Reviews of Hotel Cosmopolitan 4 stars

Mar Aral, 4, 07610 Playa de Palma, Spain

#36 of 65 hotels in Playa de Palma

Better for younger customers

whilst my room was kept clean, , the corridors often had rubbish left in them. There were a lot of very young people staying at the hotel who were very noisy, playing music laoudly on their balconies and singing. All three nights I stayed they returned to the hotel in the early hours of the morning, banging doors and speaking loudly . The hotel was full of mainly German clients and all staff seem to speak German well but had limited English .

The staff were very helpful and breakfast was adequate. The pool area although not vast was kept clean and tidy.

Very friendly staff, room exceeded expectations massively!
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Breakfast could’ve started a bit earlier but really nit picking.

Very friendly staff, room exceeded expectations massively! Food was well priced and breakfast was great. Walk to beach only 5 minutes away, great location.

4 day break
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The staff were very friendly. Rooms clean and modern. Food was excellent. The pool and outside areas were finished to a fantastic standard. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Great hotel, guests mainly single sex groups who can be noisy and inconsiderate of other guests.

Noisy guests early hours of the morning. Bedroom doors that slam shut rather than close quietly. Pool not open until 10 am, should be earlier.

Great pool, good breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and airer on the balcony.

BUFFET!

This is very picky, but aesthetic wise the halls/ door frames did not match...Rooms/ lobby/ dining area were modern and white, but the halls had this old feel and carpet.

Less than a 10 minute drive from the airport (18€) 10 minute walk to the beach! GET THE BREAKFAST, it’s a buffet and had so many options. Dinner was 15€, buffet as well. I got the balcony that overlooked the pool area, which was beautiful and very modern. Staff was accommodating.

brilliant
    • Twin Room with Pool View

tax drive charge 4 euro when pick you up and extra 8 euro when you arrive plus the counter of the journey.

at arrival at airport was easy to get in this hotel, you have 2 choice, tax at £20 euros or bus n21 just outside the airport at £5 euros 2 minute walk at the stop to hotel, fantastic hotel, staff very happy and friendly ,the place was very clean, the room with view pool had balcony and room was great ,the breakfast was brilliant with many choice and plenty food ,please try the food at evening was fantastic and very good value for the money £15.euro, the hotel is located 10 minute walking from the beach where you will enjoy the walking and visiting the local shop, lots German’s round there. my holiday was great.xx

Look somewhere else

No A/C, pretty idiotic dinner/breakfast rules about dress on a getaway island, and just overall overpriced.

The beds were comfortable and the patio lets you wake up to a view.

Excellent stay for the money. Don't skip their breakfast
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Nothing major. Slightly dated hallway appearance. Did not find a Jacuzzi. Friend got mosquito bites by the pool. About 15-20 Euro taxi ride into Palma city. There is a bus stop 5 min walk away that takes you into the city for 1.50euro about 25 min ride.

Good shower/bathroom. Clean comfortable bed. Working A/C. Nice view of pool. Front reception always welcoming and tried to help us with any issues. They were able to set up an excursion the morning of (usually need to do at least a day before). Breakfast was AWESOME do not skip it. About 7-10 min walk to beach area (predominantly German visitors here).

Great stay. Recommended to others. A lot of Germans
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Unable to drink bottles of water purchased from outside of hotel around the pool area. Entertainment and animation wasn’t well advertised

Friendly bar staff and lifeguard. Rooms clean and plenty of sun beds that were very comfortable.

Experience at H Cosmopolitan
    • Twin Room with Pool View

We have booked a double room , but we had been given 2 twin beds close one to other.

Good location, 10mins walking to playa de parma, excellent staff , excellent breakfast , excellent services .

Relaxing holiday at a hotel with great vibe and friendly staff
    • Twin Room with Pool View

- if there was anything to criticise, it would be the bed. For me it was comfortable enough and I slept ok, but it looked and felt more like a hostel-style bed than the bed of a 4-star hotel

- Staff was polite, helpful and professional (at the bar, dining area and reception) - The hotel's facilities was new and clean. Overall, the hotel had a calm and relaxing vibe. - I really liked sitting on the outside terrace of the bar. It had a relaxing atmosphere, especially at night. - Hotel was quite, even though it lies close to the hot spot of party area (I have to add that we stayed there during off-season, i.e., end of September) - I would consider myself being a foodie and am usually not a big fan of buffet food, but the buffet at this hotel was definitely above average

Will be back.

Well presented hotel. Clean. Excellent food. Very good cycle store & facilities, including workstands, tools, oils/cleaning products & bike shower. Clean pool area.

Everything was very nice - according to what you would...

I was a bit dissapointed that the pool etc. closes so early. it would be nice to have a swim before going to bed, as during the day some guests are not really around and do not have a chance to use the facilities. Not too long - but maybe until 23.00 would be nice.

Everything was very nice - according to what you would expect for 80 € a night. The staff was friendly and offered us a take-away breakfast because we left so early. We had a balkony to the street, it was super quiet, however this was off-season. Not sure how it is in the mid-summer.

Lovely holiday ,nice hotel😊

Thin wall ,no English channel, cocktail from the bar was horrible sorry

Nice hotel ,very clean ,friendly staff specially Anna she is a server she is working hard😊, sort walk to the beach ,small room but enough for sleep ,nice view from balcony ,food excellent morning and evening

The food was delicious.

The room was noisy beacause of street, even a 4 flour.

The breakfest and the dinner was verry good and have a lot of variety from fruit, meat, bread, etc.

Not good enough for a 4* hotel.

The staff were not so kind (even talking Spanish with them). The breakfast started too late at 8 am and we couldn't have the last breakfast before to leave the hotel. The drinks were not included in the half board meal (a drink such as coca-cola costs 2,50 euros).

The meals were great and tasty. They had a specific buffet for each day of the week.

Staff were efficient and helpful food was good and plentiful.

Lack if entertainment in the resort. Although Disco and Flamenco one night in hotel.

Staff were efficient and helpful food was good and plentiful. Hotel about 10 walk from very nice beach with plenty of bars and restaurant only down side was most seem to be catering for the German tourist. Not much Spanish influence. Not much to do in report in the evening expect drink. Bus to Palma from outside Hotel. But bus to Airport from front 10 minutes walk.

When I arrived my room was being cleaned, but they quickly...

I don't have something I didn't like actually. As a long term project, please keep in mind a refurbishment of the rooms.

When I arrived my room was being cleaned, but they quickly gave me another room. I asked if I had to do late checkout on sunday (because I wanted to have a shower before my flight) they were super attentions and told it wasn't necessary I could perfectly use the gym shower or they could give me a room to do it! And please, could all the bathrooms be like the one at the gym?! :)

Please read before booking. 2*, not 4*!

A nightmare from start to finish. Room was tiny and dark, shower had mildew and lime scale and balcony overlooked a road- all very depressing. When telling reception that the room was not suitable and the shower dirty, I was called a liar outright in a very aggressive manner by a male member of staff- I was speechless. Very upsetting, especially as my partner had booked this for my birthday. A female member took over and moved our room to a pool view (charging us over 60 euros for this) We barely slept, as the hotel is obviously not insulated fully, every step, toilet flush and voice we heard from the room above and to the sides. The next day I then spoke to the General Manager to express my disbelieve in our experience. She advised the male staff member had been spoken with, advised to look at other rooms and did offer us a meal in the restaurant in the evening. The rooms were just as small, basic and depressing but we chose one on the top floor to try and get some sleep. It was still noisy but at least we had no waste pipe noise from a flushing toilet above us. Complimentary toiletries are beyond basic, we had advised it was a special birthday trip and no gesture of good will was offered. The rooms are tiny and noisy and we came back more tired than when we left. Don't be fooled by the website which publishes a small amount of rooms that have been refurbished- maybe my review would be different had they put us in one. Unfortunately to state this is the worst hotel I've stayed in.

Very little. Food was the only perk, the breakfast had plenty of choice.

Noisy place in not nice area so not a good choice with kids.

Noisy hotel, bad separation of bathroom from the room so you hear everything, wash-basin in the room and not in the bathroom.

Good size of the room, good baby bed, very good breakfast.

Dissapointing
    • Twin Room with Pool View

I know it's a lot to read.. but bare this in mind before booking your stay at this hotel. The main problem at this hotel was the treatment by the staff - in most cases when they didn't completely ignore us, they were very abrupt and we definitely weren't made to feel like paying guests at this supposedly 4 star hotel. On arrival they refused to let us check in unless we paid for the room again (I had payed in full following making the booking in advanced). After discussion I agreed to pay a deposit, which I was assured that would be put back in my account at the end of our stay (this did not happen). After taking my card the man at the reception changed his mind and charged me for the full amount of the holiday again (which I did not agree to!). But again reassured me that I would be refunded within 24 hours. This did not happen. What should have been a simple and strait forward refund for the double payment turned into being told on a daily basis that the money had been put back (when they had not even attempted to do so). I was charged more at the property than the price we originally booked for - We are still in the process of trying to resolve the full refund issue. Food is okay, some days better than others due to themed nights. The breakfast is the same every morning and is good, although the sines an-noting what the different foods are not always placed correctly. Fore instance recognizing the almond milk from the soya, from the milk including dairy was a daily challenge, and a risky one if you have allergies to dairy. They do have themed nights, but the same staple foods are served every night i.e pasta, salads, choice of meat. Although on one evening the pork they were serving was completely raw inside. You have to pay for drinks in the evening, although we did not get change from our bill every time.

Bar staff were friendly, drinks were good. Some of the evening staff at the restaurant were nice. One young gentleman at reception was willing to answer some questions we had. Very quiet, plenty of sunbeds to choose from even though there were only two of us.

Breakfast and dinner was excellent, and a staff is very...

If you want to use the libra you have to pay 1 euro, I think so this is a little bit funny and petty.

Breakfast and dinner was excellent, and a staff is very friendly.

Excellent - great stay.

Room overlooked main road which was a little noisy.

Good sized room. Comfy beds. Ac quiet and worked well. Excellent breakfast choices. Spotlessly clean. Reasonably priced snacks/drinks poolside. Good sized pool - with comfortable sun loungers.

Horrible beds and dirty hotel with a bad location

The hotel is poorly located, a long walk from the beach. The staff is rude and impolite. The cleaning is awful. The beds are horrible. The blankets looks and feels like window shades. There are only 2 individual beds on each room. The restaurant is in the basement with no windows. Super bad experience.

The outdoor area is nice with a good pool

Overal the hotel was good and definatelly worth the price.

I got half-board set and when i went to get dinner there were only paid drinks availalbe. Having no cash on me at that moment it was really awkward and unpleasant running up and down to the room for cash just to buy a bottle of soda. It would be great if i was told up front so i could have prepared the money before coming down. Aside the drinks, food was amazing

Breakfast and Dinner was Excelent. Definately recomend getting half-board , its great value for money. Not too far from the beach. Rooms were very clean when we came in and room service was done everyday when we were out and about. There wasnt a beautifull view from the room but it was quiet and lovely to sit down on the balcony to have a drink and a smoke. Staff was very pleasant and helpful, except some staff that were serving at the bar. When i was ordering something i didnt feel right... like they expected me to know exactly what i want but there was no menu or anything to browse. And there was a waiter walking around the pool bringing people drinks but for some reason never asked us....

Great! Will be back

We arrived at 10 and had to wait 3 hours for our room. Others came after us and were given a room straight away! Was very unfair. Some of the food wasn't cooked properly.

Staff were extra friendly and greeted us every time they saw us. Location was great and a walk away from most things.

The staff is very friendly.

The staff is very friendly. Dinner is excellent. I stayed there 10 days with my family and was very satisfied with a trip. The only possible disadvantage is that you should walk about 10 minutes to the beach.

Really good! I recommend it :)
    • Twin Room with Pool View

We really enjoyed our stay at hotel Cosmopolitan. Most important for us was cleanliness.. We couldn't have any complaints regarding that. Cleaning ladies really do their job. Air conditioning was also great. During our stay, the temperature outside was reallllly high, but we didn't have any problems with that in our room. We paid for an average room which had just enough space for our things. Bur if you wish a bit more (if you are planing spending more time in hotel than outside), I would recommend a bigger room. Price wasn't that different between these rooms in Cosmopolitan.. Although everywhere we went on Mallorca, we saw Cucarachas, but in our hotel we didn't see any. That is how this hotel good is. It is also close to the beach.. 10mins by foot. If you are planing renting a car, there is also free parking in front of the hotel and there is always space. The pool is also clean and nice. Another thing we liked is breakfast. It is fabulous. There is something for everyone, even for those who are really picky. It is also very clean at the restaurant. I went there with my boyfriend, but I would also recommend it for a group of friends. You wouldn't regret it.

Good hotel to stay in mallorca
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The room was a bit small

The hotel was good, clean and well presented , modern and very nice staff. Food was also good. Good location 5 minutes from beach and public transport just in front of hotel. Good relation price -quality. I will recommend

Overall very pleasant. Would not really recommend the hotel or the area to young families.
    • Twin Room with Pool View

A lot of young German men in groups, sometimes noisy and playing loud music which was not allowed but which the staff seemed very reluctant to do anything about despite being very strict over such things as not allowing you to have your own water round the pool areas.

Very friendly staff, good maid service, plenty of sunbeds with deep cushions for free.

The staff was very helpful, the service in the restaurant...
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The staff was very helpful, the service in the restaurant excellent!!! I was traveling with a baby and all the staff were great in the breakfast and dinner. Housekeeping very well !!!!

Food wasn't good sometimes.
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Food wasn't good sometimes. We had half-board, so breakfasts and dinners were included. Breakfasts were the same all the time, we wanted more variety. Dinners (three days of six) were not tasty, especially some meat and fish, the most impressive for me was cotlet cooked "rare"...and there were some children...for me it's unacceptable. After one dinner i had food poisoning and felt myself badly two days. I am sure that was food from the hotel because that evening we ate only in the hotel.

Great hotel would definitely go back again!!
    • Twin Room with Pool View

No complaints at all although the only thing was the lights went off on balcony at midnight and was so quiet didn't feel comfortable sitting outside. No entertainment at hotel whilst we stayed there as far as I'm aware.

Lovely hotel, lovely pool area, food very good quality and plentiful. Staff on reception very helpful and friendly and restaurant staff lovely and welcoming. Rooms cleaned daily by friendly staff. Excellent value for money on snacks and drinks. Ten minute walk to local bars and shops which meant actual hotel lovely and quiet at night. Lovely tray of food/ water on arrival at midnight left in our room which was a lovely surprise. Supermarket opposite hotel too!!

exellent hotel great value for momey
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The large beer is not that large.

the pool area is the best we have seen for the size of hotel and the food was very good. you can relax in peace or not far away is plenty of night life.

Food was absolutely. ......

95% German guests 5% other therefore everything was aimed at German guests

The accessibility of our room was great for a wheelchair user. The bed was very comfortable. The accessible bathroom was ideal for wheelchair users. The breakfast was very nice and it covered every taste and diet. Evening meal was fabulous couldn't fault it.

Fantastic, Clean Hotel with Friendly Atmosphere and Great Quality Food

All drinks (including at meal times) must be paid for and not included in half board price. Own drinks prohibited around pool area (even water!) for no clear reason other than hotel management wanting guests to buy drinks from them only, which is to the inconvenience of the guest as you can go through many drinks in the hot sunny weather and buying each one from the hotel adds to costs considerably. I.e. Water costs €3.60 Certain staff members could be better informed when answering enquiries. E.g. Local eateries, money exchange. Hotel does not offer money exchange despite being advertised as doing so.

Clean room and common spaces Fantastic meal options with great quality food Quick check in/check out options Great swimming pool and bar Good fitness facilities Fantastic location in close proximity to public buses and airport

Great!
    • Twin Room with Pool View

For dinner buffet we have to pay extra for drinks like water or juice, but for breakfast buffet the drinks are included.

The staff were very nice and helpful 👍 They gave us food inside the room due to our 1AM arrival. Thumbs up for that 👍

Noisy hotel, no peace and quiet in room.
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Walls were so thin I could hear when the people in the next room went to the toilet! So much noise when people walked down the hall way. The maid woke me up to clean my room at 9am. Opened the door while I was still sleeping. No one gets up that early on vacation! My room key stopped working, rude staff told me to run up and down the stairs 4 times to check if it was fixed, then had to wait for maintenance to fix it. Took over an hour to get back in my room. Have to pay extra for wifi in room.

Nice pool but needs more deck chairs.

Perfect holiday!

You couldn't bring any drinks to the swimming pool. I can understand they want to sell their own drinks in the bar but a bottle of water isn't that bad right?

The food was really good and we liked the diversity of the food. We booked a normal room but got a pool view room, that was a pleasent surprise.

Good hotel quite area
    • Twin Room with Pool View

No double bed, only two single beds put together

The dinner options in the evening were excellent, different cuisine each night Pool was nice, good for our little boy not too crowded Staff excellent and helpful Good location if you like it quite away from the noise of the young crowds the beach is 5/10 minutes away as well as the bus stops for the island Airport is 10 minutes away by Taxi or 20 minutes by bus Take bus 25 into Palma not 15 - 15 takes an hour 25 takes 20 minutes

Amazing stay where I will definitely repeat

Everything, the location was excellent the room was clean, spacious and with a lovely balcony but one of the best things was the staff, they were always smiling, helpful, and attentive at all times.

Awesome!

Breakfast was amazing. Staff extremely friendly. It was my partner's birthday so they sent a champagne for our bedroom with a note in Portuguese (we are from Brazil) and we didn't even ask for it! It was very thoughtful of them. WiFi is paid, but if you register into their fidelity program, it becomes free! Just go to their webpage or you can ask on the reception. Very easy!

Overall very good hotel and highly recommended
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The only draw back was that our double room was a little tight for space, and air conditioning was poor.

Delayed for 3 hours in airport but upon arrival at hotel a quick efficient registration and informed that the hotel had provided two meat salads with bread and refreshments in our room. The hotel was ideally situated only 10 minutes from the airport, breakfast had a very good selection of food and evening meal again was very good with a themed night most nights. The hotel itself was very clean and modern and pool area spotless with very comfortable sun beds.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Nice hotel. Good location

No facility to put hotel purchases on account. ( i.e. drinks from bar or restaurant / snacks ). Food not inspiring but hey , at £67per night 1/2 board shouldn't complain.

Reception staff and evening bar staff faultless.Likewise the cleaners. Comfortabe and generally quiet room. Daily cleaning very good. Good location with easy access to local buses to Palma and airport.

Lovely, clean and modern hotel in quiet location but close enough to the main strip.
    • Superior Room

Nothing. We were very pleased with the hotel and would return again.

Nice and smart hotel. Clean and tidy and rooms spacious and modern. Breakfast is buffet style and was excellent with great choice of food to suit all tastes.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

!!! Dont go hear !!!

We was in a German resort , which with no English people around, so that was not nice at all very rude staff and nothing like the pictures!! This should of been stated by the company and booking.com not happy at all !!! dont go hear !!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Decent Hotel, Great Food!

Water leak in the bathroom from the shower. We informed the front desk from the first evening, they promised it will be fixed the next morning. It was not for the entire of our stay. Too much noise, room needs serious investment in sound proofing, especially from interior noises. Rust on the metal parts of the door, shower old, balcony doors old. Overall not a 4 star hotel room Grumpy Restaurant personnel, but understandable. We were seeing the same faces everyday, breakfast and dinner. They were overloaded. Management needs to take care of it.

Great food, both variety and quality. Half Board totally worth it Helpful and friendly front desk and bar/cafeteria staff. Great Facilities for Disabled People. Staff was handling disabled people with care and respect.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Never come back

The free wifi is only available in the common areas. If you want wifi on your cellphone you have to pay 3€ per day. We had to pay tax in the hotel, and any of this is saying here on booking !!! I asked for early check in at 9/10 am and the booking told us that they talked to the hotel and they said ok, but when we arrived at the hotel, we had to wait at 1 pm , I get very upset ! We can not eat or drink water in pool area, unless we buy at the pool bar, that's not make any sense ! Some staff at the reception was unkind with us ! They didn't understand very well English, when I asked for informations about the city and where are the most interesting things to meet, they only give us a map and didn't explain anything ! When a lost my key room , I went to the reception ask for another one, and they only asked me what were my room number, they didn't asked for my identification, any person can say that lost the key and say a wrong room number and can come in , in the otheres rooms. About the restaurant, they closed at 10 pm but at 9:35 pm they are already cleaning the buffet and they don't let the clients come in at 9:40 pm . In my opinion if they says that close ate 10 pm , they must let the guests come in until 10 pm. We had half board and at the dinner the water or any drinks were not included, we can't bring bootle of water to the restaurant. At 9:45 pm we were eating and the employee were bother all the guests to pay the drinks, they could wait until we all had finish eating. We can not pay the drinks with credit card and also can't charge in the room. We saw the restaurant's boss eating with her fingers the guest's food when she were working, was sucks. The strawberries were frozen, not fresh. The plates were not clean enough. When the housekeeping clean the room, they didn't reset shampoo and didn't change the bed sheets. We didn't liked the hotel at all, never come back !

Has AC, pool area confortable , very quiet ambient, great breakfast

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Modern Hotel for a Good Holiday

The air conditioning was a little bit smelly so I turned it off.

The facilities were modern, the food was top quality and the staff were helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

- Good quality and variety of food.

- No free WiFi in the room. - Beberages not included at dinner (2'40€ for a 0'5 l bottle of water). - The swimming pool is only open up to 19:00.

- Good quality and variety of food. - Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

Very convenient location with a convnient price. No free WiFi, though.

The free WiFi is only available in the common areas. If you want WiFi on your cellphone or any other type of device you have to pay 3 Euros for each device, per day! This is not said here in Booking. One day we didn't have enough liquid soap in the shower, so the next day we had to hide the remainings just in case it was not refilled. The only way for the conditioner to work is setting the fan in 1 and leave it during all your stay. It is a hot city, still the conditioner doesn't seem to be appropriate for the temperature outside.

The bedroom was big and with a terrace. Thhe bathroom has a rain-like showerhead and glass doors for the shower. Breakfast is very good. Staff is veryhelpful and willing to give you information and suggestions about the place and also about tours. Pool is great, restaurant food is also good.

Only the pool that the hotel have

Stuff and the old receptionist( brunette one) was very unrespectfully and not professional at all.

Only the pool that the hotel have

It's a nice hotel with great facilities. Only stayed a night but I'd imagine it could get quite busy

Very busy and resorty

Huge budget breakfast

A lot of noisy groups of Germans

A lot of noisy groups of Germans

breakfast was good
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Staff unfriendly on check in, room basic and small

breakfast was good

Breakfast was super but other think i didnt like

Noisy neighbourhood...too much german drunk people all aroun

Breakfast was exelant.

good break and a quiet one good location for the beach and bars
    • Twin Room with Pool View

the food hot and good the beds comfortable and we both had two pillows each clean pool

Not very good

Nothing really

Breakfast selection was good and location was great

The juice out the dispenser was not nice

Breakfast selection was good and location was great

no hills easy holiday honest helpful generous pleasant buses sunshine fish orange cake mmmm splendid

The general attitude of all the staff. Very helpful but not in your way. Great food, with such a great variety.

Lovely short stay

Bathroom small

Hotel staff very friendly

10 minutes of walking till we reach beach and the bua...

10 minutes of walking till we reach beach and the bua station is right in front the hotel

The breakfast was great with a good selection and variety of...

The hotel bar closed at 12 which seemed a little early.

The breakfast was great with a good selection and variety of cuisine.

The breakfast was incredible and awesome, just awesome!

The breakfast was incredible and awesome, just awesome!!!

Room with completely new Interieur

Walls and doors are super thin - so there is a lot of noise from outside the room.

Room with completely new Interieur

Excellent Hotel

Because of a flight cancel we arrived one day later. The hotel doenst charched us this night. Very fair!!!

It was ok
    • Twin Room with Pool View

No entertainment and more hospitality and fun provided by the staff

Pool beach location

Generally good hotel

No pool activities, pool closes early at 7pm

Good food, friendly staff

good value for the price
    • Twin Room with Pool View

Separated Beds noise from the air conditioner The safe not worked

Good swimming pool Modern Hotel

Good food, very comfortable but too far away from the beach!
    • Twin Room with Pool View

It was too far away from anything especially the beach

The food was excellent

Clean and functunal
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The rooms are small is size and there is little sound insulation between the different rooms with lots of corridor noise.

Was clean and staff friendly

Nice hotel but not 4 star. Good buffet breakfast. And pool area. Close to beach 10 mins walk.

Not enough big towels provided. All tv channels are German. Pizza at the bar was not edible. Staff hoovering outside bedroom too early (0845)

Happy
    • Twin Room with Pool View

The staff where really helpful I have been going to this hotel for about 20 years

Need to advise not English resort

No tourist information in English - not much entertainment at hotel - which meant we took our money to other venues

nice selection food