong ...

Nice Hotell...and personal-peoples the Hotell the best...good take taxi for comeback to you aeroport to terminal yours...and nice breakfast...and hotell stay the centers city..well everythinks..:)Good for go shopping 2min.beache -15min.

Enjoyable, Economic, Elegance
    • Double single use

- I didn't stay more days

- As always all the staff is so friendly and helpful is the best feature of this hotel - Excellent location - Hotel flexibility on Check-in and Check-out

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Clean but terrible
    • Double or Twin Room

Food is the worst I've had, payed for half board tried the evening meal on our first night:- cold slop with no choice didn't go back no way is this hotel 3 star.

The hotel located at the shopping area, at the pedestrian...
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast had small variety, but we were at March

The hotel located at the shopping area, at the pedestrian precinct, only 4 minutes walk from the railway station

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Very helpful staff
    • Double single use

No English speaking TV. Decor of room a little tired. No pool. No bar until after 8pm and it is in restaurant.

Friendliness of staff, couldn't do enough to help. Bed lovely and comfy. Very clean.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Great location, spacious rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

No Desk/Chair in room. Better mattresses. Updated bathroom. However for the price I paid I was perfectly satisfied with everything.

I paid a ridiculously low price 33 euros for a twin room in March. I was only staying for one night before I checked into an apartment and it was perfect. 2 minute walk to main shopping areas, with great range of restaurants, 5 minutes to Torremolinos Train, it cost 18 euros from airport in a Taxi. The room was surprisingly large with two double beds, small balcony, air-conditioning, TV, free Wi-Fi (worked well). Plenty of room to spread out or for children to play in. It did not have a desk/chair or much other furniture so probably not best for business person. (There was a room on the same floor that had a small pool table and table and chairs in and I assume that these could be used by guests. )Plenty of storage space in room, safe. Beds were a bit too hard for me but my friend slept well. The bathroom was Ok, clean, had a bath with shower over, plenty of hot water.There was also a restaurant on the top floor that opened 7.30 - 10.30 for Continental breakfast for 4 euros per person. It looked OK and had a self service coffee machine but I think that there is better coffee and breakfast just 1 minute from the hotel so we did not eat at the hotel.There is a small room labelled 'gym' on the top floor next to the restaurant which has 2 exercise bikes and 4 other exercise machines but no weights. The reception staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Only a thin blanket - so it gets cold at night.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only a thin blanket - so it gets cold at night. Very small tv, but okay wifi. Location very good, shops and restaurant, supermarked and McDonald's just outside the door - and the trainstation Where you Can go to Malaga or benalmedina for 2euro, is 300m away ..

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Torromolinos in February 2017
    • Double or Twin Room

The location of this hotel is excellent, in the heart of the town,the hotel faces right on to the busy town square, you won't be disappointed with the location for night time, if you want to walk to the beach there is a lot of stairs to negotiate on the way, a sore climb coming back not something you'd want to do everyday, so for beach location not advisable, hotel is very basic including the room, I had a great room which faced out onto the town square with a great balcony for a view point room 509, if you want a bed it's okay if you want luxury look for another hotel but you won't beat the location.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

One night quite enough !
    • Double or Twin Room

Awful Lighting first in reception - like walking into a dungeon ! Then in the room so dark i had to read in the bathroom !! Also the chair in the room ! first of all only ONE chair for a twin room and this chair could be used for torture purposes ! !

Male receptionist very helpful and very pleasant - Female receptionist complete opposite ! grumpy and glared !

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

So much better than expected
    • Double or Twin Room

There is nothing not to like. It's cheap and it's clean. If you want a pool, cooking facilities and beach location...then pay more money. It really is that simple!

Clean towels and new toiletries every day Air Con Location for train station A bit run down but its super clean

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

A bed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of comfort in bedroom. No small touches. Ok in Spain in summer. In winter, a bit poor. You will spend more time in the room in winter.

Didn't try the breakfast. The ambiance of the hotel made me seek an outside cafe for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Hotel in town

Very Poor breakfast choice Bathroom need upgrade Towels where damaged Hotel Looks different then pictures on the site Room was smell of cigarettes

Hotel in town

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Great location for a cheap no frills stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Dated building, corridor carpets long overdue an overhaul, and one of the rooms we had had the odour of cigarette smoke.

Central location in a vibrant area. Friendly staff and rooms cleaned everyday.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Lovely little hotel in central location
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed matress could have been more comfortable.

Perfect location in centre of town close to main shopping area and bars and cafe . Lovely big room and balcony.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Booking at this property is the best way to ruin your holiday
    • Double or Twin Room

- I requested a double bedroom in advance (about three times), yet we received a twin one. - The carpets in the property’s corridors are filthy and the entire “hotel” smells strange. - Rooms are terribly outdated and run-down. - Basically everything in the room is either broken or barely working (missing drawer knob, missing flap from the AC, toilet flushing system occasionally works, etc.). - In spite of living in the 21st century, there's only one power socket in the room. Actually two... but one is at ~2 meters high and is used for the TV plug. - Hygienic standards are very low if they exist at all. For details please see our pictures. - Beds are the most uncomfortable and noisiest ones we’ve ever slept in. Basically we didn’t have a good sleep during our stay, not even once. Consequently we came home from our holiday completely exhausted. - The breakfast was literally disgusting. - Our rooms had “paper-thin walls”. We heard our neighbours (and presumably vice verse) watching TV, having sex (although they were not particularly loud…), taking a shower, pooping, etc. like we stayed in the same room.

+ Our favorite moment was the one we finally left.

Hotel NO recomendable

El hotel en general

La ciudad

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good job it was o ltar 1 night
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is no way near what is on the website. Very old and in dire need of a makeover.

Friendly reception staff

Torrimolinos trip
    • Double or Twin Room

Internet was slow and weak

Great location and nice staff and OK breakfast

Good hotel in a central location

Nothing to dislike

Good hotel in a central location

it would be a hard job to get worse
    • Budget Twin Room

my view from my room was of on old crumbling building

no food taken

Location 👍
    • Budget Twin Room

Strong smell of cigarettes in the room

Location perfect, lovely balcony and nice breakfast

rooms were sparse, basic but okay
    • Double single use

the dust and noise from the town centre works early mornings?

rooms were sparse, basic but okay

Place on the center
    • Budget Twin Room

It should be renovated all.... Ugly smells old....

Place on the center

Good mattress.
    • Double single use

Outside terrace is very narrow.

Good mattress.

Hotel horrible y caro.
    • Double single use

Hotel horrible y caro... no volveré.

It is what it is a basic hotel. was,nt expecting the Ritz so was not disappointed. Would stay again.
    • Double or Twin Room

its location to the town centre, railway station and beach.

I liked the breakfast.
    • Double single use

I didn't like the bed and the bathroom.

I liked the breakfast. The air conditioner and tv

The hotel was centrally located, near to the restaurants and...
    • Double single use

The hotel was centrally located, near to the restaurants and railway

Short stay, for the value it is ok.
    • Double single use

Old rooms and a little bit noisy on the next rooms and on the street, but not always.

Very close to the center of the village

Wonderful resort unfortunately the hotel was a bit dated and the breakfast was really poor
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was pretty poor the same options every day which was very limited

The hotel was perfectly placed for all amenities

Gave me a double on request which was very kind.
    • Double single use

Gave me a double on request which was very kind.

Very clean rooms, good location
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms clean, but not cosy at all, less light in the rooms. Corridors dark and not very clean.

Very clean rooms, good location

It's clean

Good for money

Clean, private, and affordable but room felt more like a hostel than hotel.
    • Double single use

The room was just a step above a hostel when I was expecting a hotel.

The price was very reasonable for a last minute trip.

4.5
    Awful. Terrible room decor. Sagging bed mattress. Crappy breakfast. For three stars it's a joke
    • Double single use

Nothing. The breakfast was very poor The room decor appalling. The mattress sagged and gave me a bad back.

very good

nothing to dislikev

vicinity and the staff who made me feel very welcome

Stayed before Will do it again Clean comfy and friendly
    • Double or Twin Room

On some days towels were standard bath size - abut skimpy

Good continental breakfast

Good value

No fridge in room

Excellent location, so central

The bed was comfy.

Tv and shower .

The bed was comfy.

very enjoyable stay, very relaxing
    • Double or Twin Room

nothing at all, it was ideal

bed was great, slept very well, better than i normally do

Very nice place, in perfect location and with cheerful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice place, in perfect location and with cheerful staff. Good breakfast and also 24h reception is great. I recommend this hotel to everyone.