Reviews of Catalonia Roma 3 stars

Avenida Roma, 31, Eixample, 08029 Barcelona, Spain

#358 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

The location .
    • Double or Twin Room

It is very expensive and It doesn´t have good services as bathroom and the room is very small .

The location . It is close to the most important site but in a quiet area .

Just the terrace bar
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a water leakage in the hotel they shifted us to a different branch on a prime location but the Air conditioning went off and the staff as well was not very friendly.

Just the terrace bar

Suite was ok but for money i would have expected little extras like water. Would not stay in suite

Junior suite was so noisy from about 6.00 am. Built over breakfast and kitchen area . Doors banging,chairs scraped over floors so don't expect a long lie in. The whole room shook . Every night our room key failed to work. No water in room and was told there was a vending machine!

Bed huge and so comfy. Shower amazing .

lovely

All was great.

Comfortable and clean rooms. The breakfast was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. So close to the train station, we walked to Catolonia Roma, easy to find:)

Adequate one night stay near Sants station
    • Double or Twin Room

small room, only one bedside table and ended up with two single beds pushed together rather than a double bed which we had requested. The gym was small and needs to have some sort of air conditioning to keep it cool.

Due to water issues at original hotel Catalonia Roma, we ended up staying in Catalonia Barcelona Plaza instead.

Location was great!
    • Double or Twin Room

It wasn’t that much big and luxury but valued for money and for us as a couple who needed hotel only for sleep was great!

Location was great! We could arrive to useful subway stations by 5-10 minutes walking! Staff were really helpful, specially Ana in reception was great and friendly. Around the hotel are many cafe and bar you can enjoy and have different breakfast and drinks every day!

Crowded and expensive ,i hope other tourist will do like me: Avoid Barcelona for the next 20 years .
    • Double or Twin Room

I do not know about the other rooms but the one we were in (1004) had this problem with the leakage of the toilet from the upper floors, everytime someone is taking a dump, or even number one it was like they were crumbling rocks on our ceiling, we had no good night sleep in 4 nights because of that. Bonus: they took our soap after first day and never return it , and they had no brush at the toilet to clean it after use it.

The room was clean and everyday somone would clean it and arrange it as it was initial.

Up to my expectations with no surprises.
    • Double or Twin Room

When I checked out I asked to use AmEx to pay. The clerk said "yes", but then the validation checker would not accept it. I then used MasterCard and all was good. This is my only complaint.

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is always a god value for the money.

Staff is very professional and welcoming, Overall this hotel...

No soundproofing, you can hear people snoring, taking a shower or brushing teeth next door. Swimming pool was not working due to maintenance, the construction work during the day created some disturbance as well. Hope this was a temporary issue. I am only 178cm, but the bed was short and legs were hanging in the air. WiFi is good to check emails, but making video calls was impossible.

Staff is very professional and welcoming, Overall this hotel is very clean and tidy. Decor is also good.

I had been able to select a smoking room when booking,...
    • Double or Twin Room

I had been able to select a smoking room when booking, however this was not actually permitted in the hotel. Not the fault of the hotel - Bookings should not have had the option.

A hotel which truly flatters to deceive
    • Double or Twin Room

The room provided not only had twin single beds pushed together instead of the double we asked for but at the slightest hint of movement, or, contact, they slid across the tiled floors. The bathroom was poorly finished & in a tired state. The wooden floor coverings had been cut too short and left unsightly gaps. The price I was given by booking.com was also not adhered too. Had we not arrived so late, I would have tried elsewhere to find accomodation. The breakfast was okay, not spectacular & is vastly overpriced at €14 per person. Thankfully our stay was for one night only.

price + location
    • Double or Twin Room

Small room with little natural light (only a small window to a patio). Poor isolation of the room - one could hear the surrounding rooms using the bathroom.

price + location

Certainly fine for one night.

When entering my room in the afternoon I was a little worried about an A/C unit outside, which was rather noisy and would switch on/off at random intervals. However, during the night it was all quiet, so no real problem.

Excellent location, near metro station. Afternoon tea was a nice touch.

Breakfast was excellent, smooth check in and check out,...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is extremely noisy. I could hear my neighbor coughing and slamming his door all night. I had to ask for a different room. It's not even close to mildly soundproof. Would not stay again, had a terrible night sleep.

Breakfast was excellent, smooth check in and check out, friendly staff

Great visit to Bordeaux
    • Double or Twin Room

The area outside the hotel (street) looks dirty and run down.

Easy walking distance to centre of town, to trams and trains. Good breakfast and very helpful staff. Clean rooms etc.

Clean and modern hotel in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a guy standing as a statue and starting at the reception (probably checking on the receptionist) every time I was there that made me feel very uncomfortable.

It is a small modern and clean hotel. Free tea (with small snacks) offered between 6 and 9 pm. Kind staff at reception and in the breakfast room/bar. Very good breakfast. Not in the historic centre, but close to the metro stations, through which the all the attractions can be reached within 15 minutes. There are supermarkets and restaurant very nearby. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Hotel Roma was a great hotel for us: clean, friendly, comfortable and outside the tourist areas.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is one desk chair in the room, and we could have used two chairs so that we didn't need to use the bed as a chair.

We liked the location--outside of the tourist zone but still walkable (for us, and we are big walkers) to the tourist sites. The desk staff is friendly and helpful and the bed is firm and very comfortable. Our room was clean and updated with all the amenities that we needed. There are cafes for breakfast nearby, if you don't want the hotel breakfast. The hotel serves complementary tiny tapas and non-alcoholic drinks in the evening. We found it convenient for getting to and from the airport via the R2 Nord train to Sants Station. The room was very quiet, although if people are talking in the hallway, they can be heard. This happened rarely, however.

Comfortable room and easy access to the metro L3 which goes...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was not very well sound proof, so it is easy to hear noises in other rooms or outside.

Comfortable room and easy access to the metro L3 which goes to the main attractions of the city.

Met my expectations.
    • Double or Twin Room

The WiFi reception was ok, but not great when having to work remotely (connection would drop from time to time). The bathtub didn’t drain properly, so when taking a shower it would fill up a bit. Not a big issue, rather a remark.

The breakfast was outstanding, staff very helpful and friendly, and the location was near all facilities and public transportation.

Don't recommend for long stays
    • Double or Twin Room

They demand full payment at check-in. There is no sound insolation between rooms and to the corridors. Rooms smell tobacco and swere. Small rooms - no place to put and open the luggage. Be aware - hotel doesn't have car parking, despite that booking says there is. They have a agreement with a local parking by you have to walk 15 min to get there...

Excellent breakfast for a 3 stars hotel. Courtesy tea time between 18 and 21H00.

Good value for the money, good location, nice breakfast, might need some renovation.

The room was really small for 3 people, there was not enough space to put all our things (we were just for the weekend without many things). The corridors and our room and bathroom could use a renovation.

Breakfasts were very good - a lot of options to choose from, vegetarian too. The staff was very friendly, responded quickly.

The hotel was nice apart from issues stated above. There were riots on our last day which prevented
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning was broken in our room so we were woke in the night by it dripping on the floor when it was on. Therefore we couldn't use it. The tap in the bathroom was broken do every time you turned it on it sorted onto the wall from the back of the tap ( the sink). The sheets were like paper and not comfortable at all. No extra covers were in the room

Great location and bright modern rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was lovely but maybe more selection of hot food, bottles of water came in the fridge in the room which we were charged for without realising before drinking them

Room was bright and roomy, bed was comfortable, hotel and facilities were modern, staff very friendly and helpful especially jorje, great location short walk to shopping centre and sants station where the metro brings you everywhere

Only visit if you are tiny, do not need daylight and are not sensitive to the sound.

Tiny little room, located to a light bay, dark, no daylight. Poorly soundproofed, you can hear the kicks in the hallway and the striking room doors very loud. Bed only 1.8 x 1.4 meters. Bathroom poorly ventilated. Minibar extremely expensive. Bad value for money.

Friendly staff, good location to train station, free snack in the evening.

• Double or Twin Room

Style of the accommodation was very nice. Staff were very frienly and made sure we left with all our belongings. We left a necklace in the room and it was returned when we picked up our bags later that day. Pool area was lovely and clean. Wish we had more time to take advantage of the beautiful view.

Great stay! Would definitely come back again!
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast served in the hotel restaurant was a little overpriced

Great location. Close to the metro station so everywhere within the city was easily accessible. Hotel very clean and the staff were very welcoming and friendly!

Good for couples who want a reasonably priced base to get out and explore Barcelona

Room was very cramped with 3 beds in and surrounding area wasn't too great, a lot of places shut during August.

Room was very clean, hotel itself nice and the staff friendly

Good facilities in a handy location for public transport, and the pool makes all the difference.
    • Double or Twin Room

The teatime 'buffet' was misnamed, given that guests were only allowed one (tiny) item each. I know it was free but it definitely wasn't as advertised.

The rooms were modern and bright. The roof terrace with its small pool was great for relaxing after a long day walking round the city.

A good stay
    • Double or Twin Room

My room smelled of smoke even though I had asked for a non smoking room. There was no kettle to make your own hot drinks. I had asked for a bowl and spoon on one of the mornings and was told I wasn't allowed. My room was small but seeing as it was only me staying it was okay but not sure how two people would fit comfortably. The walls are very thin so it was noisy at night also.

The bed was comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The location wasn't too bad as it had lots of metro stations within a five min walk

Be careful what you are being charged for...
    • Double or Twin Room

1. After it was too late to cancel the booking, I was informed by message, that I would have to pay a (potential) €200 pre-charge for the dog in case they damaged the room. I travel frequently with my small Yorkie and never came across this before. I couldn't cancel my booking as it was too late but would have done so on principle... Not because I don't understand the principle, it is legitimate to want to protect a room against potential dog damage, but I think it should have been written on the booking.com page to keep me/other potential guests informed as it is such a large amount. 2. I ordered room evening sushi via a sushi company and paid the delivery staff directly with a small tip to thank them as it was raining. The next morning the staff member on front desk said I had to pay them again for the sushi. I explained that I had paid the delivery guy directly. Instead of being polite, apologetic and understanding towards me as a guest, he insisted that I pay him €23.50 cash for the sushi. I can handle the principle that it was a mistake on someone's part but the guy made me cry as he was so nasty and intransigent in his handling of the situation. It was as though he liked upsetting tourists and he wanted to show he had the power at the hotel. I'm afraid his behaviour indicated he simply didn't care about customer service and well-being. I was later informed by phone by another staff member that I would be reimbursed and that it was a mistake. I appreciated the call and the apology. 3. Whilst I was having a quick 5 min breakfast I was interrupted 5 times as they tried to ascertain if I'd already paid for breakfast. I had. I was even presented with a bill to sign to pay again which I refused as I'd already paid. To sum up, I really got the impression that some staff members were super nice and well trained and that others don't care about customer well being.

Initial girl who met me on reception was a lovely, friendly staff member. So delightful to be met by such a wonderful person. Free afternoon tea was delivered with a smile from another lovely female staff member. Considerate, kind and professional.

Amazing hotel, staff and facilities
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Big variety of breakfast in the mornings was perfect. The pool and room facilities was also great. Had a great stay and will definitely come back!

This hotel made my stay in Barcelona even better then I expected
    • Double or Twin Room

The view from my window was not the best but on the other hand it forced me not to stay in the room too long and enjoy the city:)

The terrace with the pool is something amazing, I will choose this hotel again at least for that. Japanese restaurant had one of the best sushi I've ever had. Staff was super nice. I have only wonderful memories:)

• Double or Twin Room

Location! If you are not travelling the next morning, who wants to be next to the railroad station?

Location! If you have an early morning train out of Barcelona, location cannot be beat - it is within 7 min walking distance from Barcelona Sants station.

Location is very good with public transportation nearby.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room could not get "cool enough" with the air conditioning.

Location is very good with public transportation nearby. Bus H10 takes you to Plaza Catalunia and other interesting touristic spots. About 10 min walking from Plaza de Espana. There are markets, bakery, pharmacies very close to the hotel. The terrace is very nice.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Very pleasant stay. Thank you.

complimentary tea is a joke. Very well advertised...... But..... One mouthful of food per person. I would suggest to cancel this very poor effort at complimentary tea.

Very friendly welcome. Very helpful staff.

A very pleasant place to stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. Was all that I wanted and needed.

Very close to the train station. Room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable.close to a number of cafes and bars. The staff were efficient and a friendly manner.

The staff where friendly, the room was amazing, the...
    • Double or Twin Room

More space around the pool but this would be difficult because it's a roof top terrace.

The staff where friendly, the room was amazing, the breakfast was varied and edibale. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a cheap holiday for city break.

All in all a very enjoyable stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit small, but that´s more or less normal for hotels in that area in Barcelona.

Although my early arrival, they could organize a room for me! Great staff. Always friendly and they offer their help at any time. They offer an "early evening" buffet which is a nice service. Good variety at the breakfast for a decent price.

Good Location Outside of the City (That is all)
    • Double or Twin Room

On booking, the pictures included showed modern almost 'Scandinavia' style rooms, however the room we received was very dated and had a stale smoke smell to it, despite the hotel advertising a no smoking policy. We booked a double room and received two singles that were pushed together which moved apart with little effort which led to falling through the gap during the night. (We ended up using our luggage belts in an effort to try and keep the beds together - which then led to the mattresses sliding off the frames). The bathroom was run down and the shower was also small and we had to hold the shower head whilst showering to stop it from spraying out of the bath and across the bathroom floor. There were no tea and coffee making facilities within the room and no big mirror in the main room for the dressing table. There was no ironing board or iron included in the room - you had to go down to reception to use one (which didn't heat up well and printed the ironing board into your shirt). The air con was dated and made little difference to the temperature of the room and the walls were thin, offering little privacy. The pictures on the website are very deceptive, the actual pool is only a metre deep and 4 metres long - not much bigger than a large paddling pool and was absolutely freezing even during the hottest part of the day. We decided to pay more for a hotel compared to others because of the style of the rooms and the pool facilities, however we feel it was not worth the extra cost. We paid just over £100 a night and this hotel doesn't compare to a travel lodge or premier inn chain hotel in England where you pay around £60 a night and get more facilities (just no pool). I would only recommend this hotel to business travellers on a brief stay or backpackers wanting a bit more luxury than hostel.

The location is ideal for those wanting to stay a little further out of the city centre as it is within walking distance of Barcelona Sants Station (the main station connecting you to El Prat Airport and other international destinations), the metro and one of the hop on hop off tourist buses. The hotel provided towels for the pool. The hotel provides a free 'tea time' meal which is nice, however don't plan your evening meal around this - it is little more than canapes.

Mediocre hotel; does not live up to the price tag

A little run down, noisy rooms (due to lack of isolation), cheap beds (unstable and wiggling) , airconditioning terribly noisy. In my room there was a chemical (burnt rubber) smell.

Breakfast was good. Hotel was clean. Staff was very kind.

standard hotel, stupid happy hour
    • Double or Twin Room

the promised free buffet (happy hour) was really ridiculous, only three !!! mini pieces per person, so stupid!!! pool times until 8:00pm is too early, no chance to enjoy the evening on the rooftop pool, so disappointing...

friendly staff, nice decorated patio for breakfast

Good location for trains and Metro.
    • Double or Twin Room

Did smell as if someone had been smoking in the room when we arrived.

Excellent location close to Barcelona Sants station with good access to mainline and Metro. Friendly, helpful staff.

small swimming pool on the roof.
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms are tiny, very small, to small , you can hear everything trough the walls . hotel is in 15min walking distans from Plaza de Espana but far away from other atractions, you have to get taxi or use public transport if you want to get anywere. rooms were clean but i would not stay again in this hotel because of the location. too far away from any restaurants and a night life, nothing really happening around this hotel.

small swimming pool on the roof. clean , nice and quiet, we had all pool for us.

Excellent few days in BCN at a clean, friendly hotel in a prime location.
    • Double or Twin Room

In hindsight probably would have chosen a hotel nearer the centre. However that's a personal choice, and not a negative for this hotel.

Front desk staff polite, helpful and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Great location to go to F1 Race

50 euro cash for deposit for safe key

We stayed there to go to F1 Spanish Grand Prix. Perfect location only 5 minute walk to Saint train station which was the best way to go to the race track. We left early in the morning and did not have breakfast there. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Nice staff, but I wouldn't recommend this property
    • Double or Twin Room

Our first night was a hell as we were sleeping in a room that didn't have any open windows and if anyone in the hotel used the bathroom it felt that all the water was going to our room. This started from 2AM and became very heavy at 6 when everyone woke up. Next to that the description of the location and explenation of the route from the airport to the hotel was not really clear. Although the hotel was located in Eixample, it was more than 20 minutes from te heart of the city.

The staff was helpful and the location was good to reach by public transport.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

very noisy hotel - no chance to sleep
    • Double or Twin Room

- uncomfortable loud bed - very noisy, walls are tiny, the sound of toilet flush from the top going right down to your head, something is leaking all the night, doors shutting, loud TV from the neighbours etc - old air condition resonates with the air grate making it's usage impossible - smoke smell inside the room, while smoking is prohibited, and the room had windows to the courtyard - I've asked 3 times (three!!) to iron my shirts, no one came in two days! I've made it by myself having the iron from the reception (need to return it back by myself - no service) - very small room - missing toilet brush

Nice room with modern furniture Breakfast is a standard one Took this location as soon as it was close to my business trip purpose

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Disappointing, cramped, but fine for short stay near train station
    • Double or Twin Room

Fairly disappointing compared with the photos on the website, and the room price. We had to move rooms during our five night stay because of some disruptive children running riot around the corridors and ruining our sleep. Our first room, on the third floor, was very cramped and small, and the decor was a bit tired - completely different to those images on the website. We also selected a double room, but were given two singles pushed together - not ideal. Staff were very polite when we asked to be moved, and our fifth floor room was larger and decorated in the newer style I was expecting. However, there was some mould in the bathroom and I spotted several black hairs in the bath, so I don't think it had been thoroughly cleaned. In other hotels, staff have helped us when we've needed to move rooms, so it was disappointing that we were expected to do ourselves. Location is not convenient for a sightseeing trip to Barcelona.

The rooftop pool has a lovely view, but is unheated, so you could only make use of it in the height of summer - this is a real shame as it had been one of the main reasons we picked the hotel. Location is very convenient for Sants station, but not much else.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Location was next to the train station

The size of the "family room". It was a small twin with a single bed pushed to the bottom of them!Could hardly move in the room.

Location was next to the train station

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Poor value for a high price...
    • Double or Twin Room

Room very tiny and cramped ! Felt hot and stuffy, air-condition didn't seem to help it. Even with windows open it was just hot. Bed not comfortable, hard and uncomfortable matress. Beds also very narrow and short (!). Don't know how you are supposed to sleep in these with two people. Very loud and noisy room. Price-Value-Ratio pretty poor in my opinon.

Friendly day staff (night staff was a bit muffled), very good breakfast if you come early (they don't seem to stock up every snack when it's empty) with a nice selection and high quality food! Near estacion Sants -> very hand if you come by train !

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Good location-close to Sants Station, bus stop to Camp Nou...
    • Double or Twin Room

Slight inconvenience with the shower

Good location-close to Sants Station, bus stop to Camp Nou front of the hotel ; Small, but comfortable and clean room ; Polite staff ; Free WiFi ; Tea-time every day with free drink and tapas.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

budget convincing and god location.
    • Double or Twin Room

window of my room was to the patio of private apartments. Its luminous and nice but was afraid that people from the building in front could see me if i dont close curtains. I stayed at the room a bit old but still good one. Maybe because i was with a little dog they gave me not the best room they've had :) Also i didn't liked that they take deposit for a dog 200 eur...

Staff friendly. Not bad location. Beautiful hall.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Good bed, good location nearby the train station.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was nice but it felt like it was hasty renovated. It sounded disturbing from the pipes.

Good bed, good location nearby the train station. Great and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

In need of urgent renovation
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything else. Staff was not very welcoming at arrival and the hotel is in need of a full renovation. We had booked a double room and the pictures in the site do not correspond at all with what we got. The pictures feature a room recently renovated and modern looking, and instead we got a room in need of urgent renovation, very old bathroom, furniture like if you were back in the 80s. Will not come back.

Convenient location near Sants train station.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

A comfortable hotel with a great location for train travelers.
    • Double or Twin Room

Taking a shower was just a bit tricky since it is a rather narrow tub with an odd ledge on the far side. Doable, but enter and exit with caution! I have stayed in the hotel previously and thought it was top-notch, but this time certain aspects were a bit rough around the edges. A notable thing was that the bedsheet had a huge hole in it that was clearly nothing new... the flap of material from the hole had been very firmly ironed to the adjacent sheet. (see photo)

Great location for anyone traveling by train. The hotel is a short walk from the main "Barcelona Sants" train station and also a short walk to the metro. The hotel is clean and modern. The bathroom has a reasonable layout.. An innovative feature is a room safe that has an electrical outlet inside. (see photo) The outlet stays powered even when you remove your key card from the slot near the door. This allows you to securely charge phones, tablets, laptops etc in the room when you are away. Every hotel should have one of these in each room!

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Good value in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

My room was non-smoking and there was no lingering smell of smoke in my room, however, the hallway on floor 'E' had a strong odor of smoke. Not sure if all rooms were non-smoking. 400 meter walk to the metro.

Catalonia Roma is a very good 3-star hotel. Very friendly, helpful staff. The rooms were modern, clean with excellent amenities, comfortable beds, modern shower including excellent rain shower, safe, reliable Wifi. Breakfast was also very good. Great value for the price.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Cold and uncomfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

During my first day it was heavy rain and there was water leak from the ceiling of the bathroom. I asked to change the room but the staff told me that it was blocked so it was impossible. After that day, it was fine but there was no maintenance or no change the room. The worst thing is the bed. The mattress was not comfortable and the bed was easily moved just by very simple motion. In addition, the room was very cold during night. I think the heater didn't work. Wifi was also very weak.

location-not that far from the Sants station and the Espanya plaza. The breakfast was also good.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Lovely place to stay in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

Can't think of anything, except our noisy neighbors!! But that wasn't the hotel's fault:)

Mariona at the front desk was very helpful and always had a smile. Made our stay perfect, from suggesting where to eat, where the metro was, what to see and do. She called a taxi for us to the airport on our last morning. The staff in the dining room was also very pleasant and helpful. Great breakfast selection every day. Good location to metro, walk to great restaurants, busses for HOHO and airport.

Very pleasant stay

I found Barcellona accommodation, including this hotel, expensive.

Clean, comfortable, convenient, pleasant staff, excellent breakfast, and I liked the firm mattress. I'll stay here again.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Nice hotel bit out of the way
    • Double or Twin Room

Location was hard to get to the centre and port/beach area. Was good for the trains but lots of walking

Comfy beds, nice staff, good tea time snacks, location good for sants train station and to get the hop on hop off bus and metro services.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Would definitely stay here again
    • Double or Twin Room

The other reviews are true, the walls are very thin and the noise is the worst when your neighbours slam their doors. We couldn't have a nap when we first came, but we slept well at night (less door-slamming I guess). Sensitive guests should bring ear plugs.

The breakfast was amazing, definitely worth it. The pool is small but very refreshing and a great treat in the summer. A charming little hotel in a lovely neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

First class and would recommend to all.

Nothing - all good!

Smart hotel with well equipped rooms and excellent air conditioning. Booked breakfast when we arrived and were not disappointed - it was the best we've had. The roof top pool is small but great for chilling out and has fantastic views across the city to the hills beyond. First class all round and would recommend to all.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location was a good bit away from Placa de Catalunya but the metro Sants was nearby making it more accessible. Perhaps an extra bed or two at the swimming pool would be nice

Very friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant stay overall

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Completely outdated room - wallpaper falling off the walls, cracked bathroom tiles. We had booked a room for three people, but the room was barely big enough for two. The additional bed was squeezed in and positioned at the end of the double bed which made walking round the room impossible, literally had to climb in and out of bed! Very disappointed.

The location was good - close to the metro and Sants station.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

A nice hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy upstairs plumbing issues. Complimentary evening happy hour offering was underwhelming (but free!). Breakfast was an extra 13 euros per person.

Clean, air-conditioned room. Nice swimming pool and seating area on rooftop deck. Reliable wifi.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Delightful surprise choice for hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms very small. Soundproofing not great. Could hear people waking in corridor and talking from next room, but not intrusive .very much miss the custom of not having a jug in room to make a hot drink.

Very clean. Nice safe and quiet neighbourhood, 3km from town. Friendly accomodating staff. Would stay again. Loved the small rooftop pool for a swim after a long day. Appreciated free tapas as evening snack.

Design

Barely working toilet

Design

Excel.lent

Res!

Suuuper be!!! Súper net!! Repetiré!! 100% recomanable

the comfort of the room and the central location of the hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

nothing that i can think of

the comfort of the room and the central location of the hotel

I made reservation with card and i paid with other card.
    • Double or Twin Room

I made reservation with card and i paid with other card. After i checked out i notice the hotel charged 30 euro from the booked card.

Great hotel, great location would definitely recommend thank you.

Nice hotel, very clean room and friendly staff.

Very poor facilities, so noisy and loud. not comportable to stay...horrible hotel!

Not a peaceful night to sleep as you could hear a loud banging of doors during hours of sleep.

None.

Lovey

Lovey

Good

Price of breakfast

Excelent
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is great,the pool is nice ,very clean rooms