Reviews of Erase un Hotel 3 stars

Bravo Murillo, 304, Tetuán, 28020 Madrid, Spain

#295 of 327 hotels in Madrid

Perfect hotel to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

You pay £ 92 for a night for 2. I think you don't have to charge € 1.50 for a small bottle of water. It is better to buy the breakfast at the cafe which is part of the hotel and for the same price. If you pay for a breakfast at cafe, it goes almost immediately to your table and you avoid waiting for someone to notice you, come, ask and prepare your breakfast. As this is public cafe. I also would welcome if receptionist could ask if you need any help regarding visiting the city when you appear for the first time at the hotel. Not everyone comes for a business trip and to provide a necessary information for tourist would be lovely - how to get around, which places to visit, a MAP...

We definitely can recommend a stay at this hotel. It has a very good connection to the city and around the city. The staff is very kind and polite, cleaning is perfect and a room is spacious. Breakfast is excellent.

Fon an overnight stay it was real good option.
    • Double or Twin Room

Was not easy to identify it from the street. We missed it twice.

Fon an overnight stay it was real good option. Very clean, quiet, comfortable and good adicional options in the area to get to know the city.

Perfect location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Perfect location! It's not very touristy and a lot cheaper than the city centre and you're not far away from anything. The hotel is nice and you get what you pay for. The staff was really nice and friendly and everything clean and as described. No complaints what so ever :)

pretty perfect

nothing.

stayed here to go to mad cool festival. staff really nice.. we were early to hotel but were allowed into our room early. the pillows are the most comfortable things ever! cafe downstairs for breakfast, reasonably priced. hotel near metro station. really clean. good shower. easy to get from airport or into centre of madrid. (& to festival!)

Was not a pleasant stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The room configuration in state of take it or leave it.... We had an extra bed for a 3rd person, were myself, my wife and my niece, guess what, the bathroom had no door, had a curtain, just imagine the embarrassments caused, when we asked to move us to a room with a bathroom with a door, they did not let us move....

Nothing I liked about this hotel,

Suggestions
    • Double or Twin Room

It was in need of a refurbishment. I thought I paid over what it was worth. Concierge should always have eye contact and greet clients entering or exiting rather than totally ignoring them.

The cafe downstairs was great. Friendly staff and food was fine.

The bed was confortable
    • Double or Twin Room

The room smelled like people smoke there (HORRIBLE) and the bathroom was in horrible condition, it looked very bad. The wall was cracked, shower dirty.

The bed was confortable

Loved it and definitely would recommend!
    • Double or Twin Room

Do not have any negative points.

Very modern and extremely cozy. Good for work as well as vacation trips. Very friendly and helpful staff. Also, it looked exactly as advertised by the booking.com pictures.

The location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The twin rooms are quite small. Generally English is a serious barrier in Madrid. Better tune up on Spanish before getting here... You will find it difficult to communicate.

The location. Close to the metro and bus station. The cafeteria down stairs serves the best pastries in town. Watch out, you might gain a kilo or two. Staff polite and very helpful... 5 stars and a gold star from Me!!! Well done Erase!

Great service and very comfortable beds
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was great. Especially the receptionist Antonio,very great hospitality.enjoyed every bit of my stay.☺️☺️❤️ A walking distance to bernabeu

Good value for money....
    • Double or Twin Room

If I should mention something it would be the size of the elevators...but really - it wasn't an issue.

We somehow booked a VIP-room - and it was really nice. Good room size and very clean. The beds were big and comfy. Choise of colors not so good :-) Good value for money.

Nice stay with my mom
    • Double or Twin Room

I forgot 2 shirts when I left, then I phoned and they asked me to send an email, I did so but still, I don't have any answer and I want to recuperate my clothes :(

Good bed and good pillow. I could rest. The messages were quite positives and motivating. I was a bit late with the checkout but there wasn't any problem. I recommend.

Lovely small hotel, but a little out of town.
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is away from the centre, but the Metro is near. Staff didn’t speak much English.

Comfortable, modern and bright room. Lovely cafe downstairs that is open all day into the evening which I really made use of. Good wifi speed.

Good for a short stay , well worth the money
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast in downstairs Panaria (ordinary cafe) was not to my taste and I even had to pay for another cup of coffee .

Clean,quiet. Bed was comfortable. Room was big enough .Metro was only 50 meters away with a fast direct connection to the center. Feria Madrid 40 mins with three metroconnections.

Overall it was a good stay .
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast should have been buffer . We had limited options for breakfast , there should have been fruits ,cakes ,Cereals etc.

Location was good .

Nice hotel,would perhaps stay somewhere different if we came back to Madrid to watch a game.
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrived early morning, luggage kindly stored at the hotel so we could have a wonder. Checked in around 4, settled in to get ready to go and watch Real Madrid play... no hot water to shower, rang reception, was told it was a maintinance issue, then the phone hung up. Waited a while, water only got slightly warmer, we spent 2 nights and didn’t improve...however on the morning of our departure the shower was boiling!!!??? Under bed lighting didn’t work, no biggy but would have been a nice touch. No milk for a cup of tea?

Good location, walking distance to Real Madrid footy stadium, Metro Close, easy to use and great access to other places in Madrid. Hotel location itself was a bit rundown, not the hotels fault and the cafe onsite was fab!

The staff were very friendly and the hotel was close to the...
    • Double or Twin Room

As a couple who boarded a 6am flight we were happy to be checked in early at around 11am however we were given 2 single beds rather than a double bed which wasn’t ideal, especially as the room was quite cold.

The staff were very friendly and the hotel was close to the football stadium. Easy to naviagte to city centre from it and the cafe next door was lovely.

Great deal for such a price.
    • Double or Twin Room

Do not expect real "hotel breakfast". They call it "medeterian breakfast", which means 1 coffee/tea and 1 fresh orange juice and 1 toast/cruasan with jam or butter in a bacary in a first floor of building. For me it was more or less fine (after ordering some jamon for extra payment), but for some men it could be far from needed. BUT cruasan was really tasty and frech from the owen!

Great deal for such a price. Room was nice.

Terrible receptionist
    • Double or Twin Room

I specifically put 'I have a car' and the receptionist still said I didn't mention I need to reserve for a parking. In my country and everywhere I thought 'I have a car' means I will have a parking. So I need to spend my OWN time to search for a parking. Also the Receptionist is VERY VERY rude and not friendly at all

Very bright and clean room!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed had wheels and sometimes it was going apart two ways.

Very bright and clean room! We came earlier because of our flight and lovely reception lady checked us in earlier than it was written on their website.

Tiring ,as my sleep was almost constantly disturbed
    • Premium Double Room

The bed linen is poor quality and there are no other facilities other than accommodation and the bakery. The noise from the street is non -stop But the price was ok

Hotel very clean,, located to a metro station, Madrid as a city much to see very enjoyable visit.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only 1 very soft pillow given and no option of having more Even so i said it was nice,,, but you eat your breakfast in a separate coffee shop and not in a hotel restaurant

Location of the hotel was close to the metro station and situated out side the main city, the coffee shop where we had breakfast each morning was lovely and breakfast was good, We would stay there again, 😀😀

Nice and comfortable stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice and comfortable stay. Would stay again. Between the hours of 9pm and 8 or 9am you may be able to park on the side streets for free if you find something available. The included breakfast is croissant or toast with mermalade/butter and orange juice plus a coffee. There is no choice for much more. The restaurant is a panaderia so you shouldn't expect a full English/American breakfast.

Perfect location and great rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Excellent location close to metro line1, very clean and confortable room Excellent bakery with delicious breakfast and also lunch Helpful staff It is definitely a very good option when in Madrid

• Double or Twin Room

Difficult to park in streats arround as we stayed only for one night we didn't took hotel's parking for 20 EUR

Great location, downstairs small bakery so it is great if you don't take breakfast. Nice bed and comfortable room

WOULD BOOK AGAIN!

Clean and good AC.

Very easy to get to from the airport using the METRO, 15 minutes to downtown. Friendly staff. Cute café attached for breakfast or lunch.

Easter in Madrid
    • Double or Twin Room

Close to metro station but far from city centre. Only nearby attraction is Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

The room was cosy and clean. There were fridge, kettle and various tea pockets. You can pay for late checkout or leave your luggage at storage room. Lidle supermarket was close to the hotel.

Clean but Hot & Stuffy
    • Double or Twin Room

For the people of Madrid it 24c may not be that warm but my room was boiling and the air conditioning was not due to be switched on until June, to make things worse I couldn't open the windows because the hotel is located on a noisy main road, this made for an uncomfortable night.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Ok value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

I didnt like the fact i was put in a staff room and had no mini bar and no milk was provided for coffee and tea and the room was cold even when heater was on

The situated area and the shower

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great value hotel.

For the price I paid I don't think I could have asked for much more.

It was a very reasonably priced hotel close to a mainline tube station. Very clean.

very comfy and nice, but the coffee restaurant is amazing, mmm, beautiful memories!
    • Double or Twin Room

we booked one double bed, as we are a couple, however we got two beds together. As we were super hungry, it was late when we arrived and we wanted to have dinner asap, we didn't complain at the spot. Maybe you had more luck if you would be complaining.

A nice hotel with a great coffee restaurant, beautiful cheep breakfast could be find, 10e for two ppl, coffee and nice food. The location is completelly ok, cleaness very good, kind stuff, no problems really. Bed was comfy too and bathroom was nice.

Good money for value
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing to say: I just stayed for 1 night and I arrived very late to the hotel, so basically I just slept!

Very close to Plaza Castilla and metro station. Clean and quiet room You can take the breakfast for 3,5€ or 8€ (Mediterranean or continental breakfast)

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

The most disappointing place ever
    • Double or Twin Room

Total farce. Breakfast was a sham. "Included" was the worst way to put this. Totally not worth the money I had paid. Location - disappointing. No coffee/tea making facility. Suffocatingly congested. NO facilities in the room really.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Just a hotel with good and bad parts
    • Double or Twin Room

The lock of the door was broken on inside part of the room and the door was not correct fixed. I could see outside on the room between that crack. I put my bag in front of the door to not be opened somehow. At room 602 I had a balcony in front of the windows, but not access at the balcony. I had to keep the blinds down also at the bathroom because of it.

Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean room. Small room, big bathroom.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Lovely comfortable stay great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very well situated for the Santiago Bernabeu.The hotel sits between two Metro stops.On foot or using the Metro you can easily use this as a base. Comfy bed,air con, lovely bathroom and shower. TV also.Had windows open but traffic noise was minimal and as a light sleeper I know what I am talking about!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Very pleasant Hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The part of the street upon where the Hotel sits is not the nicest but seems reasonably safe.

Styling of the room and shower room. Lovely linens. Like the cafe in the ground floor by reception. Easy location to get to and to get to other places from.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Total Rip-off
    • Double or Twin Room

For the price that I paid, which seemed to be 7 times their normal fee, this hotel was appalling. Not even breakfast. It is not acceptable to hike the prices to such an extent just because you can.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Price value
    • Double or Twin Room

Actually it's worthy the price in my opinion, not to far from metro and bus stops; several choices of dining around. Room is pretty clean and comfortable!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Really nice hotel, lack of communication...
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of communication between staff members, we checked-in after midnight, so we would only have to pay the parking for 1 day and that's exactly what one of the staff members told us, and he also told us we could leave the car there after checking out. But, the day after as we where checking out the other staff member was telling us that we would have to pay another day of parking if we wanted to leave the car there. He later must have talked to his colleague and said we could actually leave the car there without paying but we didn't feel comfortable.

Late check-in, hotel looks exactly as shown in pictures,comfortable bed. Friendly staff for the most part. Breakfast didn't have a lot to choose from but was good quality.

Relaxing and comfortable room with fridge and kettle

No complaints

The room was exactly as shown in the publicity photos. Staff were efficient, helpful and friendly.

An excellent quality price ratio.
    • Double or Twin Room

An excellent quality price ratio.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Nice hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Clean, comfortable and value for money

Good location next to the railway station and business area.
    • Double or Twin Room

Good location next to the railway station and business area. Nice crew and price appropriate to the service level.

Welcoming and cosy
    • Double or Twin Room

Little bit worn out but not complaining by any stretch at all.

Welcoming and cosy

Very good stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Spotless modern room , lovely continental cafe for breakfast.

It was a good stay

Breakfast was really basic

Little details

• Double or Twin Room

Room didn’t have a balcony.

Great location. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Reception staff very friendly.

Stayed for 8 days, really enjoyed it. Easy access to the metro

Safe in bedroom

Friendly and clean.

The decoration is amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

The decoration is amazing. The staff is extremely friendly. The room was perfect, the shower is the best thing about it.

Great overall value, convenience and location.

Limited restaurant choices.

The overall atmosphere and helpfulness of lady at front desk.

It was nicestaying at erase Un Hotel

room was very good, clean,

Good value for money

Friendliness

Cleaning, location

Cleaning, location

Good for a bed
    • Double or Twin Room

Room wasn’t finished and bathroom was getting work done to it

The beds were good

Brilliant Love Spain Love Madrid

Room Was Fit For A King Happy All In

Amazing Hotel Friendly And Very Helpful Considering I Know 0 Spanish

Excelent
    • Double or Twin Room

Excelent location. Very close to the metro.

• Double or Twin Room

Outdated bathrooms, no continental breakfast

Horrible!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Loud, ugly, not slept, bad bed

Price for the accomodation is high for such conditions

Everyday room cleaning

Disapointing breakfast.

Disapointing breakfast.

Ok for a few days.
    • Double or Twin Room

No lobby, very poor breakfast. Staff spoke no English.

Room were clean. Beddings and towels changed daily.

Free WiFi and onsite parking.
    • Double or Twin Room

Free WiFi and onsite parking.

I will come back when passing by Madrid.
    • Double or Twin Room

The perfume in the room.

Perfect time
    • Double or Twin Room

not perfect designed shower, water is flowing out from the shower.

Very good location, nice atmosphere.

Ascensores averiados

Ascensores averiados

Location near subway
    • Double or Twin Room

Sheets, not enough provided gear for hygiene, horrible elevator

Location near subway

Accessible to all.

Accessible to all.

Bad breakfast.

Bad breakfast.

Nice sleep
    • Double or Twin Room

The bedroom was clean and confortable. We stayed at an indoors room, so there was no noise. The bakery on the groundfloor is perfect for breakfast

Would stay there again.

Zero.

Great place, great staff.

Nothing special but ok for a night or two.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice cafe downstairs with good coffee and good sandwiches.

Spacious rooms, very comfortable beds
    • Double or Twin Room

Keycards were difficult and at times I found it difficult to get into the room

Spacious rooms, very comfortable beds

Really Good
    • Double or Twin Room

Great place to stay and very friendly staff. The food was good, and the room always clean. Very close to the metro which is always very convinent

Property was perfect, clean and comfort. Stuff were so kind and helpful but location is a bit far

Location and Neiborhood

Hotel property was perfect, clean and comfort and the hotel stuff were so kind and helpful.

Great Hotel Location
    • Double or Twin Room

Location two minutes from both Metro and Bus station.

Browse Erase un Hotel traveller photo gallery