Reviews of azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming 2 stars

Avenida Doctor Fleming, 55, 07820 San Antonio, Spain

#29 of 33 hotels in San Antonio

3.4

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I would definitely stay here again!:)

The view wasn’t the best as you was facing someone’s balcony but that didn’t really bother us too much and also the shower leaked a little

Very good value for money! Very nice and not strict and the reception guy is friendly and helpful !

For one time was okkk ; not for be there second time .....

NO FREE Wi-Fee ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? No Fridge in room for drinks or fruit ..... No chairs on balcony ???????

Hotel is very clean . Crew excellent . Breakfast was poor ; cheap things to eat . Had little bit more expectation from breakfast .

Good hotel in a nice area of San Antonio, would stay there again.

The quality of some of the food was poor, the chicken burgers aren’t great and I was throwing up after eating it. A lot of the food was pre packaged, it would be better having fresh food. Not all the food was always available which was a let down and we would have spent more money eating in the hotel if there was enough of the food available. Late check outs should be made available for the rooms if guests have late flights.

The rooms were or a good size and were kept clean, the cleaners came every day to make your beds and to give you fresh towels. The pool was a good size. The price of food and drink was good, not expensive at all. English tv channels were available. One member of staff was extremely helpful and lovely, he recommended what events are the best and he helped us with any issues we had.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great value for money.

Noise and separated beds and we asked to have if possible a twin bed before but nothing happened.

The location was great, clean rooms and pool . The staff were always happy to help.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Excelent

The breakfast is the same every day, but it has everything for every taste.

The staff was really nice and helpful, the room was cleaned daily, the hotel is a 5-minute walk to the beach, the breakfast was nice with fruits and pastries.

Just horrible only good thing was the bar and staff food was pretty good but everything else was poo

We were in a room with some fellow Scots and the sent in a black Jackie chan to escort us to the front desk now he’s lucky I had a sore arm or he would’ve been locked in the cupboard

The bathroom had water dripping from the celing under the beds were disgusting and the painting on the wall freaked me out no need

The house keepers are amazing and came around everyday to...

The shower was leaking, therefore, the towels were much appreciated. Unfortunately the transfer at the hotel wasn't operating on the day we were leaving (Saturday morning). It was a good 20 min or so walk in the sun to the bus station - just a bit far as it's hard to walk when it's so hot out.

The house keepers are amazing and came around everyday to clean our rooms and provided fresh towels and soaps. The staff were all so so kind and helpful!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Thanks for being professional guys.

Just the first room they put me.

I cannot say enough good words for the staff of the hotel. The initial room they put me in was sub par at best. After complaining to the front desk, the guys checked and were absolutely fair!! They acknowledged the mistake and did everything they could to correct it, even putting me in an big apartment at no extra charge. They just said with a simple smile "its our fault". The place is nicely located, close to beach and bars. Rooms is cleaned daily, and facilities are just right. Appreciate the big tv in the rooms :).

NO SLEEP FOR 4 NIGHTS

HOTEL STAFF were in IMPOSSIBLE situation as they could NOT CONTROL the BINGE DRINKING ENGLISH TEENAGERS They were OUT of CONTROL and kept SHOUTING from 8 PM to 6 AM

GOOD BATHTUB in SECOND ROOM POWERFUL AIR CONDITIONING in FIRST ROOM

Very noisy place to sleep. If you are ok with that then - you’ll get what you paid for.

On the first day shower started leaking and after we showed it to the administrator the only response was- I can mop it up. We asked another room and their answer was - we’ll see. Nothing happened for a week!

Simple and good for the price.

Not great

Had to pay extra when I got to hotel which wasn’t stated when booked. The TV or air conditioning in the room did not work either, which made it very uncomfortable in the heat. Staff were rude and dismissive, and one of the receptionists tried to argue the fact I had 3 people staying in my room, whereas there was only myself and my boyfriend. It was not worth the amount of money I spent for only 3 nights. Pretty disappointed in my visit.

Pool area was really nice and had a shallow area you could...

Had to pay €20 for wifi, restaurant food was very basic and breakfast finished way too early

Pool area was really nice and had a shallow area you could sunbathe in. Hotel was also really clean

My room was clean and well presented.

Breakfast was a major disappointment as I thought it would be a little bit more freshly made as everything looked store bought. Compared to other hotels who offered freshly made food and variety of options this was very basic.

My room was clean and well presented.

Perfect! Cheap and cheerful

People wondering the corridors from 01:00 off there heads! But it is Ibiza

Close to everywhere you needed to be. Cheap and cheerful! Don’t pay for taxis just ask a worker on the strip for a cheap taxi number, so much better!

Spot on
    • Double Room with Pool View

Hard to criticise due to the cost. You can pay a lot more in San Antonio and get a lot lot less

Location great, Staff very helpful and nice, great vibe around the pool

4.5
    The hotel is too expensive for its facilities try to book else where

WiFi is 5 euros per day per person, anything and everything requires money even water to drink. There are various hotel close by with more facilities for similar price or even less.

Place to stay on a very small budget...

I guess one had to remind themselves how much they paid to be comfortable with the standards of the food and the rooms. Breakfast is basic continental nothing hot on offer. You had to pay q deposit of €10 to get a remote for the tele and a day rate of €3.30 for usage of the safe. We stayed in a triple room and the 3rd bed was practically on the floor - that we didn't like at all.... Pizzas on the menu were frozen not fresh so we didn't try them. The view from the balcony was a bit disappointing as you overlook a dried up orchard on your left and what looked like a run down building...

It is a basic hotel to be fair. We paid £18pp b n b per room and it is as basic as it gets. Location is not to far from the west end you could walk about 15 mins to it. The male staff were alright. Cocktails were amazing!! Pool area clean and not bad and overall the hotel as very clean

Enjoy the sunshine.

The breakfast was very limited. This hotel is not in the central area of San Antonio it's about a 20 minute walk into the town.

The pool area at the hotel is very nice and the bar/cafe at the pool does good food and drink. Both good value for the money.

The pool area, the bar, staff, no kids just young people

No free Wifi, slightly pricey for a single traveller, could do with more variety of food at breakfast.

The pool area, the bar, staff, no kids just young people

I wont go back again! Not happy!
    • Double Room with Pool View

I didnt liked the thing that they Give a shower gel And a shampo (a very small one) just in the 1st day you came.. For the rest of the days you must provide yourself.i have been in lots of hotels/Cointreau But they provide every day! Not evan a liquid soap or smth to wash your Hands! You have to pay For the wireless And if you want to watch tv you need to pay deposit For the remote. About the staff in the Morning that Serve breakfast they are always looking At you How you eat, etc. That s not really nice. Looks like you are On prison. About the cleaning all they do is to change the towels And Take the rubbish out! Pbly i wont go back there!

The thing that i liked was the breakfast as was nice And the hotel had swimming pool.

It was affordable and okay but not the best

Hotel is very noisy even in the night. People are screaming and having fun. It is hard to sleep sometimes

Coffee machine is really good in the breakfast. I like coffee with milk.

You would not even send your mother-in law to this place.

Everything was bad. The shower flooded the room, definitely not an isolated incident as the hallways were slippery & dangerous, some of the staff were very rude, others a bit clueless but nice. Ibiza is notoriously expensive but these guys were way overcharging, save yourselves.

There were no croissants? Just cold pig & cheese

Great Location, Great value and Staff are fantastic

The staff here are amazing, this is the 3rd time i've stayed at this Hotel and they honestly can't do enough to keep you happy. I would highly recommend. As a lone traveller visiting friends I had one night stay here and I asked if they could give me a larger room with a balcony as I'm a smoker. They upgraded my room free of charge within 30mins The Hotel reception worker gave me a free donut too haha! Lovely touch

Good 2 star hotel for a party break

I stayed in a single room. The air conditioning was broke so the room was very hot. The issue was reported but not fixed. I'm not one to make a fuss so just put up with it for the couple of nights I was staying there. The bathroom was clean but very small to the point I struggled to fit in the shower.

For a 2 star cheap and cheerful hotel you can't go wrong. The staff were friendly the rooms were clean and the bed was comfy. The pool was a good size and the hotel is only a short walk to the sea front bars.

Noisy houskeeping

The noise from the hotel maintance and housekeeping was really poor. Noise starts around 7 am with houskeeping pushing furniture around to clean the rooms , the noise was unbearable, screeching from them moving furniture. It is possible to do things a lot quiter . Woukdnt stay here again due to this .

checking out

Terrible location and hard to find. View from room was a wall. The room was that small o had to leave and stay with a friend. The shower was s hole in the floor. Paid £30 roughly but the week before I paid the same in a near by hotel for a double spacious room with balcony and air con. double so

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Staff needs some customer service trainings!

I tried to have dinner in the restaurant 3 times, first night I went to reception and asked the girl if the restaurant is still serving food and she said yes then walked in restaurant and the guy is telling me we closed the kitchen then another 2 times I've Been refused to be served with different reasons:"we closed the kitchen", "I'm alone here and if I weren't busy I could serv you" .. and that's not nice when u're coming back from the beach and can't wait to have some food. We went across the street and had super mixed grill .. and didn't bother to ask the staff anymore cuz they were always showing arrogant attitude .. just disappointing. One night saw them ordering delivery or drinking with the security in front of hotel and or with girlfriends in the car in front house

I liked the breakfast, pool And housekeeping

All you need

I found some tiny ants on the floor. Don't know how they got there and why. They disappeared after night, so I did not complain. But if you are "alergic" to nature it might disturb you:)

Note we got a very goog deal (less than 50 euros per nigth) two weeks before the summer season. Comparing it with other deals around, it was a jackpot. The pool was clean and bar next to it worked all days. The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Some equipment in it were a bit old but functional. And noise coming from the other hotel next to ours sometimes bothered us. But if you fully live night life, it's not a big problem :)

I was expecting a very basic hotel so wasnt sure what we...

Pillows were to high but slept fine on them. Didnt get much sleep as the hotel was so echoey we heard everything all night.

I was expecting a very basic hotel so wasnt sure what we were going to turn up to on arrival but i was pleasently surprised. All staff were friendly and attentive, rooms were accomodating and clean,pool was good with great atmosphere and the location was just a walk away from where we needed. All of us said we'd stay here again!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

definitely a 2*

My room smelt of fresh paint, (which made my clothes smell)the floor felt dusty, the door to room and bathroom were poorly fitted so you always slammed them shutting/opening. The shower screen wasn't sealed only covered half the length of the tray Causing a flood! Shower head bracket wasn't fixed in the wall. There were people using loud power tools in the next rooms, one morning from 08:30. Even though I had a 'do not disturb' the cleaners were in the corridor laughing and joking. The was a workshop in the garage below.

The bar man Jose was friendly. I was able to check in early. The air con was effective.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Value for Money.

The walls were quite thin so some loud noises could be heard from other rooms, but hey, it's Ibiza.

The property was a mega bargain, it offered all the standard facilities at the best price in Ibiza. Lovely hardworking staff and very friendly environment.

Worth staying here at cheap price. Recommend for sure

Worth staying at low price with 4 star hotel facilities like swimming pool, full range breakfast. Room/toilet very nice. Swimming pool view from balcony. Amazing stay. Near beach and connected via buses to Ibiza airport and Ibiza town too.

HOT HOT HOT

through my WHOLE stay i did not have AC or the TV cable wire connected. i asked day and night always with a promise they will do it later on, after a while i felt like i was telling my children to do something. i never saw the tv on or felt the AC. in the mornings it was boiling and i liked to watch tv before bed. especially the night staff a fairly large man that was always at night did not look like he wanted to work or even move really. the description stated AC TV and wifi in all rooms, in check out i told shared my troubles through my stay, did not really give any sympathy or some sort of refund for absolutely selling me something not in the description. the hotel has wifi at a 5 euro charge a day and solely one ONE device so if you have a ipad, laptop, phone and want to connect it to the internet get ready to pay another 5 euros for a day.

in asking directions the staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Excellent value for money

Payed wifi. So XX century.

Located on a busy street, but still at night (had a room at the back). Close to supermarkets, beach is near by. Good breakfast. Excellent value for money!

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Keep the noise down!

To make it clear, this is not hotel's fault but I could not believe how loud, noisy and inconsiderate some of the hotel guests were. I understand we're all young and come to Ibiza for fun but honestly slamming doors in the middle of the night and screaming and shouting in the corridor show a complete lack of basic respect to fellow guests. I was next to the room with two lads who decided one night to throw full bottles of water out the window- what for? F knows. Please make noise outside whilst you're partying not when other people are trying to sleep! Rant over.

Good location for the price, good facilities including swimming pool. Staff were very friendly. I was able to leave my bag in the hotel after checking out and then able to take shower and refresh before flying home even though I was not a hotel guest any more.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Decent communal area for relaxing / drinking

The beds are very hard and the safe in the room needed staff members to fix each day. The elevator was broke on several occasions on a 4 night stay ( not ideal wgen

Decent communal area for relaxing / drinking

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Shower leaked all over the bathroom floor, even towels down...

Shower leaked all over the bathroom floor, even towels down did not help soak it up.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The stuff in the hotel was amazing and very helpful.

The stuff in the hotel was amazing and very helpful. Breakfast was simple but good. The location was great also. Highly recomend.

Room was very clean, 10 min away walking from beach, great...

Room was very clean, 10 min away walking from beach, great staff always helpful, basic breakfast but fine, good value for money

Good staff , very clean , 24h reception .

So many noises from the outside and other rooms . Sometimes it was even hard to sleep .

Good staff , very clean , 24h reception .

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

People staying at the hotel were friendly
    • Double Room with Pool View

Beds were really uncomfortable no fridge or hair dryer

People staying at the hotel were friendly

not is a good idea!

all

nothin

Satisfying

How strict hotel is with visitors

Paninis

cleaniness

No refrigerator, Security box old and not free

cleaniness

nothing about this awful hotel
    • Double Room with Pool View

the fact I couldn't sit round the pool with my son on holiday.

nothing about this awful hotel

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Location is good

Not very friendly

Location is good

Very very very noisy at all times

Very very very noisy at all times

I liked everything.

I liked everything about my stay.

I liked everything.

It did the job as a place to stay!

Felt it was expensive for what it was.

Clean enough, not too bad of a location.

excellent staff, good facilities and a very good value for...

breakfast is bad, very noisy room.

excellent staff, good facilities and a very good value for money.

Ok For Price

Paid wifi & shower tray leaked all over floor in room

Staff were nice, rooms clean, beds comfortable, free breakfast, location ok

Not recommended to drug free people over the age of 25

Decent value

Noisiness.Awful.

Staff was kind

horrible

very noisy ...warm, no airco... horrible, never go there again...

Good value for money

It was very noisy at night with other guests.

Hotel was very clean. Sheets and towels changed daily. Good breakfast. Nice pool. Rooms spacious.

Fine hotel, but noisy

Expensive wifi, noisy rooms and guests

Price was good, nice balcony view

Great value

Staff is bad

Great value

Clean, friendly and perfect location

Room was spacious and clean, pool area was nice. Staff very helpful and friendky

Price-quality and location.

Difficult to park

Price-quality and location.

Great stay would definitely stay here again for the price

Great stay would definitely stay here again for the price

Great stay and would definitely return
    • Double Room with Pool View

There was no fridge but that's all really

Location, staff and hotel in general

Great value for money, good location for bars and food.

Great value for money, good location for bars and food. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely go back

I was given a bigger room.

I was given a bigger room. Good an staff were lovely and the pool was warm. A little noise of a night.

Not sure

no AC, not much clean, no soaps, wifi is paid, beds not too comfortable they were okay

staff was helpful, location was good

The Staff

All Oke

The Staff

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

It's a jungle.

It's a jungle. Drunk people shouting all night

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Average but fair

Extra hidden charges, wifi was 10€ extra for 3 days and only for one device

Restaurant & pool area

Great!
    • Double Room with Pool View

The staff were so friendly!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Had a great time here

Had a great time here

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

All staff members were excellent, very efficient, friendly...

All staff members were excellent, very efficient, friendly and helpful. Would recommend

• Reviewed: 19 September 2015

Pool area and music during the day was excellent, drinks at...

Pool area and music during the day was excellent, drinks at poolside pretty cheap, staff very friendly and helpful. Pool was also deep which is good for us boys to dive into. 10 minute walk from the beach area to linekars bar/ocean beach. Would definitely return.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2015

Staff lovely and friendly.

Staff lovely and friendly. Great food cheap prices rooms cleaned every day. Only had to pay €30 to keep our room on the last night until 10pm. Great location and they had a saxophone player come to the pool one day.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Good location, far enough from the chaos of the city centre,...

Group of brain-dead Irish youngsters slamming doors and making phone calls to your room in the middle of the night. Clearly not the fault of the hotel staff, however, if a group of losers decides to spend their nights inside a hotel rather than going to dance in the best discoes and pubs of Ibiza, that's what you should do if you are 20 years old and got some neurons working in your brain.

Good location, far enough from the chaos of the city centre, rooms are a bit dated but comfortable, same for the bathroom. Nice breakfast, staff helpful with anything you may need, including tips for excursions in Ibiza and Formentera. Free parking easy to find around the hotel, plus easy access to roads and motorways bringing you to other parts of the Island.

There are also 41 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.