Reviews of Tres Torres Atiram Hotels 3 stars

Calatrava, 32, Sarrià-St. Gervasi, 08017 Barcelona, Spain

#424 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

Very good and quite place to stay in Barcelona!

Don't remember anything I didn't like.

The hotel is good and looks quite fresh. I liked their restaurant, it's quite cheap and the food there is delicious! The location is quite far from the city center but public transport stops are very close.

nice holidays , near the hotel ( 100 m ) is a small restaurant , food is good and cheep price.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

the last day at breakfast was 2 waitress don't smile and don't say hola .

the breakfast was good and always filled. it was a young waiter very kind and evrytime time, smile if is busy or no. The reception always helped for some questions and very Kind. the room was very clean. nice Holidays.

Friendly and quiet hotel
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There weren't enough sockets for charging phones etc. Its a shame there wasn't a rooftop terrace. The location is a little bit out of the centre and not near metro but very close to train station which goes directly to Placa Catalunya.

The very friendly service. In a nice quiet area. Sarria is lovely with nice plaza's to eat and drink. Very clean hotel.

Amazing Barcelona and Enrique!!

The room ..maybe too small for 3 people

Enrique at the reception, professional and smart. All the staff speak 3 language ( italian spanish and english), plus they have a full map of the city for free. Breakfast included was good and fresh every day.

Lovely!
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Lovely hotel! You have to leave your key at the front desk when you leave and pick it up on the way back, but this is more for safety! Location is brilliant and there is an air con / heater in the room which is fab! Overall really good value for money

Sparkling clean. Great staff. Highly recommended.

Liked it all.

Our first stay, three nights, on a five week trip to Spain/Portugal. Sparkling clean. Enjoyed our stay very much. A little outside of the city, not far at all, but a quick hop on the subway located right down the street brought us to all the places we wanted to go within a few moments.

Great stay. Would recommend and return.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Breakfast is not worth the money. Go to a local cafe for better quality food at a much lower price.

I enjoyed by stay. The rooms were clean, spacious, and well-stocked (even had a refrigerator!), and there was plenty of storage space. It is located in a well-to-do neighbourhood, close to transport. As a solo female, I felt safe.

If you are tying to be close to the city this is not the place for you.

There were three outlets in our whole room one in the bathroom and the other two we had to unplug the TV and phone in the room.

Clean and in a quiet area!

A few small changes in this hotel can make the experience a lot better.

Bed could have been more comfortable to relax in if the lamps placed directly above your head are removed. They should be placed at the bedside table rathar than above your head as me and my partner knocked our heads on them a few times :/ Also carpets on second floor hallway are badly stained - they need to be replaced. Also no restaurants near the hotel so hotel should offer better dinner options - I ordered vegetable noodles one night and received noodles swimming in soy sauce served with crisps and two rolls?!

Good selection of breakfast. Friendly staff. Power shower and clean bathroom.

Great food, great location, great staff; the perfect hotel.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The bathroom would flood when taking a shower.

The food was delicious, Location was perfect. Area relaxed. Close to public transport. Rooms were clean

Great price and good location.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The mini fridge wasn’t cleaned out. There was someone’s old food in there. The bathroom mirror wasn’t cleaned when we first checked in. The beds were stiff. The walls seemed paper thin. You can hear into the hallway and other rooms.

Great price and good location. Near the metro and restaurants.

Good, basic hotel with friendly staff

The location was fine but I would probably book closer to the centre next time. Not too far out but far enough that you have to go out for the whole day and evening without the convenience of being able to nip back to the hotel if needed.

Staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good.

Comfortable and safe location.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I was in a non smoking room, but could smell smoke throughout my stay. But that's true for most of Barcelona. The hotel doesn't have washcloths, and has only the basic soap/shampoo on hand, no conditioner. I had brought my own but my daughter hadn't. Come prepared. Also, the hotel only provides minimal towels, and we had two people staying in our room. We were provided with only two hand towel and two very small bath towels. One hand towel we used for a bathroom mat. I did ask for more towels, but the next day but then received only one hand towel, same amount of towels. Not sure if that was a lack of language communication, though.

The staff was extremely helpful, the location perfect for the places we visited. It was walking distance to the LDS Mission Home, where I picked up my daughter. She had just completed an 18 month mission in the Barcelona area. The hotel is in a beautiful residential area. We were able to walk to take the bus, then take the metro to the Rambla and many other locations. The room had great storage/shelves for luggage, a desk and chair. The staff provided me with an adaptor for the electrical outlet when the one I brought with me didn't fit in their outlets. I was able to use it my entire stay. I also arrived on a holiday, and most things were closed, but the staff was able to locate a water bottle for me, as I came unprepared from the airport, and they helped me find a place to buy dinner, as their restaurant and other places were closed. I did enjoy my stay there, as I felt safe and comfortable. There is a delicious bread store nearby on the way to the bus stop and that alone was worth it!

A convenient location for my daughter and I to explore Barcelona. Close to a metro station and bus.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The air condition was rather weak so we used open windows to circulate air. Sink unit was badly designed as it was impossible to use the mixer tap without dripping water onto the floor.

Staff on reception were very competent with handling several languages at once. We had a problem with our lavatory and they worked really hard to sort the problem. It was impossible to change rooms as hotel fully booked but a free breakfast was a suitable solution. Mini bar was well stocked and glass glasses were provided not plastic. Shower and bath were excellent.

A little far from the centre, but a lovely stay and would recommend.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Although it was close to the Metro (about 5 minutes) it was a little far from the main tourist attractions and no much to do in the local area. The A/C worked but was not very powerful.

Very comfortable, very clean, very friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant had delicious food. The WIFI was great. Quiet at night. Fairly good price. Bathroom/Shower was good (great pressure) Nice.

the room is clean, and big space, the hotel workers have...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

the room only has one socket behind the TV, very difficult to plug in my phone charge, they need put more sockets in the room. no water cooker, cannot drink hot water.

the room is clean, and big space, the hotel workers have very good attitude, and are hospital.

It was a comfy stay
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I liked it but unfortunately some noises were coming out of the lamp i had to turn it around so that it stops. Sound isolation is poor

I liked the staff and the hospitality Also the location was really nice

Little things which is not really comfortable

There is no electrical socket close to the bed. The only one is just behind the tv. That wad really uncomfortable. Also the light switches just above your head then you laying on the bed. Very uncomfortable. It should be on the side. Also, our bed was made with duvet between the sheets. I feel comfortable then it is made with duvet cover. Breakfast very poor. Especially of the hot hood. Only scrambled eggs and small sausages. Where is bacon??? And the last one - restaurant is closed on Sunday. Whyyy???? But apart of that the hotel is cheap and worth of money.

Cleaniness of the room was very good Apart of few pen marks on the walls in the corridor and the dusts on the tops. Aldo very quite location an close to the station.

Very disappointed it was wrongly advertised
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Mis-sold location - stated less than a mile to City Centre when booking, it was actually 4.9km to City Centre, costing 15 euros each way to get in. When asked I complained on arrival the staff saud it was 2.5km to City border, which was another 2.4km to City Centre. Only stay here if you want to be outside the city centre and travel in.

Room size, quiet location

Average hotel. Bit far away from city center, old bedroom but good breakfast.

The bedroom is a bit old, the bathroom is small and the shower/bathtub was not so nice, because it has an old shower and the water does not come direct to you. I am not such a fan of bathtubs with curtains.

Breakfest was good. It is located in a residential neighborhood, but two blocks from a train station and a main road where you can find some shops.

Our best Hotel experience in Barcelona...we will definitely book to stay again.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The only possible improvement would have been an additional chair in the bedroom, but as the hotel offers a very comfortable day room it is just a 'personal', possibly unecessary requirement.

Everything was perfect . The high quality of the evening meals was a great bonus and the choices for breakfast were escellent.

Staff were friendly and very helpful with travel and...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Only criticism was the room only had sachets of decaffeinated coffee and I need caffeine in the morning!

Staff were friendly and very helpful with travel and sightseeing. Great location with good metro links and good restaurants nearby. Really enjoyed our stay.

Won't stay there again. The negatives out weighed the positives.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Only 2 available plugs in room. Very very noisy neighbours, upstairs and in the room next door. Bathroom window did not lock. wifi, constantly went on and off. No kettle. Wouldn't usually of mattered, but there was no restaurant open in hotel.

Room clean. Breakfast- brilliant. Location- fair. Staff- brilliant. Area- quiet.

Overall loved it except lunch n dinner wise

We just wish the hotel chef were not holidays as there was nothing whatsoever for lunch and dinner and sadly there was not any affordable restaurant nearby huge disappointment 😣

Staff was really helpful and hard working people big applause to them.

I will definitely come back to this hotel if I go back to Barcelona!!

They could put some ice for the juices on breakfast.But it was very good anyway.

The staff of the hotel were ALL very good and friendly but specially Enrique from concierge!!! The hotel staff are really the stars of Les Tres Torres!!

Good value for money!

All were ok

Good location - plaza Catalunya is 20-30 minutes, direct L6 metro, clean and nice hotel. Food was good, especially the lunch - 13euro for 2 dishes and desert plus water or wine and a cooffee. Very friendly staff, especially Ramon from the reception. Overall, a very good choice for visiting the City.

Great stay

Nothing at all

Beds are super comfy! Staff are just lovely and speak great English. The hotel is a 2 minute walk from the tube.... VERY convenient. It was my birthday whilst we were there and I was left a happy birthday message. Cleaners are extremely clean, laid everything out for us. Felt very safe in the area.

Scary
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Unfortunately I was locked in my room with no way to exit my room until someone came and helped me. Phone in the room did not work either so I was stuck for a while. If there was an emergency or fire... I don't even want to think about it.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

A hotel to recommend:)
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Additional costs at the checkout (provisions, tax) - despite the former bank transfer covering all the reservation costs.

Breakfast was excellent. The room was very cosy and clean.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Big NO
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Our room was in first floor, when you want to take a shower, neighbourhood can easily see you. Room cleaning was not enough for me and ı couldnt even use wifi. City wifi was better than our hotel s wifi!!!! Big NO!!!

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The staff was very pleasant, the food in the restaurant...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The position is not awesome (but very close to a metro station which arrives at Catalunya square in 15 minutes). They didn't have an adapter for my plug.

The staff was very pleasant, the food in the restaurant pretty good. The room was ok.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

The staff at reception were really friendly and helpful.
    • Quadruple Room

The rooms are in need of renovation - bathroom not especially clean. Our room was quite noisy, doors banging, traffic..

The staff at reception were really friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

They charged my card in USA dollars instead of in Euros.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

They charged my card in USA dollars instead of in Euros. The rate was not right and I ended up paying more for it. Also, the room reminded me a hospital room with 4 beds next to each other or a dormitory. It is ok to sleep there, but it is too depressing to spend any time or rest. I would not come back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Good out of town location
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Very close to the metro station (3 mins walk) and easy access to city centre. In a quiet nice neighbourhood. Clean and simple hotel. A standard 3 star. Would visit again.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Initially there were no double rooms available despite the...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Wifi quality in the two rooms we got were quite weak.

Initially there were no double rooms available despite the request sent more than a month in advance . However the staff was helpful and after a short discussion provided us with a double room . Close to metro station The rooms with a double bed are definitely better than rooms with twin beds.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Decent hotel, clean, nice friendly staff, good transport...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Bit out of the way if you want to explore Barcelona, but train into the centre only takes 10 mins.

Decent hotel, clean, nice friendly staff, good transport links.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Good rooms but quite expensive
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

It was super expensive, even the breakfast. On top of that they charged the entire stay in USD dolllars even when we were ready to pay in euros, this cost us allmost 15% extra. The location is far away from the city center and its a bit of a climb from the nearest metro station. Staff has sometimes trouble understanding english

Rooms were very good and also house keeping was good

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

The hotel is located in a wonderful, quite neighborhood,...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel is located in a wonderful, quite neighborhood, close to a metro station with easy access to the center of town. Another plus is underground parking.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

The friendliness and helpfulness of the hotel staff.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The price of drinks from the room fridge were a bit expensive (no price list in room). Limited continental breakfast selection for £11 p/p, should've been complimentary. Very quiet for night life in the immediate area (the Metro station is 250 M walk away) No English speaking TV channel available. A cafe/ bar in the hotel would have been good.

The friendliness and helpfulness of the hotel staff. The cleanliness of the hotel and room. Decent size room with comfortable beds. There always seemed to be a free weekend or overnight (8 pm-8 am) street parking space available close by.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Off the beaten track
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Building interior seemed a bit institutional, maybe because no carpet.

Nice tree lined neighborhood close to train. Air conditioning and the windows could open.

Staff is friendly

- Noise from the outside machine - Far away from the city center. - Too less shops and restaurant nearby.

Staff is friendly

Great location!
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The inconvenience of having an actual key instead of keycard

Great location! Great staff!

Very clean and food was lovely

Good
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No international tv the hotel was a bit old but the staff made it better

The staff was amazing definitely a plus

Nice hotel
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Small rooms. no coffee amenities and very expensive breakfast. Also the location wasnt the best.

Clean and nice staff

I found hair in the bed, and on the towels, which disgusted...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I found hair in the bed, and on the towels, which disgusted me, but the rest was pretty good.

Calm and confortable hotel for whom do not like to be in the crowd of Barcelona.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The quality of the towels and pillows could be better.

The hotel is super clean and the crew is so polite.

Very clean

Very clean

Location, resturant

The facilities are outdated and needs updating from elevators to hallways and the rooms

Location, resturant

Sweety

Everything is good

Very nice area and close to subway

No napkins

Food

Clean rooms, very good location, friendly staff, good...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Hot, the airco wasn’t working. Small bathroom. Didn’t like the “room perfume”

Clean rooms, very good location, friendly staff, good breakfast

Modern, spacious rooms, accommodating staff, near a church

Modern, spacious rooms, accommodating staff, near a church

Great for the staying healthy, physically capable ones.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

It provides a pulley to bring the luggage up, a huge plus.

It is a six floors climb. Pro: excellent view. Con: 6 floors, no elevator.

My stay was very enjoyable.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Location, but it was not a huge drawback. The zone had a lot of restaurants and was located nearby well-known landmarks.

Room size, staff attention

Excelente staff

Excelente staff

Beds were comfortable and staff were lovely

Didn’t like the location

Beds were comfortable and staff were lovely

The stuff was unhelpful

The stuff was unhelpful

Wonderful hotel, welcoming staff, very clean, very good...
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Wonderful hotel, welcoming staff, very clean, very good breakfast, close to a metro

OK

No comment

OK

Very comfortable room, good breakfast and friendly staff!

Location was not that good. Metro frequency to the city center was less.

Everything was fine

Nothing to comment

Everything was fine

Clean rooms, comfortable beds.

No outlets in the room.

Clean rooms, comfortable beds.

It was decently places.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

It was decently places. Easily accessible.

I like it at Tres Torres and I will come back again.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I like it at Tres Torres and I will come back again.

Big room and good breakfast .

Not near to the main road

Big room and good breakfast .friendly staff

very relaxing and comfortable..😊

Everything was fine...

Breakfast....friendly staff..

The beds were so comfortable.
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The beds were so comfortable. The location was close to plaza Catalunya and the neighborhood was quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

Pleasant management

No comments

Pleasant management

Good
    • Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There are no comments available for this review

The Wi-Fi in the room did not work very well.
    • Quadruple Room

The Wi-Fi in the room did not work very well.

Situated in a nice quiet suburb of Barcelona with good public transport to the city centre.

More accessible electric points for charging phones and laptops.

The hotel staff were extremely helpful.

An OK hotel in a convenient location