Reviews of Evamar Apartments

4.8

4.5

5.6

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The inability to get in to the apartment block as we had one master key to the front gate/door per room. When arriving back in dribs and drabs the only way to get in was to scale the fence and wait for a resident to open the door. As a result one member of our party spent 2/3 nights on the beach. Some may say this did him a favour.

Nothing. We’re a stag party that has stayed in some of Benidorm’s less luxurious hotels over the years but Evamar was in a different league all together.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I arrived at the evamar appartments after collecting the keys from luxmar appartments when I got to my room, I found it very shabby some cornice was held together with tape cupboard door was hanging off the door stop had gone leaving a metal spike sticking out of the floor. The swimming pool had no water in.I went to the luxmar and they gave me a room there. This is my reason for a low rating

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We where robbed in apartment and the staff did not seem bothered 1 bit! Room was unclean, half the lights did not work, bath was a disgrace, Brocken tiles and switches all over. Swimming pool had no water in it and no sun loungers to sun bathe. I could go on

The view from 19th floor balcony

• One-Bedroom Apartment

springs protruding and very uncomfortable on one of the beds and settee. Kitchen work top collapsing. unable to open kitchen/bedroom drawers. Bath and tiles black with mold. Doors lacking varnish and color.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No water in the pool so we just went to the beach not a problem

Great location everything u need for self catering accommodation we was there for a hen weekend we loved it

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Worst property i have ever stayed at no reception no staff, one of my friends rooms was broken into, best thing for this property would be if it was burned to the ground

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Only one gate key per room which was awkward when doing your own thing then can’t get into building also rooms were extremely cold at night and early morning

Area was quiet and rooms were quite basic .. you get what you at for I suppose

• One-Bedroom Apartment

One key only to main entrance. my partner and I like to do our own thing and this made things difficult. No point in having the front door key if you can t get into the building. Location is good if you like markets..you have everything on sale Wednesdays and Sundays from fruit and veg to clothes for 1 Euro. Poor location otherwise as large supermarkets and public transport were too far away.

I had asked for a high floor with sea views and we were given floor 23. Views were fabulous day and night.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

One key for gate very bad , no way of getting in if ur not wit a person u traveled with, and ya hen I rang to sort it they did not help and said they only had on gate key per room👌 Disgraceful. Plus we were there during storm and rooms were freezing, a little blow heater to get warm I spent 3 days wit everything I own on. Plus we had black out during night had no one to call to deal wit it had to sit wit lights off phones .. and won’t be back

• One-Bedroom Apartment

four friends, only two apt keys and only one main gate key, asked forww more keys was refused. made a complaint to luxmar about towels etc and no floor cleaned. it was a complete and utter rubbish hotel

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment very tired and in need of update. It was not cleaned properly, old tissues, breakfast cereal and dust under sofas, dust under beds. Bath was rusty and looked dirty, no plugs provided. On the plus side lots of hot water and shower was good. Bedding was clean and kitchen clean but tired looking. Had to collect keys and remote control from the Luxmar a 5 minute walk away and pay a 50€ deposit for room. Glad it was only a 2 night stay.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was old fashioned and dated, it really needs to be re-furbished. I slept on the sofa as I really didn't feel comfortable getting in the bed. The kitchen was dirty, the bathroom old, the living room and bedroom in need of a clean. The pool area doesn't have any sun loungers. I was the victim of an attempted robbery within 10meters of the apartment, nothing the owners can do about that but does give you the impression of where the apartment is located.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

the second bedroom was in the lounge and no pillows were provided for the twin beds.

when we arrived we were offered accommodation in Lux Mar apart-hotel for the same price. our friends live in Rojales and they will stay there again. there was a fairly large balcony very pleasant to sit out in the morning and a kitchenette to make a cuppa . a reasonably priced bar across the road which served a good breakfast for 3.5euros

• One-Bedroom Apartment

24 hour desk in another hotel a good 5 mins walk No sunbeds or facilities other than your own apartment

What you see is what you get good clean accomodation in just about the right place apart from miss direction on web site as below on minus - great 4 days and would stay again 😎😎😎

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

When we got to our apartment it smelt abit fusty, The bathroom was wet threw and smelt like urine . The shower curtain has fallen off the wall, also was wet threw and smelt of urine.

The property was in a good place to stay and good walking distance to the shops, bars and beach. Beautiful views from the balcony of the apartment

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Nice fluffy pillows. No Safe in room. to much hasstle to use safe at luxmar so we had to carry all of our money on us all of the time. Hide passports in room though. No sunbeds around the pool

Good location and fab price. Apartments nice and clean

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The night manager was rude intimidating would not give me my room key definitely would not recommend this place with him there I ended up calling the police so I could enter my room ,how ever the morning manager was a lot more professional and apologised for the earlier evening miss understanding

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Was not informed that had to go to another set of apartments to collect our keys, also we received 2 keys for the apartment door, but only 1 key for the entrance and gates, not good if 1 of us was wanting to come home earlier. got locked out 1 night and could not get into the building until 5 am.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The whole apartment needs a refurb,everything was falling apart.All the chrome had come off the taps and black mound round the bath area.The Formica type top was peeling away from the breakfast bar.The beds were old and uncomfortable and the light fittings were falling off the wall in the bedroom and the previous people had tried to wedge them together.I could go on and on,the whole place was awful thank goodness we only spent one night there.

We love Benidorm and go there regularly maybe once or twice a month as we live 40 minutes away. Sometimes we stay over in lovely apartments or hotels.But there was absolutely nothing we liked about these apartments. But the price was dropped on this particular day so we booked it, thank goodness we didn't pay the full price!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

everyything!!!! to start off with,when we got to the apts there was no reception!!and we had to walk about 700mtrs to get the keys to the apt?? then the woman at this other apt would not give us the keys to the car park.when we got in the apt the furniture was damaged!! the only good thing about our stay was that the beds were comfortable and clean!?!? would not reccomend these to anyone.

The beds were reasonably comfortable

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Having to get the keys from a different location: a hotel about 400 metres away.

It was clean and tidy, secure and quiet. Value for money for the price we paid.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I can't stress enough the importance of NOT booking the Evamar - I have been on so many girls holidays and we always book cheap and basic and I am not fussy but this was on a different level of hell! We couldn't stomach it. This place is like a prison. Horrible apartment building with metal gates and no reception. When we arrived it was dark with no one around and we felt lost and scared. The rooms are so dated and disgusting. The bed was terrible, it felt dark and dirty and is the worst place I have ever stayed in my life. It seems in the middle of nowhere in Benidorm, down a side street and the pool was closed. It really was a horrendous experience to stay here and we were so glad we got moved to the Luxmar after the first night of no sleep. It should not be available to the public for booking, it would have ruined our holiday if we had to stay here. I wouldn't go anywhere near it again if I was paid.

There is nothing to like about this place, it absolutely horrendous and should not be available to book

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Cheap and cheerful. Easy walking distance to new town, supermarkets and food outlets. Huge market directly opposite on Sunday and Wednesday's. Pool guy not nice. My son went in pool with t-shirt due to personal reasons and got told to get out. Used friends pool who were fine with it. When checking in at midnight, card machine was broken which became my problem as was told wouldn't check me in till I went to get cash. Not great after a long day travelling. Other than that okay, though our first choice, where rest of group stayed much better for a fraction more of the price (primavera loix). Sun loungers, reception and bar would be a big improvement.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed lumpy and on wheels, room dated and dirty, tap in bathroom didn't work & covered in green rust, balcony full of rubbing, smell of drugs on landing, no sunbeds but a pool? Had to get keys from a hotel 1/2 mile away. Awful place, only stay if your homeless.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Very old apt. One sofabed was almost falling apart. Kitchen was very badly eqipped. Took us 1/2 hour just to boil the water for pasta! Dirty kitchen/mold around the zink. Mold in bathroom.

The pool was nice and clean. General cleaning in apt ok,but because of mold in kitchen/bathroom we rated cleaning poor.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no reception desk. We had to check in/check out in a hotel 10 minutes away. No staff on site. Creepy neighbor kept making advances at me and my sister from his balcony asking us to come into his apartment, we would go back inside and close the doors then because we were uncomfortable. No Wifi. No sun beds by the pool. Bathroom door wouldn't close so stayed wide open when using toilet or shower.

Location was great

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No sunbeds, chairs or tables around pool so lying on ur towel on the tiles was only option. There is no drinks or snack bar if u dos want a pool day. would have felt more secure being a group of young girls if there was some kind of security on the hotel especially at night time. As there is no reception at this hotel u do all ur checking in and out and safety deposit box at the hotel 5 min walk (luxmar) where staff were lovely and everything is really straight forward. €50 euro per head deposit, make sure u make a note of everything broke or nearly broke when u arrive and go back to hotel luxmar to tell them incase u don't get ur deposit back.

Close to all bars pubs restaurants, apartments were clean but basic but that's what we paid the for, sheets and beds were clean so we we're happy. Value for money. Right next to market on Sunday's . I wud stay again definitely but with my boyfriend I felt a bit vulnerable with young girls with there being no security on at night.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No idea had to walk to get the keys from a completely different place arrived midnight and no one in sight, luckily guy walked past and told me 1 mile later im checking in where they charged me more for my room than on my booking. Bathroom gross. Beds uncomfy. Tv channels not bad as had euros on other than spent a few hours tryong to sleep with the apartments next door dog barking all night

Close to the centre.

It was dirty

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No facilities in the room ie. coffee maker

Location was great

Room was below standard

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Was under the impression their was a bar an pool .. and security accused my friend of breaking fire hydron

Cheap

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No hot water for 1st 2 days. Apartment was freezing cold and had no heating.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Pool was empty rooms were dirty defo would not stay here again shocking it was

Only thing was it's location

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Shouldnt have appts in residential block

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Heater had broken legs, had to jam it up to stop it falling over, it was a cold night

Ok for the price

going home.

warm room.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Quite a few things,but we only paid a what it was worth

Shower...

NOTHING

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Had no towels or bedding in room

Not a lot

• One-Bedroom Apartment

It was freezing...windows banging with wind...beds very uncomfortable.not enough hot water.kettle too long to boil..heating fan way too small.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Apts were central. Needs a coat of paint and furniture was outdated and damaged from stags probably. Value for money 75 euros for Mon - Fri.

Had money stolen

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Had to go to the luxmar hotel to collect keys and check out access was like a prison accommodation was fair to middling

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything. Very poor and won't return. Lights didn't work. Bath was dirty black.

Nothing awful place

Cleaners stole money

All was poor.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Pool had no sun loungers or chairs.

It was the most peacfull place i have ever stayed in.no noise from inside apartment block at all.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Pool has no sun loungers, or bar. €50 deposit PER PERSON and have to collect keys 5-10 min away.

5 minute walk from nightlife

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The check in was a bit out of the way and didn't like the deposit.

Great location clean and very cheap

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Uncomfortable beds, funny smell in the room, no hot water, pool had no deck chairs and maintenance was going on.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything it was poor we were robbed disgusting apartments absolutely awful!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Very helpful staff

Cost

All of it

Too far out of the way and local residents living in property also, no reception on site, safety deposit boxes broken

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

needs knocking down and rebuilding never stay there again

• One-Bedroom Apartment

You have to walk to a different hotel to check in

Cheap rooms were clean good location

dont exspect to match

price is faire for this appartment

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The complete apartment we moved to lux evamar

No the apartment needs a complete make over

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms were freezing... prob a good thing in summer but not so much in winter!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower not working properly.beds to small.no heating to make the apartment warm.

Nice little apartment.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Everything apart from location

This is this worst place I've stayed in benidorm by a mile no water in pool nosun bed nothing

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Slightly outdated, in need of a revamp. But excellent for the price that is charged.

Great value for money, and the location was excellent.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

no toiletries

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

no safes on site so we had to leave all our valuables in the sister site

Location was good and staff in the sister hotel were very helpful

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

It's close to town

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like anything, it was falling apart.

The location was good if we didn't have to walk half a mile to check in and out.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was old fashioned and in a dirty state.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough keys for the group

Staff were friendly in both hotels

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Cool flat for a short stay. Furniture is a bit old but well kept and clean.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

old fashioned

not to far from the center, price ok just for sleeping

• Reviewed: 27 May 2016

Apartment dated but clean.NO pool bar.Apartments cheap and cheerfull this isnt the hilton but somewhere decent to lay youre head.Will deffo go back.

Views were amazing.Main bars and strip 5 minute walk away.Apartments large massive balcony to lie and chill.Very cheap aswell .Well worth the money we paid.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

You could of had a receptionist at least. Didnt clean the room once or leave any fresh towels had to use the same towels all week.

Absolutely nothing the place was horrendous

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Picking up and dropping off the keys...Bed not that comfy... Rooms need upgrade...Door lock broken to the patio area...could not lock it.

The location was good.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2016

Every thing apartment filthy

Nothing at all. 7 lights in the apartment only 1 working .we had to go back to the Luz Mar to get moved we could not stay there 1minute longer ,room 30 years out of date!!!!

There are also 19 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.