Reviews of Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa 4 stars

Mato, s/n, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Spain

#183 of 232 hotels in Puerto del Carmen

Do not book standard rooms in this hotel as they are kips. Superior rooms are nice. Hotel is right
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

On arrival was in a standard room. Very dirty and old. Had booked superior room with bookings.com but they had no record of this. Had to pay extra for superior. Corridors are large orange concrete. Def need make over

Beside beach

Amazing staff, near everything.
    • Double or Twin Room

The only thing I could change was the beds, because I went with my partner and we had two single beds together. I think could at least the duvet be for a couple.

Amazing staff, near everything. I forgot to bring towels for the pool and they had that for us. Very good breakfast.

Everything was really good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything was really good. Plenty of choice for food. Make sure you use all the restaurants. Good value for money when you avail of them. In general staff were very nice. It was our second time at this hotel. In the Italian restaurant there is only still water which is perfect but I like to use sparkling water(gas) with my wine. The previous year and the first night on this year it was no problem for the waitress to get a bottle of Gas water, but on the Friday night when I asked it was like I was asking for €100 bottle of champagne. And when I told him that is was no problem other years he was quite rude! So I didn't get the water. Which is not a big thing to complain about, but a small thing that could make a difference on a person enjoying the evening. Just a pity! Anyway we had a lovely week, and just to mention, we received a bottle of Sparkling Wine in our room one afternoon for our second year staying there and that was a very nice touch!

Our long overdue get away
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View (2 Adults)

Absolutely nothing 😊

Staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room was cleaned every day to a very high standard and was so comfortable. We loved where its situated away from the hustle and bustle. Would recommend it highly to family and friends. The breakfast and dinner buffet was out of this world . The variety of food was amazing. Cant wait to return

All that we wanted and more. Will definitely stay at Beatrix Hotel again.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast exceptional. Our room overlooked the the flight path, and as we are aircraft enthusiasts, this was a bonus and one of the reasons we booked this hotel in the first place. We were told we can re book the same room again.

Nothing good to report very disappointment with whole experience.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Half board had to pay for use of kettle ,milk wasn't provided , not even a bottle of water in the room for first night, had to go straight to the spar shop.Food awful restaurant noisy a lot of banging of plates at the back. Deserts tasteless.Had to quay up at 7 for dinner value for money no.

Room clean bed comfee,

Lovely Break

Wi Fi There was only one area in the hotel where one could use it.

The food was delicious and plentiful. Beds were comfortable. Receptionist that checked us in was so nice and friendly. We will return

enjoyable but uncertain I would return at this time of year.
    • Double or Twin Room

the location of the the lifts and were they serviced in the complex was very confusing.I t should be possible to have a note on the outer of each lift indicating what area of each floor they service.Guests were going around in circles.

the breakfast was very good,food was always available.The staff were more than helpful.

I do not think it was worthy of its 4 star rating, and not really good value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was really out of date, the bed was so hard, sofa bed was covered with stains. Bathroom was aged.Air conditioner in room was broken , it made a lot of noise on the highest level. The fridge was not working, and Tea making facilities should have been complimentary, and wifi price was too high.

Entrance of property was very nice ,SPA was excellent and staff was very friendly. Inside and outside garden was beautiful.

It was a fabulous, relaxed time with my children
    • Superior Double Room (3 adults + 1 child)

We needed to pay to use the indoor pool/jacuzzi/evening entertainment which wasn't specified when booking. Our room was above the evening entertainment and it was extremely loud til late. I wasn't told of the exercise classes til my second last day. The gym needs free weights and the stationary bicycles were desperately in need of upgrades. The WiFi should be available in more areas

The facilities were great, decor inside the hotel with the greenery was stunning

Always restful , welcoming and we will be back. Love it.
    • Superior Twin Room

My husband was disappointed that there was no liver dish on the menu this time!!! Not always enough pint glasses available at in the entertainment bar.

I love everything from the staff to the location and the food. The entertainment has improved over the last couple of years. The Spa is excellent and a real treat to go for a massage on site and then come out for a drink at the pool bar. The staff are so helpful. We have been 7 times and each time it's seems like going home. Took my mother this time who is her 70s and this is so ideal for people who are not so mobile.

VERY expensive for a tired / dated room. at €250 for 2 nights for 2 adults
    • Double or Twin Room

self-closing door in room did not self-close decor in all areas inc bars and rooms was tired and out-dated drinks in the bar were very expensive compared to bars in puerto del carmen no kettle / tea facilities in the room and wi-fi was another cost of €7 per night or €21 for the week

the aqua suite was lovely even-though it cost an additional €12 . lots of lifts lots of space in the room and public areas lovely big balcony lots of parking space very near the beach

breakfast service
    • Superior Twin Room

the breakfast service. evident lack of staff and management. no cups at the coffee machine. day one i asked a waitress who huffed and went off in search of some. day 2 i had to go searching for a cup myself. no plates at the bread counter for over half an hour i was there, so again everyone had to go searching elsewhere. no-one assigned to welcome you and help finding you a table so customers wandering around trying to find a spare table which at busy times is not easy. the staff are rushed, didn't see a smile and appear very stressed. no sign of anyone in charge which is unusual for a hotel of this rating. they even had the cheek to have a little statue of a waiter holding a tip tray !! until the service has improved i am afraid there will be no tips from me. a shame because other aspects of the hotel were more than satisfactory. FYI : no coffee making facilities in the room but you can hire a kettle. wifi only available in the business area. charge to have it in the room. despite these comments i probably would return as other aspects i felt were good for the price i paid in comparison to other hotels in the area at the time that i travelled.

the room is very spacious, modern and comfortable. the situation of the hotel to the beach front and airport is excellent very close to both. i was travelling on business. the reception staff were more than helpful. i only used the room, business centre and breakfast room.

Terrible room
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room we stayed in (1033) had loose double glazing doors, which continually banged all night in the breeze making it impossible to sleep,

Location was the best part

The entertainment team were great with our children.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 2 Children)

As a half board booking, bar staff made us feel uncomfortable when ordering drinks. I'd go as far as saying the bar staff were rude and unhelpful. They behaved suspicious about our payment when we had already agreed our credit system to our room at check in.

The entertainment team were great with our children.

Probleibly very nice if used to lots of people ,rooms were very nice ,
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View (2 Adults)

Big hotel on a small area so was very full ! But was very tidy.lots of TV channels however not one English other than business news.which given the hotel having maybe 50% English was disappointing as I do enjoy a bit of Tv not being a big drinker

Living in the country it was a concreat high jungle , Only used breakfast buffet which was very good given how busy it was. Good size rooms

Ok
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The pool was shut for repairs, there was dust and an overwhelming chemical smell. I’m sure when this is rectified the hotel will be fine, I just wish we had been informed before we travelled!!

Nice and memorable stay
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We were half board but asked to pay for Italian restaurant which is ridiculous as dinner was free it should be free in all the restaurants- Not acceptable Better kids shows and entertainment than men stripping in front of kids! Decent toiletries rather than sachets Food needs to be catered to vegetarians

Good hotel, 10 min drive form airport and next to beach (though beach not very clean) as compared to playa blanca beaches. Good promenade and excellent shops and restaurants around. Food good but limited choice to veg! Breakfast great esp pool side area. Nice pools but cold though! Kids entertainment poor with vulgar shows. Was Halfboard no idea about alcohol. Rooms clean and reasonable but poor toiletries. Beds very comfy. Mini golf, TT additional attraction to kids.

Hotel in a very good area, pools good although salty water
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Black mould around the bath, floors were not washed once in the 2 weeks we stayed in hotel, you had to pay extra to get kettle and iron in your room

Hotel in a very good area, pools good although salty water

I liked the location and renovated room.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The food could be healthier.. not many options for vegetarians even if the staff is somehow helpful in preparing an alternative. Elevators work pretty bad.

I liked the location and renovated room.

Fell short of expectation, dated old building, staff not that helpful- lucky we only stayed 2 nights
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No bath towels in bathroom and waited 40mins to be delivered to room, resulting in us being late for a pre-booked dinner. You have to pay for wifi in the hotel making it costly. Breakfast is down stairs In the basement. Signage was poor locating breakfast room and you need to pre-book the conservatory restaurant if you wanted to have breakfast there. Staff were not that helpful I think they had an attitude to guests "I just work here not my problem" if that's the case hire manikins they would do a better job. Not great value for money we booked La Geira just down the road which nearly cost the same per night but la Geira is fair superior with very attentive staff & management and top class breakfast. Hotel is very dated, with a lot of the units in the underground unoccupied. We found it difficult to find the gym and spa.

Bedroom was clean. Very close to the beach.

Area in where hotel was located was lovely but hotel not so much
    • Double or Twin Room

Food was really poor at dinner (over cooked, poor quality most meats were more fat than meat) we only ate dinner once at the hotel out the seven nights of our stay. Lunch was poor disappointing burger area was only opened at weekends as this was ok. Waiters and bar staff were rude. I asked waiter for a knife and fork and was told there was one on my table which there wasn't which I told the waiter and he huffed and puffed and told me to see a waiter inside which I couldn't find straight away. Bar staff would give me the wrong drinks on a few occasions & when I said it was wrong expected me just to take the drink they had given me. Cocktails were just slush with pre made alcohol poured into them. I've stayed at a 3 star in the area and cocktails were always made fresh. We accidentally spilled a drink onto the floor and waiter made out as if it was such an effort to clean it up.

Room was really nice and spacious. Shower was excellent. Maid service was really good and were very nice and pleasant always said hello or good morning with a smile.

Nice hotel, beautiful area on beach. Noisy aeroplanes but get use to them after few days.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The noise from aeroplanes and you could smell fuel some days. The pool man didn’t finish cleaning the pool till 10am every morning, trying to keep 2 kids out of pool till 10am when they have been up since 7:30 was challenging!

Loved how close the hotel was to the beach, bike track and playground. Hotel also 5min walk to the shopping center where there are some nice restaurants

I'd come again, if lucky enough to get a good price - as it's not cheap to book.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Got some bug bites in bed :/ didn't see anything but woke up chewed to pieces

Loved the fresh decor of the rooms, loved the location and the pools. The AI buffet was absolutely fine- breakfast was great! Good choice of booze, cheesy entertainment every night - it's fab. Would recommend.

Nice hotel with a few exceptions

We went in November & there was no food available at the pool bar unless you wanted a sit down lunch for €17.50. The hotel offers various restaurant options on their website - none of which seemed to be open. When we enquired about the pizzeria and burger bar we were told they were only open Thurs/Fri to Sunday. Neither the lounge bar nor piano bar were open at any time during our stay either. Also it would be helpful if the hotel provided an information leaflet in the rooms so you would know the full extent of what the hotel can offer. Finally, the hotel charges to use WIFI (€7 per day or €20 per week) which, personally, I think is a bit much to ask.

The buffet breakfast was fantastic with a great selection & as much as you want. There is a nice pool area & the hotel is very close to the beach. There's also a great walk along the promenade which is very nice.

Not a 5* hotel...
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Hated the buffet style evening meal, very poor choice, sit anywhere you could find a space, bright lighting, help yourself wine optics. Breakfast had good choice but the help yourself to tea/coffee only works if the water containers are filled up!

Room was very well equipped, comfy beds and fantastic bathroom

Will go again soon. Lovely walks along promenade. .
    • Superior Twin Room (2 adults)

Nothing to report negatively excellent all round holiday.

Perfect location for the beach. Excellent pools and pool bar. Good selection of food at the pool bar and main restaurant. I have been six times to this hotel and it gets better each time.

Lovely hotel, great food and facilities, need to ask staff to be friendlier
    • Superior Double Room (3 adults + 1 child)

We felt the staff were not very friendly versus other hotels we have stayed in in the area.

We stayed in one of the newly done up rooms and they were very comfortable. The variety of food and restaurant is great.

Well satisfied.

Nothing at all.

All the staff are so helpful especially the reception staff. The Spa is worth a visit we used the hydra pool and had a massage.. amazing. We got a taxi from airport 10 euros and took 5 minutes. The area is quiet, clean and safe. It suits all types of people whether its couples, elderly or families. Nice walks along the beaches and you can also walk along the promenade to the end of the runway and watch the airplanes landing which is awesome. We had a relaxing sunny week. We have booked to go back in March.

Fantastic from start to finish
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

Only thing I didn't like was the theme restaurants not worth booking in my opinion

Fab Stay, room had beautiful sea views and of aeroplanes coming in, food in main restaurant was brilliant plenty of variety, kids entertainment was great kids loved the mascot tapi

Very enjoyable, would recommend
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The shallow end of the pool was very small and dipped suddenly so the kids were out of their depth without warning. A bigger shallow end would be great. The restaurants and entertainment at night was mainly downstairs indoors, it would have been nice to sit outdoors at night

The resort was very relaxed and had a nice atmosphere for kids and adults. The rooms were kept clean and towel changes daily

The area is nice, close the beach and to the airport.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had 3 nights without sleeping because the music from the bar was to loud...we had to ask to move to another room and the staff was not helping...and it was their mistake to put a family with a baby in a room that they know the sound from downstairs will be too much...:(

The area is nice, close the beach and to the airport.

Pleasant but lots of room for improvement
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Restaurant & bar staff,selection of food for dinner was poor across all the restaurant options

Clean,comfy rooms,good selection for breakfast & lunch,not so good for evening meal,we ended up going out most nights,entertainment was what you would expect,the animation team work very hard & always have a smile on their faces,the same cannot be said about the bar & restaurant staff,95% of them hate their jobs & it shows,they are rude,abrupt & unhelpful

Great location, excellent staff and lots of fun to be had
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

A lot of sales by the pool. Photos and sun products not needed and people were annoyed by it as it was all day

Lots to do good variety of food. Great location

Hotel has all you need for a great holiday.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Our room could have done with fresh paint, A bit dated. I'm sure it will be updated next time we visit.

That was our third visit to the Beatriz at probably the busiest time of year. Excellent room service. Cleaned every day, fresh towels. Staff always pleasant and very hard working. Plenty of fresh food. Tables available every time we went to restaurant even though hotel was full to capacity. Animation group were wonderful. Night time entertainment very good.

The Restaurant had a great selection of food.
    • Double or Twin Room

The girl at the pool bar restaurant was quite unpleasant.

The Restaurant had a great selection of food. The Chef and his staff were very pleasant and cheerful. Plenty of beds at the pool. Brilliant choice for young children. The Animation team were excellent. they worked very hard. Would advise requesting a reconditioned room when booking.

Worst holiday of my life
    • Double or Twin Room

The property was very dated, and they are currently doing renovations, so was woken early each weekday morning by builders. There were dirty nappies left by the pool from the day before, as well as discarded beer cans and rubbish. The music by the pool was very load and when a live band was in they were very out of tune. The food was very basic in the buffet and if you purchased outside of that the food and drink were very expensive. The floors in the bedrooms were not cleaned the whole week we were there and hence I had to wear shoes to avoid getting flithy. It was very far from the strip and no buses near by

Not very much, nothing infact. If I hadn't prepaid on arrival, I would have checked out

needs updating
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The rooms need updating and it is easy to get lost as there are not enough signs telling you where things are!!!!!! The food cold and not very well laid out so only ate there twice,not that it mattered as we prefer to eat out and support the local economy. The pool area needs work and too many sunbeds that you can hardly move around,which incidently some were broke,but it looked like they were replacing some with newer ones.

The location is good,fresh bread at mealtimes,and very clean.

We generally like this Hotel, just pity about building work noises.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

our second stay in this hotel. Hotel currently renovating some bedrooms and we few doors up from these bedrooms. Not too distracting but was lot of drilling, banging noises when in our bedroom. Also noisy by pool, my children didn't seem mind but was hard get my baby sleep during day especially if I wanted stay by pool in what usually is quiet corner by playground area.

Fab Lanzarote

Wifi in hotel very poor- had to pay €20 to use it in your room but only one person at a time could use it.

Location - safe lovely walkway Near Airport approx 10min in taxi Food- very cheap to eat out- excellent food in all locations

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Expensive and somewhat overrated
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Booked B&B so only had breakfast. Birds flew in and pecked at the food. Our balcony was never swept in 2 weeks and bathroom floor never washed. Kettle, safe and fridge were extras of almost €100 and wifi at €20 per week didn't work continuously so could not download newspaper or email. Reception service extremely slow. Our visit was not during school holidays. Other places nearby offer much better value and better service.

Central location and the rooms have been recently upgraded with walk-in shower. Balcony was secure and pleasant with sea view (floor 3). Plenty of car parking. Lovely spa.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The Beatriz needs a total overhaul, it's lost its way
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel is so tired, particularly because we were in an un-refurbished room. We found the food bland and boring, put us off ever going all inclusive again. No differentiation between lunch and dinner. Little variation day to day re food options. Terrible wi-fi, limited to just one area. Cleanliness of rooms and public areas not great. Actual room cleaning was slack. Sunbeds are all tatty and lack comfort.

Love the location with access to playground, promenades, beach etc. Kids entertainment is ok and the kids club has potential, though I think there's something bleak about the location in the basement.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Big holiday village
    • Double or Twin Room

It is very near the airport- not a problem for me. Noise, there are lots of entertainment activities so may keep you awake. Wi-fi is 7 euros a day ;( ... although it is free in most nearby bars & restaurants

Its a large holiday complex designed for families and all inclusive holidays. Lots of bars and restaurants on site plus activities for kids. Room was spotless and modern with a balcony.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

will be back very impressed
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I did not like the music around the pool The age profile at this location was 45plus not accustomed to teckno music blaring some nice easy 50/60 music would be lovely

Croissants rubbery Could do with nonslip mat in bath Could not get WiFi working in hotel

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Not very happy with this property, no WiFi for days, would...

As above

Not very happy with this property, no WiFi for days, would have to pay €20.00 for WiFi in room but was advised against it by staff. Had to pay for safe in room, not free into Spa area €12.00 each for a two hour season this was not for any treatments. Room very cold at night having to get more blankets to keep warm. The lift broke down four times in the week I was there. Poor for disabled people.Drinks very expensive if not all inclusive. €5.00 for two small plastic cups of beer.Hotel in poor condition i.e paintwork fittings etc. Would not go back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Disappointing.. expected more for a (claimed!?) 4 star place
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No one tells you its on the airport flight path! Great if you like the sound of jets flying low overhead -(on busy days around 15 flights in & out!) Its a big hotel so catering for a mass audience, as they are doing, means the food quality is only ordinary, if you want masses of nothing very special from the buffet it will be ok for you.. . Information on events & activities is very limited, odd sheets on boards here & there without much info on them, maybe because they couldn't cope with the numbers who might want to partake..? They have a chinese restaurant alternative @€13 ppsn option on Mondays & Tuesdays - tried it & wouldnt go back! They have an Italian restaurant open on some other nights but not for us after the Chinese experience.. WiFi cost €20 for seven days or a 'free' area lounge area.. The experience of staying there was not Canarian or Spanish... Do recommend the nearby 'Paradiso' restaurant.

Room & balcony a decent size, comfortable beds, had to ask for extra pillows: ATM in lobby handy: Pools looked good & clean: staff helpful & friendly

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Avoid
    • Double or Twin Room

Were to start, sullen staff, poor facilities, antiquated rooms which were not particularly clean.

The only good thing about this property was it's location.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Fabulous would definitely recommend it
    • Double or Twin Room

I love eveything about this hotel the only thing was location but not far from main strip within walking distance so this wouldn't be a problem

The hotel was fabulous beautiful rooms very spacious nice views

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Never again !
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor selection of food at breakfast and dinner Hot food was not hot just warm Outside seating areas of main restaurant full of smokers inside too hot and stuffy Loud music until late heard in room Lifts not working Rain floods corridors after heavy rainfall Buckets in public areas, collecting dripping water

Nicely refurbished modern room and bathroom

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

My beatritz experience
    • Double or Twin Room

The food was un edible at times but they do have lots of nationalities to cater for , breakfast was ok but where possible the cheapest ingredients was used and it was very unappetising . The entertainment was awful as well and so were the local spirits had to buy my own. Staff were ok but not brilliant .

The room it was spacious although a little tired

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

It was good to be back!
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Could do with a decoration job. Paintwork on the outside of a lot of the bedroom doors is peeling; also the painting around the rooflights in the public areas needs serious attention. The Piano Bar could have been more welcoming. On one night, it did not open at all.

We received a great welcome, as returning guests - a plate of fruit and bottle of wine left in our room together with a kettle with tea & coffee. All the staff, particularly the cleaning staff, are excellent - always a smile and nothing too much trouble.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Another happy holiday at the Beatriz Playa

Entertainment was not as good as last year. Too many evenings where it was the animation team. Despite their best efforts, they are not professional acts and did not entertain to the standard expected in a four star hotel.

Good choice of food at all mealtimes. Sunbeds not reserved rule being observed and towels removed by pool staff giving all guests a chance of a sunbed. The little extras from the hotel (wine, fruit, etc.) because it was not our first stay were very much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Lovely, beach front, well facilitated hotel with good standards.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

The elevators (4) seemed not to be 100% reliable. However they did have more than 1 & in close proximity to each other.

The kids club was great. They also did daily poolside activities as well as evening entertainment. We had a newly renovated room with a beautiful view. It was easy enough to get a sun lounger every morning (approx 10am).

A bit windy but I can not blame Beatriz Hotel for that
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Lift out of order but not very often

Good food , friendly and helpfully staff

We were all inclusive and the food did not agree with us.
    • Superior Double Room (3 adults + 1 child)

We were all inclusive and the food did not agree with us. We were unwell 3 out of our 7 days

close to good beach for swimming or just to stroll along the sand.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The breakfast was disappointing the coffee was awful.

the spa was very good,the staff were excellent.

Food and service
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Room size and bed allocation

Food and service

Perfect for the1 night we needed before heading on to preferred destination

Right by the airport!

Closest hotel to the airport. Right by the beach.

Bed sheets were not changed for the 7 nights we were there,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed sheets were not changed for the 7 nights we were there, despite being visibly dirty.

everything was great
    • Superior Triple Room (3 Adults)

everything was great

Not worth the cash
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food and pathetic plastics cups for drink

Lovely relaxing bresk
    • Double or Twin Room

The piano bar time for singers was in the middle of dinner so either way we missed most of it. Maybe 8-10 would be better

Location food staff

relaxing holiday

Great hotel

Disappointed
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No cleaning of room for 1st 2 days. No food especially for child at poolside unless you were on a package which we weren't.

Location of the hotel

Everything, this was my 7th visit, it’s like home from home

Notjing

Everything, this was my 7th visit, it’s like home from home

It's an average hotel. No atmosphere in it.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

Very uncomfortable beds and food cold

Om
    • Double or Twin Room

Vert shabby... old... needs to be upgraded

4.0
    Not a 4 star hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not a 4 star hotel. Not worth the price.

The cleaning staff and the staff at breakfast were courteous and professional.

It was ok but cannot see us staying there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room could do with a major refurbishment, view we had was terrible.

Food was Good.

• Double or Twin Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Customer service, cleanliness. Lots of hidden costs that never was highlighted

Amazing time in lanzarote
    • Double or Twin Room

Is very close to the airport.

Masive room with extra balcony nice view all the room point to the see side.

Very clean
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The Hotel is a bit dated.

The Hotel was kept very clean. I would stay here again.

disasterous
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

response to an accident in the room was disgraceful

In flight path to airport.
    • Superior Twin Room (2 adults)

In flight path to airport. Non refurbed rooms and common areas poor. Restricted all inclusive with a lot of extras. Out of town location.

Good place to stay good entertainment for kids and adults.

Sofa bed bit lumpy

Good place to stay good entertainment for kids and adults. Food and drinks good. Pools good. Would stay again.

Browse Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa traveller photo gallery