Reviews of Hotel Boutique Al- Ana Marbella

Urb. Finca La Cancelada, C/ Támesis 16, 29689 Estepona, Spain

#4 of 24 hotels in Estepona

• Double Room with Garden View

no interaction with staff who seemed to disappear for most of the day so after breakfast the bar area was permantly unmanned and no one to be found during the night.

room garden and pool area was better than expected

• Superior Suite

Some mosquitoes pestered us during the night.

Tranquility amongst the overbuild Costa del Sol. Decorated with taste and kept clean and neat small houses with beautiful garden and small pool. Breakfast could be enjoyed in the garden. Easy reach to the beach along a path about 3-4 minutes.

• Double Room with Patio

toilet in bathroom was in a very small space and the shower was not great as it was hand held but it was not a major issue at all.

lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff. Very comfortable extra large double bed and very quiet so we slept really well. Close to the beach and some nice restaurants. A lovely stay

Our room was a bit dark and the hotel is not easy to find. However our stay was really comfortable.

Very quite location, close to the seaside, good breakfast, nice swimming pool and pleasant garden.

• Superior Suite

It's tricky to find anything to not like about this charming hotel. Perhaps some minor feedback would be to have more hooks in the bedroom/living area and especially the bathroom. With four of us using the suite, going to the pool and beach as well as showers and baths, it was tricky to find the best spots to hang all of our towels and swimwear to dry. We were there in spring, so I guess in summer they get left outside to dry in the heat? We had a rental car & I can imagine it could be a little tricky to get there and also to explore the region if you didn't have a car.

Beautiful boutique hotel, with wonderful gardens, spotlessly clean ozone swimming pool and welcoming staff. The room was more like an apartment with separate lounge area and small bedroom for our 10 year old daughter, as well as a large queen bed and a sofa bed for our 5 year old. We had our own small terrace area looking over the garden towards the mountains. All in all, it was very well appointed, with tasteful décor and lots of lovely flowers and trees in the garden. The area is very quiet, with an easy walk to the beach and few restaurants also within walking distance. Breakfast was very good too and the staff were always friendly and helpful. It was a little cool at night in March, but the heating in the room worked very well, to keep us cosy! The pool and surrounding lounging area was a firm favourite for the whole family. Even though it was unheated, it didn't stop us having plenty of swims. I imagine it will be the perfect water temperature from around May onwards?

• King Room with Garden View

Set in a quiet area with beautiful relaxing garden. Excellent breakfast and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Very good restaurant close by called Gregorios

After travelling through Spain for four months and staying in and reviewing many hotels booked through booking.com this is the first time I have been so dissatisfied with the owners/ managers of a hotel that I have written a negative review. We booked for two nights in January 2018 on our 6 month tour of Spain. The hotel is exactly as described on the site, a quirky unusual boutique hotel with different themed room. We paid for the upgrade to the Berlin room which was well furnished and has a sweet little private outside terrace that catches the morning sun. However all the facilities we paid extra for, large tv coffee maker, internet, aircon, heating, fridge etc. we're unavailable for the evening due to a series of power cuts that left the hotel in darkness and our room permanently lit by a stark bright safety light that turned on and off at each resumption of power. We had no alternative but to get into bed and try to get to sleep at 8:30 pm. The power finally came back and stayed on around 1:00am and the safety light in our room went off so we finally got to sleep. At 3:30am a group of guests arrived at the hotel and made such a commotion, shouting and banging doors that it was impossible to get back to sleep. In the morning I complained to the owner and said it had all been unacceptable and she assured me the next night would be OK, and it was. At checkout the owner had disappeared and left a member of staff to deal with me. I asked the tour bill of around £150 was reduced £100 to reflect the issues we had had. The staff member texted the owner who's position was intransigent, we should pay the full amount, as the power outage was not their fault. Despite being very unhappy I paid in full. A very unacceptable end to what should have been a nice stay.The total intransigence of the owner to discuss the shortcomings of our visit with us.

Quirky hotel

No plug for the bath ! The kettle didn’t work but this was quickly resolved . It is located in a lovely residential area off the main road . However without the booking.com app we would never have found it . Being off the busy main route getting from one side to the other meant travelling to find a route under or over it . I’m sure if you stayed longer that would become easier but we found it difficult,

The outside space was as beautiful as the inside . Sadly it wasn’t warm enough while we were there to use it . It was cold at night there was extra heating and and electric blankets on the beds . The whole house was beautifully done and furnished to a very high standard . Beautiful bed linen robes etc

Chily room at first, later ok. Power off when too much on. Basic breakfast for the price. It was January. Not quite value for money.

Big room ,comfotable bed, pleasant and helpful staff. I am sure in summer it is lovely.

• King Room with Garden View

Nothing.... The property was perfect and the staff very helpful. Everything was to hand and nothing was too much trouble..... The only slight critisism and it is very minor - the beds could have done with a thicker quilt - I will point out we stayed there end of November.

Beautiful quaint property....Nooks and crannies everywhere. The gardens are beautifully kept and the premises spotlessly clean - Parking is so easy to the front of the property. Our room for our 10th wedding anniversary was perfect.

• Small Single Room

Perfect hotel with wonderfull facilities. I had a great room which is perfect for people who travels alone. There were a lot of places where to go in the evening to eat or to entertain yourself. I hope to come there again one day.

• Small Single Room

The hotel is very beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside. Really nice and cosy room. The breakfast was delicious as well as the dinner. The best part are the employees. A lot of attention to guests and their needs. They worked so hard to make our stay perfect. Thanks a lot Hotel Boutique Al- Ana Marbella for the greatest stay ever!

• King Room with Garden View

Difficult to find ( Electricity was turned off every 10 minutes, so it was necessary to insert two room cards into the socket ( Our air conditioner did not work for heat and gave out only cold air (

Nice location, clean and comfortable room

• Small Single Room

I have arrived at the airport of Malaga late at night, where the Hotel driver was waiting for me to take me to the hotel itself. The transfer from the airport is fairly priced, much cheaper than taking a taxi and much faster than taking a bus. When I arrived at the hotel I was given the key, shown the hotel area informed about the possible meals at the hotel. Me and my family took a breakfast next day, which was absolutely second to none! One of the best breakfasts I ever had while staying at the hotel. The staff is very friendly and is ready to assist you any moment and deal with any problem/request. My wife was bagging me to stay one more night, however we had to leave, otherwise my boss would be angry :( Marvellous place, amazing people, TOP hotel! Thanks Al-Ana, hope to come back soon!

• King Room with Garden View

The Hotel is rather hard to find if you try without GPS. Why not mention which exit you have to take? As we arrived late, we did not manage to see the beach, but had to dig in our suitcase for a torch to find the path to the lokal restaurant. The garden of the place is charming and the breakfast was good.

The breakfast was lovely outside in the morning. For the price of the hotel I felt like the breakfast should have been included. The closest place near the hotel to get anything to eat was half a mile away, although the owner did have a hit in the backyard where you could purchase refreshments.

Pretty little hideaway in Estepona with lovely grounds and pool. Owners live in back. Seems to be a favorite spot for many Brits whom we met and have been coming there for years.

• Budget Double Room

Room was very spacious but it had a bit of an ant problem. They quickly took care of it though after we mentioned it. They apologized and when we came back to the room, it was clean again.

Breakfast was delicious. We didn't know fresh orange juice and coffee was included in the price. You had to ask for another coffee or juice so we assumed it was extra. So if you're ever there, don't be shy to ask for seconds ;-)

There was no map of the area available and so it is not obvious what facilities are available nearby and how to get to them. The lad we asked at the hotel seemed to be a little bit unsure of his surrounding district ! A bit of exploring and we found what we were looking for - a restaurant overlooking the sea for our evening meal.

Its a boutique hotel and so I presume each room is different - we stayed in the Madras room and it was very comfortable and stylish. The small private garden outside was perfect for a last drink before bedtime. The rest of the grounds are very quiet and private and the garden is beautifuly stocked and well maintained. A joy to relax in whilst drinking Sangria supplied from the bar by the very attentive staff.

• Small Single Room

I had a business trip to Malaga, and I had one day off,so I have decided to drive around Costa del Sol to visit Gibraltar, Ronda, Cadiz ect. I have chosen to stay in Hotel Al Ana, because it has perfect location, for people who want to see all these paces. I also really enjoyed facilities on the area. The hotel had a wonderful room, lovely garden and swimming pool. It was also very quite there, this is very nice factor for people who just like to chill. I have really enjoyed to stay there and I hope that I will come back there ones.

• Superior Suite

This little boutique Hotel is amazing. Charming, impeccable, comfortable, friendly... The breakfast is incredible value for money. Would def stay there again.

• Budget Double Room

Only downside not very close to restaurants or means of public transport

Absolutely beautiful hotel, home from home, comfortable beds, lots of extra details, kettle, coffee machine, ect lovely staff, huge room with private outside seating, beautiful garden to sit in. Loved it!!

• Budget Double Room

Very good place. We had a room on the second floor. Amazing in terms of price/value. The room was very bright and originally designed. We had a breakfast in the garden with freshly baked bread! The staff is very friendly and will help you with any problem, no matter whether you want to order a glass of beer to the swimming pool or find a place to visit around the area.

• Suite

You need a car to go anywhere. Room was booked for 4, but just two double beds, one very small bathroom and open plan, so no privacy.

Beautifully maintained, immaculately clean and the staff are very friendly.

• Superior Suite

Location was a bit far from Estapona. I had somehow got the impression we would be able to walk to Estapona centre in 20 mins but you need a car if you stay here. Its a 20m min drive to Estapona and walking along the road is not possible as it is a motorway.

The staff were very friendly and warm.

• King Room with Garden View

The breakfast is excellent and affordable. But if you stay longer two days it would be nice to have more choices than eggs and crunches for the main dish.

The Hotel and service were above our expectation. The beach is around 8 minutes walking with all facilities that you might need. The sea at morning is fantastic. The staff is friendly and helpful with any questions and askings. Pro tip: Ask at the hotel sun umbrellas if you plan to stay during the day. The room with small patio and exit to the garden allowed me to do my morning exercises, hide from hot midday sun. The fresh fruits for breakfast are the best wake up continuation I had.

Difficult to find. As the address is Estepona we had not checked the actual location beforehand (our fault) and were a bit disappointed that the hotel was quite far away from the Estepona centre, shops, restaurants etc.

Small, charming and quiet hotel, almost feels like you are staying in someone's private house. Situated in a residential area it has a beautiful garden with separate swimming pool area. Very relaxing. Excellent breakfast served in the garden.

The staff we're so friendly. Every room and all the grounds kept to a brilliant standard. If you just want chill by the pool all day and not be bothered all day then this place is for you!. Also the food was amazing! Freshly cooked from order

• Suite

The superb quiet place I experienced with a fantastic garden. The room was large and silent, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was rich. The beach is about 500 m from the hotel. On the beach one can rent bed and umbrella.

Parking is limited.

The room was beautifully designed and very comfortable. The staff was professional, welcoming and tended to our every need.the grounds were well kept and the ambiance was perfect. It felt like we were the only ones there. Also the jacuzzi next to the pool was a pleasant surprise.

• Superior Suite

Not many restaurants in walking distance. Hotel recommended El Gregorio which was excellent and only a 5 minute walk from property.

A little oasis near Estepona and Banus. Personal service, reasonably priced. Staff couldn't do enough for us. Highly recommend. Amazing salt water pool and very child friendly. Bus stop a 5 minute walk away to Banus, takes 15 minutes and 2.10 euros for a single. Taxi back from Banus though 30 euros. .

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Budget Double Room

Everything was good. We had a delicious breakfast in the garden, and then were served some drinks by the swimming pool. The staff is very friendly and they tried hard to make us feel as we were at our own home, and they managed to do it!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Budget Double Room

The hotel is amazing! Great location, good parking, excellent staff, great rooms, beautiful garden,...(I could be writing forever) . We have stayed at the room called ''Dover''. Beautiful small room, perfect for a short stay: air con, TV, minibar, Wi-Fi, coffee machine, kettle, everything was in the room. Staff were excellent, they treated us like we were at home. Great bar in the beautiful garden, we liked it so much, so we decided to have a dinner there. It was fantastic! Very tasty meals, nicely cooked, we would definitely recommend everyone to have a dinner there. Also the breakfast was perfect, we were served very fast, very enjoyed the home made bread(they actually bake it at the hotel). The hotel is located approximately 5 minutes away from the beach, so it was very easy to walk there. The staff kindly provided us with towels for the beach and with the umbrella as well. Overall we would highly recommend staying at this place and we will be definitely coming back.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The staff response was pretty slow, we had to call reception several times for things and often they wouldn't respond, on one occasion, I phoned the hotel using my mobile to get to speak to someone. They were all very pleasant but just needed to be a bit more aware, without guests having to keep asking for things - more tea bags, milk, a plug for the bath, towels for the pool area. Very difficult to find if going by car, take the Park Beach turnoff and you should be fine:-)

The bed was extremely comfortable, would highly recommend getting an upgrade as some of the bedrooms are quite small. The place is extremely tastefully done, and its a very beautiful hotel - detail is fantastic! The property in the area is really andalusian and very pretty. The gardens are very beautiful and its a lovely peaceful place to stay and recharge, just a few minutes walk to a quiet beach with around 3 restaurants in the area.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Budget Double Room

The budget room is not suitable for a couple long stay although fine for overnight. It would make an excellent single room which is very much in short supply on the Spanish coast. As we had booked a week we asked to be transferred and it was promptly and willingly done.

Breakfast was excellent, extra requests catered for willingly and rooms beautifully appointed We would recommend this hotel. All the themed rooms beautifully decorated to a very high standard with private balconies or terraces. The gardens and swimming pool area are immaculately maintained with clean towels provided on the sunbeds and excellent toilet facilities. Nick and Elaine and their staff are to congratulated.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

As the hotel does not have a restaurant we would have appreciated both a small fridge and a microwave. The breakfasts are good but over a 7 day stay it adds £140.00 to the bill for a couple. A leaflet with local information, bus, restaurants, walks, drives, etc would be appreciated. The internet publicity states that bikes are available, they were not.

Breakfast in a tropical garden - Very pleasant staff - comfortable bed - nice pool area - very restful - Good shower and bathroom facilities-

• King Room with Garden View

The only minus is that the nearby beach is not the best in the region, not very clean. but one can drive 5-10 minutes and find much better ones

This place is great ! A small house with only 9 rooms and an amazing garden where to rest or have breakfast...there's even space for a nice pool with long chairs... The breakfast is offered as an option but it's worthy becaise it's actually a brunch and they serve it until 12 am on weekends...and it's so lovely to savour your juice sitting in the garden and listening to the birds. The personnel is very discrete : you don't see them around but there's always someone to cope with your needs. This enhances the at-home feeling. The rooms are all different and decorated in a different style : we got Nairobi and enjoyed an African environment...

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• King Room with Garden View

We used the 'free' bike hire, which was a huge mistake. Both bikes were faulty, and my husband ended up having to carry his 3/4 mile back to the hotel. Staff had little empathy as 'bikes were free' but it ruined our whole day!!

Hauling the luggage up the stairs

The staff were welcoming. The space outside was great except we could not use it because of the weather which was terrible on the day

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Nothing really but we do suggest that you have a car to get to Estepona or Marbella the 2 closest cities even though the property is less than 5 minutes walk from the beach.

Its a family run business in this small and really superb 9 room boutique hotel. Each room is themed on a different world city and all very beautiful. The staff were truly friendly and outgoing. Some really nice and not too expensive restaurants in close walking distance. It was a pleasure to be there.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

The small local roads/streets to the hotel difficult to find the way to the hotel

The service and the intention to really make the guests feel comfortable and satisfied.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

The location is very hard to find despite using a Sat Nav, I was also disappointed that the facilities were not as described, i.e. there was no restaurant apart from a breakfast room, where no evening meals were available. the website did say there was an Al la carte Restaurant, this meant travelling each night by taxi into Cancelada where the restaurants were very nice. My room stated a sea view, but unfortunately I was on the ground floor, and although I was offered a room on the 1st floor there was still no sea view.

The Room was nice with a comfortably bed, the staff although unable to speak any fluent English were very helpful and accommodating. I would imagine in the summer when the pool and the hot tub are accessible in the beautiful gardens it would be a very pleasant place to stay for the whole day.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Budget Double Room

Beautiful hotel. I really enjoyed the design of the hotel. It really felt like you are at home. I had very nice room. I also liked the homemade breakfast. The hotel had good location, with a lot of places where to go in the evening. I would love to come back someday.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

A winter stay near the beach brings some issues to light which wouldn't occur during the warm summer months. With the humidity of a near-waterfront location and limited bathroom heating, there was no way for the towels to dry. Electric towel warmers would solve both problems.

The breakfast is indeed extraordinary, definitely worth the price. Each room has a unique decoration theme..interesting. The young woman who was apparently in charge of doing everything during our short stay was charming, efficient and made an awesome omelet!

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

The weather and Spanish drainage systems

Superb, absolutely superb. The hotel had been flooded a week earlier and the access road washed away but the family had worked wonders to ensure that guests were comfortable and not inconvenienced. This is a beautiful property and the staff are extremely helpful. We will return. Thank you so much for a very comfortable relaxing week.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Budget Double Room

Beautiful clean, tidy, everyone knows your name, concierge is incredible, eager to serve, authentic and sincere, exceptional attention to personalized detail, trustworthy (we left our safe open, they closed it and told us to call for the code). We doubt we will ever find such wonderful service at another hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Budget Double Room

Last week I stayed in Hotel Al Ana. In my opinion this is the best hotel in Spain. Hotel's staff were very kind. I really enjoyed a homemade breakfast. My room was adorable. Well decorated and also very comfortable, even tough it was the smallest room in the hotel. Hotel had nice garden with bar and swimming pool. The hotel was located in the quiet place, very close to the sea. I really enjoyed to stay there and I hope that I will come back there soon.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Did not want to leave.

Hotel is located between Marbella and Estepona, the best location that you could have in this area. 5 min to Marbella, 5 min to Estepona. Great breakfast, super lunch, lovely dinner( everything took place in a beautiful garden). The staff were really friendly, they spoke fluent English( we were surprised). The atmosphere inside the hotel makes you relaxed. Will be definitely coming back.

• Superior Suite

Users of this hotel will need a car, it is a little out of the way (one of the reasons it is so peaceful)

This is a lovely small hotel with personal care given by the staff and manager/owner. It is rated as a two star but could easily be a three star. Fully recommended

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Incredible place to stay, the owner and his family were so welcoming and friendly. The place itself is amazing and very quiet, all of the interior spaces are decorated perfectly and tastefully. We stayed in the Madras room and it was exactly what we were after. The beds are super comfy and all the amenities are top notch. Breakfast in the garden was fantastic, so fresh and lots to choose from. The pool is great and it's a short walk to the beach. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

We spent 5 great days here. Delicious breakfasts and dinners in the beautiful garden with really very nice and friendly stuff were amazing. Family atmosphere, nice design, cleanness.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Budget Double Room

We only stayed for one night, if we knew how good it is, would have stayed longer!

Marvelous place! Suitable for all the people who are fed up with big hotels. The stay at this small family hotel was an unique experience. The staff made sure our stay was pleasurable. The hotel itself looks spectacular, especially the garden where we were served a romantic diner and had a magnificent breakfast. Restaurants, supermarkets, gym, beach, tennis courts, all of them are within walking distance from the Hotel. Thanks to all the staff of the Al-Ana hotel, who made our stay wonderful. Will come back!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Everything! Very nice property, owners and location. I was given a large room, very nicely decorated and quiet. I even had a patio. Free parking, wifi, mini bar, bathrobe and very comfortable bed. Perfect 10!

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Unfortunately the staff forgot to book our taxi despite promising to do so. When we tried to call them on the number given to us there was no answer. We were therefore late for our engagement. They apologised and admitted blame but I would have expected they try to compensate us somehow which they did not do.

It was a nice quirky hotel in an urbanisation.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Nothing, it was great.

Everything, probably the best hotel i've stayed in. Great rooms, great staff, great tiny birds in a cage and great breakfast. Also, 2 mins from the beach.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Budget Double Room

Really nice boutique hotel! Everything like home! Friendly staff! Gorgeous garden! Full breakfast! Lovely labrador Benny! I'll come back with my family!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Budget Double Room

I had Dover room, it was small but perfect decorated and normal for short staying. Breakfast in the garden was very healthy with fresh bread and fruits . We'd love everything, to come back one day!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Budget Double Room

EVERYTHING! The staff are incredibly kind. Madam Helen was very helpful and amazing!! The resort is very private and quiet . I hardly ever write reviews, but based on our stay / experience, I was compelled to scream from the rooftop how much I recommend this place!!!!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Superior Suite

From the moment we arrived, Nik and the family did everything they could to ensure our stay was special. The rooms are uniquely decorated; we stayed in the New York. It was wonderful! It was cleaned daily, with fresh separate towels provided for both bathing and pool use. The grounds have the most exquisite garden, teaming with wildlife. Our 15 year old son enjoyed photographing the wonders of nature that surrounded us. Breakfast and dinner were expertly prepared and delivered to our table, in the garden, by the family. Nik's wife is a fabulous cook! The pool and jacuzzi are most welcome in the sunshine. The pool was perfect. We'll definitely be returning next year!

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

There wasn't anything to dislike

We had a wonderful 2 week vacation at the hotel! The room (Deauville) was right to our taste with a big sliding door and a private terrace in the garden with a couch and a bistro set. Breakfast is served in the garden and we felt like having our own dedicated butler who served the food and catered for our wishes. We really liked the evening meals the lady of the house cooks (if wished for). The meals are well priced and they are honest, healthy and real home-cooked food. The desert cakes are a treat! The atmosphere at the hotel is very relaxed and because of that we didn't have the urge to leave the hotel for whole days. Spending afternoons at the cosy pool is perfect to unwind from busy life back home! A dip in the sea (just 8 min. walk away passing the most beautiful villa's) is a real refresher. If you feel like missing pub-life back home, visit the 90 miles club over at Villacana (3 min. walk), the village of Benahavis has some very nice restaurants and there are some immaculate golf courses nearby (Marbella Club golf, alcadisa links and Valderrama to name but a few). Nick and family thank you very much, the friendliness and great service really added to our vacation!!

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

We did have a bit of trouble finding the hotel as it was in an urbanisation with a lot of private houses. We had to stop and ask a few people, a lot of the Spanish people we asked had not heard of it. Eventually found a British couple who had their own holiday home nearby and they directed us. A car is essential if you want to travel further afield.

Absolutely charming family who run it with a very personal touch. Breakfast in the garden in the morning was lovely, we were asked how we liked our eggs done. There was a choice of boiled, fried or scrambled. Beautifully clean swimming pool and hot tub. Bed was comfortable, We were on the 1st floor and had our own balcony with nice outdoor furniture. Really handy to drive to a lot of places. The owner gave us a list of good restaurants nearby and also about a nice Spanish village about half an hour away. It was a good location for us as we were also visiting our daughter who lives about 40 mins away by car.

Check out time could be later than 11

• Apartment

Breakfast was excellent!

• Double Room with Terrace

Very clean & comfortable. No complaints.

Staff

Room

• Double Room with Garden View

That I couldn't stay longer.

Small, intimate property that is its own world. Beautifully maintained, each room has its own theme.

Everything!!!

• Small Single Room

Friendly staff, very clean and quiet. Excellent breakfast!

It was perfect in every way.

We loved the quaintness of the hotel with the beautiful back garden. It was like a home away from home.

• Double Room with Terrace

Very relaxed and very friendly

• Double Room with Garden View

Heating system was very noisy

Breakfest was good.

Difficult location to reach

No hot water when we arrived cold shower! And no hot water Saturday morning! We moved hotels

The place it's self was lovely

• Superior Suite

Peace and tranquillity. Lots of thought had gone into making our stay as good as possible.

• King Room with Garden View

Just be aware of mosquitos

The house/hotel is set in beautiful grounds wonderful swimming pool and breakfast in the garden

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017