Reviews of H·TOP Caleta Palace 4 stars

Avenida Cavall Bernat, 122, 17250 Platja d'Aro, Spain

#37 of 56 hotels in Platja d'Aro

3.4

This hotel is absolutely amazing, rooms were totally clean,...
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

The only thing: at Platja d`Aro, don`t rely on taxi to get for example to the bus station. Taxi doesn`t really work there well, they don`t come at time etc.

This hotel is absolutely amazing, rooms were totally clean, towels were changed everyday. We had all inclusive and the food was unbelieveable. Everyday there was a differerent variety of meals, local and also international, lots of fresh fruit and vegetable. Everything was really tasty, we loved the fish and paella. The staff was very nice and always helpfull. The beach is right in front of the hotel, so it takes like 2 minutes to get there. The beach was totally clean, so was the sea, where you can see different types of fish. We really recommend this place! (great for families with kids, there was animation program and lots of games)

The beach and the view are the best)))
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

If you pick HB , pay attention,that drinks are not included in dinner.Anyway you can buy it in the restaurant.

The view is awesome!!! And the room was really big)

Needs renovation
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel on the beach but they close the gate at 7pm. You have to go all around 500 meters if you want a walk by the beach in the moon light. The beach is made of little rocks, not sand. Very ruff on the feet. Very abrupt sea entrance, not safe for children. Poor paid wifi. Terrible drinks. Expensive parking. Terrace right under the windows, no staff to keep quiet. The room had a powerful smell of disinfectant. Old hotel, should have been renovated years ago.

Clean sea, good location, the stuff is doing their best under the circumstances. Great sea view. Big room.

Good for a night's stop over.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The food was tasteless and was served as if a canteen - you are given a time and ours was very early. I felt like I was at school. The toilet had not been cleaned properly.

Beautiful views and clean pretty beach. A really nice outdoor area and pool. Lots of beautiful pine trees. Our breakfast was included as we had an early start the staff offered us a packed lunch. We got a bargain price for this stay (one night) and, although there were some things that could have been better I felt we got good service and value for money.

Great location, great pool but the rest is lacking of good management.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The breakfast quality is bad. The coffee is lousy and the food quality is below any four star hotel. The cleanliness of the entire hotel is not taken care of. Even windows in the entrance area are not cleaned for a long time. The maintenance of the entire hotel is lacking of good management. The eating area is a very unpersonal area and organized for masses of people. I was even seating close to a rear window where the entire window blinds fell on me while eating. I had to decide to eat somewhere else outside the hotel.

Sea view and pool area so close to the sea. Great view.

if it wasnt for having beach close ,pool area and bar staff being excellent i would say no good

lots read above

pool area and all bar staff were excellent.our room was not exceptable,,there was dirt and a fag but in a ashtray from the day we arrived on the balcony ,also coffee cups were not taken away in room,bathroom stunk enough to make me feel sick,may be the drains, also thought paying 15 euros a day for parking was very extream when we had paid to stay in hotel,didnt like cards for alinclusive but thats nota complaint,booklet for drinks doesnot explain about alinclusive we thought we had to pay suppliments towards every drink,food only average,sorry but couldnt wait to go home[staff when checking out were fabulous unlike when we arrived]

Let people eat when they want, I felt I constantly needed...
    • Standard Twin Room

Let people eat when they want, I felt I constantly needed to think about an exact time to eat, it made me stressed. Plus in the restaurant there were so much sound from the staff the people... Felt lite i was eating in a school facility rather than a 4 star hotel.

The dinner and breakfast were excellent and very well priced.
    • Standard Twin Room

The cost of the onsite parking is quite expensive.

The dinner and breakfast were excellent and very well priced. The outside area overlooking the sea is lovely. The rooms were very clean and all the staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming.

Tired, and lifeless hotel with awfully bad food, we wouldn't go back.
    • Standard Twin Room

Dinner was shockingly poor. No choice and to a poor standard. The hotel say they are 4 star the food is no more than 2 star. Our area waitresses was extremely rude with no people skills at all. That coming from someone with years of experience in tourism and hotel restaurants.

Beautiful beach location. We didn't have a sea view and the view is awful but if u got seas view would be spectacular views.

Good value, comfortable, great location
    • Standard Twin Room

Too busy and it wasn't even summer! Ants in bedroom. Bar staff miserable. Not sure how they cope in busy summer months

Location and view. Reception staff friendly and helpful.

View for your pleasure...
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast is rich and tasty ... Although a bit chaotic ... But what to expect from family army’s? Kids education is not the Hotels duty though ☺️

One of the most amazing View of Costa Brava Hotels. Amazing Rooms / recommendation upper floor see view room / Clean, friendly stuff ...

Racist alert! People of color stay away
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We were having breakfast in the morning. Suddenly one hotel staff Alba chooses me randomly and starts questioning why I was there although my package didn't include breakfast. I told her before you say anything probably you should check it first. She goes to the system, checks my room no and then lets me have breakfast after confirming that breakfast was included in my package. What is outrageous is that she picks me randomly out of the sea of white crowd sitting there. I complained to the hotel manager, she does nothing apart from saying sorry. I would request non-whites from staying away from this hotel. The sraffs are extremely rude and they don't give a damn about anything after check in

Value for money

I will return for the summer/ autumn with my wife and daughter and maybe my daughter and family.
    • Quadruple Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Small double bed. Small shower head. Toilet and taps of sinks need replaced. More hooks in bathroom to hang clothes. kettle and water in room. Free use of room safe.

Food is ok. Bed is comfortable.

super location and great value for money.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We asked for an early breakfast (7.30am) before flight home - this was agreed but not communicated to the staff who were on duty, who were less than helpful. Some evenings the dining room was super busy, with coach parties passing through. However the staff worked incredibly hard to make sure everyone got seated, and fed. The food was buffet style and a reasonable choice, - superb value for money too. Bonus was a small libraray in the basement :)

Super location right on the beach with great coastal walks south and north. Spacious bedrooms and bathroom, all very clean and a large balcony to relax in at the end of the day. Nice pool and just warm enough. Hotel situated on the edge of the town so peaceful and quiet - and only a 5 minute stroll to bustling shops cafes and bars.

Very nice
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food (since we are vegetarians)

Very nice location in Catalonia. Value for Money. Would have been great if there were more vegetarian dishes for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.

Would go back but in low season
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Not sure what it would be like around pool in high season a lot of people reserving chairs with towels and then going to the beach for the day even in low season!!!

Very well organised hotel, great staff , great location

really good :-)
    • Standard Twin Room

The reception staff and the hotel manager are very friendly and helped us to get a room on the first floor as I am afraid of heights. The room was to the seaside, thank you - with big balcony. We booked breakfast and dinner buffet - marvelous :-). I was swimming in the outdoor pool :-) every day. The beach is only a few steps away. The entertainment/animation staff does a good job and the waiters, waitresses, room maids and all people who are necessary to keep this hotel running as well. Hope to stay at Caleta Palace soon again :-).

Most amazing room (Superior) with amazing view on the sea.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Quality of food was not that good. Poor quality of coffee and tea by breakfast, I use to dring black or green tea in the morning and I just bought my own tea in the shop next to the hotel. It was just teribble to drink the tea in hotel restaurant. General quality of food was not that bad. Do not expect perfect all inclusive. I would like to have more grilled vegetable every day and more fruit also during a day. Coctails are not all inclusive inclueded and they are also not that tasty. I paied for Mojito in pool bar extra but it was so sweet that I just throw it away. But there was fish or sea food every day, and the taste was general very good.

Most amazing room (Superior) with amazing view on the sea. Best room I ever had, big and beautyful, great balcony. I never slept that great, best quality od bed I ever had. I really love that room, it is worth it to pay extra for Superior room with sea view!!!

room smell terrible no parking, no internet for reservations made through booking internet had a cost no refri, had a cost no water near by not enough staff supporting the operation, always had to wait for an answer I WILL NEVER GO BACK. THE RATING OF THIS PROPERTY IS NOT REPRESENTING THE REALITY OF IT

Great location and affordable, perfect for spending time at the pool or beach.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The rooms are very basic, but adequate, they could have been a little cleaner.

Great location, super easy beach access, a short walk from the "city centre".

Ok value for money but over rated for a 4*, more like a 3*.
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The bathroom was outdated, the room was cold in the sense of ambiance, the double bed was small. The lifts were old and didn't give me the confidence to get in them. The food was ok, not a lot to choose from.

The location was excellent, but unfortunately, it was all I can say that was good about the hotel.

Overall our stay was an amazing expirience and would come again
    • Quadruple Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Although the entertaiment for children is amazing as a grown up there is not much to do in the hotel

The hotel has a mediterranien restaurant that offersalot of choices for vegeterians and gluten free diet along side a traditional all you can eat buffet. This was a very nice surprise

Do not book
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

There is nothing to be liked - the best advice is not to book this hotel. The shower is terrible(impossible to arrange water temperature either boiling or ice cold). The elevators are a disaster they do not work properly. Only 3 elevators and no service elevators. There is no running water in the room after midnight - the water pressure decreases so much even you cant wash your hands it only drips. There is always a long queue if you want something. Breakfast, dinner, lunch, drinks, the bar... everywhere you have to wait. The hotel shuttle service: we booked hotel shuttle on our way back to airport but the driver was asleep and came half an hour later with a big smile telling he was sleeping and no single apologies like nothing happened. The best advice is not to book this hotel.

The only thing nice about the hotel was the friendly staff ( not all but mostly)

Kids loved the pool . We were overcharge and put into a basic room which was not fair
    • Quadruple Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

I booked for 2 adults and 3 children half board but when we got to our hotel they had us in as 3 aduls and 1 child so we had to pay a extra 200 euro which was unexpected and an unconvinent say the least so we were not happy about that also we werr put ito a room with a timber door between us and other roon and we could not get children to sleep with noice from other roon (talking and tv) complaints made with no solution for the money we paid it wasn't suitable

Liked the over all place shops restaurant and bar all very close to the hotel

More like a 3 star hotel. Overpriced for what they offer.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room it does not look at all like a 4 star one; the walls are not if the best condition, there is a horrible smell coming from the bathroom during the night (we were forced to sleep with the door closed) and late in the evening the water pressure is extremely low (it is almost impossible to have a proper shower). There is no acclimatization on the corridors - we stayed on the last floor and going to the elevator from our room was like traveling though a sauna. The restaurant is too small for hotel capacity and it looks more like a student canteen - super crowded and super noisy; Usually there is a line in front of the restaurant and you need to wait for the stuff to find a free table. The food diversity is poor like the quality of the food overall.

The hotel is very good positioned, right on the beach. The view is very nice if you have sea-view room and you are on the high floor. The sunrise can be perfectly admired from the balcony.

A good location, an All Inclusive that falls short for the price.
    • Standard Twin Room

The All Inclusive package does not include any snacks. It also stops at 12 at night and does not begin until 10 am (so not 24 hours). Also, it is not the "Gold" All Inclusive, so it means that nearly for anything else you'll have to pay some extra money. You do get the cocktail of the day for free, but any cocktails beyond (gin and tonic or vodka lemon, etc.). There are no non-alcoholic beverages included. Any soft drink or beer brands are also consider outside the main AI package. As long as that's OK with you. For 200 euros a night in the Summer I expected the AI to be more "inclusive". I personally think that breakfast runs from 8 to 10am, a bit short for a holiday destination. Lunch and dinner time are assigned to you. It's not a time frame and there is no food included outside of the meal hours. If you are looking for a relaxing weekend with no agenda with an all inclusive package, well, this is not the best deal. If you book through booking, wifi is not included (only 1 hour). The signal was good on the 3rd floor, but then you need to pay for it (5 euros a day). Again, I would not recommend the hotel for a "relaxing stay", I think it's good for a holiday with a family/kids (there are a lot of activities and entertainment for kids). Once the staff starts making the rooms around 8am, there's a lot of noise with the moving and dragging of beds so it's difficult to sleep in. We were woken up every single day of our stay by the cleaning crew between 8 and 10. If you are planning a relaxing, destressing, no agenda holiday, this hotel is not a good choice. For the rest, the food was great, the staff was attentive and the beach close by, with good food on the beach bar, and some pine trees with shade.

The buffet was very varied and had fresh cooked meals on the spot. There were sufficient alternatives for vegetarians as well (not amazing, but good enough taking into account there's not many anywhere). The rooms were plain, not very modern, but clean and sufficiently comfortable. The access to the beach is directly next to the pool. The beach is a very small one, with small pebbles. Not a sandy beach, it's normal for the Costa Brava. It's a Blue Flag beach, the water was clean and clear. The staff was very attentive during our stay. If you plan ahead, you can get the meals to go (request a picnic before 7pm the day before).

This hotel needs a complete overhaul
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The bedroom had no fridge. We had to queue up at a a busy bar to get water. Decor very dated Lifts not working Towels too small and no beach towels available Charge for internet and a safe is redicuolus in this day and age.

Location was goo

Come for the water! Live with the rest.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Crowded, tons of families. Meal time was like a feeding frenzy of pushy people grabbing food. Food quality was mediocre. But in all fairness, inexpensive. Room was stripped, no carpeting, no decor.

Right on the beach, lovely sea view

Great hotel on the beach
    • Standard Single Room

The all inclusive package is misleading and "tricky". The terrace is very noisy....so the rooms close to it are not the best if you want to rest in the afternoon or you want to go to bed early.

Great location, right next to the beach. Great outdoor pool. Very nice food and of great variety (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Great and friendly staff.

Not a 4 Star hotel - just makes a 3 Star hotel
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Check-in on Booking.com said 12pm the hotel policy is actually 14.00 so we arrived at 10.30/11.00 room wasn't ready which is fine but was told not until 14.00 despite our booking confirmation saying 12:00. The customer and Booking.com are wrong in the eyes of Caleta Palace. We had requested in advance a baby cot and kettle in the Booking.com confirmation and emailed twice in advance but was ignored. Cot was given to us later in the afternoon but they do not provide a kettle...a 4* hotel with no kettle. It was the worst balcony we have ever had in a hotel, it was tiny and the noise from the air con unit (when it worked) made it so noisy and unbearably hot. It was barely usable. Not enough sun beds by the pool and guests were putting towels down before 8am and then not using them until mid-afternoon. So lots of 'used' empty sun beds. There is a limited number of parasols which was difficult with a toddler. We had no meal option with our stay. We had to pay 12 euros for a fridge and we had no glasses, plates or cutlery to use. Also, we had to complain about the bath plug. It wasnt the right size to keep water, we had a 18 month old baby who cannot shower! Hotel fixed it but laughed at our request. The air con unit was also temperamental and never reached a low temperature so was always too warm and noisy. Did fix it but never reached required temp.

The pool was child friendly. Room was clean and cleaned everyday with fresh towels when requested. The resort itself was great and we would definitely come back - just a different hotel.

Excellent Location, rooms are spacious, and beach is great.
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The check in process is really slow. There was a line and it took me almost 40 mins to complete the check in. Most of the staff were overwhelmed most of the time. More personnel appears to be needed.

Excellent Location, rooms are spacious, and beach is great.

In spite of a few hitches,a good place to go.
    • Standard Twin Room

the large groups of teenagers making a lot of noise until 12 at night.The food which was basic and didn't change during the week we spent at the hotel.

The situation of the room with a wonderful view to the sea.The reactivity of the registration desk when I complained about the noisy teenagers.

Great value hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Bar only open after 1am! (But not really a problem as it is so close to the main bar area)

Friendliness of staff, large rooms, proximity to beach and town.

Great place to stay without food if you are Veggy/Vegan.

As already told at the time of booking that we will have vegetarian food. Food was not up to the mark. Moreover the staff was lacking in talking English.

The view near hotel beach.

Relaxing stay in beautiful location
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The bed was a little hard but not uncomfortable.

The friendliness of the staff, the location, the room we were given had a large terrace with beautiful sea views. It's very conveniently located close to shops and many restaurants and we loved the walking track from the beach around the coves. Beautiful. Cala Sa Cova is very pretty.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great Sea View
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

The pool opening hours should be earlier than 8AM. The WIFI should be free and the breakfast is below average, especially the lousy coffee.

I had a great view of the sea and the coastline. I also enjoyed the nice pool.

Stunning!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The parking was quite expensive

The location is great, very close to other beaches by walk, just fantastic!! The hotel has very useful facilities and the views are great!

Great value in off-season
    • Standard Twin Room

Parking onsite was expensive, though street parking was easily available and free. (We were there in mid May, just prior to high season). There was a safe in the room, but again, there was a daily charge to use it. The rooms are not sound proofed so can be very noisy if guests are arriving late or talking loud in the hallways.

For the money, this was an excellent value. The rooms are basic, but comfortable. The patio and pool overlooking the beach and sea had wonderful views. We enjoyed cappuccino in the morning on the patio and drinks in the evening. We did not purchase the breakfast package so I cannot offer advice on that.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The location was perfect, we went on lovely walks, stunning...
    • Standard Twin Room

Half board we felt could've have included bottled water at food servings.

The location was perfect, we went on lovely walks, stunning beaches all round with small bays for some down time and plenty of shops around if you forget anything. The hotel food was tasty we went half board my partner and I, the last day we were able to change dinner for lunch which suited our departure. Great reception staff!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The sea views are beautiful!

There was a party of 300 noisy school children staying in the hotel which spoilt the stay at the hotel. Sound carries very easily around the hotel especially during the evening when guests are outside on the terraces and in the bar.

The sea views are beautiful!

we was very happy no impressed with the room and helpfull staff they was allways on hand
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

very helpfull staff nothing was a problem to them for us the facilities are wonderfull local shops very close by entertainment was good

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

All toghether: good
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

To Park at The property costs 15€/Day. The building is old, but kept clean enough. It's not very well isolated: Any noise is heard easiley from outside or hall. The restaurant is more like a cantina :very noisy and you feel you have to eat in a hurry.

The location is great, esspecially because of the pool near The beach and The view. Spatious rooms. Satisfying variety at meals. Clean pool. Comfortable Free sunbeds by The pool.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Certainly not a 4 Star hotel.
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking-too expensive. WIFI-nowadays should be free. Bathroom toiletries were very poor quality. Quality of food produce in the restaurant was generally poor. Even the coffee was a disappointment!!! Probably the local supermarket's cheapest brand.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

If you get a good rate then it is value for money
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It is a 4 star rated hotel but there is no tea/coffee making facilities in the room! The property is very old, the rooms need updating

very good room size

Amazing location, right at a beautiful quite bay, but within...
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

Rooms a bit old, ridiculous that there is no free wifi available.

Amazing location, right at a beautiful quite bay, but within minutes walking distance from the town center.

Very enjoyable stay
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

- The hotel is a bit run down, but nothing that would really put us off. - After reading the reviews on booking.com, we decided not to have our meals in the hotel, as we are very peculiar about our food. Having checked the buffet, I'd say the food is fine if you are not too choosy. And not expensive. But far from outstanding. - The elevators need some maintenance and upgrade. - Some bathrooms are tight on space. It was fine for us, but I'd imagine less convenient for some of the more corpulent or older guests. - Only 1 hr of free wi-fi. 10 € for 3 days of very good wi-fi. Most hotels we stayed in don't charge extra for wi-fi. But with such a location, it makes sense to put a price on it.

- The views from the beach side rooms are amazing. - The beach is wonderful, right on the Camino de Ronda pathway linking the beaches. - Had a wonderful experience with the staff: Mr. Adama from the reception desk was very, very helpful in providing us with the room we needed. We booked a room with a sea view, but were initially put in a room with only a partial sea view and with a bit less enjoyable view of one of the more deteriorating sides of the hotel. Mr. Adama did his best to find a room we hoped to stay in, and as a result we had a very enjoyable stay at the hotel. Also, the other staff at the reception were exceptionally helpful and kind. - The location within Platja d'Aro is also perfect. Not too noisy except maybe for the weekend hotel events. - Value for money was great.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Really good place to stay at
    • Quadruple Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff is very friendly, the hotel offers a great half board, our room was with a wonderful sea view and we could see sunrise and sunset as well. Please don't forget to mention that you are sensitive to newly decorated rooms - this was the only point we had to deal with. But as the room was so fantastic with large balcony too and a lot of space we almost did not dare to ask for another room ;-). The bar offers a programme at night and it is good to join from time to time. Swimming pool was with an area where it is possible to relax and look at the sea :-). The animation staff cares about the guests during the day. So even if you travel alone - you feel almost at home. This is also the case because the restaurant staff is very thoughtful and remembers all your little peculiarities. It was a very good stay at the Caleta Palace Hotel. Thank you.

Location of the Hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Parking isn't free. Wifi isn't free. In my opinion These 2 are Basic amenities that everyone expects to be available at no extra cost. Through booking.com we booked a twin room but got only a small room with a bed.

Location of the Hotel. It is just next to the beach and has a great view.

Perfect Location
    • Standard Twin Room

Reception could have been more friendly. Restaurant had lots of school children in, so it was quite noisy. The staff worked very hard in the restaurant, plenty of choice but food cold and no hot drink after evening meal.

The view from our room was spectacular. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. Great selection of food at meal times,and drinks not expensive.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Great location for snorkelling!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Old sheets and linen in beds. Q for restaurant.

Perfect location by the beach. Other 2 beaches easily reached walking. Nice pool. Meals included for just a little extra.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The location is really good.
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View

The location is really good. Sea view rooms allow fully enjoy this place and beautiful views from your room and balcony any time even you are not outside so you will wake up and go to the bed looking at the sea and rocky side of the coast which is especially nice. Crescent shaped sand beach in front of hotel surrounded both sides with rocks and amazing other small lagoon beaches among small rocks next to hotel allow to change please for sunbathing and sea swimming every day. The center of the city is close with various restorations and shopping if someone likes it.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Boring!!!
    • Standard Twin Room

The fact we couldnr play ball in the pool or rake a lilo in, everything was closed down the street, people at the hotel wer rude staff and holiday makers!!

The food

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Amazing place
    • Standard Twin Room

The furniture in the room were a bit old.

The location, the quality price, the staff, the breakfast. There is a beach just opposite the hotel...Ther rooms are huge.This is an awesome place.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

A wonderful break, for wonderful friends.
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

queues, one bar after 18:00hrs,sunbeds still being taken very early in the morning and not seeing anyone on them until later, SHAME!

The location, fantastic, pool one side, beach the other.Plenty of room to chill out, sun or shade.The town was lovely, lots of very good shopping for the girls, but enough bars for the boys!!

Enjoyed my stay there!
    • Standard Single Room

The swimming pool is quickly in the shadow at the end of the day. Unfortunately and despite the message received from the hotel at arrival, a lot of people "books" their bed in the sun with towels and only appear for one hour at end of the day. Even though, food is very good and varied, the restaurant is very big and let us think about a school restaurant.. a little too crowded and noisy.. Locker in the rooms and wifi are not free..

Location, choice for the meals, rooms, swimming pool, beach, all in formula, personnel. All of these were great!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Food
    • Standard Twin Room

Had only halfboard,and that excluded us from taking a little bicykletrip in the morning.For full board customers only.Expensive parking,and expensive internet.

Food

Been there before will go again
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Excellent location with excellent facilities

Great location in Platja d'aro

A hostel for teenagers

The proximity to beach and town

Good food
    • Quadruple Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

So noisy in the restaurant I wish we could eat outside and they should have free water Tea and coffee all day

Good food

• Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was awful. Bed uncomfortable. No hot water unless run it for twenty mins. Patio was very slippery when wet.

Nice place to relax

The pool was not heated

The location, the food, the room with sea view

all in all it was good as i expected
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

it was difficult to speak in english with some stuff members

Liked friendly stuff, variety of food and the beach

Great spa relaxing atmosphere

Spa

The hotel met our needs perfectly

Food that should have been hotter.

Excellent service from the manager and the maid of rooms 303 and 311a

Fantastic location. Friendly & helpful staff. Room was very clean & tidy. Definitely stay here again
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Couldn't fault the hotel at all!

The location was fantastic, friendly & helpful staff, very clean & tidy.

The stay was value for money. Room was clean with a stunning view, breakfast was ok.
    • Standard Twin Room

Reception staff- rude and not friendly

Views from the room. Stunning!

Genial!

El sensor de l ascensor

Tot

Great leisure stay with my friends and we are returning in October
    • Standard Single Room

The stairs were a bit dirty and in the cold season the hotel wasn't really warm in side

Loved the cocktails and the atmosphere

5.5
    too crowded restaurant, not enough information, what...
    • Standard Twin Room

too crowded restaurant, not enough information, what includes "all included"

Beach view

Everything else

Beach view

Great value for money, fantastic location

Great value for money, fantastic location

Great room with balcony and a sea view
    • Superior Twin Room with Sea View

No free wifi, bad coffee for breakfast

Great room with balcony and a sea view

Having been there twice already I knew what to expect. So, no problem. Would go again . It's
    • Standard Twin Room

A bit industrial I.e. Bedrooms were a bit stark. No drawers. But you don't go to Spain to stain your bedroom do you?