Reviews of Apartamentos Bora Bora - Adults Only

Playa d'en Bossa, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Spain

#24 of 32 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

5.6

Would definitely stay here again as long as the air con was sorted
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The air con in one of our two room was terrible, it was so warm we couldn’t sleep so we ended up sharing the one room instead

The location was perfect and the place was clean

Excellent reception staff and has everything you need for a...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Horrendously loud music when you’re simply dying from too much partying and some interesting guests!!

Excellent reception staff and has everything you need for a budget minibreak

My feedback
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

- Check in was at 3 PM and I arrived to IBIZA at 9 AM and I have to wait until 3 PM !! ( no fixable check in) - No hair dryer available. - Room was not cleaning that much. - The resort was over priced. - No elevator. - Wi Fi only available at reception area. - I didn't feel comfortable at this resort. - I don't think to re visit the resort again.

- The location is good - The environment of the resort was nice. - Beach was nice but you have to pay for the bed even if you are resort guest !! - Many restaurant and supermarket near to you.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Couldn’t fault it
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The studio rooms are little small but manageable!

Perfect location on Bora Bora beach right next to steak and shake and the taxi rank. Walking distance to Hi and Ushuaia... Next door to Jet but not as noisy so could get some sleep when we came in from the clubs at 6am. Nice big balcony, full length mirror, fridge but no freezer. Cleaners came every day and reception staff were lovely. The pool are was nice and we were lucky enough to have the music on after party with paco osuna round the pool ‘el Patio’ which was of course free entry for the hotel guests. Will deffo be back!!

Location is great, its near everything you need and you can...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Location is great, its near everything you need and you can grab a taxi right outside the hotel, the restaurant in the hotel is good and the staff are very friendly!

The staff at the reception was very welcoming and friendly.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

We were quite upset with the cleaning of the apartment and I would also like to add that the staff only provided us with 2 towels for our body and 2 smaller towels for our hair, staff should be aware that it is very hot in the summer season and we required more towels for our needs. In addition we believe the WiFi service should be improved !

The staff at the reception was very welcoming and friendly.

Badest experience ever

The service , the poeple who works there Dirty apartment Broken AC They didnt fixit On check out the enmplyee enntred our room in bad way without knocking the door and she shout loudly

It is a good hotel of you wanna have crazy fun, dance and...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

They don't have an hairdresser. Wifi availujust in the lobby. Locker in the room not included in the room fare.

It is a good hotel of you wanna have crazy fun, dance and meet people all over the world. If you want have fun and relax in your bedroom when you come back ... this is not the place ! So location is very central according to the best places to dance but very noisy. Your choice!

The worst place on Playa!!!
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. I can say nothing positive about this place. If you want to have a comfortable vacation, you should run away from Bora Bora. The personnel is absolutely unprofessional, bodyguard guy at the party was very rude to us as to apartments guests, when we tried to go to our room, he didn’t allow us, grabbed my friend’s arm and started to shout “pu*a madre” and other swear Spanish words. It was very frightening! My friend was about to cry! And reception desk couldn’t do anything about this situation at all just like “well it happens”... What to say about room service? They don’t have it at all! We didn’t get house keeping and our towels were changed only once in 3 days. Our floor was dirty and sandy, water was salty and rough for skin. This hotel also organizes parties in their pool and beach, so it is EXTREMELY noisy and you can forget about sleeping and resting, because it starts in 12am and finish about 4 in the night! I can add some shocking details like 20€ for hairdryer and that they have wi-fi ONLY at reception. Like guys, it is 2k18!!! Come on! How come don’t you have wi-fi? So to sum it up, this hotel suits only for “all day all night” wasted people or party animals who don’t care about their comfort at all, very-very law class people... For others - please PLEASE PLEASE choose another option for accommodation! There are plenty of them on Playa, but it’s definitely not Bora-Bora.

The location is good, that is it...

Perfect 10
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

What is there not to like

The hotel is in the best location between all the main clubs and Bossa bars. Rooms are clean and are serviced daily. Reception staff and maids are very pleasant.

out of the 3 times i been Ibiza this was my favourite hotel
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

only complaint was they through a party by the pool on the Saturday which they shut off the pool all day and asked us to keep tops on pool side which was a pain as it was the hottest day of the trip

Great location, Pool was great and plenty going on in and around the hotel. Would look to book this hotel again the next time I come

Terrible
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi wasn't working, Shower was dirty, people in the other apartments don't know how to behave properly. Cleaning was very Poorly. No elevator to apartments. The food in the restaurant wasn't any good.

we had a fantastic time
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The toilets in the hotel reception and pool were dirty and not cleaned regularly. In our first room, the terrace looked out onto the street, within 5mins of sitting there we had people shouting through the fence and drug dealers selling on the street corner. It needs some privacy fencing to stop that happening.

The staff were so helpful and friendly especially Lina, her English was great and nothing that we asked was too much trouble. They upgraded our room from a studio to an apartment. The pool was lovely and the room was poolside. our flight wasnt until late eve and they looked after our cases, and offered us a room in which to shower and change free of charge.

Loud

It is only for young people who do not care that it is at least till 03.30 very noisy.before that time you have to sleep with earplugs.

Nice appartement with a lot of space

Dont think ... Book it
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

What a place it is , We got beautiful Sea facing room 601 , Excellent front desk and other staff , So many bars and eating joints are next to Bora Bora , Boat party starts from this place , right on a beautiful sandy beach

Overall the hotel was very good value for money.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool area was under construction when we arrived so we were unable to use it which was disappointing.

Overall the hotel was very good value for money. We really enjoyed our stay.

No sleep
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

No swimming pool under Construction. Our appartment was literally 4 st pa from a nightclub that opened 1pm - 6am!!

Cleanliness of rooms and location and f beach.

Could go rather camping...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Doors banging so loud during the night it sounded as gun shots, fire alarm at midnight on for more than 5 minutes for no reason, you could hear all the planes taking of or landing, terrible view from our room, for 2 people and 3 nights only one bag of 5MLS shampoo.

• Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Very disappointing with our stay, we went for closing parties, however the hotel was closing around us and I felt that was unfair to guests who were still in the hotel. Bathroom was dirty and mold all on the ceiling. Reception staff unhelpful. Drilling repairs early in the morning. The hotel was due to close Sunday and I felt all the repairs and closing should have been undertaken once all guests had left.

It was ok.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Filthy! First walked into the apartment and it smelt horrible. The floor felt like it never been washed. Kitchen facilities is only a hob. Didn’t replenish towels never cleaned the apartment. The toilets downstairs in the hotel, I feel sick even thinking about them. Its dirty.

Modern interior with spacious balcony. Close to the beach. The staff are freindly and helpful.

When I return, I'd stay here again. Excellent location in the middle of it all
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Unable to connect Wifi even in lobby. Late night boy on staff was not helpful at all and ended going to another hotel for assistance and they were right away very helpful. The Bora Bora late night staff boy was more interested in conversation with friends than customer assistance. If not for satisfaction with my room, I would've checked out. I'm not paying for just a room, but service as well.

Had to move rooms but ended with an excellent room with ocean view and right above the club El Patio. Both morning and afternoon staff ladies were excellent and took care all my requests.

Free access to the Beach club
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

A little noisy but it's a balance between wanting to be close to the party and get rest. Music not loud until 3pm. Very sociable guests around the pool.

Free access to the Beach club

bitter experience
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The staff may get very rude and despite that you paid for your accomodation (which is not cheap) they might come up with the idea blocking your key and when you come after clubbing you might not be able to get into your room until 9am when you can discuss the problem with the manager. The nightshift guy is extremely rude and inadequate, when trying to solve the problem through booking he pretended he did not speak english, however in spanish it was impossible to solve the problem as well. He wanted a bribe of 200 euros from me in order to let me in to my room, which I did not have with me and he refused to go with me to my room so I could give him those 200 euros. I was shocked about this whole situation! And it was my third stay at this place and I recommended it to other people. Any problem may be solved in a civilized way, especially on the check out, why spoiling someone's holiday especially when it is chilly at night, I was already sick, needed medicine and was unable to get in my room and had to spend 4 hours in the cold streets. And when I returned home I went down with a flu. Nobody cares about you in Ibiza cuz people will keep coming anyway, so why bother. It was my fourth time in Ibiza and the service went really low in the year 2017. Maybe it's time to change the stuff, they are tired and bored and irritated with what they are doing. But no matter what nobody will evade Karma. That left a nasty taste in the mouth, however I considered that the place wasn't so bad but for the very salty tap water.

Location near the beach and right in the middle of hustle and bustle of Playa d'en Bossa. Great cafeteria Bossa Mar. Nice beach parties but the music every day is all the same.

Okay but they could have done better.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Not the highest quality for a lot of money. Saltwater showers gave me a rash after 3 days and the air con didn't work. Everybody seemed to want to rip you off including the barstaff who would start off charging one price for drinks and then suddenly increase the price with no explanation. I challenged this twice, got shouted at by the barstaff then I started buying drinks elsewhere. This is their loss as if they had kept their prices constant I would have spent a lot more money at the Bora Bora beach club than I did. Pickpockets pushers and hookets on the street outside spoilt the atmosphere for me. There were better shops and bars a bout a mile away at Eivissia. That's where I will stay next time. Ibiza is better than this.

Good location. Fairly modern buildings Great DJs and positive friendly atmosphere from the other guests . I was upgraded to a bigger apartment but then I was paying a high price anyway The best bars and restaurants were found about 1 to 2 miles in the direction of Eivissia. They were much better value for money. If you stay at Apartments Bora Bora there is a great beach party every night and a bigger one on Saturday free admission to residents. Sadly there was not much else to make want to return. Avoid drinking at the bar unless you want to pay the price of a full bottle for one drink.

Only positive thing about this hotel is the location.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Not clean, beds not comfortable, too late check in time, and most horrible: the tap water!!!! Even taking a shower or brushing the teeth is a bad experience.

Only positive thing about this hotel is the location.

Will not stay here ever.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi only works in the lobby. Had to carry large luggage up the stairs as there were no elevators. Staff were extremely slow. Property was way too noisy. Did not rest well during my 4 nites stay.

I did not like it at all - even more, I was attacked in Bora...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

I was attacked in the Bora Bora restorant, a guy broked my iphone and the hotel staff did not help me at all, I was alone (my friends stayed in Ushuaya hotel and did not arrive untel the next day), I went to the police because I was afraid and in shock. The police helped. But I do not recommend anyone to go in this Bora Bora hotel - it is dangerous, especially if you are alone. Service is very poor

I did not like it at all - even more, I was attacked in Bora Bora restorant and the hotel staff did not help

Perfect for people who go to bed when the sun rises!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Very very noisy, music booming out from about 3pm til midnight, no chance of a siesta! People slamming doors all hours of the morning when you're trying to sleep. Sun loungers are all broken and uncomfortable

Housekeeping clean AND give fresh towels everyday

Beautiful location and hotel
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

As above The location was perfect. The downfall was the breaksfast , you have limited choice as to what to have and further the hotel does not pay for oranage juice and one coffee per token , given the charge for the breakfast this was bad. Better to have proper breakfast at the many places available instead of opting for breakfast included.

They have a pool party on sundays, it was good.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Wifi was not reaching our room. I forget some of my stuff because the staff in reception did not do a profensional checkout even I left the hotel and the key of the safety box was with me .without asking me to give it back and they charge me with a 70+€ including a deposit of 45€ which I didn't recieved it due to the unusual chekcout.

They have a pool party on sundays, it was good. We had a view on the beach and it was within few steps. At night its a bit quite. The bedroom was clean as well as the livingroom.

Good location, medium quality, low service and expensive
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

During check in and check out man performing that was not so friendly, during check out 2 am I had to wait long time since he was not on place. Shower at room only with salty water, AC at room was not working. Only place with available rooms during my booking but very expensive.

Bar with club music atmosphere and location was very good, person selling club and party tickets in front of hotel very friendly and helpful :)

Great trip all round
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Constantly being asked if I wanted drugs whilst sitting on my balcony/veranda and walking to the beach down the side road as u couldn't walk through the property if u had a drink in your hand, constantly being harassed by the locals to buy drugs from them!

The apartment was lovely and clean. The bedrooms were nice and dark when u wanted to sleep in after a heavy night out and the apartments decor was a great touch.

Noisy Neighborhood, Inconsiderate Residents and Salty Showers!
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

We arrived at the property early morning around 9 am but couldn't check in till 3 pm. We were lucky to get a bigger room, however, the cleaning services do nothing but empty the trash bins. The bathroom shower and water tabs flow salty water, we showered in salty smelly water, which is really disgusting. The other residents do not respect the comfort of their neighbors as they were slamming doors and screaming in hallways all night long. The street itself is a party street, so we were having trouble adapting to the noises 24/7. Also we have noticed a couple of men standing by the hotel entrance daily (next to the tickets booth) just observing other people until they get a chance for robbery. Having been a victim a year earlier, the attempt wasn't successful this time as we were just as observant when one of them tried his luck!

Filthy hotel, but great for party.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The place was filthy, clearly wasn't even vacuumed. Hairballs and loose dirt all over the floor. I called housekeeping and they said they'd send someone up, I waited a half hour and no one so I left to the beach. When I returned I noticed they drew my blinds but the floor was still not vacuumed or cleaned. I called them back and they said housekeeping was gone. Also there were no bath soap at all in the bathroom and the shower drain was clogged and filled up with filthy water I had to stand in while showering. I complained about these items and they said they had no bath soap and to go buy some at a local store, are you kidding? They didn't offer any refund or anything due to the condition of the place.

Great if you want to party nonstop. House music pounding throughout property all and night until very late. Right on beach.

Bora Bora Apartments are awesome!!!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

This hotel was excellent, so to try and find something I didn't like I would be really struggling. The only thing I can think off was the check in was very busy and we had to wait as there was only one member of staff checking people in. No big drama really and I'm being really nit picky here sorry.

This hotel was perfect. Great location near the beach, airport and nightlife. Also was a bus stop nearby where you could jump on the 'Discobus' to San Antonio, they staff printed off a timetable for us. Not that you needed to leave the area as it is right in the middle of all the action in Playa Den Bossa. Staff were very polite and helpful. Room looked like it has recently been refurbished and was very clean and tidy with decent AC and a good sized fridge. The cleaners came every day without fail. We also got free entry to an awesome pool party on the Sunday.

Better placed are there, better service, better facilities and cheaper.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

There was only one lady at the front desk handling everything from check in to check out even going with some guest to their room to explain how the air conditioning works to answer some complaints.. this created a big delays in check and lots of people were kept waiting for 30 to 50 mnts. The housekeeping is extremely bad the team didn't do anything, they even didn't change the sheets not fixed the bed, they only placed some towels. The facilities are not as shown in the add the pool is extremely small barely fits a dozen of people, if you go to the hotel beach side you have to pay 45 euros to reserve a spot, the wifi is a joke, didn't work at all. The venue doors were open no security anyone can come in and out without anyone asking. Loud music was playing all day without any reason... The bar in the lobby refused to give us an empty plastic cup in the morning! There is no parking as mentioned. Overall it wasn't a pleasant stay.

Size of the Appartment

Price performance ratio to bad….
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

We were 5 nights and only from the 4 night they changed the sheets because we complained. WIFI worked very badly in the rooms. The reception was not so friendly. Rooms were ok. The locatiion if you want to do 24h party it’s ok too. ocation to the party also. Price performance ratio to bad….

Great location but no amenities or wifi in rooms
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

There were no amenities only packets of body wash were provided, and the air barely worked and never kept the place cool. You had to stand under it to be cool. The biggest and most frustrating issue was the lack of internet I picked this place for the wifi but it didn't work in the room you had to be in the lobby. Would not recommend this place if you want/need access to internet.

The place was clean and close to everything.

GREAT LOCATION FOR A GREAT TIME!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

If you don't like noise this hotel is not for you.

I LOVED EVERYTHING! The location was EXCELLENT! We were right on the strip and could literally walk everywhere! The pool was great, the beach was awesome. Everything was a bit pricey, but hey I expected that.

No AIr conditioning at Apartamentos Bora Bora
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The air conditioing was non existent. I got so ill from hea that I had to go to local hospital. At first taxi drivers refused to take me but the friendly receptionist persuaded them after she gave me a towel. Music from next door was unbelievably loud. WiFI intermittent and you cannot use whatsapp. Had no choice but to book another apartment through booking.com which I did using the Policlinica del rosario hospital wifi. The aprtment i was given 435 was ground floor and not secure. Pleanty of British men staying there.

Amazing place for party people.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

We had an amazing time staying at Bora Bora appartments. Room was super good, location is just amazing - located exactly on the Bora Bora Beach, 3 mins away from Ushuaia and Space (Hi Ibiza). Streets nearby are always super crowded, so its a good place for party people.

The personnel was not enough.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The personnel was not enough... they seemed to be rushing with the high number of guests and struggle to service us properly and in timely manner. That could be improved by having more personnel at the reception. Additionally, our bad had no soap or shampoo and we had to go to te reception instead of as traditionally bringing it to the room.

Modern great location and very clean and spacious
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Noisy in mornings when they were doing repair work on apartments hammering and drilling was extremely annoying, especially when you've been out all night at a club

Modern great location and very clean and spacious

Great place near the beach.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom did not really have much hotel amenities but it was overall okay.

The room was so spacious and for such a good price. Everything was clean. I had my own balcony to spend time on. It was great.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Friendly staff , local to everything , free wifi and close...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Price of drinks in hotel , and my room was not cleaned once even though I told them my apartment has dirty sheets on them from previous guest

Friendly staff , local to everything , free wifi and close to airport

Beach apartment but not worth the money
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The staff wasn't that helpful. They did not clean the rooms. The pool was not available to swimm in. Found a spider in the blanket which bit me. Air conditioning wasn't working

Right next to the beach and all clubs and bars around it. Taxi stand right outside and bus stop is a 2 mins walk which takes you to the town n the port to get a ferry to smaller island and beaches

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Lovely stay!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

As it was self catering could do with some more kitchen utensils and was a bit chilly at night.

Lovely Apartment, nice decor and good size. Great balcony size too!

The location was amazing and the room was spacious.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Wifi connection was not that great. Proper room cleaning was not done everyday by the staffs.

The location was amazing and the room was spacious. Overall, it was a relaxing experience.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Great apartment, on great location.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

They had problems with the entrance key card because they just installed a new software so we had to go almost everytime to the reception to let us in the room but that can happen. Everything else was great!

The stuff was super friendly, the rooms clean large and comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

PERFECT FOR IBIZA WITH YOUR PALS
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

Comfort of beds

The location was great the balcony was awesome, the staff was all helpful, parties round the pool, good atmosphere, probably rebook it next year

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Very Nice staff, nice revamped flat with simple and nice furnitures. A little bit noisy...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

some room are not really quiet due to the street noise, but you are in Ibiza...

Very Nice staff, can push your check out for less money, very rare and appreciated

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Perfect location in PDB.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

Cleaners entering the room while we're sleeping? Strange. Should have do not disturb signs that guests can use maybe.

Perfect location in PDB. Swapped rooms to allow us to check in early.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Perfect for a few nights , any longer location perfect , but wifi could improve , and comfort of the
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Beds could be a bit more comfy, the sun loungers were poor , wifi was BAD ,

For the money spent , the hotel is in a perfect location , the rooms and hotel were very clean , staff were helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Perfect Playa Party
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Not much although bits of paint fell off the walls, wifi was quite tempermental. Fridge and air con were never really cold but was never a massive issue.

Perfect location, quite spacious room and large balcony perfect for the after session. Quite noisy area at any time in day so no bother with noise people back etc.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Location, ease of check in, all basic appliances present...
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Smoky smell in the room, room and bathroom a bit tired, but clean

Location, ease of check in, all basic appliances present (except hairdryer)

Food was good reception was brilliant.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Asked for a different room to the one I got. The music in beach bar was cancelled on the sunday

Food was good reception was brilliant.

Excellent!

Everything!

Very Disgustingg and helpful reception!
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Very Disgustingg and helpful reception!!!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Location was great, can’t be beaten!
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Some of the staff need to be taught manners!!

Location was great, can’t be beaten!! 🙌🏼

May be the location.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Toilets were not clean. There was an unpleasant smell in the rooms and I vacated the hotel the very next day.

May be the location.

OK

Salty tap water

Excellent location, cool vibe and clean contemporary rooms.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Towels and bedding could be changed more regular.

Excellent location, cool vibe and clean contemporary rooms.

quite

the bugs inside apartment

quite

Great lication great partys
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Great location middle of everything great party atmosphere all day and night

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Air con is awful had to buy a fan from the shop to help me sleep!

Good restaurant, nice pool

Good restaurant, nice pool

Good place for party. Beach club is just wow!
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Good location if you want to party. Lots of nice people and good musi.

Staff.
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Staff. The room are horribly dirty.

Everything is good!

Everything is good! :) thank you Bora Bora! See you next time... 😍

the A/C they just have one in all of the apartment .
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

the A/C they just have one in all of the apartment .. and its not working good ... you will never sleep well or have a good nap !

Neighborhood and quick access to whatever one may need.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

A few guests were obnoxious but it is what it is and didn't ruin anything major

Neighborhood and quick access to whatever one may need.

Location was good and the rooms were comfortable and clean
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

There wasn’t anything i didn’t like during my stay

Location was good and the rooms were comfortable and clean

Outstanding location and setting
    • Studio Apartment (1-2 Adults)

No hair dryer provided as standard Could do with music by the pool more often

Outstanding location and setting Pool area much improved

That there was limited sunbeds at pool so had to pay for...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

That there was limited sunbeds at pool so had to pay for sunbeds on beach every day.

cool
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

I had to come home for work!

Foo was good and the music was banging!!!!

Browse Apartamentos Bora Bora - Adults Only traveller photo gallery