Reviews of Ibersol Siesta Dorada

#90 of 261 Holiday rentals in Salou

Based on 322 apartment reviews

property in good location nice pool
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

the property very poor old and unkept very dark and facing across on to other appartments, young groups having parties each night very loud. parking was 15 euro a day and it was across the road in another complex making it a lot of work to bring belongings up and down on arrival and departure. picking up and dropping off keys is 15km away and you have to queue for 45mins to an hour. no wifi or option of it. bed linen was old and grubby. this property is very much over priced and i would not recommend it to anyone i have stayed in 3 other places in cap salou all so much better and cheaper. to summarise DO NOT BOOK THIS PROPERTY!

property in good location nice pool

Too pricey, worse than we expected.
    • Apartment (2-4 Adults)

When we arrived at the reception, the welcoming was not good, they dont handle the costemers like they should do. Then after we got to checkin early which was nice. When we got to the apartment we got the garagekey but not a key for elevator to get back to the garage. We had to go the whole way outside and go through the garagedoor which we used when we parked the car. Inside the apartment it was alot dust, the toilets wasn't clean (had bloodstaines on it), one of the beds had only three legs because it was broken (had to pray that I wouldn't fall down).

The apartment is spacious and nice kitchen, two bathrooms, nice balcony and the parking is good and private but you have to pay extra for it.

Cap Salou is a quiet area, but this resort isn't for a family with young children.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

I will give you an honest and fair review. When we arrived (quite early), the checkin desk was closed and we had to drive to another location (downtown) to pick up the keys. Off street parking was awful. When we went to our apartment, we immediately found dogs hair everywhere. The place was filthy. We took pictures of the bad cleaning and sent it to the hotel. We complained that the view was nothing like what was advertised. The price we paid was very high, and so we expected at least a nice view. What we got was a view of another building with no sunlight. I called the main help desk (there's no interphone so I had to use my cell phone) to complain. They said there were no other rooms available. Evening came and as we went to bed, the heat was unbearable. I discovered that the airconditioning was broken. It wasn't working. That was the last straw. The receptionist wasn't answering my phone calls at all. I was exhausted. It was our 1st night. Having gone to pick up the keys, unpack, settle in, and now I had to go back (in person) and highlight another issue? So, I drove down (again) in the middle of the night to the main office (downtown). Whilst I stood at the glass door to their entrance, I decided to call the front desk to see why they were not picking up my calls. I rang. The receptionist came out of his office. He looked at the number being dialled and just left. So I walked in and called for him. "Is there a reason why you have been neglecting to answer my calls? I just called just now" I asked. "Yes. I am very busy"., he said. "OK.. but I have been calling you since 10 pm. Its now 12 am." I replied. "We have been very busy" he responded. "Listen, the apartment isn't clean, the view is awful, and now the AC doesn't work. I have 3 kids and it is unbearable heat without the AC" I said. "There's nothing I can do about that.

Cap Salou is a quiet area. The caretaker, Francisco is an awesome guy. He's such a good laugh. He should be working as the receptionist there. He'd be the best person to make you love Spain and the Spanish. I know the beach was more than 15 mins walk away, but seriously - it is a good beach. The rooms/apartments are a good descent size too.

Be careful before booking!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

No sun loungers No reception Had to collect keys from alternative hotel on arrival, no one to meet guests Kitchen equipment sparse Tired/broken furniture Had to call to request towels changed and bedding changed Apartments not near pool so unsafe for children to return to use bathroom

Pool good Clean apartments

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

big as a castle
    • Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Actually there was no personal because these are apartments. So we had to pick up the key at reception Ibersol in Salou - but it's ok

VERY big apartments with 3 rooms and kitchen + wash machine Everything you need!!!

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Lovely place to stay.
    • Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Beds were uncomfortable. ..

We loved the location it was 5 minutes away from all the noise of salou but near enough for us to go for a meal and a drink in the evening. .the apartment was really good beds were uncomfortable but sitting on the large balcony was lovely nice and peaceful. .would definitely book this apartment again. .

badly organised the reception.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

badly organised the reception. difficult to reach the entrance of the apartment. the room is ok.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

Doors were rotten at bottom , old dirty kitchen , awful pool area , no restaurant near to hotel ,horrible rooms

Very big apartments, with two bathrooms and three rooms.
    • Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Your need to take and get back to another place.

Very big apartments, with two bathrooms and three rooms.

Worse place iv stayed. Staff was outrageous very very rude

Everything it was terrible

amazingly brilliant recommended to anyone looking for a good holiday in a fantastic country

Have to leave so early

The beach and vendors and local people were amazing

apartment was very comfortable and in very quiet...
    • Apartment (2-4 Adults)

It was a bit of a hike to get to places

apartment was very comfortable and in very quiet neighbourhood

Good time in quiet area perfect for families.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

Collecting keys that's a trouble for non mobile families.

Ok

mixed review

Impossible to get a sunbed and staff could be friendlier.

Great pool and a good location

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

Nice quiet location with a lovely pool.

Air con was broke and we had to wait over 24hrs before it was fixed. Also the apartment had not been cleaned properly as there was dust on all surfaces, hand prints on table, dirt on floor and balcony was filthy and crumbs on sofa/bed. We also found soiled underware from previous users

Nice quiet location with a lovely pool. Close to bus route for main Salou, Portaventura, Terragona. Washing machine was a bonus and air con was great once it was working.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2015

the only thing we liked about this apartment was the size of...

the reception was closed and we had to check in to the apartment in salou, the receptionist forgot to give us a key for the parking. When we went to go into the apartment we couldn't find the way in and as the reception was closed u had to ring the place we checked in and she wasn't very happy about having to direct U.S. To the proper door. The apartment floor looked clean? But if you walked in it with bare feet your feet would be filthy dirty. It needs a good clean.

the only thing we liked about this apartment was the size of it.. 2 big bedrooms and a kitchen and living room, and 2 bathrooms.

• Reviewed: 8 May 2016

matelas horribles

matelas horribles

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

really perfect appartment

really perfect appartment

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

Had to change accom as it was more or lesss closed when we...

Had to change accom as it was more or lesss closed when we arrived. Stayed in different accom.

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

Large and super comfortable apartment fully equiped.

Rather far from sea in hot time

Large and super comfortable apartment fully equiped. Perfect pool with grass around. Close to Portaventura

• Reviewed: 6 June 2015

Lovely clean, spacious apartment, we loved the huge balcony...

Lovely clean, spacious apartment, we loved the huge balcony and the two bathrooms.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.