Reviews of Aparthotel Veril Playa 2 stars

Hamburgo, 8 - Esquina Hannover,4, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Spain

#111 of 166 hotels in Playa del Ingles

Based on 408 apartment reviews

Enjoyable stay in nice surroundings.
    • Superior Studio

Stayed here before and loved it. Only downside for us is the poor choice at breakfast and the lack of air con in the room. TV has only CNN in english.

Staff are great and friendly, The hotel and rooms are clean and the area is convenient for us. Parking outside can be had but is very limited. There is a shop on site which is great also. The italian restuarant also on site is excellent and the food is very good. The sangria is very strong but very good. All in all excellent for the money.

You will get what you pay :) overall GOOD.
    • Superior Studio

Reception staff very poor, unfriendly. One day we went for dinner around 45minutes before they closed. Receptionist came and took all potatoes for herself so my boyfriend didn't have any side to his meat. I do work in customer service so I have some experience how to deal with people and I have always smile on my face but everytime when I came to the reception with some question and smiled on the receptionist she looked like it was very annoying for her to talk to the guests and I never felt welcomed. Reception is the face of hotel and unfortunatelly I must say both receptionist I met in my week of stay were on the wrong place. Even houskeeping lady was more friendly and welcoming. Last day was an older men on the reception he seemed very friendly and helpful.

Staff in the restaurant was mostly friendly, especially one girl. Room was quite good, big, modern, refubrished. Food was nice. Cleanliness could be better but you cannot expect 5* when you stay in 3* hotel. I was quite happy with my stay, just need to change or train reception.

It was nicer than expected. Give it a try! ^^
    • Studio (2 Adults)

German Folk Music played sometimes in the Bar, but it was moderate ;) Wifi too slow and for this too expensive.

Nice, friendly and funny staff. Tasty Breakfast Pancakes and freshly fried Fish ^^ (sorrily only once in 7 days). Give tip to the cook! Good Supermarkt inside the Hotel.

Best hotel I've stayed in in the Playa del Ingles area.

absolutely nothing.

It's location to the beach and the town was excellent. Staff were helpful and seemed to enjoy their jobs. The hotel and pool area was spotless throughout. I've been 3 times previously and this is the best hotel I've stayed in in the area. Did I mention the staff? They were tremendous, always helpful and willing to help. There were folk from the hotel next door spending more time at this hotel than their own, when I go back I will stay here.

Bumpy ride but I would go back again. Enjoyed every second
    • Studio (2 Adults)

We had very temperamental door lock. Some of the staff in the restaurant doesn't speak so much English. They spoke mostly Spanish and German but still very friendly and helpful with us.

Property has really good location and very clean. Our room was cleaned daily and staff was very friendly. We were very happy with the friendliness from the receptionists especially Jeff and Marta - always there when there was a problem. There was also a shop in the hotel that provided us with everything that we needed i.e. sun cream, shampoo/conditioner, tasty fruits etc. Food in the restaurant was tasty - their ribs and roast chicken was out of this world. Also they had good choice of vegetarian dishes and fresh salad bar. We have recommended the hotel to our friends and family already.

The room that we booked at first was dark, uncosy and dated.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Dinner was not always fresh. Seems that some dishes were made of the night's before leftovers.

The room that we booked at first was dark, uncosy and dated. We stayed there for 3 nights and later asked at the reception for the different room for the extra price. We got very good deal, HB. The room was newly refurberished, great view, bright and clean. Food was great and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Studio (2 Adults)

Breakfast and dinner was not delicious at all. Except the food, we liked our stay in this hotel a lot.

The location of this hotel was absolutely great. We could check in earlier at arrival, which was very helpful. Supermarket in the hotel was really great to have.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Good location but some rude staff
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

1) I saw a cockroach in the restaurant 2) We had ants in the apartment 3) One of the waiters was exceptionally rude - he chased after us when my mum took a croissant out of the restaurant for my young daughter. My daughter was scared to go to the restaurant after that 4) On the last day of our stay the door lock broke; we had no security in the room. Someone tried to fix it but was not successful - he left saying he would be back. We waited for him for over an hour. After making enquiries we discovered that he had gone home. 4) The younger male receptionist was dismissive and unhelpful 5) Interior was dated

1) The location was perfect 2) The accommodation was big and spacious 3) The female and older male receptionists were polite and pleasant 4) Two waitresses from the bar were friendly and cheerful

Läge nära strandpromenaden och bus till airport
    • Studio (2 Adults)

En av personalen ( En medelålder manlig personal med skägg ) var otrevlig ! Han ger oss en känsla av ovälkommen ! Obegagligt! Så ska man inte uppleva som gäster eftersom man har betalat för sitt boende och mat!

Läge nära strandpromenaden och bus till airport Sängarna är bra Bra salat på buffe

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great stay in Gran Canaria
    • Superior Studio

No English TV channels at all and when asked to change subtitles to English, told this would happen but despite 2 requests didn't happen. The TV menus are locked off so you can't change it yourself.

Great room with balcony out to the sea. Really comfy beds and very clean

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

If you were an elderly German you would find the oompah music for the first hour of-mealtimes good
    • Superior Apartment

Swimming pool was cold and virtually unused all week by any guest Evening Food was awful Breakfast was good enough One of the staff guarding the food was too officious

The room was good enough

Nice location and rooms, most among the staff very nice and...
    • Superior Apartment

Food was very varying in quality, even though rich in options. I'd recommend what is cooked a la minute. Some of the staff were downright unpleasant.

Nice location and rooms, most among the staff very nice and friendly.

First class stay. Will be back
    • Superior Studio

Room was recently upgraded to a high standard with an amazing see view. Food was great also with a great choice of meals. Staff were very helpful at all times and the beach was steps away from hotel entrance.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great sea views, a simple, no fuss and friendly hotel.
    • Superior Apartment

The evening meal was plentiful and there was a wide choice but it wasn't of the highest standard. But as it was a reasonably priced hotel, we decided to eat out.

Very close to beach, pleasant, spacious apartment with nice balcony and view of the sea.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

All good as I was waiting, food, room (de luxe apartman),...

-that internet wasn't free -huge noise in room as 80m from hotel is highway

All good as I was waiting, food, room (de luxe apartman), staff, close to beach 50m

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Easy
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The breakfast lacked fresh brown bread and fresh orange juice and the coffee was not that good.

The location at the northern end of Playa del Ingles away from the nightmare of the town. Close to the bus station of Tropical which means you get on the bus as it is often full within 5 stops. There is also the beach of Veril just in front.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Good Stay
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Maid service was not everyday. Could have had more variety at dinner and breakfast

Fantastic location. Lovely to have cooking facilities in the room. Nice pool. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Very poor hotel with dirty bnathrooms
    • Studio (2 Adults)

We booked into Veril Player for 11 nights for a break for my wife's birthday. I booked with Booking.com and asked for a high room with a view. However I did not receive a reply. We arrived around 19-00 and were allocated room 104. (not high room so they obviously ignored our request). When we went in room it was dark, lighting was very dim. After looking at apartment we were totally lost for words. The room was disgusting. I can only describe it as a squalid bedsit type room. The beds were two singles on the cheapest of cheap metal bed frames, the bathroom was disgusting. Very dirty and mouldy with some disgusting MDF rotten wood fixture at end of bath. The bath had gone rusty and the rust was painted over, and was coming through. The kitchen was small with the worst Fridge you are every likely to see in a hotel. Rusty, stinking dirty. This fridge should be condemned. Then there was the wardrobe. two doors were locked, serotyped around with a notice on door , do not enter, personal belongings inside. It was if this room was someone's private holiday let. Definitely not the hotel room we paid for. My wife sat on bed and broke down in tears. (I will try and attach pictures of this room at end.) I went back to reception. As I stood there, before I could say a word the receptionist said to me "your not happy with your room are you" That was an understatement. I asked her for another room, but was told I cannot change room until I speak to boss in the morning. I told her we wont be staying and I want my money back. I then went back to room to see my wife. A few minutes later receptionist came to room to offer me another room, but to be very quick as more guests are due shortly and she would swap rooms. We were then given room 216. This was much smaller than 104 but I was happy to put up with that for a clean room. The room itself was cleaner but bathroom was yet again filthy. Disgusting bath, no walk in shower, only over bath shower. Hot water was dire.

booking out, could not wait to leave

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

A bit sceptic before arrival but it was very good!
    • Superior Studio

some hairs on the Floor in the room

Very good buffet breakfast and dinner also if you came late, new and comfortable room, perfect Location on the beach, always found a parking space, i was a bit sceptic before Arrival beacause of the 50/50 oppinions here. but we had luck and got one of the new furnitured rooms. would come again

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

the hotel is good clean and friendly stuff especially mister...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The food is not great and please change the coffe that's not really a caffe is just something else!

the hotel is good clean and friendly stuff especially mister Jeff is extremely friendly and helpful and he have always a smile even other customer I met there in the hotel said the same, compliment!!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

one amazing hotel!
    • Superior Apartment

one amazing hotel! the staff is very friendly and they help you with everything! whatever you ask, they can help you and they try them best! One day we ask for one imergency phone call, and they fix for us. The rooms are excelent and very new. they are very big, with one wonderful kitchen, nice bathroom and nice bedroom! Wonderful sea view from our balkony! The breakfast! Oh my God! What can i say for the breakfast. The best i have ever try. Every morning eggs, omelete, fruits, etc. Everything fresh! You wake up and the staff is very friedly in the restaurant! Thanks a lot all of you for this wonderful days! we will come back next year! Michalis & Eliska room 408

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Hotel with good location and nice view
    • Superior Studio

You can hear the cars on the highway at night, but its not loud, its acceptable. You need to pay for the wifi in the room (free wifi on the hall).

Clean, big and comfortable room and bathroom, balcony with nice view

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

I would not return
    • Superior Studio

The rooms need air con. The rooms were not cleaned properly when we arrived or at any stage during our week long stay. The food apart from breakfast was barely edible. There was only a handful of restaurants/bars close by. We had to request a kettle, toaster and coffee maker when we arrived as these were not in the room despite being part of the room description. There was only roughly 5 min of hot water so the shower went very cold very quickly. The kitchenette was poorly equipt with only one frying pan meaning we were unable to cook anything ourselves for dinner/lunch.

The pancake option at breakfast was the best part of this hotel

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Great value for money - Superior Apartment
    • Superior Studio

Not enough of hot water for long showers. No soundproof - we could hear the cars passing by the main road. Incomplete and misleading description of the food available in the dinner buffet.

Apartment refurbished with a high standard (superior apartment), balcony and sea view. Very close to the beach and to a bus stop connecting with the rest of the island. Very nice breakfast and reasonable dinner. Great value for money.

Very good. I would stay here again.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

On arrival my bed sheet had three tears in it - two about half an inch long, one about 2 inches long. The sheet should really have been thrown away. However, it stayed on my bed all week. The maid only made our beds once. The rest of the week they were left unmade, just as we got out of them. The sheets were not changed at all. I only change my bed once a week at home, so I didn't complain, but the hotel does state that sheets will be changed once per week.

The hotel is in a good location close to the sea. I think every room has a sea view. Rooms are spacious and well equipped, even having a fridge. Helpful staff. Very clean public areas, especially the pool area and pool toilets. Plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Restaurant staff very friendly and hard working. Excellent breakfast, and evening meal ok. I am vegetarian and I found enough veggies there to make a meal every day. Free wifi in the reception area, which has comfortable sofas. All in all, very good.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

One week in couple in Grand Canaria
    • Studio (2 Adults)

- Noise from the highway in the morning, - 2 single bed!!! Why??? it's so anoying for couples!!! - Same commercial music from the TV all the time, (create a playlist with 1000 songs is easy to do)

Good Breakfast, variety of meals for dinner, service from employees, the sea view, the nice pool

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Staff: great

Bed mattress was overused

Staff: great Food: good Location: Free parking, beach is only few minutes Room: Clean, Renewed (without bed mattress), big flat TV

Amazing. WHEN I come back to Gran Canaria, I’ll be staying here!
    • Superior Studio

The rooms are lovely. Only 5 min walk to the beach and bus stop from the airport!

Good value for the money
    • Superior Studio

Could be more clean, hotel old however rooms renovated

Location, food, big room, sea view

The hotel had wifi and vas free in lobby and restaurant.
    • Superior Studio

Cleaning can be improved. Under bed and windos not ok.

The hotel had wifi and vas free in lobby and restaurant. The room vas great

Good value for the money
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Limited food choices, the hotel is very outdated

Location, good value for the money

Good hotel
    • Superior Studio

Kettle in the room would have been helpful

Breakfast slection was good

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

I really liked the breakfast it was really nice i also liked...
    • Superior Apartment

I didn't like the speed of internet

I really liked the breakfast it was really nice i also liked cleanness of hotel.lovely and friendly staff .

Sunny holiday
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Breakfast buffet should have bigger choise.

Mr.Jefferson in reception was very friendly and helpful. He made us feel welcome.Thanks

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

nice room and balcony, good location

pity the room had 2 beds instead of a double bed

nice room and balcony, good location

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good value in a quiet area with good access to lovely beach
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment was very basic but spacious enough.

Quiet relaxing area with excellent access to long stretch of beautiful beach.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Nice hotel, don´t take half board
    • Superior Apartment

We had half board. Breakfast ok. Dinner was terrible.

Nice room, newly reconditioned

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Really good relaxing holiday
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Sun beds really need updated and lack of shower room to use once checked and not being picked up until later

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

The dinner

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

JANUARY last minute

Food.

Great room view staff but dinner not to my taste.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Location excellent, staff excellent
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Food terrible, geared to german tastes, I.am irish

Location excellent, staff excellent

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

1 star accommodation
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Food was deplorable, pig swill and undigestable

Clean but not at all the best

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Good location overlooking sea
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Evening meal could have more choice and be hot

Location and very helpful lady at reception.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

Friendly and helpful stuff

Towels were old, REALLY old Bed linens were also very old Cleanness of rooms No iron even on reception Free Internet ONLY on reception

Friendly and helpful stuff Nice pool area combined with bar Restaurant. Good value for money Nice view Location Small kitchen&fridge

• Reviewed: 17 March 2016

Beautiful view from the room;

A bit outdated building, might need a little refurbishment at some places

Beautiful view from the room; spacious room; inclusive breakfast and dinner - good choice of food; location in a bit quieter area; friendly staff - even when we arrived late and the dinner time was over, we got the dinner box from the reception, did not expect that :)

• Reviewed: 11 March 2016

Location near to the Beach Restaurants.

The waiter name "Mario"doesn't know how to behevie nicely to clients in the restaurant.never had respect any one.why kind of those persons are takeing to work as a waiter???

Location near to the Beach Restaurants.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2016

Very good location, just a couple of minutes from the...

Rooms a bit 'tired' and scruffy, in need of update; knobs and handles loose or missing; tiles cracked. A lot of noise from the road behind which was intrusive as the 'double glazing' was inefficient; just bring your ear plugs and that will be fine. It is not a luxury hotel, with several failings, but for the price it is very good value and there is nothing that makes it poor.

Very good location, just a couple of minutes from the promenade and beach. Friendly staff (waiters and chefs). Good value for money breakfast and dinners with plenty of choice. Sea views from the balcony. Plenty of room in the studio apartments which were quite well equipped.

• Reviewed: 27 February 2016

Rooms were clean and location was good, staff were pleasant.

Food was very poor, chicken was raw at points, room was small for 4 adults sharing. Rooms were dated and not enough plug sockets!

Rooms were clean and location was good, staff were pleasant.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

Nice and clean rooms and helpful staff and Jose in the...

My bed was a little to hard. But I told them and they gave me a new bed at once!

Nice and clean rooms and helpful staff and Jose in the restaurant made our holiday perfect. Thank you for the recommendation of La playa de los amadores! Ok breakfast and perfect sea wiu from the balcony! Worth tha price! 👍🏼

• Reviewed: 9 February 2016

Rooms were dated but very large and spotlessly clean.

The maid came rather early to clean each morning.

Rooms were dated but very large and spotlessly clean. Staff on reception were friendly and assisted us with our queries. We didn't pay very much for the room at all, and half board was included in the price. I cannot comment on this, as we did not eat there, but for the price we paid it seemed very good value.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2016

Try to get room 302 gets the sun all day

Buffet seems they only cook enough food for amount of guests so although the restaurant is open till 21.30 if you go after 7pm it looks like leftovers as the food is not replenished what is there is nicely cooked need more food and a bit more variety!

Try to get room 302 gets the sun all day

• Reviewed: 20 January 2016

Staff, Near to sea, nice view, large room, clean beds, clean...

far from night life centre, noise from the motorway, electricity went off and it took 2 days to be fixed !

Staff, Near to sea, nice view, large room, clean beds, clean bathroom, suppermarket,

• Reviewed: 8 January 2016

I liked that room where we lived in.

I liked that room where we lived in. We had a beautiful view to the see and our balcony was on the right side that it was protected against the strong wind.Was nice to sunbathe at the balcony. We enjoyed half board service in the hotel. Although the restaurant was simple there were very good meals. Thank you for reading my review! :-)

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Staff refused to give me any conditions, but , in English. Apparently if I took breakfast it would cost an extra €8. They told me buy electrical adapter despite I not knowing the right type, etc...

• Reviewed: 9 November 2015

The receptionist and cleaning staff were very friendly and...

The food served was very poor for evening meal and the breakfast was tasteless. No air-conditioning.

The receptionist and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

Locationis perfect, and is very comfortable place for...

Locationis perfect, and is very comfortable place for holidays. You have a bar and restaurant downstairs and the closest supermarket in the hotel as well. The rooms were very basic but everything you needed and a bigger balkoony with nice view.. Close to the beach and to a shoppingmall with restaurants with seaview. Good hotel and good location for holidays. If you like to go out on a club its walking distance. Everything you want in one place. The hotelstaff was very nice, polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The hotel is just by the beach and the immediate area is...

The hotel is just by the beach and the immediate area is nice and quiet. The Italian restaurant is very nice and I found the all the staff to be friendly and helpful. I will definitely be returning.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2015

Location, view from our balcony, having a supermarket...

Wi-fi is a basic human need and should be free of charge ;)

Location, view from our balcony, having a supermarket downstairs, roomy apartments. The most awesome things were listening to ocean waves while falling asleep and watching the sun rise while having breakfast. I'll never forget these two.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

how clean they kept the rooms and reception also the pool,...

need to sort out plug sockets and a kettle in the apartments would be a good idea

how clean they kept the rooms and reception also the pool, nearly all the staff were friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

lovely place,lovely people

lovely place,lovely people very nice meals .. - very good cook. fab family friendly swimming pool, quiet very helpful stuff always smiling VALUE FOR MONEY

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

The view from the balcony was beautiful, and we were close...

This hotel is very noisy, we only stayed around the hotel pool twice because of this. It seems to be used mainly by Spanish guests coming over from Las Palmas. We also had to complain about the noise at 1.30 a.m. which to be fair was sorted but this really isn't a hotel suitable for people who are not keen on children. More suited to families plus there is the problem with the amount of steps you need to climb to get into Playa del Ingles, not suitable for anyone who has mobility problems.

The view from the balcony was beautiful, and we were close to the bus station.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2015

We are two families with kids.

- Reception people ask to look at the Brochures and say that they can book the day trips for us. This is because they get a lot of commission. But anything you ask them were not properly answered about the trips. As we had tried to book the trips before, we contacted the same online agent, who came and gave us a reduction in price of about 50€. On the other hand, the price for the day trips were anyway on the higher side at the Hotel. - The Hotel has a shopping market, which is dam expensive with very little possibilities to buy and has many expired items/spoiled as well. The only reason is that it is in the hotel. We felt, that the lady in the shopping complex is actually not interested to sell. e.g., we wanted to buy water from the shop, at 9:35, where the opening time clearly says till 10:00. She closed the shop and said, sorry i am closed. On the complain to the reception guy, she opened it for us very very hesitatingly and being angry on us. Overall unfriendly. She could not speak English or German properly. It was very difficult to communicate with her. -The internet at the reception was pathetic. It was free. I assume that the ip-pool of the router was full and everytime the receptionist had to restart it. They offered us to buy some internet for the room, which was also very expensive and told that it would work better but that too was only restricted to only one instrument. Everything wanting money. -Swimming pool: i went to many swimming pools, never ever in my life was the water so sour. Next day, we had some allergies on the skin. It took me over a month to find out whatelse, people could use in the swimming pools instead of Chlorine. It could be that someone might have puked in the pool was the thought few colleagues gave. Sad that they did not change the water in the pool, so we did not enter the pool , but rather directly went to the beach. -The room-Kitchen. This is like a disaster.

We are two families with kids. Two two bed room apartments. + Very very near to the beach and to the shopping complex. Good Location. + very good pick up point for all trips. +Lady receptionist was helpful to restart the router so that i can send some urgent files. + One of the male receptionist was very helpful in giving us information about the shops nearby. + The lady at the reception did not interfere despite we were booking the trips with another agent from outside and stayed silent.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2015

The shop was attached to the apartments very handy for all...

There was a bit of renevations happening which was a bit noisey but i did know this when i booked.

The shop was attached to the apartments very handy for all my needs. The bar man manuel was very good and always had a smile

• Reviewed: 26 April 2015

The apartments were basic but soso clean.

The apartments could do with updating ....but other then that everything was fantastic

The apartments were basic but soso clean.....staff were so nice ...martha in reception is so very helpful and such a lovely person ,,,bar staff were great ...we got clean towels every day and our apartments were cleaned every day and our cleaning lady was a ray of sunshine every day with her big smile ..great value for money so near the beach and shops t

• Reviewed: 25 March 2015

Staff and location of apartments!

Draft in reception and passageway, hammer knocks on saturday 22.00 were lasting 1 hour, expensive room and reception fixed internet.

Staff and location of apartments! Good shop location on 1st floor.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2015

Got dropped off bus at half 8 to the verial playa,first...

Have no faults with this place at all,plenty of everything anything youneed just ask and it shall be provided like extra towles pilliows ect.

Got dropped off bus at half 8 to the verial playa,first thoughts were o good lord what have we booked,like somthing like faulty towers,lol.Got into recipition which was marta a lovely lass switly booked us in,told us which room and would we like a hand with cases,Went upstairs to the first room as i had emaileed for a top floor apartment but we got one on the first floor only so went in and loved the place my parntner never did self catering and he was amazed with the space and cleaniness of the place,settled in and unpacked,went down stairs and went into restrant as we were starveing since traveling since half 6 that morning,and manlo said take a seat and i be with you,even do they were finishing up for the nite,we ordered steaks and the food was lush,from the minute we arrived till will left they couldent do enough for us,cant wait to go back again soon.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2015

Location beside bus stop, shop, and the beach.

A dressing/changing cubicle or screen beside pool would be useful.

Location beside bus stop, shop, and the beach. Quiet area but close to restaurants and bars.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2015

Bar staff and waiting staff were excellent, location, size...

Had asked for a room with sunshine in the afternoon but this was ignored, beds were different heights, there was no telephone in room, bathroom needs upgraded (shower was poor)

Bar staff and waiting staff were excellent, location, size of hotel, didn't have to queue up at meal times

• Reviewed: 22 April 2016

The pool, the location, the price, breakfast included,...

old furniture and equipment, breakfast not very good (but not awful)

The pool, the location, the price, breakfast included, balcony

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

Excellent helpful staff.

Poor building noisy from the road. Old beds.

Excellent helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

Close to a not crowded beach.

Head waiter

Close to a not crowded beach.

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

Balcony

Music playing in Bar all day and all evening

Balcony

• Reviewed: 28 February 2016

Place spotless

Food was awful, music repetitive , no shops or bars near by, on a main road

Place spotless

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.