Reviews of Casa Perfeuto Maria

Cabanamoura, 11, 15237 Cabana Moura , Spain

#1 of 2 hotels in Cabana Moura

Casa Perfeuto Maria in Cabanamoura

lack of organisation and information (we were not informed that dinner had to be booked 36 hours in advance), staff not always available. Although Vanessa has been helpful and accommodating, in general there is a lack of professionalism. Remote location with no views, and depressing surroundings.

It was perfect.

It was perfect. This house is beautiful. The host especially Vanessa is an "Angel". :) I highly recommend it, if you want to enjoy the nature and the silence.

The staff were wonderful - home cooking for dinner and...

Difficult lost in translation with taxi driver booked by the Casa to return us to the Camino --- make sure you confirm as well as you can timing for taxi departure and drop off point to make the return a smooth departure.

The staff were wonderful - home cooking for dinner and delicious usual breakfast. For pilgrims they will pick you up from Santa Marina and return you the following day to continue your Camino. Lots of places to relax around the property.

Amazing

Nothing it was all wonderful

We were on a Camino and where picked up from. Pre arranged meeting point the staff vanassa. Was brilliant. Super host The food was amazing Wonderful breakfast. Perfectly cooked We. We’re brought back to our starting point the next morning Would highly recommend. This lovely place

Very nice place !

Very nice place !

• Reviewed: 2 May 2016

The home cooking was very tasty.

The home cooking was very tasty. The location is off the beaten track and very attractive yet well placed to get to Santiago or other places of interest

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

Breakfast.

I showed up and there was no one there. I knocked on doors, I rang bells, I looked for guests. No one. Not even a ghost. About 45 minutes and a very expensive call (had to use my American phone...) a woman showed up and took me quickly to my room. I was handed a key and the woman went back to her car and left. Came home later that night not feeling so well, so I mentioned I would most likely not eat. At the check out I was charged 40% of a meal I never ate. The reason: I had already paid for it on BOOKING.COM. I understand the policy, I don't like it, but I understand it. I write this so you (the guest) don't make the same mistake. Don't buy the meals through the website....wether you eat them or not you will be changed. Room was clean and comfortable however devoid of taste or special touches. Breakfast was yummy and the staff in the morning was attentive and warm. Truth be told, I was excited about this place. Read all the reviews and booked.... It wasn't what I expected.

Breakfast. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

When we visited it was very quiet.

Breakfast was not very vegan friendly and the morning staff were a little less than friendly at times.

When we visited it was very quiet. The landing area was very relaxed, with comfortable chairs and we could hang out there and talk after dinner. Maria was very accommodating in the kitchen and the food was good.