Reviews of Hotel Derby Sevilla 3 stars

Plaza del Duque, 13, Old town, 41002 Seville, Spain

#85 of 156 hotels in Seville

The location was good.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was relatively expensive which was not justified, we went out to eat on our second morning, The room was basic plus and small, only one chair in the room.

The location was good. The public parking is steps away, The Hotel guests get a low price for parking.

Convenient location with walking distance to the Seville...
    • Double or Twin Room

Convenient location with walking distance to the Seville Cathedral. Parking facility is located just across the street. The English-speaking receptionist was very helpful and friendly.

The location is very close to the city

Parking was discounted but it was very crowded in the public parking and it is a bit complicated to get a ticket to get out of there.

The location is very close to the city

A goo place to stay to visit the city delights of Seville.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower head did not fit its holder so water went everywhere apart from where you wanted it!

Local underground parking that was subsidised by 40%. Location right in the middle of a tourist area so plenty of eateries to choose from but still quiet in the hotel itself

Perfect short stay location when visiting Seville
    • Double or Twin Room

Reception was staffed by older men who didn't seem to understand what a welcome smile was! Nevertheless very professional in the checkin and out process.

Very central with HOHO bus stop a few metres away if you don't have a lot of time to tour. Room was spacious, clean, great wifi and good shower. Very quiet which was susprising given the traffic in the area ( double glazed Windows). Mini bar prices were lowest We've experienced anywhere. Overall great value for money.

Well located but fairly basic.

The bedroom was dark and gloomy, with a hard mattress.

Great location within walking distance of major attractions and also a stop on the city bus tours. The air-conditioning was very effective in 40+’C temperatures.

Pity they did not provide the room we booked.
    • Double or Twin Room

Was disappointed that we did not get the room we booked. We were supposed to have a double room but on arrival, we were given a twin. When we complained, we were told that there were no double rooms available. This is even after we booked some months before. After many years of booking with Booking.com, this is the first time we have had this problem.

The location of the hotel right next to the main shopping street and the centre of Seville

excellent location/cleanliness.

Unfriendly and unhelpful reception staff. Cleaning staff, supervisor, friendly and immediate service - despite their lack of english (which I did not mind).

i had booked room only - very clean and comfortable room. Linens were changed daily. Room was cleaned daily. 1 member of reception staff spoke english but offhand in his manner. The other 3 (elderly gentlemen) gave me the impression they did not speak English, until the last day when I had to settle my bill. Unfriendly, offhand, unhelpful reception staff. Twice I had to go to Hotel America - next door to confirm how to book a return taxi to the airport - there the staff spoke english, very friendly and very enthusiastic. For this reason only, I would not stay at this hotel. I would probably opt for Hotel America.

Ok place to stay that is close to sights, but could pass on the grumpy staff!

Grumpy staff,

Convenient location for sight seeing. Grumpy and dismissive staff who weren't the least bit interested in helping. Gave directions to nearby parking tha was wrong!

Not My First Choice
    • Double or Twin Room

My dark, dingy, hot, dreary room.

The location was good. The staff, with the exception of one young man, was not pleasent. The room was dark, dingy and dreary. I have been in dozens of hotels in Europe, the was my least favorite.

Very recommendable.
    • Double or Twin Room

The optional breakfast is unexceptional, but not terrible by any means. The breakfast attendant was indifferent.

Very excellent location. Nice room, giant bed if you ask them to combine two regular beds into one. Luggage storage, tons of taxis right out the door, decent staff, except the breakfast attendant who was unhelpful. Nice bathroom/shower.

• Double or Twin Room

The reception staff. Every year I book 10 to 12 hotels for an annual holiday. I have done this for 9 years now, yet in that time I have never encountered a receptionist as rude as the middle aged gentleman who checked us in. Dreadful behaviour from someone whose job is to welcome.

• Double or Twin Room

Staff did not speak much English & often seemed gruff. Rolls & pastries in AM breakfast were stale. Beds were VERY hard. If you did not know how to work the coffee maker, tough! We had a constant dripping from our ceiling onto the wooden floor- a fall hazard. They tried to fix it twice, to no avail. Walls very thin. We could hear conversations in the next room. Near the elevator & it rumbled loudly all night.

Close parking & taxi access

Good but not the bed!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

We did not leave le the bed, it definitely needs to be bigger and better mattress and pillows!!! We almost felt from bed three times, also the bed location was in an angle and it was terrible. We had room 202. I would like to come back but for sure not to that bed!!! Great

I like the location, the lobby, the terraza. The breakfast needs improvement.

We have stayed here before, and will stay again when we visit Seville.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathrooms need updating. I know the modern way is not to provide loo brushes which in my opinion are essential, but here thy were provided, but the holders had all rusted and could not hold water or disinfectant. They need replacing.

We choose this Hotel because of its location. Opposite Corte Ingles!!! It is also a short walk to the shopping centre and restaurants. The Hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are friendly, and we found it good value for money.

Plain decor but it's got everything

My windows looked out onto a drab well in the centre of the building and the bed was shoved so close to the wall I banged my knee twice. But otherwise a good hotel.

The location is excellent - it's a bit far from the train station but with 15min-20min walk of the bus station, the airport shuttle, and virtually all major sites. Its right near an area of extensive walking streets which is also convenient. The facilities are plain, even a bit drab, but everything is clean and functional.

Good location but no heater

No individual heater. They said it is Spring and they only have AC. It was 9 degree and room was very cold. Even the 2star hotel I stayed at Cordoba has individual heater/AC.

Location is great, close to shopping area and restaurants. Within walking distance to Cathedral and Placa del Espana

Basic but convenient and good value
    • Double or Twin Room

No coffee maker or electric kettle in the room. Thin walls are convenient if you need to talk to your neighbor without calling on the phone or opening the door. The only English language channel on TV is France24.

Perfect location at the edge of the historic part of city, minutes from all monuments and museums and on a busy square with easy access to buses, taxis and shopping. El Corte Ingles department store across the square provides not only shopping but also restaurants and a big grocery supermarket. Hotel itself offers a comfortable lobby, friendly staff and a 50% discount on parking at a nearby city ramp. Rooms are relatively generic but with all conveniences like safe, minibar, plenty of charging outlets and good Wi-fi. Double window panes provide complete soundproofing from traffic noise outside. Good breakfast buffet with a self service Nespresso machine. Perfect choice for a budget minded traveler.

good place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

not very close to the bus terminals

location next to a department store and surrounded by cafes and restaurants and in front of a taxi stand clean nicely decorated room

The price too high for the conditions offered (104 euro / twin room / night, breakfast included)
    • Double or Twin Room

- it was odd that we must pay at check-in; - we have requested a double room and received a twin one - same breakfast: each day, without any vegetables; the coffee machine was often blocked, requiring staff intervention; - breakfast room too small; - hard to understand with the staff in English; - a fan in the bathroom would improve the ventilation; - the ratio price/quality way to high.

- good location;

Excellent city centre hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Fantastic location, close to loads of tapas bars & the shopping area & a short walk to the river & the cathedral.The breakfast was good & in a nice room at the top of the hotel. The staff were pleasant and the room was a good size with a decent shower over the bath.

Extremely rude JUAN
    • Double or Twin Room

Do everything to AVOID JUAN. Very rude man. It was very difficult to find this hotel by car (this is how we travel thought Spain). A lot of streets very closed, police presence, confusing street signs. We arrived in a very heavy rain, pouring. We waited in a car, in front of the hotel, the staff saw us and our car. In a short break between two waves of rain I managed to get to the hotel with my reservation paper. Wet and soaking I was not greeted. After a while and presenting a paper JUAN demanded A passport. It started pouring again, so I hesitated for a second, standing hopelessly in a lobby. Juan ... ROARED at me: PASSPORT! I ran to the car and brought my passport. He took data and demanded ... my wife's passport. The situation repeated. I was waited, he kept shouting. I managed to bring the second passport. He did not change his strong and unpleasant voice, so I finally shouted back on him. It was a right solution, this is what he understands. Bad person, bad judgment. During all of this no one nice word was spoken and no help was offered. No welcoming tone, maybe we wait a few minutes, no umbrella help, no ... nothing. Real lack of professionalism. I took a picture of him. He promised me to call a police. I really liked this idea, but it did materialized. He is uneducated person, he does know what he is doing. Why does the manager of this hotel employ uneducated people. There are some hotel school in Spain, why doesn't he go there to employ graduates?

Location is great, close to everything. A chance of parking (expensive though). Large and clean room, bed, and bathroom. Good breakfast, except for the coffee. Staff in the cafeteria OK, quick and helpful.

We had to no choice but to stay but I was wishing for our time to leave to come quickly
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of Information on where to find dining room. Bedroom was dingy. Beds were very uncomfortable.

Bed was extremely uncomfortable. there was no view from window. Looked out onto a rooftop. Could not see more than a few metres. That was the worst point about the booking.

Magnifica!
    • Double or Twin Room

We didn’t have a Kettle in the room

Excellent service!! Great location! Very clean!! Room very comfortable!! Bathroom: perfect! Buffet Breakfast: nice! With flexible open hours ( till 11 am)

Great value for the money.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was xcellent and the room was spacious. The location of the hotel is great just in the city centre also the connection to the airport is easy by bus.

Great Location !
    • Double or Twin Room

It isn’t handicap friendly . No ramp from the street to the check in counter . You had to go up around 6 steps . I had an ankle surgery and had to force myself . The shower wasn’t handicap friendly too. Very sleepery tub . No bell hops to help you too with bags .

I loved the location near everything .

Good hotel, excellent location!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The few stairs of the hotel's entrance may be a little inconvenient for those with heavier luggages. A ramp would be nice or someone to help.

The location is great, within 5min to 15min walking to most of the historical places, restaurants, staff was very polite and helpfull, the room was clean and spacious,with a wonderful view towards the bustling plaza, but quiet due to efficient double glazing windows, wifi worked excellent, breakfast with quite plenty of choices. And, the hotel has a very nice roof terrace.

Well located good size clean but some tho
    • Double or Twin Room

No real pillow had to share a long pillow with my wife. A pillow upgrade was available. I thought a good pillow should come with the room. Room key had to be put in a holder in the hall to keep electricity on. No problem but the staff did not explain this to me before I went into the room. Had to figure it out not impossible however I was not there to solve a puzzle.

The hotel was clean and was big enough.

Great place to stay!

Great place to stay! Friendly staff prepared to answer all my questions. Clean room with a tv, spacious bathroom. Good mattress. Breakfast which exceeded my expectations. Very reasonable price for the service. Will be back.

Adorable city, lovely hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was a little bit uncomfortable.

Absolutely amazing breakfast! The location is totally perfect near to historic centre,bus station and taxi. You have all you need next to you!There are many choices about restaurants etc near the hotel. Very kind staff!!! We would stay there again!

Really nice to return to Seville & be within comfortable walking distance of all sights.
    • Double or Twin Room

No bar of an evening but more than enough places nearby to compensate.

Breakfast had a really good range of choices and breakfast area opening times were enough that you never felt rushed.

Adequate but nothing to write home about.
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is in need of renovation. Would have liked better lighting, more comfortable bed, with comforters rather than blankets. But not too bad either. A kettle would also be nice, though it's not standard in Spain.

Practical location. Ample space.

Perfect place to stay, and we will be back again in the future.
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of heating system in the room.

Great value, excelent location. The room was clean and confortable except for the inexisting heating system. We had a good breakfast at the hotel. Parking is across the street and guests pay only 50%.

Very enjoyable.
    • Double or Twin Room

A bar would have been nice on top floor.

The breakfast was very good. The rooms were good size and very clean. The location sightseeing bus stop next to hotel many nice bars and restaurants close by.

Bring earplugs.

REALLY noisy. I mean, conversations upstairs, check. Throbbing electric generator all night - check. High pitched whirring of the lift - check. Liquid pouring down waste pipes - check. Lumpy pillows. Expensive breakfast, for what you get. Other than that, wonderful.

Location is good.

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Driving to the hotel is not easy. Would be useful if the hotel provided a map showing how to drive to the hotel. Because of the narrow , one way rods took nearly an hour for the last 500 metres.

Fast WiFi

Very central location In a central square in the old city.
    • Double or Twin Room

Owner asked for additional payment for breakfast, beyond what we paid on the Booking site, since we were 2 people. This did not happen anywhere else in Spain. Noise from the square outside lasted throughout the night. Very bad directions to public parking, for which guests pay 50 percent, so we looped 3 times inside the crowded old city streets before we found it.

Very central location In a central square in the old city. Nice room. Decent bed.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is a bit outdated and can be a little bit noisy.

The location was great, close to shops and restaurants. It's also within walking distance to many places, Plaza de Espana (about 25 min) and the Cathedral (about 10 min). The hotel offers a nice discount for the Saba parking garage (El Corte Ingles) across the street. The entrance is a bit difficult to find.

Great weekend steeped in Sivilliana
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed sheet on my bed were threadbare. Could have asked to have changed and am sure they would have been happy to change. They offered a pillow change scheme.

Locality was ideal for exploring Seville and for shopping. Parking nearby in public underground car park available at special rate of about €16 per day.

If you travel by car, you should unload your luggage and...
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is quite expensive, so we opted not to take it and got ours from cafes nearby - turned out to be twice cheaper.

If you travel by car, you should unload your luggage and then go directly to El Corte Ingles parking (was tricky for me to find the way). The hotel offers a nice discount for the parking, and the fee should be paid at the reception of the hotel. Location is great - just 5 mins from Metropol Parasol and 20 - from the Cathedral, in the shopping area of the city.

A great hotel in the heart of Seville
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room was quite noisy as the floors are wooden and noise from the other rooms travels easily.

The hotel is in a fantastic location right in the heart of Seville. The room was a great size over looking the bustling square and the rooftop terrace was great for watching the fireworks over Seville at New Year. The hotel is close to all the attractions with the tour bus stopping on the square. The area is surrounded by bars and restaurants. The hotel is lovely and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast buffet is great. There is plenty of choice and yes the coffee machine is fantastic.

Good location but not comfortable

Internal walls are thin so its very noisy when other guests are moving around, closing doors, talking etc. There was just a blanket on the bed with a sheet, no duvet which is odd. Reception staff were old and not very lively.

Central location was great, room was clean, price was reasonable.

A really good beginning for a happy New Year!

Nothing really

The excellent location, the sympathie of the personal, the complete breakfast, the spacoius room... and excellent rate for the time of the year . Retourning in Seville, we will come back to this hotel, for sure!

A very noisy but professional (and outdated) hotel, DO NOT choose here if you are a light sleeper!
    • Double or Twin Room

Dont ever go here if you are a light sleeper!!!You can easily here people through the walls weather talking or snoring,it is very annoying,couldn't sleep the first night at all!!!And I mean not next to you but upper floor and all around you! Also not all staff spoke English,specially in the morning receptionist was an old man who could not talk at all!

The breakfast was very descent and quite complete.The location of the hotel was very good, you could take a walk for 5 min to the Cathedral and the palace.The stuff were friendly but not all of them spoke English. It is a bit outdated but it is a professional hotel and has a balcony on the top!

Good location for a city break.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We were travelling as a family with a toddler. The entrance to the hotel does not have a ramp so if you have heavy luggage, children buggies or people with mobility difficulties, that can be a problem. If there was a place with easier access for guests in those situations, the staff didn't bother to tell us.

The location is really good, right in the cetre of Seville. Many shops and restaurants around. Really a very short walk from Metropol Parasol and about 15 minutes to Real Alcazar and Plaza de Espana.

Pleasant and a safe place to stay at Derby Sevilla.
    • Double or Twin Room

Had breakfast at the restaurant on the first day then chose to have breakfast in the surrounding restaurants. There was more variety in the near-by restaurants, all within walking distance.

The staff, Octavio, and Miguel were helpful and very courteous. The hotel was well located in Old Town, walking distance to the Cathedral and Flamenco shows.

Fun

On Booking.com I requested to be in high floor with the square view but both were not met. The rest was all good.

Reception was very helpful with their suggestions and location is great

Good hotel at good location - 3* but gives 4* experience
    • Double or Twin Room

Internet is one of those systems where the WiFi is open, wihtout password, and you have to access it through the hotel webpage after signign off various agreements.

Great hoel, with very helpful staff. Room was large and clean. Our window was lookign to the inner courtyard (roof, actually) so it was very quiet.) Good security, with rather large safe in the room. Room has small alway, so it is additinal sound insulation from the sounds in the hallways. Breakfast was very good, altough it lacked vegetarian options (except fruit). It has large selection of cofee and pastries, and nice choiceof warm dishes. Garage is not on the site, but about a block away. It is expensive, but as a guest you have a huge discount so the prioce ios about average at the end. There is a large mall across the square and quit a lot of restaurants in the vicinity. Location is great if you want to be in the centerof the town, 5 to ten minutes of walk from the Mirador Setas de Sevilla, and some 20 minutes to Plaza de Espana and Alcazar.

the staff I interacted with didn't speak English so definitely know basic things room was extremely small bed was extremely small and hard heater in room did not work

Worth spended money and would recommend it for average budget trip.
    • Double or Twin Room

Minus- We asked for double bed, we’ve got two single beds which was going apart all the time, very loud street (bus every 2minutes)so sleeping with opened window impossible

Plus+ very good location, clean enough, close to airport (€25 for taxi), bus stop opposite of the entrance and taxi. Provided: shower gel, clean towels, hair dryer (not very powerful tho), safe In the room (not extra charge), air conditioning, heating, wi-fi (not extra charge), fridge+mini bar

Pleasant and convenient
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a strange loud humming noise in the middle of the night that woke us up -- not sure what it could have been!

A comfortable traditional hotel right in the centre of town. Nothing too special, but value for money.

It’s very convenient, location is the best and price is good too !

I liked everything !

Location is the best ! In the center of Sevilla, close to all attractions - Staff very friendly & helpful - Room was very nice with accommodations

Very central location with parking very nearby (almost 50%...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The only negative is that the bathroom was rather dated and the bath needed changing as it seemed as if the enamel had worn off. Shame as it was spotless, but this made it look a bit shabby.

Very central location with parking very nearby (almost 50% discount if you pay in the hotel). Very helpful and friendly staff. Room was clean, large and quiet. Would stay again

Good value for your money
    • Double or Twin Room

Amenities could use some improvement. Like coffee or tea in the room. But for the price of the rooms. The accommodation is okay.

The location was superb. Walking distance to a lot of landmarks.

The hotel is very clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

It's very loud - not only from the outside but the walls are very thin and you can hear your neighbours very clearly.

The hotel is very clean. The location is great.

an elegant hotel with a great location

Excellent location, the top floor terrace offers a great view of Plaza de la Victoria and of Statue of Velasquez, good breakfast with a great variety of coffees, very friendly staff offering good advise, good deal for parking in the vicinity of the hotel

Good place for a short stay or business trip

-The single room seemed very small. My feet could almost touch the opposite wall when in bed -Hotel charges you extra 10EUR for breakfast. I would recommend not to do so, as there are plenty of nice places just in front the property. Unless you prefer quantity over quantity...

Staying in this hotel was quite a surprise. Once you have the lobby you get greeted by a middle age gentleman with a pink rose in his jumper. The whole hotel is in old English style, themed horse derby with plenty of horse (or hunting dog) pictures around the place. The place is clean and tidy, just like old American hotels from the movies. The location is very central, so you have only relatively short walk through tiny beautiful streets to the main attractions. Staff was polite and professional (too serious thought :))

Great Location and Friendly Staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Our only complain is about the beds. They were very firm, almost hard. However, this appears to be par for the course, as the hotels in Malaga, Cordoba, Granada and Rincon de la Victoria were not much better. They remind me of the old American hotel beds of the 70's ... when firm was "in" ... before the concept of comfortable beds was "discovered" by hoteliers. Parking, as in Cordoba and Granada was a pain ... though parking was nearby, the street traffic flow made getting to the garage, or returning to the hotel, a pain ... even with a GPS.

The location in Seville is great. You are right at the edge of the shopping district, across from a little park, and right next to a Tour Bus stop. If you booked your city tour through the hotel, you got two days for the price of one ... we used the tour bus like a public transit system. The park is very pleasant and made a nice place to sit for a bit in the evening.

Well placed for walking to the old town.
    • Double or Twin Room

breakfast was unimaginative and quite basic.

very nice staff - helpful and informative. Hotel is well located for the old town and shops. Good local restaurants - ask the staff.

Value for money is a great location for sightseeing.
    • Double or Twin Room

Value for money is a great location for sightseeing. The tourist bus stops at the park outside the hotel. Parking is available at a reduced rate in the supermarket across the road, so if traveling here park there and walk to hotel 50m across the road

Wish we had spent a little more for a high grade hotel so not the Derby's fault, it is what it is.

The Room

For the money I guess this hotel was Ok. It was clean but our room was very small, with a window that looked out on a tiny dark yard although the location was central. Reception were pleasant and helpful but in the end we got what we paid for nothing more. Sevilla is a large city and needs a couple of days to enjoy so I would recommend spending a little more money on a hotel to enjoy your stay.

Very enjoyable and would use this hotel again.

The bed was a little too hard, and the pillows were not particularly comfortable.

We enjoyed the rooftop terrace. The room was comfortable with a good bathroom including a bath. Breakfast was fine, with a good range of options. The location was good, with plenty of cafes and restaurants within a 10 minute walk and there were taxis and bus routes nearby in the Plaza. The staff were very helpful, although one of them spoke little English.The location was ideal for anyone who likes shopping.

Brillant,
    • Double or Twin Room

where the hotel is spot on, location for food and to tour the city ask for where to eat, as they know all the local good spots and pay for your parking at the hotel if you use the underground parking as you get a discount ask where the los Mayo tapas is to eat, it was so good

The room offered all the necessities you require and is of...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast + rooms could use some modernization.

The room offered all the necessities you require and is of reasonable (not large) size. It was clean but a bit outdated. The pictures you can find of the rooms on the hotel site are clearly from quite a while ago, a "fresh up" of the rooms would be nice. Breakfast was disappointing, no real local products, the usual stuff you see in a basic hotel, but nothing special. We expected more after seeing the pictures of the breakfast online. Location is excellent - 5-10min walk to Cathedral etc. Parking: opposite hotel, underneath El Corte Ingles (paid parking, but subsidized by hotel)

Shockingly expensive for such a dismal hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Decor dismal. No bar. No restaurant. Told on day 2 they served breakfast. Room grim. One chair. Staff spent quite some time fixing tv. Hideously expensive. We could not bear to spend any time in room.

Enjoyed our stay but would look elsewhere next time.

Staff weren't very helpful and room was very dark. Had to queue 20 minutes to check in as only 1 receptionist and large party in front of us.

Value for money & location. Clean

Down to earth comfort in the centre of a fantastic city.
    • Double or Twin Room

Standard rooms are ok, but we asked for a larger room and extra pillows as we had booked a longer stay. No pool.

The Derby is located at the heart of Seville city - walking distance to all the sights. Clean rooms, professional and friendly front desk staff. Traditionally (older) styled, but well-kept, practical comfort. Very good value for money.

Great location. We didnt pay extra for breakfast so can not comment.

Our room was too close to lifts causing a bit of noise at night.

Great location at the end of the shopping mall and short walk to tourist attractions. Surrounded by nice restaurants and bars.

Best price 4 value in Sevilla center
    • Double or Twin Room

Well, it was kind of interessting to know the neighbours mood because you could hear it quit good ;-) Coffee machine is with capsules. I do not like that principle because it produces to much unnecessary rubbish. Especially in a hotel.

The Derby might be one of the best overall price for value in Sevilla. The rooms are all solid facilities of common classic hotel standard but without any fanciness. Rooms are not to small and the bed was comfy. I did like their attitude. Whatever you ask about your room and services, the competent staff will even mobilize their best english skills to help you. ;-) Never forget though that spanish people like to be asked friendly and like people with manners. Don't be to german ;-) In my case for example i asked for an ironboard and a iron to fix my shirt for myself. Within five minutres they knocked at my door and did not charge anything extra for that. The breakfast was a good variety of andalusian and weestern style buffet. Very friendly and tolerant service though you might be a little late ;-) Don't miss to check out the rooftop terrace. Scanning the skyline and overseeing the Plaza del Duque you understand you are located in the heart of Sevilla and many spots are in walking distance and the place is a public transport hub.

Good accomodation spoilt by lukewarm breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

Hot breakfast was cold---hot water at breakfast was too cold---tasteless jam. No bar facilities.

Good location--shower strong--Friendly and helpful staff Good variety of food at breakfast.

Central hotel in Seville without parking probles.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel met all our expectations.

Location was great, and unlike many hotels in Seville, it was possible to drop bags off from the car outside and the large car park is only 50m away.

Great place to stay to visit Sevilla
    • Double or Twin Room

No possibility to have a double bed. The old-fashioned decoration gives a distinctive style to the hotel but a complete renovation could also be an option.

Everything above reproach. We particularly liked the lobby and terrace on the top floor, as well as the breakfast.

Very nice and unexpensive accommodation to stay at,...

n a

Very nice and unexpensive accommodation to stay at, centrally located in Central Sevilla. Car Park is just accross the park, and hotel is easily accessible to be reached by car to drop off and collect luggage

A decent choice near the city centre
    • Double or Twin Room

Perhaps a bit of furniture and linen renovation would do....also the wifi was not very reliable and we couldn't connect at all times.

Even if the room was a bit old-fashioned and not very big, it was decent and clean. Within walking distance of the city centre and the Alcazar. Relatively quiet as well. The receptionist was indeed very friendly and helpful with lots of useful suggestions!

Nice placement & staff, but not a good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor variety at breakfast. Parking done at mall nearby with 16 euro per day. Old look and feel of furniture & bathroom appliances.

Positioning, very close to city center, nice restaurants, landmarks & shopping area in walking distance. Personnel friendly with decent level of english. Good AC system.

Browse Hotel Derby Sevilla traveller photo gallery