Reviews of Hotel Playasol The New Algarb 4 stars

Avenida Pedro Matutes Noguera, 107, 07800 Playa d'en Bossa, Spain

#21 of 32 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

6.1

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

There was no kettle in the room, the room was very small,...

There was no kettle in the room, the room was very small, the shower and bath took at least 5 minutes to get warm. Someone else’s key worked in our room. There was no mirror over the dressing table.

Great location of hotel, nice and clean property

Not really child friendly hotel as advertised. The majorities of hotel guess are there for the real Ibiza experience. The only thing for kids is a small section of the pool that is separaties by glass so kids could swim separately. Strongly advise you to book directly with the hotel, I overpaid by booking via Booking. Even logging a claim for matchin the best price did not help as Booking did not react on it in time.

Good location of hotel, very clean

Great 3 day break

Check in was a little frustrating and one of the security guards seemed a little odd

Location great, clean room with great views and cleaned every day.

The hotel that keeps giving - The New Algarb
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

No courtesy room available for guest leaving later in the day after checkout. Somewhere to have a shower and change clothes for the journey home would have been inline with all the positives of the hotel.

Location right on Playa den Bosaa beach was perfect. If you add the great food, bar staff, reception staff cleaner's and relaxed vibe, it then explain why I have stayed at this hotel 5 times.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

THE STAFF was so unfriendly! Not professional at all and so rude! Night shift staff on the front desk was not speaking any language except Spanish, which is unacceptable for this kind of a hotel, because it can lead to many misunderstandings. STORY: I was supposed to come with my friend at the same time around 00h for check in, but my flight was delayed for 3hours and she came in the hotel first. The staff requested her to pay immediately, but the money for the accommodation was with me, so she asked if they could allow her to do a check in and go in our room (since we both traveled all day long and were exhausted) and pay in few hours. The answer was NO, even after she offered to give some deposit or pay for the first night as a guarantee that I will come and that we will pay the room, of course. They also had my credit card information & I sent them an email where I state that I allow them to take the money from my cc just so she could get in the room... After a long discussion, receptionist tiered up the reservation paper and kicked my friend out of the hotel with her baggages in 1am!! She was all alone in unknown city! They could have just take the money from my credit card, or give her the room just for few hours until I arrive. There was no need for any suspicion, since we booked over Booking. - if we do not show up, they take the money. It is that simple. We found this funny, because it is obvious that the staff did not know how to do their job, how to take money from cc, or to speak english at the end ...

Clean room, the location is nice & the food was good.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

This is not a 4 star more like a 3 star.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

This is not a 4 star more like a 3 star. No sunbeds on beach unless you pay. The hotel have given it a a lick of white paint and new beds. The showers are old from before Refurb they have not been updated. They have hired a good photographer but photos make this place look better then it is. No real vibe, nothing personal , around the pool also feels cheap. First trip in Hotel and didn’t make any friends as it is so big and the age range varies so much. There were other options in similar price but I opted for this hotel because of Beach, which I didn’t use as have to pay for beds, would much prefer hotel with no beach, nicer pool. You can go pay for bed on beach at one of beach clubs.

It’s ok but not amazing staff are grumpy most of the time

Couldn’t relax down stayed on the chairs and sofas security and staff said it wasn’t solid even tho I had to check out early with a late flight I really just wanted rest

It’s ok but not amazing staff are grumpy most of the time

Light, bright & modern.

Our room was joint to another and it was noisy, you could hear everything. No security in the hotel anyone could walk in.

Light, bright & modern. Food was good :)

Someone kept stealing the DND sign on our door!

Location.on the calmer side of playa en Bossa and a 10 min walk to BORA BORA and HI. All inclusive is totally worth it! Perfect mood music at the pool!

It was great, I would return next time.

The hotel had access to the amazing beach but there are no beds or facilities there. We had to pay someone else to rent beds. Therefore we wished to suggest the hotel to consider having a setup there. Also guests did leave towels at the pool to reserve places not allowing us to find any beds when we wished to have a quick swim or so, we propose this could be somehow organized by the hotel.

The location was great, in the heart of Playa d’en Bossa with a bus stop at the hotel. The breakfast buffet was also wonderful and had many options.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Kept getting told off for not having a shirt on while going...

Kept getting told off for not having a shirt on while going from the pool to my room or vice a versa. I think it was silly, we are in Ibiza and I was just at the pool, I had bikinis on.

Good location to restaurants & clubs

Tiny rooms, in helpful staff and a silly set up if you try the all inclusive, one restaurant, limited hours, they won’t serve you at all bars and you need to carry a plastic drink token every time to redeem a very limited selection of drinks

Good location to restaurants & clubs

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great location, backs on to the beach, 5 minute walk from...

Aircon wasn’t very strong. Might be a bit picky but considering temperatures were reaching 30+ it was not fun. Room was pricey for what it was, $2000 AUD for 3 beds and almost no room for luggage.

Great location, backs on to the beach, 5 minute walk from Ushuaïa, food was easily accessible (restaurants were within 1 minute of the property). Has a pool and bar on site.

Right on the beach, near enough to shops, bars and clubs but...

Rooms bit basic, no tea/coffee making facilities. Would of been nice to have a DJ most of the day around the pool, playing chill out music etc like the Garbi

Right on the beach, near enough to shops, bars and clubs but not too noisy.

Good Hotel, Great Location!!

Location, Cleanliness of the hotel in general, Food served at the restaurant, Efficiency of the reception staff in helping us out whenever we needed it

Good Hotel, Great Location!!

The bar didn't have glasses to serve us water or drinks on one of the days and the lady at the bar was not too friendly either.

Location, cleanliness of the hotel and the food. Efficiency of the reception staff in getting us multiple cabs whenever we required them.

Bar staff, could be pretty rude.

Bar staff, could be pretty rude. The token system for a drinks cup was pointless. Rooms wasn’t what was show in the pictures. Wasn’t at all dirty but wasn’t as plush and made the seem. Same throughout the whole hotel to be fair. We thought we was getting a hotel to rival the gabi a few doors down, but it really wasn’t anywhere near the same quality

Nice hotel, good location.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

So the hotel have a reuseable cup scheme if you are AI to help them reduce the amount of plastic glasses and help the environment. BUT if you are not AI then all other glasses are plastic and all the plates and cutlery poolside are also plastic. Not that eco friendly as could use paper and wood instead. Rooms are also small. Shower very very hot and fluctuates in temperature so be careful.

Nice hotel, good location. Food was good for All Inclusive. Late checkout was brilliant and worth the 75 euro. Like the all inclusive reuseable cup scheme to help the environment

😑

Poor breakfast, little selection Cleaness has much room for improvement Too small parking area

The location was excellent The beach and pool area very pleasant

On first appearances the hotel is well presented.

The staff work very hard however should improve their general attitude in order to receive better customer satisfaction.

On first appearances the hotel is well presented.

We paid extra for an early checkout.

We paid extra for an early checkout. When we went to have our key cards adjusted to reflect the new time an employee was incredibly rude. He told us we did not have late check out, and pretending to look at a little book where it was notated. He wrote no checkout and the times on a piece of paper as if we were mentally slow. Because of this awful interaction we will never stay here again. We came back 1 hour later and asked for a manager and they immediately found our late checkout request and honored it. They did not have an explanation for the previous employees incompetence and the stress it caused us

I was treated by staff and security very poorly because I was ill and had no energy.

The bugs all over my room, I believe this is the reason that I was sick the last 2days of my holiday. When I spoke with staff, I was told that I wouldn’t get a refund because I wasn’t booked through them.

Nothing as the whole holiday was ruined by the hotel bullying me in accepting here offer of late check out over a refund.

Nice luxury hotel

Nice luxury hotel right on the famous beach. Friendly staff, clean room and nice pool. Just what I'd expect from a 4 star hotel. Bars and restaurants outside were close enough too.

Don’t recommend

I did not like anything, the hotel reminds me of surgery rooms and hospitals ,corridors were long and everything was in white, food quality was not very good ,and if you laugh and speak in your room even with normal tone , security comes and knocks at your door angrily, I mean come on we are in Ibiza in the middle of the Bossa, so if somebody wants to have a relaxing holiday with the family and wants to sleep at 10 o clock at night,Ibiza and specially this hotel should not be among their choices, no concept of room service ,u cant rven ask water and glasses for your room. The strangrst hotel I hAve ever seen, except nice staff nothing else was good.

The location was perfect,no other outstanding feature except lovation

The paella was not bad, staff was nice

The place charged me 250 euro per room. If you over 25 and you look for somewhere nice and comfortable to stay, with this money you can find much better places.It looks like to be at a university campus! I was here with my gf we had two separate beds. Breakfast nothing special! Absolutely not worth the money!!! Position is also terrible, the best restaurants and beaches are not in playa d’enbossa

The paella was not bad, staff was nice

Great location near all the club venues, restaurants and shopping... We will definitely return

Weird and uncomfortable configuration on the showerhead. Mattress was too soft as were the pillows but comfortable.

Excellent location near all the Club venues and places to eat. The beach and pool are clean and welcoming. The Buffet is good as are the bars.

The hotel is excellent.

The hotel is excellent. A really good atmosphere, the best location that can be.Just a few meters from the sea and in the heart of Playa den Bossa. Everything is close and especially all places of entertainment (Clubs and Bars). The hotel is innovative and clean, rooms are good for couples and clean. There is a response to every request from the hotel staff. Breakfast included in the price was also good. Large pool with many bars and seating. It was an excellent week and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a high class hotel in the best location on the island, to get to the New Algarb Hotel.

We have a great stay and was made very welcome

Nothing really. if i had to critise it would be they limit the times for meals.

food was excellent. not too much out to go warm or dry. realy good quality every day every meal. i really thought the hotel was well managed. no problem with sunbeds, noise etc... a very well run and excellent stay we had in this hotel. The cup recycling program was also really good, a great move forward for hotels.

Great location, comfy beds, nice staff, good breakfast options

Room’s floor not super clean !! :-( for a 4 stars hotel, quite disappointing. Linens not changed often enough. So precision on cleanliness can be very improved. Breakfast: lacking desperately fresh fruit and also smoked salmon would have been a smart move. Quib Outside Beds & beach transats should be free at this level or much cheaper.

Great view literally on the beach thanks to the lady at reception who helped me find the best room for my long stay. Nice balcony. Very comfy bed!! Great to have a small fridge for water! Quiet time respected after closing hours thanks to hotel staff. Staff very helpful and always smiling. Great to have a cook to cook all types of egg based recipes, as well as GLUTEN free options! Music sélection vey good around pool area!

Had a sea and pool view, couldn’t fault the rooms or staff.

Wasn’t allowed in the pool with sunglasses or a drink. Thought this was over the top. Go on holiday to have a drink in the pool, wasn’t even allowed to sit on the edge of the pool with a drink.

Had a sea and pool view, couldn’t fault the rooms or staff. Great location.

It’s not great value for money and the hotel doesn’t live up to its reviews.

This isn’t a 4 star hotel. The foyer is impressive but the room I stayed in was very small and basic and I could hear people in the rooms either side of me talking and playing their music.

It’s close to the airport and the old town. The breakfast was good with lots of choice and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Nosiy. Not for family or couples. Food is not good for the money you pay.

This hotel is very noisy and is not for family or couples. Walls between rooms are paper thin. You can hear everything in the next room. We've stayed in numerous hotels in Ibiza including San Antonio and never have encountered such a noisy hotel. The hotel was recently refurbished but you clearly see the money was invested in the lobby and pool area but not the rooms. Loud music everyday in the pool area. DJ comes between 4PM and 6PM on most days and the music level is like a nightclub. People were leaving the pool area when the DJ came. The rooms are not cleaned very well. We stayed on the 6th floor. We met one person smoking in the corridor almost every day. We reported this to staff and they did not seem interested. For the money we paid, the food quality is poor. The food was always either lukewarm or cold. There are chefs who cook for you but they didn't seem to be able to cook a simple omelette in the morning. Again, we stayed in a few 3 star hotels in Ibiza with far superior food than this. We had booked the Algarb for 11 nights but after the 4th night of no sleep we asked if we could move to the group's hotel in Cala Tarida. Initially we were told because we booked via booking.com this would not be possible. We contacted booking.com who were fantastic and they told us we could move but it was at the hotel's discretion. Finally after more consultation with the staff they agreed to move us to their hotel in Cala Tarida which was far more quieter and relaxing. While not advertised the hotel is clearly a party hotel which is fine if that is what you want. If you are planning a family or couple holiday avoid this hotel.

Location. Right on the beach front. Close to Ibiza Town (via bus), Ushuaia, Bora Bora etc.

Great hotel for Ibiza trip

The staff was extremely friendly! Breakfast was also very good. The room itself is also comfortable. I can highly recommend this hotel and would return any time!!

Overall very good

Some staff seemed to think all inclusive guests 2nd class citizens. Told we had to use our beaker for white wine as opposed to a proper wine glass , though not sitting by the pool but in the upstairs outside seating area . We pointed out other guests had wine glasses and were told it was because they had 'paid ' for thier wine ! We complained to reception.

Excellent location

Location was great, facilities were good and the staff were...

We couldn't connect to the WiFi. We were in a large group and not one person managed to connect to it

Location was great, facilities were good and the staff were lovely

No value for money, wrong pricing policy, wrong customer service attitude

Staff denies valid issues, no sound isolation, jail like roomes noisy tiled halleays and doors without sound isolation poor pool facilities, insignificant beach, poor location directly under landing and take off corridor, average area in surroundings, zero style or elegance basic facility , they reduced price during our stay to less than half compared to early booking 3 months ahead

That in the end the staff figured out the client is (always) right, good fruits at breakfast

Relatively clean.

Rooms were extremely noisy, could hear the conversation of the guests in the room next door. No iron or kettle could be provided. Broken bed, two single beds provided, instead of one double. Staff were not very helpful.

Relatively clean.

Play den bossa review

If you go all inclusive you need to give a 2 Euro deposit for a luminous disc (As well as a wrist band) each time you have a drink and you are then given a plastic cup with your drink in. You then have to take your cup back to the bar to get your disc back for next time. At one point I queued for 10 minutes to get my discs as we were going back to the room and there were people in front of my ordering drinks. It seems a ridiculous system and soon becomes tedious. The wine is on tap and served in plastic mugs. The coffees are served in small polystyrene cups

Pool towels you have to sign out from reception after giving a 10 Euro Deposit and you can swap them at reception but again you have to queue behind whoever is checking in etc

There are some Cabanas but you need to spend 30 Euros per person to use them. On All inclusive it doesn’t work out

There is a supermarket opposite to get your goodies (No minibars or Teamaking or water in the rooms)

Play den bossa review We stayed here for Five days/four nights as it was central and on the beach. The location to the beach was great. The Hotel was very clean. - It cost £790 for a double room ALL Inclusive

It is a very clinical design being mostly white with all hard surfaces. Very Noisy and Echoey with a very sparse layout.The rooms were adequate and clean mostly with good views over the pool. The breakfast was good - Omelettes were good and Serrano ham as well as FLINGLISH and cereals etc. It’s a cafeteria set up with coffee machines etc

The nights can be quite noisy with the echoes of party goers/clubbers returning in the empty corridors!

This time of year (May) there was no problem getting sun beds by the pool etc but I imagine it would be the Towel game in the height of the season.

The local town is a typical Spanish Strip and wasn’t our cup of tea but Ibiza’s town (10 minutes in a cab for 11 Euros) is delightful with great restaurants and narrow streets to wander and a walk to the castle - By far the best restaurant we went to was La Brasa (Photo below) - sit on iron chairs with stone tables underneath trees and vines and drink exceptional food and wine (try the Vina Pomal)

The massage service by the pool was very good and you can book online which we used a few times over three days - www.massagebeach.com

They do not offer any value for money

Very bad value for money, price this week less than half of the price we booked for, the staff argued with us about the booking .com price guarantee and figured out later that they were wrong. Staff continuously blamed booking. Com for Thor own wrong pricing policy The property has no sound proof doors and walls you hear people talking on the hall like they are inside the room, the room looks like a jail cell, the tiled floors make this hotel extra super noisy, poor garden and pool, small beach, no beach chairs, etc, etc

Just a bed to stay

Location was brilliant.

A little expensive.

Location was brilliant. Right on the beach. Close to town. We did walk one night and it was ok. But as girls with heels we did get cabs most the time. Spar shop, KFC and Burger King right outside. Breakfast ok. Bar ok. All clean. Staff friendly. Thought it was a little expensive. But would recommend.

Great location, on the beach

unfortunately when I arrived I had to pay more than I expected, booking.com quoted me £636 but when I arrived the price was over £100 more. no iron available.

The hotel is in a great location, the rooms were nice, comfy beds, great pool beds (at extra cost) food at a decent level

The staff st the bar pool were not friendly or helpful.

Pool area and the bar staff at the pool.

The staff st the bar pool were not friendly or helpful. There is not enough sun loungers round the pool and the loungers on the grass are not comfortable as the grass is so over grown.

Ok place in and ok location. Overall Ok experience, if you are ok with ok when on vacation. I’m not.

The rooms were small, the location was ok, we had to keep your key in the room to keep the power on or else when you came back it was so hot. The staff was friendly, but when checking in, they took forever.

The pool area and lobby were very nice and taken care of. It was great that you can have a cabana out by the pool and in front of the beach.

Good place for relaxing!
    • Special Offer - Twin Room with Extra Bed

Breakfast could have been better - always a shortage of croissants and some of the coffee machines didn't work.

The rooms were comfortable and the hotel is located very close to the airport and on the edge of the beach. The view of the ocean from the rooms were great.

Lovely.

Beds a bit hard & not able to arrange late check out as apparently they are only able to do this for 5 rooms per day and all were allocated already. Best to do this on arrival!

Very clean everywhere, good location, lovely pool area.

We will be coming back
    • Special Offer - Twin Room with Extra Bed

That the shop closed at night I could have spent all my euros in there 😂

We really had a fab stay at The new Algarb Very clean & beds were comfy too!

No double bed even though I requested one and was sent an e mail of receipt. The website should say!

No double beds. I would never have stayed here If I had known this. I asked via booking.com but noone replied to my answer. I went to negotiate with the management and they fobbed me off and offered to tie the beds together which was totally insuffient OBVIOUSLY! Even without any jiggy jiggy I ended up in the crack of the bed. The least romantic holiday ever!

The rooms are neat and modern.

It’s verry simple for a four star hotel.

The rooms are neat and modern. The staff was verry friendly! Great location and everything in walking distance. The hotel it self looks beautiful.

Great location, lovely pool area right on the beach!
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

The beds were not so comfortable and the room was so unbelievably hot with some annoying noise from Aircon/cleaning system

Great location, lovely pool area right on the beach! Breakfast was super with lots to choose from! And everyone was very friendly working there :)

Ibiza in big-style!

Optional services like Bali beds (wonderful!!!) require minimum consumption 30€ per person, which turns out to be a bit expensive, don’t you think?

A big hotel, where everything works very well. Nice rooms, all with a beautiful view to the sea, nice pool, directly connected to the sand at the beach. Delicious breakfast and pool bar snacks! Perfect combination! I got a special deal through Booking.com and it was really a great trip!

Great value for money, lovely hotel and had an excellent time.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

I did email the hotel to have our room longer on the day of check out and I never received a reply. Unable to extend when we arrived.

Girls holiday for 40th birthday, booked initially for bed and breakfast but for a little more got all inclusive. Choice of food was great and the cocktails were delicious. Would totally recommend this hotel.

Very disappointing definitely will not returning to this hotel.

Only certain parts of hotel used No entertainment as advertised Staff are miserable and rude Very slow check in and check out Horrible smell in room which was not sorted out despite reporting to reception Having to pay deposits for everything- cup for drinks, towels etc Restaurant only open at certain times of day, snacks at bar very very poor with little choice. Poor choice of drinks. Bar closes at 12 with last drinks at 11?

Budget friendly, beautiful views

Walls are paper thin, and you will hear your neighbors

Hotel in great location with many restaurants near by. Drinks at the bar were reasonably priced. The breakfast buffet offered a large variety. Rooms small but clean with mini refridge. Pool was very nice and located right on the beach.

Great location, overall clean.

The staff on check in took over an hour to check us into 4 rooms. There was some confusion and they even tried to charge me more than the room booking. They spoke in Spanish and laughed when I pointed it out. Really poor service. The reception always took a long time to do anything, so you couldn’t just “pop” down to ask something. The room cards kept deactivating and it was frustrating to always have to ask for it fixing. Great location and hotel, but because of the reception service, I wouldn’t stay here again.

Great location, overall clean. Good pool bar/pool area and bar staff friendly

Great hotel, excellent location

You can hear everything outside when you are inside of the room, no sound isolation at all. Reception line is always busy, had to go downstairs everytime. Staff is not very motivated/ friendly.

It’s a great hotel, very clean, excellent location and the beach it’s just in front. The food is amazing, great breakfast and dinner. They let us leave our luggage at the storage while we travelled to Formentera.

Great short break, relaxing and enjoyable.

AI should include departure day, walls a bit thin and some of the other guests a bit adverse to any noise, come on, you are in Ibiza for the weekend.

The general feel of the hotel was lovely, clean lines and high standards.

One of the best hotels I have stayed at in terms of location, value for money and service

Rooms were a bit small but to be honest the rest of the hotel was fab so we didn't spend a lot of time there

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. The staff were fabulous, the food was amazing and the location was out of this world. I will definitely be coming back

Clean hotel, friendly staff, great holiday!

The beds could have been comfier and extra pillows available. The bathroom smelt a little drainy at times but we didn't complain about it so can't really blame the hotel.

Great location right on the beach, lovely and clean the staff were always cleaning and touching things up maintenance wise. The breakfast had a good choice. Friendly staff. The beach is beautiful and you can walk right out on to it, we walked every morning. A couple of lovely bars for lunch and also the pool bar food was lovely too. We couldn't check in on time because of a system fault so they sent us for complimentary lunch and also let us have a late check out for our trouble, they also put a bottle of Cava in our room for when we arrived back one night.

Perfecto
    • Special Offer - Twin Room with Extra Bed

The staff were OK most of the time but did get annoyed at us from time to time. Large stag do group so this is to be expected. They weren't too bad.

Food and drink were great, the hotel is clean and well maintained, situated on the beach in close proximity to all the main amenities in Playa d'en Bossa.

It’s a shame as it’s such a lovely location and the rooms are nice and it’s a very clean hotel ....

The food was awful for 4 Stars ...I could cook better on there budget..... dessert ... well I didn’t have one the time I was there because they looked so awful ! Most of the food we tried but didn’t like it ...

The room and token system and location

Clean, beach front hotel & excellent breakfast

The only thing that let it down was the noise in the rooms, walls are very thin and sound echos from the hallway into the rooms. Cant imagine how bad it could get in the high season. I would stay here again though just not in the high season

Excellent breakfast, hotel with beach access. Good music by the pool. Facilities were spotlessly clean

Staff has to go on top of the list.

Check out time could move to 12 from 11 if you like your sleep after night out but again we could leave bags free of charged etc and still enjoy the day at the hotel or out.

Staff has to go on top of the list. Everyone was very helpful, smiling and just on top of their task every time. I really liked everyone I had spoken to. Location I’d say one of the best if not the best on the playa d’en Bossa. Good beach, clear water, everything you need walking distance, from nice restaurants to good clubs, big or little ones, local shops etc. Airport is 12 euros away Clean clean clean Room was cleaned daily and cleaned well. Hotel in general too Food was very good and bar had all we needed too I could go on...

The location and that it had been refurbished in a modern...

Poor sound proofing in the rooms it was very noisy with people coming in at night and you could hear voices through the walls

The location and that it had been refurbished in a modern design

Room size was like washroom size, pictures was totally...

I hv liked nthg except the lication

Room size was like washroom size, pictures was totally different, rude staff, no call for break fast, everythg was damn expensive even a water bottle...

Cheap & not very cheerful

Check in is painfully slow, and the hotel is so noisy throughout...you can literally hear everything going on in all the rooms around you. Clean & tidy, but wouldn't go back

Location is good

One of my friends asked for a late check out about 3 hours...

One of my friends asked for a late check out about 3 hours before it was due and the reception staff said no and that he should of arranged that before .

Its sad you have staff that dont treat people well in the restaurant, they r not doing a favour i know they work hard..
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Staff especially in the restaurant No Double bed Staff can be very rude and on the face dont care attitude, will treat some vip well.. hate this differences please train them

Location Places around Good view Nice pool area Kept up well

perfect

very little parking space, but we were lucky to park just 1 street away.

we got a really nice room overlooking the boulevard and sea. breakfast omlets OMG😁

Excellent!

The hotel is in the airplane pathway, so takes a bit to adjust to the noise of landing planes zooming really close by the time they are above the hotel.

The hotel is renovated really nicely, great location. I was with my 18 months boy. We had all the support, love and care from the staff. Everyone was super nice with us! We are coming back for sure and can only recommend to anyone!

Great value for money.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The hairdryer was poor. It kept on overheating and cutting out.

The food was fresh and offered a good variety. The hotel was clean and fresh, with a contemporary feel.

Very relaxing in October and very close to transport to Ibiza.

Drinks are not included with half board dinner, not even water, and the food could do with being a bit warmer.

The food was very good the choice was excellent

My stay was comfortable and really enjoyable

I would have preferred if there was a smart tv instead of a satellite one, and also it would have been helpful if the subtitles on the tv was in English. apart from that there wasn't anything I didn't like.

I liked that the staff were all really friendly and helpful. I liked the fact that the hotel was local to places to eat and party or chill. I also liked that the hotel was right on the sea front which was a beautiful view. The God selection was good for breakfast and dinner too

Great everything

Perfect place perfect location perfect food loots of food choices in breakfast and all meals ... perfect stuff they do anything just to make you happy

Everything was fantastic.

The caffe machines were not working. The corridor to arrive to the room was sad decorated. The lift doesn’t works hundred per cent well.

Everything was fantastic.

Loved everything except the two things listed.

Food plates all cold, no hot plates provided. Any entertainment not displayed in the hotel so didn't know what was going to be on and what time.

Loved everything except the two things listed.

Browse Hotel Playasol The New Algarb traveller photo gallery