Reviews of Hotel Cala Dor - Adults Only 4 stars

Avenida Bélgica, 49, 07660 Cala d´Or, Spain

#2 of 15 hotels in Cala d´Or

6.1

Very very good place to stay - great location, good service
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

the only thing I could mark it down slightly was the shower wet room was a little dark and damp. Also thought the room safe should be free.

location is unbelievable - you're right on a tiny beach, close to a lovely town and marina. Great staff and service. Good breakfasts and lovely extras like yoga and guided trips.

Location was close to all the bars and restaurants and the...
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

I feel the hotel accommodation and bar etc were a little overpriced , we had to pay for safe and kettle rental our room was a little dated for a 4 star but the location I give 5 star

Location was close to all the bars and restaurants and the beach was only 50 yards away a lovely small cove but can get busy

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Perfect 6 days stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We were upgraded to a room with a sea view which was a lovely surprise - we would’ve preferred a double bed rather than twin beds, however the room was perfect and big with two balconies. The staff were very helpful and friendly and spoken multiple languages, which wonderful. The location was more than perfect, with beach right on the door step and restaurant 2 minutes walk from hotel and so many to choose from. Plus you have the marina about 10 minute walk with lovely restaurants. This was the perfect 6 day break for us. We checked out of our room around 11am and as our flight wasn’t until 5.30pm we went to the beach and relaxed knowing we were able to use the hotel showers to refresh and change out attire for our afternoon flight home.

A Lovely,well situated hotel, lovely room and view, staff were excellent.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

I can't say anything that we disliked apart from it would have been nice if there were tea/coffee making facilities in the room also there was a fig tree by the pool which dropped figs occasionally and were not removed, stood on and could have cause a slip. We were on Band B basis but did eat in the 2 restaurants but found the menu(s) not to our taste but speaking to others , they found the food ok but the restaurants in town had a wide range of choices. would be nice to have iron and board in the room.

The welcome was very good by the receptionist and she showed us to the room which was well situated for us as my wife suffers from arthritis, we asked, prior to our stay if we could have a low floor with as least steps as possible the room was,just a few steps to the restaurant, pool and beach. The breakfast choice was very good.

Everything was great!

All was good.

Everything was great! The staff, the manager, the SUPERB location, it was exactly in the center yet very quite +exactly on the beach not like the others, few steps from a million restaurant, ADULTS ONLY, which i really liked, no kids running around, nice pool nice view on the beach, they have many free activities which i unfortunately didn’t use as i was too lazy 😄, but i really liked the different musicians (guitarists, violinist...etc.), that come to the restaurant at night. The atmosphere was amazing. Soundproofing was good. I totally recommend this place.

Highly recommended spot in Cala d'or!
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Although the hotel was adult only there were some people with the age below 18. Also some people reserve their sunbeds with towels and don't show up. Highly annoying. Every hotel should implement a 'wall of shame' where 'reservation towels' are hanged. Have to pay 2EUR a day for the safe.

Super friendly and professional staff. Top location. Every day an ice cold towel was offered against the heat. Also they offer melon every day. Great hotel! The hotel is only a 2 minute stroll away from the lively center. We had a perfect holiday here.

The staff were amazingly friendly and happy .
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The usual towels on lie lows around poolside to reserve them whilst folk disappeared for two hours. Why can’t this be dealt with better it’s just not fair when your spending a lot of money on accommodation.

The staff were amazingly friendly and happy .. a great sign. Location for beach and local restaurants and shops and Marina excellent . Breakfast very good and rooms had good a/c for the hot weather. Entertainment in Ecobar was good..

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Perfection
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

4th stay at this hotel Always enjoy it but now it’s adults only it’s even better as much quieter as is the lovely swimming poolThe location of this hotel is second to none with lovely views of the cove and I thoroughly recommend this hotel

The price was towards the top end of our budget but would definitely stay there again
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Expecting a sea view from information on website but they are allocated on a first come first serve basis. There were no other negatives.

Great breakfast choice. The staff were really polite, professional and helpful. Everything very clean. Pool and bars excellent and the location is fantastic.

Excellent hotel all round in the best location in Calas D'or
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Cannot fault the hotel in any way Only observation we made to them was that the Cala Dor beach could do with more umbrellas for shelter from the sun but in fairness they do not own the beach and it is not up to them to resolve this.

The staff The food The Location The room The view etc

super

N?A

Cala d'Or is such a beautiful place and quiet. If you want more excitement the village is just 5 minutes walk away where you will find shops cafes and restaurants. There are lovely walks from the hotel. I try to keep this place a secret!

Could've stayed longer :)
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We were surprised that we had to pay extra for the safe (!) and the towels to be used at a pool. There was a lot of noise from the corridors and the room upstairs.

I liked the location, the friendly staff, and the fact that rooms were really well noise proofed from outside noise (a swimming pool and restaurant downstairs).

great staff;
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

a strict policy on stopping guests " reserving sun loungers" and then not using them for several hours.

great staff;good location;clean and comfy room breakfast choices good

Great location and beautiful room
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

would have preferred fresh orange juice for breakfast Stayed in a much cheaper hotel some days before and got fresh orange juice

Great location and beautiful room Staff were brilliant

Good stay at a wonderful location
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Main downside was that the airco in my room did not work, so it was quite warm. Presumably this was not the case in every room though.

Wonderful location, nice building/rooms, clean, great breakfast, and friendly staff.

Out of season resort hotel - curate's egg stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I chose the hotel because it seemed a stylish place established from the 1930s. I expected the elegant lounge to be open. It was not. Two bars closed with the pool once afternoon temperature dropped. There was no internal bar available. The room was fusty with a very noisy air con. There was no place to spend time relaxing comfortably indoors before and after dinner. There was no suggestion that facilities would be limited late April. I chose the hotel as it had four stars and seemed an appropriately stylish place to stay with my mother so she could have a restful stay without leaving the hotel. I feel the facilities available at the end of April are not worthy of 4 stars. When I complained I was told there was no management around but to complete a feedback/complaint form and submit it the following morning. I needed to check out early. There was no one able to respond to my complaints. I made plain that I felt the advertising falsely represented the facilities available. The reception person assured me he would personally convey my dissatisfaction to management who would be in touch. I have heard nothing a week later. The hotel's Web page has a 'contact us' link which does not work. I have had no reply from the email address I found. booking.com investigated and were told no compensation would be forth coming but I have still not received a response from msnagement to the issues raised. Their complaints procedures are unimpressive. The booking ap map did not coincide with the actual location of the hotel. As a point of information, it is not so easy to find. My hire car sat nav failed to recognise the street name, reverting to a location some streets inland.

Check in staff were friendly. The original 1930s section has acreted corridors with rooms off. Like a boat. I've not stayed in a resort before. There were details of entertainments but none were on during our stay, except morning yoga. The pool had loungers occupied by people lounging pinkly. The beach had people on it till the temperature dropped. The hotel is in a quiet wooded street with steps down to the Cove. There was street and private car parking available near the hotel. We had a most enjoyable meal in the hotel restaurant. While it looked unpromising when passed en route to our room, as it seemed deserted, it was actually an attractive dining venue with a lovely view over the wooded hill and Cove beach. Waiting staff recognised and welcomed guests on half board. We were b and b only and ate a la carte as turbot more appealing than turkey of the day. My mother's salmon and aspragus was generous and tasty. My fish was beautifully cooked. Breakfast was also good. An omelette chef was indeed in place and there was plenty of choice. And thr neighbourhood? Turning left the street leads to a roundabout with a lane leading to a local fishing spot. The marina, where there are (so a waiter told me when I asked where he'd eat) smarter, pricier restaurants, could be reached by following the coast. Turning right you easily reach a maze of little lanes occupied by cafes, bars and restaurants as well as clothes and knickknack shops. The street nearest the hotel has places selling steak, paella and wicker chair cafe bars. Further away there is a preponderance of sports bars with names like 'the London'. Plenty of variety for visitors: japanese/fusion Asian for those staying long enough not to want to see another ring of calamari. Seafood and local fare too being eaten people supping early. Low rise and well cared for generally. No yobbish behaviour in evidence. Apparently there are lots of nearby beaches.

Chilled out time.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

No bar other than the one by the pool. When it rained there was not really anywhere to sit and have a drink.

Loved the buffet breakfast and the location. The hotel was handy for so much.

Would definitely recommend this hotel
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The beds could be better, I like a double bed to be that, not two pushed together.

The location of the hotel is great and te renovations and update is really good.

• Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Nothing really maybe better coffe

This was a wonderful hotel beautifully decorated fabulous service and just couldn’t have been better will definitively be staying again

Very good hotel with a nice location.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

A water kettle would be a perfect addition to this nice room...ok, we were there in November, but even a green tea is good in the summer!

Very good hotel with a nice location. "Superior rooms" have a great balcony - perfect for a short nap or a glas of Mallorcan wine with a view over the hotel swimming pool and the nice bay. Well organized common room with TV, library and the billiard table. Nice smell throughout the hotel corridors. Definately the hotel is to be recommended! Do not hesitate and just book it!

Fabulous stay in a wonderful small family hotel in a perfect location.

Absolutely nothing

The location of this hotel is amazing. Very near the busy square with plenty of bars and restaurants and quite near the beautiful marina. The hotel sits next to an amazing little beach with crystal clear blue waters. The food in the hotel was lovely and all of the staff were really nice. I will certainly return.

Lovely charming hotel,with staff to match,in a beautiful environment!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Shuttle bus dropped us off at wrong hotel even after my insistence that this was not the location as per hotel address on booking form,as a consequence we had to find our own way and walk half a kilometre with suitcases to our hotel,not happy!

Excellent breakfast choices,quality of food very good.Evening meal very good.Rooms were kept clean and well presented,as was the whole environment around all parts of the hotel,pool and bar areas maintained high standards,and staff are very courteous friendly and helpful .Reception staff were kind helpfull informative and efficient.Location is beautiful.

restful, peaceful with friendly, helpful people
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

We would have liked the opportunity to dance and it would be good to have a small group in the evening who would play some latin and ballroom music on at least a few evenings. It would also be great to have a table tennis table and an indoor pool for the days when it rained. We were very disappointed not to be able to swim in the sea because of the jellyfish towards the end of the holiday. The view from the balcony was partly obscured by some trees which need cutting back.

The bed was comfy. Great to have a balcony with a sea view on the third floor. Excellent to have the use of a fridge. Lovely staff especially Carmen, our chambermaid who invited us to her folklore evening where we watched her dance. Good pool and lots of loungers. Access to the sandy beach down a few steps with crystal clear water in the Cala although the beach does become very busy even in the middle of September. Bbq in the beach bar good in the evening watching the sun go down and the Fort light up. Good to have changing facilities with a shower at the end of the holiday after we had checked out of our room. We really appreciated the lack of noisy music around the pool in the day particularly after lunch.

great position directly on a great beach.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

terrace in room is lacking privacy. it would be easy to solve the problem. it was great anyway

great position directly on a great beach.near to everything. parking .wi fi .breakfast.

Fantastic Find.will definitely go back
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bed wasn't most comfortable...but that's personal choice..balcony furniture bit jaded too...minor criticism.

Fabulous hotel and location. Excellent staff and service. Best breakfast... everything you could want. Great room on first floor overlooking pool and beach.

Perfect!
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Wonderful hotel and lovely staff. Extremely clean, delicious breakfast. Very close to the restaurants and facing the beach. I am a traveler and can say that it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. And, being a traveler, I usually do not go back to the same place to meet other parts of the world. But I will certainly return to Cala Dor Hotel.

It was so good we're planning to go back next year.

I liked it all.

The location was excellent as the hotel is within 25 metres of a beautiful little sandy cove. It is the only hotel on this cove. There were great views from the terraces of the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Perfect sunshine getaway!!
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Would have preferred a proper kingsize bed rather than two singles pushed together, but that's it!

Gorgeous location, delicious breakfast served till 10.45, (very civilised) and staff were so helpful and friendly. Will definitely be back for another trip.

Lovely hotel, great location next to beautiful beach and bars/restaurants
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

only one small problem, diet coke at bar flat every time i ordered one!

very comfortable beds, powerful shower, good air conditioning breakfast good, nice variety of bread, pastries, cheese,ham etc staff friendly & efficient

Wish I could stay longer

All was perfect!

Excellent location, ideal to relax with direct and beautifull view to the sea but still very close to all the restaurants and marina! I had a personal issue and had to leave sooner than expected. The staff was super professional and friendly to make all the arrangements of my earlier check out, ensuring that I would not worry about anything and focus on additional personal arrangements I had to take care of. A big thank you to all the reception team!

Excellent location, 'Eco' the beach bar served great...
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Some of the lower rooms have plumbing issues. Request a higher a room if you are staying here.

Excellent location, 'Eco' the beach bar served great food & cocktails. Higher rooms have great rooms and views of the sea and Cala D'or beach.

Very chilled and relaxing
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Would not describe our room as exactly having a sea view - but you could see a little bit of water through the trees!

Extremely nice hotel but with a relaxed atmosphere. Reception staff very helpful

Great location and nicely decorated hotel and rooms. Very pleased. Staff all friendly.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Coffee making machines at breakfast self service. Coffee wasn't nice.

Location very near the pedestrianised centre full of lot of restaurants, shops and bars. Hotel is seems relatively small which gives it a much more cosy feeling. Also only a 5 min walk from the lovely Marina. Hotel is directly on the beach - what more could you ask for!

Nice location and modest room
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The room was too small and uncomfortable. It felt like 2 beds were squeezed into a room for one. The shower was not set up properly - the bathroom was always flooded.

Location, the beach and breakfast

Hidden Gem!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Nothing that we did not like, honestly cannot think of anything.

We had such a lovely time at Cala Dor. The hotel was just what we needed to escape the busy life in the city with the beach being right at our doorstep. The water was so clear and even though the beach was not really big it was one of the nicest ones I have ever seen. Perfect conditions for keen swimmers. Really comfy beds and all of the guys at the reception were so helpful. The hotel was super clean. One of the days it was raining and the receptionist let us borrow all of the DVDs that we wanted to watch movies in bed.

I would go back 100%
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Hotel is very nice with an amazing location. I have to say that it smells so nice when you enter the hotel and the reception area is nicely decorated. Rooms are spacious and beds are comfy.Beach is lovely and the sea is amazing!! I really liked yoga classes and the outdoor gym :)

We will go again
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We would have liked a larger room with twin beds

The bay is wonderful with clear wonderful swimming. the chef at the hotel is now great, even have a machine for breakfast. Coffee

Simple and charming
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

As another reviewer pointed out, it's a bit odd having breakfast inside when you have large terraces. Ate in the restaurant only once - not great - but then there's such a variety of restaurants and bars outside the door I guess they don't need to make the effort. But a shame. And again, it'd be much nicer to be eating outside rather than in a glass box. Not sure if it was just the room I was in, but the noise of furniture being dragged across the floor in the upstairs room drove me mad for the first few days. Sounded like the inhabitants were re-arranging the furniture layout morning and night. Amber on reception tried to find an alternative room (which she did), but it was next door to the cause of the noise, so I decided to stay put! One other odd thing: the beds appear to have waterproof sheets on them above the mattress. Fine for a child I suppose, but made the bed unbelievably hot to lie on - especially as the air conditioner in my room was a bit on the wheezy side and had to be on the coldest setting to be effective.

Breakfast is good - great selection. Three sun terraces aside from the pool area, which was good because (irritatingly) a lot of the guests felt it necessary to 'save' their poolside lounger with a beach towel pre-breakfast. That didn't matter to me because I'd rather not be amongst the hordes anyway and the other terraces were quieter. Cala d'Or beach is small and generally pretty busy during the day, but there are so many amazing (better) beaches nearby that didn't matter. Cala d'Or beach comes into it's own in the evening for a picnic or dusk swim. Beautiful. I'm personally not a huge fan of the main area of Cala d'Or, but the marina is just a few minutes walk away with a fantastic selection of bars and restaurants - much quieter than the town. Staff at the hotel are one and all superb - friendly, helpful, chatty and lovely.

Good located hotel with the beach a couple of steps from the hotel
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The business with the sun beds on the beach is part of Hotel Cala Dor. It should be included in the price for hotel guests.The food in the beach bar is not anything to recommend.

Good located hotel with the beach a couple of steps from the hotel. Really nice yoga teacher (Vivianne) who also went for a walk with us through the neigbourhood and to see other beaches. There is a couple of good restaurants in the harbor not to far from the hotel. Nice view from the balcony.

Would def go back to this quiet hotel.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

We booked half board but although the dinner in hotel was quite good next time would book bed and breakfast because of the huge number of restaurants 2 mins away. Breakfast very good.

Comfy beds, quiet location just yards from many restaurants. Lovely small beach down steps from hotel. Free guided walks from hotel to orientate you around the local area

Definitely a nice place to stay

Maybe because of the pool and beach, or just style, but there are stone floor tiles everywhere, not exactly nice to walk on. We also got a issue with mosquitos, maybe hotel could use some electric appliances to scare them off.

The hotel is in good location, has nice pool with a bar, a beach few steps down - with another bar, and all of that is brilliant. Breakfast is very good, with plenty of choices, fresh fruits, fairly good coffee, local specialities. In the first room which we've got (just refurbished) there was a distinctive smell of either a paint, glue or some other chemical, but we asked and we got another room.

Simply divine
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Really exceptional service. Very friendly staff. When we arrived the room wasn't ready yet so we received a free upgrade. Our flight back home wasn't until late in the afternoon and they let us use the towels and made a room available for us so we could have a shower before leaving for the airport. Breakfast was simply divine with so many options. Was very sad to leave and would absolutely stay here again.

Excellent hotel in a picturesque location
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The bed was comfortable, but I'm not a fan of the plastic type under sheet cover this hotel uses.

Very nice ambiance, excellent breakfast, and very helpful and friendly staff. Pool area was very nice and pool bar well stocked and open throughout the day and evening.

100% Mediterranean
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Swimming pool closes too early (6 pm)

Room was very big with two twin rooms and two terraces. Location was amazing. The staff was kind and nice and breakfast had everything we wanted. We'll definitively come back

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Great breakaway trip
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Coffee / tea making facilities in the room would make this place perfect. A divider of sorts between the ocean view balconies would also improve the stay - and make sitting outside more private and enjoyable. No wifi in rooms either - think you may have to pay extra.

The views from our room were exceptional, sunrise from the balcony every morning. Breakfast, served in their main restaurant with views of the beach, had a superb selection, with something for everyone. 10 out of 10 here ! The beach was clean and not too busy at all - we arrived at season end - which meant for a quiet, relaxed vibe, with the sea just steps away - and their beach bar restaurant was great too. With lots to see and do nearby, a short 2min walk up the road gets you to a fun selection of restaurants and bars, shops and more - or you could take a walk to the marina in under 10 mins, where there are more bars, restaurants and sights to see. All in all - the location of this hotel is great - easy to explore the area on foot. We would return to Cala d Or.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Idyllic hideaway in the centre of Cala Dor
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The wifi isn't listed and we had to go to reception twice to get a little voucher as the first one only lasted an hour.

The Beach was incredible and the hotel I really couldn't have asked for more. We never go to any hotels twice and are thinking of booking again!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Lovely hotel.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Would have liked tea making facilities in the room and a double bed, rather than 2 singles pushed together.

Really friendly and helpful staff. The room and hotel were very clean. It's situated in a great location, overlooking a sandy beach and close to the town centre. The town centre had good variety of eating places and it wasn't too far to walk to the harbour.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

A hidden gem
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Just loved the location of the hotel, so convenient to walk into Cala d'Or centre, the Marina and being on the beach was just perfect. The sea view rooms have a great view and at night you can hear the sea lapping. The hotel is smart and comfortable, but also quite quirky, with different levels and areas as it was the original hotel in Cala d'Or - we really loved it and would definitely stay again.

I can see why my friends come here regularly.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

WiFi arrangements were very poor. Needed refreshing every day despite a week long facility.

Great Location, very good breakfast, helpful and happy staff.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Despite the notice, nearly all the sun beds had towels...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Despite the notice, nearly all the sun beds had towels and/or belongings put on them and we noted 3 to 4 hours when we could not get one in the sun, they were empty.

Comfortable position, nice view, very good breakfast and di...
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Comfortable position, nice view, very good breakfast and di ber

Perfect break, would recommend.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Breakfast was nice. The restaurant food was disappointing.

Friendly staff, exceptionally clean, beautiful beach.

The breakfast spread is amazing!
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The breakfast spread is amazing!

Location. Facilities.

No balcony

Excellent for summer holiday!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Excellent place for relax: You have everything what you need for summer holiday! Strongly recomended !

a fantastic hotel the staff were lovely

all very good

the view from the room of the sea was stunning

The setting on the beach, the cleanliness, the staff, adult...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The setting on the beach, the cleanliness, the staff, adult only & very short walk to town.

Overall very good.I
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Everything. Very nice beach. A very nice staff and nice poolbar. Very good breakfast.

Fabulous as always!

Fabulous as always!

Relaxing and good choice of restaurants
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

No water supplied for drinking or cleaning teeth

Ideal location for town centre and port. Small cove beach with direct access from hotel.

Great place to stay
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

A great place to stay and next to the beach

Great location within Cala D'or
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

No iron and tea coffee facilities within room without asking

Great location within Cala D'or

Very nice hotel with friendly personell and good food !
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Very nice hotel and friendly personell. Situated in a calm,nice bay a mile away from the city.

Wonderful

Nothing !

The Beaches were amazing & we enjoyed swimming in the sea Beautiful bays,& the Marina was very nice too.

Location, hotel and staff were excellent.

Can't think of anything.

Breakfasts, facilities, cleanliness, and above all friendliness and efficiency of staff.

lovely metup with friends had a nice relaxing time
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The bed was comfy but its never a good idea to put two single covers on twin beds pushed together as they separate in the night

The breakfasts were very good and very close to all the...
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The breakfasts were very good and very close to all the restaurants and a short walk to the Marina

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

A good overall experience.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The pool was not particularly clean, food and drinks very expensive at pool bar.

Location, the room, quality of food

Twin beds pushed together were uncomfortable.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Twin beds pushed together were uncomfortable. Only downside was hard to get to sleep, putting it down to the bed.

Rooms are are slightly time-worn but clean

Great view on the Cala

Rooms are are slightly time-worn but clean

Beautiful hotel with outstanding views over Cala d or beach.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Would liked to have been welcomed by a staff member on first using the restaurant and shown to a table.

Lovely restaurant with good good.

Super located hotel.
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Pool area small,not enough loungers, People allowed to leave towels out on loungers all day from 7am.

Location,views,breakfast

It suited us perfectly
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

This is a very nice boutique hotel in a great location.

Excellent well-trained staff and excellent location
    • Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The Germans putting towels on sunbeds and not using them for many hours of the day

Excellent well-trained staff and excellent location