Reviews of Servatur Casablanca - Only Adults 4 stars

Avenida de Gran Canaria, 24, 35130 Puerto Rico, Spain

#8 of 99 hotels in Puerto Rico

Good location. Nice Hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

The pool would be better located on the roof rather than on the 1st floor outside the windows of the restaurant where people were eating. Sun beds on balcony were dirty at the bottom when we checked in. I reported it to reception and they said the maid would clean them the day after. Not one for waiting or complaining again I just cleaned them myself before using them.

The location was great. Near the shopping centre and about 8-10 minutes walk to the beach. If you turned right outside the hotel and round the road there was just one flight of steps to the centre. To the left took you down 2 lots of steps. The balcony was in the sun all afternoon and we had a jaccuzi and sunbed which was great. The breakfast was good and had plenty of choice for everyone. Rooms cleaned daily and towels changed. Beds were comfy although bedding was a little dated.

We absolutely loved the hotel!

We absolutely loved the hotel! Big thumbs up to the staff, you all are doing a great job and your profesianilism was a real cherry on the top! Amazing breakfast too! 100% recommend!

Lovely short break.
    • Junior Suite Superior

Excellent apartments great location. Rooms were very modern cleaned daily with fresh towels. Lovely balconies with sunloughers and jacuzzi bath. Will definitely be going back.

Great hotel and loved that it was adults only, very peaceful.
    • Junior Suite Superior

Great hotel and loved that it was adults only, very peaceful. Stayed bed and breakfast which is ideal as there are so many restaurants to try close to the hotel. 5 min walk down to a shopping centre area with lots of places to eat and drink and 20 min walk to the marina. Taxis are cheap if you don’t fancy the walk back up the hill!

Whilst the hotel was ok (never a four star) i would not book this property again through booking.com
    • Junior Suite Superior

being charged as soon as we arrived I always find it more welcoming to pay on departure being told our superior suite that we booked months in advance was occupied and we would be in a standard suite for the first night, I could have been told in advance, a token offer of a spa day was accepted by myself as compensation for this (which I had to sign an agreement for) I was informed our superior room would be ready by 1200 the following day and it wasn't we waited with our luggage whilst the maids cleaned it

staff were generally very friendly, only one female who worked behind the bar looked like she wasn't interested in smiling for the guests Breakfast was great, spa was enjoyable, pool area was nice

We loved it. Very comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Didn't eat in the evenings at hotel.

I hated the 165 steps every time I left the hotel. However it wouldn't stop me returning.

The lovely toppers on the beds for extra comfort. The solarium on the roof. The little kitchenette in the room.

Really nice place would come back again
    • Junior Suite Superior

The food served at Breakfast and at the restaurant by the pool wasn't that good. Lots of stairs to get to the hotel but shouldn't be much of a problem.

The bathtub on the blacony paired with the view was absolutely wonderful. We extended our stay 2 nights while there.

Can’t wait to stay again
    • Junior Suite Superior

Advert didn’t really make clear the high location and stairs to get to the centre of town. Wasn’t a problem for us but would be for less able or fit people

The hotel and rooms were spotless, cleaner everyday put lovely little special personel touches to the room which was lovely.

Nice but dirty

Very disgusting dirty bathroom. Shower with soap stains on a glass door. Stains on a top of the sink and mirror. Floor with dirt and sticky. It wasn’t clean for sure after last guests. Toilets down at the beach are more clean. When we mention it at the reception no apology or nothing. They just said it’s a last room so we can’t change and there is no cleaning service at the time we checked in. So does it mean last room has to be dirty and disgusting ? I could easy rate it 10 but unfortunately need to drop to 6.

Very big studio apartment with nice balcony overlooking town and sea. Good breakfast but it could have more food options.

Really nice hotel :)
    • Junior Suite Superior

Floor at the reception need to be refurbished as it is a first impression of the hotel. But it did not mentioned later on ;) .

Very nice place, the room with a jacuzzi on the taras and with a beautiful view to the town and see side. Very helpful staff, we also ask for the parking space at the garage and we did not have a problem to get place at any time. I will recommend it for a couple for a romantic stay. Comfortable beds. Delicious food at the restaurant and a nice atmosphere during dinner. Monday it was grill and Thursday we get very nice testing menu completed with a seven dishes and a starter. It was really nice to try it. A fantastic singer was singing as well. Really nice hotel.

A very nice hotel, but unfortunately is not a hotel for a quiet, peaceful time with partner
    • Junior Suite Superior

Unfortunately, the hotel is situated beside a very loud, rowdy hotel - Castillo de Sol, therefore we couldn't sit outside on our balcony to relax as it was very loud

location was good - great vistas, staff very good

Everything you could ask for in a hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

Coffee could have been better (it's out of one of the vending machine type things). Also, on arrival we were asked if we'd like a glass of Cava. Nice gesture, but perhaps offer a non-alcoholic alternative too? My wife can't drink right now.

Modern room, comfy bed, nice shower, big balcony, hot tub, good food, friendly staff, decent gym.... there's a lot to like here.

Beautiful view from the balcony, jacuzzi
    • Junior Suite Superior

Water in the shower and in the sink takes forever to drain, water leaks everywhere from the shower. 2 single beds pushed together. Stairs to get to the hotel (almost 200 steps), problematic with a luggage.

The view from jacuzzi on our balcony was amazing. Staff was friendly, breakfast ok. Small kitchen in the room with everything needed. Beach 10-15 minutes walk from the hotel. Beach towels and bath robes are provided in the rooms.

Very nice room, mediocre food
    • Junior Suite Superior

The a-la-carte dinner was not of good quality. 4/7 dinners per week are a-la-carte, the others are buffet. Breakfast had some good things, but the cooked items did not impress. It is quite far to walk from the beach.

Buffet dinners were quite good. The room was spacious and well equipped. The hot tub on the balcony was very nice. There was always space in the car park.

lovely relaxing stay we will be back
    • Junior Suite Superior

the reception area could do with a little bit of improvement e.g paintwork and new rugs

very nicely decorated bedroom comfortable bed very quiet and nice staff

A brilliant place to stay.
    • Junior Suite Superior

The bed was very comfortable. It was clean, no signs of cockroaches The shower and bathroom facilities were great Not having to pay for air condtitioning, fridge and a safe is a bonus. It's very close to the strip. 5 minute walk or €2.40 in a taxi Nothing bad to say this hotel. Would definitely return

Will definitely be returning
    • Junior Suite Superior

The breakfast was horrible, no selection for myself or my partner on our first day we had the eggs and they were very undercooked, the 'sausages' were just hotdog sausages the bacon was nice but over cooked, the cold breakfast didn't appeal to us but the croissants and other pastries were very nice. We had the buffet dinner 1 night because we got a free meal and we had to buy dinner 2 hours later because the food on the buffet was nothing other than mediocre! Prawns that still had poo in them and hadn't been prepared properly, raw meat left out so we could "choose" what we wanted cooked left uncovered so anything could have flew onto them, the meat that was cooked was like a rock with sauce like slop over it! Myself and my partner paid €80 for a deal with the dinner included and all we could eat was the dry rice. This didn't take away from our experience in the hotel as it is a beautiful peaceful place but just not for food.

The room was amazing and the beds were so comfortable, when the door was closed the room was almost sound proof, 3 minute walk to the main strip was so convenient and then a taxi from the strip if you don't want to walk up the steps is only €3. The staff were amazing and all with perfect English! The pool was so quiet with lovely music in the background. The cleaning staff were phenomenal cleaned our room everyday with clean towels and sheets everyday.

Nice hotel with cozy spacious room and great view over Puerto Rico
    • Junior Suite Superior

More choices for food would be appreciated and extra parasols by the pool.

The room was specious, super clean and bed was extremely comfortable. Happy hour by the pool was very cool with affordable drinks.

Fantastic hotel, friendly staff & very clean.
    • Junior Suite Superior

The room was brilliant, a great size and we had a jaquzzi bath on the balcony, the view was lovely. Staff were so friendly. It was so relaxing sitting by the pool especially because there was no children. The bars and restaurants were only a 5 minute walk down some stairs. Our room was cleaned everyday and we were given fresh towels.

Servatur Casablanca review 2017

Loved everything about it.rooms we're Fab staff were so polite.pure comfort and relaxation top spot.cleaned everyday by a lovely lady called rosa.she is worth her weight in gold.all in all can't wait to go back.have to mention all the bar staff they couldn't do enough for us

I couldn't fault this hotel. We would highly recommend it if staying in Puerto Rico.

This hotel exceeded our expectations. The junior suite was lovely and spacious and well equipped with a lovely big balcony. The hotel itself was spotlessly clean. We had a lovely relaxing stay!

Quiet and relaxing stay and the friendly and cheerful staff made us feel very welcome.
    • Junior Suite Superior

The breakfast was just OK. The coffee was cold. I thought they could have had a better variety of fruit. We ordered a pizza for lunch but it was soggy.

We loved the comfortable bed and cleanliness of the room and hotel in general.The staff were friendly and cheerful. The pool and sun terrace were relaxing areas. It was a quiet and relaxing hotel to stay in.We would highly recommend this hotel.

Excellent place to stay highly recommend
    • Junior Suite Superior

People Reserving the sun loungers at the pool with towels first thing in the morning and not using them for a few hours later

The beds were super comfy! Really liked adults only! Staff really helpful when needed! Jacuzzi on balcony! Strawberry daquiris at the pool bar

Great place will come again but the spa.......
    • Junior Suite Superior

Back part of the hotel were one accesses rooms is in dire need of refurbishment. Spa is small and indoor pool is a large tub. Photos of spa deceive.

Breakfast, staff & room were great. Suite spacious and WiFi very good. Great for long stays!

A Quick break to the Sun.
    • Junior Suite Superior

I was on the 3rd floor was the WiFi was dreadful, I made a couple of enquiring about the WiFi and the very nice reception staff said it was probably because so many people are on line at the same time, I tried to explain that I had previously stayed on the 6th floor and the WiFi was excellent, It's not an issue of too many people on line it's the location of the WiFi extenders from the modems.

This was my second visit to the Hotel in the last couple of months, It's a really nice and quiet location, the Staff are excellent and always very friendly, I booked into a superior room with a big balcony and a hot tub and like my last stay I was not disappointed, the bar prices are a bit pricey compared to the prices in the Commercial Centre located down the steps great on the way down....but quite difficult on the way back to the hotel, take a taxi they cost between €3-5, the happy hour is a great idea and I would suggest having it a bit later might be a better time, I tried the bar food and it was very nice and I tried the breakfast at €8 it was the best Value breakfast that I have had on all my trips to Puerto Rico

Very pleasant stay with family

Would have liked the air conditioning to be a little bit stronger

Lovely room which was very clean and spacious. Cooking facilities are adequate for snacks but would be a little harder for meals if catering for yourself. Nice bar pool area and and nice and quiet. Very central location. Also laundry facilities are available if required

Outstanding
    • Junior Suite Superior

Nothing! We loved it! Totally fab!

The rooms were stunning, so clean, spacious, comfortable and the bathrooms were fab. We loved the jacuzzi and huge balcony (these are on level 4 and are in superior suites). Staff were really friendly and everything from the gym, drinks, snacks and chill out areas surpassed our expectations. We will be returning!

Excelent experience
    • Junior Suite Superior

Pool closes at 19h because of cleanning.... It is still very sunny. I think the should close the pool area after 20h.

Everything. Great view. Very calm. Modern hotel. Very nice staff. I would go again.

Good breakfast

15minutes walking to the beach, not a problem but just realize it

Good breakfast We were lucky to have a spacious balcony Good staff Nice rooms 30 minutes walkong to amadores

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Lovely resort
    • Junior Suite Superior

What I didn't like is I got an email of you people saying £528 at the Casablanca and when we got there we paid euros but worked out £600 So I would never book with booking.com again unless I get the difference which is £72 returned to me, I would always book with you guys again then otherwise I'll be booking directly through hotels when I go away next

Everything. Amazing place and out of this world surroundings too.

Casablanca holiday
    • Junior Suite Superior

For cleaning stuff it doesn't matter if you leave tip or not you will get the same effect - 3/5 in our room tarrace wasn't cleaned for whole ten days and stuff also don't check shower outflow - at last day water spilled out of shower tray.

Amazing location, nice view, good breakfast - everyone will find something. Big, comforable and muted rooms (there are some music clubs in nerby shopping centre but with closed doors you don't hear anything) with fully equipped kitchen. I would come back!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

A quick trip to the Sun in early May.
    • Junior Suite Superior

I had emailed the hotel a couple of weeks before arriving to request a late check out, I had inquired after I arrived and was informed that the request could only be confirmed on the morning of my departure, the was an added bit of stress that I had not expected, when I inquired on the morning of departure I was then informed that I would have to pay an addition fee to remain in the room for 3 hours !!, It's the small things that for me decides if I go back again !!

Really nice and friendly staff, We were on the 6th floor and had a breathtaking view from our balcony and the hot tub was nice to have a cool down, the sun was on the balcony from 11.00 to sundown so there was no need to utilise the sunbeds at the pool, the room was cleaned daily and towels we changed when requested, the happy hour at the bar was a bonus and the bar food was also nice, Getting from the hotel to the commercial centre was very easy on the way down..but coming back was a bit of an issue because of all the steps..not for the very unfit, but saying that a taxi only cost a few euro to get back to the hotel, If you do go to the commercial centre try the bar/restaurant called Murphy's Kitchen, nice food at a reasonable price.

Lovely spot, great staff but the advert is misleading. Not all facilities are free.

I really did not like that the spa is not free like advertised - you have to pay 15€ per hour. Also, the gym was closed 1 of the 3 days we were there. The food in the restaurant was very bad. Also, i didn't like that it was advertised as free airport pick up - this was not the case - they charge you 50€.

The pool, bar, rooms and service from the staff was excellent. Good location - although you have to walk uphill quite a lot to get to the property.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Comfortable but lacked atmosphere
    • Junior Suite Superior

Lacked atmosphere, no activities at the pool. Would have been good to have a quiz or water aqua aerobics. Had something been going on we would not have went to the beach as much.

Beds were extremely comfortable, sleeping on a cloud😀

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Lovely hotel,very relaxing stay
    • Junior Suite Superior

Put us in wrong room at check in,not what we paid for,didn't even tell us about it being wrong room,went straight n complained n said they have overbooked n can have our room tmoz, wasn't happy as was our anniversary-eventually was given superior room which I had paid for

Fantastic room with amazing balcony with jacuzzi two sun beds n table n chairs,nice pool n bar area,rooms kept very clean everyday,staff very polite n friendly

Great hotel and great stay.

The gym didn't open until 9 a.m. Should have opened earlier before it gets too hot. Also, a loooot of stairs to the hotel from the bottom (170 steps to be precise). Also a good workout :)

We loved the room which was equipped with a small, functional kitchen. We made our own breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great chill out holiday

Nothing ..

The hotel was amazing , rooms fantastic and good size, staff excellent, spar area lovely but didnt use , overall a great experience. A high floor is great good views and a bit more private , small shop on sight has most thing you want , only a 5 mins walk down steps into the centre, a few recommendations for a good restaurant , Cristinas a family owned restaurant in the centre by subway and El Cantina on the front by the beach service And food excellent ....

Sunny Week
    • Junior Suite Superior

I didnt like arriving a hotel to be told I had to stay in another appartments for 2 nights which were not to same star rating, but hotel did compenate well with a refund for the nights stays, Also its 164 steps down to main centre of puerto rio , so taxi required if less mobile

We had a room with a jazzui on balcony and sun beds plus you got sun longer on balcony. room has self catering facillities

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

We loved the hot tub on the balcony, great at night or when...
    • Junior Suite Superior

Not keen on view of commercial centre opposite, but not really a problem as it was conveniently near by and could see sea in distance.Needed an information sheet in room for times of meals, shop opening hours etc and to say that dinner had to be booked in advance, just bits of helpful info.

We loved the hot tub on the balcony, great at night or when watching the sunset.The snack bar, the friendly staff and the quiet, laid back atmosphere,cleanliness, little shop and price of snacks and dinner was very good.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Great hotel, great staff and good location
    • Junior Suite Superior

Noise at night (4am) from clubs but patio doors good sound proof just a shame could not have window open

Very friendly and helpful staff, gym, smart looking hotel

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Lovely time . But !!
    • Junior Suite Superior

We opted for half board , however Im a vegetarian and struggled to eat on a night as there were only two options which were meat or fish dishes . Breakfast I had plenty to eat . However tapas night I ended up eating meat (pork) !!! Even though I had confirmed three times that there was no meat in food I had chosen . The hotel has since apologised and confirmed they will be looking at their menu to include more options . The hotel also offered me 15% off a future visit , plus a meal & drinks

Hotel very clean , lovely views

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The room was good, comfy and staff was very polite.
    • Junior Suite Superior

the hotel is situated right in the centre of Puerto Rico. At night it gets very loud due to the night clubs and the music goes on till 4 in the morning, so we had trouble sleeping almost every night. The hotel is located very high up in the mountains and we had to go up steps twice a day (140 steps to be precise!) , so it gets rather tiring by the end of the week. Electrics in the room weren't very good. We had power cuts almost every day.

The room was good, comfy and staff was very polite. Evening meels in the hotel's restaurant were very good. Pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Amazing adults only hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

Nothing except a clock at the pool/ pool bar would have been useful.

The room was fabulous and spotlessly clean. Hotel location was great, if you don't mind the steps down to the shopping mall. Staff were lovely. Pool great and plenty of sun beds and blissfully quiet. Didn't have any food but the cocktails were great and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

if you want to chill....
    • Junior Suite Superior

a bit far from airport which we did know abt but Ryanair transfer was awful going to hotel. as others have said a good hike to everywhere this just really hindered you from maybe going out every night if you had already hiked to the beach that day but that's showing our age....

great staff. clean. food was good set menu not a buffet other than a couple of nights would be repetitive over a fortnight we were only there a week. nice quiet small hotel which we mixed age group.. happy hour fun without anybody being drunk...enjoyed our stay

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Good hotel and facilities; wouldn't return due to noise from shopping center
    • Junior Suite Superior

Noise from shopping center; paying a 10 euro deposit for a grotty iron and only being able to use it in a 1st floor laundry room.

Jacuzzi on terrace; view

Excellent stay

Only things I could fault would be the choice of hot food & fruit for breakfast and also the outdoor pool was quite cold but it would certainly not turn me off the place in any way. Still 10/10

Absolutely brilliant staff, so friendly and helpful. Every part of the hotel was immaculate, so clean, modern and well kept. Beds/pillows extremely comfy. Lovely shower. Very spacious room & balcony. Supermarket/Chill out area/bar/spa all really nice. Enjoyable stay from start to finish, will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Enjoyable business trip in Servatur Casablanca

Bar food menu was a bit boring.

"Adults only" made this particularly relaxing, and quieter than other neighbouring complexes. Excellent rooms and lovely, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

we didn't want to leave and go home
    • Junior Suite Superior

just the shower flooded onto the floor a lot but it was a lovely shower.

The staff were all lovely,always smiling.the cleaning staff were superb and the atmosphere was lovely and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

A little bit of luxury at affordable prices

Nothing really just a shame about the slow draining shower

spacious, comfortable room, great staff - friendly and helpful, great facilities. Waiter service for evening meals 5 nights out of 7.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Well balanced
    • Junior Suite Superior

With no exception, during our 7 days stay, all the towels had a moldy smell, most probably due to poor washing. We had issues with water leakage in the toiled which caused a constant noise which was bad for our sleep. We insisted for 2 days and than it got fixed. The technician kept postponing.

The rooms offer most of the comfort that you might need. I can't complain that we had to walk up the hill for 5 mins as this is how you can get a great view from the hotel's room. It's not too close from the city center/alley with restaurant to hear the noise, but not to far to be tired of walking. Everything seemed to be well balanced with this hotel (room space, view ..etc). The parking was crowded, but we always found a spot inside. You may easily park in front of the hotel too. The breakfast is consistent with a good variety for non-vegetarians.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Fabulous Hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

Puerto Rico is a dump So glad we had a fabulous hotel to escape to

I really loved this hotel. Adults only . We had a lovely room with our own hot tub and sun loungers on the balcony . Worth paying for the upgrade . The pool area was great but we got the sun on the balcony so we were very lazy and stayed there a lot . Happy hour a must . Great drinks , nice atmosphere at the bar at pool area . Absolutely spotless

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Lovely hotel and very friendly staff

Position of hotel is not great, high up and view of shops/restaurants/bars.

Great staff, very helpful. Good food. Lovely pool and outside seating area.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Highly recommend this hotel! Fantastic

The location is perfect just a short walk to the shopping centre, the hotel it's self is absolutely spotless with extremely helpful staff, the cleaners come in to tidy up literally everyday so everything was throughally clean! The room was lovely and spacious as well with lovely views from the balcony. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Amazing hotel!!!
    • Junior Suite Superior

Fantastic hotel, Lovely and helpful staff. Rooms were fantastic, beds very comfortable. Hot tub on balcony, with sunbeds and table and chairs. Great views from balcony. Good breakfast and snack bar reasonably priced. Overall fantastic hotel and can't wait to stay again.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Excellent Stay
    • Junior Suite Superior

They had no facilities after checking out to shower and freshen up before your flight home.

Fantastic place. Rooms were fab, really nicely decorated with Jacuzzi on balcony which was definitely a bonus. Food in restaurant was lovely and very reasonably priced for a set 3 course meal. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was cleaned every day and fresh towels provided. Overall, a really great place, I would definitely visit again.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Great hotel with clean and modern rooms.

The Puerto Rico village is rather repelling (very 'touristic'). Fortunately with a car we could visit all the island attractions: remote beaches, hiking trails, mountain villages, Las Palmas.

Great hotel with clean and modern rooms. The parking was quite small but we always managed to find a place. Tasty breakfasts. Small supermarket on place.

Sun beds and Jacuzzi on the patio were good as you got the...
    • Junior Suite Superior

Breakfast was off sub standard as the fryed eggs were like rubber and the bacon was so hard that it was hard to cut.evening meals were ok but food was served on cold plates resulting in cold food

Sun beds and Jacuzzi on the patio were good as you got the sun from midday through to sunset

Top quality hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

Everything in the room was perfect, quite big, the views from the terrace are beautiful. You could enjoy a sunset from the jacuzzi in the terrace. The service couldn't be better and great breakfast.

Very friendly staff, comfortable spacious bedroom with good...
    • Junior Suite Superior

Food is not good. Glad we did not have it included in price of our stay! We went for a Thursday evening barbecue in the hotel. Food was cold and way too expensive!! Was not like a barbecue you would get at home either!! We used the indoor pool on one day and were charged €10 each for this. This should be free for all guests. Lots of steps up to the hotel from the main street, but that's not the hotels fault. Lots of cheap taxis available! Quality of food was poor and charge for the use of the pool were big turn offs, but the overall stay was very very nice and I would definitely stay there again.

Very friendly staff, comfortable spacious bedroom with good air conditioning, balcony with a hot tub! Room cleaned everyday of our two week stay. Nice relaxing outdoor pool. Very good free wifi. I would definitely stay here again.

excellent week stay
    • Junior Suite Superior

Nothing although maybe the gym opening a bit earlier in the mornings

The room was big and spacious. It had everything you needed. It was cleaned thoroughly every day. Having a small hot tub and sun loungers on the balcony was a plus. It was great not having to get up at the crack of dawn to get a sunbed. There was always plenty available.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

“Really nice Hotel with great views”

Lack of storage area and changing facilities on checkout if you are staying in the hotel on the day of your departure.

Great location and views from the pool area, friendly bar staff, spotlessly clean modern hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Best hotel I've ever stayed in
    • Junior Suite Superior

More choice of food on bar menu.

Everything was amazing. Beautiful spacious room, great air con. Loved the sun beds on our patio with the jacuzzi bath. Clean bedding every day

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Amazing holiday

Poor Wifi The noise from Castillo de Sol was very loud and annoying

The room and balcony were spacious! On the 9th floor - solarium terrace!! Pool area Well-equipped Colourfull lights at night

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Even with the minuses its the best hotel in the town
    • Junior Suite Superior

Free Wi Fi but only allowed 2 devices connected . Have to disconnect one to connect another. Jacuzzi broken . May be fixed now . Drink in hotel expensive . No major English TV stations. Took my own android box worked fine for football and Big Brother for wife

Room was as good as last time . Air Con great. Still get a pint for a Euro in centre . Taxi E2.38 during day E 2.95 at night from centre to hotel. All rooms have jacuzzis now .Booking .com are still saying that only the Superior suites have them. Will Email them later

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Room was very good clean and modern.
    • Junior Suite Superior

Female life guard at pool was not friendly, couldn't leave towel on sun chair and walk away she would give out or remove towel. Could not jump or leap into pool she would give out. She was only on 3 days the rest of holiday was male life guard so easy going and laid back could enjoy your holiday.

Room was very good clean and modern.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Fantastico

Nothing to dislike.

Staff were unbelievably helpful, pleasant and conscientious. They took pride in their jobs and in the service they provided. Would definitely recommend this accommodation and intend to return to the Casablanca in the future.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Beautiful hotel
    • Junior Suite Superior

Wifi a little temperamental, a lot of interference on the tv, but not too fussed as our in the sun all day!

Quiet contemporary hotel. Gorgeous room, balcony and jacuzzi beautiful. View was amazing.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

The place to be, a great hotel with great facilities and staff

The 165 steps from the centre up to the hotel were not ideal but well worth it.

The room was great, very modern and with everything you needed with the bonus of a large private balcony including a jacuzzi bath, sun loungers and table and chairs. The swimming pool and bar area provided a really nice space to relax with beautiful views overlooking Peurto Rico.

The staff are very friendly and helpful.
    • Junior Suite Superior

The staff are very friendly and helpful.lovely apartment comfortable and clean.

Brilliant Hotel

The staff were very helpful and the hotel was excellent.

Room was fabulous
    • Junior Suite Superior

More choice at breakfast perhaps

Room was fabulous

Have rebooked in eight weeks time .

Hot tub on balcony

Cleaned. Everyday , pool towels .

• Junior Suite Superior

A bit noisy at night from the nightclubs

The whole experience

Highly recommend
    • Junior Suite Superior

Shower can be annoying at times as it tends to not drain properly

Another excellent stay...breakfast choice excellent

One night stay

Many steps from the town

Adults only!!