Reviews of azuLine Hotel Pacific 3 stars

#23 of 29 hotels in San Antonio

3.6

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Convenient location.

Charge extra for WiFi €5 per day or €10 for days. Should just make WiFi free.

Convenient location. Not far from all the action but the hotel itself is in a quiet location. Nice pool and able to get sun beds. Plenty of food so go for half board. Great shower room and luggage storage for when you’ve checked out.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Great location - right next to the bus station that offers...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was pretty average and could do with a bit more choice. Walls were paper thin - you could hear every conversation your neighbours had!

Great location - right next to the bus station that offers frequent & reliable bus services across the island resorts and clubs! Close to the restaurants and bars but far enough that it’s quiet! Rooms & bathroom cleaned daily Shower always hot Cheap and cheerful and get what you pay for.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Nothing, really nothing.
    • Double or Twin Room

Lousy service, the staff didn’t clean the room every day. The room had a bad smell, old uncomfortable beds and horrible pillows, really not a pillow at all. The food was horrible and tasted like dated and old food. The shower was a disaster; little water and did not work very well, alternating between hot and cold water all the time. This must have been the worst hotel for a 120 euros a day that I’ve ever stayed in my life. I wouldn’t recommend it to no one coming to Ibiza. The are much better places to stay at this rate price in that beautiful and amazing island of Ibiza-San Antonio. Don’t waste your money in this lousy hotel.

Nothing, really nothing....

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Once refurbed will be a great little stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Beds were rickety, pillows were quite flat and the walls were paper thin - you could hear everything!!! (Imagination needed here!) the hotel needs modernising in the bedrooms

The location was great, close to the beach, bars, restaurants and the west end without being on top of everything. The staff were lovely, always friendly and the pool area is nice and always clean

Very nice hotel, well located in San Antoni

You cannot invite somebody in your room, especially during the night, as you receive a unique access bracelet from the hotel, upon your arrival (security is very strict about it).

Very nice hotel, close to the center with everything you need around, pool, shops, restaurants walking distance. Staff was really friendly and efficient. The hotel is 2 minutes walking from bus station (Direct bus going to Playa d'En Bossa and Airport, very convenient with the luggage).

Location= Best, Rooms: A little old but ac are very nice and working.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms are a little old wasn't expecting that. And it is a little expensive

Location Wise this is the best place in San Antoni cause it has own swimming pool and chilling area. I would sugguest travellers who are in Ibiza for more than 3 days should definately stay here. Staff is really helpful and it was operational 24*7.

The worst and the most disgusting hotel ever.
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like anything it was the worst hotel ever. The phone was not working the Wi-Fi was not working there was no enough food for the guests when needed. The staff was not friendly and capable. The worst nightmare is this hotel. I would never recommend this.

It was the worst hotel ever. The Wi-Fi was not working in my room at all. Even the phone in the room was also not working and the staff were not sufficient and not helpful at all. I had to come to lobby again and again to complain and for Information as the phone was not working. This hotel is a worst nightmare. Please I would suggest everyone not to visit this hotel.

Great location/ value for money

Balcony was blocked in by two others so couldn’t see over the pool and didn’t feel comfortable sitting there as too overlooked.

Really nice location...walking distance to everything but tucked away from the chais of the west end. Air con kept the room lovely and cold, shower had good water pressure.

Good
    • Double Room with Pool View

I wouldn’t say that bad but yes cleaning can be improved. Even the room decor can be improved, hotel has a awesome view from outside but rooms had a poor match of curtains and bed sheets (dull colour) giving it a bad look. At the price paid, expectation are natural.

Location was good, 2 min walk from San Antonio Bus station. We had half board, breakfast and dinner both had lot of options. Pool was nice and area to hangout. Reception guys were too kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Overall the hotel is lovely, the only complaint was the staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The only complaint I'd have would be the receptionist. The young dark haired male was very very unhelpful and quite rude. The other two receptionists were better, but could use some work.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great stay.

The room cleaness was some days good, and sometime could have been better.

The localisation of the hotel is ideal, just next door to the main bus station. The food was diversified, the staff really lovely. Really good quality/price ratio !

Good on location

Worst customer service I’ve ever received from a hotel. Before staying I sent two emails saying that the card are used to pay was not my own and when I arrived at the property they told me I still had to pay I explained I had already paid and that the card used was not mine and they said that I was wrong. I was finally allowed into my room which I had paid for on my own. On two occasions I entered the property with a friend to which the receptionist said she was not allowed upstairs to my room to wait while I got ready they said she had to wait downstairs. I have never known a hotel to not allow someone else to come to the room for 10 minutes it was like a prison. On my last night I refused to stay at the property as the receptionist was that rude to me and said that I was being disrespectful for asking why my friend was not allowed to the room while I got changed. I would not recommend this property to anyone and would not recommend that anybody give them their hard earned money as you are given a bed and that is it no respect and no sense of a holiday.

Good on location

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great location, nice pool, plenty loungers, lovely staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed’s were extremely uncomfortable and virtually impossible to fall asleep on unless you were blind drunk. But as soon as you woke up from being drunk you weren’t getting back to sleep. All four of us had the same issue.

Great location, nice pool, plenty loungers, lovely staff.

The Hotel is 1/2 min from the Central Bus Station and...
    • Double Room with Pool View

The Hotel is 1/2 min from the Central Bus Station and 3/4 min from the Center. With amazing view, the Hotel was soo clean, the personal was so kind and smiling! The Reception girl SUZAN was so so kind, she help us with information for everything, thanks a lot! The food every day was different and very tasty! My Rate is 11 from 10! We will be back! <3

whatever.

the breakfast was repetitive. yuk!. the social dynamics cold and cliquey. too many racist, prejudice british people who think they own the hotel who made me go through a bad situation. I blame them and I hope the hotel tries to at least make pool/bbq parties to bring people from all over the world to at least mingle and socialize in and near the pool. Honestly. Other hotels have this same effect and they decided to throw a bbq pool party to bring people together , kind of like what we call a pot luck idea. People eating, drinking creates a more stable environment with music. Otherwise you just have brits being stupid , cliquey , being suggestive , prejudiced and bordering racist views , especially depending on gender/race. period full stop.

ok the value for the money HUGE bonus points. I am going to be honest. Probably one of the best hotels pound for pound when it comes to money and value that you get. Excellent. The pool is clean, the hallways are clean, it is spacious. A complete 3 star hotel but more like approaching 3.5.

Good Location, Value for Money
    • Double Room with Pool View

When we first arrived we were never offered “wrist bands” so the first night out when we came back to collect or keys we got stopped and questioned by the staff behind the desk.. and eventually after producing ID we were given our key and wrist bands, we then asked was it compulsory to wear them and he replied no. A similar issue arose the following day and I got questioned about my wrist band and was told that I had to wear it at all times?? So can you explain this to us?? If ye told us when we got there first that ye have wrists bands and we must wear them at all times then there wouldn’t have been any issues?

Value for money.

In my opinion, hotel was a bit basic for 3 star rating
    • Double or Twin Room

Despite several reviews I read, it was quite noisy , predominately young people which is no problem , but still quite a bit of noise at night , no fridge in the room and view from balcony not great.

Breakfast was good, pool area nice and clean , very close to main west end and bus station.

I’ve really enjoyed my stay.

I’ve really enjoyed my stay. The property is really nice, so close to the bus station, where you’ll have a lot of bus for discover the island. The staff is so polite and always ready for any requests. I’m really suggesting this hotel to every body, you’ll have fun for sure

Was worth the money and time in Ibiza
    • Double or Twin Room

Beds are rock hard, walls were thin as ever, beds by the pool were uncomfortable and didn’t know how to work air con. The bedrooms weren’t as they are displayed on the pictures for a standard room...

The pool area is great, food is good, reasonable price, friendly staff - very helpful and the airport transfers is cheap compared to the taxi - defo recommend. Everywhere was pretty clean and I would defo suggest staying here - we did enjoy our stay.

Drop and flop week in the sun after all the usual tourists are long gone and the clubs closed.
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool was the coldest thing i have ever experienced. Truly unpleasant to get into. Fairly small cocktail selection at the bar, 6euros a go - but they were super strong :)

For a three-star hotel it offered everything i was after. It was clean and fairly well maintained. Staff were always helpful and understood my spanglish with a smile. Pool was quiet due to time of the year, Dinner buffet 12euros a night including drinks on tap. san miguel is almost cheaper than water

Helpfull staff very clean complex and food was very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

We booked transfer through hotel but it failed to turn up at airport so we paid for taxi but the hotel went beyond to apologize and drink prices are abit high.

Helpfull staff very clean complex and food was very good.

Great location for the bus station (Discobus to and from the...

Had to pay whole booking balance (for all members of the party) with the credit card I used to make the original booking. We wanted to pay our share of the bill individually with cash and a travel specific credit card. The hotel refused. It cost me £33 in transaction fees. Quite ridiculous. What if the original card was lost or expired, or if I had left it at home? What if I didn't want to pay for all the party, or didn't have the credit limit on the card to do it? Not at all happy with both booking.com or the hotel on this process and won't use booking.com again to book a foreign hotel which is 'pay on arrival'.

Great location for the bus station (Discobus to and from the clubs runs all night!) and the resort. Away from all the noise of the town but near enough to walk to easily.

Good overall.
    • Double or Twin Room

Drinks machines were switched off at dinner time meaning we couldn't have water, only if we paid

Great location Staff are very helpful Food was nice Nice pool and plenty of loungers Not directly in the centre of San Antonio amongst the chaos but only a short walk away

Planning to go back next year !!!

My room was in the corner of the building so my balcony was facing another so no privacy. Also it could be possible to get from one balcony to another Food/other smell coming through the ventilation of the bathroom ( in the room i was in ) No free internet Wish the breakfast would start a bit earlier considering its a hot country and i would prefer to start my day earlier, before the sun is too powerful ( my stay 24-29/08 )

Amazing breakfast ( in my opinion). Lots of choices of food and drinks ( more types of coffee, tea, juices, cold water ...). FRESH PANCAKES !!! With diff sauces and wiped cream. Warm croissants and fresh fruits ( pineapple, watermelon , etc ) An amazing way to start the day. Bar, pool table, big common area, clean pool Main bus station 2 mins away ( direct to the airport 3.5 eur ,main beaches , Discobus ) Situated in the center of the city near all major Clubs , restaurants, supermarket, beach... Air conditioning in the room worked perfectly Nice staff

Been in many hotels, but that younhabe to pay for all amenities is not from this time, wifi, towels,

-No remote control in room 10 euro deposit if you wanted one. -Towels at pool 20 euro deposit and 1 euro a day charge. -No free wifi , 5 euros a day -old matrass full of stains and only this sheet over it, not hygienic -can't regulate AC in the room -no coffee maker in room -cleaners walked into room even so not disturb sign was on the door -one white towel had mascara on it and was supposed to be clean -not possible to bring anybody to your room

Clean room, very good.

Thinest walls ever, wasn't able to sleep at all these 2 nights, could hear even the voices from the TV in the neighbour rooms. Won't get back here again.

Clean room, very good. The balcony was decent as well.

Good location and clean - staff unhelpful and rude, very dated!
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff unhelpful not friendly even the simplest of things seems a chore! When checked in told no details of food times and didn't even give us our cards for dinner had to go back and ask after trying to go to dinner for first night! Walls are paper thin, no kettle in room had to pay extra 20 euros for and was supposed to be refilled daily this consisted of 2 teabags and 2 sachets of milk - not enough! No tv remote either have to pay extra for that! Drinks are given at breakfast but the water machine is turned off at dinner so that you have to buy their drinks which is ridiculous! The pool is good but a lot smaller than the pictures make it out to be!

Location good, breakfast good, rooms clean!

A nice sunny stay.
    • Double Room with Pool View

The staff communication wasn't great, and when checking in, they don't give you any information, and you have to figure it out. Food was not nice. Breakfast options were better than what they produce for dinner though.

Pool area was nice, plenty of sun loungers. We had one one the nicer rooms, with the sunloungers on the balcony which was nice.

Racists
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was rude. They had racist figurines in the lobby. Staff didn't knock before entering our room. They was only bothered about VIP guests in their own words.

The balcony

Very good hotel to visit Ibiza!

The air conditioning didn't work properly: it lost condensation water for all 3 days on the floor...

The room was big and had a good view on the pool and sunset! The hotel is very close to bus station to/from the airport. I reccomend it!

Good pool area and nice breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

You must pay for the wifi connection, for the TV and there is not private car parking lot You need to drive around to find it. The information on the Website about the hotel says there is a parking lot available, many guests complained because they could not find a space for the car. You must leave the car in the street.

Good pool area and nice breakfast.

Very disappointed
    • Double Room with Pool View

The beds were not comfortable and especially the pillows were very hard and uncomfortable. There was lots of noise from other drunk clients that were banging the next room's door at 4:00 am. The food in the hotel restaurant was of poor quality and the most annoying part was the mileading advertise they had in booking.com that they offer car parking. We were very disappointed to discover that the hotel doesn't have a car parking and we were forced several times to drive around the hotel for more than an a hour to find a parking spot. Even though it was June it was overcrowded and the car parking was very hard to find. We talked to the manager and he wasn't of any real help.

It was relatively close to the the port and the beach.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Bring ear plugs and are your own food :/
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were terrible. Woken up every half hour by squeaking beds thorough the paper thin walls. Cold showers. No air con remote. No Tv remote. Breakfast was disgusting.

The location and the pool

Excellent hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Could do with some cushions on the sun beds as they are uncomfortable without them. Doors constantly slamming from rooms

Stayed here last two years. Great location. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful as were the bar staff. Pool area clean with plenty of beds. Will be booking again next year

Lovely stay
    • Double or Twin Room

My husband had emailed them to tell them it was my birthday, and to ask if they could do something special, this request was ignored

Location was good food was nice, very quiet hotel

Loved this hotel - I have already booked for next year🙂
    • Double Room with Pool View

The walls are quite thin and I could sometimes hear people in the next room however I find that is often the case when I travel. Guests could often be more thoughtful.

The location was excellent, 5 minutes from bars, beach, shops, boats and bus station. Buffet breakfast with plenty of choice. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. I booked on a B & B basis and mainly ate out however the food/drink prices at the hotel were very reasonable. I have booked to go again next year!

Property is in a good location
    • Double or Twin Room

This is not look like a hotel..more seems like a hostel. Beds are very bad and just about to break. Beds move badly. Too much noise.i booked the room with two guest and at night receptionist was arguing with me why i take guest to my room without looking at system that i paid for two and very bad manner.night shift was an old man who was very rude and this is look like a hostel.

Property is in a good location

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Nice stay

The fact that the pool did not open til 1030 on Thursday and u had to pay 10 euros for the remote control for the tv

Staff were very friendly a nice variety of food at breakfast and the cocktails were delicious hotel is in a great location

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Short stay in Ibiza
    • Double or Twin Room

My bed was horribly noisy on the first night, but a big plus is that after I complained they changed it. the walls are very thin and on the first two nights it was difficult to sleep because of the partying crowd. Was more pleasant the other night, but they could do with some soundproofing.

I enjoyed that the port was very close, the breakfast was abundant nd the had gluten free option. Pretty reasonably priced drinks at the property, most staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Parking was a little poor staff were good room was clean...
    • Double Room with Pool View

Parking was a little poor staff were good room was clean could do with a couple more pillows on bed but we have stopped here a few times food was ok so probably would stop again quite central for San Antonio

Great hotel,excellently placed,good food
    • Double or Twin Room

Thin walls and noisy beds You could hear everything that your neighbours did,I mean everything

Great to have a swimming pool in Sant Antonio Excellent food,plenty of choice,staff cooking fish/meat of the day in the restaurant Within walking distance to everything Big free gravel car park nearly opposite

Fantastic base for travelling around Ibiza, close to bus station - would definitely stay here again!

The breakfast wasn't fantastic with regards to hot cooked items but I think the hotel was possibly catering for their mainly Spanish guests in the early season (March) as I am sure it was more varied when I stayed previously. However staff were super helpful and got me a fresh lemon daily so I could have my hot lemon water so really cant complain.

Hotel is in a superb location close to centre of town and bus station where you can travel to lots of different beaches and to Ibiza town. The staff were friendly and helpful, towels were changed daily and room kept immaculately clean. It has a nice comfortable atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Breakfast and dinner were amazing, A lot of food and very...
    • Double or Twin Room

WiFi was expensive. Room without TV control or 10€ of deposit. No airport shuttle in April and expensive taxi to arrive from airport to hotel.

Breakfast and dinner were amazing, A lot of food and very good quality. Nice swimming pool and clean room.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

nice hotel great price
    • Double or Twin Room

Food good, bus station very close to property, lidle supermarket near by, comfortable beds in our room not sure if all rooms have same beds best to ask

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Our room had a back view and strait away we was move to a room with a pool view thanks Marisa

N/a

The atmosphere Friendly staff Good value for money Location

Best value for money all round, great central location

a little bit too expensive for medium standard (no fridge in the room, annoying air-con

no little fridge, biting ants and mosquitos, view from the balcony to other hotel facilities and some bush, not the city or sea

balcony!

3* hotel charges money for wifi?!

3* hotel charges money for wifi?! Non-sense...

Free breakfast

Free breakfast

Very good choice. Will stay again 4 sure
    • Double or Twin Room

The walls are a litlle bit thin, besides that everything was great

Great staff, great food, great location, everything was very very good

the staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

air conditioner and bedframe very old

the staff.was professional

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Barry Barrett

Excellent stay. Will be back next year!

Good location, good for couples

Noisy during the night

Amazing location

delicious food extremely nice staff, excellent location, I...

coffee for breakfast

delicious food extremely nice staff, excellent location, I recommend this place to stay

Midnight in Ibiza

The walls were really thin

The breakfast was amazing

Friendly Staff!

Its difficult to park a car in the area.

Friendly Staff! Food.

I loved it though

Thin blankets

What you get was good

Good value for money stay ,fab location

Pool cold

Fab location ,good breakfast

I would stay here again

There was no free WiFi

Location. Staff. Pool area. Hotel in general was nice

Azuline
    • Double or Twin Room

Security is a little over the top. Even just walking out the building

The housekeeping is so respectful and reception and bar staff are helpful

Ibiza 2018

Nothing to dislike

Excellent . Well situated

Had a fab time staff were so lovely, quiet at night air conditioning was good shower was good

The breakfast should be later it’s in until 10am should be 11

Very good location good value for money very basic but clean and pleasant

You have to pay for wifi

You have to pay for wifi

Noises because door mechanisms allow doors to slam.

Noises because door mechanisms allow doors to slam.

I liked the hotel and will recommend to friends and family

Location, food, staff I really

SUPERB HOTEL

Have to pay Pay for tv remote control and wi fi pass

Staff and general manager wete superb

it s amazing place

I loved it

it s amazing place

Hotel is close to the main bus station & port and the...

Hotel is close to the main bus station & port and the centre. Breakfast and dinner are value for money . Staff are nice and helpful . Recommend !

The stuff were friendly, I got a good deal, the pool and...

The bed wasn't very comfortable

The stuff were friendly, I got a good deal, the pool and restaurant is great, breakfast is greta

Breakfast was great

Not much

Breakfast was great

Perfect location, fantastic breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Sometimes had to wait for hot water in the mornings

Breakfast was fantastic- one of the best we’ve experienced

Ideal for the money that i paid

great location, good enough dinner, staff at the bar
    • Double or Twin Room

sometimes the staff at the reception wasn't helpful and was quite rude, poor breakfasts

great location, good enough dinner, staff at the bar

No fridge

No fridge

Not clean
    • Double Room with Pool View

Air condition was a problem. Rooms werenot clean