Reviews of Exe El Coloso 4 stars

Leganitos, 13, Madrid City Centre, 28013 Madrid, Spain

#293 of 327 hotels in Madrid

Great location but hotel needs improvement

The hotel is quite bleak, it could do with a refurb. The room smelled really musty because the bathroom had mould, and no extractor fan or window. We tried to avoid being in the hotel as much as possible.

The location is excellent, really close to the sights. Staff friendly and helpful.

Not the best 4 stars hotel

The hotel is not a 4 star hotel, it would be a 2 star maybe, and I think I'm being generous... It is old, broken tiles, parts missing from the bathroom, drawers broken and old, it needs a lot work to do. Bed wasn't the most comfortable, but I have seen worse. And the worst thing by far was the smell coming from the toilet, absolutely disgusting. I don't understand how this hotel is a 4 stars hotel. Anyway, we enjoyed our stay because madrid is a great city.

The location was great, just beside gran via and a metro stop. The staff was friendly. The street was quiet enough, we didn't hear anything all night. The terrace in our room was big and had good views of gran via. Reception seemed to be clean.

Breakfast was good.

Air-condition was turned off in the room. I was told that it is available based on calendar not outside temperature. Anyway our room was too warm (outside temperature +28, end of October).

Breakfast was good. Location is good.

Dont bother

Not a lot. Very central but that was about it. Not until you register do they bother to tell you that it costs 23 euros a day to park. No facilities on site apart from a poor continental breakfast. Overpriced

Staff made up for short comings of accommodation
    • Double Room for Single Use

The room was very noisy so ask for room not on the street as double glazing not effective. I was moved . 2nd room so hot and no way of cooling so moved again. 3rd room good except tiles on floor loose and got small cut on foot. Beds all hard and cleaning staff noisy in morning cleaning rooms.

The staff were very friendly and helpful . The area is great as central and found a great local place called Oskar to have breakfast

Not four star accommodation - probably not even 3 star.

This is not four star accommodation. No kettle or tea making facilities in the room. Dirty walls. Hard beds. Only a sheet for cover on the beds in late October - temperature below 12 degrees at night. Had to go outside and along the street to reach reception. Incredibly noisy all night and located In a rather dubious back-street. Not 4 star at all.

The staff and breakfast were good.

Tiring

It was very noisy,I could hear the conversations at reception and in the rooms around me, and the couple having sex above me. Also I kept getting calls from guests looking for reception as I was in room 101.

Location, close to metro
    • Double Room for Single Use

Rooms to small and not comfortable. Furniture is old and need to be replaced Soundproof is terrible, every time was hearing what happening in the neighbour rooms

Location, close to metro

Location good but not 4 star services and amenities

Our room was in an annex. We had to carry our luggage down the street to a second hotel past the car park. The second entrance was not furnished nicely like the main hotel and was dark and dingy. Our booking did not mention this. We only had one glass and one shampoo for two people. There were long ques at checkin as only one staff was working. We were woken by cleaners at 9am although check out was 11am.

The hotel was well located and the staff very efficient.

Comfortable, good space.
    • Double Room for Single Use

Air conditioning needs upgrading. Wifi connection was fine, but actual internet speeds were slow.

Comfortable, good space. As a last minute booking for one evening, it was as I expected. I rested well, thank you :)

Would deffinitely recommend this hotel.

excellent location, close to all major places to visit, small quiet street in the center, very helpful receptionists, very good breakfast, good wi-fi,

I liked the front desk staff and the environment.

The noise was a little too much. I was close to the street, which I understand that that noise, but I could also hear everything out in the hall. Also when booking it said that the hotel had an airport shuttle, well it does not.

I liked the front desk staff and the environment.

An Excellent Stay For The Solo Traveler

When you enter to check in you have to take your luggage up several stairs to the check in desk. And to get to most rooms you have to go back outside and enter the building next door. Not too inconvenient but definitely odd. Also, location is a bit of a side street though close to many things like the Palace.

The staff is EXCELLENT! Happy, attentive, informative and ready to help you with anything at a moment's notice. The room is also a nice size and very clean.

Good but not excellent

No blanket with the bed, Very small fridge full of drinks (no place to event put a big bottle of water) Noisy street and the walls are really thin

Very clean room, Nice staff, Good location

It was a fantastic idea to have chosen the hotel in the city centre that had all the indices I wante

The Receptionists on the day and following morning were fantastic. As soon as the TV was having challenge, I was moved into a higher rate room, precisely from Room 124 to 424 - Suite. Even the breakfast was offered me free because of the TV challenge of the night. All in all, I enjoyed myself.

Superb, just try to carry chairs a little bit faster next time;)

I asked for a chair for our room and it took them two days to bring it)) Not a major issue, but still...

It's an ideal solution for those who don't want to spend 100€ per night and still have a nice time in Madrid The hotel is in the heart of Madrid 5 min to the metro 10 to almost all major sights Plenty of places to grab a bite and shops nearby Even laundry) Despite all that it's not too noisy and has a really nice view from the balcony Recommend to everyone

Not so bad considering we spent most of our time out exploring Madrid and surroindings
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Very small room, smell from the bathroom, poor sound isolation

Location just next to Gran Via, metro station and taxi station, recepcionist very helpfull, good tasty breakfast, nice coffe

Breakfast, cleanliness, the quality of wifi, communication...

Breakfast, cleanliness, the quality of wifi, communication with staff was very good. Location is fair, some 5 minutes walk to metro station Plaza Espanya. Hotel is also very close to the liveliest avenues of Gran Via.

This is the hotel to stay in Madrid

For the price there isnt anything to complain about

Super good location. 5 mins walked to gran via 54 and royal palace. Super convenient. There are many cafes and restaurants with good value and good food like domingos and oskar. Many supermarket

Good location. Average Hotel.

No mattress protectors on beds. No extra pillows available. No blankets available. Bathroom ceiling was disgusting, there must have been a water leak above at some time. Bath height too high to get into safely. Bathroom door unable to lock. This was not a 4 star Hotel! We just came from a 3 star Hotel which was far superior.

Location of the Hotel was excellent. It is central to the City centre for shopping and sight seeing.

It was a lovely stay. I will definitely book this hotel again !!

The bacon at breakfast- it's the streaky type and too crispy for my liking !!!

The location of the hotel to the metro and the city centre were spot on. The rooms are comfortable and quiet - once the patio door was closed there was no sound from the street-kettle, ironing board and iron are available on request. Breakfast was more than adequate with a very healthy selection available too. Reception staff speak perfect English and are exceptionally helpful.

Fab location, lots of local amenities, 3 metro lines close...

Fab location, lots of local amenities, 3 metro lines close to the hotel. The royal palace is a 5 minute walk, there is also a mass of restaurants and bars within a stones throw of the hotel. If you love shopping you will not be short of shops most major brands are very close.

Great, with a couple of important weaknesses

Bed was small, squeaky, and uncomfortable. Sink didn't drain well. I asked for a wake up call at 2:30 AM in order to catch international flight. It never came. Nor had a shuttle to airport been ordered as requested. Night desk person got taxi in minutes. Lucky my watch clock worked OK, so no issue in the end, but could have been big trouble. Not a systemic failure of hotel. One person on desk forgot to record our request. Not a good look on that front.

Incomparable location, put us within walking distance of shops, restaurants and a great many city sights. Only a stone's throw from Plaza Espana and a Gran Via. For example, longest walk we took was to Prada, taking about 25 minutes. Friendly and helpful reception desk people, check in was quick and easy, always smiled and said 'hola'. (There is a 'but" on the staff) Good English skills was helpful to us. Clean and tidy room. Pretty good shower. Great Wifi.

Not what I expected

2 flights of stairs in lobby without an elevator or easy ramp access. Hallways dirty and old. Bathroom very tight and cramped. No shuttle to airport free of charge.

Decent selection at breakfast

The location is excellent.
    • Double Room for Single Use

A bad smell in the lobby and coridors. Room facilities was poor. No coffee or tea machin.no glasses for drink. No shampoo. Safety box is locked by key not by digital system so it makes it feeling unsafe!

The location is excellent. Room is quiet and clean. Area is quiet

Very friendly staff and perfect location

In my opinion a 4 star hotel should have a resident's bar where one can relax at the end of the day with a nightcap

Very friendly staff and perfect location

Our room was much smaller then our friends' room.

Our room was much smaller then our friends' room. Toilet seat was broken.There was problem with electricity.There were not any table or chair on balcony.

7-day pleasure trip to Madrid
    • Double Room for Single Use

The stalls in the underground parking are small. If you have a bigger car you better be an ace driver. In one of the rooms (I asked them to change my first room because I preferred a room with a city view) there was a slight unpleasant odor in the bathroom.

The El Coloso staff are awesome! Helpful, positive, willing to make changes to accommodate all the guests needs (changed my room, printed documents for me several times). Breakfast is pretty good. Convenient and versatile public transportation nearby. Police is one block away so the neighborhood is very safe. There's rooms facing the street (with view and lots of sun) and rooms facing the inside of the building (shady and cool and quiet) - choose the type you prefer.

סביר
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

the bathroom was with no door ,when we ask for change the room ,they refuse . Then we try to change hotal until that thay didnt do nothing .

Breakfast was good

Excellent hotel, great staff and service and well located to see the Madrid sites, no complaints.

The only thing that could be improved was the television in the room did not have a selection of 'foreign language' channels such as news etc for non Spanish guests.

The hotel is spotless and in excellent condition, the room was a good size and the beds very comfortable, the bathroom was also up to date and spotless. The location of the hotel is good being within easy reach of both the old city and the new areas. Breakfast was very good with a large selection of food and all well presented and good quality.

Good value hotel but some compromises

Electric drill upstairs woke us up one morning, aircon walk panel cover kept falling off and leaving exposed wires, seemed unsafe, refrigerator was unplugged and still didn't work at all when we plugged it in, nondisability access as I am partially disabled at present

Size of room and cleanliness, central location although the street is a bit dirty, good bathroom facilities

Well situated, no frills hotel. Do not expect assistance of any sort. Two star.
    • Double Room for Single Use

My reservation was 3 twin beds, 3 guests. When we arrived I was told I only had one bed, one person even though I put down three names. I was charged additional 100 euros to give me a room with three beds. The hotel has 2 buildings. Our room was in the less fancy one. The walls of the room were dirty. It needed some TLC. The room was spacious, and efficient. we arranged our beds. The maid service was excellent. The front desk staff were less attentive - When we asked for ice, a tea kettle, an iron we were told not to wait, they would deliver. It never happened. The front desk staff was inattentive, with exception of the maids who were courteous and excellent in their work.

Size of room. Location. Once we were oriented we found the hotel to be a good site for our daily functions. There is laundry and food shopping within walking distance. The metro is very close!

Location is excellent.

Beds and pillows are hard. No restaurant.

Location is excellent. Attendants are courteous and the hotel is clean and well managed. Breakfast is a complete buffet but there's no restaurant for lunch or dinner.

5 star staff in a 3 star abode of a bygone era !

The building is very dated and old. The furniture is old. The air conditioning is aimed directly at ur bed. So u will wake up like an icicle if u do sleep ! We had some luggage and No designated help available. The elevator to the rooms are after two flights of stairs. Sooooo. Anyone with any disability will "suffer". Having a wheelchair, We were given a room in the next building or connection building which has a lobby and feel of a a 2 star lodge and NOT A 4 star HOTEL! Rooms are massive and spacious.the bathrooms are nice and spacious. All amenities present but very dated and old. The furniture, the tv, fridge all of a bygone era! Much in need of a revamp. A renovation is the need of the hour. Go in with general perception of a 4 star hotel and you will be deeply disappointed! However. It is a "decent" place to stay being covered up by a lovely and trying staff.

Exe el colossi is a decent stay bang in the centre of town in a 'quiet'(er) road parallel to Gran Via! A few seconds to Gran via, a minute walk down to plaza espana and rest of the squares being very close(few hundred meters walk! Restaurants! Shops! Theatres! Cafes ! U name it! The hotel rooms are massive and welcoming. But very very very dated and much in need of a renovation. The staff are brilliant and go over their way in hospitality. Yea The bed is comfy. So if sleep is all U need in a big comfy room. Then yay! Breakfast is decent n apt! NOTHINH more NOTHINH less.

Good value for money hotel.

Old furniture. Wood floors. Odd plan: reception in one building, rooms in another. Not enough bathroom accessories. Air conditioner blowing directly on bed. Safe operated with key (not supplied). Allover: a three star hotel.

Large, comfortable room, also large bathroom. Good breakfast. Location in the city center, close to a metro station.

Oasis of calm in Madrid

Moved to the hotel after a hot night without aircon in an apartment elsewhere in Madrid. Booked at 3am online as I couldn't sleep in the heat and moved across in the morning. The hotel was such a welcome relief! Staff spoke excellent English and were very friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean, and cool, with massive single beds! Close to Temple of Debod, which is a great place to relax and enjoy a view of the city.

Good location, nice room, but ask ahead about the 'air freshener.'

There was a little machine mounted on the wall of the bathroom that continually sprayed out a sweet fragrance that permeated both the bathroom and the sleeping room. We covered it with a plastic bag and a paper towel (to catch the dripping liquid) in order to minimize the smell. It would have been a deal-breaker if I had known ahead of time. Otherwise we have no complaints. The elevator to the room was located a couple of doors farther down the street, but that wasn't a problem.

The location is within walking distance of all the major sites in Madrid where a tourist would want to go. It is also very close to a subway stop. The young women at the desk were always very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent — a nice sunny room, a wide selection, and very good food (and cappuccino). It's only a short walk to a great flamenco place, Cafe de Chinitas.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Excellant
    • Romantic Getaway

Madrid was a bit warm at 45 degree's!!!!!!!

After reading some of negative reviews, we were a bit concerned after booking but were very pleased that we stayed at this hotel in room 416

Great location - great hotel

Toilet was in awkward position - wedged between a marble clad wall and the shower screen - not much of a problem for us but for a larger person it would have been very uncomfortable.

Great location. Beautiful room with balcony. Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. Overall it was a total joy and great value for money.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Did not have the breakfast but it looked good value for €7.
    • Double Room for Single Use

I booked a double room with single occupancy , While the room was quite small it was fine for single occupancy however I would not wish to stay in the room for double occupancy. Also somthing that generally annoys me regarding Hotel check in times for all hotels. No rooms available until 2pm and the Voila every room in Hotel are available !

Did not have the breakfast but it looked good value for €7.50

• Romantic Getaway

the room 410 for 1200,-euro in 7 days are much to expensiv.small,oldfurniture,only one chair,no table,the bed with hardest steelmatrasse,only two hawks in the furniture,the door was down by the bottom to short and so we have all the night the light from outside in the room,the view was back in the inside aircanal of the Hotel with unvisible glas in the Windows,we got one day later after arriving ,sudently,without our order, at 5 p.m. our Prosecco for our romantic booking,no bar in the entrance,nothing.for sleeping you can arrange your clothing on your baggage.nothing todrink in one Hotelbar. the stuff was correct but short and no friendly--never we will book this Hotel and never i will book over booking.com.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

This hotel is not a value for money and is not a 4 Star hotel.

Airconditioning in rooms is very antiquated with poor control, high noise and low power. The hotel lobby and rooms do not smell well. Safes in rooms are not electronic (with mechanical keys) and are so small that we could not place there our portable PCs, even the smallest. Rooms do not have kettles what is normal in all hotels. Breakfast was O.K. and location too.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Should be rated 2stars hotel not 4!!

Too bad and too old to be rated as 4stars hotel Needs a lot of maintenance to reach the 4stars rate I only can rate it as a 2stars hotel because of the good location and the good staff working inside any thing else is zero. Imagine you make the check-in in the hotel and then you have to go out to the next door to reach the rooms (surly they bought the next old building to use it as the same hotel but this just faking it) the wifi was awful too many important emails I didn't get until I opened the GSM internet I am sure I will not be visiting this hotel in the future

Only two things the staff was good and the location was great every thing else is zero

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

There are better places
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

In a residential area with narrow streets, young people hanging around smoking and shouting. Small room. Air conditioner was not working.

Close to Plaza Espana, Plaza Oriente and Gran Via. Next to a police station, should be safe.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Not the best hotel but very helpful staff and great location.

The part of the hotel we stayed in was ok but a little tired. It was decorated to a high standard in its day but now is in need of a refurbishment. The breakfast was edible but lacked any refinement.

You cant knock the location, it was well positioned for most things, all in walking distance! And the staff were helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good hotel, great staff, great location, good restaurants nearby

The air freshener when you walk into reception, very strong when you walk off the street

Chocolates on the pillow, the balcony, and the staff were all highlights. Room and bathroom was fine also

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Perfect value for money
    • Double Room for Single Use

Perfect location and value for money. Close to Gran Vía and Plaza de España. You can find at a walking distance theatres and millions of restaurants

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Beautiful city to visit.

The hotel which was located in a very noisy area with loads of drunken people walking quite late at night and too much disturbance

Everything was a walking distance. And loved the night life.

Extremely good service

The old equipment

The location is very close to main street and it is easy to go shopping. Receptionists and staffs here are all very kind and patient. They can give you some food and performance suggestion and even help you order tickets.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Valentine's Day in Madrid

the ante chamber was really big, but the room was very small, very little space to pass near the bed if you want to keep the room warm, you need to have the ventilation turned (also during the night)

good breakfast, but same products every day; close to the metro and city center; the bed was very cosy; very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

All round nice hotel

No view from the window

Nice little hotel, really friendly staff, clean and tidy with decent rooms and wifi worked perfectly. Street it's on itself isn't the nicest in Madrid but it's just a stone throw away from the buzzing Gran Via.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

A lovely stay
    • Romantic Getaway

The room was really hot and even though you don't hear noise from the street, you can hear the other guests all the time.

The staff were really nice and the location was amazing.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Great location, but a little tired

Although on a side street, because of the number of bars in the vicinity there is a high noise level all night. The mattresses are exceedingly hard and uncomfortable There are very few staff in attendance and we had to ask for our room to be cleaned at 5pm, returning to find it as we left it at 10 am.

Continental Breakfast was of a very good standard Very central location within easy walking distance of all the main attractions Staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Nowhere near 4 Star
    • Romantic Getaway

We were staying in the 'romantic getaway' room, which we paid extra for as it was supposed to be nicer than the other rooms. There was no Iron or Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room as standard, and they were only available 'subject to availability. The bathroom had a horrendous smell, they clearly had sewage issues. Whenever you let the water out of the bath, the bidet flooded (see image), which made the whole room smell. There was building/maintenance work happening which made the whole floor noisy all day, which the hotel failed to mention to us. Don't be fooled, this is nowhere near a 4* hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Breakfast - great variety

Not enough air and when you opened the windows all you could smell was cigarettes, leaving you no choice but to close the window. Nothing to do once inside - no bar area to grab a cup of tea/ coffee or quick snack. If you don't understand the language you can't watch TV apart from BBC News

Breakfast - great variety

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Very good location, close to Gran Via, on a rather quiet...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Wi-Fi was not very stable, at least in our room. Signal was sometimes weak, even absent. Heating system is based on a warm air fan in the ceiling and is not completely efficient in very cold nights, an extra blanket is needed during the second half of the night. A contributing factor is the old style windows which do not preserve very well the temperature in the room.

Very good location, close to Gran Via, on a rather quiet street. Very good staff, very nice and quick to help. Very good quality of toiletries.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great location wonderful personal but very bad bed that was...

Great location wonderful personal but very bad bed that was so old that you could feel the metal from the bed in your body..making noise once you move or flip over the bed..every thing in the bathroom was falling apart ..the personal was so kind to change the room for us the next day..first night was a disaster.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Very noisy and extremely hot inside of room

I stayed 3 night.. very noisy and very hot inside of room. And bad wifi connection. Bed was not comfortable.. I m not going there anymore

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Clean Hotel with very good location.
    • Double Room for Single Use

The room that was shown by booking.com was not the one given too me. It was a much smaller room than the one promised.....

Clean Hotel with very good location.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

One of the best hotels

The location was perfect. The staff goes to that extra mile in making the guest feel at home. The best thing was we got complimentary late check-out as our flight was at night.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• Double Room for Single Use

The rooms were dedated - there was an awefull smell of room vaporizer that was sprayed every 15 minutes do make sure sure you don t smell the tubes... Will never stay here again

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

3.5
    Luckily we did not have to spend a lot of time at the hotel

Dirty bedding and poor facilities of the hotel. Very old furniture, floor was very sloppily done, walls were sirty and air conditioning was not working.

Location and staff were good

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

good!

in first room was so bed smell from sewage system that i asked another room/. but also there was same bad smell.

very good location, very friendly staff, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

There is nothing to be doubt for booking!

Otel has a perfect location , very close to every place which has to see in city. Also breakfast was very good with high quality , and helpful personel. Cleaning was also good . There is nothing to be doubt for booking!

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Good 4 location and value if money

Wifi disruptions frequently Not soundproofing Could hear copule next room having lot of "fun" during the nights

Location Room with balcony and toilet nice

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

couldnt ask for any better

centrally located, great breakfast and staff so sweet and helpful . Once we did the pls clean my room the other way round by mistake and they even cleaned our room in the evening.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

GREAT HOLIDAYS IN BEAUTY,HISTORICAL,FRIENDLY MADRID.THANKS A LOT!

WE HAD BAD VIEW FROM WINDOWS

BEAUTY MADRID WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ,WAS FANTASTIC HOLIDAYS IN THIS HISTORICAL TOWN.THANKS FOR ALL PEOPLE OF MADRID.HOTEL WAS NICE ,IN CENTER OF TOWN /LOCATION VERY GREAT-THE BEST PLACE IN MADRID,NEAR STATIONS OF METRO,NIGHTS FULL WITH LIFE/. THE STAFFS OF HOTEL ARE FRIENDLY,HELP FULL,WITH SMILE EVERY DAYS,CLEANED ROOM EVERY DAYS.ROOM WAS BIG.BREAKFAST WAS RICH.THANKS A LOT AND THE BEST REGARDS!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Good breakfast, i missed only that selection change from day...
    • Double Room for Single Use

Bit too noisy during night as hotel is near by street. It should not be a four star hotel.

Good breakfast, i missed only that selection change from day to day. Good bad and bathroom. Friendly people at reception.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Friendly staff good location but wouldn't go back to this hotel due to comfort of room
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

The bed is the worst bed I have ever slept on, the room was very dark not enough light and the windows looked out on to a 10 foot square central column which also looked into other rooms. No kettle in room was also disappointing

The location is perfect, the staff are very helpful and breakfast was very good

The location of the hotel is really great.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

The noise from the street was to loud. The taxi to the airport was not 30 eur (like it is written in the hotel), but 35 eur.

The location of the hotel is really great.

Not 4 star quality

If you want a blanket, kettle and coffee in the room, or even a key to the safe, you have to ask for them ... Room is stripped off everything and you have to ask for everything, not four star quality in my opinion

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Lovely and Nice place to stay. Love it!
    • Double Room for Single Use

Room, facilities, near to main attractions, metro access.

I love the place, first of all near to all Madrid main attractions and the stuff are really so helpful and attentive. Definitely, I will come back again.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Excellent location and good standard of accomodation.

Horrible smell from one of the bathrooms, clogged up bath and shoddy paintwork, skirting.

Comfy bed, spacious rooms, very helpful staff. Great location

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Some days

There are already some furniture old that need to be changed.

The coloso hotel has a good location at the madrid city. It has a lot of monuments near and the metro stations.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Short city break Aug 2016
    • Romantic Getaway

The bed was rather hard but that's more not suiting our preference than a complaint.

Great location as a base for seeing the city, lots of choice at breakfast and spacious rooms.

Browse Exe El Coloso traveller photo gallery