Reviews of Stil Bonsai 3 stars

Peral Isaac 112, 07458 Can Picafort, Spain

#30 of 47 hotels in Can Picafort

Felt a bit like an outsider, most guests appeared to know each other, one of waiting staff very unfriendly, evening meal very basic, and not especially high quality, especially desserts.

Lovely room, even had sea view, very clean, good choice at breakfast.

- We`ve got the room on the other side from the main road... to find out there is another hotel with live performances and even more noise than the main road. We didn`t get a good sleep. - We had to walk for about 20 minutes to find a place for dinner (couldn`t find anything closer). - The room smelt a bit like hospital and it wasn`t hard to tell people are allowed to smoke in the rooms. - The beds were really hard and uncomfortable. We had 2 single beds and they were moving on the tiles all the time and didn`t stay together. - Be careful if you pay with card in different currency. Although I kept repeating I want to be charged in EUR, receptionist charged me in GBP with much worse exchange rate.

- The staff is nice. - Breakfast has a lot of options. - There are plenty of parking spots on the streets around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

Funny, but I found the mirrors too big and too many. I am not accustomed to costantly see myself everytime I make a move;)

Everything. First of all I liked the smell(not chemicals, no)the smell of cleanliness. It really makes you feel comfy and great. I liked the food, various, tasty, big choise. I liked the staff, no, I loved them;) I liked the bed, I liked the balcony, I liked the position in the town, I liked the style, attitude towards guests.... I am so happy that I was there, thank you very much. Highly recommended to everyone.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Swimming pool a bit cold but very refreshing in the hot weather.

This is a super small hotel in a great location with good sized, clean and well maintained rooms. The staff are all extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming, particularly Alison on reception who went out of her way to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

A small friendly hotel with helpful, happy staff, good food and it was only a stones throw away from a lovely beach. A great holiday, thank you Stil Bonsai 😎

No outdoor pool.

Very reasonably pticed drinks and snacks.excellent service.friendly atmosphere..unbelievably clean.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Noise from pub across the road was disturbing at times.

Food good and location excellent

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

The standard/quality of training/gym equipment.

The relaxed way everything was carried out and nothing was a problem to any of the staff.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

bedding & towels rather old & worn.fridge is extra!

handy for beach,bars,shops & bus.secure storage for bikes.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Everything was perfect!!!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

Customers service, the location of the hotel and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2015

The village is horrible. Dinner finish at 8:30!! What a strange idea in Spain! Impossible to eat after 8:30

The room was nice

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Stil Bonsai traveller photo gallery