Reviews of Don Quijote 2 stars

5.5

5.7

5.7

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

For this price it was more than perfect.

The room was exactly the same as on the pictures - there were no surprise. The staff cleaned our room every morning and change the towels. The pool on the rooftop was a great plus, we really enjoyed it. The staff was kind and helpful. The hotel was 2 minutes walk from the beach, we found everything nearby.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It was very over priced for the condition and the facilities.

It was very over priced for the condition and the facilities. Check in staff were unfriendly. Not Spanish ( Eastern European I believe). Totally inflexible and unhelpful.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I loved the place I extended my stay there another 2 nights on top of the initial 2 nights.

The room was pretty spacious but the design was a bit old. Main elevator was small and super slow but luckily they have another elevator around the back which I used mainly. Television set in the room was from the 90s, but at least it worked good.

I love the location. Airport shuttle bus stop just outside the hotel. Supermarket around the corner, tapas bars and restaurants, beach 1 min straight out front. Reception staffs were all friendly and helpful regardless of morning or even in the middle of the night.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Don Quijote review

The room didn’t have a balcony and you weren’t suggested to leave the window open while not in the room so it got humid from time to time. Also the walls are very thin, you can basically hear everything from the rooms above and next to yours.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is really close to the sea and restaurants. The room was cleaned everyday. The room had a wide closet and safety box in case you needed to keep things in it. It had hot water.

Noisy, musty & uncomfortable with inaccessible pool.

Incredibly noisy inside & outside. Musty room. Hard, uncomfortable beds. Strange bathroom layout with shower in bath, round corner from light & no way to fix the head for a standing shower. Black on tile grouting. Noisy fridge in room, needed defrosting. Slow check in process. We chose this for the pool/ views - no idea what they're really like as it was only open 13.30-17.30, with a pool bar only open until 15.00. Judging by the state of the stairs & entrance to the pool area (see photo) I expect we'd have been disappointed. At €100+ for a room booked weeks in advance, it was very poor value for money.

Location close to beach, cafes & shops.

Overpriced hotel room

Very disappointed by the room which does not reflect the advert on booking.com..After paying €834 for a double room for seven nights, I expected better. The living area with the beds and cabinet measured at 2 metres wide by 6.5 metres long. A tiny rectangle where 2 single beds barely fitted with one very close to the window. No fridge/no kettle although we did manage to get a tiny one on the 3rd day that got transferred from another room. I ended up buying a kettle.All in all, I feel cheated of my hard earned money. This room did not live up to my expectations and was certainly not worth the money we paid for it. In my opinion, this room is barely worth €400.As a regular traveller, I have stayed in far better room for a lot less money!!! I would not recommend this hotel.

Free WiFi and good location. The receptionists and cleaning staff are friendly and efficient. The only redeeming feature for this hotel.

I have booked a twin room for a night which was completely...

I have booked a twin room for a night which was completely different from the property pictures. Very small room, no air and the man in reception was very rude. When I kindly asked to change the room , he said “It’s just a night, if you want complain to booking 🙈”. Afternoon i had a throat sore because of no air. It was prison room not hotel room in i iza and very rude service

One night in Ibiza

The room didn’t have air conditioning, it was too warm with a lot of humidity and it was requested not to keep the windows open to avoid robbery. The fan provided was not enough to keep the air cool and the bathroom was very old.

I booked a single room for one night. The room was clean and the staff very kind and available for advices. It’s a fair place to stay for a couple of night.

😀

The bins were taken 3 times during the night and every single time was so loud! One of the mattress was very thin and we felt the bed frame. Was very uncomfortable to sleep during our whole holiday. We slept in turns on that bed so we can rest every other day in the “good bed”. Strange smell came out from the linen or mattress cover (from under the linen sheets), specially in the first 2 nights.

The location was perfect, we were near everything literally (seaside, restaurants, 10’ walking from centre of the town). The staff was nice and helpful with some of our requests and they tried their best to explain us from where to take boats, busses etc. The cleaning of the room was relatively ok although we are grateful that they changed the towels every day.

Overall enjoyed the stay.

Air conditioning. A shower head which is higher than 0.8m high. Additional storage for clothing e.g. a set of drawers.

Excellent location and very pleasant staff.

Definitely worth your money. But don't expect something special.

The hotel room is very primitive. I prefer to have an air-co on my room in august. There was no key for my hermitage.

Clean room and nice staff. Location is 30 seconds walk from beach. Swimming pool is okay but nothing special. We had a nice view over Ibiza city and the beach.

the hotel doesn t have air conditioned, so its hotter inside the room than on the street. It´s impossible to sleep in the summer. One of the room´s was filthy, with a piece of a condom in the wall beside the bed. The other room had a window to the yard with a net filled with chicken feathers; In the corridor stairs the handrail had hanging snot. A total nightmare.

Good location and nice service, decor dated

There wasn't a fridge for drinks- warm water The decor was extremely dated. Lifts were old and slow and need updating. Extra check out time is £51

24 hr reception- handy for late check in and also if you need someone there is always someone there. Not to far from the action but by the beach and local amenities Powerful air conditioning Roof top swimming pool

Great location for a reasonable price.

The television set was from the 90's

Location was super perfect! Right by the beach, airport bus stop just in front of hotel, lots of restaurants and shops around including a supermercat just by the corner. I loved it so much I extended for another 2 nights here.

How desparate are you?

Had to cancelled 1 of my my 2 nites was told in email i would just have to pay half when i arrived was forced to pay total. There was no air conditioning, just a little table fan & a small window that when i opened looked on to the stairwell.

Location & was very clean

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Amazing location, near restaurants and the beach.

Lack of air con and very thin pillows

Amazing location, near restaurants and the beach. Easy stroll to the old town and bus stop to airport across the road.

The location was perfect, the beach is right across the...

There is no airconditioning, this is mentioned by the way so we were aware but still would be very noce to have. There was a fan in de room which did help a bit.

The location was perfect, the beach is right across the street. There are bars and restaurants and shops around the hotel. It is close to ibiza city centre but also just a 30 to 40 min. Walk to playa d'en bossa. The room was compact and simple but tidy.

Nothing special apart the swimming pool

The room wasn’t very clean, specially in the bathroom I found long hair on the door, also the towels was dirty. On the last day at the reception the staff was fighting with a big cockroach.

Location was great and swimming pool was a cherry on top of the cake. Staff was nice all the time!

Good hotel for the price and location

There was no air conditioning, but to their credit, they made that clear before booking, room was tiny, TV got only 5 local broadcast channels. There was no pool, but beach was just right outside.

The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was clean, the location was excellent.

Value for money was horrible.

Value for money was horrible. I was unable to sleep due to how hot the room was even with a fan and the windows open there was no ventilation it was like sleeping in a sauna. The roof top pool was little to be imagined and the reason why I stayed. We were also denied breakfast even though we said we would be happy to pay extra.

Location was great and the rooftop pool.

Bed was not very comfortable quite hard and there was no light in the bathroom making it difficult to shower or get ready at night or even use the toilet. Luckily phones have torches.

Location was great and the rooftop pool.

The room was clean and the hotel is very central.

The room had no air conditioning, I thought I was going to suffocate in my sleep. The room was very small (which is alright) but the furniture was extremely old and run down. A small window let in some light from an inside staircase. If you want to live like Harry Potter make sure to stay in Room 406. Checkin was incredibly slow. The man at the reception took 35 minutes to check in the guests before me. I am not exaggerating - I stopped the time.

The room was clean and the hotel is very central.

Great stay for 6 nights

No aircon, the lift was very slow and although I’m happy to get stairs we were in 7th floor so in the heat was quite a painful climb to do a number of times a day

It is an excellent location .. close to the beach and easy walking distance to Bora Bora and the old town. We had a balcony with a seaview!

Great opportunity for the rest. Recommended!

Everything is fine.

Very good and quiet place near the beach. Clean room. Nice and friendly service. Wi-fi works well. Nice relaxing zones in the hotel. Opportunity to leave baggage even if you are already checking. Our flight from Ibiza will be at the night. So, we chechked out at 11.00 and leave our backpacks in the baggage room. It's on your own risk, but free:) Also, I had a shower at the pool in the evening before the flight. So, it is a great opportunity for all visitors. Thank you very much for the care!

The room had no air conditioning making it unbearable to...

The room had no air conditioning making it unbearable to sleep, so much so that my first night I had to sleep at the beach . Every time I bought something to put in the mini bar it would be gone when I got back to the hotel. The worst experience in a hotel I have ever experienced

Highly over-priced for what it was.

My tiny single room wasn't very clean, there was hair on the floor. The TV remote didn't work, there was no AC. The shower head was a free holding type which is very awkward for washing hair.

The woman on the front desk was lovely. Location is good, very close to small beach and taxi stand.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Rooftop pool

NO AIR CONDITIONING- only fans in rooms and SUPER hot. Unable to sleep had to by my own fan for the room Only 1 lift working

Rooftop pool Staff Clean Break out room

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Amazing

The hotel is close to the airport, old town, beach hotels (bora bora, ushuaia, hard rock), night party places, few steps from the closest beach. Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Swimmin pool perfect with amazing view. First time Ibiza but we couldn’t have choosen better area for our holiday like this. Our opinion was after visiting San Antonio , in our place are better beaches.

The staff was very nice

We felt robbed because the price was so high for a hotel without air conditioner and a tiny fan, even the breakfast wasn’t included, beds really uncomfortable I don’t recommend it

The staff was very nice

Room was depressing

Room was small dark and horrible. Totally depressing. Window with view of internal fire escape. As a returning customer this was awful and staff unhelpful

Negative experience

No value for money. The worst thing was that in the morning (every morning) there was a terrible noise like construction work in the hotel + noise from people in the hotel and in the street. Also the traffic on the street. The soundproofing of the room is very bad. Cooking fan very dirty. Extremely hot in the room. One closet door was broken. No hair dryer.

close to the sea, nice area for make a walk by the sea, few nice restaurants. Anyway the area of Figueretas is very calm and for families, booked here just because it was cheaper (compared to other hotel in Ibiza-platja d’en bossa,the price was really high for the value) Staff at the reception was nice. Room was cleaned every day also if we left the room at lunch time.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The locations was great near to the beach ,
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

There is not a dry hair , the tv was broken and they didn’t fix it ! There wasn’t a AIR CONDITIONING, omg we can’t slept, so hot !

The locations was great near to the beach ,

Terrible like being in prison

This is not a hotel more like a prison it the most terrible hotel I ever come to, they over charged us and i can’t believe you have this on your list of hotel, I used your site quite a bit I may now use other booking site, I will also contacting trip advisor

Location is perfect - near a lot of good cafes and local...

Location is perfect - near a lot of good cafes and local restaurants and right by the beach. Supermarket nearby and taxi service. Rooftop has a great view!

Good location but not good value for your money

The main point is that-so far we have been told- most part of the hotel is without conditioned air, which renders hard to stay there during the summer season. The reason for which my staying in the end was ok, was that we asked to switch our room with another one more confy and we gained an air conditioned one. Otherwise it would have been very difficult to spend nights there.

The location is very good, walking distance from the historic center.

Hottest room I’ve ever stayed in, too hot to sleep, fan...
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

Hottest room I’ve ever stayed in, too hot to sleep, fan didn’t actually do anything, air conditioning required, mattress like sleeping on concrete and the bathroom smell was enough to make you feel sick.

DO NOT STAY HERE

Where to start? This hotel was an utter disappointment given the price... - Check in came after a 30 minute wait thanks to the slow and unhelpful staff - No air con, only one small desk fan which didn't cool the room - Bathroom wasn't ventilated and had a horrible sulphurous smell - Shower was attached to the wall at knee height so you had to hold it while washing - Room often left totally undusted - Lift broken for two days and when it did work it was incredibly slow - Dirt and cigarette butts on the floor around the main hotel DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE

The beach nearby is great.

I only liked the location that it was right next to the...

It was extremely hot in the room because there was no AC. After a day at the beach I came back to an extremely hot room equivalent to hell. After taking a shower i was covered in sweat immediately because there was non AC to cool the room. The front desk male that is from Romania (I can’t remember his name) was extremely rude. He did not greet us, he would give us a hard time when we ask for extra towels. He said:”what do you want?” However, the other front desk gentleman that worked the night shift, that is from Poland was extremely helpful, friendly, and kind. This hotel is really old, the walls are falling apart, the bathroom smelled, and the shower head is not mounted high up so it was hard to take showers. It is extremely overpriced at 150 EU per night for its condition.

I only liked the location that it was right next to the beach, restaurants, and public transportation.

Overall lovely stay, would have been greatly improved with some way of cooling the room down.

The lack of air-conditioning, that checkin took so long and that the second lifeguard on duty that week was rude and lazy.

Loved the location - right on top of the beach and it was easy to get back from all the popular nightlife locations too.

Filthy, in desperate need of renovation and much nicer properties for less! Do not book here.

I booked this hotel fairly last minute and was paying for a friends accommodation too so needed somewhere that wasn’t expensive, in a good area, basic but clean. Basically somewhere as a base to sleep and shower as we weren’t planning on spending much time at the accommodation. Unfortunately booking this hotel was a huge mistake, it was filthy and not the cosy traditional Spanish hotel room it was made out to be on booking.com Also the images led me to believe that the room had a balcony, It did not. There was a dilapidated window that didn’t fully close. There was some kind of window/hatch in the bathroom that was open revealing lots of pipe work including a main sewage pipe from the above hotel rooms. The shower was basically a hand held shower head that you had to hold above your head with one hand whilst using the other to wash your hair. The shower was freezing cold, no hot water. Also the room and bathroom floors were covered in hair and clearly hadn’t been cleaned. The beds and fan were covered in thick dust and filth. Please see images. Unfortunately I could only upload 4 photos

We didn’t like anything about this property. We wasted several hours of the first day of our holiday on the phone to booking.com and the central reservations office for PlayaSol the company who owns this hotel and many others in the area.

A little pricey but good location

There is no air conditioning and the fan did not work that we were provided. It was also more then originally planned

It was a great location. Very close to the beach

Small. Old. Functional, but not charming.

The hotel is from the 80s and largely unchanged since then. My single room (910) was small and functional, the decoration tacky and the mattress well used. The room was impeccably clean and everything worked - special bonus to the great water pressure in the shower. The elevator (useful to get to the 9th floor) is super slow, so I ended up walking most of the times. No airconditioning, be aware.

June stay.

Excellent location for exploring Ibiza, numerous bars & restaurants right outside the front of the hotel. Just up from the beach. Taxi rank and bus stops outside too. Lovely walk down to the main square of Ibiza Town. Staff cheerful & helpful.

i love ibiza but couldnt get a night sleep

it is impossible to park if you have a car, (its all paying parking), the hotel is old, the window frames are made of wood and could ear all rumors down the road, NO AC ava it get so HOT soon after sunrise, the beds are so soft that sinks into the mattress so the pillow, the main door is so old that lights came in and can ear the person next door breathing, QUALITY/PRICE HORRIBLE

the locatioin is perfect is near the old town near play den bossa, has all ameneties, taxi bars restaurants, etc

We were here for 7 nights.

We were here for 7 nights. The hotel is just next to Figueretes Beach and 15min walk from the city center and the castle of Ibiza. They clean the rooms every day. There is nice swimming pool on the top with amazing view. There are 2 bus stops nearby for the other beaches in Ibiza. The staff is really nice and explain you everything. We really enjoyed our stay here and I recommend this hotel.

Good choice for the money, good location, friendly staff

Leaking pipe in the bathroom, making noise...

Great location, good view from my room, the pool on the top floor offers a great view over the sea and all around the city.

Front office staff Martin and Spacio was very friendly and...

Front office staff Martin and Spacio was very friendly and helpfull with reservation in sister hotel for next stay in Sant Antonio. Hotel is very dated, but great location and nice swimming pool on the roof with fantastic sea view. Staff, location and swimming pool on the roof are big assets to the hotel. Thanks

Good location but low on facilities.

It was a little expensive for what you get. No AC, only a fan, there was a lot of dust in our room which the cleaning service in the mornings just seemed to ignore. And most annoyingly you had to hold the shower head! It would have cost very little to have something you can hang the shower head from. Also you only get 1 toilet roll per day which is fine most days but leaving an extra one would have been nice. There isn't really much in the way of facilities in general.

It has a very good location for the beach and near the bars and restaurants. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were a decent size. The bathroom was clean.

Location was fantastic clean

In need of a refurb the whole hotel is very tired double glazing is a must these days as all the balconies are on a busy road

Location was fantastic clean

Great stay

Everething was better than i even imagined. The location was perfect (great little Italian restaurant downstairs with great staff), the view was magnificent, everyone was polite and friendly. Cosmin the receptionist from the hotel was very helpful, giving us tips and tricks for an excellent stay in Ibiza. He was a great host and a very nice person to talk to. The room was clean and everyday housekeeping was great. We had an air conditioning machine in the room but have no idea if it worked because we did not need it. We did not found it loudly. We did not went to the swimming pool considering the sea was a 2 minutes walk. We will come back next year for sure.

Conveniently located but very tired accommodation

The hotel is very old & tired. Dropping to bits! Desperately in need of refurbishment/ total refit. It was expensive for what it offers.

The staff were very friendly & helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily & fresh towels supplied every day. The hotel is in an excellent location.

Doof Doof

All good

It's great for all your Ibiza needs. Great beach near by. The pizza shop next door and especially the shisha bar on the corner were great help in getting the goods ;)

Absolutely shocking, hotel was very dirty and uncomfortable, nothing like the pictures. I never knew that it could be any hotel exist in Ibiza with that poor quality. We arrived there around 2am and couldn’t even sleep for the night and in the morning we found a modern 4star hotel nearby with the same price.

Price

I had to wait more than two hours to get into my room as they couldn’t find my name on the booking list. Don’t know if it was their fault or booking.com’s

Location was good, just by the beach and bus stop close by.

The hotel is located 1 min away from the beach.

The bathroom was way to old, smelling bad and the elevator sometimes was not working and our room was at 7th floor.

The hotel is located 1 min away from the beach.

Good location but very budget
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Definitely needs an update in terms of the whole style of the hotel. It's almost as if they know it's a budget hotel so there's no point in bothering.

Location was great. Right on the beach and just a water taxi away from the Old Town

If you want to sleep; definitely this is not the place.

Maintenance is HIGHLY needed. Thin walls you can hear the bathroom and other "private" noises from other rooms. Our room had spots of blood and other fluids on the walls. Guests are mostly in a "party/alcohol" mood. Sleeping not possible (even with earplugs!) No Air/Con in our room, only a dirty old fan. No attended luggage storage. Almost anyone can go there and stole your stuff.

There is a bowl of sweets at the Front Desk.

Good location, lovely staff
    • Special Offer - Single Room

It's quite basic and a little outdated in terms of decor but having stayed there before the pros outweighed the cons

I've stayed here several times. Lovely staff and I like the area

Very expensive for what it really is!
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The hotel is old and lacks maintenance, rooms are old and no soundproofing (can hear the neighbours as if they are in the same room), furniture in the room should definitely be replaced by new, beds and pillows are not comfortable at all (back ache), two seperate beds instead of 1 big one, you need to pay a deposit in order to use the safe inside the room, breakfast is not worthy at all (we paid for it and after trying it the first morning, we started paying breakfast outside the hotel the next days) and finally, late check-out costs 45 euros!!! Honestly, for 145 euros/night, this hotel is completely overrated.

The location of the hotel is very good

Great location, I would stay again just for the rooftop view!

Waited for almost 20 minutes for the receptionist to sort out a clients situation before I could check in. The rooms are nice but air conditioning would make a huge difference!

Great location and amazing view from the rooftop! Beautiful panorama of the whole city. Rooms were clean and spacious.

Super budget stay - at mid range hotel pricing. Spend a little more, get a comfy bed

- No double beds - Really hard mattress, covered in plastic under sheet - Bad pillow - Daily maid barges in at 9-10 am to make beds, sometimes knocking, sometimes not - Knew there was no air con, but woah SO hot - Some rooms have awful view of people's balconies

Great front desk. Midday check out Easy location, close to airport Shops at door step Lots of taxis

nightmare

I didnt like anything at all! horrible place

nothing at all!! disgusting old place no air con noisy neighbours shower like in carcel scarry to catch bacteria!! tv seriously that old box come on we are in 2017!!! ventilator old dirty with 2 inches of dirt over it night staff didnt answer my calls!!!!!

Disappointing!!!
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Everything! There was no refrigerator in the room to keep the water cold or something else, and the room temperature was higher that outside. In 4 days, while I stayed there, no one came to clen the room or at least to change the towels. I had to go and ask every time in the reception for clean towels. Even when I asked for 2 ice cubes they said that they don't have and that I have to go to the supermarket and buy it for myself, but then in half hour all the ice cubes bag was melted ( because of the 40 degrees temperature in the room and because of the "missing" refrigerator). And the cherry on the cake.... cockroaches. Thank you! Never again!!! So! I know that Ibiza it's very expensive...but in my opinion, for 110€ per night they can give at least the minimum services.

price 350€ for 2 nights, also a shame for the staying at this hotel
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

ventilator instead of airco. bathroom was not confortible swimmingpool was ok, but not enough chairs for everybody. The guardian at the swimmingpool was very unprofessional, he did not greets you not by arriving, not by leaving, he answeres you while listening his music are phone, and his answer was 'sorry my English is not good' He was in so terrible condition, really fat, that we asked ourselves if it was able for him to react quicly or if he was capable to swim.

the receptionnist where very friendly and compatible there was yochurt and there was cornflakes at breakfast, nice this hotel was close to the beach, fantastic wifi fine

Bad.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

It is not hotel, it is hostel. Furniture is old and not colourful. Room is unsupportably warm. I can not understand why the price is so high for this old hostel.

Personal is very good. Hostel is cituated quite near the plage: best part of the plage.

I liked that they have a swimming pool but apparently you...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The price was very over rated (too expensive) for such a tiny, old and broken hotel. Our room was on 8th floor and the elevator was broken for 2 days so we had to climb the stairs. The rooms were too warm and the bed, toilet and other facilities does not deserve such amount of money at all. I wish if Booking.com have a policy that allow us to receive a discount (return some of the money back) as in other websites.

I liked that they have a swimming pool but apparently you can't use the inflatable donuts on it and the lifeguard there was rude.

Very close to the beach, bars, shops and taxi rank.

No air conditioner, only a small fan, sweating constantly and always uncomfortable. Broken lift and I was staying on the 8th floor. Left waiting to check in for over 20 minutes. Bed was hard with one tiny flat pillow and a tiny bath

Very close to the beach, bars, shops and taxi rank. Rooms were clean

Hotel is terible
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Room was very hot , Bed is uncomfortable , there is very old vantilatör , not aircondetion , not balkony , not air in the room

I like just breakfast room

Great location but poor value for money and in need of refurb/update.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Rooms are small. Not all had aircon. No kettle, iron or fridge. Only single beds. Hotel is very dated and in need of a refurb. It was far too expensive for what you would expect. I would only stay again if half the price.

Great location if staying in Ibiza Town. Close to beach and bars. Nice staff.

Too expensive for what it is

No air conditioning we where lucky that the sun was looking to the other side... we had to sleep with the doors open at night and it's really noisy outside. They did not clean the room they just did the beds, it was filthy! We didn't have lights at the bathroom it was extremely dark and asked for them to repair it and no one came. In overall, it's too expensive for what it is.

The location, pretty close to the beach. Common areas are okay and it has good restaurants close by. Staff is really nice

Way. Too. Hot.

Room temperature was aweful. I guess we got the worst room in the entire hotel, no airconditioning and no window that opened to the outside world. The window was in a staircase. Horrible. Smelled bad, too hot to sleep, etc...... (we stayed at the hotel at the beginning of August, I don't recommend this hotel for summer stay)

The cleaning lady did good work as the room felt really fresh and it was nice that she cleaned daily . Also the location is really great

Central but hot like a sauna

The room are not fine for the price that you paid, small, old and the bath so unconfortable. The worst was the terrible temperature in the room and in the hall of the hotel, it was like a sauna... The level of the hotel, compared to the price, is extremely poor.

The location is excellent; in the middle of figueretas, close to some good bars and restaurants and ten minutes-walking by Ibiza port. The staff (especially the italian girl) is extremely kind, gentle and fine. Always ready to care about your requests

Great neighborhood.. Nice restuarant and a cool beach.. $10 to $15 euros away from Heart and Pacha.

Also room was very narrow with 2 twin beds in it. Wasn't expecting that either. Felt like a kids room for siblings. Not impressing

Air condition didnt work in my first room. Second room was much better but it took a few days to switch. I understand it's busy but for the price of the room it's not worth the trouble beside lack of comfort from a hot room..

Location is the best
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

I could do with an airconditioner

Room was hot and no airconditioner for July? Bed was uncomfortable but I like the little balcony. The bathroom was ok. Location is the best.

Warm but nice stay

I would have appreciated air conditioning in the room. The check-in was quite busy and the procedure took longer than expected.

Rooftop pool and location just by the beach. Clean and nice bathrooms with tub.

Browse Don Quijote traveller photo gallery