Reviews of Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center 4 stars

Avenida de Aragón, 400, San Blas, 28022 Madrid, Spain

#59 of 327 hotels in Madrid

• Premium King Room

I was waiting for my shuttle in the morning to catch my flight, but it was too packed and people started fighting to get in the shuttle. In order not to miss the flight and avoid the stress of a heated discussion I had to take a taxi that is a 20 € ride.

• Premium King Room

We stayed at this hotel because we had a quick layover in Madrid. It was close to the airport and had a free shuttle. Hassle free for two weary travelers. We we able to have a nice dinner at the hotel. Because of our situation we were not able to venture into Madrid so don’t know how practical that would be. It is a convention hotel. We chose it for the location not the ambiance. And it was busy with convention goers. The hotel is huge and handled the crowd well.

• Premium King Room

Some minor irritants: we arrived here late night after a long journey. Our key to our room would not open the door. In a gigantic facility like this, who wants to trek back to the front desk to troubleshoot this? But this is what we had to do. Then, upon entering the room we found the temperature control system to be fairly loud. We asked for another room...which turned out to be equally loud. Good that we were really tired, so we actually fell asleep before our heads hit the pillow, otherwise the loudness could be an issue. Also, this hotel is close to the airport and that's about it. You cannot walk *anywhere* from this hotel.

When we visited this hotel we were at the tail end of trip to Europe staying at all boutique hotels. Virtually everywhere we stayed we found the rooms to be small. It was a pleasant surprise to find the rooms and the bathroom to be nice and big. Also, although we didn't take advantage, it's nice to have a hotel with a couple of dining options (one late night too). The bed was super comfy. The star of this hotel, though, was the buffet breakfast the next morning. I'm middle-aged and I have traveled all over the world, but never have I seen such a sumptuous breakfast! Fresh fruit, juices, made-to-order eggs, cereals, cold cuts, etc., etc. Also, there were a couple of espresso machines that could also belt out americanos, cappuchinos, etc. Wow! Loved it!

• Premium Twin Room

I don't like these new showers that they are coming without complete shower door or shower rod and it's always an opening and you always have to be careful when you take a shower not to flood the room below.

I liked the bed very comfortable, location it's far from the city center but close to the airport. I was expecting a little bit more from Marriott hotel, I think these days everybody wants to save money and no extras in the hotel room.

• Premium King Room

It's a huge place. I am fine with that but for those who like it cosier - this will be too much.

Restaurant is open until 1 am. The bed ia excellent. Great comfort, soft. Parking fees are reasonable and waived off when you take a breakfast option.

• Premium Triple Room with Two Single Beds

Nothing. Superb service throughout. Comfortable and clean

Everything is first class in this hotel. From the friendly reception staff to the comfort of your room. We are retired English couple and seasoned travellers and we can say this is among the best rest stops for weary travellers we have experienced. You will feel welcomed and valued.

• Premium Twin Room

The hotel is fairly large and impersonal. Particularly disappointed to see the use of so much disposable equipment including paper single use coffee/tea cups with plastic lids and plastic stirrers in the rooms and plastic dishes for jam etc. in the dining area. Although this seems to be a Spain-wide issue it would be remiss of me not to point out that, as we all become more aware of the impact of our choices on our planet, a hotel chain with such a prestige image and wide reach should be more mindful of environmental issues. Could do better!

The hotel was spotless and extremely well appointed. Staff professional and obliging. The beds are extremely comfortable and, despite the airport location near main roads the hotel, even outside at the pool, was very quiet and relaxing. Perfect for the business traveller at a conference at the hotel or using the free hotel shuttle to the airport to access the metro system into the city. Plenty of taxis also freely available. A variety of eating choices: bar with snacks, casual sports eating venue and more formal restaurant. The pool and gym relaxed, well supervised and clean. Seems popular with airline crews and large enough to accommodate flight cancellation guests at short notice. Wide range of delicious choices in the breakfast hall and small snacks available from vending machines.

• Premium King Room

A ridiculous policy that a family of 4 with 2 small children (under the age of 4 and 2) can stay in room together with a king size bed but has to purchase 2 ROOMs to accommodate a family of 4. So my question is this...what happens when there is a single parent with 2 young children? Marriott Madrid expects a toddler to stay in a room alone? We stayed all over Spain and never was this issue raised. Not family friendly!!!

• Premium Twin Room

Slightly impersonal and would like to see less reliance on disposable items eg buffet containers, paper cups in rooms. We need to protect our world!

Easy access from airport by regular free hotel shuttle, High standard of cleanliness and comfort. Well-trained staff.

• Premium King Room

It's not a big issue but maybe if they had ice machines in all the blocks (building section) that would be great.

The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was spacious and very modern.

• Premium Twin Room

Location, but you cant ha e everything

Bed was like a cloud. Also, found their 'Handy' cell phone super convenient. That alone warrants and all smile rating.

• Premium King Room

Everything is perfect! I've been a genius member for some time and this is the first time I give a perfect score of a hotel! We stay in a premium king room and the room is so spacious with a king size bed, a water heater, coffee and tea, a safe deposit box, a hair dryer, an iron complete with the iron board. The bed is very comfortable bed and we got three extremely comfortable pillows. There's an indoor/outdoor warm swimming pool, incredible breakfast with fresh juice and custom omelette, super coffee from the Espresso machines, shuttle bus from & to the airport every 30 minutes, super friendly & helpful hotel crews. A little far from the city, but there's a bus stop (for express bus, ticket 2€ can be bought at the driver) right in front of the hotel. The hotel even provide a free cellphone to be used with unlimited data and international calls to several countries. What more can I ask for...

• Premium King Room

Staying here allowed us to avoid getting up early to make our flight back to the states. The place is an immense conference hotel, luxurious, food is expensive but good, but if all you want is a comfortable place to sleep before you fly, this place fits the bill. Shuttle every 30 minutes, but was slow getting to airport due to traffic, so don't wait until last minute. If you're not coming from Madrid, there is a bus service from most towns in Spain that will go direct to Terminal 4 so you can skip Atocha and take the shuttle to the hotel from the T4 bus station.

• Premium King Room

My husband and me stayed here for one night on transit! Its convinient as the hotel has a pick and drop service from the airport every 30 mins and it takes around 10-20mins each way.It is purely a conference /business hotel as the name suggests ! they have a lovely restaurant and bar that is open until 2.am which was nice for us.We couldn't check out other facilities but the room is good sized ,clean and no fuss!

Close to Madrid airport ,great staff, excellent value for the money and excellent service. I liked the travel buddy (handy)which is smart device leaving you connected to the hotel and giving you tips and communication means.

• Premium King Room

It is right off the highway so you can’t really go for a nice walk.

I needed a good rest before my flight back home and this hotel is just what I needed!! Amazing bed, powerful shower! Even if the weather was cool, the pool was at 30 degrees and was great to relax my muscles!! The property has free airport transfer to get you to your flight!

• Premium Twin Room

Nothing I only stayed the night as I was in between flights. For someone visiting Madrid it would be far to the city center

Good size, clean, comfortable room. Hotel shuttle to and from airport available.

nothing. loved it.

Absolutely loved it. - big hotel. many restaurants to chose from. indoor/outdoor heated pool. beautiful facilities. we were on the first floor and could hear a bit of the highway but was more white noise. fine with ear plugs. great staff. just a great, huge, clean, beautiful hotel. price is much better than madrid hotels and it's really not hard to get to town - take a 20 minute bus and a 20 minute metro for 5-7 euros or a taxi for 25 euros would recommend fly in/out madrid and stay at the hotel. then hop into madrid or take day trips on the train elsewhere great for families

• Premium King Room

Nothing... All things are perfect. For me is a 5 Stars Hotel.

It was very good experience with my family. The room big and very confortable. It´s excellent to Business, but to family too. It´s a really complete Hotel and the staff is excellent. The best swimming pool, very clean. The best are all kind of free services that the Hotel offer. Free transport to the Plenilunium Shpping Center and Airport, gym, indoor pool. I would like come back soon.

Nothing,

Ideal for air travelers. Twice-hourly free shuttle to all terminals. The hotel caters to conventions and exhibitions nearby. If there’s nothing on, the room rate is DIRT Cheap for the services, cleanliness and convenience offered. NB this is NOT the hotel to use as a tourist; there are no restaurants, shops, tourist sites around. It’s 8 miles from downtown Madrid. But for the business traveler or for leisure travelers who will fly in or out it's a great place. Our second stay there. Will stay there again if we get to visit beautiful Spain again. PS the hotel has an Avis office. Take the hotel shuttle from terminal and pick up your rental car at the hotel. Fabulous for dropping off car, too.

• Premium King Room

The hotel should have assigned a staff to receive the guest upon arrival and help with the luggages...

facilities of the hotel is very good and the shuttle service to the shopping center and the airport is really helpful and practical 👌

• Executive Room

The first night I had dinner, the staff are slow, coffee is cold , water for tea is just for 1 cup and a little bit cold on both sides restaurant , I like my coffee or tea hot.

Everything is perfect, staff are very helpful , bed is comfy, bathroom is clean.

• Premium King Room

I was by mistakes went to the lift going to the kitchen,,I thought the door was close so to the left the lift there i went down and I was in the kitchen because it was early I thought they forget to open the door to go to the lift so I was thinking what’s going on so I took the lift and down to the kitchen it is dirty lift for the personels at least they have to clean a little bet. Saturday evening we had Gala dinner the first dish is good but the main course I don’t know but it’s not really good ,sorry

Well good service because you have free shuttle bus from airport to hotel and hotel to airport ,

• Premium King Room

The description said it had a hot tub and it did not. Was looking forward to soaking tired muscles. Service at Champions was very slow.

Liked the big size of room and bathroom

• Premium King Room

No rowing machine in gym (though it did have a functional training system)

Great food, comfortable room, good facilities (especially gym, pool & terrace), convenient for airport (though not for downtown!)

• Premium Twin Room

Minor comment... the rooms are not equipped with desks - only round tables. And insufficient quantity of electrical plugs. Absence of work space and drawers made it incovenient to work out of the hotel room (however, this just may be my personal habits and preferences)

Excellent hotel for short-stay business travel or as a location for an event.

• Premium Twin Room

I called the front desk and operator on 2 occasions and on first time it was ringing BUT NO ANSWER FOR morethan 5 minutes i was waiting. When somebody finally answered and i asked for room service— when i called room service, the lady who answered was talking to somebody. SHE ASKED ME TO WAIT INSTEAD OF ATTENFING TO MY CALL FIRST! 2nd time at 6 am NOBODY IS ANSWERING! Phone just kept ringing! I went to front desk to ask to leave my bags while i take my breakfast. NOBODY WOULD ASSIST ME EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE NO GUESTS AT THE FTONT DESK! They pointed me to go to the corner to leave my bag but nobody would even assist me seeing I had 3 bags with me!!

• Premium King Room

The room where the breakfast was served was a conference room without any windows... It didn't feel good to have breakfast in a space like this especially when the hotel has a really good restaurant which could be used...

The room was very spacious and comfortable, the design of the hotel was very nice and modern. The parking was free and since we were traveling with car, the location of the hotel was very convenient. The breakfast was amazing!

• Premium King Room

Being a convention center, it is very big and requires a map to go around. We got lost in the beginning and could not find our room as there are many units. In addition, the parking is very awkward and once you exit, you can not go back to the front lobby to load the car unless you go back on the highway and drive for 5 kms and come back the other way.

Very helpful staff, considerate and working with a smile. Rooms spacious and comfortable. Only 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes to the airport (because of the highway).

• Premium King Room

One of the gentleman at the hotel bar seems not really happy to be there. Also I have to carry my luggage on my own until block 4 with no one really carring about my struggle.

The bed was extremely comfy and the wifi easy to connect. The front desk and shuttle bus drivers were really friendly and welcoming.

• Premium King Room

The lack of advance communication regarding the arrangements for catching the shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel.

Loved, the brilliant breakfast and comfy spacious bed.

Not a thing!

Eric Rodriguez was absolutely wonderful! He always had a smile on his face and made our dining experience extra special. You are extremely fortunate to have him in your restaurant. Great meal with an excellent host! Sra Jeannette

• Premium King Room

Noise insulation in room wasn't as good as should. Night was ok as noise was limited to day time. Minor improvement: get a proper size olympic barbell to gym

Staff were genuinely helpful and nice! Extremely good customer service! Great gym and pool.

• Premium Twin Room

Pillows not great. Coffee/ Tea facilities very poor.

Excellent breakfast. Large and comfortable bed. Large bathroom and shower. Friendly staff. Good airport shuttle service.

• Premium King Room

Friendly staff on reception and restaurant Room was nice Bed very comfortable Dinner was tasty ( thanks for my double portion of soup and bread ) Hotel to Airport transfer was good

Not much to comment on

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff where friendly and fluent in multiple languages. Overall, Avery good hotel which should be rated 5* and not 4.

• Premium King Room

This hotel and convention center is very huge, with massive convention areas, numerous massive meeting rooms part plus three large hotel towers. Each tower had at least 700 - 1000 rooms.. This hotel was larger than any hotel I have been in including Las Vegas. This means a lot of walking, which is fine for most people, but if you have any children or elderly people in your group, would look for someplace smaller. The traffic in Madrid can be very bad. From the airport to the hotel around 1700 took over 40 minutes, but from the hotel to the airport at 0700 it took only 10 minutes. There does not seem to be anything to do within walking distance. So you will need a car, shuttle or taxi to get anywhere.

All of the employees were extremely helpful.

• Premium King Room

I found the hotel quite noisy. Even when I requested a quiet room for my second stay, I could hear noise from neighbouring rooms. The walls must be thin. The drivers in the airport shuttle were kind of rude.

I stayed here twice. If I had an early morning flight, I would definitely stay here again. I stayed on Christmas and New Years, and the hotel amenities, including the airport shuttle, were still operational, which I really appreciated. The bed was super comfortable. The hotel has a lot of amenities, gym, pool, etc. The airport shuttle runs every 30 minutes until 2am, which is fantastic from the airport. I also used it when commuting to Madrid.

• Premium King Room

close to the airport but far away city center. I needed to take almost 1 hour to arrive in the city center and needed to take more attention on bus timetable.

Good breakfast and service. It's not expensive.

• Premium King Room

Room lightening, very far from the center you need two travels to reach central of madrid.

The hotel is fantastic everything you need is available and it really amazing, there is many places to sit and work and the hotel design is fabulous to.

• Premium King Room

the location is only if tou are planning to travel through Barajas airport otherwise if you plan to visit the center you gotta take multiple buses/metros

everything

• Premium King Room

Absolutely amazing stay! Staff were great and were so nice after hearing we were recently engaged! We will certainly be returning and would recommend to family and friends. Although it’s not in the main center, transport is very easy with buses/shuttles.

its bit away from city

its a very large facility but still very well managed. Staff is very helpful, rooms are excellent and the cost of room is optimal. Very good place to stay for commuting to Airport

• Premium Twin Room

Service at the bars could be better....some bartenders werent too proactive in terms of offering me more drinks...i would have an empty glass infront of me would not recommend specially if your of a coloured ethnicity as service standards didnt seem to apply to me. Also felt like they assumed cause i was of a coloured ethnicity that i couldnt afford anymore drinks so i would have to wait 30-45 mins between drinks sometimes before someone would offer me a new drink or even just ask if im okay and note i always sat at the bar...i recorded a video of one night i was there but will not post as persons jobs are likely to be affected. Clearly remember the first time walking in to the pub/bar which is very convinient cause it closes at 2a.m and the host asked and i quote "what do you want" almost as if i didnt belong

Liked the facilities in terms of the gym and poo...andrea the pool attendant was great!

• Premium King Room

The temperature in the rooms tends to get a bit warm. I travelled in Oct and the temperature in Spain it's still in its mid 20's degrees so you have to put the air con on for a while to cool down the room.

The customer service of the hotel is excellent! The hotel is beautiful and cleanliness is outstanding. Th bed was very comfy and big. The room spacious with lots of features to meet all my needs and the shower it's big. I love the piano being played whilst you eat or walk around the entrance... Very Beautiful Hotel. Highly recommended!

• Premium King Room

Free wifi did not work on my iPad (which I needed for work purposes) and either reception or their IT dept could not solve this for me and did not really try anything..

Hotel was big, good facilities, great staff, excellent breakfast

• Premium King Room

The 1st person who served us at reception was not helpful. Staff did not help with the luggage. We were not allowed to part the car while we dropped off the bags. The first room given to us smelt of cigarette smoke.

Hotel shuttle was convenient When we complained about the room smelling of cigarette smoke we were moved.

• Premium King Room

It is just a big network hotel and conference centre. It is perhaps more useful to hold an exhibition/conference and at the same time guest rooms than only to come to the hotel.

The hotel close to the airport, easy access. The price affordable, comfortable room.

• Premium King Room

Property close proximity to the airport and free shuttle service to and from the airport. Nice rooms, beautiful lobby . Would definitely book it again if need a night before your flight .

• Premium King Room

For people driving a rent-a-car not advisable. Very hard to navigate.

We expected an airport hotel by the airport. Instead we had to drive 15 minutes to and from the airport, which is extremely hard to navigate. A Nightmare!

• Premium Twin Room

Disappointed in the food quality -- from the sit-down restaurant to the piano bar area to the breakfast buffet -- it's just not that great. 6/10

Room/beds are comfortable. Wifi and AC work well. Staff is friendly. Gym/pool/sauna all good.

• Premium Twin Room

Big cue at breakfast, i had paid for it, but did not eat it, because it was before my flight and i could not afford to wait 15 min just to get the table. Never seen anything like it.

Great room comfort, just perfect

• Premium King Room

When comparing this hotel to other upper-middle class hotels, the only thing I didn't like was the variety of the breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet room and staff are excellent, but the variety is not as good as other chains.

This is a very nice hotel. It has been totally remodeled under the new owners and that was a pleasant surprise. The staff treated us very well, even though there were huge events taking place. We will be back.

• Premium King Room

Time - I wish I could have spent more time and enjoy the facilities of the hotel...

Incredible! The hotel has a superior quality and you will find a super confortable room, great facilities such as indoor pool, gym and sauna. Location, great location and only a few minutes to the Airport and also Atletico Madrid stadium. I found very easy to drive to city centre (15min by car) even during busy rush hour. Great for all types of travelers...

• Premium King Room

The fridge in the room is not supplied with drinks and in room service is only til 10 or 11pm. This is a big hotel and the shuttle bus they have is a mini coaster which is small so we end up getting a taxi rather than wait for another 30mins. In the lobby

The room is updated. They served excellent breakfast

• Premium King Room

Lack of fresh air at night, as it is not advisable to open (soundproof) window as the traffic on highway next to hotel is very loud (we were in room at the front of the hotel).

Nice hotel, spacious, very clean and comfortable room. Hotel next to airport and highway (so the location is great if you have an early flight). Relatively soundproof, but impossible to open a window because of noise of highway (we were at the front of the hotel, facing the highway, maybe the situation is better at the back). Airconditioning relatively loud (to sleep with, even with earplugs), and the room because of lack of fresh air a bit stuffy. Location great, though. And nice staff.

• Premium King Room

windows in a room are very small

Hotel just simply amazing inside. New, luxury. Nice rooms, very comfortable beds, great shower. All what do you need are in the room - iron, desk, coffee machine. Very helpful and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast. And just perfect area for work and leisure in lobby - huge comfortable space!

• Premium King Room

I wish we could have stayed longer.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. It was a lot nicer than I had even expected. Plus, the airport shuttle was terrific.

• Premium King Room

Room service meal. The Hotel is very popular therefore the shuttle service is very very busy in the morning.

Nice open space hotel. Nice room decor; very comfortable bed, good shower, good selection of TV channels (smart TV), excellent wi-fi connection. Sports bar

We arrived late on our aircraft. We expected a shuttle to be available at the designated time and location, however, no shuttle appeared, so we had to take a taxi. The hotel compensated us for the cost though, so happy outcome.

• Premium King Room

I could not find the breakfast area, no one helped me so I skipped it and went to Barajas early. Signage is very poor.

Kalma restaurant's servers were excellent, very attentive, and food was superb.

• Premium Twin Room

There is nothing I didn't like.

The host at the front desk was so kind and so courteous. The restaurant waiter was great too! Best Marriott I have ever stayed in.

• Premium King Room

The staff was super helpful & friendly, quick check in & check out, good room service, nice facilities & easy access to the airport with a free shuttle as well as a shuttle into the city. Only stay here if you need to stay close to the airport.

• Premium King Room

It was very difficult to find a room as the hotel is quite big and divided into 3 or 4 blocks , and I was not offered a valet to take my luggage and escort me to my room. No slippers or robe that you would use to go to the pool. I was told that they were included only in the rooms at the executive block. Breakfast was not included in the price so I had to pay additional 18 Euros for buffet breakfast

I stayed only one night at the hotel . The king bed was very comfortable, the room spacious and exceptionally clean; complementary check out to 2 pm , wifi excellent throughout the venue free shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes was very convenient too

• Premium King Room

The atmosphere was like that a of huge space station, or impersonal educational or military institution, with its 'blocks', the long austere corridors, the huge noisy institutional 'mess-hall' like breakfast room. The atmosphere was so appalling and univiting that we decided to skip breakfast, even though it was included in the roommate.

Location to airport

• Premium Twin Room

I was lucky to get on the shuttle at the airport. The frequency is not very high. There are no clear directions to the stop of the shuttle. Moreover there is no specific point where the shuttle stops and you have to be all the time checking the vans and start arm waving once you identify it. Could have easily missed the shuttle to the hotel. very friendly driver.

• Premium Twin Room

The breakfast area was like a huge canteen, and so the standard.

When you check in to a hotel and they ask you if you would like to have a smoking room or not, then you know that this is an old hotel. The hotel gives you a feeling of being on one of the airport terminals. Long corridors on nothing special. The cleaning was good, and the shuttle bus service was great.

• Premium King Room

In-your-face promotion of Nescafé during breakfast - overcrowded, noisy breakfast room - quite a distance to walk to one's rom due to the size of this property

The hotel is very well located as a hotel in the vicinity of Barajas airport. There is the most delicate perfumed air permeating the entire building, including the garage, which is very pleasant and relaxing. The rooms are very well appointed and equipped with all needs one may desire. The breakfast was varied and very good.

• Premium King Room

They seem to be handling a lot of traffic and with that, I feel their customer service lags behind.

I liked how big the room was. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Premium King Room

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I cut my leg in the gym and they immediately provided plaster to protect it. Also, the service boy provided a new TV remote control very rapidly.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Premium Twin Room

Lousy food at the American Restaurant. The mash potatoes were ice cold and had a weird taste and the broccoli was boiled to oblivion, the BBQ ribs were dry. To top it all, the dish they brought the food had a piece of porcelain missing with a very sharp edge exposed. I complaint to the restaurant manager, he was graceful, polite and apologetic, he gave us an apple pie a la mode, by the way, it was cold with a grainy vanilla flavor ice cream. Will not eat there again.

The twin size room was modern, clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean with a single sink and a large shower. The amenities such as hair dryer and boutique style shampoos and gels were of good quality with a pleasant mild citrus smell. Breakfast was pleasant and the orange juice and fruits were very fresh, plentiful to eat and beautifully displayed.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Premium King Room

We dropped our car off late afternoon at the airport, we were told by hotel where we could pick up the hotel shuttle. After waiting 30 minutes we saw the shuttle, but he didn't stop he sailed right by us, we called the hotel 3 times to ask that he return, after another 25 minutes he showed up. When I went to the desk hours later to ask about their gym location they offered us to have access to their VIP lounge for free because of the problem with the shuttle, but it was too late and they didn't try to seek us out earlier to let us know. IT was too late for us to take advantage of this. The air-conditioning was not working properly when we arrived, they sent someone who could only speak one language and we tried our translation app, but he didn't understand us. The air did not cool a single degree until late at night and when we went to bed we noticed a severe rattling noise coming from the wall of the air conditioning unit, it was worse throughout the night but we kept it running and it finally cooled a little but the noise was so extreme that we didn't sleep, which was rough since we had a morning flight back to America. Our room number was 1307 and I believe that they probably knew about the air problem before we arrived because the previous occupant had turned the thermostat down to 6 degrees C, yet it showed it was 25 degrees inside the room and would not get cooler. They had a lounge area offering some food and drink, they only offered Tapas food until the other restaurant would open too late for us to eat, since we wanted to go to bed early for our flight. The Tapas food was ridiculous, the menu even had a title under the list as "Share-ables" yet when we ordered each item came as an inch or two in circumference, we then tried ordering an item described as a spinach flour tortilla stuffed with various items, what came was yet again a tiny, tiny food, not more than one just the one that we were "supposed to share".

The location was good for getting the hotel shuttle to the airport, we only spent one night and we needed a location that was close to the airport and offered a shuttle for a morning flight. King size bed was nice and very comfortable mattress. Nice size bathroom, free safe and lots of closet space. Breakfast was included and it was good, even a chef making omelettes.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Premium King Room

The staff at reception were not offering a quality service according a 4* star hotel and specially according to the brand Marriot. Also it would be nice to offer meals and drinks service by the pool. When calling reception from the room they take a while to answer the phone and when they do , they don't look very profesional. Besides, I booked a room with bathtub but I got a shower instead. It's easy to get lost at the hotel due to its distribution, so big.

The swimming pool , the room.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Premium King Room

So far of the center, needing take a taxi.

Everything was OK. Personal staff the best! By the way installation and facilities very good. Great communication with Airport Terminals through Shuttle Bus.

• Premium Twin Room

It's almost too big - took me 10 minutes to walk from the front desk to my room. Might be a problem if you have a lot of luggage or mobility issues.

Super comfortable bed, vast and clean facilities, everything just felt top-notch. Convenient shuttles to the airport on a regular basis (I think every 15 or 30 mins). 50mbps wifi up and down.

Browse Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center traveller photo gallery