Reviews of Apartamentos GHM Plaza

Plaza de Andalucía, 1, 18196 Sierra Nevada, Spain

#32 of 88 hotels in Sierra Nevada

Based on 108 apartment reviews

• Duplex Apartment (6 Adults)

The kitchen did not have an electric kettle. which I think is a must in a self catering apartment. The dish washer leaked but that was just unfortunate. I’m sure they will fix it now they have been informed

The apartment was very clean and modern, the location is fantastic with a small balcony with great views down the valley. Also close to all restaurants, shops etc and easy walk to gondolas. Beds were comfy, great little well equipped modern kitchenette with a good sized fridge freezer and good dining table with ample chairs.

• Duplex Apartment (6 Adults)

Missing kitchen equipment (spoons, dishcloth); steps were a deathtrap, both my husband and myself each fell down the stairs, myself with the baby. My husband has a fractured elbow and I have a sprung ankle. Washing machine not working, we had to ask several times for the ski locker keys. No-one there on arrival despite several international calls enroute. Tiny bedrooms.

Location was the only thing worthwhile.

• Duplex Apartment (6 Adults)

Building had a bit of a hostel feel. Apartment was quite nice but had the feel of needing some more careful attention when the renovating is being done. Stairs to bedrooms were in poor order. Dangerous when coming downstairs. Bedroom with bunkbeds very small. Price for public holiday week (Semana Blanca) way too much for a property loke this. Nothing to do if weather bad and lifts closed (as they were for us) although the weather is not the fault of the accommodation of course.

Very good location compared to many of the other properties in Pradollano. A reasonably short walk to lifts (if they are working). Much of the self catering apartments in the ski village are very over priced and very poor quality. By those standards these apartments are not too bad. But by any other standards they are average at best. Having said that I know the view would be great from the window/balcony on fair weather days.

• Studio (4-5 adults)

The check in time was a bit late for my liking, but nothing to worry about, everything else was perfect.

The hotel rooms were are very nicely decorated and super clean. I loved the mountain views from my apartment. Overall an excellent stay! Would love to stay again.

• Duplex Apartment (6 Adults)

VERY strong smell of rancid cheese in the apartment & asked twice about earlier check in time but had no reply

Great views from the apartment. Free tea, coffee & a bottle of wine :0)

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Duplex Apartment (6 Adults)

Key collection process kind of failed because I emailed them but they never replied so we had to drive to the Hotel up the mountain to be told to go back down and meet the guy by the apartment. There was no kettle

Very well equipped, conveniently located and clean with lovely view

2 of the party had to sleep together on the sofa bed

• Studio (4-5 adults)

Trouble to enter in flat without internet assess so bit daunting. Other than that we had an enjoyable stay. Apartment nice, clean and comfortable.

See above

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Location!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Studio (4-5 adults)

Excellent location clean modern, couldn't fault it.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2016

Could not gain access until 5pm although requested early check in - booking form told me to collect keys from hotel as no reception at apt - wrong and it cost me 20 euros in taxi to find that out !

Location good apt basic but sufficient

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

So hot inside the appartment with no way to control the heat. When you opened the window the noise from the workings of the building was quite extreme.. Great little apartment and location, just a little uncomfortable with the uncontrolled heating..

Location is great..

• Reviewed: 2 January 2016

We booked through booking .com and the hotel we picked was GHM . When arrived at reception after been directed to the shop owner to collect the keys the owner then told us to go to reception . The reception had my booking but told me I had to ring GHM in order to get into my room even though I was starying at this hotel and they had keys to all the rooms . The room was prefect for what we wanted but the lock on the apt door was not secure and the door would not close fully and there was a gap .i went down to reception and mentioned that I was concerned about the door been secure I was told at reception that this was nothing to do with them that I had to contact GHM !!!! They would do nothing . I also asked for the wifi code in order to contact GHM and I was told I would have to contact GHM to get it . The wifi was only for there customers !!! I find all this very bad customer service the receptionist took down my details inc credit card as security on arrival ect handed me my keys but after that I was been passed to GHM i don't even know where GHM Is located . Very very poor customer service !!! Please be aware of this

The location was excellent right in ski village

• Reviewed: 28 December 2015

Room wasn't properly cleaned before our arrival.

Location was excellent, beds very comfortable and room warm. Excellent showers and plenty of hot water.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

The apartment is old, cleaning material is just left in the bathroom, the floors were not very clean and there was an awful smell in the bathroom.

The location on the square is excellent.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2015

The apartment was very tired and basic, the beds were uncomfortable and the standard was very poor for the price paid.

The location was good.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2015

Everything else.

Location, reception staff.

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.