Reviews of El Molí de Pontons Hotel Rural

Dalt, 8, 08738 Pontons, Spain

#1 of 1 hotels in Pontons

9.7

• Double or Twin Room

The staff was extremely rude and did not help me with my needs. Also, they are misleading when suggesting some services, such as dinner in the room, stating it as something simple, and later we are charged as a high level restaurant for some bread and smoke salmon and a salad (50€ For two) and no drink included! Not even water and nothing for my kid. Also, WiFi did not work. I asked to get a room with a queen bed and an extra bed for our son, I needed all in one bedroom as he is not used of sleeping alone. Well, she forced me to change to a family room, after charging me more for it, the extra bed did not fit in my bedroom! It was a small apartment but did not fulfill my needs. So we ended up sleeping all in a queen sized bed. So why did I pay more? When I explained that to the staff, they did not apologize, instead critized my education style, what?! It was clear that they care only about money and not customer service. Would never come back.

Amazing venue and conditions, with everything available. The venue has also a restaurant with great food and service. Friendly staff, who also offers advice on places to see or things to do around. Overall a great weekend with friends and lots of fun.

• Double or Twin Room

Very friendly hotel staff. The hotel is about 5-10 minutes walk from their restaurant. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to eat there but as we heard it is really good. Rooms are a bit dated, but very clean and matress sleeps perfectly. They have a really nice rooftop terrace where you can chill when your children are sleeping.

• Double or Twin Room

It is a very friendly an nice hotel in the countryside not far away from Barcelona. Near a lot of wineries that are worth visiting. The food in the hotel restaurant is outstanding. Always something new to taste. Staff very friendly and nice. We will be back!

Very friendly owners!

• Suite

This is a very nice accommodation with a relaxing atmosphere, friendly owners and tasting food.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Great location and fantastic home cooked food.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Very peaceful location, staff extremely helpful

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Very comfy small inn in a very comfy small village. Food at their restaurant was amazing!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

It was disappointing that at least house wine or another drink was not included in the menu - it just feels a bit mean. I know it's difficult in old buildings but the bathroom had no window or an active means of ventilation.

Dinner and breakfast were superb. We went for half board (mainly to make sure we had something to eat after a long bike ride) which entitled us to the "menu rural" with a good selection of typical Catalan dishes and other more normal fayre. Our room was comfortable and in an old but very well resorted building separate from the restaurant. An upstairs covered terrace was nice place to relax and have a drink (provided on an honesty system - just tell them what you had).

• Reviewed: 14 October 2015

Halfboard was superb

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.