Reviews of Ibiza Rocks Hotel - Adults Only

Cervantes, 27, 07820 San Antonio, Spain

#27 of 33 hotels in San Antonio

Absolutely savage. Love Ibiza. Love Ibiza rocks
    • Double Room stage view

Didn’t like that stomsy only played the second night, we missed him we left on tues morn, was looking forward to seeing him so much

The staff are absolutely great! Ben and Abbey especially. Music was great

We had a main stage view from our balcony and it was amazing.
    • Standard Room

We had a main stage view from our balcony and it was amazing. Whole hotel is fab, we stayed for a week and couldnt fault it one bit. Fab staff and lovely rooms.

Good experience and always things going on
    • Double Room stage view

The pool closes at 9 so don’t think you can be going swimming on night or chill around the pool. When there are events on so 3 times a week, all the sun beds are taken away and you are kicked off the nice sun loungers for the vip to sit there, unless of course you want to pay £500 to have somewhere to sit, none of this is mentioned when you book your hotel, I can see why as it would put me off, it says all tickets are included but really it just is the ticket, no special treatments for hotel guests, no discount on the little sun loungers there are, they literally just chuck you in with everyone else. After making you feel very welcome, as soon as the money starts coming in the staff really couldn’t care less about you, they are just worried about who’s going to buy the next bottle of Belvedere. If you don’t have a balcony looking onto the stage then you’re pretty f****d.

Good experience and always things going on

We are happy that we only booked one night here - it wasnt for us
    • Standard Room

The facilities inside the room were dated and poor / The room was not clean there was still glitter and fake tan marks from the previous guest.

The room and balcony was spacious / the breakfast was good and the staff at the bar were very helpful

Good location and perfect for party people !
    • Standard Room

Would not stay here if you’re looking for some RandR or so some glam for your stay at ibzia

The property is in a good location just off strip and is perfect place for party holidayers! Rooms are simple and perfect for somewhere just to rest your head!

If you wanna have a complete holiday, that's here.
    • Double Room stage view

Double bed could have been better. The beds are not comfortable.

If you wanna have a complete holiday, that's here. Music, meal, different concept, pool, location...

BEST PARTY HOTEL EVER!
    • Double Room Main Building

Everything was amazing, I will stay here again. So much fun!

Amazing hotel! So easy to socialise as there are so many young, fun, outgoing people staying at this hotel. By the pool they are always playing music and also have events/Dj/artists playing in the hotel so partying is ALWAYS an option. Staff are really friendly and helpful. There is also quiet pool so if you're hungover and want a nap you can go there to chill out. If you don't like to party and don't like loud music or people then do not stay here! Staff do tell you do keep music down in the rooms after a certain time, however there are still a lot of drunk people that can make quite a bit of noise. Everyone is partying pretty much 24/7 :D personally I loved it!

We got what we paid for.
    • Chillout Pool View

The room was extremely basic and it wasnt cleaned during our stay. We struggled to make our way back to the hotel each time we left.

The bands were great and our part of the hotel was more quiet than i expected.

Well worth the money I paid. I actually wouldn’t of minded paying more
    • Standard Room

The housekeeping staff not replenishing towels and freshening up the bathrooms. I stayed two nights and housekeeping didn’t come in at all to tidy the room.

I love the fact that everyone was there to party and that the management just kept off our backs and just trusted us as guests that respected the hotel. You couldn’t see security or staff monitoring the corridors and bedrooms and pool areas. I really liked the hotel - it’s so fun and quirky! I just wish I could have stayed when Hosted nights were on because I have a feeling this hotel would have really delivered on overall experience

I wouldn't stay here again even if my lodging was free.
    • Standard Room

The check-in process took 35 minutes because the room wasn't ready, and when we finally got a room it smelled like mold. This hotel might work for young college kids, but for anyone over 21 I would stay away from this property.

The only thing that was not awful about this property and my experience was the price, but I will definitely pay more for a better experience somewhere else next time I visit Ibiza.

Great holiday, great party.
    • Double Room stage view

Cuckoo land party was a bit disappointing but I only have craig David to compare it to the year before which is one of the biggest events on the island.

Stage view used to be one end but they are all sold as stage view now so I would just book any room that says main pool view and save bit of money.

Absolutely terrible
    • Standard Room

None stop people partying.doors slamming every two mins.my room never got cleaned for 2 days ended up having 2 go 2 the reception for towels 2 shower.

Could of been in any cheap apartment I the area for a fraction of the price.

Beds cheap, floor was dirty, didn't see cleaner in 3 days,

Very basic, I expected more, 3☆at a push. Not in a great location, pool area basic. Noisy at 4/5/6am.

fantastic location brilliant staff and excellent room!
    • Double Room Main Building

should do all inclusive deals

staff were brilliant and we were upgraded with no extra charges not sure why but we didn't ask! great location and brilliant hotel!

Cool hotel to hang out in.

Attitude of staff

Cool hotel to hang out in. Central locatipn.Great events. Only let down were the English British staff. Attitude appalling and customer at the best less than satisfactory. Overall enjoyed our stay.

There was a mix up on arrival because I booked a standard...
    • Double Room stage view

There was a mix up on arrival because I booked a standard room, then upgraded to a stage view room. Ibiza rocks did not receive the message about upgrading so we had to spend 1 night in the back room, which is not what we paid extra for. Other than that, the hotel as a whole was excellent.

Will definetly be back!!
    • Double Room Main Building

Very little to complain about. The checkin time is a little late but understandable all the same.

Hotel had everything we needed and the location is ideal. Having the supermarket was so helpful too.

This is the place to stay in Ibiza.
    • Main Pool View

All the staff were friendly and helpful. When we checked in we were told we had been upgraded from pool view to stage view which was AMAZING. We only stayed for a couple of days, but enjoyed every minute and would definitely go back.

Just for clubbers without any sense of cleanness
    • Standard Room

Cleanness was soooooooooo poor, we had several stains of blood, sperm and vomit around the room. we found a chunk of hair in the shower and our toilet was leaking a lot of water

Host Team and bookings manager were extremely nice and helpful.

This hotel is perfect for party goers and young people looking to have a good time. Loved it overall
    • Double Room Main Building

I didn't like my bedsheets, they smelt of damp or urine (not sure which) when I got in the room and my room didn't get cleaned or tidied once.

I liked the perks of the hotel, for example free pool party entries and the helpfulness of the staff, they are young and vibrant and very understanding.

best hotel in the San Antonio side.
    • Standard Room

best hotel in the San Antonio side. This hotel offered tons of events and pool parties and bars. I would however much prefer to be on a beach and not in San Antonio but for the area this is the best in my opinion.

celebrating a 18th and 21st birthday
    • Double Room Main Building

bed was to hard not happy to be charged for air conditioning should come free with all rooms beds and towels changed every other day I know its a party place but don't expect to get any sleep at night quietest was from 7 am onwards till dinner some bits could do with brightening up like the corridors and they don't tell you you have to put a 60 euro deposit down for the rooms which you get back at the end of your stay and drinks are very expensive around 10 euros a drink

good atmosphere food is cheap

Do not stay here
    • Standard Room

This place is an absolute joke and nothing what Ibiza is meant to be about. Staff rude, rooms are horrendous and have to pay extra for simple amenities like air conditioning. Not allowed your own food even in communal areas (even after checking and then saying it's ok) and bought from Ibiza Rocks supermarket. They don't even accept card payments for deposit so you end up paying euros for a deposit and taking it home at the end of a stay and losing money changing back to local currency. Everybody please do yourself a favour and do not stay here. It's a rip off and a joke. It's full of absolute unsavoury types and not who'd you'd want to be associated with being on holiday.

The location is handy for getting to the busy areas of San An.

IBIZA ROCKS JUNE 2017 - AWESOME!

Nothing at all.

Staff were amazing from the hosts to the security guards, in particular Lucia & Chelsea! Amazing pool parties and lots of young / like minded people. We got to our hotel super early (like 6am) and they had managed to let us check in abit earlier than the original 4pm.

Avoid at all costs
    • Standard Room

Do NOT stay at this dump and rip off of a hotel. Unless you want to.. 1. Pay 7 Euro a day for an aircon remote.. in Spain where its roasting! 2. Be allowed ZERO guests in your room, pulled in Ibiza that night? Best go to hers instead. 3. The staff bar one guy in reception are rude and not helpful not all. 4. I witnessed the security being very heavey handed with several people, they are also incredibly rude. 5. If you want to get the tv on for music or whatever you better go beg for a remote at reception and the volume is seriously limited. 6. They didn't clean our room for 5 days!!! I could go on all day. I've stayed in hotels all over Europe including Ibiza and I live in Main land Spain. This place is an absolute joke and is set up in a way so as to rip customers off. Avoid at all costs..

Not much

Recommend.
    • Standard Room

Our room had a couple of hairs etc in the shower when we arrived so could've been a tiny bit cleaner. Having said that, the rest of the room was spotless.

Room was great with 2 balcony areas. Great pool area with music and bars. Staff were so friendly! Really close to the waterfront so great for walking to cafe mambo.

Don't stay here!!
    • Standard Room

The staff was okay, but the hotel was horrible. They charge you for the use of the AC, they wouldn't give us the control remote for the television. When we ask for it they made a big deal, as if they were judging us because we wanted to watch TV. I understand it's a party hotel, but the rooms were gross. There was still sand in our shower from the past guest. It looked like the sheets haven't been changed and it had a strange smell and a stain on the wall. Once again, when we said something to the staff they said there nothing they could do. You could tell the staff just wanted to party and not help at all! If I could rate it less I would. 0 stars!!!

Just the location, it was near the sunset strip. That's it!

Great Vibe but some let downs
    • Double Room Main Building

Air-conditioning and the safe was not included in the room price, aircon was an additional 7 euro a night and the safe was an addition 4 euro a night! Also if you made friends outside the hotel they could not come to your room to drink as they did not have the Ibiza Rocks wristbands

Staying at the hotel gave you access to the pool party without having to buy a ticket

Overall was great, but some complications did happen
    • Standard Room

The fact that in order to use ac, safety deposit box, you have to pay extra per day. Not that it's a big deal to pay, but it would be very nice to know about this hidden costs openly to avoid running around and figuring it out the hard way. Also we have arrived late, same day but maybe at 9-10 p.m. We checked in at the hotel, seen our name on the list as crossed out and cancelled! The receptionists managed to sort the issue very fast and we had a room, we weren't charged or anything, so no complanes on that side. But once again we didn't get any notifications, on the booking app the reservations was NOT Canceled, NOT terminated or any notifications at all... seems like some problem on the hotel side.

Location was excellent, the way hotel looked was great, very friendly and helpful staff, receptionists, security. Security really doesn't let in people form street so the safety level is great.

Good.
    • Standard Room

Communication in regards to the air conditioning. When we got to our room, we were unable to turn on the air conditioning. We called down to the front desk and they asked "did you pay for it" ... what? I have never been required to pay for air conditioning anywhere I have stayed. It was 7 Euros, not a big deal but it would have been nice for my initial reservation to have included this (who wouldn't want air conditioning?) or for them to have at least mentioned it at check-in. Also, we were given a card each for a free pina colada at the Malibu stand but weren't able to use it due to the event going on - not a huge deal, but I figure guests should be able to use it regardless if there is an event happening or not.

We arrived during an event and the event staff were very helpful. The check-in staff were helpful but could use some improvement on communicating important information. The event was fun with a lot going on. The drinks were good and the hotel felt secure and comfortable.

View.
    • Chillout Pool View

View. Also could of got all inclusive for same price but heard ibiza rock was really nice but really wasn't anything special. Trying to relax by pool and white noise was played for a onside able time to do sound test was awful whilst trying to relax and they didn't look like they were trying to do it fast.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Good for a short break
    • Main Pool View

Cleaning wasn't done every day. Had a waiting list for over 24 hour wait for an iron which wasn't convenient. Long check in and out times. Inconsistency between staff.

The newly refurbed rooms were modern.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Pool view room
    • Standard Room

Beds were awful! Toilet door was see through and was loud when opening and shutting! It wasn't cleaned enough and the floors were dirty and the fridge was dirty

Pool view room

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Loved it !!!!! Even though the staff was horrible
    • Standard Room

The staff the check in staff that helped me didn't help so much it took over 30 mins to get them to check me in.

I like the hotel very much there was plenty to do and it was close to everything.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Good vibes for youngsters
    • Chillout Pool View

Rooms smelt due to drains, at times it was pretty awful. Beds very uncomfortable - too hard and gave me back / neck ache.

Good atmosphere and music

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Brilliant stay at Ibiza Rocks
    • Double Room stage view

The beds could have been a little more comfy but after a night out we didn't even notice

Amazing stay at Ibiza rocks! Perfect party hotel with chilled elements too. Staff are so friendly and helpful and great fun atmosphere here at all times.

Great hotel
    • Standard Room

Had a basic but very spacious room on the 4th floor overlooking the main pool area with a balcony also to the rear. Staff very pleasant. Would defo stay again. Music and atmosphere around the pool area was great.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Stayed here before so I knew what to expect.
    • Standard Room

Stayed here before so I knew what to expect. However loved the fact the hotel had undergone a complete makeover. Rooms were so much better and was decorated brilliantly. Fab hotel and friendly staff. Location is ideal for those who are there for the west end night life and also wonderful walks to the sea.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Not a 4 star hotel
    • Self Catering Studio

This is not a 4 star hotel. It is 2 or 3 at best. There was a music licence problem whilst we were there. The hotel was dead because of this. We booked a studio room but had to ask to be moved to one as we were put into a standard one.

Good size rooms. Comfy beds. Half price drinks and lunch was provided free of charge due to music licence problems with the Spanish authorities.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Fantastic holiday.. it is what you make it!
    • Standard Room

The food prices could have been a little more competitively priced, hence why we ate out most days. We chose to stay in 3 nights out of 7 and other guests were not bothered about waking other guests up in the small hours - didn't bother us too much but it could become an issue for guests not wanting a late night or early morning wake up call!

The staff were accommodating when we checked in and were there when we needed them. The music wasn't on but the compensation package was more than adequate, 50% off drinks, free lunch, free safe and air con (as far as I am aware you'd normally have to pay for these) The merchandise shop was fairly priced. There's a great little Italian place that did food as we weren't fussed about eating at Rocks hotel every night.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Good value, simple and clean rooms.
    • Self Catering Studio

Music license was revoked during our stay which was a shame, but probably made sleeping easier!

Friendly staff, good facilities, good value. I expect it to be quite a different hotel during peak season but it was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Great Stay
    • Standard Room

The only thing was, which was nothing against the hotel. but if you are going to the big clubs. then i suggest staying in play den bossa as taxi are not cheap when you are wanting to go back and forth all the time

i liked the hotel we booked the hotel last minute it was good value, this was because we booked near end of the season so no one performing at the hotel. i found the hotel very welcoming, there was an English girl who worked there i cannot remember her name but she was there literally 24/7 she was always working and she was very helpful. it was a nice hotel, and our room was massive and had a new modern bathroom with massive shower.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Sunshine and great vibes.
    • Main Pool View

The food at the hotel wasn't amazing how ever it's not bad and there's plenty of great places with in walking distance.

The vibe of the hotel and the staff were grate. Good location in relation to everything in San Antoni, just far away enough so you can relax but close enough that you can get amongst it if you want.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Good time

The beds

The front desk staff was a lot more friendly this time around compared to my last visit in May. The beds are awful - investing in some better quality bedding & new mattresses would make the rooms a lot more comfortable. Hotel is in a good location & east to get a taxi. Overall this hotel is a great time if you can handle the noise/partying.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

I liked the room was pretty big and the balcony was huge.
    • Self Catering Studio

No hairdryer! The service at the pool bar wasn't the best. I was given a meat breakfast after specifically ordering a veggie breakfast and the waitress wasn't very helpful in general. However, the English barman with long hair was amazing. Very polite friendly and accommodating. Also the hotel needs more security. There are far too many lads trying to get into the rooms at night and if they break in, the one security man is not going to be able to stop them all.

I liked the room was pretty big and the balcony was huge. The channels on the tv were good and the prices for food and drink was reasonable.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Love the staff and facilities

Nothing was best ever.

The staff were so helpful drink was great and reception the host team girl Laura and especially Rosie were just the kindest and more helpful people ever .. Love Paddy & Glen

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

DONT BOTHER BOOK
    • Standard Room

No entertainment as they had a problem with the hotel. No one was on the stage: the complimentarty good was disgusting, an insult. Uncooked chicken. The staff were actually quite rude. You can not bring guests in the hotel not even my other female mate. I would never stay here again

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

They should've stated that they shut down their partying...
    • Main Pool View

They should've stated that they shut down their partying business and NO MORE parties in the hotel. no double bed all hotel is twin beds. very poor WiFi in rooms. AC always breakdown had to call maintenance 3 times. the rest is all good.

Checking out on Friday
    • Standard Room

All guests rude and noisy 24/7 so we hardly slept. Stepped on glass as soon as I entered my room, floor was covered in filth, rubbish and glass and staff were unhelpful. The furniture was old and uncomfortable and does not cater for couples. they charge extra per day for air conditioning

Checking out on Friday

Perfect place to party!

Nothing everything was great

This hotel is exactly what you're looking for if you're going to party in ibiza...it has everything you could need!!!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Worse than sleeping in a gas station bathroom
    • Main Pool View

Blood all over sheets, dirtiest room I've ever been in, filthy hotel in general. Shockingly bad, imagine sleeping in a gas station bathroom.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

I liked the central area
    • Standard Room

Was very disappointed that what was advertised wasn't what it was like. There was no music and nothing lively about this hotel, in fact for the money that was paid I was very disappointed as it was for my sister's 40th birthday and that was the whole reason why we booked this hotel.

I liked the central area

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

good for the party crowd if you can sleep through noise.
    • Standard Room

There were technical problems so there were no gigs on site (were relocated to Ibiza rocks bar). Asked for bottle of wine at the smaller pool bar and was told there were none because they had run out and would not be replenished as it was end of the season. Went to the big pool bar and explained the situation and luckily they had plenty of wine Very noisy place throughout the night (the hotel is aimed at the younger crowd, not families).

Friendly staff. Overall clean place.Room was a good size.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

The host team were exceptionally friendly and the staff in...
    • Standard Room

The little bar or coffee shop across from reception and host team didn't have a big selection. Athough there is a supermarket just outside and a restaurant in the hotel literally 15m away. A little pedestal fan in the room as the aircon isn't free.

The host team were exceptionally friendly and the staff in general speak English very well. The good thing about the Rocks is that most of the guests are young 18-30 roughly, of the people that I saw anyway. The only real annoying thing and this isn't the hotels fault, but some of the older guests need to understand, that this is a party hotel. I saw a 40+ year old woman possibly named Carol demand to see the manager, as usual. Her issue was getting a refund for a ticket to a club. I don't know about her but when I bought my tickets to clubs (about 3 or 4 times) you get told they're non-refundable. The only reason I mention this is because I had to wait almost ten minutes to see the staff member (to buy tickets) because of this lady. So a solution I see to this problem, is that, whichever websites the Hotel uses to advertise to let people know this is a party hotel. Also a sign stating tickets are non-refundable. Overall though great stay, no issues, good pool. Free welcome drink, and drinks at hotel/ supermarket are cheap.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Shocking !!!
    • Main Pool View

The Ibiza Rocks gigs (Wednesday & Friday nights) were not played at the hotel due to 'technical reasons' however we were told by the Ibiza Rocks Bar staff that the hotel's music licence had been revoked suddenly what a joke !!!! this was the whole purpose of our stay as we were travelling with our son who has special needs (anxiety) & he was celebrating his 21st birthday. They decided to hold the gigs in the Ibiza Rocks Bar so they were technically going to squeeze in 1,500 people into a venue which only holds probably 500-700 max !!! As our son suffers with anxiety this was a no no for us. No refunds offered just bad food & drinks on the house for 2 hours to make up for it oh but the ones staying on Saturday were getting free passes into Ocean Club again we missed out because we were going home. We paid well over the odds for a room only basis as we did not benefit from the music even the pool DJ could not play the only music heard was the music coming out of the guest rooms absolutely shocking. When complained explaining our son's situation & asked for some kind of a refund they said as we'd booked through Booking.com they couldn't do anything maybe booking.com would like to look into this for us seeing as we use the site regularly to make bookings. At the end of the day our disabled son was the loser we'll certainly remember his 21st for all the wrong reasons. Fuming is not the word !!!! Never will we recommend this hotel & never will we return. A refund of some kind from whomever is responsible should be made!!!!

Paradise paradise paradise!!
    • Standard Room

Didn't like the waiting round for check in we had an early flight and room were not ready til 4 this is slightly annoying when you book a small trip and wana get out and about straight away

Loved the concerts and the pool area the musics brill ya just wana rave on all day staff well very helpful at the front desk and easy to chat too

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

2 days no more .
    • Main Pool View

The beach close the hotel is bad .. No comfort of sleep , noise and shouting by some of english guests all the night . first night i couldnt sleep the room hot and AC off then i contact reception they said u should to pay 6euro to activate for 1 night!

Good for fun , dance the party was amazing .. The price of bar , kitchen is acceptable.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Ibiza rocks, except for Ibiza rocks
    • Main Pool View

No double bed, rubbish shower,dirty towels, curtains didn't cover the windows properly, Staff were great. Everything else was pretty shocking.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Really good hotel , shame about the staff they let the place down
    • Self Catering Studio

The staff act like they're on their holidays and not at work, too relaxed and no attention to the guests, when waiting for a drink or food order it's impossible to get their attention as their too busy talking to each other and forgetting about the guest. After sitting in the bar for 1 hour we asked excuse me were still waiting for our food the waitress said they forgot to put the order in with the kitchen, no apology, just slammed the bill on the table and walked off and never brought our change back. The hotels great and we will be coming back next year but the staff are very unhelpful and act like the hotel guest are an inconvenience, like we've disturbed their vacation, I understand theyre seasonal workers and are there to have fun in Ibiza for the summer but I think they need to realise it's not a party 24/7 and they're there to work also. Hopefully have some more attentive staff next time. I advice people to not eat at the hotel. They dillibrately make you wait a very long time after paying the bill so you give up waiting for your change and end up leaving a big non-derserving tip. Also as guest you get discount on the drinks at the pool, they would put it through the till as discounted drinks for non-hotel guest too and still charge people the €12 instead of 7 and keep the €5 for themselves. I witnessed it countless times.

There's lots going on at the hotel, pool parties, party atmosphere

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Very unhappy customer!
    • Chillout Pool View

Most of it, my room was dirty, when I asked reception to help with my toilet being broken they were very unhelpful. Lots of hidden costs that I didn't know about I reached hotel.

Not a lot, the staff came across very rude and not very helpful

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Good party vibes but rooms and service to be improved!!!!
    • Main Pool View

The EXTRA charge for wanting air conditioning and wanting a safety deposit box. Don't understand why they can't have that included in the price of the stay. The glass see through bath room door. Seriously no one wants to watch their friends on the toilet??! The lack of house keeping.... We had to wait till 6:30pm the night before we left to be semi cleaned. They only gave us fresh towels and took rubbish no cleaning was done. We had to keep going to ask for toilet paper as they would only give us 1 roll for 3 days.

We liked that we got to see Craig David live and the dj's by the pool was a good vibe.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The hotel had amazing poolside Djs during the day created an...
    • Chillout Pool View

The staff were very slow and often rude. We waited at reception for 10 minutes before we were seen to whilst 4 staff members were just having a private conversation in front of us.

The hotel had amazing poolside Djs during the day created an amazing atmosphere. The hotel is in a pretty good location depending on what you want to do. It's only a 5 minute walk to cafe mambo, similar to the strip and a 15 minute walk to the busy promenade where you will find lots of restaurants and bars!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Standard Room

The dj was popping mate. I never write reviews but this was a great stay and worth the money and one of the big nights out at sankeys was free because we stayed in Ibiza rocks which saved us 59 euros each. See you soon Ibiza rocks!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Decent hotel. Wouldn't use booking.com again!!
    • Standard Room

Sent messages to booking.com about changing our room from a double to a triple. Got to hotel and booking.com hadnt informed the hotel in which we was told we had to pay an extra £120. Then Couldn't check in til 4pm after arriving at the hotel at 11am. Then checked us out at 11am prompt rushing us out of bed then had to wait til 4pm for our room deposit back.

Room was nice and big with air con and clean shower with good balcony

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Sleeping on the beach is better!
    • Main Pool View

Eveything: AC: 6 Eur/Night Bad Service Unprofessional Staff Check in time: 1,5 Hours (they dont have computers... they work only with paper) Only loud, alcoholic British people in the Hotel - they are screaming all night and knocking on your door. Far from everything Disgusting Pool Only cheap, poor restaurants around the hotel I would never go back, and im not recommending it to anyone!!! If you are considering this hotel, please dont - sleeping on the beach is better!

Wifi: Ok - Nothing else

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

The fact that they have events in the club.
    • Main Pool View

They charge extra for A/C and a small safe. The attitude of the staff checking us in. The sound proofing is poor. The room doors do not shut correctly. The over priced drinks. They don't clean the room every day.

The fact that they have events in the club.

It does rock
    • Chillout Pool View

Air con wasn't included in the room The hotel is a maze! Don't forget to leave breadcrumbs

The size of the room, fridge included and great views.

Never again!
    • Standard Room

They gave us our room till like 5pm they were rude! The party sucks!! There was like 50 people at it! U have to pay for tv and air conditioner !

It completely completely suckssss!!!

If u want to party, definetly stay here.
    • Standard Room

If u want to party, definetly stay here. Reasonable prices.

Wicked

Coming home

The pool party’s.

Reception staff was very friendly and help full.
    • Standard Room

I had a room at the street side it was a bit noisy all night long

Reception staff was very friendly and help full. Pool partys are amazing

Need to clean the rooms more often and give towels every day...
    • Double Room Main Building

Need to clean the rooms more often and give towels every day as wen u share 3 in a room we use a lot towels

Seems as though they had thought of everything !
    • Standard Room

Seems as though they had thought of everything !!! The beds in the lobby were my favourite thing after check Out yesterday 👍

Decent stay
    • Chillout Pool View

Room floor had clogs of hair from previous guest on it

Staff polite and helpful

• Standard Room

My room being robbed and then being chucked out with no help and gave the blame, complaint to follow.