Reviews of Belroy 4* Sup 4 stars

Avenida Mediterráneo, 13, 03503 Benidorm, Spain

#50 of 120 hotels in Benidorm

Amazing place. Great location.

Amazing hotel. Absolutely spotless. Great pool and the best location right by the beach. Easy to get old town or the new part. Loved it. Jake at the front desk is so helpful and lovely made our stay perfect.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Not worth what we paid.

The staff was NOT friendly, the food was rubbish and the hotel is very basic. We booked the superior room to guarantee we got a whirlpool bath, when we turned it on a load of nastiness came out so didn't end up using it.

We booked a superior room and it was very large and that was great but very very basic. Not worth the money we paid.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Belroy, with 4...

Have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Belroy, with 4 female friends. Arrived at 1pm and both rooms were ready. Hotel lovely, staff very friendly, Answered any questions we had. Food excellent. Good location. Would definitely stay here again,

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

I loved the location, just brilliant and right in the middle...
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Under my bed was filthy, only saw it as I had to look for something I'd lost -yuk! The bathrooms could do with a bit of a revamp too. Staff at the main pool bar weren't exactly friendly and the nighttime entertainment was dreadful-thankfully we were centrally located to find external entertainment.

I loved the location, just brilliant and right in the middle of everything without hearing any noise from the streets or other guesses in the night. Also, fab air con. It was 38c whilst we were on holiday but the relief to be able to cool down and sleep well in (the very comfy) beds was great. The staff at the poolside hatch window bar neighbouring building) were so lovely and friendly and the lady helped me so much when I fainted from the heat(something I've never done before!).

This was our firsit to Benidorm, and the Belroy make us want to come back. Excellent location.

Not enough drawers in the room to put away clothes.

Excellent location. Staff very helpful. We paid extra for Superior room - well worth it. We highly recommend the Belroy and would definitely stay here again!

Great few days away!

Probably worked out a little expensive we paid £788 for 4 nights. Was a nice hotel though so overall a good trip away.

Lovely & clean, great food.

Not the cheapest but a great location with a fabulous room.

Food a bit hit and miss. Not very warm but always lots of other choices.

The room was amazing with a fantastic balcony. Choose a high level one! Cafe downstairs with great drinks very reasonable priced and good service. Lovely lady on reception. Very helpful.

Sadly won’t return or refer friends!

Jacuzzi broken snd leaked everywhere. No refund or part thereof offered. Only to repair it- which would have taken a very long time.

The size of the room and the view.

Good location lovely room with a view

It was very geared towards the Spanish guests which isn’t a problem as we are in Spain however the age range of the guests was quite old and we felt quite unwanted like we were intruding as we were a bit younger and seemed to be the only English guests there. Also I r didn’t get our free genius welcome drinks

The room was lovely and had a sea view very good size for a standard room

Very welcoming and comfortable. Well presented

Size of room, very comfy bed, very clean,our view was lovely. We were half board and the evening meal was very good, plenty of choice and well cooked.

The hotel was fine, but due to excessive drunken & rowdy parties all day & night, would not be back!

It would have been nice to be able to switch on the air conditioning when required as some evenings it was very warm & stuffy in the bedroom. We were unable to keep the patio doors open due to it being extremely noisy!!!!

We only had the breakfast option, which we really enjoyed. Plenty of choices and attractive setting.

Hotel I’d give 7/10 .. clean .good location. Nice room . Poor food

The food wasn’t nice . Breakfast 3/10 and dinner one night €15 for buffet food which was also 3/10 .. there were 2 staff who we all found unfriendly and abrupt . One in reception and one old guy in the restaurant.. ..

Clean hotel .good location. Nice terraces by pool . Lovely big room with a nice balcony

clean hotel with great facility's and friendly staff, great location for beach and night life.

I was pleased to see English speaking TV channels, tea, and coffee was also available and a fridge in the room was a bonus

I stayed in room 1403 which is on the 4th floor at the front of the building, the bed was quite hard, but I got used to it and the noise from the main road can be a bit noisy but it didn't keep me awake, I was pleased to see English speaking TV channels.

Cant Wait to go Back

Initially was disappointed with the room but once I had spoken to Reception was given an Excellent Room next door to my daughter and a complimentary bottle of Wine(nice touch) it was way too cold for the outside pool will be going back when it's warmer the Pool Area is Brilliant.. Every Meal was a delight high quality and plenty of choices... A Brilliant Hotel in fantastic location with friendly helpful efficient staff throughout can't wait to go back

Overall very enjoyable. Will definitely return to the Belroy.

Cafe could have had a better choice or variety on menu. Very limited.

Room was clean and comfy. Food was excellent. And management sent a complimentary bottle of champagne to our room to mark our anniversary.

Comfy, clean, friendly!

Would have preferred a proper English breakfast to be available, however there were loads of places close by to get this if you wanted it.

Very impressed with cleanliness and attention to detail, breakfast was ok (not a full English, though!). Considering we were there for a Stag do we were all delighted with how nice the hotel was, location great, staff helpful. Would book again!

Fantastic staff, fantastic hotel.

There was nothing I didn't like about this hotel

Fantastic staff, fantastic hotel. I stayed here for my birthday complimentary champagne was delivered to my room and was such a lovely surprise. Cannot rate this hotel high enough could not fault it at all. Will definitely be staying here again.

Dissapointing

We placed a do not disturb sign on our door and the cleaners not only ignored this once but 3 times in the same morning . Breakfast was also a let down

Sauna /gym I n the hotel and the location

Clean, modern, breakie.

Asked for extra milk for the room and was told you only got coffee for the room as complimentary on the 1st night. Strange as a lady knocked every day to fill your tea tray up in your room so you could make a drink. Was told to go round the corner to the shop to buy some !!!!!! Not what is expected from a 4* hotel. I paid €1.50 from the bar area for a glass of hot milk, it lasted us for 4 cups. He just looked at me on reception as to say "what do you want me to do about it" apart from this blip I would recommend as the location is 1st class. Very clean, modern and the breakie was to die for, set us all up for the day. Belroy get your act together for milk in the rooms. Supply 4 coffee sachets but only 2 milk pots and half the size of normal. I know this sounds trivial but for a 4* you expect better. When I want a coffee in my room I expect to be able to have one.

Clean, modern, breakie.

I would stay at the hotel again, but wouldn’t use booking.com again

Don’t book through booking.com. They advertise that you pay in pounds, in reality we payed in euro’s which meant we payed an extra £37 transfer fee. Be aware! There was 2 fees in total as you only pay for one night before arrival.....total rip off

Staff were very helpful. Rooms were clean

Loved the hotel overall and would definitely stay again if pricing stays reasonable.

The catering staff inside the restaurent were not the most welcoming!

The quality of the room,the cleaning was fantastic,the facilities ie pools bar and food lovely.

We found the hotel to good and a very good location.

The showers are very slippy in the bath i know there is a hand grab but we were not feeling secure while showering. The evening meals were not as good a standard as the lunches and breakfasts. The reception and cleaning staff were very friendly but the staff in the bars and restautant were not very communitive with us. Pepis bar was noisy late in the evening otherwise noise levels were very good.

The rooms were very good, clean and large. The variety of food was also very good. The location is excellent and overall the hotel was very good.

Excellent location to new & Old Town.

Excellent location to new & Old Town.Due to late arrival receptionist opened restaurant and provided a meal of bread, cold meats, fruit and water.

Five nights at the belroy

Would not rate it a 4 star ,the floors in the bedroom where dusty and it was very basic room no colour all grey

It was in a good location handy for the beach, local shops and bars and the old town

Great stay , will stay there again for sure. recommended

not enough tea coffee milk in the room..only one coffee & one tiny carton of milk each ??? Had to walk all the way over to the other side of breakfast room to get milk for my cup of tea. Saturdays breakfast menu was great Sunday was not ??? (green beans / deep fried eggs)

Staff were great. Room clean / comfortable Lovely hotel brilliant location

Excellent location 2 to 3 minutes walk to the prom 10 minutes walk to the old town nice clean modern

The only criticism was having to pay €1.65 for a 500cc bottle of water at evening meal

Usually always I need more pillows but wasn't till the morning after my first night sleep I mentioned to my partner about the comfortable pillows & she told me the hotel are big on you getting a good night sleep & the science in pillow tech. You need your room card to access the lifts so we felt safe. Hotel food was good it might not be exactly what your use to at home but you won't starve. You can easily get 2 people in the spa bath loads of bubbles if you use the shower gel.

Impressive hotel. Excellent value in a prime location.

Indoor swimming pool not very big.

Fabulous breakfast and dinner buffet. Great hot power shower. Good lighting. Decent hairdryer in bathroom! Free surprise champagne delivered to room for a birthday!

Felt totally happy with our stay Mari Carmen on reception lovely lady , fabulous hotel

The beds were a little uncomfortable and it did say in the information book one could request a duvet which I did , but unfortunately, they did not actually have them it was blankets , which were promptly brought to our room, I am just a duvet person with a pet hate of blankets in hotels, just a small thing.

Excellent choice, spotless table ware, cava staff fantastic hard working no dishes ever left freshly made pancakes delicious , fruit ,

Christmas in Benidorm.

The contact with hotel reception prior to our arrival was dreadful, e-mails were not fully answered. Eventually, necessitating a phone call, when the receptionist was rude and refused to listen to our enquiry. On arrival the same receptionist told us off for parking in the hotel car park! The hotel has a policy of taking complete payment upon check-in and of insisting on payment, in cash, for drinks with meals. This seemed rather strange and certainly not in keeping with a 4* establishment. The Christmas Gala lunch was OK but the menu was not available, prior to the event. As there were no choices, food allergy sufferers struggled.

The hotel is clean and modern. The lower ground level dining room is pleasant and the quality and quantity of food on offer at all meals was extremely good. The standard room was adequate for our 4 day stay but may feel a little cramped for a longer stay (in which case I would probably have booked one of the larger rooms. The room and bathroom had the best mirrors I have found in a hotel in a long time. The housekeeping staff are efficient and the the dining room staff were polite, cheerful and helpful.

did not feel welcome at all

Staff on reception were not at all helpful or friendly in fact i would say apart from the older lady they were rude. At check in we were not made to feel welcome. As a genius member i requested my free welcome drink and was told there is a small bottle of water in your fridge is there not. When asking for a couple of tea bags as they had not been replenished when room cleaned i got told i would have to wait till tomorrow by one member then another member said they were not replenished every day. then told i would have to go to supermarket to buy some

nice spacious rooms

Expected much better food from a 4star hotel

Food very disappointing, in fact verging on disgusting. Dinner on 26th was mainly 25th’s left overs filled in with sausages and paella. Only fairly decent meal was 24th. Unable to join in entertainment as Bar was quite small. Certainly not enough room for hotel guests. Only two lifts which were very slow and only just held 4 people. No lounge area as this was being prepared for Christmas Day Gala Lunch reception.

Staff very helpful and friendly. Bedroom excellent. Location very good.

Spoilt by the food

The catering was poor, recommend they employ a better chef. TheChristmas day gala dinner was ruined due to poor organization and planning only thing good was the desert, the soup was little better than dishwasher water, heavily salted and tasteless, the fish course many people refused the main course we left most of it. All in all not worth the money we paid. Recommendation - sack the chef and employ someone who can cook and produce a luncheon that is suitable to Other than Spanish tastes

Hotel was good, staff extremely friendly and we had a superb room

Okay once we had car parking and a different room.

Staff on check in with a surly attitude. We had no parking space until the next day and She also told us that if we did not like the room we could move the next day too. That tells you straight away that something is not going to be quite right and , that proved to be correct. No balcony and a music club below and just behind us kept us awake until 4am in the morning. We are used to a bit of noise as we live in Spain but, this was over the limit.

Beds were very comfortable. The best thing about this Hotel is the Location.

Wouldn't recommend and certainly wouldn't stay there again

The food was awful they obviously don't cater for the British clientele. Lifts kept breaking down and only two lifts so not very good.the bathroom looked as though it was waiting to be finished awful grey walls which looked like plaster shower head needed replacing.

Good location pleasant reception staff

Excellent - just be warned about the lift!! Otherwise I would have graded it as excellent

The lifts!! 2 small lifts for 4 people only - problem is that if 4 people in the lift it starts dropping floors and going up and down. Loads of people got stuck and both broke down in 2 days I stayed there!!. Staff seemed to know this was a problem when 4 people use the lift together - it should say maximum 3 people then seems to work ok. Management need to sort the lift problem hotel was not full when I stayed so dread to think what it would be like at a busier time!

Excellent location, hotel spotless, lovely breakfast - lots of choice from cooked breakfast to continental. Attached cafe & bar great for snacks as well as main restaurant . Bedrooms have plenty of room and are quite large, nice bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer. Wall mounted tv with English channels and a big bonus tea & coffee making facilities in the room. Safe in the room 1 Euro a day and 3 Euro deposit which is refunded when you return the key. Hotel is central for everything both old & new town. For smokers cigarette/tabac shop 2 mins from hotel (turn right out of hotel, walk on the Main Street a couple blocks and situated on opposite side of road) only downside are the lifts - see what I didn’t like - staff helpful and friendly. Good security to access lift or stairs you need your room card key so this means no one not staying in the hotel can get access to bedrooms. Outside pool small but lovely sitting area. Didn’t try the pool at it was December and not warm enough but I understand there is an indoor pool but we didn’t use it.

Would recommend as good location and would stay there again.

Probably the entertainment

Lovely suite on a high floor with a large balcony.Bed lovely and comfortable and room very modern with all what you would need.

Lovely stay but would like to feel more welcomed next time.

Cleaners to clean under the beds as good as every where else was sparkling!!

Everywhere was clean and tidy and in good order, but under our beds was pretty grim to be honest. We also found the staff not so friendly or warming. Such a shame as we are all returning next year. We were in Benidorm for the Benidorm 10k race this year and will be returning for the same event next year. Will be looking at other hotels in comparison.

Excellent service, excellent location, excellent facilities

Shower temperature was temperamental but not enough to worry about!

Excellent customer service, excellent location, excellent food choice, catered for all tastes in my opinion, lovely light airy clean room, fabulous bathroom

A great central hotel to stay with friends mid point between the beach, old town and the party strip

Only 2 small lifts which kept jamming between floors and key cards not working properly. Food quality at breakfast okay but room for improvement.

Rooms cleaned quickly & efficiently whilst at breakfast. Clean towels every day.

Lovely hotel clean friendly staff food not so hot.

everything was good except the meals did not feel catered for.

Beautiful hotel .. poor view food was poor under our bed was thkck with dust but a lovely room smaller than expectex but staff were lovely and helpful

Very comfortable and enjoyable

The decor in the bathroom wasn't to my taste and there was some water damage near the bath and some repairs were not finished off properly. But the bathroom was lovely and big and plenty of hot water.

Lovely big room with a balcony facing the beach. Bed was very comfy which is my top priority along with cleanliness.

Would warmly recommend it.

Only minor point of negative feedback is that the lifts are a bit loud. You can hear them in the rooms.

Very nice location, nice breakfast, clean rooms. 1 of the view places in the area that is not totally dominated by the Brits (no disrespect though)

The location was excellent.

The lifts were slow and breakfast could have finished a bit later as we never made it.

The location was excellent. On the edge of the strip so close enough but not too close. The bed was very comfortable and the Hotel was clean throughout.

Excellent hotel, very clean.

Excellent hotel, very clean. We stayed on a B&B basis, breakfast was really good. Great location for all the attractions yet far enough away so as not to be disturbed at night.

Lovely hotel

No extra tea coffee in room after day 1. Could do with more lifts. Towel rail on bathroom in front of sink silly and uncomfortable place to be.

Breakfast was good room and bed comfy

great location, clean average hotel with nice staff

room on small side, other guests putting towels on beds early and then not using them, as there were not many beds at the pool side this was very frustrating. 4 day stay at belroy tea, coffee milk in room not restocked once. Breakfast was average, limited choice.

great location, reception staff nice. lovely clean modern room

We had half-board included, breakfast is very good while the...
    • Double room without terrace

We had half-board included, breakfast is very good while the dinners are fantastic (different every evening). We arrived around 8AM, check-in time was around 16PM. But a very kind guy at the reception found us an available room and checked us in early in the morning free of charge. It really saved that day (after overnight flight).

Nice but could've been better for a 4 star

terrace balcony Dangerous to kids , stairs to top sun area metal and dangerous where our 14yr old slip on cut her finger, lifts too small , beds poor quality . Construction work being down near the pool very noisy.

Check in staff very nice and helpful

More like a 4 star hotel than a 3 star

Pool towels

Very very clean rooms spacious cleaned every day maid very friendly staff overall very helpful food was fantastic especially barbecue night would definitely be staying here again pool view room perfect

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Noisy room NOT soundproofed as stated!!

We were give a very noisy room above reception, i asked that i wanted another room they said come back tomorrow & they would change it, the next day i went to get my room changed & the guy (different guy) at reception said that there was no messages on his computer..i complained to him about our room been so noisy he said no rooms available..he just didnt want to help at all..our sleep was disturbed quite alot with banging doors & people shouting etc.. definitely not soundproof rooms as stated. The hotel itself looks nice when you enter but when you go to the rooms its a big disappointment 3 star hotel NOT 4 star.. we changed our flights to come home earlier due to the lack of sleep and attitude of the guy at reception who just kept given us dagger eyes everytime we passed, we have stayed in this area a few times & there is loads of gorgeous hotels near there which are far better...& pool is freezing not heated as stated.

Location was brilliant..2 min walk to the beach & the square

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Don't stay at this hotel

Don't accuse people of smoking in their room when they don't smoke and when they make a mistake have decency to apologise. The room not cleaned properly Fridge did not work Air con tripped back to a single setting, their setting Some staff serving drinks very rude The hotel is certainly NOT a £100+ a night hotel. ( would rather have had a Premier Inn, better value)

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

staff.

not a 4 star. more a 2. food was bad . small selection. poor choices. poorly cooked. had to pay for luggage while waiting to leave. had to pay to park mobility scooter. locked out at 11pm with scooter . will never use again.

staff.

Regulated AC system in the rooms which meant you...

Regulated AC system in the rooms which meant you couldn't adjust it to your preferred temperature so consequently I found the rooms very warm, expensive hotel for the standard

Lovely hotel, close to entertainment, shops and restaurants

The food, we went half board and I felt there wasn't much choice or much quality to the food

The rooms are modern and clean great location and friendly staff

Time spent at belroy hotel

Most restaurant staff friendly always one that lets the team down and chewing gum not a good look when on duty.

Bed really comfy good sized room lovely view.food excellent plenty choice.great location.would definitely visit again.reception staff always helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Clean hotel

Evening meal was poor. Staff shld never judge people on arrival. Cos was told to keep noise down. B4 we even got room key. Pool was very cold

Room size. Breakfast was good times. And good breakfast food. Stones throw from the beach and good bars

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

A good hotel,but glass and marble do not make a hotel Four star.

The hotel gave us a room by the front entrance. We knew there was a club next door and it is soundproofed but the visitors to the club were noisy on leaving between 3 & 5am

The decor was smart and clean if a little dated and worn as was the furniture. Great location for the town,but as with all spanish hotels there is very little sound proofing.The restaurant was excellent in choice of food and preparation.Complementary Tea & Coffee is a first day only thing,Why?.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

staying near Alicante but 4 night stay in lively Benidorm

Indoor pool was a little cold.

Clean comfortable room. Easy check in and out. Helpful staff. Good location. Weather not too good so did not use outdoor pool.

The Belroy Hotel Benidorm A Good Choice

If I have any criticism at all it is about the food. Unfortunately this time we found it not as nice as previous visits. I do understand that they have to cater for many different types of people however one thing I hate is cold food. We found some dishes partly uncooked, and other dishes overcooked. Overall most of the food was only lukewarm. It is a real shame as we love this hotel, we like the staff and the location. However we may choose just bed-and-breakfast next time and opt out for half-board. It will most certainly not put us off staying at the Belroy. As there are so many places to eat, all types of food for every culture in Benidorm. Please don't let my comments put you off the Belroy is a great hotel.

We have stayed at the Belroy many times now. We like the location, The rooms are quite spacious, clean and well laid out.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Great location!

Bed was squeaky air con seem to be working slowly or not at all, food at the dinner was disappointing we ate out of the hotel 3 out of 5 nights each night coming back thinking it would improve but it did not. Overall I would recommend it but without the half board option!

Nice clean room with the sea view, very close to the beach, nice pool

Great short break

The location is handy for beach, old town & new town but quite noisy from traffic noise being on the main dual carriage way road thru levante. It was hot whilst we were in Benidorm but could only leave patio door open a little to try not to be too noisy.

Spotlessly clean, friendly and nice pool area.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Never again !!

You advertised this accommodation with Air Conditioning BUT apparently they do not turn this on until the end of May, so false advertising by you basically and won't be using yourselves anymore. Had to sleep with patio doors unlocked and open with comprised our security in order to get through the night

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

A great hotel in an excellent location for the beach and old town.

There could have been a few more vegetarian choices for lunch and dinner, there were normally chips, some veg, but lacking in main courses. I wouldn't book lunch or dinner there, but the breakfasts had eggs, toast, fruit, tea and worth the money.

Staff were friendly, comfy beds, we even had a room upgrade. Would stay there again.

Nice hotel, and would stay again

Not a complaint at all (as we got exactly what we paid for) however, if you want a balcony, make sure that it says it on the booking confirmation - as not all rooms do.

Great location, rooms spacious and airy, beds comfy and cleaned daily

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Very Good Hotel

No real down sides except that we could have done with a few more days !

Excellent location. There in March and seemed to cater mainly for an older age group .Food was straight forward, buffet style and was fine. Easy walking distance (or scooter if you fancy it !) of sea front, old town and main busy bar area. Good point, was that whilst entertainment/bar areas were close by there was no rowdyism which we saw. Hotel is about 100 yards from the bus stop on the Avenida Europa for the bus to and from Alicante airport. Staff were excellent and took time to explain and help whenever we required it. Very good stay which we thoroughly enjoyed, Would return

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Good All Round!

Coffee, tea & milk in the rooms weren't replenished daily which was disappointing. Thought the indoor pool was heated but it was a heated room and a chilly pool (like a green house)

Stayed in room 1408 great view from the balcony of the pool & decked area aswell as getting the sun throughout the day. The beds were really comfortable, shower was really powerful, Tv great size in the room & had English channels. Breakfast was fab a lot of choice of cooked foods, cheese & fruits aswell as croissant, lots of juices, teas & coffees available. Location really close to the strip literally a 5 minute walk & very close to beach!!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Best Hotel Beds Ever

Staff in the restaurant did not seem to smile much

The beds in the hotel where the best i have slept in in the World. Reception and bar staff excellant. Hotel very clean. Good choice of food

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Great all round stay, will definately stay again!!

Lovely breakfast selection, very nice room, comfy bed, rooms cleaned every day. Friendly, helpful staff, nice little indoor pool and sauna, great location

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Smart hotel...good location.

The food at dinner and breakfast was only mediocre....Was looking forward to a swim in the indoor pool but now you have to wear a cap which I don't like and didn't have.This wasn't the case last time we stayed so was disappointed.

The room was nice with a sea view...Hotel is quite stylish.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The only downside was our room was facing the lift and you could hear it as it was going up and down started around 6am

The location was spot on, stayed for four nights with breakfast, room was very comfortable, breakfast had a vast choice, friendly staff,excellent hotel, it was my husbands birthday while.we were here and they left a bottle of sparkly in the room.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Great quality hotel in excellent location

The heating/air con was impossible to change. No matter what I tried it was not possible to set a lower temperature. First night as fine because when you turned on the fan it heated the room. The other nights were warmer but unit only ever blew out warm air. Perhaps I should have reported this..instead we just kept the balcony door open overnight

All meals (breakfast and dinner) were excellent.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Central and professional no language barriers.

No milk on the room tray, even uht would have been fine. The patio doors leading to the balcony needed all my strength to open.

Friendly reception including provision of a taxi without request. Room spotless and warm.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Great relaxing short break

Limited choice at breakfast, croissants were delicious, plates were very hot, several people burnt their hands

Ideal location, food tasty & hot. Rooms great & comfy. Lovely welcome on arrival

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Location. Location. Location. Perfect.
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Indoor pool a little too small. Sauna so small you have to book and at least hour n half before.

Location. The guy on reception exceptionally nice. Rooms really easy to get on with. No issues at all with this hotel. 😍

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Great location don't stay here is you don't like to be kept up by music until after 3am

Put me on floor 1 very very loud up all night some days after 3am from the notice off the nightclub below.staff on reception very rude at night and in restaurants.tge outdoor pool was closed big pipes in it all whilst I was there.indoor look was cold didn't feel as it was on

Location great and room clean