Reviews of Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa 4 stars

S'illa Plana s/n, 07800 Ibiza Town, Spain

#19 of 27 hotels in Ibiza Town

First stay in Ibiza, clean, central, but pricy
    • Single Room with Spa Access

I booked the one person bedroom and it was very small. I had requested a room on an upper floor but received one on the ground floor which they weren't able to change. That was quite disappointing. Value for money hard to grasp ...

Very clean, walking distance to the old city and clubs near by. Nice and pretty bathroom.

We like interior design and fantastic view from the room and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The hotel has very big balcony in the room and as I mentioned before the view and sunset is amazing, but the balcony is equipped with a very strange cheap plastic furniture - a big dining table and 2 small dining chairs, which is completely does not fit the purpose of the stay in a hotel ( normally you don’t have dinner in a hotel room, but you would enjoy laying in sun bed or lounge chair). Another missing this is anything where you could dry your wet swimming suits and towels. And the third, one evening we arrived after beach and discovered first that after cleaning the room the staff did not leave any shampoos or shower gels. We called and asked to bring. But when I was taking shower I realized that there was absolutely no any towels lefts. We called back but the lady at the reception was very angry that we bother her twice, she even did not apologies that they did such a bad cleaning and left our bathroom completely empty, no towels and no cleaning products.

We like interior design and fantastic view from the room and from breakfast restaurant. Location is perfect because it’s next to marina with plenty of restaurants, and also easy to get to old town by water taxi. Amazing sunsets view from the room Breakfast was very good

A great hotel with amazing views and spa! I will definitely return.
    • Single Room with Spa Access

Because of the tiled floor, the corrider noise was loud and I was kept awake all night for 1 night as the group above me were walking up and down and I could hear the very noisy footsteps. I think the hotel should try and address this as it seems to be a problem a lot of people comment. Otherwise, a perfect hotel!

I had booked a single room but they upgraded me to double with seaview, free! The pool has an amazing view. The gym and spa looked fabulous but I didn't have time to use them. I had a great experience and will definitely be back.

The reception was inviting.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The room was basic. We had damp on our walls. The net curtains looked dirty and the light on the terrace sometimes didn't work.

The reception was inviting. It was beautifully decorated with a lovely bar and views of the marina.

pool is really nice and staff very friendly.
    • Single Room with Spa Access

distant location from the old town. With traffic taxies can be quite expensive

pool is really nice and staff very friendly. Breakfast of a very good standard

Staff was very nice and took care for our needs.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The price was much to high for what you get. The rooms are very small and more than less standard. If you would like to have a calm room to rest, it is not the place to be. You hear everything loud and clear what is happening on the floor and in your neighbours room!!!

Staff was very nice and took care for our needs. Breakfast was a little crowded but everthing there you needed. Rooms were clean and all right.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The staff were welcoming and informative especially the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

I would have preferred a pool view as I thought that's what I was getting.

The staff were welcoming and informative especially the friendly bell boy and young guy at poolside bar.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great Pool.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Bedroom small, advertised as a double de luxe room but felt a little cramped. Overall great hotel just very overpriced. Not luxurious enough for what we paid.

Great Pool. Breakfast. Excellent service around the pool. Food also ok. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Outstanding hotel
    • Single Room with Spa Access

Having to leave the hotel!

This is a simply amazing hotel. The location and views are unbeatable, the pool area (with the outstanding DJ) is perfect, the staff are amazing, breakfast is delicious, the rooms are spotless and very comfortable, the decor throughout the hotel is excellent. Basically, a perfect hotel!

Very quiet and relaxing nice restaurants near by bar...
    • Single Room with Spa Access

It was a little remote and needed taxi to anywhere u wanted to go but I suppose that is a good thing in some cases , room was small as I was only in a single but apart from that all good clean shower was nice and good air con

Very quiet and relaxing nice restaurants near by bar florenta and skt ibiza were my favs .. spa was nice each morning

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Would go back as the facilities and location were spot on.
    • Single Room with Spa Access

The staff generally were minimally ok but the reception staff were surly. There was no-one to assist at breakfast and you had to find your own way round the buffet. I didn’t know you had to speak to the chefs directly to order the hot breakfast and there was no menu to choose from.

Excellent location with beautiful views over the harbour and old town. The spa staff were very nice.

Great location and very kind staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Some noises but when we informed the staff everything was fixed.

Everything was fine for us. Very good breakfast and fantastic view. Location was great and staff was really kind. The lady at the reception was really nice and helpful.

The service was excellent!
    • Single Room with Spa Access

The service was excellent! My booking was last minute due to flight cancellations so arrived at 1am but the service was magnificent. They took great care of me and will stay there again next time I visit Ibiza.

Not as expected
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The rooms are extremely small and outdated .... no coffe machine in the rooms and the hotel doesn’t serve coffe before 8 am !!!!!! They have not cleaned our room for the first 2 nights although we have complained and requested our room to be cleaned .... no attention to details .... staff are not up to standards

The view from the room was nice .... the reception and Lobby area was modern with nice design

The hotel is stunning and the location is fantastic!
    • Single Room with Spa Access

The hotel is stunning and the location is fantastic! I was lucky to have a room with a balcony overlooking the beautiful pool and view of the sea and Old Town in the distance. I definitely want to return!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Overall we had a comfortable week at the Corsi
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

For the price, rooms were pretty basic & sparse. No tissues or face cloths in bathroom.

Very good breakfast. Great ac in the rooms. Sea view decent although a road between hotel & sea. Cleanliness good. Shower v. good.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

We stay in the hotel the third year.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Rooms were not cleaned well. Old staff at breakfast area who work every year are not very friendly and polite.

We stay in the hotel the third year. Location and unforgettable views from the hotel. A lot of nice areas in the hotel. Breakfast good , but every day the same. In general friendly staff.

rooms are nice and clean and modern.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

night staff are rubbish, other hotels cater much better through the evening hours in my opinion. Didn't like the way one of the staff talked to me and I was staying in a suite and he told me i had to go out in my car to get a cup of tea at 3am. Much better places to stay that actually try to satisfy the customer instead of the doing the bare minimum to get a star rating. I spent 200 euros on food from outside the hotel because after 11.30 at night you can't get anything. just wish they had a night menu. Most hotels offer some sort of 24hr option.

rooms are nice and clean and modern. Amazing views and love the location, so many nice places in walking distance.

Eat & Sleep
    • Single Room with Spa Access

When I arrived I noticed the floors needed to be vaccummed. When you leave the air conditioning on, it has a slight odour of mildew. When at the restaurant for breakfast no one tells you what they have available on the griddle. Would be helpful to have a sign/chalkboard upon entry of dining room or a small menu printed.

Laura is a fantastic therapist at the Spa! They’re gym was perfect! They have very affordable laundry service on premise...in comparison to other hotels. The air conditioner in the room was excellent! Enjoy your balcony off of your room!

Ok
    • Single Room with Spa Access

For the price the room was really really small! Modern yes clean yes but so small it was like a box room. No supermarket nearby either and you need to get a taxi to get to anywhere with shops, bars, restaurants etc. Next time I would get a lower rated star hotel with a bigger room and facilities nearer

really friendly staff let us book in 5 hours early! No fight for a subbed and the music by the pool was superb. Breakfast was good with an impressive selection of food

Perfect view and great location
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Location was great, accessible by taxi on road and water to anywhere but in a quiet spot with an amazing view of Ibiza Town. Pool area and facilities were really good value for money.

Fabulous, superb will be returning!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Room service finish to early.

We loved the hotel and the location watching the busy port the staff were fantastic helpful and very friendly. We will definitely stay here again. And the boat taxi across the road is excellent taking you to the Old town.

Enjoyable and great staff, although a little noisy around the pool and overpriced food
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Noisy with boats and traffic... carpark and trucks driving directly next to the swimming pool wasn't a great view, felt some black out glass could help with making it feel less like you were in the middle of a road. Had nachos by the pool for 12 euros which were literally a plate of nachos and a small bowl of guacamole - could have added cheese and salsa for that price.. Sunbeds were uncomfortable to lie on after a while.

Staff were really good, attentive, prompt, friendly and helpful. Room was nice, modern and clean with a lovely view of the harbour. Breakfast was good too...

I liked the spacious rooms, nice terrace and great views of...
    • Single Room with Spa Access

My room was on the ground floor and you could hear noises from the corridor.

I liked the spacious rooms, nice terrace and great views of the Ibiza Castle. The whole hotel has been modernised. If you are looking for a centrical but quiet location it is a perfect place. Easy to park for free outside the hotel and 5 min drive to the city centre or walking distance to the port where you can take a boat to the city centre.

We had the most amazing trip, perfect location and good value compared to other hotels we considered
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Some guests had previously commented on unfriendly staff and noisy corridors. I didn't go to make friends with the staff so it didn't bother us that they weren't massively friendly, that said the staff in the spa were very nice. Other comments re noisy rooms is also true - a couple next door were having a very good time which I'd have preferred not to hear and high heels could be heard as guests come back at all hours. Hard to fix but overall it was a peaceful hotel so didn't ruin our stay. Would have been good to have tea and coffee facilities in the room.

Breakfast was really good, views amazing, great location for restaurants, boat trips and getting to the old town. The spa was almost empty and really lovely we spent a lot of time in there as outside loungers too and views from spa spectacular. I'd definitely go back.

No usual luxury frills but perfect chill-out place
    • Single Room with Spa Access

very small room spartan room (and room access) decoration

great view and location friendly staff quietness excellent breakfast small but very relaxing spa with a gorgeous sundeck

Good location - Good hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Shower needs a shelf. Housekeeping could be improved. Dirty rag left in room and door left open twice.

Check in process was long. Three staff but only one working to check people in. Waited about 20 minutes to check in. Rooms are nice size, newly renovated it appears. Bathroom is large but there is no shelf in the shower to put items on. Air conditioning worked well. Safe in room didn’t initially work but they sent someone immediately to work on it. Our door to our room was left wide open twice by housekeeping. Fun club right downstairs. Pool nice size with good service staff and decent menu. Nice area to walk in and great restaurant options for evenings.

Pool was lovely
    • Single Room with Spa Access

There was a flashing green light in my room - apparently it was the internet connection! It kept me awake and when I rang in the middle of the night to complain was told there was nothing they could do. Reaction was not much better at reception the next morning. Also very noisy generator at night.

Pool was lovely

the perfect place to stay in Ibiza
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The rooms are a little small and the gym could be bigger with more machines

The hotel has been renovated and this year the new restaurant is comfortable and the breakfast great; Location excellent. There is a wonderful boat service to the Old town which is awesome! Views of the old town are impressive. The staff are very friendly.

• Triple Room with Spa Access

Only the lady behind the desk was friendly. Her collegue: passport.....8x . Was it a game to get the new clients as quick as possible checked-in?? What about: goodevening, how was your flight, welcome or just a smile....😁. Swimmingpool: we said twice: buenas dias, hola; no greetings. Almost no guests, but they were so “busy”. One guy was cleaning up. He removed all the towels etcetera at 19.30 hours. We asked: do we have to move?? He answered: yes, you have. Than he got instructions from his boss? “The guests can be at the swimmingpool till NINE”! He came back, said to us, if we understand him well that we could stay till nine... hahaha, don’t blame yourself🤔. In the bar: grumpy bartender. And also the rest of the days. Breakfast: buenas dias, hola. No responds of the employees. Housekeeping: “do you have more toiletpaper”? Answer: “No, in the morning again😱”. Excuse me... to lazy or I hate tourists?? Advise: be friendly, keep smiling and you will have smiling clients with tips.

Fat tunes in an epic location watching the serious yachts go by - Long Live Ibiza (and Corso!)
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Check in process if you don't bring the original bank/credit card is a drag but it is Spanish law (just show bank statement proving you paid).

Great pool and DJ, excellent spa facilities (gym ok) and great selection at breakfast. Comfy beds, great views over the bay, stylish décor, helpful staff. Highly recommended excellent hotel in a great location and STK club is a must (celeb priced drinks but worth it!). Second year we've stayed and it would be very hard to beat.

amazing stay and lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

there are no double beds just single beds pushed together - this was okay as could push together but would have preferred double.

amazing hotel, rooms are pretty basic but the hotel facilities make up for it.

Location good but too many negatives to return or recommend
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

When checking in the bill for our whole stay was presented for payment, I queried this as most unusual but was told that it was the hotel policy. The room was ok beds comfortable but sadly the hotel seems to have been built entirely without thought for sound proofing . We could hear every movement in the room above and we’re constantly woken up during the night. We honestly got the feeling that there was a lack of management and nobody seemed to care about the hotel. Staff on reception were surly and ungracious. ... actually rude !! We ordered cocktails which came out without any alcohol in ... the bar man then grumpily brought out some rum in a bottle and proceeded to make the drinks taste vile !!! Think management should investigate this and it’s perhaps why the bar always seemed to be quiet We love ibeza very much and have been many times , this is definitely not a hotel we would recommend or return to.

Beautiful hotel with the best breakfast ever!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

We liked everything, We only missed an outside jacuzzi, would be cool to go out have a drink and enjoy a hot jacuzzi. Because the jacuzzi is inside the pool in the spa but is not hot as a jacuzzi should be because it has the temperature of the pool. The other thing we didn´t like it was that the window to the balcony is was only half of the wall so the other half made a little dark the room and lost the amazing view. We thought it was extrange that a hotel like this missed out this detail that enhances 100 % the room.

The hotel is beautifuly decorated, trendy, amazing deco and features everywhere, the views of Dalt Vila are priceless, the pools are cool, the fitness center very modern and complete as so the spa baths. The restaurant where breakfast is served is as cool and beautiful as the rest of the place. Though I have to say the breakfast is out of this planet good. Is amazing. The quality and variety is extraordinay. They even has an open kitchen where the friendiest woman chef offers you to prepare anything you want from tortillas to eggs, to omelettes, anything as you tell her or she makes something of her choice if you don´t know as it was our case, she prepared us the most delicious omelette. The hotel is near Dalt Vila and Pacha though I don´t recomend to try to go by walking. The only places you can walk is Talamanca beach is 5´ (don´t miss the restaurant Bar Flotante it has amazing fish and the best prices, and the tables close to the water are beautiful) and the Botafoch marina is just outside and theres lots of places to eat too. The hotel is not cheap but we think it really worthy.

Excellent hotel and ambience. Go out and party then return to the peace of the Ibiza Corso!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The only thing I can complain about really were the cups at breakfast!! There were only small coffee cups (slightly larger than espresso) needed a tea cup!!!

The hotel was very stylish and had a lovely calm atmosphere even though we were told it was full! Room size was good - had lovely view over the water to Ibiza Town. Spa fab and pool area lovely - always loungers free and very attentive staff serving drinks and food. Good choice at breakfast. Hotel spotless and staff friendly. Good location near marina about 20 minutes walk into Ibiza Town or water taxi 2 mins from hotel.

A haven of peace on an island of adventure!

Bed could have been more comfy!

Staff were absolutely impeccable and couldn’t have been more friendly, efficient and helpful! This is how a hotel should be run!

We were there for a wedding and got zero support from the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

We were there for a wedding and got zero support from the staff (e.g. when asking for an iron, we received a rusty iron that ruined our shirts). The property offers single beds only, not sure if any couple ever was happy with this? Staff does only the most necessary but never goes the extra mile Rooms are super small, interior super basic

Advertising doesn’t match description - what is the difference between deluxe and standard double?
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Bed uncomfortable . No bathroom which I expected in a spa hotel having booked a double deluxe room. Room facilities very basic for the price.

Loved the view

Great hotel, would stay again
    • Single Room with Spa Access

if your looking for a quiet oasis, then this place probably isn’t for you. Being next to the port, there’s quite a lot of noise from the ferries and traffic coming off the boats.

The staff were super friendly and gave a free upgrade on arrival. The breakfast was good and fresh. There was a good selection and the snacks around the pool were also good. Great location

Superb
    • Suite with Sea View

Honestly. Nothing.

Possibly the nicest room I have ever stayed in. The location. Top floor corner room suite was just amazing. View. Room. Faultless. Oh... and a sensibly priced mini bar!!

High Quality Hotel!
    • Single Room with Spa Access

Reception staff were really helpful and the room was nicely decorated and very clean. Wonderful view over Ibiza town. Breakfast was good. I returned again so that says it all!

Most enjoyable. Would like to revisit. It was a shame to leave.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

1) The window to the balcony could have covered the entire wall, but instead was quite narrow. This restricted the light and spoiled the view from within the room 2) The room was a bit cramped.

The Spa and gym were great

Very enjoyable except for poor temperature control In the guest rooms.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Air-con was unavailable so sleeping was not comfortable. We asked at reception and was told that it was not warm enough in the rooms for warmer climate guests so air-con was not active in all the rooms. This was the only disappointing aspect of the hotel. I suggest that this information is added to your site for this hotel.

Friendly staff, good breakfast. Spa was excellent, clean and well appointed.

Hotel has been refurbished so everything is new overall not bad choice just with a few small issues
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Air con wasn’t working when we were there as they were still in winter mode so quite stuffy at night. Noise from the port is something that can be annoying early in the morning with the patio doors open. Beds were quite hard and firm, might suit some people but not for me

Rooms are modern and clean. Plenty of car parking available too and close to town centre

Very nice hotel but not for a stay out of the season
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Motivation of most of staff members are low, probably because of the lack of guests and the upcoming closing of the hotel for the winter. Hotel and rooms are situated on the road to the ferry, giving some traffic noise when you have the balcony window open. Specially annoying in the early morning.

The refurnished rooms, excellent shower. Spa and fitness. Location is nice situated overlooking the city and harbor.

Perfect position for a short break, ferry close by for visiting old town. views of boat traffic
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Continual Ibiza Beat music by pool. The fact that the lifts did not go down to pool/ground floor. The car parking area was totally unfinished, needed resurfacing .

Views from room. Swimming pool. Overall superb style

Overall a lovely hotel- but would be much improved with quieter music in the pool area
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The pool was beautiful and with a magnificent view. However, the horrendous banging house music was so loud and inappropriate and set the wrong tone for a sophisticated hotel. It seemed to bring out the worst in guests and myself and my friend avoided the pool for those reasons - such a shame. Please do consider a more ambient, sophisticated soundtrack - or none at all.

View was wonderful and location excellent. Spa very lovely. Clean and efficient but not particularly friendly reception staff.

Nice stay in Ibiza
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Perfect hotel for a few nights in Ibiza.

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Wifi is good. Very nice terrasse for breakfast and nice buffet breakfast. Location at the Marina with views to Dalt Villa.

Relaxing
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The music by the pool was much too loud and not suitable (dance beats). We didn't use the pool for this reason which was disappointing. It was a shame no one used the dinning room for evening dinner, although it had a good menu. The walls between the rooms were too thin. We could here conversation clearly on both sides.

The hotel location is great. The views from the balcony were amazing. The staff were friendly and the rooms were very clean. It was good value for money. It was easy to catch a taxi to the airport. Plenty of places nearby to eat and drink. Including a small supermarket which was handy for buying bottled water and snacks.

Room was very clean
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

No tea or coffee making facility in the room and the coffee throughout the hotel was very bitter to say the least

Room was very clean Staff very pleasant and helpful Breakfast was excellent

The Area is nice and Parking no problem.

Rooms, pool

The Area is nice and Parking no problem. The breakfast is really good and the fitness and spa quite nice. The view is very pretty from everywhere in the hotel. The rooms are small and the balcony is very old and ugly. Not really a place to enjoy a drink. The room itself is missing comfort as there is no wardrobe to hang things and very less place for putting things away. And it was all the time somehow humid. Either warm humid without aircon cold humid. Well overall I would choose a different hotel next time even though wasnt bad.

Spa Weekender.
    • Single Room with Spa Access

There was nothing not to like, although an earlier check in would have been helpful.

Modern, stylish and very clean, very friendly staff. The room was very good, with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The spa was fantastic and the massages I received were excellent, so relaxing. The location was perfect, so close to the Marina with fantastic restaurants and boutique shops and only a few minutes walk to the beach.

Relaxing,easy and beautiful .

We liked everything . No complaints

The location was spot on. The boat taxi to Ibiza town right outside the hotel. Staff all very friendly . Breakfast brilliant . Amenities brilliant . Best view of the old town and port

Very enjoyable stay in stylish and comfortable surroundings.
    • Triple Room with Spa Access

Was charged a deposit when I booked which hadn't happened before on booking.com. This was not made 100% clear at the time of booking. All worked out in the end but was not expecting it.

Stylish hotel, relaxed atmosphere, clean, nice pool and facilities, friendly staff. In a good location for old town, clubs, beaches etc.

It was excellent.
    • Triple Room with Spa Access

We really liked the location. Easy to walk everywhere or if we didn't want to walk we were able to take the sea bus to Ibiza town. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Stylish hotel and very clean. We had a fab girls weekend.

I debt like I went to a basement to room number 4.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

They have me a room below the lobby level next to the pool and the noise was not please y

Shower Was broken and the room flooded. They fixed it righ away

Brilliant
    • Triple Room with Spa Access

Breakfast was good, could have had a bit more variety for the hot food but apart from that all good. Bedrooms were clean and comfortable. Communal areas & spa area were great!

Location of the hotel is excellent.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

We were first put in a room which was over STK and was on a low floor. As we were staying for 10 days we asked to be moved to a nicer room. Parking is a nightmare. It is clear people not staying at the hotel are using the car park.

Location of the hotel is excellent. The small boat taking you to Eivissa is really convenient. Breakfast has everything you want and the view is fantastic.

Elegant area near the marina
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

30min walk to Ibiza town, too far to walk to playa den bossa Taxis are hard to find during peak hours

Elegant area near the marina Pool and spa/relaxation facilities excellent

Don't bother !!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

The beds - if you like to sleep on a door with pillows that have huge lumps in them with scratchy bedding this is the place for you. You don't get hand towels just a shower and hair towel. No turndown service. No water in the room. Plastic cheap table and chair on the balcony. The shower gel etc would bring you out in a rash - cheap rubbish. The curtains has some seriously suspicious stains on them. The hairdryer would take a week to dry your hair. The towels around the pool you would only dry your wet dog with them. Pool area shabby !!! The pool bar and seating area need a urgent revamp. I have never been to a hotel that staff find it an inconvenience to smile or serve you. You ask for for a drink and they react as you have asked for a kidney !! The food - don't bother went for breakfast once and did not go back. The omelettes were great but cold coffee and not a cup of tea in sight. Ate round the pool basic food however when you pay 15.00 for a salad you expect more than a wilted bowl of mush. Not what you expect for 400.00 a night. Needless to say we won't be going back - this is more like a 3 star ! Rant over x

One of the pool guys that served drinks and food. They didn't have name badges so have forgotten his name he was brilliant. There were a couple of men on reception who helped with restaurant suggestions and were friendly and nice. Maid service kept the rooms sparkly clean.

Really Nice Hotel Excellent staff.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

On your web site you do not show a true picture of the standard double rooms in the side wing of the hotel. We were kindly moved to the main part of the hotel after 2 sleepless nights due to noise from other rooms and sewage smells. Also the standard of the rooms themselves where at best 2 star which your pictures used do not show The Hotel staff were very understanding and kindly moved us. I would say that you need to show the correct views of the rooms concerned.

Breakfast was very good. All the staff very good. Nice bar with a fabulous view across to Ibiza town Our 2nd Room was lovely ( see below )

Ok Hotel,Good Location ,
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

our room was small and old , no coffee making kettle , pool area not great and only allowed one towel , breakfast is ok not great , would not class this as a 4 star hotel

The Spa and Spa staff

Fabulous holiday, wonderful location, we'll be back to stay next year.
    • Triple Room with Spa Access

No toilet outside by the pool. The steps were wet leading from the pool to the toilet, very dangerous, my father is 87 and slipped down the stairs, cut his arm and bruised his back and arm quite badly. The older guy in the restaurant was also quite abrupt and came across as rude.

Location, staff, facilities, spa and food - breakfast- lots of choice, nice staff especially cook and young girl serving. Lunch served by the pool also good, lots of choice,Louis- waiter by the pool was amazing,a real star, really went out if his way to looked after us.

Amazing place, must go.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

I loved everything, i have nothing bad to say and the breakfast was amazing too!!

It was beautiful inside and out. The staff was amazing and it was a great price. I will defenitly stay there again when im back in ibiza and i will recommend it to friends!!! Thank you.

Hotel Corso and Spa, Ibiza
    • Single Room with Spa Access

Small single bed room with balcony, but not too fussed as I was out and about most of time.

Spa facilities, which hardly anyone used and often had to myself.

The hotel was great in general.
    • Single Room with Spa Access

The rooms are very small and poorly isolated so you will hear all conversations taking place in the morning outside your room.

The hotel was great in general.. Good SPA treatments. Bar and swimming pool area was great. Great drinks.

Bad check in and bad smell in the room
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The room, the maintenance, some of the reception staff, the quality of some food at breakfast and the cleaning of the room.

The reception area and the SPA

Avoid like the plague - very dirty and awful, rude staff!!
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

By far the worst hotel i've ever stayed in! The outside of the hotel looks nice, I enter reception and all seems up to standard, but once I get directed to where the rooms are (with absolutely no help from staff in carrying my suitcase despite the stairs), I start to feel slight disappointment. The hallway is outdated, poor quality, stained, damaged walls and doors and has very "old" smell. They put me in a room in the basement; the room is dark, dull, depressing - looks nothing like in the pics! Was filthy, expired, stained, broken, disgusting. I found hair in the bathtub (and not the type found on the head), dust everywhere, the curtains were black from the bottom, the room smelled so bad I had to keep the balcony door open, yellow stains on the walls, bathroom, and furniture.... Bed was so uncomfortable, almost like sleeping on wood. I stayed there the one night before moving to another hotel. Breakfast not that good. Went to reception to complain, staff was so so rude, wouldn't listen, replied very rudely, even after I told them about the hair in the bathtub - they denied everything! Seriously - avoid this hotel

Absolutely nothing!!

Loved the place, the feel and the view. Will definitely stay there again.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

We had a group of people talking on the terrace below very early on Sunday. Then around 2am some girls were shouting in the hall! But this is education nothing to do with the hotel. One of the hand towel had make up on and the cotton and ear buds were not renewed.

Nice welcome at the reception. Our room was upgraded. Great situation with beautiful views. The staff was very friendly, the food was very good and the breakfast is excellent as there is a lot of choice (maybe missing some eggs and bacon). We really enjoyed having a "real orange juice" and fresh fruits. I will stay at the Corso for my next trip.

This hotel is a joke and there are probably 2000 better...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

This hotel is a joke and there are probably 2000 better places to stay in Ibiza than here. This is what you'll get for 400€/night : no double beds only twin beds Spanish size (140 large) . Building is at least 50 years old. No elevator to go to pool / restaurant floor so you have to walk and cross the lobby everyday multiple times per day. Loud music at the pool from 11 am. Ferrry and boat noises all day long since the hotel is right at the entrance of the port. This is my worst stay in Ibiza and the most Expensive one ..... 1200€ for 3 nights in one of the worst hotels of the island.

After this horrible incident the hotel still made me pay for the room.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Staff gave a key to my room to another guest who showed up in my room in the middle of the night. Worse thing was that the man refused to leave my room even after he realised that there had been a mistake. I thought that he was going to attack me.

I can't say anything good about this hotel after this awful breach of security.

Location Location Location
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Road works right outside. basic sleeping area opposed to great bathroom and views. Dj at poolside was a little repetitive

locatipn was spot on.next to marina botafoch and boat taxi across yo Ibiza Town

Beautiful hotel with great access links
    • Single Room with Spa Access

Mattresses could be a little more comfortable but they were fine.

Staff extremely accommodating, let you use the facilities all day if flying late on last day, ferry to Ibiza town goes from directly opposite hotel, hotel close to airport, spa is beautiful. Slippers and dressing gowns provided. Beautiful design throughout

wonderful location
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

tea and coffee in rooms would have been good

Fabulous location , perfectly situated to catch the ferry to Ibiza town and 2 minutes walk to talamanca beach. rooms very comfortable, lovely beds , fabulous large bathroom and fluffy towels. breakfast good although difficult to get tea as set up for coffee only.

Wow Ibiza you took it to the next level
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Spa Access

Fabulous location, great room with excellent view of Marina. Artistic decor throughout hotel with cool vases, chairs and light up tables. Pool excellent with Great DJ who helped keep the party going!

Browse Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa traveller photo gallery