Reviews of Apartamentos Torre Belroy

Mediterráneo, 13, 03503 Benidorm, Spain

#108 of 397 Holiday rentals in Benidorm

Based on 358 apartment reviews

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Lots of sunbeds and umberellas around pool area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

There were some damage to the pool floor.. tiles hsd broken and lifted. Kitchen outside door handle broken in apartment

Lots of sunbeds and umberellas around pool area. Nice Pool bar. Clean.

Generally ok as I only sleep there.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Apartment is very OOOOLLLLLDDDD! It has to be renovated. I wouldnt pay for this EUR 185 - max 60 RUR.

Location, infrastructure, personnel and reception, buffet

• Studio (2-3 Adults)

We always enjoy our stay at the Belroy apartments..

We have been coming to Benidorm the past 15 years in various hotels all inclusive but wanted self catering and came across the Belroy apartments 6yes ago and been coming ever since the past 6 years. every time I put my request in for usually 2nd floor usual room 2022 over looking the pool onto the Snack bar we have been accommodated love it . The staff are always welcoming and friendly. Super location for beach shops bars resteraunts .. Always clean and tidy. This year enjoyed meeting the manager in person and the Animation lady was on good form excellent stay again. Another excellent well relaxed holiday my husband and I looking forward to returning next year . MR & MRS CLAIRE L ALEXANDER..

Good location, great staff, apartment with everything we...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Some of the interior like cabins and doors were a little beaten up, it would be nice to do a little update.

Good location, great staff, apartment with everything we needed.

Belroy apartments Benidorm
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Toilet was separate from shower room with no basin for washing your hands was booked to go back in December but cancelled

Great staff and good location

Fabulous complex!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Fabulous complex. We stayed in the apartments and they were lovely. There were four families travelling together with us and we all were really impressed with our accommodation. Spacious, clean and had everything we needed for our stay. The hotel attached had 3 lovely bars, beautiful pool area, and was just perfect. The location is superb, 2 min from the beach & loads of great restaurants and cafes to choose from. Would highly recommend this complex to anybody.

Great holiday,great hotel/ apartments,would highly recommend,will certainly visit again soon!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

There wasn't anything I didn't like,everything you could possibly need ,lovely staff quick service ,swimming pool sauna gym food restaurant and cafe all in the one place

The location ,a street back from the beach,no hills! Very central,and the apartments large and comfy,lifts very quick,always good when you on a high floor.

Awful apartment internally. Although clean with a good view and location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Apartment was really dated and was in need of serious modernisation. Informed the hotel rooms side is actually really nice

Reception area and pool area where perfect. Modern and clean.Location was the best around. Sea view on the 15th floor was also nice.

Relaxing and great location
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

I had some trouble outside the hotel which was no fault of my own. My access card wouldn't work quick enough to get me in the hotel and I became very destressed as a gang of criminals were trying to take money from me. There was a security in the hotel who just watched through the window and didn't come to help. Apart from this I had a very enjoyable stay. Thank you

The ease of check in and check out

Good shame about the check out situation
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The fact the receptionist had to questioned about €70 of the returned deposit. She failed to provide it initially and after a friends email she eventually returned the extra €70. Bit fishy if you ask me

Facilities

Value for money, ideal location.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Little dated, but as expected. Everything worked! Sofa bed not very comfy. Very annoying how the maids just knock once and then enter on their own! - Even with a do not disturb sign constantly on the door. Ended up having to put the bolt across.

Facilities were amazing. Could always get a sun bed. Kept very clean and tidy in the pool and bar areas. Location was brilliant. Apartment was well equipped with lots of storage space. Nice place to go for a lovely breakfast right out side apartment, friendly owners. Trotters International trading it was called (TIT for short!). Had a full English there every morning for 3.50 euro! closer to the apartment block than the hotel restaurant!

Ideal location and lovely pool and also very clean around the hotel.beds in rooms need addressed.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Beds in the room were all single pull out sofa beds. And this was abit annoying and not that comfortable as I was sharing the room with my wife

Pool and sun beds

WILL NOT BE GOING BACK,,, STAFF ALL VERY HELPFUL AND KIND
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

heating was very poor...very very poor ..had to request a heater for the room which we had to move to the bedroom at night the electric kept tripping almost daily had I not known that the fuse box was hidden in the ceiling, I would have spent half my holiday waiting for assistance the whole suite was in poor condition, dirty and in need of major updating for the price Last year we had an apartment ten times better for half the price.. It was not available

nothing really

Really good trip
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Bed Settee a little bit hard for my liking. Bed reported broken on arrival but nothing was done about it. Didn't cause too much of a problem.

Good location. Room spacious. View brilliant.

Location was central.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Beds were all sofa beds that folded up. Not the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Only there for three nights. Could not have spent a full holiday there in that room.

Location was central.

Had a lovely week
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Not a reflection in the hotel but the people above us were very noisy all Thro the night , we were asked if we’d like to change rooms but declined as we had unpacked , I do think the staff had a word with them though .

Lovely , clean and friendly Very helpful reception staff .

The view was fab .
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The appartment needs updating, painting And the worst thing was the Body sweat SMELL from the bed pillows ,& sofa bed , had to sleep with a bath towel under our heads .

The view from appartment was excellent ,

U get what u pay for
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Studios wer grubby.. Needed a good scrub.. Sofa beds uncomfortable.. Was a smell of smoke all the time as if it was coming through the vents.. Air con didn't work.. Oh and we had a few unwanted visitors ( cockroaches) big ones!!

Location was very good. Close to shops bars beach

Good in parts. The apartments give a false impression as the hotel is boutique - Aparts not!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The stale garlic smell. The uneven level of the TV. The decor and furnishings in the room is old and tired and needs refurbishing. Exposed wiring around light fittings

I liked the cleaning staff. They were flexible to our needs. And loaned some air freshener as the room and kitchen area smelt strongly of stale garlic. I like the size of the apartment and balcony space - Hotel bar was nice and relaxed too.

excellent .
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

the kettle are to small, also i left my phone at the hotel and although they except they have the phone for some reason they will not post it to me ..... is there any thing you can do about my situation please .

every thing about the place is perfect.

Great choice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Decor was a little bit dated, and an iron and ironing board in room would have been great.

Staff were very friendly. Apartment was large with fantastic balcony going all the way round, beds were really comfy , and apartments were secure and felt very safe. Was in an excellent position for both new town benidorm and old town benidorm. Lovely tapas bar right outside and a couple of good British bars, lots of supermarkets nearby and butcher and hairdressers .

great family occasion
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

the rooms could do with re painting and updating only fault but not real problem

room was spacious with all you needed, beds comfy, lots of storage space and excellent balcony's all round the room. hotel in great location for beach , shops , and bars also not far from old town.

The location is particularly good for those who wish to...
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Not that it's a serious issue but we always stay in a studio and if I was to have any comments it would be that they are due a makeover/upgrade. Other than that We are perfectly happy and will be definitely going back again...

The location is particularly good for those who wish to experience Benidorm and beyond either on foot by car or public transport. The staff are alway helpful and friendly.

Get what you pay for but good location.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Studio fold out beds and very tired looking. Electric cables without trunking, bathroom in need of attention. Just slept here and a morning coffee. Had all the facilities if you want self catering.

Very centrally located.

Very enjoyable stay in a super location.

Nothing!!!

The hotel layed on a Christmas Day lobby cocktail and canapé do for not just the hotel guests who were having dinner but for the guests in the apartments as well.....and it was amazing food served by lovely staff on endless trays .....excellent.!!!

Hotel apartments disappointing.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

We stayed in the hotel appartment the furniture was very old and needed updating.I was expecting better from such a nice hotel.

Great location ,the hotel was very nice.friendly staff.

Facilities of the hotel were very good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The fixtures and fittings within the apartments were in need of a complete overhaul. Rooms were large just the furnishings let it down, every other aspect was good.

Facilities of the hotel were very good.

Not OK for families with kids to stay in the apartment building!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The hotel has 2 buildings. Only the hotel building was renovated. The building where the apartment was (building 2) is old and in badly need of renovation. The electricity cable to TV was dangerous, the kitchen tap was not fixed, the toilet needed a fix. The apartment was definitely not safety checked. The indoor pool was OK. Parking space as well.

Great view

very enjoyable me my wife son and grandaughter had a lovely holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

small bath would prefer bigger bath.

beds one of the comfiest we have had and large balcony was a very plus point everything was spotless very nice and comfortable leather seats in lounges and bar area indoor pool was a big hit with my granddaughter staff were all very friendly definitely looking to come back next year.

Good location, great from the outside and pool area,lovely staff. Poor dated apartments
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The apartments are very dated which is a shame as the location is great I really cannot understand why the inside has been left like it has, it is a real let down when you see the place from the outside. Having to use pull out sofa beds as beds is a real no no for adults

My 4th stay here. Definitely will return.

Going home !

Great, helpful and friendly Staff. 24hr Reception. Central location. Good sized balconies. 2 minutes to the beach. Didn't need to rent a car as transport links are super close.

Loved this apartment, literally hated going home can't wait to return, with a lovely welcome 🙂
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Absolutely Nothing loved it!

Wow all I can say is my husband myself and children loved this place, we stayed in Benidorm for 3 weeks in 3 different accommodations to break up the 3 weeks and to make it more fun too. Big mistake! The belroy was our last place to stay for our Final week and OMG we wish we stayed here for our 3 weeks as we loved it that much! Very clean and tidy, beds were so comfy and spotless clean, cleaners came 3 times in that one week. Loved the pool loved the staff, the guys that was at the pool most mornings playing games with the children and adults was a great laugh! Great views around Beni from our room, the pool was fun to be around in the day and so relaxing at night, got beautiful photos 😍 And most importantly to us who we'd never forget and that was the most kind warm hearted woman they have working at reception Her name was Fina ( Hope I got that right ) But my god she works with a smile, What we actually wanna see right? She helps out with things to her best she can.. As I said I stayed in Benidorm 2 weeks before staying in the belroy apartments and the Receptionist at the very first place was totally rude, rude to myself and rude to my children, So after staying in the belroy I will not be staying in any other than the Belroy again, everything about it was so lovely, if you are a couple or someone looking to book with families look no further this Please tops all of my stays in Benidorm throughout the 4 years, So by now who guys must no I bloody loved this place Lol, family with children under 9 years old. Can't wait to return next August 💋

Our Experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Housekeeping could come around a bit more, they arrived on our 2nd Day (our first proper day as was late when we'd arrived) but it was 10am and we were still in bed so we asked for them to call back later that day....3 days later we had to request towels as no one returned. They arrived again a day or 2 after that but we found housekeeping was very minimal. Personally I think they should call every Second Day...but that's my thought. Apartment had a smell come from the drains on occasion(it was weird), So I bought my own cleaning products to use in them. They are Run Down definitely need Painting as walls, presses are stained and marked, holes in curtains and definitely need Updating.

Location is Excellent, Close to the Beach, Shopping, Bars and Restaurants, We stayed in an apartment, on 14th floor, a family of 4 (3 adults 1 teenager) Very Spacious Apartment, Comfortable Beds, Huge Balcony, Lovely Views. Pool is small but not very Busy so it was Perfect, also Spotless Clean. All areas Around the Hotel were Spotless Clean. It was ideal for us with an older family. Found it Very Peaceful at Night.

Family Holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Just can be bit noisy with traffic out of hotel control Though .

Locality was ideal and staff exceptional Facilities where ideal and overall excellent hotel.

Belroy apartments benidorm
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Little bit tired but clean and comfortable and well equipped.

Good location between old town and new town. Friendly staff. Champagne sent to room for my birthday by hotel.

Belroy apartments

No issues.

Definately underestimated the apartments when reading reviews on tripadvisor. Good location. Secure. Pull out sofa beds comfortable. Easy to get a sun lounger. Pool clean.

Good location, close to the beach and to the restaurants,...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Payed parking from 10 to 16 Euro /day.

Good location, close to the beach and to the restaurants, clubs and supermarkets. Clean apartament, towels changed every day. Nice pool.

A very relaxing holiday, the staff outshine the hotel facilities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Not enough brollies at the swimming pool. Sunbeds being reserved each day and not used for almost most of the day. A new notice had been displayed saying towels etc would be removed. No-one approached the area and checked the state of play with regard to reserving sunbeds.

Staff were very courteous and went out their way to help. Cleanliness of the public areas and swimming pool area.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great hotel in quiet area. Recommended.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Actual room (studio apartment) - bathroom / kitchen/ utensils / furniture and fittings were all bit dated and could do with being upgraded.

Hotel pass card security system made you feel that your were in in a safe environment. Quiet pool area Courtesy room and storage area for late departures was first class.

Hotel belroy
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Rooms are a bit dated but very clean and everything was there Was robbed by pick pocket on way back to hotel at night ... and 2 more attempts to rob my partner was made The hotel is at the end ov the strip Whare pickpockets wait for you ...be careful

Good location lovely friendly staff

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The bathroom was tired and dated, could do with a re fit

The hotel had good facilities, the staff were very friendly and helpful, it was in a great location, close to bars and nightlife!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

The Spanish staff are so rude and ignorant.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Beds were uncomfortable, the Spanish staff behind reception were very rude and ignorant. Pool is absolutely freezing, shower didn't work properly, the list goes on...

Young British man working on reception was very very helpful, jake I think his name was.

The location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The apartments were very tatty and need a great deal of improvement. The beds were OK but the rest was nothing like the hotel. Ideal location but the apartments were very disappointing.

The location.

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Apartments need updating, decor was poor , showerhead did not hold in the fitting water was cold

Hotel lovely and modern very clean friendly helpful staff

Reasonably priced self catering rooms in a superb location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Apartments need a lick of paint and a bit of updating

Beds were comfy Location was spot on Indoor pool was excellent Staff helpful and everywhere was clean The balcony and sea views were a definite bonus

Great location cheap and cheerful
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

For the money couldn't fault it

The staff were super friendly and although the rooms were very basic they were spotless and for what we paid there were no complaints from the 10 of us

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

nice stay in Belroy apartments
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

having to pull the bed out, and then there was nowhere to sit to watch tv, as it was behind you if you sat on the other sofa

beds not really comfy, nice to have microwave, and cooking facilities though

Lovely place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The rooms do need a little tlc they look a bit grubby flaking paint chips in doors coffee tables and dining tables needing replaced I have stayed over many years and know this is not usual

Staff are lovely locations great the cleanliness of the hotel apartments are great

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Hotel Belroy Apartments,nice and roomy in a good location
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The apartment was nice and roomy but needed a good deep clean and some decorating paint etc Hotel

We liked the location,the hotel bar and music,reception staff were very good always helpful , housekeeping very good and tried hard to keep the apartment clean ,which we appreciated

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Xmas 🎄 at the belroy
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Nothing really apart from the spa ♨ was not on at all the whole of our trip!! Was a little disappointed with that and also the rooms are very soon in need of an upgrade!!!

The belroy hotel is in an excellent location to bars and sea 🌊 front as well as a short walk to the old town!! The studios are very well suited to our needs as we like to come and go when we choose!!

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Belroy Apartments
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The apartments where at the back of the hotel. On a low floor there was no view , but we were moved onto a high floor after 2 days.( view was stunning) The apartment desperately needs updating, the bathroom was old , the kitchen was very tired as was the furniture in the living room. All was clean but needs updating.

The hotel was beautiful and very well kept. The corner apartments had huge balconies and stunning views. The pictures are from the balcony on the 10th floor.

Our stay in October
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The apt is looking a bit tired. Had been painted... Badly.the drains smelled so we bought a couple of air fresheners. There was no washing machine.didnt spoil our stay though. For the price we paid I expected the apt to be more like the hotel which is gorgeous. Could've got nicer cheaper on the front line.

The location is great. A short walk to old town for shopping and eating out.and also to all the busy bars and night life in the new Town.the apt was clean and comfortable towels bedding changed 2X in the week.shower facilities available on day of departure too.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

A great location for a long weekend!
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

We didn't realize when we booked that the apartments do not have a bedroom and we had to convert the bed settee at approx. 1.00 am, which wasn't ideal. However, we were surprised at how comfortable the bed settee actually was and we left it up for the duration of our stay (4 nights).

The location is absolutely the best place to stay in Benidorm. About half way down Levante beach and a 2 minute walk from the strip. But nevertheless, the apartments are very quiet.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Don't be taken in by the online pictures!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

The apartment room was shabby and in need of decoration. Very poor lighting, lack of mirrors. Sink and shower areas not very clean. Came back from beach and our room door open cleaners had not shut properly. Kitchen sink smelt whenever you ran any water. Door knobs missing on chest of draws, safe not anchored down although we paid to use and did have a key. Stains on sofa. The difference between the hotel and apartments worlds apart!

The location, The facilities available re an early check out were good ... Shower room, case storage.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Position was very good.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Had a terrible smell of fish from ?air conditioning. Was reported but the smell persisted. Rooms are dated.

Position was very good. Apartments good size

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

I enjoyed my stay tramendesly .
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The noise, most hotels and apartments in Spain have these solid wooden doors with a large brass knob in the centre which is of no practical use whatsoever except for customers to grab hold of and slam the doors, most annoying.

the cleanliness and the actual property, plus the willingness and friendliness of all the staff.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

lovely staff, great location. Dated but clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Our shower ran hot and cold, it was near impossible to get it at the correct temperature. Which is not good when you have young children. Interestingly we didn't have the same problem with the water from the sinks. Odd.

Lovely staff. Great location. Excellent housekeeping, i.e. towels changed frequently.

personnel nickel

personnel nickel

Belroy bellisoma
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Television could do with updating

Great location,staff very helpful, clean, good deal

Best place i have stayed in Beniborm and recommend any person to stay
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The staff very friendly the pool area was very nice .Overall it was one of the best places I have stayed in Benidorm

Great size apartment

Great size apartment

Good holiday Good location.
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The apartments could do with a makeover the beds were other what we expected rights in wrong place .

Bar and staff.

No double bed all single sofa beds

No double bed all single sofa beds

Another very enjoyable stay at Belroy....Hope to see you again soon.

everything.

2nd time we’ve stayed here & we will come back!😀
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Pool Bar Cafeteria closed too early!

Apartment & location

The apartments seriously need updating .

The apartments seriously need updating .

Would stay at the Belroy again .
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

There was a smell of drainage at times in the apartment

Great location,clean hotel and nice pool.

April 2018
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Needs refurbishment not clean poor stand in the apartment compared with hotel public areas

Great time
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 - 4 Adults)

Apartment furniture bit dated and tired .

Apartment good size very clean maids in twice we were only there for a week. Lovely pool area.

Fantastic location and beautiful hotel

Location and staff

Was my hen doo we had some in hotel and some in apartments all had a fab time will def return

2nd time staying here, would definately go back😀
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

Pool snack bar closes too early!

Location & swimming pool

Self-catering

Not very clean tired

Bit worn out inside

Bit worn out inside

Very noisy not the cleanest but great location
    • Studio (2-3 Adults)

The cleanliness was not up to standard view great location good. Very noisy place heard lots of noise over course of stay