Reviews of Hotel Ilusion Calma & Spa 3 stars

Horacio, 5, 07610 Can Pastilla, Spain

#23 of 25 hotels in Can Pastilla

Budget Hotel with some added benefits.

The air conditioning didn’t work the first night, but was fixed and then it leaked for the remainder of our stay. The bed sheets were not automatically changed when the maid came into our room s we had to ask. However, I would stay here again as it offered value for money.

Myself and my friend stayed in Calma hotel for 4nights and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is a 2min walk away from the Playa De Palma strip with restaurants and bars conveniently located. Palma is a 10min taxi away and there are plenty of car rentals around for those who want to drive. Breakfast at the hotel was ok, they had freshly made pancakes every morning which was a massive joy to me and my friend. The other selections weren’t too great. The rooms also have really hot water for showers and the towels were changed daily.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The room was nice and clean.

Overcrowded, too many tourists in the restaurant during breakfast and at the spa area. The food was ok, but the juice tasted very chemical.

The room was nice and clean. A bit noisy though, the guests in the room above us kept walking around. Location is good, close to the airport and easy to travel to Palma by bus.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Really nice room and location

we had a problem during the night,there were 5-6 people screaming on the road straight after the hotel. Those people were customers,it was 2 am in the night and when we asked at the reception, at least to have a chat with them in order to let them stop and respect their own guests, the guy refused us to help. I mean, asking is free.

Really nice room and location

Good location, near to the beach, restaurants and pubs.

We went to the Spa, but it was not worth. The sauna is not working, the water in the whirpool is cold and the pool is too small.

Good location, near to the beach, restaurants and pubs.

I never will be back there cause food was awfull and many things were strange

Wifi wasn’t include in the price of the room! Food in the restaurant was awfull! The gym and spa was open for a limited time during 24h(10 am-7 pm) and no one tell u in the reception when they explain the accomodation rules. I was in The gym at 7 pm and the sanitary women came and speak in an unpolite way to me and the cry out to leave the gym.

Just the staff who worked in the reception.

Close to airport and beach and some ok restaurants and good...

Breakfast was very poor quality. Rather gone out for breakfast I stead. Also the air conditioning didn't work which made it very uncomfortable.

Close to airport and beach and some ok restaurants and good connection into the city with public transport

The man at the reception is rude af.

The man at the reception is rude af...first of all I had to wait 3 hours for my room, went to the room as the safe wasn't working went downstairs to ask. He told me is 2.50 a day, so I said ok can you activate it and I'll bring you the money in a minute, as I had a room in the 4th floor. He was like, NO bring me the money first. ( I even called from my room but no one came eventually). So had to go up and down like a fool. The other young guys are ok. The food at the restaurant better you forget about it. Had a snack in the afternoon, didn't eat anymore there. The spa is ok there's a small gym, iacuzzi, sauna, steam room and small swimming pool inside. From the good point if you have the all inclusive you can drink at the bar as much as you want.

Close to the beach

After our flight has been cancelled we asked to stay longer in the hotel. The ppl working there told us to wait till our check out day till they could let us know if we could stay longer which was really strange cause on the internet site we saw that there were some free rooms. They were not careing much for their guests and thats the feeling that we got. The hotel was nice, food was ok, close to the beach but if u feel uninvited then it just sucks when ur on holiday...

Close to the beach

The hotel is good but a bit too overpriced for what it offers

Buffet dinner was ok, could have had more variety of salads and vegetables

Good location, 5 min to the harbour. Nice room and very good bed / mattress. Friendly staff, always ready to help. Nice pool area.

Close to airport & close to the beach!

No information on spa given at the reception (we could have asked though). No WiFi included. Room renovated but not the bathroom - still more or less ok though.

Close to airport & close to the beach! Light room.

You have a weak link with the guy who checked me in. He needs customer service training & a warning!

The check in I had was the worst I have EVER experienced and I've travelled worldwide for more than 20 years. The older male manager spoke on the phone for at least 5-10 minutes whilst looking me in the face, and never acknowledging me once in that time. Totally rude. Next he made it worse by serving 2 other people who jumped the queue in front of me. He could not multi-task at all and as a result was slow at everything. He really made me appreciate other hotel managers that skillfully manage multiple tasks at once. This guy failed miserably and didn't care about it. No apology, just shrugged his shoulders. As a result of his incompetence he ended up not returning my passport to me. He left it behind the desk after discovering it and did not even bother to call up to my room to tell me he had it. I left the hotel and got onto the airport bus and only realised then it was missing. I had to get off the bus, run back to the hotel in a panic, and they confirmed they had it. I then had to back and wait for another bus. If I hadn't checked I would have got to the airport and realised I didn't have my passport and would have missed my flight. Luckily I left enough time that having to go back to the hotel again also didn't make me late for the flight.

Although the mattresses were very soft, the hotel is very clean, with great breakfasts and good facilities.

enjoyed would stay again

Food could have been hotter good choice of food though.

Beds were comfy rooms clean great location for beach airport and local buses.hotel has been refurbished lately.

Nice little hotel for a quiet holiday.

Wifi - that was a big problem for my son and he just ended up using my phone. I asked is there free wifi and I was told no, and u can get it for additional price but I didn't enquire the prices.

I loved the little spa area downstairs, Sauna, steam room, small pool and Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi was very cold so I didn't dare lol. Down the road form the beach and bust and local shops and mini market. Indoor bar near reception area. We had the All inclusive option, not much options for kids but I found something that he could eat at every meal time.

Clean.

Have to pay 3 euros per day for wifi. Asked for a double bed but given 2 single beds which kept sliding. Being a couple this was inconvenient.

Clean. Spacious. Had balcony. Near beach. Breakfast was good.

The receptionists were friendly but couldn't answer my...

Steam room and Jacuzzi didn't work, I couldn't make the shower change mode and the reception staff couldn't tell me how to do it either. Balcony was non-smoking too.

The receptionists were friendly but couldn't answer my queries. I lost something over the balcony and they made sure I got it back though. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Close to a supermarket, restaurants and the beach. The sauna and pool were great but small. They are included in the room price so no need to pay extra like most hotels.

The bed was comfy

The food was just warm not hot. The spa was closed for refurbishment Outside our room was noisy as was next to the lift and dining room

The bed was comfy

Staff was really friendly, even with the problems they’ve...

Heating wasn’t working properly (we spent 2 nights with cold) plus the floor with tiles didn’t help, which was freezing. I couldn’t barely touch the floor barefoot. Spa wasn’t working on the first two days (they’ve explained that it happened because it was everything new and it was still to be refurbished) anyway, I paid to have a spa and I didn’t had at the end. The dishes weren’t proper washed/cleaned, I had a glass with lipstick on and plates with dirty on it.

Staff was really friendly, even with the problems they’ve tried to help. Food is good and they had a lot of options! Having the open bar, soft drinks, wine and beer was the best experience and I really appreciate it!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great value 3* , will go back if the price is good

The staff were all happy at their work , especially at reception

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Not value for money whatsoever!

Not value for money whatsoever!!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Nice hotel, good breakfast and close to the see

Bed

The hotel was really reasonable for the price. Staff were supper friendly and welcoming. Room was clean but a bit dusty.

Cosy hotel with swimmingpool, very good food and close to a lovely beach.

Nice hotel near a lovely beach. Very nice food, nice rooms with good bathroom and balcony. Friendly staff. Swimmingpool and loungebeds.

Really nice place

Very nice room, the bed was very comfortable.

Very nice service and large clean room. I will go back for sure

The room was nice and bright, big balcony with a table and chairs. Very nice setup.

location was nice but service at the reception and check in was complicated!

the old lady at the reception was awful

Check in wasn't at 12 but 2 pm so we messed up our day plans

Really poor breakfast options

Really poor breakfast options

Cold showers

No warm water in the bathroom so cold showers etc for two mornings,advised staff at reception but nothing done about it.Not impressed

Hotel location

clean room and nice swiming/sauna place

no charm in commun space, just open white space, you can fill crowded

clean room and nice swiming/sauna place

Le all inclusive

Le all inclusive

Super noisy party hotel.

Super noisy party hotel. A nightmare when you want to sleep!

Lovely stay but food was of poor selection and mostly cold entertainment staff were to in your face

Advertised free WiFi was it was 3 euro per day

Superb value for money good location, good food and wine

Just noisy children but not the fault of the hotel

Lady at check in and because I was leaving early in the morning they offered me dinner.

Money loss,thats it.

Food was every day the same, cold. No heating in room, when outside was 7 temp.,and at night 0.

Hotel para jubilados

Hotel para jubilados

There are also 16 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Ilusion Calma & Spa traveller photo gallery