Reviews of B&B Hotel Madrid Aeropuerto T4 4 stars

Luis Pasteur, S/N, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Spain

#1 of 9 hotels in San Sebastián de los Reyes

low quality hotel
    • Classic Family Room

The peopel in the reception

This hotel is in a very bad shape and even they say is in the airport you have to drive 6 miles to get there. The smoke detector in the room was with a plastic bag and the samll was really bad.

Super Hotel and a great deal!

I guess with all `superbly located' hotels, usually near a major road / motorway for easy access - this was no different.. So if you like a window open rather than air-con this might not be for you (it didn't spoil our enjoyment!!)

This was just a `stop-over', travelling on to Bilbao by motorcycle next morning so shame we couldn't stay longer.. Superbly located, super room (703) with luxurious bed, great shower and so much space! Have stayed in many B&B hotels, this is the best so far.. Breakfast not tested! Thank you

Breakfast was nice.

Photos are trying to make this hotel look new. It is not! The hotel and hallways and rooms are very old. Bed is just a 2matress on a legs and are coming apart with a little push.

Breakfast was nice. Good selection of ham and cheese.

Simple place- visit only by car
    • Classic Family Room

First night we arrived late by 1 am, so were tired and expected in the bed to cool down the room the airconditioner. It did not happen (outside was 36 °C degrees those days). There was not "air" in the room, could not open the window, only the door. In the morning they told maybe they can do something, not sure. When I told I ask the money back and we should move out, they changed a room to another one. Did not say any apology, offering anything (like a breakfast or a drink) for the inconvinience which I really miss. We have lost energy to enjoying Madrid.

It is a nice building, looks like quite modern, but simple hotel inside, It would not be a problem.

Spacious room and bathroom.

A little hard to find the front. Reception is pedestrian access from the bAck. No obvious parking but a public car park next door

Spacious room and bathroom. King bed. Very comfortable and quiet

Clean, modern, good for 1 night.
    • Basic Triple Room

Airport Shuttle only from Monday Till Friday!!! For me that is a NOGO because we had to pay way too much more for the taxi guy 30-40€ and it was supposed to be a close hotel to the airport ..... even from the name but sorry not at all only way to get there: taxi

Clean, modern, good for 1 night....

Nice hotel for stay close to airport but needs a facelift.

The hotel needs an improvement in facilities and general apperance. While the rooms are modern, the rest of the hotel remains with the looks of the previous owners.

The higher category room was of nice size and comfort. Nice views and close distance to airport and shopping center.

Good for short stays with comfort.

Free shuttle to the airport very limited on schedule. No transfers on the weekend and after 6 o'clock. Take into account that the only means of travel possible when you have suitcases, is by taxi (a steal of price, 35Euros) or by Uber (the eldest choice, 13 Euros). Breakfast not included and a bit limited for the price.

Amazing bed and nice room decor with a lots of space and good soundproofing. Good location.

Slept well.

Empty minibar - just water inside. Vending machine with fresh juice was out of order. As there is nothing open around at night, should be more available food/drinks. As an inspiration I would mention Holiday Inn in the same town with non-stop reception combined with a bar (no extra staff needed).

The room was nicer than it would be expected from outside. Good shape, well maintained. Well cleaned. Bath was appreciated. Silent (no unexpected noises). Good air. Water in the minibar was free of charge.

Returning guest
    • Double Room - Single Use

The windows were filthy! I reported this to Reception, but they were not cleaned during my stay. I miss the fresh fruit that was placed in rooms when I first came here some years ago (though I understand that both the name and management have changed).

ALL of the staff I encountered were friendly, welcoming and helpful! The bed is amazingly large and I love the double-sink feature.

Room and bathroom size was quite spacious
    • Classic Family Room

This hotel is a big aged and they have poor breakfast. Also, when I called for Iron and the board, the reception asked me to come down to the reception to pick it up, so I went down. However, they said they didn't have any because all were occupied. Finally, I couldn't use the iron at that day. Also, the location from the center is quite far.

Room and bathroom size was quite spacious

Nice but not the most convenient
    • Classic Family Room

The staff were not very helpful or interested in the guests. Also, there is no public transport nearby so getting to/from the hotel is difficult and only by taxi.

Nice,new hotel - very comfortable and hood facilities.

Just what I needed for a safe and comfortable night in Madrid

I was in transit for 1 night traveling alone. It is very conveniently located next to the Big mall. It was safe and easy to walk there, eat and shop a bit. The staff was friendly and helpful

would choose a different hotel
    • Classic Family Room

rooms was very small, pillows were terrible, bed was not secured and moved away from the headboard. Walls were very poor construction and you could hear everything going on in the room next door. Too expensive for the quality of the room

staff was very nice and the restaurant was good and well priced. Bathroom was clean and spacious. Apparently B&BHotel has a number of hotels near the airport and we booked a room at T4 accidentally. The agent was able to move us to T1 without a problem which made the very early morning flight departure ease.

Excellent stay but a shame the hotel wouldn’t help us with the extra shuttle to the airport.

Only one shuttle to the airport per hour which would be fine for most but we was a group of 14 and most being under 15 years old. We asked if the driver would do 2 trips but the hotel refused. We offered to pay for the extra trip but again the hotel refused. Eventually I had to pay €70.00 for 2 cabs to the airport. I feel the hotel could have helped more especially when there was a group majority of children.

Excellent location only 20 minutes from Madrid by bus.

Super close to the airport!

Be aware that the free airport shuttle is only in use Monday- Friday. We arrived on Saturday night, departed Sunday morning and the taxi was about 20-25 euro with the airport surcharge even for a short 10 minute drive. Also breakfast was not included and was 9.90 euro per person. For the price of the room and the type of facility, I would have expected breakfast to be included. We did not choose to eat the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that.

Super close to the airport! About a 6-10 minute drive by taxi. Plenty of nearby restaurants for dinner spots within walking distance. Aldi grocery store next door.

Nice to stay but...
    • Double Room - Single Use

They email me that they have a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel from monday to friday. But they forget mention that Terminal 1 is the meeting point for the terminals T1 T2 and T3. So, i was waiting for nothing and spending an extra 30€ to take the taxi.

The hotel was clean and the room was spaciouse. There is a big shopping mall within walking minutes.

Ok
    • Double Room - Single Use

It wasn’t clean enough and the decoration and electronics were very poor. The shuttle works only untill 18:00 and I email to aske where to take it and they kept answering something else instead of the location so I’m not even sure that service is working anymore

The shuttle from the airport was non existant and should not...
    • Double Room - Single Use

The shuttle from the airport was non existant and should not have been mentioned in the description of the hotel. It made out the hotel to be very close to the airport. I paid more in taxis to and from the airport than the cost of the hotel. The name of the hotel was misleading as it would appear the hotel was next to the airport or very close but was next to a massive shopping centre far away from the airport.

6.0
    How can a 4 star hotel have no facilities, not even a bar? For what I paid I would expect a lot more

I paid an awful lot of money for this hotel and was disappointed that despite being a 4 star listed hotel, it had absolutely no facilities, not even a bar or restaurant. Why did booking.com rate this as 4 star? I feel I was mis-sold this booking.

The hotel serves its purposes. The room was nice (although the corridors were old and tatty).

Worst experience ever! Don’t stay here!
    • Double Room - Single Use

No shuttle bus after 6pm and no shuttle bus in the weekend! When I came to the reception, the lady simply told me “you have to ask”, for sure I ask the day I checked in but no one told me that there is no shuttle bus in weekend. honestly, if you show this on Booking.com, I will never choose to stay at this hotel. So, don’t stay here! It cost you 20 euro from hotel to airport every time !

A good hotel for a short stay.

For a short stay everything was fine.

A good hotel for a short stay. A taxi from the airport cost 30 EUR but if we had arrived before 18:00 a shuttle would have been available. Another 30 EUR to the bus station where we continued our trip. Good and convenient hotel for a short stay.

Very comfortable room.

Very comfortable room. Coffee machine in the room. Efficient reception desk. Secure car parking. Great access off the motorway and a stone's throw from Plaza Norte shopping centre.

I am staying in this hotel for third time already, it is...

We took 2 rooms for 4 people. There were on 6th floor. Both rooms smelled as somebody were smoking in there. That was the only negative thing about the hotel

I am staying in this hotel for third time already, it is nice, clean and etc

We'll come back always to the same hotel in our future visits to Madrid!!

The noise from the outside. It's near a highway. But nothing you hear unless you really pay attention. It is not a problem to sleep at all.

Excellent room design and great air conditioner

The hotel was clean and the rooms where modern, clean and...
    • Double Room - Single Use

The fact that the hotel did not have a pick up from the airport in order to accommodate guests that where staying in Madrid between flights. The standard fee for a taxi between the airport and the hotel is 20 euros so please consider this while booking.

The hotel was clean and the rooms where modern, clean and comfortable.

OK, but just like every other modern hotel in every other city.

Everything was OK. Just pretty impersonal. Advertising online led me to believe that it was close to the airport. Maybe so in "as the crow flies" miles, but it was a 25 euro cab fare to T4 at Barajas airport. We could have stayed in downtown Madrid and taken a taxi for the same amount.

The room and bathroom were very clean. You could control the temperature, although I recall that, as is often the case, graphic directions left us guessing, there is no standard set of icons to help travelers. The staff was OK as was the restaurant food and its staff. (But around the corner, the Argentinian restaurante "The Knife" was great!!)

Excellent stay near shopping mall and easy bus connection to Central Madrid.

The stone panels around the 10th Floor lift had gallen off and we’re not replaced. Breakfast room functional but dated.

Nice bedding, clean and quiet room, good bathroom facilities

I wouldnt recommend it

The main disadvantage of this hotel is its location. Its located in the middle of nowhere (fairly close to the aiport with just a ten minutes drive), however when you try to book a taxi they want the full aiport fair of 30 Euros. Besides the location the rooms (although very large) do not have enough furniture to make you feel like home. The rooms have very few lights, which makes it impossible to read and is very uncomfortable to stay in (and I booked a mini suite).

The room was very spacious with a very big bathroom and corridor. The bedroom had a nice big bed which was very comfortable. Hotel offers free shuttle service to the airport

Comfortable
    • Classic Family Room

It is further from the airport than I was expecting. The free shuttle only runs from Mon-Friday and you have to book a seat 48 hrs in advance

the rooms are very comfortable and a good size.

Room was clean, although furnished in a very minimalistic...

Hotel was completely booked and only one elevator in service, causing major delays in the morning. Breakfast cost extra and wasn't something to write home about.

Room was clean, although furnished in a very minimalistic style.

STAY AWAY!!!

Pay attention this hotel charges you MORE than your booking confirmation cost in booking!! They did not return the extra charge ! ( they said that they could not ). The manager promissed to check and get back to me but did not !! I WOULD SUGGEST YOU YO STAY AWAY

Did not like the hotel

BAD SERVICE! NOT FLEXIBLE AT ALL...

They are too strict when it becomes to cancellation policies. I accidently made a mistake in my booking for a day that I wouldn't be in Madrid, I tried to extend my stay but because of my searches the day before my presettings were wrong in the booking.com app. I tried to make a deal at the reception for staying a very expensive 140 euro night extra but they refused and just took my money for the mistake. Check out other hotels in the area because they offer better prices, better facilities and have better policies. THIS HOTEL? NEVER AGAIN!

Highlighting the good things about this hotel would be helpful, but as the people running this hotel and working here are not helpful AT ALL I will keep any positive notes for myself.

Rooms are comfortable but theft at reception left a bad taste

Unfortunately security was lacking as we had a backpack stolen while checking in at reception. It did not seem to be a crime of opportunity as the thieves dressed well and had a waiting car to get away, so the hotel may be targeted due to lack of doormen/non-reception staff. Not easy to access the reception and was initially confusing to find and park. For an airport hotel, the shuttle service only worked weekdays and with limited hours which made it useless for early flights and required additional 20EUR each way to terminal 4.

The bed was really comfortable and large. The coffee machine in the room was particularly handy. Shower had good pressure and lots of hot water.

Misleading hotel name

Location. The hotel is called Madrid Aeropuerto T4 but it is a 15 minute drive away or a 25 euro taxi fare if the rather infrequent shuttle time doesn't suit. I have never seen such a filthy elevator. Lolly papers everywhere. First impressions count. Our safe was locked and Teception tol us tbey would come to our room and open. 30 minutes later they had still not come. When we contacted them they daid we would gave to wait until the following day. As we were checking out the t day this wasn't helpful. Beds and pillows too hard.

Large bedroom and bathroom

It was very near T4!
    • Classic Family Room

Our coffeemaker inside the room wasn't super clean. It's understandable but there isn't an airport shuttle until 7am. Our flight was 735am so we had to take an uber earlier. But it was easy so it's okay!

It was very near T4! Super convenient and comfortable. We ended up staying in. Really great place to just relax.

It was not a good experience!
    • Basic Triple Room

1) I couldn't stop the car in front the hotel, and no one to help. 2) Breakfast was very poor and no variety at all in it. 3) although I have a credit card, they insist to pay the amount in advance!!

Not ideal
    • Double Room - Single Use

I had to pay for breakfast (10 euros). Ridiculous schedule of the shuttle to the airport (just 7am to 11am), plus no shuttle at weekends (although I called in advance to make sure but they didn't specify "no shuttle at weekends" )

- The nearby Norte Plaza 2 mall is good place to shop and...
    • Classic Family Room

We needed a hotel close to the airport...it was on the other side and so stranded

- The nearby Norte Plaza 2 mall is good place to shop and eat till midnight - They have shuttle to the airport but try to book in advance

Close to Barajas and to Plaza Norte 2 mall.
    • Classic Family Room

The parking lot where we parked our car was the mall's parking lot. This was fine during the day but it seemed it could be a bit sketchy at night. But really, we don't have any complaints. It was a nice stay and we recommend the hotel.

It was a very comfortable room, and just steps away from the Plaza Norte 2 mall with its many restaurants and shops. We all had a good night's rest, and the hotel was close to the Madrid Barajas airport.

All perfect except there is no free airport shuttle as advertised !
    • Double Room - Single Use

There is no free airport shuttle although advertised on booking.com and in the info-leaflet at the hotel. Had to take a taxi that cost me € 45.- from and back to the airport ! Not happy !

Huge room and bed.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Huge room and bed. Underground parking is great place to leave the car on the way to the south of Spain. Hotel is also next to supernarkets and a huge mall with restaurants.

Once we found it it was great! Would have stayed longer if we had had the time.

Sign posting to the hotel and on the hotel was poor. Only sign was on top of hotel and impossible to see if you are sitting in a car. We drove round for 90 minutes before we found it!

Room was lovely. It was big, modern and had a great big clean bed. There was bottled water, a coffee machine and coffee and tea, sweets and biscuits. The bathroom was big and modern with complimentary toiletries.

We felt like at home

Everything was great for us.

We loved to stay and have a great break after long flight. In the morning we had very tasty breakfast and the stuff was so friendly and smily.Thank you!

everything
    • Basic Triple Room

the adress of the hotel is not accurate, i coudn't find it on GPS it is very close to plaza norte 2 (give this waypoint to the taxi driver/gps)

everything

Great Hotel & Great Value

Nothing - was very good

Really comfortable and spacious room. Good Air Con, nespresso, fridge, etc etc, puts many hotels charging much more to shame. Great location for stop over when driving through Spain. Very close to large Shopping Mall, with variety of typical mall food outlets, but, also a couple of nice, good value restaurants nearly adjoining hotel.

If you've got a car, this hotel is very good.

If you've got a car, this hotel is very good. Remote from the Madrid center, but shopping mall and restaurants just across the road. Good Value for money and room sizes is very good. Very clean and comfortable. Bus to airport is plus.

Good value, not an airport hotel

We booked to stay here to be close to T4 at the airport, however realised that any taxi from the airport here costs MINIMUM 20 euros. I booked presuming it was an "airport hotel" i.e. within walking distance, but was not the case. Other than that, good hotel.

The room was very clean and nice, nice views, good value for money

Good for a night before a flight
    • Basic Triple Room

They lost my friends jacket. She left it in the room and it misteriously disappeared a few hours later.

Location was good. I booked a room just 1 hour before I got there.

Right next to a great mall for shopping

It is sort of close to the airport but our cab driver told us we could have been closer. We also spent almost 30 euros for the taxi to the hotel, there is no pick up shuttle! Thank god the next day we were able to use the free shuttle back to the airport but it only runs certain days.

The location right next to a mall turned out to be the best part. We were able to take advantage of the July sales in Spain Also the chinese buffet restaurant Asian Grill was a great surprise too.

Great one night stay between flights

Despite the close location to the airport couldn't find it on the gps. If you drive there look for the Plaza Norte 2, it's right in front of the hotel.

Very close to the airport and across the street form a huge shopping mall

We stayed 5 days.
    • Basic Triple Room

The breakfast plates, cups, glasses, and flatware were not clean. We told the staff and showed them and they were still dirty everyday.

Room was cleaned and stock very well. Cleaning staff was very professional and friendly.

NICEST AND CHEAPEST HOTEL NEAR BY MADRID AIRPORT
    • Double Room - Single Use

There was no better way to end up my Trip to Europe than this hotel ... what a fantastic facility. big spaces. lots of confort, great services .. by far one of my best experiences !

5* perfect shopping spot
    • Double Room - Single Use

It was 40 EUR to get there from the airport. It calls airport hotel, but it is not. The return taxi fair, 80 EUR is a lot and there is no other option. No bus. No airport shuttle on the day I have arrived and left. The room was a little bit older than on the picture and everything was farely dusty.

The building is nice. It is in a nice area, with restaurants and MALL.I loved it. I had unbelievable good view to the mountains and the landing planes.Spain is simply lovely. There is bus to the city for 2 EUR. If I would want to go for a shopping trip,I would consider to go back.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Nice for business trip

Quit close to busy highway, so a bit noisy as I rather prefer open window instead of Air condition.

Everything what you need for business trip is there. Shopping centre with a lot of restaurants for a dinner, grocery shop - both 5 mins walk from the hotel. Enough space in minibar to store some food or drinks. Complimentary 2 bottles of water and coffe/tea in the room.

Tom and Ann's travels

The rooms are lovely but noticed the lifts need a thorough clean, apart from that this is a great value Hotel

We use this Hotel as a stopover en-route To Bilbao for the Ferry to the U.K. It is great value for money and is across the road from a large shopping mall with plenty of restaurants etc. It ticks all the boxes for us as a great stopover, it has good secure underground parking.

Location and easy access to public transportation and...
    • Classic Family Room

Advertised airport shuttle is only one way and does not operate on the weekends.

Location and easy access to public transportation and Aldi's right next door.

The staff was helpful.

The staff was helpful. However, they did not know how to get to downtown Madrid in an efficient manner if the Prado Museum is the destination. Forget using the Metro and take a bus. The handout given us for the buses was helpful but could be more specific for major destinations.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good location but misleading information about transportation
    • Classic Family Room

Ridiculous policy that the airport shuttle only works one way (hotel to airport), and only from Monday to Friday. I had to spend amount of money in taxis than the price per night.

Attention of the personal. Price. Location.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Absoultely clean, no parking issues, Mall is right infront...

The bed mattress kept slipping since the beds are flat surface and nothing to lock the bed mattress within the bed boundaries, had to adjust the mattress after every hour. Mind you the bed looks beautiful in style, but from functionality perspective it has this problem.

Absoultely clean, no parking issues, Mall is right infront less than 5 minutes walk, reception was very friendly

A four star modern hotel in the outskirts of Madrid.
    • Basic Triple Room

It is not so close to the Terminals 1, 2 and 3. The sausage shape pillows are not confortable.

We just stayed one night. Next day we took our return flight. We had not expectations or special concern. We wanted to sleep and next morning to leave Spain. It is a four star hotel.

It is a nice high rise hotel, located opposite a retail park...

I took the hotel breakfast for EUR 9.90. The offering was limited though with produce looking not particularly fresh.

It is a nice high rise hotel, located opposite a retail park and in proximity to the Madrid Airport., very close to the A-1 highway. Reasonably sized room and comfortable bed. Sound insulation was good. Flat screen TV with good selection of programs. There is a free parking next to the hotel.

The free coffee, as much as you wanted.

About an hour to the city centre, but close to Ifema snd airport.

The free coffee, as much as you wanted. Shuttle to Ifema and airport are free ( only in werkly days).

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Payment up front was required by the hotel at time of...

Payment up front was required by the hotel at time of check-in. They advertise an airport transport that was not available. The hotel is not in T4 airport terminal. The name is misleading. The hotel is a 20€ taxi ride from T4.

Excellent hotel in an excellent location

The hotel has a default arrangement with a daylight robbery bandit taxi company which will not drive you the VERY SHORT route to T4 (or from T4). You get a classic "customer is an idiot, let's give him the scenic treatment instead" (tested with two different drivers). The short route to T4 crosses a 1.95 Euro toll. You can pay it yourself if the taxi driver has objections (they actually have accounts and pay less). Instead of that route, the taxi drivers will drive you all the way to T3 on the non-toll motorway, then back to T4 via the in-airport road. That means that instead of ~12Eu + 2Eu toll to the airport you pay 25Eu+. As a result the hotel should not have the right to claim a T4 in its name as it ends up being further away (in both time and monetary terms) than let's say the Hilton on the other side of the airport next to the old T1 (unless you rent a car). The hotel has a shuttle, but it is not particularly convenient as it runs only a few times a day and the first run is too late for the early morning flights.

Good Hotel at a good location

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

We enjoyed our stay very much, the man on reception was helpful and spoke pretty good English. He offered us a room with twin or double bed, and bath or shower, when we arrived in the room we were surprised at its size. The heating worked well and the bed was very comfortable. Whilst the room was very good the last occupant had been smoking!! We found the hotel quite easily but it has a strange entrance. There is a public car park at the side of the hotel, which is some way away from the front door. Private car parking underground is excellent very secure. Will stay there again. Room Tip: ask for a none smoking room, we didn't and wished we had

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Ideal location for a shoppoing break

The availability of food is limited to nearby restaurants and/or the adjacent Plaza Norte shopping plaza.

Location is accessible from the motorway however the postcode is 28700 if you are using satnav and not the 28703 recorded on the Booking .com website. Huge Plaza Norte shopping centre is nearby with many major outlets open 7 days a week

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

comfortable with nice little extras.
    • Classic Family Room

No shuttle bus from the airport.

Very comfortable room. Great selection of products provided -tooth brush and paste, shaving kit, etc. Free water in the room and a coffee maker. Lovely little extras. Very close to massive shopping centre but far from Madrid centre.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Good value for money

10-15min drive away from T1-T3 so not that close

Modern well run hotel. Close to airport T4. Large comfortable bed, breafast good value at 10€ pp. Large shopping mall next door

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Decent '4 star' hotel for a short stay outside Madrid. Quality of the premises could be improved.

* Average quality of the room, finishes a little bit 'cheap' for a 4 star hotel. (NOTE: This is not applicable only to this hotel in Spain, but to many other ones rated as '4 star'...) * Room sound-proof to be improved (nearby highway). * Breakfast very basic and not well attended by staff.

* Very comfortable beds. * Spacious room. * Good location, nearby shopping mall and eating places. * Free parking nearby. * Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

near the airport.
    • Double Room - Single Use

no parking in the entrance of the lobby. breakfast is not wothy 9eur.

near the airport. staffs are friendly. room facilities are just ok, need to be improved. restraunts, supermarket and shooping mall is in foot walk range.

Room is very spacious, clean and nice, the bed is...

location very near the airport but a little bit far from city center no direct transportation by metro, have to go by bus to get the metro station which is taking long. Receptionist lack of knowledge of tourism places.

Room is very spacious, clean and nice, the bed is comfortable, so the bathroom is big and very good quality of towels. Charging phone facility is very good. Check out time at 12 pm which is very helpful

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Sidorme Madrid Aeropuerto
    • Double or Twin Room with parking included

As indicated they were near airport and had shuttle. In fact their shuttle only was available during very limited hours and we had to take 30 euro taxi rides to get back and forth to the airport. Okay for people with cars but I would not recommend the hotel for many travelers without cars.

Comfortably king size bed, large toom, double sink bathroom and large tub.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

it was a short stay,but experience is good.
    • Basic Triple Room

it was clean and quiet,friendly staff,big shopping center beside with a lot of places to eat,we specially enjoyed "The knife"-Argentinian food place with really good meats.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Everything was ok.

Everything was ok. It is very near to the airport, so it is perfect if you have to take the flight. It is a little far from the city, but you can take a bus and go there.

Browse B&B Hotel Madrid Aeropuerto T4 traveller photo gallery