Reviews of Hotel Barbara 1 stars

5.7

5.6

6.2

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

It is ok, but too expensive.

WE arrived and got super-small room with super-small bed, we could barely fit on it together (1.20m bright). Our window looked in the the yard, where we could hear every toilet visit of our neighbors over and under us... For 100eur per night was too much unconvinces..

For the 2. night we could move to á bigger room with á huge bed and á normal window. The staff was thankfull. The location was OK, not far from the center.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Did not have the coffee

Very basic, a couple of beds, a chair and a shower/ bath. No curtain, doors on the shower, hard not to make a mess. You get what you pay for though

Location was great, staff were friendly and helpful. Had 2 elevators.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Very basic hotel, good location, friendly staff.

The room was really small and a bit stinky. It was not really clean - everything in the room was so old...

The location was really good. The staff was so friendly!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Ideal home base for tourist city trip

Noise from other rooms and corridor is very auditable. Slow elevator.

Personnel is very friendly, good location just 3 minutes from Rablas and metro, decent breakfast (although no eggs), luggage storage for early arrival or late departure (2 euro)

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Served it's purpose as a place to sleep but wouldn't return

There was loud construction going on two doors down from our room and it continued all day until late evening. The room was very small and basic for the cost. There wasn't a lock on the door from the inside for extra security or a safe in the room.

The location was a few minutes walking distance from restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The heart of the city

Boris is fabulous, Russian but fluent in English Spanish and Italian..very helpful & cheerful. Our room did not really resemble the photos online but was comfortable enough..bathroom was small, old & basic but overall good value for position 😀

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Small, no amenities, a lot of prostitution around, also someone wanted to enter my room at 520am. Is not a Hotel, is a Hostal or some hall in the wall! Horrible! On top of it very expensive.

Excellent stay. Will definitely return to Barcelona and the same hotle.
    • Twin with Extra Bed

Hotel was in an excellent location and met all of our needs. Pretty basic, but as we didnt spend too much time in our room (so busy exploring) it was perfect for what we wanted.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Well overpriced.

Not worth the price. So it started when I checked in and was told room was 145€ instead of the €139€ i had booked it for just the night before. This may be an issue with booking.com rather than the hotel. The room was very basic, with old furnishings. The bathroom was small and the would run into the bathroom leaving you standing in a pool of water that wouldn't drain so be prepared for that when you get back to the room. The air con worked and you knew it because the fans ran with a loud hum. Paper thing walls mean you will hear everything everyone is doing on all sides including in their bathrooms. I had a small window that faced what i think was an internal storage area so room had no natural light. For the price, I would recommend finding something better even if its a further out. For that price i wouldn't stay there again. Be careful late in evening or early morning in the area. The beautiful bustling La Rambla overnight turns into a hooker pick pocket lined street with last nights left overs.

The 24hr reception is handy but not uncommon in Barcelona. Staff friendly and helpful. Location was close but not too close to La Rambla.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The room was not clean, i couldn’t sleep in the bed untill...

The room was not clean, i couldn’t sleep in the bed untill we didn’t received new bed sheets. Everything is old there. However it is very Close to las ramba street and the employees were very welcoming and helpfull.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Good personnel, very bad facilities

I was totally disappointed by the fact that I booked the room because I saw photos of nice rooms with renovated bathrooms, and at first I received a room with an old bathroom, full of mold on the ceilings and the wall corners. When I immediately went back to mention that, they informed me that the rooms with the renovated bathrooms is for the "more expensive option". I understand totally and this is also mention on the price options, but for the simple rooms the relatively ok-looking bathroom that I saw, was full of mold and dirty as hell (probably the photos are old). Thus, I had to spend time from my holidays trying to fix this. During my stay at the not-rennovated room, one day someone from outside threw an egg in the room through the window, which is something totally not related to hotel but maybe the neighborhood. However, when the cleaning lady came to clean, she didn't bother to think that the egg might also had spread below the bed. I came back only to realize that I had to go back at the reception again and complain, which is something that I hate doing, especially when I am on holiday mode. Eventually the hotel personnel provided me with one of the new rooms with no extra cost as they probably wanted to make my holidays better after that unfortunate event and I then was much more satisfied. Also there is no toilet brush in any room, so if you want to do your thing and something is stuck in the toilet, then your girlfriend/boyfriend has to observe it afterwards.

The personnel tried to be as helpful as possible, but the situation in the hotel is so bad that they couldn't fully utilize their eagerness to help. Location relatively good

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

It was ok, but not very restful.

Staff not very helpful and communicative, noisy guests at all hours during the night. Room without a view. Air conditioning rubbish in room. Wet room shower didn't drain properly and floor soaking wet. Room generally very hot and stuffy. Room very basic with no shelves in bathroom and only one night stand for two bed (persons).

Bed was comfortable and linen clean, location was good

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great location. El Raval as area can be recommended

I stayed in 6th floor and lift only to 5th. So if you have problems with stairs, you should ask for a room in one of the 5 first floor.

Hotel is ok. Clean and ensuite bath room. Did not test breakfast. In El Raval that has become a cool area and also only 5 mins from La Rambla. Friendly staff.

It was located very well, being able to reach many touristic...

We didn't have a window to the outside

It was located very well, being able to reach many touristic areas quickly. Also, the staff at the reception were very nice.

Nice Hotel near to the center with perfect breakfast.

The room was really small, the blankets were a bit itchy. We only had one key to the room. The shower was a bit inconvenient because the water fell from the ceiling, and we didn't really have much of a control over it, but other than this, we enjoyed our stay here. :)

The location is perfect, the city center and the subways are close, the beach is in a 15 minutes walk, and the breakfast omg, the breakfast was incredibly perfect. Loved it! Also the staff was super kind and helpful. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The hotel is quite close to the metro station so easy to get...
    • Superior Twin Room

The street signs are confusing as it is a couple blocks off la ramblas so you need to know which street to take

The hotel is quite close to the metro station so easy to get around - only a few blocks from la boqueria and the historic centre The beds were comfortable and the room was clean and had a room safe to use .

Nice price, friendly stuff.
    • Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed

The location wasn’t that suitable for ladies especially at night, the streets might not be safe. The sheets weren’t changed after the first night.

Nice price, friendly stuff.

Absolutely nothing about this hotel did I enjoy or would I...

The property was disgusting from the moment you walk in. It is in a very sketchy area in an alley. There was a prostitute in the hotel who took someone up to her room. Every inch of this hotel was grimy to the front desk in the lobby to the dungeon of the room that they gave us which did not even have a window, the floors were so dirty that we had to wear our shoes and there were stains on the sheets. DO NOT stay here. I left and went to another hotel even though I paid in full

Absolutely nothing about this hotel did I enjoy or would I recommend. I left after my first night

Basic but good value at this time of year July. Very helpful & friendly staff.

A bit noisy all night but I like to leave the balcony doors open.

Had a balcony- a big bonus. Close to Las Ramblas - Liceu Theatre - Metro & all the things I like to do.

The location was the only advantage of this hotel.

Very, very small rooms, small beds, no cabinets, no shels, zero hangers, no space, no view. To expensive for this quality.

The location was the only advantage of this hotel.

It wasn’t the best but we booked it a week before our trip and it was reasonably cheap
    • Superior Twin Room

Room was very small, walls were very thin, we could hear other people talk, use the toilet etc. The hotel is oudated but if you aren’t soending much time there it’s good for value

The location is the only positive about this property

Perfect value for money with great location!
    • Superior Twin Room

I have ordered the superior room for 2 with seperate beds, the price for the quality was really good and also I bought it only one week before arrival. I was nicely suprised of how the room looked. Our was 2 beds, TV, little table and area for clothing and than through the door there was (I would say) brand new very modern bathroom. Very clean, 5 clean towels everyday, toilet paper and shampoo and soap. Everyday someone would come and clean our beds and replace the towels and put them on the right spot. I would say it is deffinitely worth the money! Also the people at the reception were super nice! Always smiling! :) Location was perfect, everything was really close, the furthest was the park Guell and Sagrada, which were like 5km, but we walked to eveything and it was great to see all by foot :)

Great central position in Raval area, really close to the...

If you get a room on the street side, it can get noisy, but of course you are in the middle of Barcelona, so it is quite understandable. The air conditioning system can be slightly noisy.

Great central position in Raval area, really close to the Rambla and few cool places. The staff is super helpful and gentle, 24h there to support. The rooms are pretty big, even though they probably need a restyle and renovation in some parts. For the price you pay, it´s all in the expectations. We reserved the parking too, and it´s something we recommend, since the area is central and it´s hard to get a spot.

Backpackers Accomodation

Run down, tiny room, over looking the square so coffee shops below open till 2.00am. There was a screaming match one night for 30 minutes from 3.00am. I had just fallen asleep after the people had left the square! The hotel was basic and more of a backpackers place. I paid a lot of money to stay there. Booking.com let me down.

Good position but so were a lot more hotels in the area for the same price but much better.

Ok hotel right in the center

- ok room, but nothing special - you have to pay to leave the luggage there while visiting the city after the check-out - weird internet access. You have to go downstairs from time to time to re-activate your internet connection to the free wifi

- very central hotel - they have (paid) room for the luggage

Should've booked an Airbnb instead
    • Superior Twin Room

Cleaning staff- slamming doors every 2 minutes with total disregard of people sleeping Guests- very rowdy and noisy Room- the walls were so thin that you could here neighbours talking, using the toilets and other activities...

Location - very close to Las Ramblas

unsattisfied, dangerous area, not to be recommended

The location is in a dark area of Barcelona, with lots of drugs … an unfriendly environment and dangerous to be in that area, day and night

luckily I didn't pay too much for it

Very nice 4 days in Barcelona!

Rooms need update, some new furniture and room facilities to replace existing worn-out parts/pieces would be beneficial.

Nice position in downtown, very close to metro and bus station. Comfortable bed! Room and bathroom cleaned every day! Very good breakfast.

Friendly staf.
    • Superior Twin Room

So small and dark room i never been before. Stay in room 103 and it was terrible 2 nights. So noisy. When someone going to wc or shower u can heart how water going down.

Friendly staf. Good place. Breakfast not bad.

It was amazing.
    • Superior Twin Room

The room they gave me had two single beds.

At first because of the photos I thought the place was strange and maybe dangerous but when i got there I realized how good the location was, the street its located in has everything and links directly to the metro station, bus station, taxis, nice bars and places to be, nice food many many many attractions near by. Really nice place.

Cheap and convenient

The room smelled a little moldy and we could hear people walking in the hallways but nothing too bad.

Clean, location was good, felt secure, convenient storage lockers available prior to check in. The staff was always really nice and helpful with any questions.

only the location , all the rest simply sucks

I checked-in on May 25th night and they asked me to pay for all 3 days ( 25 , 26 , 27 May ) in advance without even seeing the room 1st , as this was the policy of the hotel . Unfortunately I made the mistake and paid . When I saw the room , I freaked out ( 10 sqm room with a double bed of 150 cm width , looked like a jail ) and went to the reception to complain and asked to give me other room , they told me that there is no any other room and they would be able to give me another one next day , I told them what happens in case I decide not to stay for the rest 2 days and the receptionist told me that the 2 days would be refunded back to me . next day in the morning I went to the reception to check out because I had already booked another decent hotel in non refundable basis . I asked fm the receptionist to refund the 2 days and he told me that this is not possible , I explained to him that his colleague last night told me that I will get the 2 days refunded and he said to me that what I was told was wrong , I explained to this guy that I already booked another hotel based on what his colleague told me last night and he insisted that he can not do anything and that I had to send a message to booking.com . I already did this but so far I did not get any reply . In other words a deep disappointment at all means , pictures shown on booking.com have absolutely nothing to do with the reality , 100+ eur/night for this hotel is simply a bad joke , I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a decent stay , trust me

only the location , all the rest simply sucks

Incredible Value for such a nice place

I chose this hotel for the price. I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the room and bathroom. I wasn't expecting it to be so nice! The pictures don't do it justice. The room I had was beautiful. The location was perfect for us. We were able to walk to the Picasso museum and the Chocolate museum. The Indian restaurant next door was amazing.

Brilliant location, 5 minute walk from La Rambla, lovely...

Tea and coffee facilities in the room would have been nice, but for the price we paid this wasn’t really an issue as you can buy tea/coffee downstairs for €1.

Brilliant location, 5 minute walk from La Rambla, lovely clean hotel with friendly staff. Excellent price.

Decent but bring ear plugs

Cleanliness of the room, dirt and dust in corners etc. Toliet didn't flush properly. The fact that you could hear everything from when people using their bathroom to next door coverstaions, to the people above convo and snoring, to the elevator.

Friendly staff and comfy bed and good location.

• Superior Twin Room

Had to ask at reception to use a hairdryer and they weren’t keen on me taking it at night to use in the morning. Our room was called superior but no window except onto a wall . No she’ll or hooks in bathroom to place/hang things.

Location. Handy for Ramblas and metro at Lacey.

Please avoid this hotel. It has Mice!!!! Staff did not care about this and very very rude !
    • Twin with Extra Bed

On last night of stay a Mouse was running around in room. Asked for another room but was told none available. Booked another hotel for last night. Hotel at first refused to refund last night of stay and were very rude saying me and my family should just sleep in a room where a mouse had been .Eventually next day was refunded for one night . Very disappointed in staff handling of situation . Very Unprofessional staff who did not care for comfort or health of guests. Staff also said they never had mice before yet in reception there was a pest control box on floor. Also it was very noisy at nights. Windows not sound proof and couldhear people from outside all night.

Only bonus was central location .Beds were uncomfortable and room was very small. Bathroom also very small . No mirrors in room. No drawers for or table to put stuff. An extreme basic property. Staff ok at start but very very rude and uncaring when problems arose. Bath was not cleaned daily. Not worth money spent. Better hotels at same price nearby.

Easy walk to central locations

Internal room with only a small window opening out into the internal courtyard. Very noisy when other guests were in the hallways.

Fantastic location. Easy to walk to the Metro or La Rambles

The location was good, close to bus and underground.
    • Superior Twin Room

The location was good, close to bus and underground. Also both main plazas. An old and tiny hotel that needs some updating. Rooms very small, not hair dryer or glasses in room. Shower leaked onto floor. Beds clean and comfy. Breakfast staff was very charming and eager to help. Some of the desk crew also. We would not go back to this hotel.

Room was comfortable and access with wheelchair for my mom
    • Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed

Area of hotel is not secure, we were robbed when walking a street over , while waiting for hotel room to became available to checkin time.

Room was comfortable and access with wheelchair for my mom Breakfast was super great and breakfast lady was very pleasant and helpful . Area to hold luggage while waiting for room to become available for check-in time

Our stay at Hotel Barbara
    • Superior Twin Room

The cold unfriendly hotel staff Noise levels were ridiculous as if the walls were made from paper

The location and plenty of shops around and very close to La Rambla

One of the most memorable trips of my life.
    • Superior Twin Room

The location was perfect. You have an easy access to the metro stations close by and there are plenty of restaurants that are open until midnight, if not longer. I recommend anyone who goes to Barcelona and decides to stay in this hotel to look up some of the local sights - there are surprisingly many not too far from the hotel. Also, if you're interested of Flamenco dancing, there are few places nearby that you really should look into if you go there.

The location was excellent, staff extremely helpful and...
    • Superior Twin Room

Quite basic and paid quite a lot for room, but we did book last minute...

The location was excellent, staff extremely helpful and friendly and beds were pretty comfy!

Wifi doesn't work in the rooms, even though they claim...
    • Superior Single Room

Wifi doesn't work in the rooms, even though they claim so. Poorly functioning shower, and struggled also with other facilities in the room like remotre control etc. I was given a room in the ground floor for some reason, it was right next to the elevator and what I think was the janitor's room. A lot of noise therefore, also at night. To sum up, I paid a lot for very little. Price should at least match the quality.

Ideal location and facilities for visiting family.

another surface space would have been useful.

staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and pleasant although basic. Very good value for money.

Not nice area
    • Superior Twin Room

Strange area, I stayed with a friend and found ourselves running home at night from the strange men who try and take you to coffee shops, or selling you things.

The bed was comfy

The location was great!

We had huge noises coming from the lift (I believe). The place is very noisy, you can’t rest properly. The cleaners in the very morning started to laugh and speak loud, like they were just right next to us, we couldn’t sleep anymore. The shower was next to our beds (no doors between).

The location was great! The staff was fine also.

Would not recommend

The room looked completely different from the given pictures, superior room did not have any windows, we got twin room instead of double room, we did not get any facilities (no hairdryer). The hotel looks really dull and lived.

The location is good, the personnel was nice and helpful.

Overall, this is a good hotel for what you pay if you’re just looking for a place to sleep.

I didn’t like that the walls were so thin. You could hear everything going on in the hallway and even the other rooms. I also didn’t like walking in the area near the hotel at night.

I liked that the hotel was close to Las Ramblas and was inexpensive. The staff were very friendly. The hotel was a lot better than the reviews make it seem.

Half good.

The double room was newly renovated but the triple room was old and very small. It didn't even looked like the pictures online. I was embarrassed because my guests stayed in the old and very small triple room.

The location was near La Rambla

We loved the mattress and the pillows, we slept very well...
    • Superior Twin Room

We loved the mattress and the pillows, we slept very well and felt rested every morning. We loved the waterfall shower. The room was clean. We only miss having a hair conditioner and a blow dryer

It was like sleeping in a cardboard hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

It was like sleeping in a cardboard hotel.. I could hear people talking 3 floors down... I was in the 2nd room closest to the lift.. Noise from the lift was enough to wake us up all the time.. i cant imagine the ppl who where exactly next to the lift, which btw we could hear talking like they were in our room

Location is good

very bad property.

nothing to like

very bad property.there was too much noice of lift door all the night.some other noice of water splashing outside of room.Room was not as shown in photoes.Bed was too small and room also too small.Booking .com shoul confirm the room description before adding this on their website to make it sure that its accurate and exact match what is available at the property.

Excellent location and good value for price.
    • Twin with Extra Bed

Unfortunately, you can't open the shutters of the windows all the way - makes the room dark and you can also only partly see the view of the typical street it is on.

Excellent location and good value for price.

The localisation of the hostel is great

Soundproofing

The localisation of the hostel is great the staff was nice and friendly quality-price rate is really correct The room seems to be renewed recently. I think was a perfect spot for travallers like us.

Rooms are very basic and the building is a bit old and run down. If there is one thing that could make the room more inviting it would be better lighting. All light comes straight down from the ceiling and is either on or off. Some Additional lamps to customize the amount of light and avoid the harsh light from above would be great.

Great location. Great price, just a short walk from las ramblas and the gothic quarter.

Some of the receptionists were nice.

It is very noisy, especially because our room was right next to an elevator. Weird noises and screams during the night. The sreet is a bit dodgy but police station is right across it so we kind of felt safe. All in all, not a good value for money.

Some of the receptionists were nice. The location is good.

Very expensive !

I really don't like the policy of the hotel. I was staying in the hotel for 5 days, but I had a reservation for 13 more days. Due to personal family emergency I had to go back home and not be able to continue my holiday. I asked the receptionist about canceling the reservation, but he told me I need to speak with the manager. I tried contacting the manager and sending 3 - 4 emails, but I still don't have a response from them. Later I contacted booking and they contacted the hotel. They told me that the reservation is nonrefundable. I tried to talk to the manager to do something about it, but nothing. I booked the room so I can spend my yearly holiday, but some things happen unexpectedly. When I was booking it I didn't imagine that this thing would happen. Also, the hotel has very small rooms, and the windows and walls are not very effective for outside noise and the noises from the other rooms.

Everything was as expected, I really liked the location, it is in the center of the city very close to La Rambla. It was very clean.

We were there for a short visit and was ideal to put your head down to sleep and be up early morning

The night staff were not so helpful and grumpy.

The central place to stay in Barca. So easy to find. i like landmarks when in another city and the KFC and McDonald are opposite the road down to hotel. Just 3 or 4 mins. For a short stay the rooms are basic but comfortable. Staff during day especially the two ladies and young man were so helpful and welcoming. Took time to explain area. Liceau metro or Drassanse just 5 min walk.

Awful poor room

It costed a lot of money (more than 200 euro per night), but room was awful. I asked to change it. The new one was better but still not as good as I paid

Location and guys on reception desk

Great value for the price we paid.

The neighborhood was not very good and there was too much noise in the morning

The location of the hotel is excellent, just a few blocks from Las Ramblas. The staff was very nice and they helped us with tourist information.

Worst experience ever. Stay away from this hotel
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel was awful for the price they charge: the heating didn't work so the temperature in the room was around 17 degrees, there was no hot water so you can forget about taking shower, the room was dirty with a strong cigarettes smell, even though the hotel claims non smoking room. On top the personal was not friendly at all trying to persuade me that everything was working, while it definitely didn't. The worst experience I've ever had and recommend to stay away from this hotel.

Horrible.

The room was too small ,the noise in the hallways and banging doors ,the space for clothes,the fact that there wasnt even a table in the room.The bathroom was outdated there was no room cleaning or towels changed while we were there

The location of the Hotel if you can call that a Hotel.

Very well located.

The rooms are small but what you would expect for the price. We had a little balcony, the staff were very friendly and the place was clean. This hotel is so centrally located, perfect for the beach or La Rambla, we could walk anywhere from there. It was such great value for money.

The hotel is of a very poor standard even for its low price

The window curtains didn’t open so the room was constantly dark. There was a 10 cm gap between the bathroom door and the floor which meant no privacy. There was only one electric socket situated right over the bed so we got tangled in the wires in the new night.

Hotel Barbara is situated in the Centre of Barcelona

Very bad room
    • Twin with Extra Bed

The room was horrible, very tiny for three adults, there was only one socket in the room, the window “view” was to some inside hotel’s pipes, you can’t feel when is day or night.

The reception staff were very polite and helpful. The location was good.

The staff was really friendly,we slept perfectly good bed!

Old room single glass windows mold on the shower celing, only one chair really missed two chairs and a table to sit on .Extremely small tv with only Spanish posts. Missed a little note on the table just to sum up the services time check out explanation tv and explanation telephone numer 9 supposed to be the number to dial to reach reception tried it several times never worked.

The staff was really friendly,we slept perfectly good bed! Simple but sufficient breakfast and really friendly lady there.

Would not return for another visit

The room didn't like bathroom facility I same too. As bed no door to close it off. No view at all from window only a well way. Situated next to lift which was very noisey

Staff friendly.breakfadt good location very goof

Good place to stay if on holiday for a few days with 2-3 people. Friendly staff and good location.
    • Twin with Extra Bed

Room size was smaller than expected and toiletries were really basic.

Location is great! Close to the markets and some really nice food places.staff were friendly and provided us with a hair dryer and UK adapter plugs when needed.

The hotel has a very good location as it is very close to...

The double room is very small with a very small bathroom and unpleasing hygeine

The hotel has a very good location as it is very close to the metro and bus stations. Employees are very helpful and friendly.

Great stay at a great price . Very recommended

Room could have a desk and chair . That would be great! The safe is a great idea . The lady manager was very nice . Perfectly located close to Ramblas and all transportation including airport bus .

Clean and comfortable beds.

The only complaint is room isolation. You hear every footstep on the corridor. You hear a lot of noises from other rooms. We were lucky to be on a room away from the floor corridor.

Clean and comfortable beds. Bathroom was ok. Breakfast was ok as well. The hotel staff was ok compared to the overall basco people.

The location is good.

Noisy place

The location is good. Even though it is in the alternative neighborhood with multi culti people , it is very safe to walk whenever & where ever you need!!!

Good quality for the price.
    • Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed

TV didn't work and the hotel couldn't fix it, there were no hairdryer in the room, the bed blankets were too thin for autumn and we had to ask for additional. They ask to sign half-English-translated Spanish paper of hotel rules (like non-smoking etc.)

The hotel location was great, normal rooms for staying few days. They had very small choice of vegetarian food on breakfast, but they prepared vegetarian pizza specially for us. Basically the breakfast was ok. The stuff was really nice and responsive. Wi-fi worked. I would recommend to stay there, it seems that recently the hotel improves.

Great location, kind staff!

The room was quite noisy. We could hear every single noise like it was in the room. The room was small and it was a bit cold. It would be more comfortable if there was a small shelf next to each bed.

Perfect location in the city center! 3 min walking from Las Ramblas and the metro station. Very close to the Gothic Quarter where it is full of restaurants, shops and other places to visit. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Browse Hotel Barbara traveller photo gallery