Reviews of Dynastic 4 stars

#117 of 127 hotels in Benidorm

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Enjoyed the break .
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

We met a few people and the bar would only allow 2 drinks . The lifts were very awkward. We kept our room on until 6pm at a charge of 35 euros but no all exclusive with it , I think that’s appalling.

The food was really good, something for everyone.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great time with friends
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

The closing time of the pool is 17:00pm Facilities such as sauna and indoor pool and gym require a 9 Euro charge per person and must have a swimming cap and flip flops. Also can no access friends if on multiple floors.

The size of the rooms and facilities within the hotel rooms

The staff were all brilliant the hotel was very clean
    • Superior Double Room (3 Adults)

I paid extra for a superior room to sleep on a camp bed - my friend stayed in a normal room and had three beds

The staff were all brilliant the hotel was very clean

If anaemic penis-like hot dogs are your thing then book the Dynastic

The hotel bar was really small and badly staffed. Queued for ages to get a drink. Drinks served in ridiculously small plastic cups. The food was absolutely revolting. The hot dog snack looked like something Wayne Bobbit would have been proud to have should his appendage not have been cut off. In 4 nights of being there I ate in there on the first night and never went back to the restaurant. My room wasn't cleaned at all throughout my stay. I paid for an extra bed to be put in and I had to chase this up when it never got put in. Other than the location which wasn't bad I wouldn't recommend the Dynastic. More like Die Nasty. And, in fact, somebody did die in there on the first night we were there.

There wasn't very much about the hotel I liked.

Not the best and i wouldnt reccoment this hotel to anyone
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

never could get a sun bed only allows 1 visit for hour in indoor pool ect we were half board so they didn't like us using money never had change always waiting around for change eating times to restricted food warm

Spa veranda area

Very good.

Luke warm food. When i paid my account I Gav paid more than expected due to the poor currency on the bill.the general rate is €1.11 and my room was charged at €1.06. You need more Sun lounges by the pool.

The pancakes straight from the complete.

the food is 1star breakfast cold every thing at meal times...

hotel is fine staff are good rooms very clean every thing ok but the food shocking we will find some where else for next year

the food is 1star breakfast cold every thing at meal times the food was not good at all we went out for meals after the first day went in dinning room had a look and walked out to go get something that looked alwright as i said the food is 1 star

Good staff, good food but terrible language not suitable for young children.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Not the staffs fault but very bad language from other guests. Not only the young people but the older people were as bad if not worse. Entertainment could do with a change at night.

Staff were exceptional food was good, bed was really comfy. This was the 7th visit to this hotel. But will consider other hotels on our next visit to Benidorm.

The room, food , and staff up to standard, would recommend late arrives to tell hotel in advance.

Having arrived late at 21.45, we found that staff were unprepared or unwilling to provide us with any food, even snacks. Our booking included all meals, so this was a meal missed. All they did was refer us to local cafes and snack bars in the area. No very happy. They did compensate by giving us lunch on day of departure, which they said we were not due as we had to be out of our room by 12.00 noon ?

The food was generally good, the staff helpful.

great option for breakfast,nice food over all,rooms clean...

pillows were very flat . quite dear 9euro each time for the pool should be a price if you onely want to use the pool and nothing else. dinner quite late 7.30 and people queing out side door for it to open.. need longer glass shower doors as floor gets very wet with the water while showering,lifts can take awhile to get to your floor

great option for breakfast,nice food over all,rooms clean and big enough.great location beside everything you could need

pleasant good value stay

general maintenance in room, no light on the balcony to read at night.Hotel looks in need of some refurb. Described as two pools but indoor pool was only available by paying, although we had a free spa.

food and drinks very good

Will return
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

The sofa in the lobby needs to be changed most are dirty and worn out. And some attention to dirty marks on walls and a bottle water in room with be great. Where the mobility scooters needs a bit of a shelter just in case it rains due to live charging ports.

The room was large comfortable bed could have stay in bed whole day. The bathroom was also very big. I am not a shower person but I had a shower every single day the water pressure was excellent. My hubby was surprise I did not run for the bath as I do. We had room 1006 which my hubby love due to we get the sun but I myself enjoy the view. Breakfast lunch and dinner we great you can fine something to eat every day. The staff we all friendly. Ooo cannot forget the fruits at meal time love it

I know it's Benidorm, but this isn't a four star hotel for food.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

The food was terrible for what is labeled a four star hotel. We stayed at the Riviera earlier on our time in Benidorm and it is also four star property but was more than a full star above the Dynastic, maybe even two (review to follow). For example, breakfast; the quality of the sausages was very poor, they must be the cheapest it might be possible to source. The bacon was vey fatty and seemed to be cooked without separating the rashers. In the end, each morning I had rolls filled with fried egg. Dinner faired no better, mostly the food never seemed very hot, although the plate warmed plates were so hot it took several napkins to provide insulation. I tried a chicken nugget, broke it open and find very dark sausage-like mush, I can only imagine the proprietors also elected to buy the cheapest nuggets they could source which was all pretty disappointing. There was entrecote steak one night that was cooked all the way through and was like shoe leather, a waste of a perfectly good animal. The ribs looked good but either they were roasted or deep fried to within an inch of their lives since the were well overcooked on the outside and dry and inedible throughout. The chips were varied, sometimes cold, sometimes hot, sometimes a lovely colour and sometimes overcooked and very dark. There was cold paella, not even under a great lamp and so on. I did on the last night have some very nice leg of pork with good chips and gravy. There were lots of other buffet stuff, salads and puddings but I never tried any of it although my wife enjoyed the salads. The room was fine although the toilet was very small and was circular in design and odd to sit on. There was a kettle, two horrible little black cups and no tea spoons. The beds were comfortable enough if not a little over firm and we didn't have enough pillows. We play cards in the room and the lighting is nice for mood lighting but inadequate if one needs some decent light.

There wasn't a lot to like for the price I'm afraid, we went all inclusive and the drinks were fine.

we had to leave another property as it was awful and just booked this one in a hurry, what a result.

leaving...........

the food for an all inclusive was excellent.( I AM not easily pleased. lol) the staff were helpful in every way. we had a superior room which was large and so too the bathroom.

Sink or Swim

Charges to use pool and facilities charged 9 euros to swim and one of Jacuzzis was out of use and also steam room was out of use then was charged a euro for a towel then a further 3 euros for a swim cap that was of no use at all because it kept slipping off head in the end the life guard had to let me borrow one from himself I feel there should have been a reduction in price due to all facilities not being available! Most hotels I have stayed in with indoor pools do not charge for the use of them I feel for those travelling with kids as it would be a very expensive stay if they needed to use the indoor pool due to weather in my opinion 13 euros is an expensive swim !

A lovely family christmas

The beds are very hard, also the pillows.

We were very pleased with the Christmas Lunch. Everything was better than we expected. The staff worked very hard. The tables were beautifully set. No buffet, table service that went like clockwork.

Not bad? and location of hotel was good. First time all inclusive and away for xmas -

Booking in to actual hotel took too long, staff seemed slow and not very pleasant. There was no handrail on wall where you shower and actual room is looking like it needs an update - not 4 star.

Food was very good except for the actual xmas dinner. Staff in bars and restaurant were pleasant and very efficient.

Very disappointing

First two rooms we were given were unacceptable after complaining twice third option was better but none of the rooms or the hotel itself lived up to advertisements Food was ok but again nothing special while hotel needs a good refurbishment Can imagine it was once a good hotel but not anymore needs lots of work to bring it up to even a three star Wouldn't stay there again or recommend to anyone

Spa facilities were ok

Great all inclusive hotel with a lovely atmosphere
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

Could have been a little closer to the seafront.

Good excellent. Entertainment great. Rooms great. Bar very good and great bar and lounge. Very lively x

Nice room
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Confusing lift system use of the indoor pool limited to one session when all inclusive had to pay per person per session after that. Had to pay €3 for poor quality hat and €3 for disposable flip flops . A lot of the staff were unhelpful to rude.

Nice room

Impressed with the cleanliness
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Everything had to be paid for separately. If you wanted an iron, safety deposit box, use of wifi on the premises, even a jug of water at the dinner table. We were given a kettle and cups in our room but no tea or coffee!!!

Comfortable, very clean and helpful staff.

Good size room and staff are welcoming.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Pigeons all over the snack area eating food. I did complain and a member of staff chased the pigeons only for them to return 2 mins later.

Good size room and staff are welcoming.

we couldnt cancel a member off the party.
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

we couldnt cancel a member off the party. so had to pay for someone who wasnt with us.we tried to cancel about 2 weeks before the date we were to arrive.

When I booked threw booking.

When I booked threw booking.com I did it at £155. Also requested to pay at the hotel. When I turned up they had already took the money out my account Charging me £162

Fabulous value and would definitely recommend.

Pool area only downside. Not much sun due to adjoining high rise building and generally not inviting. No plants or trees, just sun beds around pool.

Great location near to everything but a little way out so could not hear the strip. Very friendly helpful staff. Food and drink choices on the all inclusive package were better than expected.

A VERY enjoyable stay on the whole. Have already recommended to a number of friends and family..😊
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Some of attention to detail is required around building maintenance (remembering it is almost the end of season); * The concrete within some of the elevator shafts could do with cleaning. There are noticable 'runs' over the concrete which look a littel insightly, most notable in from reception. * From the pool area, if you look up, some of the decorative panels are missing/broken on some of the hight floors on the outside of the building. * When in the pool bar area, the exoansion the outside of the buioding are starting to come away from their clips, or poorly fitted. These are all very minor 'end of season' detail for the maitenance team to pick up..

What can I say, The service, the appearance, the food, the cleanliness were all outsanding..

Fun and in a good location
    • Superior Double Room (3 Adults)

Booked Superior room but only got a bounce with a put you up bed. Very disappointing but as it was only for one night we didn't complain.

All inclusive package. Staff very accommodating.

Great hotel, close to the action

Pool doesn't get the sun all day. But if you move around you can manage to find a sunny spot

Great hotel right round the corner from all the action. Food was good and drinks went down well in the evenings.

Good facilities, but it felt more like 3 star.

Firstly getting from the hotel garage to our room was confusing. Bathroom needs a little attention, very rusty towel rail. Silicon around bath needs replacing. Air conditioning unit very noisy, had to turn it off at night but could still hear the drone from other rooms. My friend found the bed very uncomfortable and suffered back ache. Staff were only friendly when you spoke to them, they need to smile a little. Lastly I thought I was paying on arrival but they had already taken the money off my card before we arrived.

Rooms a good size. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Good facilities for family's with children. Good location.

average because aircon did not work even though I booked a superior room
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Airconditioning did not cool room down , no temp controls and when on actually made the room hotter , I had to sleep with door open in the end

Staff very friendly

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Food quite good as well. Enjoyed my stay here and will return.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Nothing as everything was fine.

The room was very spacious with 2 x 3/4 size beds and a large bathroom. The food was good but not a wide range of choice. Staff were friendly enough. Not too far from main strip. Value for money and already booked up again for next May.

Nice stay eventually. Shame about the unhelpful staff who refused my son entry and wouldnt listen to

Confirmation email and website says "photographic ID required". On arrival, a passport was demanded. A full UK driving licence was not accepted, despite this being a UK governement issued official document bearing the full name, address, date of birth and photograph of the holder. UK driving licences are accepted as photographic ID everywhere. Why not at this hotel? Why did the confirmation and website say passport only? My son didnt have his passport and was refused entry by very unhelpful staff, despite having paid in advance. It was resolved eventually by me sending a scanned copy of his passport. Without this, he would have been left on the street for the night. I never received an exolanation why a full UK drivinv licence is not considerex an official identity document bearing photograph, as stated in the hotels terms

A few improvements needed

The sunloungers around the pool have seen better days and the hotel could do with replacing them, also hotel could invest in a courtesy room for guests to freshen up if checking out before pick up, as using the hot/steamy spa showers made me feel worse than before I started.

Air conditioning worked well and kept the room at a nice comfortable temperature, comfortable beds, good location

The staff were very enthusiastic with the children but also...

The staff were very enthusiastic with the children but also took them for club so adults could relax. The food was fantastic and the hotel was clean, everyone was friendly and the hotel is safe.

A good family holiday

I sent an email asking if we could all be upgraded and how much extra it would cost. Unfortunately I did not even get a reply and we were not upgraded. The family rooms with 3 beds were a bit squashed. The car park at 15€ a day did seem expensive considering how much the rooms cost. The cleaners could be told to sweep under the beds!!

The food for 'normal' people was really good but not for the vegans in the family! We had 3 children under the age of 3 and the staff were so good with them. The children's pool was ideal for them, shallow enough for them to stand up and play. The rooms were quiet. Entertainment in the evening was a bit 'cheesey' but for a family holiday was ideal.

Really bad - this is a 2 star barely, NOT a 4 star

Bed cover had a stain on it - patio doors didn't lock - fridge didn't work - side of bath panel rusty - when using the shower it leaked all over the floor. Bed was hard, pillows lumpy. Worst thing ever was the breakfast though! Without exception every item was really awful and there was no staff around at all to talk to.

The location alone

Enjoyed a winter holiday but not a summer

Balcony was small with nowhere to hang wet towels. The cleanliness of the room and towels were not fantastic. And been all inclusive when checked out in the morning you hand your card in which you have too but then you don't even get s free coffee. Etc for the rest of the day. We was there in February with entertainment on the night which was as ok holiday yet in June we returned for 10 nights and no entertainment !!!! Really disappointed this time with a lot of notice and hen and stag wk Enders

We checked in really quickly which was nice. The food was good.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Wouldn't stay again
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The beds were extremely uncomfortable and the breakfast was nothing to write home about, the dining room was like a cattle market! Poor quality food available and it goes cold while you wait 20 minuets for your bread to toast due to the very very slow toaster. The outside pool disappointingly closed at 6pm and we were asked to wear bathing caps for the indoor pool! The outside pool area was poor and unappealing, no shaded areas and it seamed a bit dirty and scruffy for a 4 star hotel. The room was spacious but I kept finding long dark hairs amidst the towels in the bathroom and the towels were of very poor quality, threadbare, discoloured and rough. On the last day of our stay there was no cold water only piping hot water, so we could't shower. We wouldn't stay there again, there are much nicer hotels for less money near by.

We had a lovely view from our balcony over the mountains and the sea which was nice.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Good location!

The staff were not very friendly. We had paid for all inclusive; the drinks selection was great but the food was not as good as we were expecting.

The room was large, comfortable and clean. Good location. The rooms were very quiet and peaceful considering how close to the main bars the hotel is.

ON THE WHOLE i HAD A GOOD TIME BUT THAT WAS DUE TO GOOD COMPANY RATHER THAN THE HOTEL IT SELF.

Broken cups in room. Room not serviced every day. Patio doors very hard to open.Towels not provided by pool. Sunbeds broken. MISERABLE STAFF. OBVIOUS BADLY FITTED CEILING FITTINGS AS ONE CAME CRASHING DOWN AND PEOPLE GOT HURT. VERY WORRYING.

The hotel is in a good location for shop`s and bars ,buses.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Was fine for the purpose of our trip.

Patio door didn't lock. Food was cold by the time you went and got drinks. Rooms could be doing with a bit of fresh decoration and bathroom with a deep clean around bath and shower. Fridge need to be aired when rooms are not in use. Would have been good to have a kettle in room for first thing in the morning. Was supposed to have an iron in the room but did not find one. Had a large screw sticking out from room door handle (poor maintenance work).

Clean towels and linen every day. Main part of the hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

good stay and definitely go back to this hotel
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Food could have been a bit warmer.

We went h/b,but they let us change our evening maal to dinner which was great.It suited us as we were out most of the day then.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The worst hotel I have ever seen

The duration of check in was 1 hour. The first room we got was uncleaned, with dirty bathroom, towels etc. When we asked to change the room, we received the room with broken bed!!! The room was dirty too. No free wi-fi. Far from the sea. Rude staff. I don't recommend this hotel. The worst hotel i have ever seen.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

I love the size of the bedrooms and all the facilities,...
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

The only critiscism I have is the size of the lounge. The lounge is far too small for the size of the hotel. The evening entertainment leaves a lot to be desired.

I love the size of the bedrooms and all the facilities, separate shower cubicle and bath, very good. Also the position of the hotel makes it very quiet at night for sleeping.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Good location.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The bathroom towels were very thin and not as white as they could have been.

Good location. Handy for the beach and all the amenities. Good prices in the bar.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Food was terrible. Paid for all inclusive but ate out most nights. It wasn't because they were catering for different nationalities. The standard of food was awful. The hotel was dirty. The floors in reception were swept but I don't think they had been washed for a long time. Also the room floors were the same although the beds and bathroom were clean. The public toilets smelled really bad. Also there were stag and hen nights in which meant it was really loud. Entertainment was mediocre.

The staff were very helpful. Rooms were OK. Location ok.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

A return to the Dynastic for three nights.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The beds were not comfortable.The English breakfast items were poor quality but there were plenty of alternatives including chilled Cava!! Very poor entertainment but very cheap bar prices for lager and wine.

Excellent location.Simple and speedy booking in and out.We didn't find the room warm enough as it never had the Sun so we told reception and they immediately turned up the heat for the duration of our stay.Two out of the three evening meals were excellent,the last one being Chinese themed as well as plenty of other choices.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Enjoyable but would not stay again.

Staff in restaurant were very abrupt and quite rude at times, not friendly at all. Paying for WIFI, towels a bit old, no tea and coffee facilities.

Clean, central, comfy beds, big rooms.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Was ok but would not go back
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

The room was supposed to be a superior room with mini bar/frdge as per write up, but no mini bar and frdge the did not work. Looked the same as other double rooms. Card key to room kept going wrong and being on the 19 floor was a pain going down to reception to get it corrected each time. Car parking area was dirty no bays marked out,poorly lit and not very secure. Food was cold at times, when hot it was fine. Was ok but would not go back. The sound system was so loud it distorted what they were saying and music was too loud and again distorted it, considering it was not a huge area. Don't mind loud music but not as loud as they had it.

Friendly staff. All inclusive was good.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Average
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

There was wifi but at a charge, the breakfast wasn't great, and the staff didn't seem happy to be working there.

The location was excellent, the food was good for lunch & dinner.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Ok for a short stay but there are better hotels at comparative price and many budget h

Internet charging ,most hotels in benidorm its free.parking expensive.no spare pillows,only one spare blanket,towels past there sell by date,one dirty pillow case.

Location,good choice of english tv stations.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Wonderful Accommodation for an All inclusive stay
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The staff and food were excellent. Great selection at meal times to choose from. Wonderful entertainment on an evenings Extremely clean and pleasant rooms which are very spacious and cleaned every day.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

When we booked this hotel we especially booked it for the indoor pool and facilities but on arrival we were informed that there would be a additional charger for the use this was not clear as we booked, everything seemed to be at an additional cost safe in the room, evening entertainment basic.

Bathroom clean, location good, restaurant good both for breakfast & evening dinner.

Noisy due to hen and stag parties
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Having to pay for wifi, safe and stated we had a mini bar on asking about this we were informed we had a fridge but this was empty and you also had to pay for bottled water. Price of branded alcohol as expensive as I'm the pubs around the hotel despite being all inclusive in a superior room. Only thing superior was the size, we had a very uncomfortable bed settee to sit on. We had a television wihich could only be viewed from the bed again uncomfortable position to watch it. Would not recommend this hotel to friends or family very disappointed .

Beds comfortable food good staff very helpful and very friendly

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

poor,i wouldnt recommend it

noisy

Room was clean

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

It is very tired & shabby in the bar

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Swimming pool entertainment

Food and staff

Swimming pool entertainment

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

friendly staff

Rowdy gangs of stag and hen parties - should be banned!

friendly staff

Fab location, food was good for all inclusive very nice hotel
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

You can’t get the sun all day by the pool and the beds weren’t very comfortable

Fab location, food was good for all inclusive very nice hotel

Good location & excellent breakfast

Awesome

Hard bed

All

Never again ! Not as a result of the hotel, but it was like a live Jeremy Kyle meets Love Island

Noisy guests, but its Benidorm !

All good, expenisve, but good. Parking was safe and secure for the hire car, but of course chargeable.

Clean comfortable but 3 beds in 1 room made it very tight...
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

The food was very Spanish orientated and no special kids menu

Clean comfortable but 3 beds in 1 room made it very tight for space

Good place to go

Well organised

Was ok, definitely not a 4 star hotel
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

Pillows uncomfortable, the pool doesn’t open until 10 which I find very late!

Bedrooms
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Unoccupied sunbeds with towels on ?? Tired bar furniture !!

Bedrooms

Serves its purpose
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

Pool area poor, no music during the day, alcohol on all inclusive was not very nice

cleaners were great, food was ok, staff were friendly,

No comparison to a servi group hotel.

Having to pay for wifi and room safe.

Nice hotel and spotless

Sun beds on top terrace should be in the skip

Good location and food was nice

place looks nice but maintenance to rooms is terrible
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Bathroom door to room 1501 does not close. patio door did not close. Mini bar in room empty. Kettle supplied but no tea/coffee/water

Didn't wow
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Very basic communal areas, dreary bar & eating area, shabby lobby,

Good location, nice views

Lovely

Everything and everyone was very helpful

Excellent hotel and great location

Hotel was clean, breakfast was good lots of choice.

Pool area was disappointing, staff were not helpful.

Hotel was clean, breakfast was good lots of choice.